Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"A...a what now?" I-No rolled her eyes, not really interested in this guy after he rejected her advances. "Keep your jelly babies, and go to the cockpit for all I care. That idiot Jack is probably slacking off anyway. Mary! The orders?"

"Medium rare steak, bottle of water, and...salmon roe?"
Mary shook her head. "Why are we letting them have whatever they want, anyway? There's no way we have all that stuff on the plane!"

I-No chuckled. "Maybe you can't. But I can certainly provide. Be right back~"

I-No left, leaving Mary and the rest to themselves.

Mary sighed in irritation and went to Yusuke. "Yes?"

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I know what we we're on, I just have a feeling of deja vú, but there was something to do with a bus . Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even remember booking a trip." Yato placed a hand on his chin in thought yet he didn't have time to ponder it further, distracted by Ernesti's introduction as most of it flew over his head.

"I'm Yato, God of Calamity. I'd give you my card, but I don't have any on me sadly." he greeted, patting himself down again and actually feeling a bit saddened by that.

tumblr_n27brdmXqD1rh9ls8o1_250.gif

"A bottle of water, please." he spoke up, Mary slightly reminded Yato of Bishamon, which made him feel a bit uncomfortable.

@Yun Lee @Crow

kV6CGo1.jpg

"Yato, God of Calamity? What do you do for a living?" Ernesti was a bit curious, especially after the mention of cards, presumably business cards. There was more to a title, it seemed.

@Takumi

"A...a what now?" I-No rolled her eyes, not really interested in this guy after he rejected her advances. "Keep your jelly babies, and go to the cockpit for all I care. That idiot Jack is probably slacking off anyway. Mary! The orders?"

Mary shook her head. "Why are we letting them have whatever they want, anyway? There's no way we have all that stuff on the plane!"

"What a pity! Well more for me it seems!" The Doctor removed a jelly baby from the bag and put it in his mouth. "Well I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth..." He made his way out from his seat and to the front of the plane to where the cockpit was located.

Not even bothering to knock the Doctor barged inside.

uEilQ3o.png

"Hello there! I'm the Doctor! Your flight attendant told I could come inside and well, that was an offer too tempting for me! I'm a bit of a pilot as well so if you need any help don't hesitate to ask!"
The grin on his face almost made him look manic.​

@Yun Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
kV6CGo1.jpg

"Yato, God of Calamity? What do you do for a living?" Ernesti was a bit curious, especially after the mention of cards, presumably business cards. There was more to a title, it seemed.

@Takumi

731b414a8c3474f0eb765e517c8dfffe.jpg

"Well, I'm an up-and-coming God, but I do a lot of odd jobs here and there to become more well known!" he responded with a small laugh.

"Babysitting, dog walking, wish granting, and many other jobs." he added.

@Crow

1klK5kw.png

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Alesha-san. Might I say, your composition is astounding! I've found myself stricken with a sudden bout of inspiration to sketch after viewing you, and yet I am also filled with woe by the absence of my sketchbook," the teen replied, a frown curling at the ends of his lips. Even if she wasn't a cosplayer, she still seemed somewhat interesting. Inspiration seemed to be fleeting for Yusuke these days, so he was rather pleased to suddenly feel it's rush once again.

"You use blades?" he mumbled curiously. "A sword is my weapon of choice, actually. Although, I haven't practiced for quite some time now..." He had only really wielded a sword during his metaverse adventures--which had been over for quite some time now. "Anyhow, if we're all missing something, perhaps we should go on an escapade to locate our possessions and find out more information on our situation?" Yusuke glanced to the call button and decided to give it a press. "Or, at the very least, we could question our flight attendant on these matters. I suppose that would be as good a plan as any."

@The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
"I'll gladly help you find your sketch book!" Shantae said with a smile, though before she could actually do anything to help, Risky Boots started talking again.

When she finally was finished talking, Shantae shot the pirate a glare, balling up her fists particularly at that 'half-breed' comment.
"Well maybe if you hadn't tried to destroy the genie realm, we wouldn't even be here in the first place!" Shantae snapped back, remembering the events clear as day. Before she could continue her rebuttal, the kid beside her began crying for her mom.

