Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
While Shantae and Risky continued to fight (or not fight), Shantae's TV would play a cartoon movie.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

------------

"Hey! Where am I even supposed to get a-"

"Sketchbook for the young man!"

I-No popped up behind Mary and handed Yusuke a sketchbook. "Lightweight, spiral-bound, nine-by-twelve inches, 48 pages of paper for dry and mixed media. Complete with pencils." She winked at him, then turned to Kars. "Sorry, big boy, but the only person allowed to terrify Mary is me, so why not sit down and enjoy some music? The Cars is a pretty good group, if you want a recommendation."

Mary, meanwhile, was relieved to escape and deliver everyone's items and food as quickly as possible.

@The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay
ce41d5464a0ceedcc6af833473dc14be.png

"What an original joke."

While Shantae and Risky continued to fight (or not fight), Shantae's TV would play a cartoon movie.

------------

I-No popped up behind Mary and handed Yusuke a sketchbook. "Lightweight, spiral-bound, nine-by-twelve inches, 48 pages of paper for dry and mixed media. Complete with pencils." She winked at him, then turned to Kars. "Sorry, big boy, but the only person allowed to terrify Mary is me, so why not sit down and enjoy some music? The Cars is a pretty good group, if you want a recommendation."

Mary, meanwhile, was relieved to escape and deliver everyone's items and food as quickly as possible.

@The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay
Risky Boots cocked her head back and lifted a thin brow, "Destroy the Genie Realm? Now, I'm all for looting and pillaging, but that just sounds excessive! At most I would build a machine that only weakens the Genie Realm to a point where I can siphon its energy, then use it to conquer Sequin Land," she casually thought aloud. A second or two afterward, Risky blinked, and her vibrant red eyes flung wide open in epiphany.

Risky%20Happy_zps4frtsk1q.png

"Great Barrier Reef, you've given me my most villainous idea yet! I'll name it...the Dynamo! It'll be the crowning achievement of my career in infamy!" she boasted prematurely before leaning over the seat to glare Shantae down again.

Risky%20Angry_zpswduzwff9.png

"But don't think that'll save your sorry dungbie, twerp! Hand over my Pirate Gear! I know you stole it while I was asleep!" Risky continued to accuse Shantae with total disregard to the dancer's attempts to evade the conversation.

@thatguyinthestore

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While the movie was playing on the television screen, Shantae would turn to Risky Boots in hopes that Miria was distracted and wouldn't get involved.

"Why would I take your pirate gear? If anything, you probably knocked me out and took my genie powers again!" Shantae accused, knowing that Risky Boots had taken her powers before, so why wouldn't she have done it again?

After a moment of silence, the half-genie had what appeared to be a lightbulb moment.
"Risky, I don't think that you were behind this. Look at this. Do you know anyone here besides me? Not to mention that your stuff is gone, along with Yusuke's sketchbook is missing, and..." Shantae then shook her head before putting herself back on track.

"My point is that... I think that someone else is behind this."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

"Aren't you just a charmer?" I-No smirked at Kars. "Strong silent type, I'm guessing."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

-------------

"Huh? Brought here?" Yumeko tapped her chin. "The last thing I remember is...hmm...school, I think? But even then...not much about it. When I try to remember, it feels like a fog is over my memories."

"Yeah, me too." Mary frowned. "This is really weird..." She looked to Shantae and Risky. "Hey, can either of you remember anything?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore

All Might's Prologue: A Hero's Journey
All_Might_Portrait.png
The sound of audible snoring could be heard as a man occupied one of the rear seats with his large and noticeably costumed frame. The man seemed to be sleeping rather heavily, even going as far as to talk in his sleep. What was strange was that he seemed to be grinning even while in his current unconscious state.
"Every hero....knows that a good diet is....important"

"Don't worry citizens...the villain has...been defeated."
"M-Midnight!? What's the meaning of this!....."

After a moment of speaking in his sleep, the snoring stopped as blue eyes snapped open in attention. "Where...WHERE IN UNCLE SAM'S TROUSERS AM I?" Looking around, he quickly noticed that he was in an airplane. Quickly calming down a bit, he looked at his hand and clenched it. "Its seems that my quirk is also disabled as well. I'd wager this is some sort of villainous trap, but then again, a villain wouldn't have made these seats as comfortable as they are!" At least he was still in his current form. The hero looked about, noting that there were others on the plane.

