Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

I got a character sheet up. It's not as pretty as your sheets but it has a picture and words. If you guys have any suggestion feel free to make them.
Pictures and words are enough! :P I'll check it out.

@Canadian Cat, I think he's fine and I accepted him, but I would prefer a bit more explanation on his history. Also, does he ever take of his mask or does he always leave it on?

So then, we ready to get this party started?
@Rads hasn't posted any character yet, but I'm going to start some time this week anyway because characters can come in later and I don't want to make you all wait for too long when you are all excited about starting.

I was thinking I wanted to leave some mystery in his history, but maybe I left a little to much. After moving it from my google doc to here I noticed that part seemed very small. Ill put a some more work into that. I imagined that he would leave his mask on whenever hes around people, even allies and only really take it off when he thinks hes alone maybe with someone somehow gained a lot of trust for. Ill work on adding that to my sheet as well.

I was thinking I wanted to leave some mystery in his history, but maybe I left a little to much. After moving it from my google doc to here I noticed that part seemed very small. Ill put a some more work into that. I imagined that he would leave his mask on whenever hes around people, even allies and only really take it off when he thinks hes alone maybe with someone somehow gained a lot of trust for. Ill work on adding that to my sheet as well.
I'm okay with you leaving some are a mystery, but yeah I would like a little bit more. At least some basics would be nice. Okay. If he took it off in public around people, I would have asked for what he would look like without it on.

Calm but angsty. Just like Kai yet the exact opposite in ways. I like him. Ahaha, they definitely aren't going to get along [Not that Kai will get along with many-if any-people]. Looking forward to the butting of heads~ @Canadian Cat

• Thank You
Reactions: Canadian Cat
sorry guys i thought i had an idea but i don't

Alright well I got an updated version up now. Feel free to leave any more suggestions you may have. I am always looking to improve.

Its getting late over in my corner of the world so imma gonna head off for the night.

sorry guys i thought i had an idea but i don't
Well, you are free to come in later so if you get an idea, then you can always make the character later on.

Alright well I got an updated version up now. Feel free to leave any more suggestions you may have. I am always looking to improve.

Its getting late over in my corner of the world so imma gonna head off for the night.
Okay. I'll check him out again. Good night.

Last edited:
Oooh! I'm a sucker for dark romance! Can I please join and post my CS?

Man was so excited to post today. I had little bits of it floating through my head at work all day.

Oooh! I'm a sucker for dark romance! Can I please join and post my CS?
Of course DANA, glad to see you around again. She's accepted so you can post anytime you want now.

Man was so excited to post today. I had little bits of it floating through my head at work all day.
I'm glad to see you were so excited to post! It makes me happy when everyone enjoys the rp.

Sorry for the slowness, caught a cold. I left my post open in case someone feels like taking my little team captive. If not, I'll have some npcs do that next post. I posted for both my characters in one since they're basically alone with each other so it was easy if you don't mind x.x I will separate them in the future though when they separate or respond to separate things.