"Hey hey hey! I'm sure your mom is fine!" Shantae said to the girl, smiling down at her in an attempt to comfort the girl. "I'm Shantae, what's your name?" Shantae said to Maria with a warm smile, hoping to comfort the girl even a little.

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

A moment passed.

And a massive, looming shadow stood behind Mary. The seat next to Yumineko was suddenly absent, as well.

A man standing at least over seven feet in height glared down at the tiny girl, pensively looking at his own hands and body before tapping her on the back. A patch of sunlight peeked through the window situated behind where Kars stood, illuminating the entirety of his body for anyone watching.

The best word to describe such a perfect, picturesque frame is. . . holy.

Kars noticed this sunlight, too. A subtle, sinister chuckle escaped his lips as he assured himself what he still was.

e8c0009cd88d0596ef72064e27770982.png

"Woman."

"Tell me. . .where am I?"

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee

1klK5kw.png

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Alesha-san. Might I say, your composition is astounding! I've found myself stricken with a sudden bout of inspiration to sketch after viewing you, and yet I am also filled with woe by the absence of my sketchbook," the teen replied, a frown curling at the ends of his lips. Even if she wasn't a cosplayer, she still seemed somewhat interesting. Inspiration seemed to be fleeting for Yusuke these days, so he was rather pleased to suddenly feel it's rush once again.

"You use blades?" he mumbled curiously. "A sword is my weapon of choice, actually. Although, I haven't practiced for quite some time now..." He had only really wielded a sword during his metaverse adventures--which had been over for quite some time now. "Anyhow, if we're all missing something, perhaps we should go on an escapade to locate our possessions and find out more information on our situation?" Yusuke glanced to the call button and decided to give it a press. "Or, at the very least, we could question our flight attendant on these matters. I suppose that would be as good a plan as any."

@The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
"So you are an artisan? Interesting, though I wouldn't know what you mean by composition," Alesha noted with a pensive expression before cocking a brow at the next admission Yusuke made, appraising interest in her eyes "An artistic warrior as well then? A comforting thought then, to be seated next another of the blade. Tell me, what beasts of Tarkir did you hunt? Were a warrior of your clan who fought in raids against other hordes, or did you chase the beasts of the sky, bringing them down and collecting their scales?"

"It is the best we can do for now... if she will not be rude at least."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"I'll gladly help you find your sketch book!" Shantae said with a smile, though before she could actually do anything to help, Risky Boots started talking again.

When she finally was finished talking, Shantae shot the pirate a glare, balling up her fists particularly at that 'half-breed' comment.
"Well maybe if you hadn't tried to destroy the genie realm, we wouldn't even be here in the first place!" Shantae snapped back, remembering the events clear as day. Before she could continue her rebuttal, the kid beside her began crying for her mom.

"Hey hey hey! I'm sure your mom is fine!" Shantae said to the girl, smiling down at her in an attempt to comfort the girl. "I'm Shantae, what's your name?" Shantae said to Maria with a warm smile, hoping to comfort the girl even a little.

Uuu... Mama isn't here... but she's okay? ❞
Something about that statement calmed her down for now, but she still wondered where her mother could be. Unlike most that would question such a statement, it looked like Maria'd honestly believe anything that was said to her...

❝ Shan... tae... Uu! I like your name! Mine's Maria! Uu uu!
Even when she was in a brightened mood, Maria continued saying "Uu." That might be a filler word for herself...

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @others

Gon Freecss - Prologue: Trouble x in x Paradise

tumblr_inline_mz9txpkyG01r37yea.png

Eh?

What was going on?

The last thing Gon remembered, he had spent another whole day training with Killua under Biscuit's tutelage, preparing for the coming Chimera Ant threat, before turning in. Same as usual. So why was he in a completely different place now? Was Killua playing a prank on him? Or... Hmm. It was pretty unlikely that this was some sort of trap by a Chimera Ant, on account of people not screaming, being kidnapped, and / or eaten alive either. In fact, the man on the speaker sounded rather chipper, so suffice to say the young Hunter didn't seem to be in any immediate danger... for now, at least.