All Might decided to stand up and peruse the inhabitants of the airplane himself, getting up and muttering a quick 'excuse me' to any who had been disrupted by his movements. He would have investigated the buttons and other accoutrements of his seat but he decided it would be better to look about.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @OTHERPEEPS

While the movie was playing on the television screen, Shantae would turn to Risky Boots in hopes that Miria was distracted and wouldn't get involved.

"Why would I take your pirate gear? If anything, you probably knocked me out and took my genie powers again!" Shantae accused, knowing that Risky Boots had taken her powers before, so why wouldn't she have done it again?

After a moment of silence, the half-genie had what appeared to be a lightbulb moment.
"Risky, I don't think that you were behind this. Look at this. Do you know anyone here besides me? Not to mention that your stuff is gone, along with Yusuke's sketchbook is missing, and..." Shantae then shook her head before putting herself back on track.

Shantae's question struck Risky out of the blue, and she blinked, before immediately looking outward to study the faces and features of everyone on-board. Subsequently, the lady-pirate cleared her throat and folded her arms.

Risky%20Neutral_zpseno0gs9a.png

"...I don't know alot of people. We normally encounter only a handful of recurring characters every time you get the bright idea of throwing a wrench into one of my plans," she replied, much more calmly and quietly than she had been before. Quieting even to a hush, now, she continued, "And...you said my stuff is...gone?"

"Aren't you just a charmer?" I-No smirked at Kars. "Strong silent type, I'm guessing."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

-------------

"Huh? Brought here?" Yumeko tapped her chin. "The last thing I remember is...hmm...school, I think? But even then...not much about it. When I try to remember, it feels like a fog is over my memories."

"Yeah, me too." Mary frowned. "This is really weird..." She looked to Shantae and Risky. "Hey, can either of you remember anything?"

But before she could get an answer, Risky turned to give an answer instead. "I remember this little bilgerat meddling in my affairs again," Risky said, pointing and pouting at Shantae, "that much is always certain,"

"...or I was enjoying a hot bath after some rigorous exercise,"
she adds, "But my inexplicable anger points to the former,"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

-------------

62ec9ee230e09d8a3b6fcbb99144029e.png

"Hmph! I don't need to take this garbage from the likes of you," Kars growled, wiggling his fingers at I-No like she was a foul-smelling farm animal, broken from it's containment. "If you don't have the decency to answer a question, I'll have to find out myself!" Kars was already moving, turning around and creaking back his fist. Developed muscle fibers that can reshape themselves on a whim to suit the Ultimate Being's need should make quick work of some flimsy human machine. Kars would already make the plan in his head-- break open the plane, smash apart the turbines to ensure that no survivors attempt to track or follow him, and then search for the nearest blot of land. There. . .he could begin his hunt for Joseph Joestar. A rage that rivals the heat of the sun itself burned in the ancient's mind at the thought of a mere human-- a singular lifeform -- having any chance against himself. That sacrilege would continue no longer. Kars, the Ultimate Being, would solidify his status as the magnum opus of life. JoJo was just the first step in his goal to truly conquer life just as he had conquered the sun.

He would stand at the apex, or see it burn beneath his own feet!

"HM!!!"

The fist flew forward into the metal...!!

THUNK.

. . .

". . .Ow."

"That. . .hurt?!"

5d5d01ff5c8cf2330d5e0b0757f87fc9.png

"What is the meaning of this...?!"

Pain?

Is this pain, once again coming to fuck everything up?

The giant reeled back his fist, which was red and sore from his attempt to puncture the airplane's exterior. To his credit, the natural muscle mass Kars possessed did a decent job of making a noticable dent on the metal, but so did the fact that his fist was just a few units of pressure away from snapping. It was strong but it was. . .it wasn't the strength of the Ultimate Life Form.

It wasn't even half the strength of Kars when he was just a mere slave to the sun. No, no, it was. . .drained? It was the strength of a very, very muscular. . .human.

". . .Ha-hahahahahahahah."

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Kars cackled as if he'd just heard the biggest joke of the millennium. He raked his red fingers through a head of glorious violet locks, turning around to the human female-- I-No -- he'd just scolded and staring at her with a mixture of amusement, some minor confusion and probably a dash of genuine anger. It all meshed together into a coy smile.

