Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

Y

Yun Lee

Original poster
Prologue:
"Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away"

(Sign-ups can be found here.)

You wake up to the pleasant, but fairly loud, sound of a chime. You feel your head pounding faintly, as if being pulled out of a dream midway through. Despite it, a voice manages to reach through to your mind, clear as day.

"Goooood afternoon passengers, this is your buddy and pilot, Captain Jack speaking! Welcome to Air Delfino, the luxury airline that goes straight to-you guessed it-Isle Delfino! We should be ready to land in a few minutes, and I'll play a little introductory video for you when you need to buckle up. But for now, just go ahead and relax-feel free to get up and walk around, too. Restless Leg Syndrome is a bi-ouch!" Captain Jack pulls away from the mic, and begins a heated discussion with someone. After a few seconds, he returns. "...sorry about that. Our, uh, lovely flight attendant just alerted me that apparently, I'm not allowed to swear while on the clock. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Oh-speaking of, feel free to press that button on the armrest if you want anything-and I do mean anything-from her. Jack out!"

By the time Captain Jack's announcement finished, you would find yourself fully awake, and with a better idea of your surroundings. For those of you who are familiar with airlines, you would recognize this as first class. Any one of you unfamiliar would find yourself in a rather high-tech room, where a glance out the window would reveal that you were thousands of feet in the air, over an endless blue ocean in a bright cloudless sky.
1435107390244.jpg

Your accommodations are quite luxurious. The chair you find yourself in is comfortable, with a remote control that lets you adjust firmness and softness, lean back or forward, raise or lower a footrest, and even give you a massage. You have a personal fan to cool you off, and a newspaper and some magazines to enjoy. There's also an HD TV in front of you, with channels 0-19 you can try out. 19, however, is currently unavailable. There is also a radio built into your chair that you can tinker with, headphones included. And, just as Captain Jack said, a big red button to call the flight attendant is right there.

In the back are restrooms, in the front is the cockpit. There are three rows of seats, with seats arranged in twos, but not all of them are filled up. Seating arrangements are as follows:

PicsArt_09-05-06.57.05.jpg

A1: Yusuke
B1: Alesha
C1: Yumeko
F1: Kars
G1: Peter Parker
H1: The Doctor
A2: Ritsuka
B2: Ami
C2: Rita
F2: Talon
G2: Radec
H2: Hina
A3: Gon
B3: Starlow
C3: Risky
F3: Froppy
G3: Ernesti
H3: Yato
A4: All Might
B4: Luigi
C4: Shantae
F4: Maria
G4: Honoka
H4: Blake
A5: Kusunagi
B5: Tony Stark
C5: Nagihiko Fujisaki
F5: ???
G5: ???
H5: ???

You find that you are currently without equipment and powers, and on top of that, you have no recollection of how you got here. The last thing you can remember before waking up is becoming very, very drowsy and falling asleep. Now that you're awake, however, you can watch TV, listen to music, read, chat with your fellow passengers, or try to talk to your captain or flight attendant. After all...Jack never told you what Isle Delfino even is, did he?

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@Leon Moretti as Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara!)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mason Moretti as Starlow (Mario and Luigi series)
@Midnight Maiden as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Prologue:

You wake up to the pleasant, but fairly loud, sound of a chime. You feel your head pounding faintly, as if being pulled out of a dream midway through. Despite it, a voice manages to reach through to your mind, clear as day.

"Goooood afternoon passengers, this is your buddy and pilot, Captain Jack speaking! Welcome to Air Delfino, the luxury airline that goes straight to-you guessed it-Isle Delfino! We should be ready to land in a few minutes, and I'll play a little introductory video for you when you need to buckle up. But for now, just go ahead and relax-feel free to get up and walk around, too. Restless Leg Syndrome is a bi-ouch!" Captain Jack pulls away from the mic, and begins a heated discussion with someone. After a few seconds, he returns. "...sorry about that. Our, uh, lovely flight attendant just alerted me that apparently, I'm not allowed to swear while on the clock. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Oh-speaking of, feel free to press that button on the armrest if you want anything-and I do mean anything-from her. Jack out!"

By the time Captain Jack's announcement finished, you would find yourself fully awake, and with a better idea of your surroundings. For those of you who are familiar with airlines, you would recognize this as first class. Any one of you unfamiliar would find yourself in a rather high-tech room, where a glance out the window would reveal that you were thousands of feet in the air, over an endless blue ocean in a bright cloudless sky.
1435107390244.jpg

Your accommodations are quite luxurious. The chair you find yourself in is comfortable, with a remote control that lets you adjust firmness and softness, lean back or forward, raise or lower a footrest, and even give you a massage. You have a personal fan to cool you off, and a newspaper and some magazines to enjoy. There's also an HD TV in front of you, with channels 0-19 you can try out. 19, however, is currently unavailable. There is also a radio built into your chair that you can tinker with, headphones included. And, just as Captain Jack said, a big red button to call the flight attendant is right there.