Maybe it was a scheme cooked up by Bisky? She always did have pretty unorthodox manners of teaching, though admittedly she'd never done anything like this before at all. If it was (and probably even if it wasn't) some sort of elaborate plan, then Gon could probably expect to get in some sort of training regime that he'd never heard about before until now. Biscuit really was wise, but maybe that was to be expected of an old lady. Not that Gon liked to spend much time remembering she was actually an older woman in a younger body; it felt like even thinking about it summoned the bloodlust of Biscuit.

In any case, it seemed that they were heading for some place called... Isle Delfino? The pilot seemed to speak as though you'd be crazy not to know about this place, but then... Well, lots of people thought Gon was crazy anyway, so it all worked out! He'd had enough of islands for a while though, after what happened on Greed Island, and he thought Biscuit would have known better, but training spared no one. The thought that his teacher wasn't behind this scheme was simply beyond Gon's head at the moment, though there indeed was a thought in the back of his head that wondered, what if this was the work of something beyond the Hunters and Chimera Ants?

eba6653aa49ee5588153946182df7808.jpg

Eh.

Too much thinking anyway. He'll figure it out soon enough. Hopefully.

Before long, the... ah, entity sitting next to him suddenly began talking, speaking as though she recognized this "Isle Delfino" place. Great! At least there was at least someone here who knew about where they were going. Gon could only hope that he wasn't the only one with no idea what was going on though. When she turned to him, asking him for her seat remote, he blinked and nodded.

"A-Ah, right," Gon said, thinking nothing of the stranger's request, or even her appearance. After all, she almost looked like she could fit right in back home, so there was no reason to think anything was out of the ordinary... yet. Recklessly unbuckling his seat belt, Gon stood up on top of the seat (given how short he was, even though 5'1 wasn't too bad for a kid his age... right?) for everyone to see nonchalantly, and getting his companion's remote for her, before sitting back down. He was prepared to say more, before another passenger from behind piped up, exuding an air of familiarity with what was going on (relatively), causing the boy to purse his lips for a fleeting moment, before clearing his throat, turning around and kneeling on his seat, facing the funny looking green man, putting on an eager smile.

tumblr_of3xbiRMFy1uti1rro6_250.png

"Yo!" He exclaimed, almost butting into their conversation pretty much, "I'm Gon! I guess you're Luigi?" The boy asked. The big "L" on the mustached man's hat didn't really seem to give it away that much. "And you're... Starlow, then? Nice to meet you two! I think."

This might have seemed like common sense level deductions to just about anyone, if only from the two referring to each other directly by their names, but whatever.

"Either of you know about Isle Delfino? I've never heard of such a place before. In fact, I don't even really know what I'm doing in a place like this," he idly mumbled, scratching the back of his head, before clearing his throat again, "By the way, who's Mario? Is he like, important or something?"

He already forgot he had Starlow's remote in his hand, by the way.

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

"Oh. Y-yeah, sure." Luigi said before standing up and walking over to Starlow, using his gloved hands to help her out of the seat. Luckily, Starlow was only one row in front of him, so he didn't have to walk all the way across the plane to help his friend out.

When he approached them, it appeared that the male who was sitting beside Starlow had recognized Luigi.
"Wait... how do you know my--" Luigi started, a confused expression on his face due to the fact that itwas usually his brother who was recognized. Not even Bowser could remember his name, often referring to Luigi as "Green Stache" or simply "Green Mario." But then he remembered that Starlow had said his name, and that he had an "L" on his hat. "Oh yeah... right." Luigi said, scratching the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

When Gon was finished asking questions, Luigi smiled when he inquired about Mario specifically.
"Oh, Mario is my older brother! He looks like me... well kinda. He's a bit shorter and erm... yknow..l Luigi made a circular motion with his hands around his own stomach, obviously signifying Mario's larger stature. "I'm kinda surprised that you haven't heard of him. He's kinda like a big celebrity." The younger brother stated, not aware that Gon, or anyone here, was from a whole other dimension than his. There were stranger looking people than these guys inside and outside the Mushroom Kingdom after all.