30f6f44537e9af7208e0066062be1199.png

"O-hohoho, I'm sure that was funny to you, peasant. Humor me-- normally, I'd be able to obliterate this shitty hunk of metal in under. . .hmm, 10 seconds flat. I notice that this is not the case here. I'll ask you politely this time, because I assume you're too much of a baboon to answer otherwise. . ."

"What is the meaning of this?"

@Yun Lee

016.png

"Heeeeh? A turtle with spikes and breathes fire? Sounds like... a dragon with a shell to me! He sounds scary!" Gon said excitedly, akin to a child being told a new fairy tale, but despite his words, he was clearly not very openly intimidated. After all, he was no stranger to enemies with fire, and he found that fighting fire with fire ended well for him... most of the time. "But that's fine! If he's been beaten so many times by your brother, then he should be a piece of cake if we do run into him!"

Still, maybe he wasn't that much of a bad guy if Starlow said he had the capacity to care, but hey. Unfortunately for Gon's rivals and opponents, the boy had a one-track mind, and when anybody got in his way, he'd do everything in his power to get them out so he could keep going forward, no matter what.

And he did mean everything.

The boy had to purse his lips however at the lack of information regarding how they all got here though. Looked like that was probably as much as he was gonna get from the people who he fancied the experts on... Wherever he even was or who might be involved.

c004a613c9f03f6629944420e658df3f58575cda_hq.gif

"Well, it's okay if we can't figure out just yet how we got here. As long as we stick together, I'm sure we'll be just fine! 'Cause we'll be friends!"

His smile and optimism, undisturbed for the time being.

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore
"Yeah, you're right!" Luigi said before wiping his nose with a grin. "That stupid Koopa doesn't stand a chance against us! Or any bad guys that get in our way!" Luigi said with more enthusiasm than he had when he first arrived. Mario beat Bowser all the time by himself, after all! And now, they had a whole crew of people to go after whatever threat loomed over them!

@Verite @Mason Moretti

"I bet that she's just fine! In fact, when we get off this plane, the first thing I'm gonna do is help you find her." Shantae said with a smile. Although she had never taken care of a kid before, it looked like she was pretty good at it so far. Thank gosh, too. It pained the half-genie to see people distraught, let alone kids.

PLQw.png

"Why thank you! You have a nice name too, Maria." Shantae said with a grin. The half-genie would then pick up the remote and look down at her again.

"How about some television to calm both our nerves?"
Shantae said before turning the tv on channel 17. In truth, Shantae could still tell that Maria was a bit worked up, if even a little. It made sense, with her missing mother and all.

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

Risky Boots cocked her head back and lifted a thin brow, "Destroy the Genie Realm? Now, I'm all for looting and pillaging, but that just sounds excessive! At most I would build a machine that only weakens the Genie Realm to a point where I can siphon its energy, then use it to conquer Sequin Land," she casually thought aloud. A second or two afterward, Risky blinked, and her vibrant red eyes flung wide open in epiphany.

Risky%20Happy_zps4frtsk1q.png

"Great Barrier Reef, you've given me my most villainous idea yet! I'll name it...the Dynamo! It'll be the crowning achievement of my career in infamy!" she boasted prematurely before leaning over the seat to glare Shantae down again.

Risky%20Angry_zpswduzwff9.png

"But don't think that'll save your sorry dungbie, twerp! Hand over my Pirate Gear! I know you stole it while I was asleep!" Risky continued to accuse Shantae with total disregard to the dancer's attempts to evade the conversation.

@thatguyinthestore

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Shantae's question struck Risky out of the blue, and she blinked, before immediately looking outward to study the faces and features of everyone on-board. Subsequently, the lady-pirate cleared her throat and folded her arms.

"...I don't know alot of people. We normally encounter only a handful of recurring characters every time you get the bright idea of throwing a wrench into one of my plans," she replied, much more calmly and quietly than she had been before. Quieting even to a hush, now, she continued, "And...you said my stuff is...gone?"

But before she could get an answer, Risky turned to give an answer instead. "I remember this little bilgerat meddling in my affairs again," Risky said, pointing and pouting at Shantae, "that much is always certain,"

hqdefault.jpg

Maria is now distracted by the TV. Most of the bickering between Shantae and Risky flew right over her head.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @others

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: thatguyinthestore

"I mean, I assumed that you did because you accused me of taking your stuff. Do you have any of your gear with you?" Shantae asked curiously. Maybe she did have some of her stuff on her?