In the back are restrooms, in the front is the cockpit. There are three rows of seats, with seats arranged in twos, but not all of them are filled up. Seating arrangements are as follows:

View attachment 144873

C5: ???

You find that you are currently without equipment and powers, and on top of that, you have no recollection of how you got here. The last thing you can remember before waking up is becoming very, very drowsy and falling asleep. Now that you're awake, however, you can watch TV, listen to music, read, chat with your fellow passengers, or try to talk to your captain or flight attendant. After all...Jack never told you what Isle Delfino even is, did he?

Starring:

Starlow Prologue: A Star Sprite's Adventure Begins

"Ow, my head. What happened?"

130px-Starlow_-_MarioLuigi-PaperJam.png

The star spritewas very disoriented as she woke up. Last she remembered, she had been on an adventure with Mario and Luigi... And Mario. Now she was on a plane... Did the captain say Air Delfino?

"Delfino? Like Isle Delfino? I've always wanted to go there! The sights, the beach, they seem like so much fun! But where are Mario and Luigi? We had an adventure to complete..."

Starlow did her very best to stand up on her tippy chippy toes and look around. Unfortunately, the plush seating, albeit comfortable, was absorbing her toes and she sank into the seat. It appeared that the seat was on its softest setting, and the poor star sprite was nowhere near tall enough to reach the remote. She also had no ability to float up and reach it, so she was plum out of luck.

However, there was a person next to her, Gon, who she called up to, "Excuse me, sir. Can you help me out a bit with the remote control seat? I'm a little bit stuck."
@Verite

Prologue- There Will be Sun

Associate Producer Rita Hanson watched as Phil finally arrived. He was twenty minutes late and nearly missed the ceremony. He also seemed dishelveld. Does he remember it's February 2nd again? He took the microphone and went to report.

Larry counted down from 5 to 0. She listened and paused when he said his last line.

" Well, there you have it, Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow for the last time," Phil stopped for a moment and changed the tone of his voice. Rita noticed that. It came across as much more dark and unstable. Now, let's watch Phil embrace the darkness. That's it from me, live from Punxsutawney, goodbye, Phil."

" Phil, we can't use that," Rita said, looking over at the weatherman not sure what he meant by that. He handed her the microphone and placed his hand on her shoulder.

He didn't respond to that. " Goodbye, Rita."

" What?" Rita was very confused by this.

" We had a beautiful day together once," he said, sounding downright depressed and very unlike himself. He remembered. Oh god, he remembered.

" What are you doing?" Rita asked.

Phil went for his jacket pocket and pulled out a gun. Rita screamed. " That's a wrap."

He pointed the gun at others, sending them into a panic. Rita screamed and ducked for cover. What was happening?

Rita watched Phil as he looked at the others and went up on stage and grabbed the groundhog from the mayor.

"Phil. Phil," Rita shouted.

" Give it to me," he said, as he did this. He shot the groundhog in the heart and then turned to the camera, placing the gun to his head and shot himself. Rita was stunned and approached the body. He was dead. He had killed himself in front of her. Not only just in front of her but the whole United States.

" Cut. Cut." God, her weatherman was dead. How was she going to explain that to the studio? Oh, you know, he killed himself. She didn't think that would go over well.

She bit down on her lower lip. She walked over to his dead body. He seemed so peaceful in death. His eyes closed. His hair perfect despite the blood cascading his forehead. Damn, even in death he was handsome.

By the time, the corner, Rita was numb. She didn't know what to say to any of this quite honestly. " Did he say anything to you Larry?" Rita asked, wondering if he had snapped for the reason she thought he did.

" No, he seemed fine yesterday. Fine- Not nice or anything. I mean, he could be nice. I saw him pet a dog once," Larry supplied.

Rita was careful with her next phrasing. " I didn't really know him, but he always seemed so confident to me. Like he could do anything." Rita did believe that. She had seen him learned the entire French language just to impress her and flirt.

" Poor guy, he didn't even like this holiday, now it's gonna be on his tombstone."

Rita didn't argue as she walked away.

February 2nd,

First remote broadcast, GHD in Punx, PA

Worked with Phil Connors- he killed himself today.

Unexpected death- it seems like we'll be staying here for another night.

Rita put down her diary as she went to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Her alarm rang and she picked up the phone. It was still February 2nd. Maybe Phil hadn't died. She called the bed and breakfast, but they said his room was empty. She went around the town, but he was nowhere to be seen. It was almost like he had disappeared off the face of the Earth. Rita laid down in her clothes, holding her clipboard and her diary curling up on the bed.