When he was going to answer his Isle Delfino question, Luigi cupped his hand over his chin in thought for a moment before remembering what had happened.
"Oh, and uh... I've never been to Isle Delfino myself... but Mario did go there on vacation a while ago. He... ran into some-a trouble there with Bowser and stuff, but he ended up defeating him like he usually does!" Luigi said, declaring the last part about Mario defeating Bowser with a grin.

@Verite @Mason Moretti

tenor.gif

"Huh… Is that right?"
Gon curiously inquired, tilting his head, "Well, I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm… ah, a little out of the loop, ehehe," the boy sheepishly continued, rubbing the back of his head with a mildly bashful smile when Luigi mentioned how famous his brother Mario seemingly was. His words were essentially putting it mildly; he was, after all, a country bumpkin for all intents and purposes, so if there were any famous people he didn't know about, it was nothing out of the ordinary for the boy. Heck, Gon found himself often forgetting that his best friend was technically "famous" too. If only for being from a family of the deadliest assassins in all the world, but eh, whatever, once again.

When Luigi kept talking, elaborating on a few details concerning this Isle Delfino, Gon nodded, holding his chin in (attempted) thought.

"Hmm… I see."

He didn't.

"Who's Bowser anyway? What does he have against your brother? Is he like a bad guy or something? 'Cause I can beat him up if he shows up again to bother you!" He said with a toothy, almost jarringly innocent and good-natured grin.

Before a response could be made though, Gon followed himself up with another question. "Oh, I forgot to also ask while I'm at it! Do you happen to know how or when I got to this place? I know I'm not really super smart and all, but I figured I'd be able to remember getting on a plane…" He said with pursed lips.

With Luigi's help, Starlow was now comfortably floating a couple feet above her seat, next to Luigi. "Hey, Luigi, someone remembered your name! Isn't that a surprise?" Starlow said as her feet were swinging, glad to be free. She didn't mean any harm towards Luigi's feelings, but it couldn't be denied that Luigi's name was rarely remembered compared to Mario's.

"Bowser? He's... a little rough around the edges, but he's a nice guy on the inside. He calls himself a villain, but he really does care for people. I hope he doesn't cause any trouble at Isle Delfino again."

images

Starlow's face gained an expression of utter surprise and she zoomed close to Luigi's nose, accidentally tickling it a bit. "Do you think Bowser might be behind this? He's kidnapped Princess Peach before. Did he manage to kidnap an entire plane's worth of people?"

@Verite @thatguyinthestore

Uuu... Mama isn't here... but she's okay? ❞
Something about that statement calmed her down for now, but she still wondered where her mother could be. Unlike most that would question such a statement, it looked like Maria'd honestly believe anything that was said to her...

❝ Shan... tae... Uu! I like your name! Mine's Maria! Uu uu!
Even when she was in a brightened mood, Maria continued saying "Uu." That might be a filler word for herself...

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @others
"I bet that she's just fine! In fact, when we get off this plane, the first thing I'm gonna do is help you find her." Shantae said with a smile. Although she had never taken care of a kid before, it looked like she was pretty good at it so far. Thank gosh, too. It pained the half-genie to see people distraught, let alone kids.

PLQw.png

"Why thank you! You have a nice name too, Maria." Shantae said with a grin. The half-genie would then pick up the remote and look down at her again.

"How about some television to calm both our nerves?"
Shantae said before turning the tv on channel 17. In truth, Shantae could still tell that Maria was a bit worked up, if even a little. It made sense, with her missing mother and all.

Last edited:

"So you are an artisan? Interesting, though I wouldn't know what you mean by composition," Alesha noted with a pensive expression before cocking a brow at the next admission Yusuke made, appraising interest in her eyes "An artistic warrior as well then? A comforting thought then, to be seated next another of the blade. Tell me, what beasts of Tarkir did you hunt? Were a warrior of your clan who fought in raids against other hordes, or did you chase the beasts of the sky, bringing them down and collecting their scales?"

