Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

Sorry for the slowness, caught a cold. I left my post open in case someone feels like taking my little team captive. If not, I'll have some npcs do that next post. I posted for both my characters in one since they're basically alone with each other so it was easy if you don't mind x.x I will separate them in the future though when they separate or respond to separate things.
Feel free to put them together when you feel like it's easier that way, and separate them when you feel it's easier that way as well. That goes for everyone who is playing more than one character.

Poor Carmine. He has so much going on and none of it helping out his situation

If Carmine asks Simon to assist him, without killing, Simon would accept.

Poor guy. I'm sure he'll be fine~ It's not like Kai will wake up at a horrible time and get himself killed prematurely or anything.:jump:

Ria's got his back there at least.

I'll be traveling tonight and be busy tomorrow (uni enrollment) but I'll do my best to post an IC tomorrow night. If you guys can't wait, you can just skip. I don't mind :)

Gonna be replying today, I usually can't on weekends because I work, but weekdays are just classes and I can reply inbetween.

Oh sorry guys. Some how I missed a bunch of posts in the IC. Its getting late in my corner of the world but ill get caught up tomorrow. I have the day off work so I should be able to get a fair bit done. I hope I wasn't keeping anyone waiting.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Oh sorry guys. Some how I missed a bunch of posts in the IC. Its getting late in my corner of the world but ill get caught up tomorrow. I have the day off work so I should be able to get a fair bit done. I hope I wasn't keeping anyone waiting.
No worried. Reply when you can. There's no rush.

Is this still open for characters?

Kei will be waking up next post. Gotta go get ready for a party though and then take care of stuff after so my posts might be slower if there are any at all until Friday or Saturday.

Kei will be waking up next post. Gotta go get ready for a party though and then take care of stuff after so my posts might be slower if there are any at all until Friday or Saturday.
Okay. Thanks for letting us know.

Will be responding tomorrow, work has been crazy and I haven't really had time to do anything.

Hey Spuds, were you planning something in regards to the missing night gaurds?

Will be responding tomorrow, work has been crazy and I haven't really had time to do anything.
That's okay. Thanks for letting us know.

Hey Spuds, were you planning something in regards to the missing night gaurds?
It is supposed to be morning actually. EDIT: Are they supposed to be missing from the night before?

It is supposed to be morning actually. EDIT: Are they supposed to be missing from the night before?

Yeah. I imagined ria and crew took down night guards from the night before. Then they never returned because they were knocked out. This morning, when they were supposed to report in, they didn't

Yeah. I imagined ria and crew took down night guards from the night before. Then they never returned because they were knocked out. This morning, when they were supposed to report in, they didn't
Okay. I got confused when I heard that. That's fine.

The way I imagine it is Kai knocking them out and Ria hiding the evidence. Lol the thought of an arm hanging out of some shrubbery really amuses me. Or they can just be lying around carelessly.

Night time knock outs sound logical.

Ria and Kai are in different cells, right? @Reanimator Spuds
Just double checking before I post.