---------------------------------------------
When she awoke again, she was on a plane. She was very confused. What had happened? What the hell had happened?
This seemed to be first class- well, not that she had ever been in first class, but from the amount of times Phil bragged about first class and his European trip in the past to her, it was easy to tell. Her stomach growled and she hit the red button to call the flight attendant. " What food do you have?" She asked when the flight attendant finally arrived.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Mason Moretti

Last edited:
Risky Boots and Shantae Prologue: Ret-2-Go

Everything was going just as planned…

7eEILJq.jpg

"You there, disengage the safety lock!" Risky Boots barked, commanding one of her many tinkerbat mooks to attend the colossal contraption she stood at the foot of.​

The Dynamo; the crowning achievement of my career in infamy; was finally built, powered, and prepared!

Not by me, of course. That's what us villains have loyal minions for: doing the gruntwork.

All the mute, pint-sized swashbucklers scrambled about the still beating heart of the long dormant volcano Risky had claimed as her own, finishing up a whole variety of last-minute preparations. "Prime the magic pump!" the pirate queen again shouted.

But alas, some incessant do-gooder always has to come and foil our plans…​

"That's it, men! Close off the choke valve, and fire up the new and improved Dynamo!" she ordered, and looked upon the machine with a wicked grin as it began to whir and stir. Now I can finally take my place as rightful ruler of all Sequin Land! All of the Genie Realm's magic will be mine - all mine! - to command! HO HO HO HO HO!~" Risky exclaimed. Her cackling then joined the growing cacophony of spinning gears, flickering lights, hissing valves, and beeping doodads.

...and that brash half-genie girl could have doomed us both!

As if on some sort of cue, the half-genie hero herself whipped several of her mooks out of the way with her bright purple hair, knocking them out as soon as they made impact with the wall or several barrels made of some indistinguishable rusty metal.

Shantae%20Angry_zps9ijmj85m.png

Once the majority of her men were taken care of (or at least the visible ones), Shantae refocused her attention on Risky Boots. "Risky Boots!" She exclaimed in a serious tone, pointing at the female pirate as she said her name. "I should have known it was you who was behind all this! You're always up to no good." She said, not letting up on the hero act for a second. Risky spun on her heels to face the young heroine, not batting an eye at her injured tinkerbats for a second, nor appearing particularly distressed by Shantae's presence.

"Ah, the dancer with delusions of grandeur," Risky began with a confident smirk, "I'm afraid this is where your happy-go-lucky daydream ends, sweetheart. You're just in time to watch me rip the Genie Realm to shreds! Ho ho ho!~" boasted the lady-pirate with a harsh in-your-face tone.

'Rip the Genie Realm to shreds?!' Shantae thought, though all she could emit was an audible gasp. This certainly wasn't like Risky Boots. She normally wanted to
conquer stuff, not destroy it. "But why!? What could you possibly have to gain from this?" Shantae asked loudly, not being able to keep her voice down due to the tension.

"Power!" Risky barked back in answer, "I'll revert the magical properties of the Genie Realm's scraps into dark magic, and I'll become more powerful than even The Pirate Master himself! All of Sequin Land will grovel beneath my boot heel!" she paused to do another evil laugh, "Not even you will be able to stop me!"

"We'll see about that, Risky Boots!" Shantae said angrily before sprinting towards the feminine pirate. When she was close enough, the half-genie hit Risky with a powerful hair whip, sending her flying back and causing her to crash into her own machine.

Stunned by the sucker punch, and winded by the resulting impact with the Dynamo, Risky took in a gasping breath and blinked before recovering. Upon shaking off the shock, Risky's senses were greeted with an explosion on the far side of the Dynamo, and her eyes immediately snapped towards it to assess the damage it had caused, as well as catching a number of thin tubes and pipes she had bent too far out of place upon colliding with the contraption.

"No...what have you done?!" Risky screamed, her horrified gaze falling on Shantae. The horror swiftly gave way to fury, and the pirate's fists trembled with rage, and she grit her teeth in contempt. Her pure vitriol could be heard in every one of the marching steps she made towards Shantae - the sound of one boot pounding against a metal walkway after the over echoing throughout the volcano, even as it began to rumble, and more explosions overpowered it. Risky reached to draw her pistol. "You annoying little.... y-you.. little..." Before Risky Boots could finish her insult, both her and Shantae had suddenly passed out right next to the now destroyed doomsday device.

Shantae soon awoke to the sound of someone named 'Jack' speaking over the intercom. Once he was finished, Shantae looked around to find Risky Boots herself sound asleep in another seat that was away from her.

Deciding not to cause a commotion until the pirate woke up, Shantae instead turned to Maria, who happened to be beside her.

"Hey! Do you have any idea where we are? I'm Shantae, by the way." The half-genie said with a half smile. Even though she didn't know where she was or the people here, she hoped that she could make some new friends here!

She was gonna need them.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

Ernesti Echevalier Prologue
Relaxation & Disaster

Ernesti Echevalier opened his eyes to what appeared to be...

... the inside of an aeroplane. A sight he had not seen in person for at least two decades. This was the technology of his old world, the world he had abandoned when he was struck by a car on that fateful day.