"It is the best we can do for now... if she will not be rude at least."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
KPFrxX1.png

"I'm no warrior, really," Yusuke replied when Alesha would question him on it, afterwards asking him if he hunted any beasts. "I haven't a clue what you just said either. Were you speaking in metaphors?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.​

"Ah yes, I require assistance," Yusuke replied when Mary made her way over to him. "First, I'd like to know a bit more information about the place we're going to. Second, I'd like to ask if you've seen a sketchbook anywhere? I'm missing mine. Lastly, if you haven't seen my sketchbook, I'd like to request a new one. Preferably a light weight, spiral-bound book with paper made for dry or mixed media. No less than 24 sheets of paper in this book will be acceptable and it must be no bigger than nine by twelve inches. It's imperative that you complete this request promptly. It is very important. Thank you," he said with a smile, acting as if his over the top request had been no big deal, yet he was thankful nevertheless. He took his art damn serious.

The boy paused for a moment, however, glancing to Shantae when she would offer to help him find the sketchbook. "Oh, would you? I'd be in your debt if you were to offer such aid. Thank you. I'm Yusuke Kitagawa," he said, introducing himself to her.

@The Myrmidon @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Inside the cockpit, The Doctor would find...nobody. The room was completely empty. The controls seemed to be all right, set to autopilot...but where was Captain Jack? If The Doctor was looking for a good mystery, it looks like he just found one.

@Jeremi

--------------

"Tch! 'Woman'?! My name is Mary, so you better-gulp!" Mary froze in horror as she realized just who was talking to her. What the Hell? Was this guy some sort of giant?!

PicsArt_09-05-02.24.22.jpg

"U-uh...uh..."

"Oh!" Yumeko popped up right beside Kars. "I see you've met my seatmate, Mary! What's your name, sir? I'm Yumeko!"

"Y-Yumeko..." Did she not realize how scary this guy was?!

Apparently not.

333623.jpg

"I forgot to tell you Mary-that uniform is so cute! How did you get this job? Don't you come from a prominent family?"

"H-Hold on!" Mary put her hands up, taking a step back from everyone. "Give me a second, will you?! First of all, you're on an airplane. Second of all, no, I have no idea where we're going. All I know is that I got a job as a flight attendant, lost a game of cards during takeoff, and that's it." She put her hands to her temples. "I...I can't remember much else. It's weird! And I have no idea where your sketchbook is."

"Eh? Can't remember? Do you have amnesia?"

"No-nothing like that. At least, I don't think so...I know who I am, who you are, going to school...but when I try to think about why I got this job, or anything about it...my mind goes blank. It makes no sense!"

@The Myrmidon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Kentucky
With Luigi's help, Starlow was now comfortably floating a couple feet above her seat, next to Luigi. "Hey, Luigi, someone remembered your name! Isn't that a surprise?" Starlow said as her feet were swinging, glad to be free. She didn't mean any harm towards Luigi's feelings, but it couldn't be denied that Luigi's name was rarely remembered compared to Mario's.

"Bowser? He's... a little rough around the edges, but he's a nice guy on the inside. He calls himself a villain, but he really does care for people. I hope he doesn't cause any trouble at Isle Delfino again."

images

Starlow's face gained an expression of utter surprise and she zoomed close to Luigi's nose, accidentally tickling it a bit. "Do you think Bowser might be behind this? He's kidnapped Princess Peach before. Did he manage to kidnap an entire plane's worth of people?"

@Verite @thatguyinthestore
"I hope that he doesn't either." Luigi said, nodding in agreement when Starlow spoke of how she hoped that Bowser wouldn't cause a ruckus down in Isle Delfino a second time.

When Starlow asked if Bowser could really be behind this, Luigi would shrug.
"I wish I could-a say no, but knowing Bowser, he's probably involved in this some way or another." Luigi said with a bit of a weary tone. Bowser seemed to always be involved, and if he wasn't the head honcho, it was often someone even worse like Fawful.

@Mason Moretti @Verite

Prologue:
"Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away"

(Sign-ups can be found here.)

You wake up to the pleasant, but fairly loud, sound of a chime. You feel your head pounding faintly, as if being pulled out of a dream midway through. Despite it, a voice manages to reach through to your mind, clear as day.

