[spoili]
TRTjE38.png
[/spoili]

Name: Yuuki Ishida
Course: Hero
Quirk: Aura of Will
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Reika @SoleStride , Yoshio @BlueFlameNikku

Seeing a wave with Reika standing in front of their flag, he gave a grin and a wave back. Passing by.... Yoshio? Did Reika beat him? Holy crap how strong was that woman? When she casually asked if he had any problems while brushing off her clothing of dirt and grime while sporting some burn, he couldn't help but think that this woman was outright impressive. "I wouldn't say I had problems, more so have to work around whatever quirk interrupter she had. This burn mark on my hand came from my own quirk blowing up... Yet then sometimes it would work. Think her name was.... Queen? Ya know the black haired lady, skinny, has a surprisingly good choke hold. Yet let's talk about you and the fact you beat Yoshio you badass!" Yuuki said ignoring his own win, wanting to know how exactly she toppled one of the big dogs.

Just as they began talking a flare went up signalling that Misoka had retrieved the other teams flag and returned with it. A Yoshio that had been on the ground for how ever long, stood up and promptly stated he would take Queen back and that he would see them later. With Yoshio doing just that, Yuuki gave a pat on Reika's shoulder motioning with his hand they should go meet up with the teachers for them to announce the results.

The walk didn't take too long to get there, where they announced team one received one hundred points, while team two got fifty for participation. So what was test nine? How well they performed? So would the results from all test be added up? He wondered how far down the list he would be. Once they tugged the cloth off the results he stopped at number one seeing both his name and Yoshio's right there at number one. He got first place? Reika beat someone in first place?? He looked at her and mumbled something about her really being a badass, yet realized that he just came in first freaking place! Oh his mom was going to be so happy!

So when Yoshio came over he was a bit surprised at his attitude now. Before he was a bit of a hothead yet right now he was being a rather good sport. Extending his hand and issuing a challenge to settle this between them next time. Yuuki grinned and shook the man's man. "Indeed, although I don't think either of us are the threat. Seems like Reika here is certified in kicking ass!" Yuuki said laughing a bit as he let go of Yoshio's hand. As they were all made to wash up and then ushered back to class and told what they could improve upon. Then came the bell for their hour lunch, which prompted him to wave Yoshio over as Yuuki turned around in his chair resting his elbows on Reika's desk. "So since its lunch time, you two want to go get lunch. You think it would be better than the lunch High School served?"

Reika_Sm.jpg
Name: Reika (Rei) Hamasaki
Quirk: Medusa
Mentioned: -
Interactions: Yoshio (@BlueFlameNikku), Yuuki (@zane620)

'A few burns' was really an understatement. Reika was covered in them. And they hurt, but not nearly as bad as she was used to. Oddly enough, from someone else's perspective, it might seem odd how little she noticed the scortches. It looked like Yoshio was the brother that held back more or less. Even as she walked away, listening to Yoshio yell for her in the background, she couldn't help but feel a little bit bad about this win. She had the experience, very specific experience, that Yoshio had no chance to have before now. And letting him use his own anger against himself was the easiest answer. Spit-fire runs in the family.

She turned to Yuuki to listen to how his part had gone. A power-interrupter, huh? She listened in interested, but when Yuuki spoke the name, Reika could only act like she was still confused about the issue. Of course, she knew what Queen's ability was. Even if she wanted to say something, she wouldn't have had the time. Yuuki swung the conversation right around to talk about her fight with Yoshio – even calling her a badass. Of course, a blush covered her cheeks and she instantly started shaking her head in denial. "N-No! It was just luck – really!" She laughed awkwardly, her fingers fidgeting together. "I doubt I'll be so lucky again. I think he's been informed of his weaknesses now." More awkward laughter.

Not long after the flare went up, Yoshio's clothes were returning to normal. He even offered to take Queen back which was nice. Reika gave him a smile and waved him off, with a nod in thanks and Yuuki started to gravitate toward the instructors, so Rei followed to make sure she saw whatever was going on. The instructors revealed the scores of everyone and Reika immediately started from the bottom, concerned that she'd be in the bottom five. A visible weight lifted off her shoulders. Seventh place. It could have been worse. He eyes trailed up until they reached number one and saw both Yoshio and Yuuki tied for the spot.

"Oh my gosh!" Her reaction was a little late, as she'd started from the bottom and gone up, and by the time she realized, Yoshio was already greeting Yuuki with another challenge. She didn't realize this until and little too late, throwing herself at Yuuki – and now also Yoshio – to give him an excited congratulations hug. It wasn't her normal response, but dang she was just so happy for him. She ended up hugging both of the boys instead. The girl jumped back quickly, apologizing profusely and bowing repeatedly to say sorry for jumping them both. But her first friends had gotten first place. It was awesome.

It was about at her apologizing stage where it registered that Yuuki had said something about her kicking ass again. Another blush. "N-! No! Not really! I-I need to go change!" Reika bolted to the locker room, changing with a strangely giddy vibe about her. Now if she was seen without clothes on, one wouldn't question the bruises and burns she would think. But the girl still changed quickly and went back to the classroom, completely forgetting about hitting the nurse's office beforehand. It wasn't like she wasn't used to walking around with injuries all the time anyway. These injuries, specifically, were very familiar.

It didn't take too long for the lunch bell to ring, prompting Yuuki to turn in his seat and invite her to lunch. Someone… Someone is inviting me to lunch?! Somehow, she managed to contain her joy, at least verbally, and just nodded rapidly until her sunglasses almost came flying off from the vigor. The moment reminded her that she wanted to get a pair of goggles made for her uniform. She pushed the glasses back up onto her nose. "I think the lunch will be set up in a way to maximize strength and endurance, and promote good health." She commented immediately before realizing that it had been a really… really… geeky thing to say.

Last edited:
ABHDSxc_MWYm_P.jpg

Name: Takagi Sunemizuki
Course: Hero Course
Quirk: Keratin Manipulation
Idling in her frozen humiliation, it seemed insult would add itself to injury as Misoka made her way over after retrieving the flag. Sure, the girl was just trying to help. Maybe she even felt a bit of pity for Takagi, but that's what vexed her most. Someone in such a helpless position that someone on the enemy team felt the need to stick up for her wasn't very hero-like, nor did they seem to have much potential for such. The girl said nothing as Misoka and Shouya spoke to one another, simply gritting her teeth in self-aggravation in silence.