Shantae would then turn to face Mary, who asked what Shantae could remember. At first she could remember the events clear as day. But now? Now everything was... fuzzy. Like someone had completely erased that part of her memory.

"I can't... I can't remember. But, knowing that Risky Boots is here, I was probably trying to stop her." The half-genie said before turning to Maria. "What about you, Maria? Do you remember anything from before you woke up here?" She asked. If Maria was still distracted by the movie, then Shantae would lightly shake her shoulder until she got the young girl's attention.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

------------

iDFyqqM.png

"Phenomenal!" the boy exclaimed when his request was met by I-No. "You are truly a goddess! I thank you from the bottom of my heart," he added, bowing his head to her. He appeared thrilled, as if he had won a billion dollars. "Oooh such perfection," he mumbled to himself, raking a hand across the top of the new book. "Now that I have this, I can easily pass the time while we're entrapped on this mysterious flight." He eagerly glanced to Alesha afterwards.

"Would you do me the honor of being my model, Alesha-san? I make no promises that it will be an immaculate sketch, as I've been suffering from artist's block as of late, but I shall most definitely try my best."
He glanced around, seeing if there were any other potential models if Alesha wasn't interested. "If anyone would like to do me the honor of being my model, now is the time to speak up. I'd be thrilled to sketch any interested patrons of this flight." It wasn't often that he offered to draw just anyone, no, they usually had to be a thing of beauty and inspiration, but since he needed to pass the time he figured it couldn't hurt to do so.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Anyone​

"Ah, an artist?" Yumeko looked to Mary. "You'd be a lovely model, Mary!"

"What?! D-Don't go volunteering me for things!" She crossed her arms. "...but I won't say no..."

I-No blew Yusuke a kiss, then turned to Kars, giggling as his punch failed. "Oh yeah, that was downright hilarious. You're a regular Jerry Lewis." I-No's smile soon grew humorless. "And like I'd tell you anything. Why don't you be a good boy and take a seat? Maybe try out that new mortality of yours?" She looked around. "That goes for all of you. The intro video is going on in five minutes-sit down!"

iDFyqqM.png

"Phenomenal!" the boy exclaimed when his request was met by I-No. "You are truly a goddess! I thank you from the bottom of my heart," he added, bowing his head to her. He appeared thrilled, as if he had won a billion dollars. "Oooh such perfection," he mumbled to himself, raking a hand across the top of the new book. "Now that I have this, I can easily pass the time while we're entrapped on this mysterious flight." He eagerly glanced to Alesha afterwards.

"Would you do me the honor of being my model, Alesha-san? I make no promises that it will be an immaculate sketch, as I've been suffering from artist's block as of late, but I shall most definitely try my best."
He glanced around, seeing if there were any other potential models if Alesha wasn't interested. "If anyone would like to do me the honor of being my model, now is the time to speak up. I'd be thrilled to sketch any interested patrons of this flight." It wasn't often that he offered to draw just anyone, no, they usually had to be a thing of beauty and inspiration, but since he needed to pass the time he figured it couldn't hurt to do so.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Anyone​
The young man seemed to be quite the excitable one with the right stimulus. A simple scroll of paper and he was beaming with pride as if he had slain his first dragon and would receive his true name soon, much like her clansmen did. There was something... heartwarming about it, to see a little joy in someone despite the circumstances. Perhaps it almost like a reminder that fortune would still favor them if they remained brave?

"I did give you my word, did I not? I will not refuse your request, young Yusuke," A slight up turn of her lips was the only visible sign of this turn of events pleasing her, but Alesha was quite overjoyed within her heart that Yusuke admired as he did. Though she had proven to her clan that she was the person she knew herself to be, the validation of an outsider who admired her was a welcome change. "I must admit, I have never done this... modeling as you call it. To me, only that you wish to record my image is enough to please me and that your passion is in..."

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Prologue:
"Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away"

(Sign-ups can be found here.)

You wake up to the pleasant, but fairly loud, sound of a chime. You feel your head pounding faintly, as if being pulled out of a dream midway through. Despite it, a voice manages to reach through to your mind, clear as day.