"Goooood afternoon passengers, this is your buddy and pilot, Captain Jack speaking! Welcome to Air Delfino, the luxury airline that goes straight to-you guessed it-Isle Delfino! We should be ready to land in a few minutes, and I'll play a little introductory video for you when you need to buckle up. But for now, just go ahead and relax-feel free to get up and walk around, too. Restless Leg Syndrome is a bi-ouch!" Captain Jack pulls away from the mic, and begins a heated discussion with someone. After a few seconds, he returns. "...sorry about that. Our, uh, lovely flight attendant just alerted me that apparently, I'm not allowed to swear while on the clock. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Oh-speaking of, feel free to press that button on the armrest if you want anything-and I do mean anything-from her. Jack out!"

By the time Captain Jack's announcement finished, you would find yourself fully awake, and with a better idea of your surroundings. For those of you who are familiar with airlines, you would recognize this as first class. Any one of you unfamiliar would find yourself in a rather high-tech room, where a glance out the window would reveal that you were thousands of feet in the air, over an endless blue ocean in a bright cloudless sky.
1435107390244.jpg

Your accommodations are quite luxurious. The chair you find yourself in is comfortable, with a remote control that lets you adjust firmness and softness, lean back or forward, raise or lower a footrest, and even give you a massage. You have a personal fan to cool you off, and a newspaper and some magazines to enjoy. There's also an HD TV in front of you, with channels 0-19 you can try out. 19, however, is currently unavailable. There is also a radio built into your chair that you can tinker with, headphones included. And, just as Captain Jack said, a big red button to call the flight attendant is right there.

In the back are restrooms, in the front is the cockpit. There are three rows of seats, with seats arranged in twos, but not all of them are filled up. Seating arrangements are as follows:

View attachment 144873

A1: Yusuke
B1: Alesha
C1: Yumeko
F1: Kars
G1: Peter Parker
H1: The Doctor
A2: Ritsuka
B2: Ami
C2: Rita
F2: Talon
G2: Radec
H2: Hina
A3: Gon
B3: Starlow
C3: Risky
F3: Froppy
G3: Ernesti
H3: Yato
A4: All Might
B4: Luigi
C4: Shantae
F4: Maria
G4: Honoka
H4: Blake
A5: Kusunagi
B5: Tony Stark
C5: Nagihiko Fujisaki
F5: ???
G5: ???
H5: ???

You find that you are currently without equipment and powers, and on top of that, you have no recollection of how you got here. The last thing you can remember before waking up is becoming very, very drowsy and falling asleep. Now that you're awake, however, you can watch TV, listen to music, read, chat with your fellow passengers, or try to talk to your captain or flight attendant. After all...Jack never told you what Isle Delfino even is, did he?

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@Leon Moretti as Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara!)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mason Moretti as Starlow (Mario and Luigi series)
@Midnight Maiden as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​
picsart_09-05-06-57-05-jpg.144873

Nagihiko Fujisaki would wake up in seat C5.

@Leon Moretti

Prologue:
Have you seen my Chara?

When Nagi came to, he was quite confused as to what was going on. "W-where am I?" The last the thing he remembered was helping Hotori-san and Hinamori-chan prepare for their exams to enter junior high. It was a quite stressful thing for them, so offered to allow them the option to stay the night at his home.

Despite not know where he was, he had a bigger problem on hand. The boy looked around and noticed two things, first that he was still in his school uniform, and the second "Rhythm??" His chara was missing. Looking around the strange plane, he tried to see if Rhythm was around. Finally coming to the conclusion that the sports-enthused chara was nowhere near.

Now looking around again to see who else was onboard, "This is... weird.." The boy was a complete loss as to everything around him.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @AnyoneNearC5​

Risky Boots cocked her head back and lifted a thin brow, "Destroy the Genie Realm? Now, I'm all for looting and pillaging, but that just sounds excessive! At most I would build a machine that only weakens the Genie Realm to a point where I can siphon its energy, then use it to conquer Sequin Land," she casually thought aloud. A second or two afterward, Risky blinked, and her vibrant red eyes flung wide open in epiphany.