He looked at his hands and outfit. The dainty hands and blue-white uniform of the young teenage Ernesti Echevalier. He looks at the screen in front of him, and the reflection displayed - the face of Ernesti Echevalier, a face that could very easily be mistaken for a girl's, and a voice to go with the look, too.

Kurata Tsubasa was a dead man from the past, and nothing could change that, it seemed.

Ernesti Echevalier then realised something.

7buthdw.jpg

"AAAAAH! IKARUGA!"

Ernesti Echevalier looks around and sees that the plane was occupied by others.

Well, Ikaruga was away from him for now, but since there was a TV screen in front of him, he decides to do the next best thing. Taking the remote, he switches the channels, looking through which channels have mecha anime, one of those mecha cartoons, or just something with robots in it, giant or not.

"Haven't touched a remote control in sixteen years, yet I still remember how to use it. I'm almost jealous of the idea - a simple machine design that needs no fixing. Then again, something that needs no improvement is no fun..."

Ernesti Echevalier turns to his side to greet a taller man. Was he taller? They were all sitting. It was hard to tell. He seemed to be of Japanese descent.

r1ltfBe.jpg

"So, how'd you get here?"

@Takumi

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Prologue- There Will be Sun

Associate Producer Rita Hanson watched as Phil finally arrived. He was twenty minutes late and nearly missed the ceremony. He also seemed dishelveld. Does he remember it's February 2nd again? He took the microphone and went to report.

Larry counted down from 5 to 0. She listened and paused when he said his last line.

" Well, there you have it, Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow for the last time," Phil stopped for a moment and changed the tone of his voice. Rita noticed that. It came across as much more dark and unstable. Now, let's watch Phil embrace the darkness. That's it from me, live from Punxsutawney, goodbye, Phil."

" Phil, we can't use that," Rita said, looking over at the weatherman not sure what he meant by that. He handed her the microphone and placed his hand on her shoulder.

He didn't respond to that. [/COLOR=4169e1] " Goodbye, Rita." [/COLOR]

" What?" Rita was very confused by this.

[/COLOR=4169e1] " We had a beautiful day together once,"[/COLOR] he said, sounding downright depressed and very unlike himself. He remembered. Oh god, he remembered.

" What are you doing?" Rita asked.

Phil went for his jacket pocket and pulled out a gun. Rita screamed. [/COLOR=4169e1]" That's a wrap." [/COLOR]

He pointed the gun at others, sending them into a panic. Rita screamed and ducked for cover. What was happening?

Rita watched Phil as he looked at the others and went up on stage and grabbed the groundhog from the mayor.

"Phil. Phil," Rita shouted.

[COLOR=4169e1] " Give it to me," [/COLOR] he said, as he did this. He shot the groundhog in the heart and then turned to the camera, placing the gun to his head and shot himself. Rita was stunned and approached the body. He was dead. He had killed himself in front of her. Not only just in front of her but the whole United States.

" Cut. Cut." God, her weatherman was dead. How was she going to explain that to the studio? Oh, you know, he killed himself. She didn't think that would go over well.

She bit down on her lower lip. She walked over to his dead body. He seemed so peaceful in death. His eyes closed. His hair perfect despite the blood cascading his forehead. Damn, even in death he was handsome.

By the time, the corner, Rita was numb. She didn't know what to say to any of this quite honestly. " Did he say anything to you Larry?" Rita asked, wondering if he had snapped for the reason she thought he did.

" No, he seemed fine yesterday. Fine- Not nice or anything. I mean, he could be nice. I saw him pet a dog once," Larry supplied.

Rita was careful with her next phrasing. " I didn't really know him, but he always seemed so confident to me. Like he could do anything." Rita did believe that. She had seen him learned the entire French language just to impress her and flirt.

" Poor guy, he didn't even like this holiday, now it's gonna be on his tombstone."

Rita didn't argue as she walked away.

February 2nd,

First remote broadcast, GHD in Punx, PA

Worked with Phil Connors- he killed himself today.

Unexpected death- it seems like we'll be staying here for another night.

Rita put down her diary as she went to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Her alarm rang and she picked up the phone. It was still February 2nd. Maybe Phil hadn't died. She called the bed and breakfast, but they said his room was empty. She went around the town, but he was nowhere to be seen. It was almost like he had disappeared off the face of the Earth. Rita laid down in her clothes, holding her clipboard and her diary curling up on the bed.

---------------------------------------------
When she awoke again, she was on a plane. She was very confused. What had happened? What the hell had happened?
This seemed to be first class- well, not that she had ever been in first class, but from the amount of times Phil bragged about first class and his European trip in the past to her, it was easy to tell. Her stomach growled and she hit the red button to call the flight attendant. " What food do you have?" She asked when the flight attendant finally arrived.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Mason Moretti
From the cockpit, the flight attendant arrived, dressed in a uniform so risqué it would definitely be considered dress code nowhere else but a strip joint. She didn't seem to mind, though; in fact, the flight attendant walked with a confident strut, as if trying to show off her body.