"Goooood afternoon passengers, this is your buddy and pilot, Captain Jack speaking! Welcome to Air Delfino, the luxury airline that goes straight to-you guessed it-Isle Delfino! We should be ready to land in a few minutes, and I'll play a little introductory video for you when you need to buckle up. But for now, just go ahead and relax-feel free to get up and walk around, too. Restless Leg Syndrome is a bi-ouch!" Captain Jack pulls away from the mic, and begins a heated discussion with someone. After a few seconds, he returns. "...sorry about that. Our, uh, lovely flight attendant just alerted me that apparently, I'm not allowed to swear while on the clock. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Oh-speaking of, feel free to press that button on the armrest if you want anything-and I do mean anything-from her. Jack out!"

By the time Captain Jack's announcement finished, you would find yourself fully awake, and with a better idea of your surroundings. For those of you who are familiar with airlines, you would recognize this as first class. Any one of you unfamiliar would find yourself in a rather high-tech room, where a glance out the window would reveal that you were thousands of feet in the air, over an endless blue ocean in a bright cloudless sky.
1435107390244.jpg

Your accommodations are quite luxurious. The chair you find yourself in is comfortable, with a remote control that lets you adjust firmness and softness, lean back or forward, raise or lower a footrest, and even give you a massage. You have a personal fan to cool you off, and a newspaper and some magazines to enjoy. There's also an HD TV in front of you, with channels 0-19 you can try out. 19, however, is currently unavailable. There is also a radio built into your chair that you can tinker with, headphones included. And, just as Captain Jack said, a big red button to call the flight attendant is right there.

In the back are restrooms, in the front is the cockpit. There are three rows of seats, with seats arranged in twos, but not all of them are filled up. Seating arrangements are as follows:

View attachment 144873

A1: Yusuke
B1: Alesha
C1: Yumeko
F1: Kars
G1: Peter Parker
H1: The Doctor
A2: Ritsuka
B2: Ami
C2: Rita
F2: Talon
G2: Radec
H2: Hina
A3: Gon
B3: Starlow
C3: Risky
F3: Froppy
G3: Ernesti
H3: Yato
A4: All Might
B4: Luigi
C4: Shantae
F4: Maria
G4: Honoka
H4: Blake
A5: Kusunagi
B5: Tony Stark
C5: Nagihiko Fujisaki
F5: ???
G5: ???
H5: ???

You find that you are currently without equipment and powers, and on top of that, you have no recollection of how you got here. The last thing you can remember before waking up is becoming very, very drowsy and falling asleep. Now that you're awake, however, you can watch TV, listen to music, read, chat with your fellow passengers, or try to talk to your captain or flight attendant. After all...Jack never told you what Isle Delfino even is, did he?

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@Leon Moretti as Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara!)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mason Moretti as Starlow (Mario and Luigi series)
@Midnight Maiden as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​

PROLOGUE: AMBUSH

250px-Cut-In_Kusanagi.png

The day had begun like most others; Kusanagi's team bickering about what to do next and how to reach Elysium. Currently, we were hold up in some arbitrary city that we happened to stumble across in our journey. The argument was mainly between Masamune, and the leader of our little escapade, Luin, while the apathetic Laevateinn was called in to side with either party, which she never did. To add to it, Luin constantly egged Masamune on to try and get her to fight, but the rigid girl only commented on how rude and unprofessional she was being. So, getting annoyed with the group Kusanagi took the only other member not involved in the feud and went to scout the area. So, the gun mage Keraunos and mounted swordswoman Kusanagi ventured out into the city.

As they traveled they could hear the howls of demons and sometimes the screams of those they were too late to protect. Soon enough they had reached a point where they thought it was too dangerous to continue any further on their own and started to turn back. However, as they made their way back it had gotten strangely quiet, Kusanagi halted her horse and looked around while Keraunos aimed her gun all around.

"See anything Kera-chan?" Kusanagi asked as she held onto the reins, leaning back toward the gun mage. Keraunos gave one last look around before lowering the gun and smiling at Kusanagi.

"Nope, it must've been our imagination!" She sang as Kusanagi got the horse moving again, but just then an arrow came flying at Kusanagi's side. She quickly brew her blade and sliced the arrow in two. The horse rose on two legs before it started galloping forward, dodging arrows and magical projectiles as it practically flew across the terrain of broken buildings.