Soon after, a flare shot into the air and she was released from her icy prison. Rubbing her hands over one another, other than a drop in her body temperature she possessed no real injuries. Looking over at the ice wielder as he strolled off, her rival appeared to be in much poorer shape than she. The main purpose of her claws was to cut any incoming attacks or herd him where she wanted. Any hits on his physical person were either shallow scratches or blunt attacks. Even if it appeared otherwise, Takagi didn't possess any wish to harm others, but unfortunately she was blessed with a power that wouldn't win in a fight without some force.

With a sigh, Takagi retreated to the locker rooms. Around the field she noted others praising and comforting, but she herself was all too aware of her own inadequacies at the moment to give time for that.

Now sitting in class, the girl spent her time idly staring out the window next to her seat. It helped her think and calm when she did so, helped her fall into her own little world. It wasn't long, though until the lunch bell rang and it was time. Pushing her seat back and standing up, she was surprised to be called out by a familiar voice.

Looking to its source, the words only appeared more queer. Her victor was inviting her for lunch—or at least she thought it was an invitation. Shouya was one of the harder of her classmates to read. He kept a straight face, no matter the situation. Thus far there were only even a couple moments she counted seeing him shed a smirk. "...Assuming you want my company not simply to gloat." Her words were prickly, but it wasn't a rejection.

Walking with him, it was a bit awkward. The two weren't the most outgoing sorts, so a conversation was unlikely to occur very naturally. Even his invitation was short and to the point. What were they supposed to talk about?

"...I assume I didn't hurt you much? Not that it showed by your face... " Murmuring that last bit, it seemed Takagi was still a bit annoyed that she couldn't tell what he was thinking. "...I tried to only land shallow cuts or blunt attacks, but..." Glancing away, she began to play with her own hair. She was being far more withdrawn that earlier in the day, almost timid. Her performance in the exams undoubtedly had dampened her mood. She wasn't necessarily sulking, but her outspoken nature wasn't so—outspoken.

Mentioned: @RedArmyShogun
Interactions: @Akashi

6R8W2M2.jpg

Name: Yamasaki, Misoka Course: General Studies Quirk(s): Dullahan's Reach Mentioned: Takagi, Sora, Koda, Sairen, various Location: Changing room, classroom, on way to lunchroom Interactions: @~Sempiternus~ Sora, Koda -partly @RaineSensei

Humming to herself it was nice to be rid of that madness.

Boy was that tiring...

Looking at the scores she wasn't too surprised, physical power for whatever reason was being counted heavily, while there must have been some reason, the various upsets of that day called it all into doubt to a point. Most surprising however was Takagi being dead last, that was a bit of a shocker, her own placement was understandable, while in terms of power control she did well enough and placed among the very two in three of the tests, her leg work was utterly terrible. And she had a small plan in mind to fix that, though she would attempt befriending Takagi, she could use one. It had been a very bad day for her after all.

Walking up behind Sora, the boy seemed rather preoccupied if not slightly smug about the list, narrowing her eyes she would catch up with him later in the classroom, but first;

Koda Senpai, didn't want to just ask this out loud, but if possible in training can I have my normal boots? After my... Accident, I find having those to help keep my legs steady prevents separation issues. I won't say my performance would have been much better, but it would have been an improvement either way, fitness shoes don't exactly help keep my points of separation aligned, I'm sure some information on this is in my records. Thank you for taking the time to review this request, I will kill you later! Ahaha I mean Catch Tee-hee ~ Misoka, Yamasaki. Nya~~

Placing the letter under his paperwork she makes her way over to Sora, only to notice the Twin approaching fast to speaking with him. She would also be taking part of the class. "Ahahaha! I was worried the bears would get you. Ryunosuke-san, I have to say your scores aren't bad and mine are about what I expected. That was not a mockery earlier, but we both are weak, most of us in one way or another, I hope we can improve together to make the weak strong, to be able to stand beside the hero class. As equals."

Smiling a bit the young girl gives a simple shrug. "I'm glad your alright. And don't think too badly about your performance. At least people aren't throwing peanuts at you for it, ahahaha!"

Turning to face the twin, Sairen wasn't it? Misoka waves, before backing away, "Hi, well we know who we are, guess I'll be seeing you in make up, should be fun, huh?"

Giving a dismissive wave, she leaves the pair to go on about their general invitations, so far no one that bothered to speak with her on this end of things, no that it mattered much, Misoka had planned to wander the lunchroom or to find any interesting people to sit with. Plus she wanted to find Takagi, she really did want to check up on the girl, by her an ice cream or maybe a hot tea.

Not being called out be others so far Misoka made her way down the halls and out the class room, humming with hands behind her head, all she wanted now were her normal damn boots, and a nice hot meal, and just maybe some company. Though part of that she would just force herself into either way.

"Hmhmhmh " Humming some sort of strange tune, the headless girl just walks off without a care or concern in all the world about what all happened.

Now was the time to keep her sensed peeled to wait for one certain girl, who forever reason had fall even below her, coupled with the other trick, being frozen, and the boy who had eyes for her, giving bad compliments likely had not helped her, so Misoka was here, to carry out her part of the deal and to try cheering her up. Those scores weren't end all, be all, some people based on those alone should not have been beaten, yet they were. So the girl as one of the weak, would not nee someone of a helping hand, and it wasn't like Misoka herself couldn't use a friend either. Waiting at the entry and kicking her feet, not much else was there for her to do.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
th

Name: Yoshio Bakugo
Quirk(s): Chain-Reaction
Mentioned: @Sasha Bliss
Location: Mock Battlefield ------> Hero Classroom ------> Cafeteria
Interactions: @SoleStride @zane620

Pleased with the accepted handshake and delightful response Yoshio laughed along with Yuuki in regards to Reika being the one they should watch out for. Truth be told the boy could still feel the underlying pain from the last kick the green haired girl dealt him and it made laughing this much a little uncomfortable but he ignored it best he could. What he wasn't ready for was said Reika suddenly hugging the two cheerful lads. Yoshio's entire body became as stiff as a bored, wide eyed and blushing for just a quick moment before being released and apologized to. The blonde scratched the back of his head at Reika's actions and told her it was fine a few times before watching her dash off to the lockers.

