Status
Not open for further replies.
air_gear_315_kazu_plan_b_by_spitfire95-d3f9nha.png

Name: Yoshio Bakugo
Course: Hero
Quirk(s): Chain-Reaction
Mentioned: @SoleStride
Interactions: N/A

Once class was dismissed early for the 1st day at U.A Yoshio was one of the first students who made it out of the room as he'd quickly gotten out of his seat and slid open the homeroom door before he started running down the halls. However this quickly changed to a light jog as a teacher in the hallway called out telling him no running in the halls. Making it back outside however he returned to his dead sprint straight towards the U.A Battleground; he was too excited to simply walk though to most of his fellow students comfort back in the classroom he opted to not use the window this time.

Reika's words had been pounding in his head non stop even after lunch had ended. Despite the school day ending early Yoshio had no intentions of simply going home just yet like he was sure most of the casual students would do. He had work to do and the battlegrounds would be the place to do it; figuring the teachers wouldn't mind a student wanting to some "extra curricular activities."

He stopped once he'd reached the most open field he could find, dropped his bag down on the soft grass along with the top of his school uniform which left him wearing the dark gray tank top he wore beneath and got to work. Things like advanced firepower, speed, strength and strength were things Yoshio understood well already but it was her words that spoke of warmth, light and smoke all ways to help others. He felt deep down that all the things she told him would help him immensely. For a moment the thought crossed his mind about how Reika came to know so much about the explosion quirk but quickly brushed it off as she must have seen his dad on TV a lot which wasn't too far fetched.

He saw the key to all of this being control. If he could control his quirk he could better understand it and everything else would fall into place. The boy took a wide stance in the middle of the field; holding his hands out close in front of him as if he was holding a ball and began to activate his explosion quirk. His hands glowed a bright orange as he tried to keep the explosions small starting to slowly form a ball but within a few seconds he could feel the explosions becoming bigger and erratic before blowing up in his face sending him onto his back. The lack of control he had was so blatantly clear to him now as he'd wiped a scuff mark from his cheek and rose to his feet. "One more time." He'd said to himself as he tried again only for the same result to occur. "One more time." He said again as again the same thing happened. "One more time." He continued over and over failing again and again his own quirk exploding in his face and kept getting back up.

His own fingers and face were starting to become covered in soot from the numerous smoke explosions but he continued on. He was starting to get winded now as he'd never done this kind of training before and it was far more difficult than he'd imagined. His thoughts rushed back to Reika when shed shown and expressed the control she'd emitted in regards to her own quirk. If she could do something like that then I can do something like this. He thought to himself defiantly as he extending out a single open right palm gritting his teeth as the explosive ball began to form and spin. He curled his fingers refusing to let the control slip away from him again with an angry glare. The ball crackled like a thousand little fire cracks as it picked up more and more speed as it spun. Sweat dripped down his face as he grit his teeth in concentration as he felt himself starting to lose control of it once again. He rose the arm that controlled the explosive ball and quickly throw his arm down towards the ground causing the ball to impact the ground. The ball reacted by instantly creating a flash a bright white light along with a sharp popping noise; Yoshio instinctively covering his eyes to shield them as the event occurred.

After the light faded the blonde uncovered his eyes and to his surprise the impact didn't seem to have affected the ground much at all which only a small patch of the grass being burnt away. Containment, containing the intense amount of energy was the key but he couldn't stop the energy from building up but he could prolong the containment with a spinning motion. With a proud smile Yoshio wiped some sweat from his chin. Today was the day when his training to become a hero had really begun. The words of all those in years past who've said how a delinquent like him could ever become a hero became background noise just as Reika had said and he certainly didn't plan on losing to her next time. Until then he'd try his best to not lose to anyone else before they fought again.

reika_sm-jpg.143770

Name: Reika (Rei) Hamasaki
Course: Hero
Quirk: Medusa
Mentioned: Yoshio (@BlueFlameNikku)
Interactions: Red (@Sasha Bliss)

It was uncertain why Yoshio acted so strangely when Red approached the table. If she didn't know any better, she'd say the boy was shy. But Reika focused on Red again, waving her own hands from side to side. "Being in the bottom five means nothing. I really don't think the testing really reflected everyone's true abilities. If it means anything, you get to do extra training that I'm sure we all actually need." Reika gave the girl a polite smile and then watched her eat like some kind of animal.

The day went on quickly, and the students were let out of classes early for the first day. For most, it would be a good thing, but for her it meant going home to THAT. Even Bakugo seemed excited enough and bolted out of the room like a flash of light. Before long, she was probably one of the last remaining students as she packed up her bag with careful sluggishness. When she could stall no longer, the girl made her way off the school grounds at a leisurely pace. A few unnecessary turns here and there, taking the long way not only to spend more time but to make sure she wasn't being followed, it took an extra hour to get to her house.

The girl had to take in a deep breath before stepping inside and closing the door behind herself. She'd found some time before leaving to see the school nurse so she was returning unscathed which was nice, not that it would last. Reika was greeted by two figures, one of which was pinning her hair back and then pulling on a pair of boots. The woman spotted Reika and gave a pause before looking back down to tie up the laces.

"What are you doing back so early."
The dark-haired woman's tone was as cold as her gaze as it shifted back up to her daughter. "You know the punishment for skipping."

"I-I'm not skipping."
The second figured in the room looked over from his spot on the couch, smirking in the most dastardly way. Reika floundered to confirm the truth. "They let us out early! Since it-it's the first day and all." She looked between the two, side-stepping around her mother and hurriedly walking toward her bedroom. "It looks like you have a meeting. I-I'll uh... just go to my room." The girl closed her door quickly and tossed her bag onto the bed, instantly moving to the window to peek out. A few moments later, the dark-haired woman could be seen leaving, but a single knock on the bedroom door had Reika's head whipping around. Please no…

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Pic:
16%2B-%2B3
Name: Sofie Longsford
Course: General studies
Quirk: Super eyesight and summon illusions
Mentioned: Marina @Alis_Audāx Shouya @Akashi
Interactions: Marina, Shouya

The lunch bell had rung as the students were finishing up their meals and their plans to meet up later to explore this mystery. Sofie was a little behind as she quickly picked up her fork and took a few more bites from her salad as they walked towards the exit. After a brief walk through the hallways the students had returned to their classrooms, and the teachers would begin their final lectures for the day. Sitting through them felt like torture for Sofie, as all she could think about was the after school activity she and her new friends had planned to do.

Finally the class time ended and Sofie and the others were free to move around and do what they wanted to. Some of the normal students talked about heading home for the day, while others were thinking about using the fields to help do some individual training. Sofie, having quickly gathered her things back into her bag, stood up and almost raced to Marina's seat while walking. Sofie was smiling and practically on the edge of her toes as she looked at Marina and spoke "wahh its finally over, it felt like that lecture was gonna go on forever." she laughed a little " hehe so are you ready to go? i was thinking we could stop by the Hero classroom and see if anyone is still there. did you want to come with me or just meet up later?" Sofie would ask the girl, as she planned to leave soon either way. She was curious about this room 103 and wasn't planning on stopping until she found out what it was.

Once their conversation ended, Sofie's legs already started to carry her out of the classroom and onto her next destination. The Hero classroom, many of the worlds great hero's started here, it was the room in which Sofie wished she could have started in, but failed to make it. That fact alone proved just how much she needed to grow in order to defeat her father. She was weak and she knew it, but that was why she was making new friends and allies to help her along on her Journey. One of them being a particularly quiet student with hair almost as bright a white as Sofie's. His name was Shouya and the two had met before school classes were in session, thanks to his uncle. Seeing that the boy had yet to leave the classroom a smile came to her face as she slowly walked over to his desk. "Shou-ya! are you ready to explore the unknown?" she teased as she tried to make a spooky voice while talking about it, though her own excitement ruining any chance of it coming off as scary. Turning to address Marina, if she followed her, if not she would continue to face Shouya " with a few students from the hero class to help us, i'm sure we wont run into anything we can't deal with." she said confidently as she started to look around the room for Takagi, and Kaizu, did they already wander off or could she just not see them. Either way she was ready to get on with their fun as she moved to assist Shouya in cleaning up his desk.

Pic
wallhaven-233070.jpg
Name: Marina Matsuyama
Course: General Studies
Quirk(s): Multiples/Monkey Attributes
Mentioned:
Interactions: @Shitsuji-Carty @~Sempiternus~
~~~

Marina was just about to finished the last bite of her meal when the bell rang. It would seem the time for nourishment is over. She quickly cleaned out what was left in her bowel and stood. Taking her tray, she made her way towards the door dropping the tray off at the cleaning station. She turned around and waved at everyone at the table before she stepped out of the lunch room.

When she made it into the classroom she hopped into a desk, she looked around the classroom. It would appear all the students were no different than other school. Some where paying attention, while others were dozing off into a food coma. Which one was she? Lucky for her she was wide awake and staring out the window. Which one should I choose?. When the bell rang it wasn't long before Sofie was ready to head on out.

"
I am just about ready. I agree, we should stop by the Hero's course. I will follow you soon.", she quickly packed her bags. Sofie had already left the room, but she wanted to make sure she had everything she needed. You never know what will happen when investigating a mysterious room.

Marina walked out the room and headed out towards the Hero's course classrooms. Her tail twitched as she spotted Sofie who had already made it to the classroom. When Sofie called for Shouya, she had walked right next to her. She peeked through the door, smiling. "
I agree, the more of us that goes the higher the possibility we would be fine.", she said nodding in agreement. Marina paused, "Unless it really is something so terrible that it will result in our doom. So spooooky!". Marina was only playing around, she wiggled her fingers in a spooky fashion during her reference to doom. She giggled, "So something to look forward to. I have some supplies just in case.". Marina turned to her side and tapped her backpack with her tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Status
Not open for further replies.