"Kera-chan?!" Kusanagi called hoping the girl understood her rage and fear in the moment from just her name.

"So, maybe it wasn't our imagination?" Keraunos jested as Kusanagi pulled hard on the reins, getting the horse to slide down a little slope as she used her power over wind to send the arrows coming at them flying away. Kusanagi took this moment to look back at the girl with a grumpy face before directing her attention forward as they reached the end of the slope. "We're fine, we're fine." Sighing at the girl's lack of worry Kusanagi kept the horse going forward with a look of defeat. It was then that hoards of flying enemies started coming around the corner.

"Why are there so many?!" Kusanagi shouted as Keraunos started to stand up on the horse. "Kera-chan?" Keraunos took aim with her rifle and fired one powerful stream of lightning into the beasts coming at them after another. Kusanagi decided not to mess with her concentration at the moment and just kept the horse steady. Kusanagi then noticed the rest of their group charging into the fray and whistled up to Keraunos. "Sit down and hang on." Kusanagi shouted as Keraunos just dropped down onto her butt.

Kusanagi then pulled back on the reins and turned the horse toward the side of the bridge before tapping its side with her heel and sending it jumping off the side of a building onto the next bridge over. Noticing the horse slam down onto the bridge below, the rest of the group decided to hop off the series of buildings they were on and join their allies. Now in the heat of battle and reunited, a new form of synergy seemed to awake in the group as they dealt with their flying enemies.

Their two foot soldiers Masamune and Laevatinn did most of the work, either vaulting off Kusanagi's winds or some other thing to reach the enemies in the air. Meanwhile, Luin and co. on the ground dealt with enemies at their level. In the end it was a bloodbath, but they won. The Eldritch army was dead around them and whatever seemed to be pouring them out had closed for the time being. The girls all took a breather and celebrated their victory with praise and high-fives. Kusanagi slumped over on her horse and closed her eyes.

PROLOGUE: THE PLANE

320px-Kusanagi_%28Myrmidon_2%E2%98%85%29.png
Kusanagi stretched her arms up and feet out when she heard the chimes wake her up. "Not now Valyn..." She said with a yawn as she then curled up in the chair. It took a moment, but Kusanagi then realized that she was in a chair, then she heard the voice, and then she realized she was on a plane. She took a moment to process what was happening and looked around to see that her blade and friends were nowhere to be found. "Er... Valyn!" Kusanagi called as she stood up, staring at all the people around her as she passed by them.

Are all these people Princes and Princesses too?

Kusanagi kept going until she saw a girl with headphones in. The small girl, standing at probably 3/4 of this girl's height went and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me?" Kusanagi asked politely, hoping the person would respond in kind.

@Minerva @Others

"I mean, I assumed that you did because you accused me of taking your stuff. Do you have any of your gear with you?" Shantae asked curiously. Maybe she did have some of her stuff on her?

Shantae would then turn to face Mary, who asked what Shantae could remember. At first she could remember the events clear as day. But now? Now everything was... fuzzy. Like someone had completely erased that part of her memory.

"I can't... I can't remember. But, knowing that Risky Boots is here, I was probably trying to stop her." The half-genie said before turning to Maria. "What about you, Maria? Do you remember anything from before you woke up here?" She asked. If Maria was still distracted by the movie, then Shantae would lightly shake her shoulder until she got the young girl's attention.

tumblr_inline_nulyjdRARF1typ8ok_100.png

Uu... what I remember? ❞
Maria thought long and hard about what she was up to before this. She looked like she was struggling to piece everything together, but she got a bit of an idea on what happened for her. ❝ I was having a tea party with my best friend Beatrice and my other bestest friend Sakutarou... but I can't remember anything else. Uuu... ❞

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore

731b414a8c3474f0eb765e517c8dfffe.jpg

"Well, I'm an up-and-coming God, but I do a lot of odd jobs here and there to become more well known!" he responded with a small laugh.

"Babysitting, dog walking, wish granting, and many other jobs." he added.

@Crow

------------

"Ah, an artist?" Yumeko looked to Mary. "You'd be a lovely model, Mary!"

"What?! D-Don't go volunteering me for things!" She crossed her arms. "...but I won't say no..."

I-No blew Yusuke a kiss, then turned to Kars, giggling as his punch failed. "Oh yeah, that was downright hilarious. You're a regular Jerry Lewis." I-No's smile soon grew humorless. "And like I'd tell you anything. Why don't you be a good boy and take a seat? Maybe try out that new mortality of yours?" She looked around. "That goes for all of you. The intro video is going on in five minutes-sit down!"

A fine salisbury steak set on a plane. Best. Airline. Ever.​

9SJLirs.jpg

"Back where I'm from, I gain fame through my ideas. I'm an inventor who improves on the ever-imperfect designs of machinery and a mecha pilot that fights Demon Beasts. That last part's pretty fun - slaying giant beasts with giant weapons," Ernesti casually speaks to Yato, as if a good extent of it was the equivalent of everyday life. "It was always more about the robots than the fame, though. That's life through my lens and my soul."

It was soon time for an 'Intro-video'.

"A vacation from robotics is the last thing I needed. What makes this Isle Delfino worth going to, anyways?"

@Takumi

Peter continued his investigation of the cockpit, sliding down into the pilot's seat and looking over the dashboard. "You think the pilot's a ghost? That would be rad." He spoke from behind the mask, talking to the man who had entered before him. "Uh, do you know how to fly a commercial airliner? Just in case." He glanced over the various knobs and buttons, then to the sides of the chair, looking for any semblance of a clue to the disappearance of dear Captain Jack.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Why would I accuse you of taking it if I had it? Do you see a hat on this head? If not for the clothes on my back, I'd be bare-naked!" Risky asked back, and huffed, "No. The answer's no-...oh, hold on..." The pirate queen raised a finger in request, and reached into her macabre top...

"...Aha!"

lockpick closeup.jpg

...and pulled out a lockpick. Upon realizing what it was, Risky Boots went from appearing happily surprised, to utterly disappointed within the span of a second. "A flimsy lockpick. I could fashion one of these in my sleep, but..." she sighed and pocketed it away again, "it's something,"

tumblr_inline_nulyjdRARF1typ8ok_100.png

Uu... what I remember? ❞
Maria thought long and hard about what she was up to before this. She looked like she was struggling to piece everything together, but she got a bit of an idea on what happened for her. ❝ I was having a tea party with my best friend Beatrice and my other bestest friend Sakutarou... but I can't remember anything else. Uuu... ❞

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore

Risky%20Tease_zpsh0m6jqbo.png

"But who is this little sweetling?~"
she wondered aloud, in an uncharacteristically kind tone, as she bent down over her chair to come closer to Maria's eye-level, "Hmm?~ What's your name?"

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

------------

PROLOGUE: AMBUSH

250px-Cut-In_Kusanagi.png

The day had begun like most others; Kusanagi's team bickering about what to do next and how to reach Elysium. Currently, we were hold up in some arbitrary city that we happened to stumble across in our journey. The argument was mainly between Masamune, and the leader of our little escapade, Luin, while the apathetic Laevateinn was called in to side with either party, which she never did. To add to it, Luin constantly egged Masamune on to try and get her to fight, but the rigid girl only commented on how rude and unprofessional she was being. So, getting annoyed with the group Kusanagi took the only other member not involved in the feud and went to scout the area. So, the gun mage Keraunos and mounted swordswoman Kusanagi ventured out into the city.

As they traveled they could hear the howls of demons and sometimes the screams of those they were too late to protect. Soon enough they had reached a point where they thought it was too dangerous to continue any further on their own and started to turn back. However, as they made their way back it had gotten strangely quiet, Kusanagi halted her horse and looked around while Keraunos aimed her gun all around.

"See anything Kera-chan?" Kusanagi asked as she held onto the reins, leaning back toward the gun mage. Keraunos gave one last look around before lowering the gun and smiling at Kusanagi.

"Nope, it must've been our imagination!" She sang as Kusanagi got the horse moving again, but just then an arrow came flying at Kusanagi's side. She quickly brew her blade and sliced the arrow in two. The horse rose on two legs before it started galloping forward, dodging arrows and magical projectiles as it practically flew across the terrain of broken buildings.

"Kera-chan?!" Kusanagi called hoping the girl understood her rage and fear in the moment from just her name.

"So, maybe it wasn't our imagination?" Keraunos jested as Kusanagi pulled hard on the reins, getting the horse to slide down a little slope as she used her power over wind to send the arrows coming at them flying away. Kusanagi took this moment to look back at the girl with a grumpy face before directing her attention forward as they reached the end of the slope. "We're fine, we're fine." Sighing at the girl's lack of worry Kusanagi kept the horse going forward with a look of defeat. It was then that hoards of flying enemies started coming around the corner.

"Why are there so many?!" Kusanagi shouted as Keraunos started to stand up on the horse. "Kera-chan?" Keraunos took aim with her rifle and fired one powerful stream of lightning into the beasts coming at them after another. Kusanagi decided not to mess with her concentration at the moment and just kept the horse steady. Kusanagi then noticed the rest of their group charging into the fray and whistled up to Keraunos. "Sit down and hang on." Kusanagi shouted as Keraunos just dropped down onto her butt.

Kusanagi then pulled back on the reins and turned the horse toward the side of the bridge before tapping its side with her heel and sending it jumping off the side of a building onto the next bridge over. Noticing the horse slam down onto the bridge below, the rest of the group decided to hop off the series of buildings they were on and join their allies. Now in the heat of battle and reunited, a new form of synergy seemed to awake in the group as they dealt with their flying enemies.

Their two foot soldiers Masamune and Laevatinn did most of the work, either vaulting off Kusanagi's winds or some other thing to reach the enemies in the air. Meanwhile, Luin and co. on the ground dealt with enemies at their level. In the end it was a bloodbath, but they won. The Eldritch army was dead around them and whatever seemed to be pouring them out had closed for the time being. The girls all took a breather and celebrated their victory with praise and high-fives. Kusanagi slumped over on her horse and closed her eyes.

PROLOGUE: THE PLANE

320px-Kusanagi_%28Myrmidon_2%E2%98%85%29.png
Kusanagi stretched her arms up and feet out when she heard the chimes wake her up. "Not now Valyn..." She said with a yawn as she then curled up in the chair. It took a moment, but Kusanagi then realized that she was in a chair, then she heard the voice, and then she realized she was on a plane. She took a moment to process what was happening and looked around to see that her blade and friends were nowhere to be found. "Er... Valyn!" Kusanagi called as she stood up, staring at all the people around her as she passed by them.

Are all these people Princes and Princesses too?

Kusanagi kept going until she saw a girl with headphones in. The small girl, standing at probably 3/4 of this girl's height went and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me?" Kusanagi asked politely, hoping the person would respond in kind.

@Minerva @Others

Ritsuka took a sip of her Coke after opening the can. Refreshing! She was interrupted in her music listening to someone asking her and reaching across her seatmate. She removed an earpiece. "What's up?" She asked the person.

@York @Yun Lee

Rita Hanson

Rita quickly switched that off once the language got in. That was enough TV for her. She looked over at the other man. " I mean, there is another person between you and I so... we aren't exactly seatmates. But regardless, it's nice to talk to people. I'm Rita."

Rita took the sticky bun and bit into it once it had been brought over to her and she placed her pen in her dairy for now. She looked over at Talon. " So, what's your name?" She asked her actual quiet seatmate.

@Otto @dark @Yun Lee

A fine salisbury steak set on a plane. Best. Airline. Ever.​

9SJLirs.jpg

"Back where I'm from, I gain fame through my ideas. I'm an inventor who improves on the ever-imperfect designs of machinery and a mecha pilot that fights Demon Beasts. That last part's pretty fun - slaying giant beasts with giant weapons," Ernesti casually speaks to Yato, as if a good extent of it was the equivalent of everyday life. "It was always more about the robots than the fame, though. That's life through my lens and my soul."

It was soon time for an 'Intro-video'.

"A vacation from robotics is the last thing I needed. What makes this Isle Delfino worth going to, anyways?"

@Takumi

"If I'm well known, I can't...won't be forgotten, and I can have a shrine of my own, which is why I even do the odd jobs and grant wishes, oh and slay giant beings called Ayakashi. A god with no shrine isn't much. I dunno about this Isle Delfino, but maybe we'll find out?" Yato shrugged. It didn't seem so odd speaking casually about this stuff. He couldn't help but wonder where Yukine was, and sadly couldn't remember if the boy was doing something important and wasn't with him. Groaning softly he looked out the window with a pout, grumbling to himself about blondes running off and being rascals or something along those lines.

@Crow