(Spoilers for risqué images)
latest

255e68ddbafa2fdd11e38c628632fa5d.jpg
...someone should probably cover the eyes of all minors present.

As she arrived, the flight attendant would sit on the armrest, giving Rita a dazzling smile. "Why, anything you want, sugar. I'm hear to satisfy any cravings you may have."

...while you're at it, cover the ears of all minors, too.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Prologue:

1435107390244.jpg

View attachment 144873

Starring:

Where am I?

That was the first conscious thought that entered into the warrior's mind as she awoke in an alien vessel, her eyes going wide in a moment as she looked about. No scent of war horses resting before the next expedition; no sound of Mardu warriors training for the next dragon hunt or raid. The strange, apparently metal compartment had no clotheslines of fur hanging above them to day - only more people appearing confused and disoriented from awakening within the belly of the flying behemoth and the strange, leather lined chairs they sat upon.

Others might have thought the compartment was the height of luxury, of everything you might want. To the khan of the horde, it was an enclosed trap of uncertainty, one where she had neither armor nor blade to defend herself with. Somehow, the voice of the one in control of the metallic bird spoke to them all yet he remained unseen - how was this possible? Was this the work of the shamans who worshiped the swooping beasts of the sky?

The sight of water that seemed to go on forever through the opening that remained sealed by some clear barrier deeply concerned her as well - she knew of no great seas upon Tarkir, none that were this magnificent and ever-expansive.

"Where are we?" She echoed aloud with a demanding tone as she looked from the window to the young man she had awoken next to. Rather skinny, yet some signs of muscle - a minor warrior perhaps? Hopefully he would have the honor to answer her question honestly...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

From the cockpit, the flight attendant arrived, dressed in a uniform so risqué it would definitely be considered dress code nowhere else but a strip joint. She didn't seem to mind, though; in fact, the flight attendant walked with a confident strut, as if trying to show off her body.

(Spoilers for risqué images)
latest

255e68ddbafa2fdd11e38c628632fa5d.jpg
...someone should probably cover the eyes of all minors present.

As she arrived, the flight attendant would sit on the armrest, giving Rita a dazzling smile. "Why, anything you want, sugar. I'm hear to satisfy any cravings you may have."

...while you're at it, cover the ears of all minors, too.

@LuckycoolHawk9

A servant girl walked among them, meaning they had someone who might know where they were. A sign of good fortune for coming trials? Perhaps Alesha was still guided and protected by her grandmother. As the servant spoke to the dark-skinned woman who sat to the khan's back and right, the warrior remained silent, waiting for her to finish though almost seeming to glare at her. Finally, once the woman finished, Alesha reached back and placed a hand on her shoulder, stretching to do so to ensure that she was noticed.

"Where are we, and how are we soaring above the ocean, ma'am?"

Rita Hanson

Rita was floored by the outfit. What sort of flight was this going to be? What flight was this? It seemed that there were so many questions she had and most of them included a ton of time to take. Thankfully, she could keep her composure. Keeping her composure was what Rita did best.

Rita really hoped that there were no minors on this flight and was glad Phil wasn't here.

Rita looked over at her awkwardly. " A pen and a sticky bun please. I mean for the food, a sticky bun and a pen for my diary. I seemed to have lost mine," she awkwardly admitted.

Rita missed the other's woman glaring at the flight attendant, perhaps because she wasn't focused on her.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon

Last edited:
Starlow Prologue: A Star Sprite's Adventure Begins

"Ow, my head. What happened?"

130px-Starlow_-_MarioLuigi-PaperJam.png

The star spritewas very disoriented as she woke up. Last she remembered, she had been on an adventure with Mario and Luigi... And Mario. Now she was on a plane... Did the captain say Air Delfino?

"Delfino? Like Isle Delfino? I've always wanted to go there! The sights, the beach, they seem like so much fun! But where are Mario and Luigi? We had an adventure to complete..."

Starlow did her very best to stand up on her tippy chippy toes and look around. Unfortunately, the plush seating, albeit comfortable, was absorbing her toes and she sank into the seat. It appeared that the seat was on its softest setting, and the poor star sprite was nowhere near tall enough to reach the remote. She also had no ability to float up and reach it, so she was plum out of luck.

However, there was a person next to her, Gon, who she called up to, "Excuse me, sir. Can you help me out a bit with the remote control seat? I'm a little bit stuck."
@Verite

Another figure was on the plane. A tall, lanky fellow with a perfectly groomed mustache, green and blue overalls, and a green cap with an "L" on it.

The younger Mario brother jolted awake and looked around frantically, his first instinct to call for his brother. "Mario? Bro?!" Luigi called out, growing more worried when he didn't hear Mario call out for him. Luigi then turned to the man sitting beside him, who looked even more intimidating than Bowser himself!

Instead of talking to him, Luigi took noticed of his all too familiar companion Starlow in another seat on the plane. When he saw her, Luigi breathed a sigh of relief that someone he knew was here.