Risky%20Happy_zps4frtsk1q.png

"Great Barrier Reef, you've given me my most villainous idea yet! I'll name it...the Dynamo! It'll be the crowning achievement of my career in infamy!" she boasted prematurely before leaning over the seat to glare Shantae down again.

Risky%20Angry_zpswduzwff9.png

"But don't think that'll save your sorry dungbie, twerp! Hand over my Pirate Gear! I know you stole it while I was asleep!" Risky continued to accuse Shantae with total disregard to the dancer's attempts to evade the conversation.

@thatguyinthestore

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Inside the cockpit, The Doctor would find...nobody. The room was completely empty. The controls seemed to be all right, set to autopilot...but where was Captain Jack? If The Doctor was looking for a good mystery, it looks like he just found one.

@Jeremi

--------------

"Tch! 'Woman'?! My name is Mary, so you better-gulp!" Mary froze in horror as she realized just who was talking to her. What the Hell? Was this guy some sort of giant?!

View attachment 144896

"U-uh...uh..."

"Oh!" Yumeko popped up right beside Kars. "I see you've met my seatmate, Mary! What's your name, sir? I'm Yumeko!"

Apparently not.

333623.jpg

"I forgot to tell you Mary-that uniform is so cute! How did you get this job? Don't you come from a prominent family?"

"H-Hold on!" Mary put her hands up, taking a step back from everyone. "Give me a second, will you?! First of all, you're on an airplane. Second of all, no, I have no idea where we're going. All I know is that I got a job as a flight attendant, lost a game of cards during takeoff, and that's it." She put her hands to her temples. "I...I can't remember much else. It's weird! And I have no idea where your sketchbook is."

"No-nothing like that. At least, I don't think so...I know who I am, who you are, going to school...but when I try to think about why I got this job, or anything about it...my mind goes blank. It makes no sense!"

Yusuke tilted his head while listening to Mary, a lock of dark blue hair falling in his face from where it was parted. She seemed upset, but he honestly couldn't figure out why. Had her requests been a bother to him? Well, even if she didn't know anything about where they were or where his sketchbook was, it wasn't as if she had said no to his request for a new one, right?

2RwXyYC.png

"Is that a yes? Wonderful. I'll be expecting that new sketchbook soon then. I'm in your debt," he replied obliviously, not taking the hint that she didn't want to be bothered by such things.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore

@Jeremi

--------------

View attachment 144896

"U-uh...uh..."

Apparently not.

333623.jpg

"An. . .aeroplane?"

kars-jojos-bizarre-adventure-2012-7.49.jpg

"Oh, I hate planes."

Kars seemed to glance out the window for a half-second to ensure that the plane wasn't flying towards a volcano. Either way, it seemed by some stroke of wild fate that Kars has been suddenly brought back to Earth. Or, perhaps it might be some big illusion, but after getting what he needed from the woman, the giant would effortlessly shove her and anyone else out of his way, striding over to a nearby wall where none where standing. Specifically, at an area where the wing of the plane would most certainly break off if Kars were to smash the wall apart.

"A plane full of walking organic garbage that I remember being called humans. I need not waste my breath trying to talk to lesser lifeforms any longer. But. . ."

His eyes drift to any clock nearby-- physical, digital.

"Oh, I think I have time."

A tounge creeps out from between his lips, licking them in anticipation.

"Woman, how much effort do you think it would take to crash a plane of this size? How quickly would the creatures in this room die? I do wonder."

"Do you think it'd be easier to kill you first, then crash the plane?"

Kars glanced down at his hands as he casually suggested crashing the plane with no survivors. He'd squint, noticing that he chipped a nail. His tone of voice was eerily calm and completely aloof, disregarding any reactions to his statements. He seemed entirely sure of himself, like he could just get away with killing every organism within this plane.

A god talking down to peasants.

a4612cebdfdbd21e6c5c00f1f981fc94.png

". . .Hm?! No idea? Shall I talk slower so you can process what I'm saying? I don't speak ape very well."