Unlike the other two Yoshio was politely told by the two homeroom teachers to go to the nurses office first considering his own injuries. Slightly disgruntled he complied and got treated before changing back to the normal uniform and rejoining the rest of the hero class. During class before lunch he'd wonder silently about how himself and everyone did on a more or less general level based on the scores. Sure numbers didn't mean everything but if they meant nothing than why would the school do them in the first place. Thinking back on the score board he'd remembered that Red had unfortunately been in the bottom five. He did some vague math in his head. 'Even if I...if our team won it wouldn't have been enough to help her out.' The boy tried to not to think over this too much as thankfully the extra classes wouldn't last long.

As the lunch bell rang and Yoshio got out of his seat he'd planned to go join Yuuki and Reika with the addition of dragging the seeming sad Red over but the hotshot known as Lairen who'd called Yoshio out seemed to be conversation with the red hooded girl. It didn't seem malicious so the boy let it go with a relaxed sigh before finally making his way to the side of Reika's desk standing their with his hands in his pockets. "Considering that I've never heard any stories about my dad blowing up the cafeteria here at U.A. I imagine its gotta be at least decent." He'd say with a smirk before making his way their presumably along with Yuuki and Reika.

After reaching the lunch room, getting a tray, food and snagging a few seats all the while Yoshio would idly chat with Yuuki and Reika probably mostly about the mock battle, the standings of everyone and being glad to not be in extra classes.

[bg=#F2F3F4][/bg][bg=#F2F3F4]
Red Rose
Hero Course
_____
Weapon Memorization X Blink

[/bg][bg=#F2F3F4]
Red had her hood on her head and continued to pout for a bit before just deciding to rest her head, after some time the lunch bell signaled she hoped there was some good food for lunch especially for the first day. Red looked up her hood falling off in the progress, to see her opponent from the mock battle standing there reminding her about her dreadful overall score she she made a sort of pout glare. When he asked her if she was all right it was unexpected, her cheeks flushed red (get it XD) a bit, and comical steam poured off her face. It was then she quickly reverted back to her pouty glare. Counter-intuitively she took his hand nonetheless after all she still wanted friends and people to like her.

"Fine-" she started standing up but was caught off as she tripped causing her to face plant because her cloak was stuck under a foot of her chair. On the floor her arms sprawled forward, she lifted her face up in pain. "Owwww......." she released somewhat quietly.

[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
coollogo_com-27296675-png.139180

Quirks: Laughter/Rubber physicality
Mentioned: Team 2
Interactions: Sofie @Shitsuji-Carty | Marina @Alis_Audāx

App released Sofie from her Quirk ending her suffering via laughter as she surrounded. Grinning she giggled at Sofie's question. "Ya thats one of my Quirk's, I can cause people within a certain radius of me to laugh uncontrollably for a time." She explained before offering her hand to the other girl to help her up. Once taken she would hoist her up before dusting off the other's uniform. "I'm sorry if that hurt at all, it was the only way I could think to win our battle without really injuring you Sofe." She admitted feeling a bit guilty that she had to defeat a friend she just made of all people. Luckily Sofie didnt seem too down about it, even issueing a rematch later. "You bet! I'll have to make sure to keep sharp of your illusions Ms. Magician hehe." She gave her a wink.

App jumped a bit as another flare sounded before shooting into the sky. "Wow, that was sooner than expected. I wonder who won..." She thought out loud before following Sofie to the tower where everyone was to gather, chit chatting along the way. Upon arriving at the tower she glanced from student to student checking how each had fared. Some were a little more roughed up than others but none seemed too injured which she considered a good thing. She saw her teammates in the mix and gave them a friendly wave. But seeing that her team had indeed lost put a small damper on App's mood. A childish pout coming to her lips as she slumped forward a bit.

Unfortunately depending how you looked at it, Sofie didnt let her sulk too long as she was suddenly dragged somewhere. Looking to where they were headed she spotted Marina under a tree which succeeded in perking the pink'sh haired girl up a little. Before App could speak to her though Sofie asked for snacks like she was in dire need which caused her to giggle. "You sound like your dying Sofe-chan." She teased but then a sudden growl emanated from the direction of her stomach and a light blush rose to her cheeks. "Heh guess I'm a bit famished as well....Mind if I nab a snack off you too Mari-chan?" She asked sheepishly.

Plopping down next to the brunette, dragging Sofie down with her App rubbed the back of her head at Marina's question. "Umm well...Me and Sofie ended up having to fight eachother actually." She admitted with a sheepish smile. "But it looks like your guys's team won. Congrats!!" She congratulated both of them. Her attention was soon was captured though by Marina suddenly making not 2 but 4 of the 1 pack of gummies seemingly out of nowhere. Eyes going wide she took the offered snack and inspected with great interest. "Wow Marina! Is this your Quirk? It looks so realistic! I couldnt tell the difference between this and the original. This is so cool!" She complimented in amazement as she tore open the small pack and popped a fruit gummy into her mouth. "They even taste the same!" She mumbled as she chewed.

Her ear perked up as the teachers revealed the overall scores of their assessment and a collective mixture of reactions sounded around them. Pushing herself up from the ground she offered both her hands to Sofie and Marina. "Lets go check out our scores! I'm sure you two did well." She encouraged with a bright smile.

• Love
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Pic:
16%2B-%2B3
Name: Sofie Longsford
Course: General studies
Quirk: Super eyesight and summon illusions
Mentioned: Appolline @~Sempiternus~ Marina @Alis_Audāx
Interactions: Appolline, Marina

Sofie continued her conversation with Appolline as they walked over to where Marina was sitting. " hmm that seems like a tough quirk to beat, how come you didn't start out with that? You probably would have been able to find me a lot easier." Sofie shook her head when App asked if she was hurt at all " no i'm not injured at all, and you shouldn't be the one saying sorry, i feel like i got a few good hits on you too so don't worry about it." She smiled as her new friend now happily accepted her challenge for a rematch later down the line. It was then that Sofie was close enough she began speaking to Marina.

Marina seemed happy to have some company, as well as mentions of food. With a quick reply Marina pulled a bag of fruit snacks out of her pocket and was preparing to do something with it while asking them how they did on. Thinking about it more caused Sofie to go into a little slump as App mentioned their fight, she didn't like losing, but often times you learn more on a loss than a victory. " y-yeah I didn't like fighting App but i needed to do better other wise i would end up with getting stuck with extra classes....but i still lost. App is a tough opponent. " Sofie said with a sheepish smile as well while they suddenly watched Marina turn one bag of fruit snacks into four. Sofie clapped her hands in amazement before hearing App's stomach growl and giggling a little " heh looks like i'm not the only one" she teased the other girl back as she grabbed one of the snacks and started to eat it, laughing at Marina's over dramatic statement. The taste was pretty much the same to Sofie's surprise as she kept eating, it was an impressive quirk to say the least.

As they were eating the snacks Marina had provided, the teachers had started to announce the scores of the students as well as what they would be doing next. App offered her hand to Sofie and Marina to help them up, to which Sofie gladly took the girl's hand to help pull herself up. App seemed to think they did well, but Sofie wasn't feeling to confident after losing to App and the announcements weren't about to help. The teachers told the students who had the best, as well as the worst, quickly listing off the five that would have to take extra classes, one of them being Sofie. Hearing her name called she slumped to her knees in defeat, she had failed her goals she had set so far. am i really this weak? i couldn't get into the hero course... i couldn't beat App, and now i couldn't score high enough to stay out of remedial classes even with my team winning the game... A dark cloud seemed to be forming over Sofie's head, and it would be easy to see what she was thinking after hearing the news. It was a shot through her confidence to say the least, though Sofie would try to quickly get back to her feet and play it off as no big deal. scratching the back of her head she spoke " ahaha..ha....guess i ended up not doing so well..at least you guys wont have to take the extra classes..... and lunch is coming up." she said trying to stay positive as she slowly started to drift towards the locker rooms.

Once she entered the locker rooms Sofie would let out a long sigh as she got changed once again. She decided to be less social this time as she switched back to her school uniform and left the locker room without speaking much. On her way back to the Classroom she stopped at a window and seemed to stare blankly through it for a few seconds before continuing her walk back to the room. After arriving she went to her desk and sat in it waiting for the review to begin, and then their lunch period. She wasn't trying to socialize, but wasn't going to ignore someone if they tried to speak with her, that is if they could get through the dark cloud that was above her metaphorically.

Pic
wallhaven-233070.jpg
Name: Marina Matsuyama
Course: General Studies
Quirk(s): Multiples/Monkey Attributes
Mentioned:
Interactions: @Shitsuji-Carty @~Sempiternus~
~~~
Marina smiled at App as they discussed the battle her and Sofie had. They continued munching on the snacks she had provided. App's compliment on her Quirk made her smile lightly she suppose sometimes it could come in handy. "Well it's the Quirk I am trying to work on.", she sounded a bit somber at that statement. "Though! it sure can help in times of sever hunger at least.", she said to App cheerfully. No point in becoming to deep in thought, besides other needs need to be met by the sound of gurgling tummies.

Marina took App's hand and stood up, despite being taller it was apparent that App had more strength in her than there seemed. When the list of everyone's score was displayed, Marina was surprised to find herself in 5th place. When she spotted the others score, App did pretty good too. She hugged App in happiness, "Awesome job!". Her eyes kept down the line and that is when she saw Sofie score. She was about to turn to comfort her friend, but Sofie had already spotted and reacted to her score. "Sofie....." she said, she was about to reach out to cheer her up. However, Sofie's hurt laugh made her pause for a moment. Sofie commented about lunch and had drifting off towards the lockers. "Sofie wait!, it will be alright. The classes may not be that bad.", her voice trailed off as Sofie disappeared from sight. Marina began to make her way towards the locker room. She turned around and waved widely at App, "I am going on ahead, find me later?".

By the time Marina had made it into the locker room Sofie had left. Perhaps everyone needed a break from the battle, it put many things into perspective for some. She quickly changed, not bothering with the uniform tie. Since she wasn't injured she felt no need to head over for a healing kiss. Marina grabbed her heavy bags with snacks in them and made her way out, she will need to find a hiding place for one of these bags soon.

Entering the cafeteria, also known as the place of great nourishment. She made her way over to the counter and came out with a feast. Marina practically skipped her way to a seat with a large bowel of Shoyu Ramen. Where did she even get a bowel bigger than what was offered on the counter? Well she can be exceptionally persuasive. "Finally, time to properly restore energy to maximum level. I don't remember when was the last time I had a full meal." Her monkey tail twitched from side to side in excitement as she ate with enthusiasm.

tWSm6cI.jpg

SHOUYA AZUHA

His victory over Takagi would surely not make this easy for him. Even before that, striking a conversation with someone was something he wasn't quite good at. He didn't know what to say, or how to react. His social skills weren't exactly that great. Walking down the hall with her, many possibilities ran through his mind. if he could ask her like this, or that.

Shouya felt embarrassed, and it was always like this. After he'd done something, he'd regret it, hoping he could turn back time and ask someone something again but in a less direct or, confrontational manner. Keeping a simple expression plastered on his face, he glanced in her direction from time to time. 'Is she going to talk? Should I? Maybe I should say I dont want to gloat? Do I? I dont.. Are we just going to walk like total strangers? Aren't we strangers? Hmm..'

Drowning in his own thoughts, he was brought back to reality when finally, Takagi spoke up, breaking the silence between the both of them. She was worried about him, or rather the injuries he had sustained during the ninth test. "Is that so?" Not the best way to give a response, it was more or less something that escaped Shouya's lips.

"I'm fine. The cuts were shallow. You could've done better." Shouya was blunt, but that was not his intention. He was not trying to pour more salt on the wound. Yes, even if his social skills weren't up to par with others at the Academy, he could still see that Takagi was bummed about the outcome from all the tests, and the last one didn't help her mood.

"But.." Shouya could see that she was being hesitant in the way she spoke. "But.." Repeating, he continued from where she left off.

"You should not worry so much about your results. I know I dont." Shouya was trying to encourage her, or at least made an attempt in doing so. He wasn't sure what to say, but still, he was trying.

"Maybe if you weren't that aggressive, you could've done much more." Approaching the cafeteria, he glanced at her one more time. Was he doing a good job? Or so he mentally asked himself.

Once they were by the cafeteria, they stopped in their tracks. "Besides, there's that U.A. Festival where we'll have to rely more on our Quirks. So you'll have other chances." Before she could give him a response, the flavor, the lovely scent of the food caught his attention, or rather, his nose.

"We should get something to eat and find a place to sit." Shouya was not sure what to do here. He could see other students standing in a line, waiting with their tray to grab something to eat. Some of the students from the Hero class, and the General Studies class were already there, feeling at home.

This entire situation was awkward. "Uhh.." The place was crowded. His red eyes landed back on Takagi, before he started to walk towards the food counter.
Interactions | @EmperorsChosen

Last edited:
Reika_Sm.jpg
Name: Reika (Rei) Hamasaki
Quirk: Medusa
Mentioned: Sora (@~Sempiternus~)
Interactions: Yoshio (@BlueFlameNikku), Yuuki (@zane620)

Before Yoshio could even approach them, Reika's vigilant gaze spotted him looking in Red's direction. She figured easily what he was wanting – to ask her to lunch. But she was busy with one of the other male students. Reika couldn't remember his name, only that he'd showed up late, or close to it, and came in with gusto. She'd also seen him acting overly-attached to one of the girls from General Studies. Like she'd been taught, she was constantly watching everything, taking mental notes for later, analyzing every action and word of every student and teacher.

Yoshio turned and came in her and Yuuki's direction instead. With her sunglasses back on, it wouldn't be clear where she was looking until the hot-head approached them and commented on Yuuki's question. Reika took this to mean that they were his second choice for lunch buddies. But what mattered to her, for some strange reason, was that the guy didn't feel like he had to be alone. It was stupid, but she could already feel a smile growing on her face. Without realizing it, she'd been watching Yoshio since he had approached. It was like looking at a younger, but much nicer version of Daiki. The brother in front of her gave off a warmer feeling. It was strange how cold someone who controlled explosions could be.

She'd already been blatantly staring for far too long and quickly ducked her head back down, standing to gather her things so they could walk to lunch. She winced slightly as her bag smacked against her singed and bruised skin. She didn't have the privilege of a healer at home, so maybe she should take advantage of it here while she had the opportunity. The girl had been so embarrassed by jumping the two guys that she'd run away and hadn't thought about the convenience of being healed after injury. Maybe she'd skip part of lunch break to take a trip to the nurse's office. She'd probably need the healthy skin when she got home.

"Well, if Bakugo-san didn't hate it, we should be alright." She smiled lightly, turning away before she could make any eye contact even through the sunglasses. Reika walked along with Yuuki and Yoshio to the cafeteria, feeling like she was flanked with bodyguards. The line for food felt like it took forever, but it was like this at any school you went to. Yoshio chattered away and Reika tried to keep up. When they finally found seats, she plopped down, and stared down at her food. Yoshio's comments about not having to be in remedial classes made her heart pound. "I was certain…" She started, trying to remind herself that she was alright. "I thought I'd be in the bottom five for sure."

She picked up a small piece of food but didn't eat it while she continued to tell herself that she'd done well enough to stay out of the bottom five. Middle ground was perfect – inconspicuous. Being at the top was too much of an attention-grabber, and being at the bottom meant you weren't good enough – at least, according to her mother. The middle was just right.

While thinking, the girl's serpentine tongue shot out of her mouth and pulled the small piece of food into her mouth. She started to chew, glancing briefly in Sora's direction without turning her head to give herself away. He'd been right behind her. She wondered briefly if he'd been given the same instructions as her or if he was working under different orders. After all, he wasn't part of WoB. Her pupils narrowed into slits, her forked tongue flickering just barely out from between her lips. In fact… she wondered if he even knew that she was one of those WoB villains. They might be keeping him in the dark. Reika looked back down at her food, trying to stop the wheels from turning for a moment so she could enjoy her food, and maybe even her company. She looked up again at Yuuki and Yoshio, trying to wrap her mind around having made friends at all – let alone so quickly. "I'm glad we all made it!" She smiled brightly at the two. "You two blew everyone away. It was amazing."

Last edited:
ABHDSxc_MWYm_P.jpg

Shouya's response garnered some irritation, given by the furrowing of the girl's brow. Though while it appeared she felt insulted, it was yet again aggravation at his personality, whatever it was. Anyone could tell that certain phrases of his could come across as rude. The question was, was he doing it on purpose or accident? Did he not understand what he was saying? Maybe he was like Yuutsu and wording just came out wrong for him.

"Could've done worse, and yes, I could have." Regardless, Takagi replied with a huff. "However, I saw no point in aiming to gore a classmate. This was a spar among rivals, not a battle of enemies." Were it a real fight, drawing some blood would have been wise in order to chip away at her opponent. Then again, were she an actual adversary, he wouldn't have had to hesitate either.

His next words caught her a bit by surprise, though. Was that—consolation? Disregard the fact that Takagi cared not to have her wounds licked, but that was the first remotely positive thing he'd said thus far. Well, it wasn't exactly positive, nor a good attempt at comfort, but it was an attempt at least.

With a sigh, Takagi massaged the back of her neck. She didn't care so much about the first exams, they were useless physical tests. They possessed little to no ability to actually analyze one's potential to become a professional. It was the last challenge that stuck with her. Sure, there were many heroes that possessed known weaknesses and tended to back off when a situation held them at a disadvantage, but the top heroes were capable of adapting, of winning even with odds against them.

"Alas, I had little choice. In a long distance battle, you would be the victor. My prime chance at victory was to outclass you in close-quarters. Unfortunately your quirk held quite an advantage there too..." The way she saw it, there wasn't an option aside from getting in close. Anything else would have resulted, at the least, her getting worn down eventually.

Approaching the line, it became more obvious as Shouya spoke that he was indeed trying to cheer her up. Maybe he just was vocally challenged like some of the other students. Trying to say something but the words coming out wrong—maybe they weren't so different after all.

"...You're not very good at comforting, but I'll give you some points for effort," Takagi stated with a sigh, grabbing a tray as the line moved up. Looking over to where her classmate was watching, it seemed as though many other students had already developed groups and cliques. No point in keeping things awkward with her mood, unless she didn't want to make friends like those she saw.

"At the very least, thank you for worrying... assuming you were. You're so stone-faced most of the time it's hard to tell what you're thinking." Moving forward to pick out something to eat, Takagi stares a few moments at her peer with a curious expression before speaking again. "...Question is, is that mask there on purpose or accident?"

Interactions: @Akashi

6R8W2M2.jpg

Name: Yamasaki, Misoka Course: General Studies Quirk(s): Dullahan's Reach Mentioned: Takagi, Yuutsu, Shouya. Location: lunchroom Interactions: @Accelerator Yuutsu

Humming to herself, Misoka wastes little time going to the lunchroom, unlike her fellow classmates who seemed to be in one state of interaction or another, the so called Headless girl was more than a bit hungry, hopefully they granted her boots request, running like this was such a pain, she had to use her power to do the long distance run, with all the other use that did burn up a few calories. Looking around the Lunchroom a great many were there from the other classes, of note to her were Takagi and Shouya, standing together, likely planning to eat together then.

"Huh I guess you do get to keep what you kill like momma said."

Pondering if she was looking into it too much, another figure caught her attention, a rather tall one with white hair, Yoake Yuutsu. Watching him, he seemed to be staring at the pair, with lower shoulders, he goes back to turning his attention around the cafeteria and then the lunch line it's self, seemingly wrecked by indecision, or maybe even a minor case of disappointment and depression.

So he had intended to sit with her huh? The fact he had accidently shamed her earlier likely passed his mind. While it didn't really matter to Misoka where she sat, she was a bit outgoing in a manner and believed in teamwork, for this combination of factors she just couldn't leave him there like that. While not her class, they were part of the same training group. And with some luck and hard work she may very well end up in that class too.

Walking over swiftly, she cuts the line a bit to some balks, before grabbing Yuutsu by the arm. "Heeyyy! Cat got your tongue! Ahahaha! Everyone could use a friend like me!" Snatching up a tray for both she browses the line. "Hmmmm... Let's see what body the cat dragged in.." Looking over the food line, Misoka grabs them both some rice, fried fish, steamed cabbage, Miso soup, egg pudding and a hamburger each. Seemingly taking charge of the situation, she laughs a bit while dragging him off with her, motioning for him to sit at a table with her, either ignorant or immune to if anyone else wanted the table or not.

"Well I can't let a classmate stand around like a little lost puppy. Ehehaha! Plus it beats sitting with no one, I remember you in the tests, you did pretty well unlike me. Yuutsu wasn't it? Or yah prefer Yoake-san? Misoka is fine with me, course if you have somewhere else to sit I won't hold it against yah.. Much." She says in way of introduction, offering a seat with her free hand by means of gesture as she sits down herself.

Gazing at the fellow student, it would be understandable if he was more than a little confused with the whirlwind that came without warning and dragged him off to parts unknown, though in spite of the strange things the red slit pupil girl said, she seemed to be fairly cheerful.

Last edited:
Pic:
16%2B-%2B3
Mentioned: Marina @Alis_Audāx Tagaki @EmperorsChosen Shouya @Akashi
Interactions: Takagi, Shouya

Sofie pretty much sulked through the entire review, she hated the fact that she lost to App, and hated even more the fact she had to take extra classes. so much for a social life~ she thought to herself before Mr. K called her out and shook her from her delusions. Quickly coming back to reality she struggled to answer the question she didn't hear and only made of a fool of herself as she blurted out " it was the sun's fault" she said thinking the sun blinded her during the match, although she knew it had nothing to do with it or the question she was supposed to answer. With a quick chuckle from some of the students still there Mr. K told her to sit back down and pay better attention. Doing so her rose colored cheeks could be seen as the embarrassment hit her, luckily the Bell started to ring signaling it was time for lunch. With a long sigh Sofie prepared herself to see what the lunchroom would offer and which cliques had already formed.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria, Sofie saw that the tables were filling up quickly as students grabbed their food and sat down while they mingled, well most of them. Sofie managed to get in line and order some light food, in the meantime she would scan the room wondering if she would see anyone she felt comfortable enough to sit with. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something white, moving her head to look around another student she noticed it was Shouya's white hair. Letting out a sigh of relief she believe she could go and talk to him and at least he would be silent about her failures, or so she hoped.

Filling her tray with a salad and some fruit she made her way over to where He was standing and talking to another student. Sofie didn't recognize her, but wasn't about to let that stop her, she didn't mind meeting new people even if she did get a little nervous. Once she was in earshot she spoke up most of her cheerful presence back after sulking about her loss " Hey Shouya.....do you mind if i join you two?" She asked before turning to Takagi to introduce herself, holding out her hand she smiled at Takagi "Hi there, I'm Sofie Longsford, but just call me Sofie. Whats your name?" Sofie asked not realizing she was one of the few who made it through on recommendation along with Shouya. She wanted to get along with more people, and having someone whom she knew beforehand there just made it easier for her.

After the short introductions, Sofie found her eyes wandering for an open table. It was then that a fluffy looking brown tail crossed her eyes, following it up the woman's body she quickly realized it was Marina who was eating by herself at the moment. She quickly turned back to the other two with a suggestion. " hey hey, if you two haven't picked out a table yet what about that one? the girl there is a friend of mine from the general class if you don't mind having an extra person." she said while pointing at the table and before giving her best puppy eyed look to the pair in hopes Shouya and Tagaki would agree.

Quirks: Partial Dragon Physiology/Super Strength
Mentioned: Classmates
Location: Mock Battleground > Lockeroom > Homeroom > Lunchroom
Interactions: @Alis_Audāx Marina

Kaizu actually had mixed feeling about not making it into the bottom 5 of the assessment scores. On one hand it was nice because it meant he had somewhat good athleticism, even though that was mostly helped by his Quirk. On the other hand he was actually looking forward to the extra training, in his mind any training was a benefit and something that should be taken advantage of. So when everyone was dismissed to the locker rooms and the nurse if needed Kaizu took a small detour. Before heading to the lockers he approached Swayla. "Venetica-Sensei, I had a request if its not too much to ask." He started hesitantly, feeling more than a little awkward for what he was about to ask for.

With a gentle smile Venetica nodded. "Go on." Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly Kai forced himself to look up at her, steeling his resolve. "I would like to participate in the remedial classes with the rest of the bottom 5. I know its an odd thing to ask for, but I believe any training is too much to pass up." He explained with a confident glint to his eyes. Swayla blinked in surprise then burst out laughing if only for a moment which caused Kai to blush suddenly feeling very foolish. "Thats the first time in a long time I've had a student actually request remedial classes hehehe...But I like your resolve. I will add you to the list of students assigned for remedial classes." She agreed with a light pat to his shoulder. Relieved and excited that his request was accepted Kaizu left for the locker's with everyone else.

He changed quickly, knowing his abnormal physiology would unintentionally cause others to stare. Afterward he would get straight for Homeroom, since he didnt acquire any injuries from his battle there was no reason for him to visit the Nurse. While in class he felt his mood dropping as their mistakes were pointed out and ways to improve were explained. But when the bell for Lunch finally tolled his mood instantly perked back up and a wide grin spread of his face as he rose from his seat. Looking around at his fellow classmates he thought it might be a good idea to try and get to know some of them since he spent the better part of the morning to himself due to nervousness.

Although before he could ask anyone it seemed everyone was already pairing off or going in groups. He mentally sighed 'Of course nobody would wanna eat with the lizard-boy...' He thought as he made his way to the lunchroom. Looking at the quickly filling up tables he suddenly got an idea. Once he was done getting his ginormous amount of food which mostly consisted of meats he made a beeline for someone he had spotted earlier in the exams. Setting his tray down opposite of her he gave the girl with the monkey tail a friendly smile. "Hello! Do you mind if I sit with you? I'm Daiji, Kaizu." He introduced himself while extending a claw hand.

tWSm6cI.jpg

SHOUYA AZUHA

Looking at his classmate, they were both waiting in line in order to get their food. While it moved up, he listened to what Takagi had to say. Well, in his mind he felt that he did a good job, or at the very least tried to do one. However, while he was picking out the food up ahead, he slightly turned around, slightly confused about the question.

A flashback ran through his mind, about what his older sister once said. It was similar to what Takagi said, but back then, he did not have a response to such a question, but this time, he was going to have one, and perhaps a good one. "I, uhh.." He began, thinking over what to say.

"My sister used to say that as well. I think she used to say my face was to that of a zombie.." Scratching his chin ever so slightly, he continued. "I have a hard time being social I guess." Most if not all of what Shouya said was basically the truth. Looking at Takagi once more, something else came to his mind. If anything, there was more to say.

"Thanks." Shouya assumed her confusion and her questions as rather compliments than anything else. More or less, he became somewhat serious. "The mas---" Before he could say anything else, they were both interrupted by a third party. It was Sofie, someone he knew before enrolling into the Academy itself.

She wanted to join the both of them at the Cafeteria. "Hey, Sofie." He added, but with a rather stiff expression. Looking at Takagi once again, he did not want to make a decision here. As she introduced herself, he spoke up, once again. "A childhood friend." There was nothing more for him to say there, other than to let his classmate know who the girl before her was.

The lined moved up again and his tray was pretty much ready with the food Shouya wanted to eat. Once again, Sofie wanted them to join another student who was alone by a table. And, once again, Shouya's crimson eyes landed on Takagi. "If Sunemizuki-san is okay with it, I am too."
Interactions | @EmperorsChosen @Shitsuji-Carty

large.jpg

Name: Yuutsu Yoake
Quirk(s): Darkness Manipulation (Overt)/ Light Manipulation (Covert)
Mentioned: @EmperorsChosen @Akashi
Interactions: @RedArmyShogun

After the victor had been decided, Yuutsu would release his control over the bonds that held the student with the reptilian quirk. He was contented to have done the bare minimum of effort required of him to ensure that victory would come to his team. Having placed so high in the leader board without even having to use the full extent of his abilities was what he would consider to be his victory. Not only did he maintain the element of surprise, it still meant that he had a convenient ace up his sleeve and he also made true to his commitment not to use his other quirk.

However, not everyone shared his luck. Seeing Takagi fall so low on the rankings made the gray haired boy curse himself internally, specially after his piss poor attempts of comforting her during the first few tests. With that in mind, he ultimately decided to refrain from interacting with her the rest of the day unless she be the one to approach him instead.

Though it would seem a certainty that he would not interact with Takagi for the rest of the day as a heavy feeling weighed down on his chest after seeing his new found friend already conversing with the guy who also got in through recommendation. His quirk was similar to the Pro Hero Shoto Todoroki in that he could manipulate ice. Although from what he had heard he's already proficient at using it, enough to beat someone else who got in through recommendation. If that was the case, then it's safe to assume that he is someone that he needed to watch out aside from that Bakugo kid.

He would ultimately decide against approaching the two, opting instead to have lunch on his own. For starters, he was very well aware that Shouya would potentially be one of the few people he pissed when he made that bold declaration earlier. He didn't about him, but Yuutsu wanted to take his lunch in peace. Besides, it was the first day and certainly had not earned the right to demand the full attention of Takagi Sunemizaki. It would be for the best if the both of them be given the chance to interact and get acquainted with others...

There's just one problem. Socializing with peers is a great challenge for someone who 's afflicted with Social Awkwardness. He would imagine that his classmates think of him as an upstart for what could have been seen by them as a declaration of war. And he knew no one from General Studies to begin with so he couldn't very well drop by to say hello to anyone of them given his condition. It was funny... for all the power that he held, at the end of the day, he was still a coward.

With no choice left, Yuutsu decided to take his first lunch in U.A. with a customary tradition he had not once broken since he started schooling... eating it alone. Though it would seem that fate would say otherwise as he was suddenly grabbed by the arm and dragged quickly towards where the food were. By the looks of it, it was the redhead from general studies that captured the enemy flag a while ago.

As she blabbered about baffling associations with cats, he couldn't help but notice that he didn't have any manner of choice as to what he'll eat. Not that he was a picky eater but with the way she had forcibly picked what he was gonna eat, and with the way he was getting dragged around the place, it wasn't hard to make an association that the redhead had either become his warden or his mother. The thought of either equally unnerved him.

"I don't have any qualms sitting and having lunch with you, Misoka though I would have far less reservations with eating with you if you had asked me to instead of deciding it for yourself." The gray haired boy replied after a long sigh, feeling absolutely flabbergasted by the whirlwind of events that had just happened to him.

"Still, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm thankful for what you did. This is the first time I'll be having lunch with a fellow student in school so you've broken that shitty tradition that has haunted me since i started schooling." A faint smile now visible on his face as he looked at Misoka nervously.

"And psh... tests don't define what you're truly capable of. You're the only one who could determine that. The tests aren't infallible that it could tell which students are good and which are bad. No single test can measure your true worth... your talent... your genius... I remember a saying that goes "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.". I take it that you aren't that fish, Misoka. You don't believe the tests could accurately predict your true potenial. Heck, you proved that by bringing us victory with not only your quirk but your brains, your gut and your heart. So even though you scored low in the tests, be proud! For you have made an example that they can never dictate what you know in your heart you can do." explained Yuutsu, his voice filled with conviction.

Upon realizing this, he suddenly grows meek and quiet and shifts his entire attention to his food.

"I apologize for blabbering on too much. We'd best get on with our food before they get cold." With that said, Yuutsu begins eating his lunch not waiting whether or not Misoka does the same.

ABHDSxc_MWYm_P.jpg

With a light huff and the hint of a smile, it seemed that Takagi found his sister's analyzation amusing somewhat. Looking at his face, she could see where the "zombie" came from, though perhaps cold was more befitting on account of his quirk. However, where there was the small showing of a smirk, her quizzical expression from before returned and replaced it at his gratitude. She hadn't done anything worthy of thanks, especially not to him. Most of their interaction she had been sulking. "I don't believe I have done something deserving of thanks... Regardless, you had no issue approaching me or so it seems. How I see it, you don't have a problem in acting, but verbalizing." He didn't look very shy, but his words were a bit too abrupt.

Suddenly, a girl with hair matching Shouya's approached them. Takagi would've remembered a face from her own class. Likely she was General Studies, but then again she also spoke as if she knew Azuha personally. For someone supposedly with poor social skills, he certainly seemed to make friends around school quickly.

As the girl outstretched a hand, Takagi met it with her own in a firm shake. "Takagi Sunemizuki. You may address me as you wish," She replied. According to Shouya, they were childhood friends. Socially awkward! As if! Even he had more friends than she did! Shouya Azuha had bested her in more ways than one this day, though she would not let it be known.

"...I don't mind company." Then again she wasn't exactly in a position to reject company. This also worried her, however. She could speak publicly or address one or two people if there were things to be said but but this was going to be a four-person group. What did people do in groups? Small talk? What did small talk consist of? Takagi didn't fare well with small talk. Jokes? She was awful with jokes! No one ever got them!

While internally in a minor panic, her outward facade remained rather calm as usual. Worse came to worse, she could always piggy-back of the topics of others. "Well, let's go meet your friend then."

Interactions: @Akashi @Shitsuji-Carty

coollogo_com-2920345-png.139525

Course: General Studies
Quirks: Senses Fail/Minimal Empath
Interactions: Sairen @RaineSensei

Sora was lost in his own thoughts with his brow furrowed making him look all the more intimidating when the Lunch bell rang, jerking him back to reality. Although food was the last thing on his mind he packed up the notebook he had been making sketches as well as notes in. What he didnt expect was the soft voice that sounded from in front of him. Lifting his head up he blinked in surprise, taking a longer moment than normal to process what Sairen had just asked him. Then like something snapped he stood up in a sudden burst of motion that ended up causing him to knock over his notebook and pencils, revealing one of the sketches he had been working on.

"Oh uh, yes! I would like that-Ah crap!" He fumbled over his words as he knelt down to pick up the stuff he had dropped, a blush creeping up his face as embarrassment washed over him over his clumsiness and behavior. He just wasnt use to people willingly approaching him, especially girls. Once he had all his items safely back in his bookbag Sora stood back up to his full height that led to him now towering over Sairen. "Ah sorry about that." He apologized with a quick bow and a sheepish smile.

Pic:
16%2B-%2B3
Mentioned: Marina @Alis_Audāx Tagaki @EmperorsChosen Shouya @Akashi Kaizu @~Sempiternus~
Interactions: Takagi, Shouya, Marina, Kaizu

Sofie arrived at the other group and was quietly greeted by Shouya, before she introduced herself the the girl standing beside him. Her name was Takagi Sunemizuki, she was most likely in the Hero class with Shouya, she seemed to have an air of Maturity when compared to Sofie. "heh you call me your childhood friend yet you still greet me with that listless gaze, what are we gonna do with you, right Takagi-chan" she smirked and chuckled a little as she tried to tease Shouya, and before she realised it Takagi agreed to joining the table where Marina was sitting. With a nod to Takagi to acknowledge her last comment, Sofie started to move towards the table they had planned on joining.

To their surprise though someone had already beat them to the punch. Sofie was surprised to see another person at the table, even more so as she got a better look at the boy and his strange looking appendages. He seemed to be some sort of Lizard human, similar to how Marina had Monkey like qualities. The boy appeared to be extending a hand to her, maybe they were getting to know each other, Sofie didn't remember seeing anyone like him in the general class so maybe he was in the hero course. None the less Sofie had made up her mind and was not about to let someone else get in her way. Walking up to the table behind the boy and in Marina's view she quickly stopped herself before sitting down. Looking a little bashful she spoke to her friend " heyyy Marina...I'm sorry about eariler... I shouldn't have just run off like that, can you forgive me? I brought some extra people to eat with us~" Sofie said as she waved at Shouya and Takagi. She believed Marina would forgive her as long as she apologized, and Sofie simply wanted to eat with more people than just herself.

Sitting down at the table she planted her bottom in the seat next to Kaizu, partly because she was curious and the other reason being because she could. Sofie would continue to examine the boy next to her for a while before take a few bites of her meal. She was more than a little curious about the boy sitting next to her as she started to question him without even introducing herself "hey, hey, what's it like having scales and claws? is it more difficult to do normal things? or do you have someone that helps you? do you have to stay warmer than other students like in a special room or something? ooohh what about foods? you seem to have a pretty well rounded meal there, have you ever eaten any bugs?" Sofie beamed with delight as she showered the boy with questions, her eyes resembling those of a young kid in a candy shop. After Sofie found something interesting she practically got tunnel vision about seeing or doing anything else but what she was after. It might surprise the others to see her act this way, but Shouya would have seen this before as she questioned him in the same manner when Sofie and him first met. She didn't think Shouya or Takagi would mind her taking over the conversations, especially not Shouya as he always seemed more a listener than talker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.