"Starlow! Thank goodness you're-a here! Have you seen Mario?" He asked, hoping that she could hear him.

@Mason Moretti

Prologue:

1435107390244.jpg

View attachment 144873

Starring:

Yato Prologue: Slight Deja vú

Yato remembered getting a call. He hadn't gotten a call in a while, yet he couldn't remember who the call was from as he treaded the line between slumber and full consciousness. He had felt tired all of a sudden. He felt as if he was being dragged into a void, dark, cold and empty. He was dreaming, yet it felt real. Teetering on the edge, almost being pulled back into rhe deep recesses of sleep.

Only to be rudely woken up by the pilot of a plane Yato didn't recall getting on.

Quickly patting himself down, he stopped when the person next ro him screamed.

CcZXKRWW0AAipFX.jpg

"Huh?" he asked, slightly disoriented even though he was fully awake now.

@Crow

Prologue:

1435107390244.jpg

View attachment 144873

Starring:

Ritsuka Fujimura

plwWFzcu.jpg

Ritsuka bolted up in her sleep. The chime had startled her awake. She thought some alert was going on, only to find herself on an airplane. She was confused, as she thought she had fallen asleep back at Chaldea. Perhaps this was a Rayshift, but then, where was Mash? What was her goal? Who were all these people? This was all confusing, so all she could do was relax.

She was thirsty and bored, so she pressed the Flight Attendant button and flipped through the Tv channels to see if any films were available. She turned to her seat mate to ask her a question.

"Is there anything you would like me to get you?"She asked the girl.

@York

Last edited:
Yato Prologue: Slight Deja vú

Yato remembered getting a call. He hadn't gotten a call in a while, yet he couldn't remember who the call was from as he treaded the line between slumber and full consciousness. He had felt tired all of a sudden. He felt as if he was being dragged into a void, dark, cold and empty. He was dreaming, yet it felt real. Teetering on the edge, almost being pulled back into rhe deep recesses of sleep.

Only to be rudely woken up by the pilot of a plane Yato didn't recall getting on.

Quickly patting himself down, he stopped when the person next ro him screamed.

CcZXKRWW0AAipFX.jpg

"Huh?" he asked, slightly disoriented even though he was fully awake now.

@Crow

wVmPdMx.jpg

"I guess it was my shouting that woke you up, huh? Humblest apologies..." Ernesti apologises for his screeching. "It's just that I realised that my mech Ikaruga and my weapons were gone, losing things you hold dear is a very scary thought."

Ernesti relaxes on the recliner, switching the channels on the television until it changes to something that catches his fancy.

"I was just asking how you got here. I myself have no clue as to how I got here."

@Takumi

Ernesti Echevalier Prologue
Relaxation & Disaster

Ernesti Echevalier opened his eyes to what appeared to be...

... the inside of an aeroplane. A sight he had not seen in person for at least two decades. This was the technology of his old world, the world he had abandoned when he was struck by a car on that fateful day.

He looked at his hands and outfit. The dainty hands and blue-white uniform of the young teenage Ernesti Echevalier. He looks at the screen in front of him, and the reflection displayed - the face of Ernesti Echevalier, a face that could very easily be mistaken for a girl's, and a voice to go with the look, too.

Kurata Tsubasa was a dead man from the past, and nothing could change that, it seemed.

Ernesti Echevalier then realised something.

7buthdw.jpg

"AAAAAH! IKARUGA!"

Ernesti Echevalier looks around and sees that the plane was occupied by others.

Well, Ikaruga was away from him for now, but since there was a TV screen in front of him, he decides to do the next best thing. Taking the remote, he switches the channels, looking through which channels have mecha anime, one of those mecha cartoons, or just something with robots in it, giant or not.

"Haven't touched a remote control in sixteen years, yet I still remember how to use it. I'm almost jealous of the idea - a simple machine design that needs no fixing. Then again, something that needs no improvement is no fun..."

Ernesti Echevalier turns to his side to greet a taller man. Was he taller? They were all sitting. It was hard to tell. He seemed to be of Japanese descent.

r1ltfBe.jpg

"So, how'd you get here?"

@Takumi

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Where am I?

That was the first conscious thought that entered into the warrior's mind as she awoke in an alien vessel, her eyes going wide in a moment as she looked about. No scent of war horses resting before the next expedition; no sound of Mardu warriors training for the next dragon hunt or raid. The strange, apparently metal compartment had no clotheslines of fur hanging above them to day - only more people appearing confused and disoriented from awakening within the belly of the flying behemoth and the strange, leather lined chairs they sat upon.

Others might have thought the compartment was the height of luxury, of everything you might want. To the khan of the horde, it was an enclosed trap of uncertainty, one where she had neither armor nor blade to defend herself with. Somehow, the voice of the one in control of the metallic bird spoke to them all yet he remained unseen - how was this possible? Was this the work of the shamans who worshiped the swooping beasts of the sky?

The sight of water that seemed to go on forever through the opening that remained sealed by some clear barrier deeply concerned her as well - she knew of no great seas upon Tarkir, none that were this magnificent and ever-expansive.

"Where are we?" She echoed aloud with a demanding tone as she looked from the window to the young man she had awoken next to. Rather skinny, yet some signs of muscle - a minor warrior perhaps? Hopefully he would have the honor to answer her question honestly...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

A servant girl walked among them, meaning they had someone who might know where they were. A sign of good fortune for coming trials? Perhaps Alesha was still guided and protected by her grandmother. As the servant spoke to the dark-skinned woman who sat to the khan's back and right, the warrior remained silent, waiting for her to finish though almost seeming to glare at her. Finally, once the woman finished, Alesha reached back and placed a hand on her shoulder, stretching to do so to ensure that she was noticed.

"Where are we, and how are we soaring above the ocean, ma'am?"

Rita Hanson

Rita was floored by the outfit. What sort of flight was this going to be? What flight was this? It seemed that there were so many questions she had and most of them included a ton of time to take. Thankfully, she could keep her composure. Keeping her composure was what Rita did best.

Rita really hoped that there were no minors on this flight and was glad Phil wasn't here.

Rita looked over at her awkwardly. " A pen and a sticky bun please. I mean for the food, a sticky bun and a pen for my diary. I seemed to have lost mine," she awkwardly admitted.

Rita missed the other's woman glaring at the flight attendant, perhaps because she wasn't focused on her.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon

Ritsuka Fujimura

plwWFzcu.jpg

Ritsuka bolted up in her sleep. The chime had startled her awake. She thought some alert was going on, only to find herself on an airplane. She was confused, as she thought she had fallen asleep back at Chaldea. Perhaps this was a Rayshift, but then, where was Mash? What was her goal? Who were all these people? This was all confusing, so all she could do was relax.

She was thirsty and bored, so she pressed the Flight Attendant button and flipped through the Tv channels to see if any films were available. She turned to her seat mate to ask her a question.

"Is there anything you would like me to get you?"She asked the girl.

@York

Flipping channels would produce no results; it seemed that if you wanted to watch something, you would have to stick to one channel.

--------

The flight attendant nodded. "A pen and sticky bun it is...I'll make sure it's extra sticky," she said with a wink, before turning to Alesha. "You're on a plane, duh. I'd think that'd be obvious..."

As she said this, Alesha would suddenly know what a plane is, and how they worked, as if she'd always known about them. Odd...it was as if that very knowledge was inserted into her mind quite suddenly.

The flight attendant put a hand to her forehead. "Ugh. I feel a headache coming on...unless you have any more painfully obvious questions, I'm needed elsewhere." She slipped over to Ritsuka-by moving herself across Rita and Talon's laps. "Yes?"

@Crow @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Otto @York

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Col Mael Radec Prologue

Prologue:

1435107390244.jpg

View attachment 144873

Starring:

images

Radec was busy staring down some ISA prisoners. It was made clear that the Helghast were meant to win this war, and with his help. "Ready to die?" Radec couldn't help but frown under his helmet but he never did get to kill the ISA scum in front of him, his thick british accent and breathing mask.

He didn't get to accomplish his mission as he found himself on an alien vessel with humans and various others. He squeezed his fists "I'm SUPPOSED to lead the Helghast TO VICTORY!"

He observed his surroundings as he eyed the strange screen in front of him. But his mission priority was to find out how to get off this alien vessel and take him back to Helghan."

He stood up, a sturdy but scary calm fell over his demeanour.

He heard the announcement. He was heading to an island named "Delvino" or whatever it was called. He pressed the red button and waited for this flight attendant.

@Yun Lee and @Crow @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Otto @York

Another figure was on the plane. A tall, lanky fellow with a perfectly groomed mustache, green and blue overalls, and a green cap with an "L" on it.

The younger Mario brother jolted awake and looked around frantically, his first instinct to call for his brother. "Mario? Bro?!" Luigi called out, growing more worried when he didn't hear Mario call out for him. Luigi then turned to the man sitting beside him, who looked even more intimidating than Bowser himself!

Instead of talking to him, Luigi took noticed of his all too familiar companion Starlow in another seat on the plane. When he saw her, Luigi breathed a sigh of relief that someone he knew was here.

"Starlow! Thank goodness you're-a here! Have you seen Mario?" He asked, hoping that she could hear him.

@Mason Moretti

"No, I haven't. I was about to ask you. Last I remember, we were fighting some kind of giant paper Goomba. It's all a little blurry. I'm a little stuck in this seat right now, though. Would you mind pulling me up, Luigi?"
@thatguyinthestore @Verite

Flipping channels would produce no results; it seemed that if you wanted to watch something, you would have to stick to one channel.

--------

The flight attendant nodded. "A pen and sticky bun it is...I'll make sure it's extra sticky," she said with a wink, before turning to Alesha. "You're on a plane, duh. I'd think that'd be obvious..."

As she said this, Alesha would suddenly know what a plane is, and how they worked, as if she'd always known about them. Odd...it was as if that very knowledge was inserted into her mind quite suddenly.

The flight attendant put a hand to her forehead. "Ugh. I feel a headache coming on...unless you have any more painfully obvious questions, I'm needed elsewhere." She slipped over to Ritsuka-by moving herself across Rita and Talon's laps. "Yes?"

@Crow @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Otto @York

Ritsuka finally stuck to Channel 12. When the Stewardess came over, Ritsuka looked at her. "Do you have any Coke? I'm a bit thirsty." She asked.

Ernesti Echevalier tried for a Channel 7.

"Not my lucky number, but a lucky number nonetheless."

@Yun Lee

Gon Freecss - Prologue: Trouble x in x Paradise

tumblr_inline_mz9txpkyG01r37yea.png

Eh?

What was going on?

The last thing Gon remembered, he had spent another whole day training with Killua under Biscuit's tutelage, preparing for the coming Chimera Ant threat, before turning in. Same as usual. So why was he in a completely different place now? Was Killua playing a prank on him? Or... Hmm. It was pretty unlikely that this was some sort of trap by a Chimera Ant, on account of people not screaming, being kidnapped, and / or eaten alive either. In fact, the man on the speaker sounded rather chipper, so suffice to say the young Hunter didn't seem to be in any immediate danger... for now, at least.

Maybe it was a scheme cooked up by Bisky? She always did have pretty unorthodox manners of teaching, though admittedly she'd never done anything like this before at all. If it was (and probably even if it wasn't) some sort of elaborate plan, then Gon could probably expect to get in some sort of training regime that he'd never heard about before until now. Biscuit really was wise, but maybe that was to be expected of an old lady. Not that Gon liked to spend much time remembering she was actually an older woman in a younger body; it felt like even thinking about it summoned the bloodlust of Biscuit.

In any case, it seemed that they were heading for some place called... Isle Delfino? The pilot seemed to speak as though you'd be crazy not to know about this place, but then... Well, lots of people thought Gon was crazy anyway, so it all worked out! He'd had enough of islands for a while though, after what happened on Greed Island, and he thought Biscuit would have known better, but training spared no one. The thought that his teacher wasn't behind this scheme was simply beyond Gon's head at the moment, though there indeed was a thought in the back of his head that wondered, what if this was the work of something beyond the Hunters and Chimera Ants?

eba6653aa49ee5588153946182df7808.jpg

Eh.

Too much thinking anyway. He'll figure it out soon enough. Hopefully.

Before long, the... ah, entity sitting next to him suddenly began talking, speaking as though she recognized this "Isle Delfino" place. Great! At least there was at least someone here who knew about where they were going. Gon could only hope that he wasn't the only one with no idea what was going on though. When she turned to him, asking him for her seat remote, he blinked and nodded.

"A-Ah, right," Gon said, thinking nothing of the stranger's request, or even her appearance. After all, she almost looked like she could fit right in back home, so there was no reason to think anything was out of the ordinary... yet. Recklessly unbuckling his seat belt, Gon stood up on top of the seat (given how short he was, even though 5'1 wasn't too bad for a kid his age... right?) for everyone to see nonchalantly, and getting his companion's remote for her, before sitting back down. He was prepared to say more, before another passenger from behind piped up, exuding an air of familiarity with what was going on (relatively), causing the boy to purse his lips for a fleeting moment, before clearing his throat, turning around and kneeling on his seat, facing the funny looking green man, putting on an eager smile.

tumblr_of3xbiRMFy1uti1rro6_250.png

"Yo!" He exclaimed, almost butting into their conversation pretty much, "I'm Gon! I guess you're Luigi?" The boy asked. The big "L" on the mustached man's hat didn't really seem to give it away that much. "And you're... Starlow, then? Nice to meet you two! I think."

This might have seemed like common sense level deductions to just about anyone, if only from the two referring to each other directly by their names, but whatever.

"Either of you know about Isle Delfino? I've never heard of such a place before. In fact, I don't even really know what I'm doing in a place like this," he idly mumbled, scratching the back of his head, before clearing his throat again, "By the way, who's Mario? Is he like, important or something?"

He already forgot he had Starlow's remote in his hand, by the way.

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

images

The fearsome Helghast Colonel studied the others near his own seat looking over at Talon, the metal plated man with armor and also at Hina the other female near him.

He had to study everyone, learn all the information he could about the destination.

and hopefully make "allies" or "friends"

@Otto @Kaykay @Yun Lee

"Coke? I can make that happen. Wait right here." As she left, Ritsuka's TV would show the following movie:

@Minerva

-----------

Ernesti, meanwhile, would see...this:

(WARNING: Video contains explicit language, suggestive imagery, and overall insanity)

@Crow

-------------

"Ooh, a military man! How can I help you today?"

@dark

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Crow