@The Myrmidon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Peter Parker woke up.

maxresdefault.jpg

He could distinctly remember the sensation of succumbing to sleep before had emerged onto the plane; just moments before he had been resting on the roof of a slum apartment in Queens, head sat on his hands as he stared up at the blue sky, wispy clouds floating on. Now, he noticed, he only had to look to his side to spy the clouds.

Past the man sitting next to him was the window, only a glass pane between them and the outside air. Peter blinked underneath his mask, then grabbed at his wrists, as they felt... empty. Sure enough, there were no web shooters attached, and he groaned. Great... what's a spider without webs? He thought, rubbing at his head. Then, the intercom blared.

He listened attentively to Captain Jack's speech, crossing his arms and tossing a leg up so its ankle rested on the other's knee. Spider-Man let things happen, considering pushing the button but noticing his seat's partner doing it for him.

After the man and the attendant had conversed, the man had taken off. Peter looked down at the magazine, squinting at the rockers sitting on the front. He never was much of a music magazine fan. Thus, he took chase after his compatriot, following him into the cockpit. "You look like you know what you're doing, so I guess I'll-" He stopped himself before he could continue. There was not a soul in the cockpit.

"What?" Was all he could utter. Nobody. No Captain Jack, no co-pilot. Nothing. Just Peter and the other man. "Huh. Well, isn't this something else."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

When he asked about Bowser and his deal with Mario, Luigi wiped his nose before explaining the situation to him. "Bowser is this really big turtle guy with some-a really sharp teeth. He can breath fire and has a scary looking spike shell too." Just the thought of the Koopa King caused Luigi to shake in his own shoes. Though, he didn't want to look like a scaredy cat in front of people, especially those he never met! No, he wanted to look strong and fearless, just like Mario!

So, Luigi stood up tall and puffed his chest out and... immediately started tripping up on his own words.
"B-but he's not really that t-t-tough. Me and Mario beat him all the time! Well, sometimes it's just Mario. Or most of of the time." After a moment of awkward silence, and Luigi averting his gaze, he sighed and slumped over. "Okay, pretty much all the time. B-but I did save Mario from a haunted house filled with ghosts! Twice!" Luigi added on at the end, hoping that would be enough to make him look tough to tough in Gon's eyes.

However, when Gon asked if Luigi knew how he ended up here, the plumber shrugged.
"Sorry, I can't help you there. I just randomly woke up on this-a plane myself."

images

016.png

"Heeeeh? A turtle with spikes and breathes fire? Sounds like... a dragon with a shell to me! He sounds scary!" Gon said excitedly, akin to a child being told a new fairy tale, but despite his words, he was clearly not very openly intimidated. After all, he was no stranger to enemies with fire, and he found that fighting fire with fire ended well for him... most of the time. "But that's fine! If he's been beaten so many times by your brother, then he should be a piece of cake if we do run into him!"

Still, maybe he wasn't that much of a bad guy if Starlow said he had the capacity to care, but hey. Unfortunately for Gon's rivals and opponents, the boy had a one-track mind, and when anybody got in his way, he'd do everything in his power to get them out so he could keep going forward, no matter what.

And he did mean everything.

The boy had to purse his lips however at the lack of information regarding how they all got here though. Looked like that was probably as much as he was gonna get from the people who he fancied the experts on... Wherever he even was or who might be involved.

c004a613c9f03f6629944420e658df3f58575cda_hq.gif

"Well, it's okay if we can't figure out just yet how we got here. As long as we stick together, I'm sure we'll be just fine! 'Cause we'll be friends!"

His smile and optimism, undisturbed for the time being.

While Shantae and Risky continued to fight (or not fight), Shantae's TV would play a cartoon movie.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

------------

"Hey! Where am I even supposed to get a-"

"Sketchbook for the young man!"

I-No popped up behind Mary and handed Yusuke a sketchbook. "Lightweight, spiral-bound, nine-by-twelve inches, 48 pages of paper for dry and mixed media. Complete with pencils." She winked at him, then turned to Kars. "Sorry, big boy, but the only person allowed to terrify Mary is me, so why not sit down and enjoy some music? The Cars is a pretty good group, if you want a recommendation."

Mary, meanwhile, was relieved to escape and deliver everyone's items and food as quickly as possible.

@The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay