Pic
wallhaven-233070.jpg
Name: Marina Matsuyama
Course: General Studies
Quirk(s): Multiples/Monkey Attributes
Mentioned: The class
Interactions: @Shitsuji-Carty
~~~
Marina's eyes followed the female's finger, Sofie's shy disposition made her smile. "Of course you can have it, here.". Being that her hands were full as she was holding her bags, Marina's tail came into action. The tip uncurled and wrapped around the bag of fruity goodness. Raising it out of the pile of conveniently packaged substances, she extended it out to Sofie. "If you want more just let me know. In truth I think I over packed the snacks. However, it is better to be over prepared than under.".

For a moment, Marina remembered the last time she binged played the otome game, Into the Stars. She had under estimated the skills needed and what should have only taken a day turned into a weekend marathon. Marina did not have the proper amount of nourishment needed for her practically all days sit down. It didn't help that her family were away that weekend, the horror they returned to ended with her not being allowed to play otome games for a while. Though that didn't stop her from gain access to other forms of video game play.

Marina blinked several times as she came back from her thoughts. "
So, don't be afraid to ask Sofie."

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Day 1
Weather: 74f degrees and Sunny with clear skies

1203764550C0CEA3291C5D
Name: Swayla Venetica
Course: Hero Homeroom Teacher
Quirk: Laughter

Mentioned: Appolline
Interactions: The Class | Jack @Eon

Swayla watched from afar as students poured from the Auditorium into the school grounds. The eager and anxious expression the youngsters displayed brought her back to her first day at Heroics Academy. The memory both made her cringe and sigh as she missed those youthful days full of energy but didnt miss the awkward embarrassment of teenage-hood. And in the midst of the students was one girl that made her heart swell to see, her snowy haired daughter who appeared to be as full of energy as ever as she literally skipped across the courtyard. Giggling at the sight she was so proud of her daughter, she just hoped her...Surprise wouldnt result in App hating her...Too much.

~15 minutes later~

Satisfied all the students would have found their prospective classroom's by now and settled in. Sway decided it was time to introduce herself and start off another new year...And what better way to do so then with a bang? Throwing open the door to the Hero course Homeroom Swayla actually jumped through the door into the hair and did a front flip to land in front of her desk in a "flashy" pose. With a bright smile the pink haired woman stood up straight with a bright welcoming smile. "Hello my lovelies! Welcome to the Hero Course! I will be your Homeroom teacher." With another extravagant and slightly goofy twirl she made her way over to the chalkboard where she wrote out her full name with elegant script before turning back to the class. "My name is Swayla Venetica, I look forward to seeing how each of you go in the coming year!" She explained cheerfully, her Greek accent lightly dusting her words but not hindering her speech at all.

Noticing a young man standing awkwardly off to the side she recognized him from her roster, he was the American. Giving him a gentle smile she spoke in fluent English. "Hello Jack, this is the Hero Course you are in the right place. Go Ahead and take a seat. Also this is for you." Walking over she handed him a pair of what looked like silver earplugs but they had the look of earbuds. When Jack would put them in they would automatically translate all Japanese he heard into English before speaking it into his ears, courtesy of the Support Course.

Looking over the students Sway's face suddenly fell though as she noticed someone was missing, someone she knew was suppose to be here..."Hmm it seems we are missing someone...." But just as she was going to excuse herself to find her daughter. The door opened to reveal Koda Koji, the General Studies teacher, with none other than their missing student Appolline who looked more than a little embarrassed as she ducked her head and hurriedly took a seat next to a girl with glasses in the back of the class. Koji explained to Sway that App had mistaken the General Studies class for the Hero one. "Ah that sounds like her, thank you Mr. Koda." Sway answered and he nodded before leaving to return to his own class.

Moving back to her desk she took a seat on the corner of it "Okay then now that we're all here, lets start the introductions!" Picking up a paper she scanned over it. "Our first introduction will be from...Bakugo, Yoshio. Come on up and introduce yourself to the class!"

-------------------------------------------------------
Day 1
Weather: 74f degrees and Sunny with clear skies
Name: Koda, Koji
Course: General Studies Homeroom Teacher
Quirk: Animal Voice
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Appolline, Swayla

Koji waited patiently for the students to find their classes and get a little settled before starting out the day. Standing outside the main school building where his classroom was steadily filling up, the large man held his hand out as a blue bird flew onto his bird. Smiling he gently pet its little head and it nuzzled his finger in return. Sadly his peaceful time came to an end as he glanced to his watch. "Ok birdie, time to go now." He spoke softly and the bird flee away with a few tweets. It only took him a few minutes to reach his class where he heard some conversation already bustling inside. The sound made him happy his students were already starting to get a long, he hoped at least.

Opening the door he calmly walked over to his desk before facing his new students with a friendly expression. "Hello and good morning! Welcome to the General Studies Course. I will be your Homeroom teacher. My name is..." Trailing off he turned to write his name on the chalkboard. "Koda, Koji. Please take your seats so we can begin introduct-" Suddenly his words cut off as a frown came to his lips. There was a girl he didnt recognize from the individual teacher's roster handed out to him, could she have simply just been skipped from it? A misprint? Just to make sure Koji walked up to the dark skinned girl who barely reached his stomach and leaned down.

"Miss, which Course are you in?"
The girl looked suddenly nervous. "Umm...Hero Course, sir." She answered and his suspicion was confirmed. With a gentle smile he straightened up "Ah that explains it, I'm sorry but this is the General Studies Homeroom. Your class is at the end of the hall, I'll take you to it." Flushing bright red the girl looked down in embarrassment for a moment before giving him a big smile and giggling. "Oh ok, oops." Koji looked to the class "I'll be right back." With that the two went off to Mrs. Venetica's classroom. Upon returning Koji apologized for the interruption then took a seat behind his desk. "Alright then lets see whose first....Sofie Longsford. Please come up and introduce yourself to the class."​

Pic:
16%2B-%2B3
Name: Sofie Longsford
Course: General studies
Quirk: Super eyesight and summon illusions
Mentioned: @~Sempiternus~ @Alis_Audāx
Interactions: @~Sempiternus~ @Alis_Audāx

Sofie was happy that Marina was willing to share her snacks, but what really amazed her was the fact she used her tail to pick up the snack and then give it to Sofie. She then listened how Marina said she might have brought to many snacks, but that didn't seem like much of a problem at all, she chuckled and nodded. " Thank you....and i agree its better to be over prepared, than under..but yeah ill come to you whenever i get hungry." she joked with Marina, before she started to space out a little, Sofie wondered what she could have been thinking about but before she could ask Marina was already back and offering more snacks to Sofie. She giggled and nodded to Marina before their homeroom teacher walked in, and soon started to speak telling everyone to take their seats. Sofie did just that and took the one beside Marina as the Teacher started to speak.

Soon after writing his name on the board the teacher found himself with a puzzled look before he started to question App, quickly learning she was in the wrong course room Mr. K, as Sofie planned to refer to him, took Appolline back to her proper class before he returned and sat as his desk. while he was helping App Sofie was amazed that someone from the hero course would mistake their room, only to soon shake the thought out of her head as they were all still human after all. Sofie then would start to try and open the package of fruit snacks Marina had given her, but for some reason she couldn't. the one spot where it was supposed to be tearable wasn't coming apart for some reason. she kept trying to open and almost didn't notice when Mr. K was back in the room. It wasnt until he called her name for the introduction did she finally get the package open, but just saying that would be an understatement of what happened. Letting out a quiet eep as she heard her name called first, only to split the packaging in two causing the fruit snacks to scatter all over her, the desk, and the floor as she started to turn a bright red as she was sure all eyes would be on her at the moment of her failure. She was practically frozen from the embarrassment she caused herself. oh come on why did my first day have to be like this? my name isnt even first in the alphabet why did i have to go first? what do i even say?

she soon realized the longer she sat there the worse it would get, she just had to get up there and do it. getting out of her chair and with an almost robotic walk she made her to the front of the classroom to introduce herself. Getting to the front she turned to face the other students, practically trembling because of her own mind. Sofie took a deep breath before taking the leap "h-Hi everyone, my name is Sofie Longsford, I came to U.A. to better myself, and i was lucky enough to be born with two quirks. Super eyesight from my father, and the power to summon illusions from my mother." she said before soon using her power to summon a fake brick wall in front of her, that she then stuck her hand through and waved to everyone to show off her power. She then looked to Mr. K and nervously fidgeted a little before asking a question "w-was that enough? c-can i take my seat now?" she asked letting the wall dissipate before she moved to go pick up the fruit snacks she had dropped everywhere by her desk, if Mr. K let her go.

Last edited by a moderator:
coollogo_com-27296675-png.139180

Course: Hero
Quirks: Laughter/Rubber physicality
Interactions: Marina @Alis_Audāx | Sofie @Shitsuji-Carty

Appolline shook Marina's hand in return, her grip surprising strong given her petite figure but not too hard. "Me too! I hope we can-" App's sentence was cutoff though as her attention drifted over to a new girl that had joined their seemingly growing group. She had white hair similar to App's but without the pink lowlights, it was pretty and reminded her of her father's snow white head of hair. She followed the new girl's line of sight to see her eyeing Marina's tail, at first she thought the girl might make fun of Marina for it or try to pull it which set App's protective instincts on alert. But luckily the girl just seemed genuinely interested in it as she introduced herself. Relaxing a bit App gave her a bright friendly smile as she shook her hand as well. "Hiya! Nice to meet you too Sofie. Oh and App is just fine, I prefer it actually." She reassured her.

At Marina's joke App giggled softly "Well it is a really cool Quirk, I wish I had a tail or something animal like. Oh maybe wings! Then I could fly!" She proceeded to go off on a mini ramble before Marina mentioned snacks. Looking into the bag she held open the dark skinned girl's eyes lit up with glee. 'Well that at least explains the bulky bags...' She thought absently as she picked out a pack of Gusher's from the horde of snacks. "Oh wow thank you Marina! I love snacks, you are now my official snack woman!" She joked with a giggle before tearing open the foil lined package to pop a red Gusher into her mouth. There was one thing that was true with Appolline, you could take the kid out of the candy, but you can never take the candy out of the kid.

Unfortunately their conversation was interrupted when the teacher stepped into class. Although some might of found his features a bit odd or even scary, App found them intriguing and cool. As he introduced himself as Koda, Koji App was about to take her seat next to Sofie when suddenly Koda approached her. Eyes going a bit wide as he towered over her, she thought she might be in trouble for something. Although what exactly she had no idea. So when he asked what Course she was in it only succeeded in confusing the light haired girl. Replying that she was in the Hero Course he looked relieved before revealing she had done something horribly embarrassing, she had entered the wrong class!

Ducking her head so her hair could fall slightly to hair her face as embarrassment washed over her, she was acutely aware of all eyes pinned on her at that moment. Koda then showed her to the right classroom that was luckily just down the hall. Giving a small wave and smile to Marina and Sofie she left with him. Upon entering the Hero classroom though her embarrassment only ratcheted up as she saw who her Homeroom teacher was....None other than her very own mother. Her stomach hitting the floor App could feel her face heating up to atomic levels as a fresh new batch of students stared at her while Koda explained she had mistook his class for this one. Unwilling to stand in front of everyones view anymore she quickly took a seat in the back, not even paying attention to the girl wearing glasses beside her.

Plopping her forehead down onto her desk App suddenly wished her Quirk allowed her to disappear. 'Please dont let anyone know shes my mom, please dont let anyone know...' She mentally prayed. Luckily Swayla decided to spare her for now and didnt introduce App as her daughter, yet. Still the young girl could feel the heat radiating from her cheeks, if she had some eggs she swore she could of cooked them on her face right then. She tried to get her mind off that embarrassing incident as her mother called upon the first student to make their introduction to the class. Her cheeks cooling down to a moderate pink now, App slowly lifted her head to watch the introductions and look over her new classmates. Unbeknownst to her though there was now a fairly noticeable red mark on her forehead where she had laid it on the desk.

• Love
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
[bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#404040]
Red Rose
Hero Course
Weapon Memorization X Blink

[/bg][bg=#404040]
Now named Yoshio was more nice than Red originally thought he was going to be. "Yeah, I guess so" she responded to his remark at creation quirks. Red noticed everyone one starting to get situated.

Going to the thought of her quirk again she was reminded of when people ridiculed her for having such a violent quirk. So she decided to do some good with it.

It was at the response of his name that Red was drawn out of her thoughts.
"Okay, Yoshio" a little weird you didn't give your last name, she thought the last part to herself. "My quirk lets me memorize a weapon and use it when I want." she told him the toned down version.

It was then that the teacher finally arrived which Red seemed to like already.
'Bakugo?' she paused her thoughts, 'Haven't I heard that name before?' she paused again to think. 'he's that famous hero who use explosions' he was the son of a famous hero. It shocked Red a good deal, before she was reluctantly okay with it. All she knew is that she would need to work harder.

[/bg]

• Love
"Sairen, wake up or we'll be late to our entrance ceremony!" Lairen said while gently shaking his sister, who was still covered in the warmth of her blankets and traveling into the depths of her dreamland. He released a sigh and leaned over his sister, nearing her ear before whispering softly, "I'll treat you to crepes today if you get ready in less than 10 minutes." Without a word in response, Sairen shot up from her bed, her eyes wide open and seemingly beaming with newfound ambition. Not wasting a moment, she scrambled from her bed and into the bathroom.

Some time later, the twins were ready to leave the house. With a brief exchange of goodbyes with their parents, Lairen and Sairen began their walk to school. They didn't live far and soon enough, they found themselves walking with groups of other UA students. The flood of unfamiliar faces scared Sairen a bit, causing her to lean up against her brother. He didn't mind. In fact, he enjoyed it when his sister relied on him. Lairen let out a small chuckle and led her to the entrance ceremony.

After the entrance ceremony, the two began walking together to the General Studies Homeroom. "Are you excited? If you get scared, don't be afraid to come see me, okay? I didn't want to be in the Hero course, but mom and dad wouldn't let me be with you," he said, his voice filled with both worry and slight anger. In their 15 years of living, they have never once been separated, so this was a big change for them.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay... hopefully. Don't worry so much. I'm glad my childish and carefree big brother got into the Hero course," Sairen replied with, giving her brother a warm smile as they reached her class. "Now, hurry to your class. Don't be late." Lairen chuckled and gave his sister a pat on the head before heading to his class.

e6bdbab4f53d7c50a4135e21230b8305.jpg
Course : General Studies
Quirks : Link / Hell Blade
Mentioned : The Class
Interactions : N/A

Sairen watched from the General Studies Homeroom door as her brother walked down the hall. She had to admit, it was going to be lonely without her brother with her, but she would see him at lunch anyway. With that in mind, she entered her class, her bright blue eyes briefly observing every student as she made her way to the back of the room. They all seemed to be conversing with one another, which made her a bit jealous. Her lack of confidence and her trauma had created this fear of getting close to others physically and emotionally, so she tended to avoid others. While scanning, she noticed a male who wasn't interacting with anyone else. For some reason, it

She scanned the back for an empty seat and luckily, she found one. After sitting down, she glanced anxiously around the room. The young white haired female was definitely acting a bit odd and anyone could tell by how she was acting, but she hoped that no one was paying enough attention to her to care. Soon, the teacher entered the room and began his introduction. He didn't get far into it before he stopped because of a misplaced student. The misplaced student looked younger than Sairen, which was something considering Sairen's appearance. After the student was sent to the right place, Koji went on with introductions.

He announced that the class would be doing introductions. Upon hearing this, Sairen tensed up. She wasn't really good at speaking in front of strangers and the thought of having all those eyes on her frightened her. Subconsciously, her foot began to shake anxiously as if to calm herself down, yet it did little to actually quell her nervousness. Luckily, she wasn't first. Another female with an appearance similar to hers went first, stating her name was Sofie. Atleast Sairen had an example to base her introduction off of, but her shaking continued.

40b016ca5c3c0b556ea26803c1a9022b.jpg
Course : Hero Course
Quirks : Link / Hell Flame
Mentioned : The Class

It bothered the black haired twin to leave his sister, but he couldn't object when she had wished him off so cutely. He just wanted to grab her tightly in his arms and hug her forever, but he knew that Sairen wouldn't like it. She'd probably complain about how sweaty he was within the first 10 seconds, but that's what made her so much cuter in his eyes. She was honest to a fault, at least with him, and she was so kind to everyone, even those who didn't deserve it. One might say that he had a bit of a sister complex, and he would agree completely.

Despite his sister complex, he somehow managed to enter the classroom with a bright smile. "Good morning," Lairen exclaimed to the entire class, giving everyone he met eyes with a small bow. He was naturally cheerful and seemingly carefree to everyone he met, which often led them to believe he was just an idiot or something similar to that. But he didn't care. The only opinion that mattered to him was his sisters.

He took a random seat in the middle of the class just as the teacher walked in. Even Lairen had to admit she was a babe, but the thought quickly left his mind. He passively listened to her introduction and what followed after, which he didn't seem to care for. He simply sat there, staring at whoever was sitting in front of him and somewhat listening to the introductions.[/hr][/hr]

[dash=red][bg=red]

Queen Hideaki
suzuya_juuzou_by_noutty-d8vfqrs.png
General Studies
Bad Charm / Crow

While she was waiting, Queen had gotten lost in thought. She started to remember the conversation she had with her dear mother a few days ago. The smile she pulled didn't falter, though. Not even a bit. It seemed almost as if she was completely conscious of her surroundings which wasn't the case.

XXX A few days ago XXX

"U.A?" Queen inquired, her tone almost flustered-like although her expression remained calm. It wasn't like she wasn't used to going on missions and such but this seemed a little... complex. Especially for someone like her.

"Yes, you and a few other children your age will be... attending. None of the adults are suited. U.A. has heavy security. They won't suspect the students. At least, that's how the plan goes. You'll act as a mole and report to us whatever information you attain. I know you'll do fine. You're my daughter after all." With those words, Quinn's usual emotionless expression melted into that of care and love. She also patted her daughter's head softly.

Normally, anyone this close would receive bad luck of some sort. Usually a painful kind, resulting into them staying a good distance from Queen. However, whereas Queen has bad luck, Quinn had good. The two Quirks cancelled out each other, nullifying in a sense.

Queen, being the secretly affectionate child she was, leaned in the touch like a cat. A soft smile making it's way to her lips as her eyes closed shut. She didn't bother to hide it. She didn't need to. It was only them in the room. However, the moment was fleeting as Queen felt the warm hand leave her head.

"Make sure to keep your cover hidden and stay safe. Don't jeopardized us. Understood?" Quinn said with a slightly strict tone albeit still soft. Her hard eyes focused on Queen's unreadable ones. Queen gave a comforting smile and nodded.

"Understood."

XXX Present XXX

Queen was brought back to reality upon her teacher's entrance. She realized the class was almost filled up. She looked around at all the new faces. It seemed that the pinkish haired girl by the name 'Appoline' got her classes mixed up. Queen let out an amused chuckle. The students here looked like a lot of fun. She wondered what their expression would be like upon finding out what she really came here for.

The topic of justice, Heroes, Villains, etc was a topic Queen would rather not think about. However, there was always that little feeling of admiration when it came to Heroes just like how there was a little feeling of comfort in Wrath of Abyss she came to developed over the years. Overall, she was pretty neutral about the whole justice thing. She didn't like the thought of infiltrating someplace like this. One, because this was were Pro Heroes are made. Two, although she was sure she won't get attached to anyone [at least she hoped she wouldn't], there was still that lingering anxiety that she'll start to give her trust to them and by default, ruining WoB's plan. Not that she minded. Sure, some people there were actually cool people but the real reason she'd dread that to happen was because that would mean disappointing her mother. Something she can't handle.

The blackette realized she should pull her mind out of things like that and focus on what was going on. The teacher had told them to introduced themselves. Queen was iffish about the idea of going to the front and introducing herself. Mainly due to the possibility of bad luck. Sure, she was already sitting in the middle and her eyes weren't red but that still wasn't safe enough. She hoped the teacher, Koda-sensei, would understand her and let her introduce herself at her seat.

As she waited for her turn, she inspected the other students in the class. One she recognized right away and amusingly, the only male in the class aside from Koda-sensei. Almost like it was his own personal harem. Queen.... hate was a strong word and so was dislike. It was more like she knew he was a good person but she didn't want to be in the same room as him. He was a danger to her secrets. At least, she'd rather be in a room with him rather than Shiso. Words couldn't describe how dangerous that lady was. Then again, she was a Villain after all.

At the mention of the name, Queen thought about Akane. That lady was nice. It sometimes pains Queen know that Shiso did something to her. She heard Akane had a little sibling and was attending U.A. as well. She wondered if she'll ever get to meet him. Then again, she'd rather not.

Back to the inspection, she could see a lot of other girls with unique looks or aura. Instinctively, she looked down at her uniform and chuckled to herself. She already looked like a guy and now adding with the fact she's wearing the male uniform [because she deemed it to be more comfortable], it wouldn't be a surprise if no one could tell she was female. Not that she didn't want to wear the female's uniform but it just felt weird. Her attention went to the first person who had to introduce themselves.

Mentioned:
@Alis_Audāx @Accelerator @Shitsuji-Carty @SoleStride @~Sempiternus~ @RaineSensei
Interactions:
None

[/hr][/hr][/bg][/dash]

th

Name: Yoshio Bakugo
Quirk(s): Chain-Reaction
Interactions: @Everyone really

Yoshio Bakugo continued to lazily smile at his conversation with Red; an interesting quirk for sure. But just as he was about to respond the homeroom teacher made her entrance grabbing his and presumably the majority of everyone's attention. It was then that the boy's heart sank his face flashing with a bit of despair as not only did the teacher announce class introductions but that he was even up first as she had blurted his full name to the class. 'Suppose it was fun while it lasted...' Was all he thought as he'd give a gloomy glace to Red before he readied himself.

He furrowed his eyebrows making an irritated facial expression, put his hands in his pockets and cocked his head slightly as he stood up from his seat. He'd gotten pretty good at imitating his father over the years despite not being good at acting. He even began to mimic the way he spoke as well with a slightly irritated tone with overflowing arrogance as he spoke and looked towards the front of the room not looking at anybody in particular. "The names Bakugo, Yoshio...and I'm here to be better than everyone here." Wanting to be number one has always been the case with Yoshio but never in such a rude manner like this. He'd simply be putting on a show of what people expected from him. After he spoke he picked up his now empty soda can and cause a small explosion with his palm beneath it which smolders the can in black soot before a dull sounding explosion of course. After which he promptly summoned a chain from one of his palms which coiled around the can that casually slithered over to the garbage can to drop it in before receding back into his palm; returning his hands to his pockets once more. To him, showing his quirks rather than saying the names of them seemed more like what was expected rather than just saying them.

He then sit back down in his seat without asking, leaned back in his seat and stared at the chalkboard. He'd continue to listen to any further introductions and maybe glace around a few times.

coollogo_com-2920345.png

Quirks: Senses Fail/Minimal Empath
Mentioned: Appolline| Queen @Queen of Null
Interactions: The Class

Sora watched as more and more students joined the class and he noticed something....'ALL OF MY CLASSMATES ARE FEMALE?!??' Mixed eyes went wide as he realized he was surrounded by the opposite gender. 'How can this even happen nowadays??' Suddenly he was acutely aware of his gender and the fact that he was the only male in this General Studies Course. 'Oh this is just peachy...' He knew this was going to lead to jabs and stray thoughts of why he was the only male that failed the entrance exam leading him to join General Studies.

Shaking his head he tried to focus on the bright side of things instead. 'Ok ok this isnt too bad, I mean I am surrounded by girls. What guy would complain about that?' But with that thought came a string of other thoughts that made a light blush rise to his cheeks. 'No no no! Ok no more thinking about that!' He chastised himself mentally. Luckily his attention was put elsewhere as their teacher entered and introduced himself. Tugging out his earbud he slipped them along with his phone back into his pack before setting his gaze on Koda-Sensei.

As he instructed the class to take their seats Sora let his eyes wander over the various different females around him for a moment. At least they all seemed interesting, to say the least. Although when he glimpsed Queen a slight frown marred his expression before he caught himself and went back to his more calm, friendly appearance. As the girl from before that had caught his attention with her fountain of energy was told she had the wrong class Sora could literally feel her embarrassment from where he sat. 'Thats gotta suck...'

When Koda-Sensei returned he instructed them to begin introducing themselves to their fellow classmates. First was a girl by the name of Sofie, she seemed nice enough albeit a bit shy. Not that he blamed her, having to walk in front of the whole class and speak wasnt something anyone particularly enjoyed....Unless they were the show off type. Once she was done with her introduction Sora made a mental note of her Quirks. Clapping along with the rest of the class in the ceremonial way after someone introduces themselves, Sora wasnt expecting his name to be called next.

Mentally sighing he stood up from his seat and made his way to the front with a gentle smile that completely offset his "darker" appearance. "Erm okay then....I'm Ryunosuke, Sora. I'm 15 and I look forward to getting to know all of you. I have 2 Quirks, but their not very easy to show...." He introduced himself in a slightly awkward but straightforward way. His voice was surprisingly deep for someone his age. Rubbing the back of his head Sora tried his best to explain it rather than demonstrate it on an unsuspecting person. "My 1st Quirk, Senses Fail, lets me "steal" one of my targets 5 senses for a short amount of time if I activate it. I can deactivate it at any time though. As for my 2nd Quirk, I have a minor Empath ability that lets me "feel" another's emotions if their strong enough and within a certain radius of me. Thank you." With a bow Sora swiftly made his way back to his seat, although he didnt have stage fright like most. It was still awkward explaining his Quirk to abunch of strangers. Especially given his experience of people being wary of him after learning it, like he would use it on them for evil.

6R8W2M2.jpg

Name: Yamasaki, Misoka Course: General Studies Quirk(s): Dullahan's Reach Mentioned: The Class/Various Location: Auditorium-School Yard-General Studies homeroom Interactions: General Studies class

Watching the Ceremony at the start, Misoka was not all that impressed. Sure the show was nice and flashy, but that's all it was. Even her father had nicer magic tricks. Plus a boring speech followed by pointless prattling, if not for a couple of students to either side of her she likely would have fallen asleep. Which could have resulted in an unfortunate accident, wearing the girls uniform with a skirt and a hair bow that stood out, the last thing she wanted was unwanted attention. Fortunately the windbags didn't last for long, clicking her tongue at the end, the smirking girl gives a very non-Japanese shrug of her shoulders.

"Tch, always focusing on the flashy ones, what makes them so great.. Stupid machines.." With this ordeal done and over with she had at least a little free time till class would start. Now was the perfect time to study others, peg people of interest and most importantly, get a bit of fresh air. When a series of unfortunate events unfold. "Meh I'm tired.. ehehe.. A little nap won't hurt.."

Climbing up a nearby tree to rest, the girl quickly falls into slumber, when rolling out of the tree and impacting the ground her right arm comes of, rolling away as a passing faculty member notices this and is understandably alarmed, rushing in to check her, she's understandably somewhat aggravated with the situation. "Eh...what.." Questioning her and checking the state of her health the man is more than a little alarmed, but Misoka laughs it off.

"Ahaha it's nothing to worry about, accident's happen all the time, could happen even to you...ah, oh well........ Wait how long was I sleeping!? SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!" Running off and grabbing her arm, the girl puts it back on so to speak, and runs her way through the halls, back inside and finally to the classroom. Slamming the door open with some foliage stuck to her hair and clothing, the girl pants a bit, keeping her body upright, focusing her power her dark aura is detectable, for the rooms emotional reader it likely would be a strange contradiction, her emotions cheerful but with the tinge often associated with villains till it vanishes.

"Ah... Sorry I was late, I had a bit of a problem in the yard.., ehehe I didn't kill anyone. Oh introductions?" Not realizing it only started that she was mostly fine tardiness aside. The girl had just finished allowing her to hear her details, and a gothic looking male was now taking the stage, waiting for him to finish she decides to carry out her own.

"I am Yamasaki, Misoka , I wish to become stronger and to see the weak become strong, my power is.." Smirking a bit, she had no intention on showing it just yet, that would ruin the fun she had planned, if they cross trained with the hero class there was one thing at least she wanted to test out...

"Let's just say it's its a form of levitation." Bowing lightly, the smirking girl searches the room, studying her classmates, two boys, maybe? With just little things about them she wondered if they were girls in spite of the ones name or into dark fashion.. A pity those two likely wouldn't be interested in anything she had to sell...getting information on them however. Smiling a friendly grin the next to catch her eye was a mutant? With a monkey tail, it seemed she was making friends, then there was the girl who's name she just caught upon entry, an illusionist was it?

"Oh this could be fun.." She says silently, taking note of the others, so many girls in the General Class, she was sure this was the correct class at least, or hoped.. Taking a seat at the back of the class in the center, she could comfortably see everything and everyone, and maybe take a nap too.

Last edited:
[dash=red][bg=red]

Queen Hideaki
suzuya_juuzou_by_noutty-d8vfqrs.png
General Studies
Bad Charm / Crow

Queen listened attentively to the three introductions. The first being Sofie. It looked like that girl could be useful when it comes to distractions and what not. She had potential if only she wasn't so... jittery. Then again, it might be because she's introducing herself. Not fighting. She might actually act differently when the situation calls for it.

Next was Sora. Queen didn't have to listen because she already kind of knew what his Quirks were but she did it anyway. She cupped her cheeks and prompted her elbows on her table. A laugh almost came out of her as she heard him. Almost. He just seemed really different here than when he's at Wrath Of the Abyss. Maybe it's because she didn't knew him all that well but to her, he just sounded more friendly? She didn't really have a word for it. In comparison to his usual bitter demeanor back a HQ. It was cute in it's own way.

The last was a redhead by the name Misoka who was late. She was very vague about her Quirk and didn't bother to give a demonstration unlike the other two. Sofie gave one. Sora wanted to give one but couldn't. Either way, she looked fun. Her motivation was admirable in a way as well.

It seems it was her turn to do an introduction. She stood up and gave Koji-sensei a look. He gave her a simple nod which she returned with a grin. Giving a fake cough, she stood in her place as she started her introduction.

"Sup', my name's Queen Hideaki. I'd rather everyone call me by my last name or a nickname, I don't mind." Queen said with a laugh, her voice not too high pitched and not too low pitched. After saying that, her black eyes took on a red hue before turning bloody red. She didn't know, obviously but she had a hunch. She could always guess if her eyes turned colors or not.

"Well, I'm 15, half English and half Japanese. Hmm... I guess I'll talk about my Quirk. You see, just like Ryunosuke over there," at the mention of his name, her gaze went to him for a while before going back to the rest of the class. "I can't show you. Well, it's more like I won't rather than can't. My Quirk is based on bad luck. Mmm.... I can't really explain but point is, you better stay a good distance from me. Especially when my eyes are red. That being said, I look forward to get to know aaaaaaalllllllll of you." As she dragged on the 'all' word, she made sure to make eye contact with everyone before looking at the teacher. She gave a mock bow before sitting down. Queen didn't bother telling her gender. She wanted people to figure out on their own. She wanted to see how much of a guy she seemed to people. Of course, that'll only make her sad but she felt like it was a kind of must.

Mentioned:
@RedArmyShogun @Shitsuji-Carty @~Sempiternus~
Interactions:
The Class

[/hr]
[/hr]

[/bg]

[/dash]

[fieldbox="Yuuki Ishida, gold, solid"]

Name: Yuuki Ishida
Quirk: Aura of Will
Mentioned: @HerosHomeroom
Interactions: @SoleStride

Well he couldn't quite tell be her reactions, yet she didn't seem disgusted. In fact he was more worried he gave her a fright and she was having some sort of heart attack from the sudden shock. She seemed to get herself under control which was good, was getting a bit awkward for him to watch a girl have these reactions. Almost felt bad for watching them and not attempting to calm her down. Yet she would then after relaxing to a point she could speak, let him know that it wasn't the tongue but then asked about his quirk and if it was cool. This was something he had to ponder on if it was deemed cool.

"Well.... I'm not sure if it's cool, yet its basically my willpower." Yuuki would start with as he held his palm out with a purple and pinkish ball forming in it. "I can do more with it, but its got the downside of being my will itself. Use too much and I become an big pile of gloom and doom." he said as the ball would vanish and he would then realize something. "Ah! How rude of me! My name is Yuuki Ishida nice to meet you!" he said with a rather genuine smile on his face, only for a few moments later to have the teacher start the class. Which meant he now had to sit right at his chair.

The teacher would start with having students introduce themselves which seemed normal, yet ironically the first student being a Bakugo kid came off a bit egotistical. Being better than all of them? Yeah this was a Bakugo kid alright, so when he held up a can and proceeded to explode it, it came off as less shocking knowing who his father was. Hopefully he wasn't like his father and didn't antagonize the rest of them.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[GALLERY=media, 15228][/GALLERY]
Name:
Reika (Rei) Hamasaki
Quirk: Medusa
Mentioned: -
Interactions: Yuuki Ishida (@zane620), Whole Class

Reika's head tilted to the side slightly, watching Ishida as he shaped some sort of ball in his hand. It took her a few moments to regulate her facial expression and when she did, she finally pulled the sunglasses from her eyes and hung them on the front of her shirt. Her eyes may have reverted back to human ones, but they were narrowing back into slits again, stuck somewhere half way between the shift for a moment, making them an oval shape with pointed ends on the top and bottom. She stared at the ball, unable to contain her wonder. "It's so pretty…" She was snapped out of her stupor when the ball disappeared and leaned back in her seat again, unaware until that moment that she'd been leaning forward.

"It's cool." She confirmed with a small smile and a nod, avoiding the guy's line of sight with her own. "Definitely." When the boy introduced himself, Rei gave a slight bow in her seat. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hamasaki, Reika." The teacher entered immediately after, causing Rei's lips to close so she wouldn't interrupt her. Ishida turned around in his seat, but for some odd reason, Reika felt comfortable having him there. Meeting people was nice. She might actually like it.

Wait… We have to introduce ourselves...? In front of everyone? Reika's eyes widened at the teacher's words. Her tongue darted out again before slithering back into her mouth. Most-likely a reaction of surprise. And maybe worry.

Her parents had done well enough to stay underground as villains. A sighting here or there, always in disguise. No one had ever been able to single them out, so their names and identities were safe. But she really feared that someone, probably one of the teachers, would make the connection between her abilities and the random villainous occurrences that had happened before. People turned into stone, a large snake terrorizing a bank – things of that nature. They had been underground for years, since her birth at least, maybe in an attempt to make the world forget about them so their offspring could do exactly what she was trying to do now. Dang.

The first kid to go, as selected by the teacher, was Bakugo, Yoshio. The name was enough to tell Rei who the kid's family was. The moment he stood up, his whole persona seemed to change. From what she could tell, he'd been chatting amicably with the redhead until he was forced to go up front. Now he seemed like he was just trying to be a jerk. From what her parents had told her, the kid's father was incredibly annoying and big-headed, but what did she know about the dad? Yoshio was acting like that right now. Hm. Rei made a mental note of it while watching the rest of the display of power without bringing her gaze above neck level – just in case. Did they have to show their quirk too? His was so flashy and useful even. So this was the younger son, Yoshio...

In fact… a lot of these people had useful Quirks. Hers was only good for hurting people really. Maybe making weak items stronger. The time came when she had to make her own introduction. Ugh… The girl stood, smoothing down her skirt the entire time as she walked to the front of the class.

"I'm Hamasaki, Reika. Uh…" She pressed her hands to her sides, trying to seem less nervous. "I'm 15 and my Quirk has been labeled "Medusa" … after um… after the mythological Greek… woman…?" Monster. The term was 'monster'. Rei kept her gaze down. "It's just the transmutation of matter into stone – more specifically, into Granite. Um." She pulled a common lead pencil from her blazer and fixed her gaze on it. The pencil solidified into stone, maintaining its shape with the exception of the change in the element and the new, grayish color. It was stronger for the moment and would probably hurt pretty badly if one was hit with it. Part of her brain told her to throw it at someone, but the more dominant part refused to chuck it at an innocent student. She tucked the pencil back into her blazer. It would change back in a few minutes.

The girl took a few steps in the direction of her desk to end her introduction there, but then stopped suddenly and spun back around, remembering something. "Oh!" She caught herself too loud and lowered her voice again. "Um. I also have some minor reptilian transformation ability." She bowed to show that she was done and then dropped back down into her seat. Oh… this infiltration thing was going to be harder than she thought…

Last edited:
  • Love
[bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#404040]
Red Rose
Hero Course
Weapon Memorization X Blink

[/bg][bg=#404040]
Red took a deep breath, everyone was supposed to introduce themselves, sure she was open and outgoing, it's just difficult for her to talk to new people. Suddenly a look of determination came over her as she stood up, the look never failing her as she walked up to the front of the room, it was then she opened her mouth. Then as soon as she started to speak she was smiling like her cute cinnamon-roll self. "My name is Red, Red Rose" she said putting her first name first, her broken English/Japanese accent apparent. But as she talked it was like she didn't know what to say. "I hope everyone has a good year." she sighed internally. 'No that's not how I wanted it to go.' she thought wanting to grovel at her mistake and again internally sighed. 'Why is it so hard to talk to people' that's something she'd have to work on, meeting new people. She assumed that she wouldn't have to explain her quirk since a lot of people already saw it. But in truth they were probably just confused about it even if they could hear her explanation.

Making it back to her seat she put her chin on the desk hiding her lower face behind her crossed arms that were on the desk. Mentally she started to beat herself up over her mistake waiting to see everyone else's introduction.

[/bg]

• Love
e6bdbab4f53d7c50a4135e21230b8305.jpg

Course : General Studies
Quirks : Link / Hell Blade
Mentioned : @General Studies Students

One by one, students began to stand up and introduce themselves to the class. After Sofie, a male stood up and began his introduction. The boy, named Sora, was noticeably the only male in the class. This made her breath an inaudible sigh of relief. She wasn't good with the opposite gender to begin with besides her brother and father, so a female dominant class was more comfortable for her. Sora continued on with his introduction as he now explained his quirks, which were very sense based, especially his second quirk. She wondered if he could feel the intense anxiety emitting from her. Worries filled her head as she thought about whether he could sense her emotions, causing her anxiety to sky rocket and her feet to tap more rapidly.

Her thoughts were cut off by the sudden slamming of the door opening and the appearance of a girl covered in leaves. For just a moment, her anxiety and foot tapping stopped and were instead replaced with shock. As if nothing had happened, the girl introduced herself as Misoka and soon finished her introduction before taking a seat relatively near her. Sairen gave the girl a glance before turning to listen to another student speak.

Sairen had a tough time figuring out whether this student was a male or female, but if she were to judge based on the name, she'd have to say that Queen was a female. The combination of the male uniform, but the feminine name threw her off and surely did the same for the others in her class. Besides that, she had quite an intimidating aura and an odd quirk that instinctively told Sairen to stay away from her, but she paid no mind to these warnings. Everyone at this school aimed to become a hero, so they would never do anything bad, or so she thought.

A moment after Queen, Sairen realized it was her turn to introduce herself. The anxiety that had disappeared briefly came flooding back as she stood up quickly, causing her chair to clatter against the ground loudly. Trying to pay no mind to it, she began her shaky introduction. "I-I'm Sairen Monoma and I'm 15 years old," she stated first, her hands fiddling with her skirt and her eyes darting from face to face. She knew she had to state her quirk next, so she took a deep breath and held out her arm, making sure no student was near her just in case.. "Umm... My quirk is called 'Hell Blade.' I can... summon blades on my body." With that, she gave a small demonstration by summoning a long blade from her forearm. It slid smoothly out from her skin before retracting, leaving no mark behind. She let out a sigh of relief. At the very least, she could control simple and quick summons with no pressure. "I also share a quirk called 'Link' with my twin brother that lets us switch quirks," she finished, taking a seat quickly after. Inside her head, she imagined her brother praising her for being brave enough to introduce herself and it made her relax a bit as she slumped over her desk, exhausted from mustering up all her courage.

40b016ca5c3c0b556ea26803c1a9022b.jpg

Course : Hero Course
Quirks : Link / Hell Flame
Mentioned : @ Hero Course Students
Interactions : @BlueFlameNikku

Lairen listened to the first person, a male, introduce himself to the class as Yoshio Bakugo. This immediately made him look up to see what this person looked like. Blonde and arrogant, just like his father, or at least from what he's heard. Lairen's father had told him stories about when he attended this school and how he once pissed off some explosive blonde with a bad temper with the name Bakugo, so he guessed that this was his son. An idea popped into his head as he thought about his father's and Bakugo Senior's rivalry, which was to challenge Yoshio into a rivalry similar to their fathers'. A smile appeared on his face at the thought.

The following introductions didn't seem to interest him as much. He returned to his passive listening, his eyes focusing on whoever was speaking, but not paying attention to anything coming out of their mouths besides their names. A boy named Yuuki, then a female named Reika, followed by another girl named Red Rose. That name certainly stood out to him, but simply because he thought it was a ridiculous name. His smile remained the same as it was now his turn.

He stood up and gave a small wave to his classmates. "Yo. I'm Lairen Monoma and I'm 15 years old. My quirk is called 'Hell Flame'," he said, holding his hand up as bright red flames appeared and flickered wildly and fiercely. The smile remained ever present on his face as the flames died out. "I also share a quirk called 'Link' with my twin sister. It lets us switch quirks." The black haired male took a moment to think over anything else he wanted or needed to say. As if remembering something, he perked up and pointed to Yoshio. "Ah... I'm going to be better than you," he said simply, his smile widening to irritate him before nonchalantly taking his seat again.[/hr]

[fieldbox= Yuutsu Yoake, gray, solid]

52090c80a15f2790695d438c257dba2b59087892_hq.jpg

Name: Yuutsu Yoake
Quirk(s): Darkness Manipulation (Overt)/ Light Manipulation (Covert)
Mentioned: @~Sempiternus~ @BlueFlameNikku @Sasha Bliss @SoleStride @RaineSensei @EmperorsChosen @zane620 @Eon
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen

Yuu could feel himself sighing in relief when the girl said that she didn't mind his last comment but his nervousness returned immediately when she started explaining a little bit about her quirk and said that she "didn't bite... much." He didn't know what to think of that comment, whether it was a passive-aggressive warning or just the girl teasing him. Her telling him to relax made it harder for him to do so.

"Ahahaha... It's nice to meet you, Takagi-san. My name's Yuutsu Yoake but you can call me Yuu... if you want... and please don't bite me, Takagi-san. " He replied meekly.

Upon scanning the room, he took notice that there were even more people here than there had been before. This sort of made him feel better about himself since he wasn't the last one to arrive but he did feel a bit sorry for the latecomers who garnered the attention of the class upon their untimely arrival.

One of these people was a blonde guy that doesn't seem to be familiar with speaking japanese but fortunately the homeroom teacher gave him a device that was, hopefully a sort of translator to make it easy on the guy.

Then one was a black haired guy who seemed to be interacting with the sun-glasses wearing green haired girl from earlier.

Another new arrival was... that loli from General Studies? Confused, Yuu decided to listen in on the explanation of the General Studies Homeroom teacher. Apparently, the girl had mistaken the General Studies Classroom for the Hero Course Classroom. Yuutsu couldn't blame her one bit considering how the rooms looked alike. Nonetheless, having gained everyone's attention all of a sudden, she hurriedly took a seat and buried her face in her desk out of embarrassment.

After tending to the blonde foreigner, the homeroom teacher called out a Yoshio Bakugo from the crowd and asked him to introduce himself in front of the class...

"Bakugo, that means he's Katsuki Bakugo's son. That would explain the scorchmarks outside but I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree if he really did that. Still, I'm glad I'm not the only student here with famous hero parents... well sort of famous hero parents in my case. But, I don't need to point that out at all... I didn't came here to ride my parents' fame nor would I allow myself to forever be in their shadow. I refuse to do so now." Yuutsu told himself, though most people would just here him muttering incoherently.

But before Yoshio could introduce himself, another guy came barging in the classroom with a goofy smile on his face. He was at least respectful too as he ended up bowing to everyone but unlike the loli, plus he seemed to have not a care in the world to everyone's reaction upon his arrival.

Finally, Yoshio made his way in front, though not without demonstrating the qualities he got from his father, particularly his arrogance.

"The names Bakugo, Yoshio...and I'm here to be better than everyone here." He claimed matter-of-factly before he decided to perform a little demonstration of his quirk. Based on what had transpired, his quirk had something to do both with explosion and conjuration of chains. That's not good. With both of those quirks in tandem, it eliminates the range problem of the Explosion Quirk.

Afterwards, the green haired girl from earlier decided to go next. She introduced herself as Hamasaki Reika and showed a very awesome ability, at least in Yuutsu's eyes. Such a restraint-oriented quirk would be useful in incapacitating villains so Yuu has not a single doubt that she'd make a great hero someday. With the reptilian qualities she mentioned, it made sense why her quirk was labeled as such but if that was the case then Yuu hoped that she was also here to prove to everyone that her quirk doesn't justify her being a potential villain.

Next, the red and black haired girl decided to give it a go. She started strong, introducing herself as Red Rose, but she decided not to show off her quirk for some reason and opted to just wish everyone a good year. The defeated expression on her face must be an indication that it wasn't how she wanted her introduction to go.

He was about to go next when the overly enthusiastic latecomer beat him to the front and started introducing himself. His name was apparently Lairen Monoma and his quirk had something to do with fire and also an ability that lets him switch quirks with his sister. He assumed said sister was also attending U.A., albeit she's in General Studies instead. Interestingly enough, he seems to have just started a rivalry with the Bakugo kid.

Before anyone else could go next, Yuutsu decided to get this dreaded part over with. He lightly slapped both his cheeks before moving in front of the class but as soon as he noticed the entire class' attention being shifted towards him, he could feel his legs turn into lead.

"Uhh... Hey there everyone! M...My name is Yuutsu Yoake but you can call me Yuu or Yuutsu... whichever you like!" The gray haired boy was obviously nervous, as evidenced by how much he was stuttering.

Taking a moment to take a deep breath and sigh, he began channeling his darkness quirk until several swords of varying shapes and sizes materialized around him. They shot out towards the female students' desks but the swords changed into black roses that landed gently on top of the female students' desks. By now, any trace of his usual anxious demeanor had been replaced with utter confidence, if a momentary one at the very least.

"There are two reasons why I enrolled at U.A. First, I want to prove to everyone that a person's quirk doesn't determine whether or not he or she will become a hero or a villain." He gave Takagi a friendly smile as he regarded her from the front of the class.

"And second, I strive for something beyond the best or the strongest, that challenging me would be the most ridiculous thought ever, that fighting me would be a sin!" He eyed both Yoshio and Lairen, a clear message that there was another person they needed to watch out for.

Normally he would not say such words during his introduction. However, those were his true intentions. Becoming someone beyond the strongest and the best was the only way he could stand up to Akane and Shiso. It was the only way he could save his sister. Besides, this school's motto was "Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!", right?

Still, upon reaching his seat, he couldn't help but think that he may have overdid it a little.

[/fieldbox]

Pic
wallhaven-233070.jpg
Name: Marina Matsuyama
Quirk(s): Multiples/Monkey Attributes
Mentioned: The class
Interactions: Class
~~~

Marina nodded at Sofie, she really didn't intend to become the snack lady of the classroom. However, it is hard to not gain such a title when your mom sends you such large amounts. It is almost as if her mom was making sure she was prepared when her bad habits kicked in.

Marina waved at App as she was excorted out of the classroom to the Hero Course. If she was so friendly, perhaps those in other courses will be too. Marina found herself a seat near the front, she slide in and dropped the heavy bags with a loud thump. Introductions were going on, as they were instructed.

Once several of the students had gone up. Marina figured it was a good time to make her introduction. "Hello everyone! My name is Marina Matsuyama. My quirks are...well as you can tell one of them." Marina's tail twitch as if making it's own introduction. "As for my second quirk, it is...I suppose somewhat useful. I can make Multiples. I hope to get to know all of you." Marina smiled and nodded her head to her classmates. Just as she is about to sit down, she popped back up. "Oh! also, I have snacks. So don'tbe afraid to grab some. Thank you." Marina smiled brightly as she sat down.

ABHDSxc_MWYm_P.jpg

Name: Takagi Sunemizuki
Course: Hero Course
Quirk: Keratin Manipulation
Giggling a bit, Takagi found the boy's meek responses amusing. It was cute, in a way—and he wasn't running or fainting, so that was a plus. "Yuu-san, it is." Unfortunately, just as the two began to talk, a series of interruptions arose one after the other.
Suddenly another peer appeared in the room. This one was peculiar however, specifically as he had apparently chosen to attend a Japanese academy without knowing a lick of the language. She knew some of English, enough to get by anyway, but she always despised the language. Too many words sounded exactly the same. It was confusing. Why was the language constructed in such a manner? Her only guess was that the British and Americans enjoyed confusing foreigners.

The next person to take the stage of the class was the room's educator. The only thing Takagi could surmise about the woman was—pink. Lots of pink, and bubbly. Just as the woman began to take roll, another teacher entered the room dragging in tow a young girl that held a certain resemblance to Venetica. Were they related perhaps? Though her skin was much darker than the teacher's. It wasn't enough to hide an embarrassed blush as she escaped to the back row.

After the case of the missing student was settled, Venetica announced introductions would be best. Perfect, just what Takagi excelled at, or so she believed. Truthfully she had little trouble speaking to a crowd. Unlike many her age, she held enough confidence to speak her mind without worry of how she appeared. Unfortunately most of what she said came off as thorny at the very least. What caught her attention next however was the first name on the list. Bakugo. A rather notorious pro hero known for his explosive quirk, ego and attitude. Though with the name said aloud, it now made sense. The panicking students on the ground, scorch marks and the blonde hooligan-looking boy with a devil-may-care attitude. His introductions only further cemented the stereotype. He was going to be better than everyone? Regardless of if he was mimicking his father or his words spoken were true, that was a challenge that brought a grin to her face. Though as Bakugo's introduction finished and her own thoughts ceased, Takagi became painfully aware of one of her acquaintance Yuu's habits. The boy was muttering incoherently, but loud enough to notice. Likely he didn't even know he was doing it.

As Yoshio took his seat, the green-haired girl with shades replaced him. The spectator from before? She appeared nervous for some reason just after Takagi had entered the room, but perhaps she could be akin to the pink-haired girl and Yuu and simply be timid. Regardless of her shyness and ignorance of what to say, her power was incredible. It was a great offensive quirk that, if controlled, could incapacitate practically anyone. Though because of it, Takagi wouldn't find it surprising if she got picked on for it, especially if she's incapable of halting the transformation process prior to killing the target.

After Reika, the so-called "cosplay ninja" stepped up with an extremely short introduction. The girl known as Red simply stated her name and wished everyone a good year. Smirking, the girl's awkwardness was cute. Unknowingly, she as well made a decent strategic move. However Takagi assumed that Red failed to share her quirk with the class not to hold an advantage over potential rivals, but simply as she forgot.

After her was the one called Lairen. Another with a flashy quirk and cheeky personality, though she couldn't say Yoshio had it coming. When you issue a challenge like that to the best academy in the country, perhaps the world even, you're going to acquire some rivals. His fire quirk didn't so much interest her. It was a very basic, typical quirk, but an incredibly powerful one. The quirk of his that did intrigue her was that which he shared with his sibling. It was aggravating, to say the least. It meant that when developing a strategy against him, you would also have to possess information on his sister who didn't even appear to be in the class.

Finally, it was Yuu who arose and began his introduction. It started out nervous, much as Takagi had expected. He appeared very timid, likely wasn't the best at public speaking. However, moving on to the "show" part of his greeting, the raven-haired girl found herself surprised. A chivalrous move on the women of the class that displayed his quirk, a nod to her and a declaration of war to boot. Honestly, she didn't think he was capable of such. His performance aside, the quirk was intriguing and greatly enlightening as to his first goal. A quirk like that would face heavy discrimination typically, much like her own background and quirk would as well. Upon his return to his seat, he appeared somewhat worried. Regardless of if it assured him or not, Takagi gave him a grin with a tip of the dark rose. "I didn't think you so bold," She stated as she rose from her seat.

Now it was time for her introduction. Upon reaching the front of the class she turned and glanced at each of the seated faces as if analyzing them for a moment. "I am Takagi Sunemizuki. I don't possess any nicknames or the like, though my name is rather long so if you'd prefer to address me with something, I don't have a preference." Bringing up her right hand pointed at the ceiling, fingers held together as if glued, it appeared as if Takagi was about to demonstrate her own quirk. Just as she seemed about to do something however, the girl flashed a mischievous smile before bringing her right hand down to rest on her hip. "And I'm not going to show off my quirk or explain it to any of you... Just as we are to be allies and comrades, we are as well to be rivals... and I don't intend to give any of you an edge. So do try not to lag behind." Departing from the front of the class, she finally began to make her way back to her seat, but not before one final remark. "Oh, and in case the Pyro twins or anyone else thinks I'm just talk, I was granted access to the academy based on recommendation alone... So don't look down on me."

Finally after her rather long introduction compared to most of her peers', Takagi took her seat once more. "...And thank you for the rose, Yuu-san... but gaining favor with me doesn't mean I'll just hand you over the win."

Mentioned: @Everyone in Hero course who has done an introduction.
Interactions: @Accelerator @RaineSensei @BlueFlameNikku

Last edited:
coollogo_com-27296675-png.139180

Quirks: Laughter/Rubber physicality
Mentioned: Students
Interactions: Whoever is in the front row

Appolline was glad nobody seemed to make the connection between her and Swayla, yet. Raising her head the blush receded from her cheeks as her embarrassment wore off fairly quickly, instead being replaced by intrigue and excitement as introductions proceeded. The various students in her class alone were enough to make her grin with eagerness to get to know them all. First to be called upon was a blonde boy with the same surname of a famous Hero. He seemed to have the same Quirk too as well as an additional Quirk involving chains that she had to admit looked really cool. Though his attitude wasnt what she would call "friendly" it didnt bother her like it would most people. She wasnt that easily swayed, she liked to make her own judgement from her own interactions/experiences.

App watched with more and more curiosity as student after student introduced themselves and most of the time their Quirks too. A few students even arriving to class late much like herself. One redhead with a slightly creepy aura about her didnt really reveal her Quirk rather than gave a vague category to it. While some others just refused. As another boy introduced himself with the Quirk of flames before declaring he would be the best App rolled her eyes. 'Boys....Just get a ruler..' She thought sarcastically. Afterward another student came forward with lovely display of his powers as he first created swords of shadow before they popped into roses at each of the female student's desks.

Smiling bright she picked up her rose, it looked like a normal rose but lacked the floral scent of one. A side effect she imagined from being created from shadows or whatever the boy's Quirk was specifically. Still it was an interesting Quirk to say the least and App had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing when the boy joined in the declaration of "I will be better than you". 'This is going to be an entertaining class..' She thought with amusement. The last student to introduce herself held a much similar confidence bordering on arrogance as the previous boys, she even told them she wouldnt show them her Quirk in order to have the upperhand. 'Well thats not very Hero-like.' App argued but was soon brought out of her thoughts as she was called up to introduce herself next.

Taking a quick, deep breath Appolline hopped up from her seat and strode up to the front of the class with a friendly smile. Spinning around to face her fellow classmates she held her hands clasped behind her back as she gave them a formal bow before popping right back up, her eyes bright and honest. "Hello everyone! Its great to meet you all! I'm Appolline Venetica, but you can call me App if you like. I'm 13 and I have 2 different Quirks passed down from my parents." She started cheerfully, releasing one hand to hold up 1 finger. "1st is my body has a different....Structure than most. Like this..." With that she made a fist before throwing a punch into thin air. But instead of halting, her arm kept stretching until her fist reached about 4ft from her body before snapping back to its regular shape like a rubber band. "You could say I'm like rubber in that sense. 2nd is...Well this might be funner to show than to just explain."

Suddenly Appolline walked up to one of the students in the front row, she stopped about 1 foot away from (Who the heck is in the front row? x_x) and gave them a friendly smile. Suddenly the student would feel an odd urge to giggle, an urge that would get stronger and stronger till it would cause them to burst out laughing for no apparent reason. Then suddenly it would go away like a flip of a switch. "Dont worry that was me, sorry for using my Quirk on you without permission." She apologized with a slight bow before returning to the spot she had been. "Well its as how you saw, I can cause people to laugh uncontrollably within a certain radius of me. But I can deactivate it at any time so its not always active." She reassured before sticking her tongue out playfully with 2 fingers over the top and bottom of her right eye like a sideways V (like how they do it in anime). "Thank you!" With that she skipped back to her seat happily. Hoping she hadnt scared off anyone with her unusual Quirk.

6R8W2M2.jpg

Name: Yamasaki, Misoka Course: General Studies Quirk(s): Dullahan's Reach Mentioned: The Class/Various Location: General Studies homeroom Interactions: General Studies class

Listening to the other Introductions next up was one named Queen Hideaki... Was she a Queen? And which name was her last... Hideaki she assumed, though giving others permission to use nicknames a wide smirk appears on the face of the sleepy eyed girl;

Perhaps I'll call you Your Majesty then, heh.

Listening to the explanation that was a truly troublesome power, though useful if she wanted to screw someone out of a lottery. Noting the eyes they really didn't bother her all that much, while her sclera were odd, her pupils were more or less human, unlike the slits she herself possessed. In spite of the uniform this one seemed to be a girl, though this half English girl could be a boy band member. Considering that briefly, she just didn't have the fashion skills like Sora did, curiously her aura was in some ways much like Misoka's own.

Next up was a girl her own age named Sairen Monoma, seemed a little skittish. Though she was slightly annoyed with the stares as the girl begins her own power claim Misoka found it most curious. Was the sibling in the Hero course and just why was she here.. Though fortunately minus in a couple of areas fighting this girl wouldn't be much of a problem all things considered.

Depending on what the shared Quirk with her brother was..

Next up was the Mutant, while the tail was a given, likely with other ape like prowess Marina Matsuyama's ability to make copies of herself was fairly useful. Just another sign of how broken the hero testing was. You could have someone in this class that could poison and ruin a human in seconds and as he couldn't hurt those Machines they would be placed here...

With Marina's offer for snacks, Misoka considers getting up, if only to see what she had, but ultimately decides against it. Yawning and keeping her seat, she waves her arm right around as if to ask a question and gain her instructors attention. Asking her question rather bluntly and clearly;

"Hi, hi, hey, teach! While it's nice to do this, will we be training with the Hero class any or doing anything else today sides sitting here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.