2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
f3e103c273419c5e975afd585fe04795.png

Character Index | In Character

In the darkness, a tale of shadows and misery dreamed of...

A twisted but sweet, dangerous love.

--- :heart: ---

Two covens of witches/wizards have been locked in battle since ancient times, one worships the light while the other the darkness. Even in modern times, while the real wars and battles have subsided, the two still have a hatred towards each other. These covens still have a hierarchy like ancient times, a royal family to rule over their society. The heir of the light coven has gotten tired of the way she it treated by her family. Seen as only the light coven's heir, a breeder to continue the line of power, she has grown tired of goodness, and feels there is something different about her that she wants to explore. The good is not her.

Tired of the traditions of her family, the princess decides to run away. However, in the process she is kidnapped by the rival coven, the darkness. They bring her to their castle, Blackmore Castle, and plan to kill her. But, there is something that prevents them from killing her, a darkness in her that they take a liking to. Instead, they let her free to stay at their castle. There she decides to stay to finally be herself and let the dark take over her. These dark witches/wizards, love the darkness, demons, the grotesque, slightly mad, and Gothic. And there she stays, in Blackmore Castle to be herself with all of the other witches and wizards of the darkness to mingle with, maybe even fall in love. Will she finally fit in with these darkness worshipers?

purple-fancy-line-hi.png

• A Gothic dark romance between members of a dark coven.

Dark romanticism and Gothic fiction come together in this rp about the lives of the dark witches, wizards, and other supernatural beings with the princess of the light coven around. The rp will focus on the individuals themselves, and how their relationships evolve between each other. While the rp will mostly be about their relationships, situations will occur that will either strengthen or threaten their bonds.

• Year: 2017
    Place: Blackmore Castle, Nellings, England (Made up)
    *You do not need to know anything about England or their culture.
    In this version, however, the supernatural is real and any/all types of supernatural beings are present.

screenshot-00072.jpeg

Traditional city with rural outskirts that eventually open to hills, trees, and some mountains.

golfo-laukas-britu-kolumbijoje-5461d746294fd.jpg

Blackmore Castle: The castle of the dark coven. It's residents and society around it seem more corrupt and thirst for power. They are dark beings, with control over the dark arts. However, they also allow any supernatural being into their abode.

mid_192588_4609.jpg

• - Do not disappear. Please contact me if you know you want or need to leave as best as you can.
    - Multiple characters are allowed.
    - Any supernatural being is allowed.
    - Any and all romance is allowed and supported.
    - Feel free to be creative with your characters
    - There will be no posting schedule, but please keep up with the others.
    - Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in playing. I assume for the most part characters are going to be from the Darkness Coven?

not sure what to do i'm thinking to mix things up i'd play a neutral pair of brother and sister, and them having friends or and love interests

Hey! I'm interested in playing. I assume for the most part characters are going to be from the Darkness Coven?
Yes, but not all characters must be from the dark coven. If anyone wants to play a supernatural being not related to the dark coven but still around, that's fine. I assume that the dark coven would be open to supernatural beings staying with them, as long as they follow their rule.
not sure what to do i'm thinking to mix things up i'd play a neutral pair of brother and sister, and them having friends or and love interests
You can do whatever you want. I would just suggest that if they are neutral that they still have a reason to be around the dark coven.

Okay, with any magic RP, we need to work out how magic works. I have a few ideas of my own, but I want to hear what everyone else thinks first.

I took inspiration more so from DND at least in regards to how my Character uses magic. I specifically called him a sorcerer to imply the meaning that his powers are spontaneous due to his birth.

This is opposed to a Wizard/witch who studies the properties of the world in order to manipulate it, or a Warlock who uses borrowed power from an otherworldly entity

Okay, with any magic RP, we need to work out how magic works. I have a few ideas of my own, but I want to hear what everyone else thinks first.
I would like to hear your ideas as well.

This sounds pretty interesting and rather lightish. Consider me interested. o .o How frequently would you expect posts? @ScarletNova

I do have a character or two thought out for the light coven but might just end up sticking with a little lady thing out as a scout searching for the runaway princess [Lol as if her parents would just let her leave, right?]. Like a loyal noble dog type/s? We'll see~ We'll see~

This sounds pretty interesting and rather lightish. Consider me interested. o .o How frequently would you expect posts?
I don't have any specific really. I would just prefer that everyone is aware that we can only continue along as fast or often as people can post.

I would like to get one or two more characters before we start.

This sounds interesting enough to keep me sated for a bit! I'll be making a few characters for this I think.

Reactions: ScarletNova
This sounds interesting enough to keep me sated for a bit! I'll be making a few characters for this I think.
I'm glad to have your interest.

I changed Carmine's theme. I never felt it fit him to be honest

I changed Carmine's theme. I never felt it fit him to be honest
That's fine. Those are just extras if you want to add, so feel free to change it to whatever you feel fits better.

I think I might get started on a second one. A part of me wants to make Louis Solar, but I know that's a bad idea. He'd have no real reason to be there and he'd trying to fight everyone

Not to mention it's boring playing your own Characters foil

Last edited:
Got my first one mostly finished, probably gonna fix it a little when I get to my computer. Right now I'm just on my tablet. Hope he's okay!

Edit: Would it be okay to make a demon who wanders the grounds? Perhaps gives her power to a warlock/allows people to practice on her in exchange for... Something I dunno yet?

Last edited: