Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyon: Prologue - The Melancholy of Someone Else

When Kyon was a little boy, he was like many other children who believed in things like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Once upon a time, he used to believe in things like aliens, time travelers, and espers. He had become grounded in the realm of reality sometime during middle school when he had thought things through like "Well, if Santa was real, wasn't it awfully convenient that there were never any confirmed sightings of him?" and whatnot. Thus, his old, naive life had become a more... grounded one. Or so he liked to believe. Until he entered high school, of course. The most important time of one's life. Or so Japan liked to say.

He was once an ordinary boy.

And then he met her.

Haruhi Suzumiya. A god who did not know that she was a god.

And along with her, he also meet Yuki Nagato, an alien android, Mikuru Asahina, a time traveler from an undetermined point in the future, and Itsuki Koizumi, an esper. A really creepy esper.

pAegbum.gif

If he could say one thing, Haruhi was the most demanding and annoying god he had ever met. Moreso than Zeus, Yahweh, Shiva, Odin, the works. This girl was just crazy. It was like she had never matured past six years old!

But he put up with it.

According to Nagato, if she were to become aware that she were a god, the entire universe would collapse. Or something like that. Basically, it's like giving a six year old a gallon of sugar and a Super Soaker. She would go completely berserk!

0_801e6_9d11df89_orig.jpg

So he put up with it, and he put up with it.

But... he still wasn't prepared when he would wake up in some foreign place surrounded by people he didn't know. He had to do a double take. No, maybe even a triple take. Was this a closed space? No, unlikely. Way too bright. Plus Koizumi would be creeping on him if he was in a closed space. Part of him was relieved for that, and yet, at the same time, that was actually quite bad, because that just meant he was in an entirely foreign situation. Was Haruhi the cause of this? Did Nagato accidentally rewrite the entire world again? What a pain.

Well, whatever. May as well get acquainted with the people in the bu--

WHAT.

WHAT.

RED ALERT.

Was that... Ryoko Asakura?

tumblr_m9aqfcE6aF1qgf1fy.gif

Kyon's memory flashed to the Christmas Incident, when Nagato had, as mentioned earlier, rewritten the entire world for Kyon's sake. Asakura was... quite the anomaly. But he figured she was dead for good!

People are far more horrifying when they don't go away, even if you kill them.

"A-AAAH!"

Great entrance, Kyon.

Just scream out of nowhere.

He hid behind the people in the bus, glaring warily at Ryoko.

"Everyone, we need to get out of here right now! That girl... She's gonna kill us all!!"

So, yeah. There's Kyon.

Say hi, bus people.

He's much more normal when you get to know him though. I swear.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BUS PEOPLE YO​
tumblr_inline_msx9zjkEh01qz4rgp.png

Aaaaannnnndddd I found the Nagito of the group. Hajime sighed as he walked to the screaming nutcase and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, new guy. You might want to calm down right now and not accuse people of mass murder."

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york

Kyon: Prologue - The Melancholy of Someone Else

When Kyon was a little boy, he was like many other children who believed in things like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Once upon a time, he used to believe in things like aliens, time travelers, and espers. He had become grounded in the realm of reality sometime during middle school when he had thought things through like "Well, if Santa was real, wasn't it awfully convenient that there were never any confirmed sightings of him?" and whatnot. Thus, his old, naive life had become a more... grounded one. Or so he liked to believe. Until he entered high school, of course. The most important time of one's life. Or so Japan liked to say.

He was once an ordinary boy.

And then he met her.

Haruhi Suzumiya. A god who did not know that she was a god.

And along with her, he also meet Yuki Nagato, an alien android, Mikuru Asahina, a time traveler from an undetermined point in the future, and Itsuki Koizumi, an esper. A really creepy esper.

pAegbum.gif

If he could say one thing, Haruhi was the most demanding and annoying god he had ever met. Moreso than Zeus, Yahweh, Shiva, Odin, the works. This girl was just crazy. It was like she had never matured past six years old!

But he put up with it.

According to Nagato, if she were to become aware that she were a god, the entire universe would collapse. Or something like that. Basically, it's like giving a six year old a gallon of sugar and a Super Soaker. She would go completely berserk!

0_801e6_9d11df89_orig.jpg

So he put up with it, and he put up with it.

But... he still wasn't prepared when he would wake up in some foreign place surrounded by people he didn't know. He had to do a double take. No, maybe even a triple take. Was this a closed space? No, unlikely. Way too bright. Plus Koizumi would be creeping on him if he was in a closed space. Part of him was relieved for that, and yet, at the same time, that was actually quite bad, because that just meant he was in an entirely foreign situation. Was Haruhi the cause of this? Did Nagato accidentally rewrite the entire world again? What a pain.

Well, whatever. May as well get acquainted with the people in the bu--

WHAT.

WHAT.

RED ALERT.

Was that... Ryoko Asakura?

tumblr_m9aqfcE6aF1qgf1fy.gif

Kyon's memory flashed to the Christmas Incident, when Nagato had, as mentioned earlier, rewritten the entire world for Kyon's sake. Asakura was... quite the anomaly. But he figured she was dead for good!

People are far more horrifying when they don't go away, even if you kill them.

"A-AAAH!"

Great entrance, Kyon.

Just scream out of nowhere.

He hid behind the people in the bus, glaring warily at Ryoko.

"Everyone, we need to get out of here right now! That girl... She's gonna kill us all!!"

So, yeah. There's Kyon.

Say hi, bus people.

He's much more normal when you get to know him though. I swear.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BUS PEOPLE YO​
Yukio looked at Kyon, looked at the schoolgirl he was afraid of, and laughed. "I can see you dying from her," she said, "but not I".

@Verite

"Really? I see..." Gary said.

"So... I guess we all don't know where we are." Gary said, while trying to check his phone (It's gotta boot up first :P) and maybe pinpoint their location.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

No signal... Unfortunately, it seemed this was a time before phones like that even existed; let alone were used.​
Speirs silently cursed, rubbing his chin before Luz turned off the radio and put it back where it was, lifting the heavy contraption. "Nothin' Sir. We should pqy a visit to the guy who ran. Might be a Red. He would know something." But Speirs shook his head, pointing at the bus, distrustful of the situation. "These people aren't regs. They aren't German either. The guy who ran is just afraid, he isn't from here." As Speirs took out a cigarette, Luz would put the Carbine against his back and light the cigarette for Speirs. "Stick here, Sargent. If anything happens, yell." Speirs smoked the cigarette, making his way to the man who ran, and stared at him in a calm but untrustful way "Your name. What is it?"

@york
Semyon
@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened

Semyon looked over at Gary "I've tried mine too... No signal, no nothing." he said... Then, he looked over to the pair who had just approached him; they looked like American soldiers, which, was... Odd, he didn't expect to see that sort of thing here, in Russia. "I'm Semyon." he said simply.​
"The Multiverse... Yes. That must explain a reason we're here!" The Paladin said. The Paladin looked at the barrier near the gate. "I have an idea!"

He ran over to the barrier, and began praying, and casting some Holy Spells, hoping it would assist in breaking down the barrier. Even if it didn't work, at least he tried.

@york @anybody IDGAF who.
@The Silver Paladin

Welp, prayers did nothing, nothing changed at all, but, the barrier probably was still there, even if he couldn't see it... Perhaps his spells weren't functioning?​

@Verite @The Tactician @Mari

While standing on the bus, listening to the conversations and speculations the others were having amongst each other, Ryoko Asakura found her ears greeted by a very familiar voice. For a split second her smile wavered when she heard this young man shout at her, but she didn't allow it to fall. Asakura was a master of disguise. She wouldn't allow this organic life form to make any of the other humans doubt her, no, not when she needed them on her side while she figured out what was going on.

The young student turned to the entrance of the bus and slowly walked down the stairs, approaching Kyon cautiously as if he were a frightened animal. "I'm hurt. How could you say something like that about me? Are you joking?" she sweetly asked, tilting her head as she looked at him. "You can tell me what's wrong. I promise I won't bite..."

She glanced at Hajime, shrugging her shoulders. "He's a student who goes to the same school as me. I can't imagine why he's so worked up though. That makes me worried. I hope he's okay," she gently stated, staring at Kyon with her usual innocent smile returning, etched onto her face. She then nodded at Yukio's words. "You are right about that. I'd never kill anyone" not right now "the thought is so scary!" she squeaked.​

No signal... Unfortunately, it seemed this was a time before phones like that even existed; let alone were used.​

Semyon

Semyon looked over at Gary "I've tried mine too... No signal, no nothing." he said... Then, he looked over to the pair who had just approached him; they looked like American soldiers, which, was... Odd, he didn't expect to see that sort of thing here, in Russia. "I'm Semyon." he said simply.​

@The Silver Paladin

Welp, prayers did nothing, nothing changed at all, but, the barrier probably was still there, even if he couldn't see it... Perhaps his spells weren't functioning?​
Cecil sighed, and sheathed his sword. "It did nothing." Cecil adjusted his scarf once again, which had almost covered his mouth. "Perhaps my powers don't work here, or the barrier is something they can't breach." Cecil looked around for anything he could find.

@Anybody

"A good attempt! 9/10 for landing on your butt and amusing me." She remarked, hands clasped behind her back as she innocently walked up with a spring in her step. She had left the others behind, partly out of a desire to see what this gate of her dreams was like. Or if it was indeed related to that dream. Such heavy handed slamming it into her subconscious. And it couldn't have picked anything fun. Just a still gate. But mostly she left the others behind because they were all just sooooooo dull.

"Sovionok. If it's anything like the magic bus, it's not gonna budge one inch even if you try and riddle it with bullets. Not that we shouldn't try. Lemme have a turn!" She hefted her rocket launcher up, pulling the trigger and discharging.

tumblr_n1oj3lucjh1tttxwuo1_1280.png

@york @OrlandoBloomers
A hand reached out towards the detective, its owner a sharp contrast in comparison to the others here. Clad to the nines in a business suit, sharp and tailored his only concession to the heat was the removal of his tie and the unbuttoning of his collar. His grip was powerful and he seemed unfazed by everything that had occurred so far.

If anything, he seemed to take it all in with faint, if keen interest. From Jinx and her tactics to those reactions others pulled, he had remained quiet and observant.

"That was quite the jump, miss. Up you go."

His left hand, if taken would grip her own, pulling her up as he filed away that bit of information and spoke politely.

"You wouldn't happen to know what became of our erstwhile driver, now would you?"​

Shiki initially just cursed beneath her breath at her rough deflection, rolling backwards to land in an annoyed, though unharmed, heap, lips drawn into a thin frown as she stared at the sky. Her features, though showing mild signs of irritation, were decidedly unimpressed.
Ryougi01.png

"Tch. So that's how it is, huh? You drag us all out here but you won't even let us in... how cowardly."

She wiped at her brow, a little unused to the hot weather after having just been in the midst of a snowy winter in Japan.

When she was offered a hand up, she took it without much hesitance, though without much in the way of gratitude either beyond a short nod. At the question, she shut her eyes and cracked her neck to one side, her left hand flexing and unflexing in circular patterns as she spoke up in response.

"No. Someone fled the bus when we were coming to, but I doubt it was the driver. He seemed too panicky."

Her voice, now that she was using it, was fairly deep for a girl's, though still markedly feminine. Her tone carried the distinct note of disenthusiasm, as though she were more exasperated by what was going on than anything else.

"Ryougi Shiki."

As introductions went, it was neither the most friendly or the most informative, but it got the job done. She had notably ignored Jinx this entire time, the only response her jab garnered a look of annoyance, but as the nut took to opening fire on the gate... Shiki saw her chance and took it.

tumblr_mcurc78jwX1rkomfbo1_400.gif

She didn't grunt, didn't growl, didn't so much as change the tone or pitch of her voice. She just tornado kicked the hell out of Jinx, her technique powerful enough to impress even the best of Taekwando practitioners, the intent being to knock the cyan-haired girl flat on her back into the sunbleached, dusty earth of wherever they were. Upon completion of the maneuver, Shiki didn't even spare Jinx a glance, but spoke nonetheless, tone as unfazed as ever.

"Nice landing. Ten out of ten for amusing me."

Semyon

@The Silver Paladin

"Ahh this is annoying." Gary said.

tumblr_lxu603RM4U1qcrrq2o1_500.jpg

Anyways he tried talking to the pair of soldiers.

"Hello, why are you guys dressed like that? Is there some kind of fight?"

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

Samidare & Anima

Sixteen year old Samidare, surname Asahina, looked out the bus window with a confused look on her face. "Uh... This isn't the regular dream. ... What the heck happened to the Earth." She looked beside her on the bus and... "... Oh hey Anima! You're here too!" ... A blank nod. Well, she didn't seemed concerned, so it was all right, right? "So uh... did you do this then. Eh? ... No? Ah, Animus then? ... No? ... Why aren't you talking?!?!"

"I'm trying to figure out what happened. But I guess.... I don't know?"
j4fkw.jpg

"Huh. Well... I guess we should get our bearings then?"
With that, the tiny girl and floating woman headed out of the bus.

While standing on the bus, listening to the conversations and speculations the others were having amongst each other, Ryoko Asakura found her ears greeted by a very familiar voice. For a split second her smile wavered when she heard this young man shout at her, but she didn't allow it to fall. Asakura was a master of disguise. She wouldn't allow this organic life form to make any of the other humans doubt her, no, not when she needed them on her side while she figured out what was going on.

The young student turned to the entrance of the bus and slowly walked down the stairs, approaching Kyon cautiously as if he were a frightened animal. "I'm hurt. How could you say something like that about me? Are you joking?" she sweetly asked, tilting her head as she looked at him. "You can tell me what's wrong. I promise I won't bite..."

She glanced at Hajime, shrugging her shoulders. "He's a student who goes to the same school as me. I can't imagine why he's so worked up though. That makes me worried. I hope he's okay," she gently stated, staring at Kyon with her usual innocent smile returning, etched onto her face. She then nodded at Yukio's words. "You are right about that. I'd never kill anyone" not right now "the thought is so scary!" she squeaked.​

"School mates," Yukio said, "that would explain much. The boys at my school would not dare to cross my path. When I was in school, of course." She got up, and decided to go out of the bus. "Nice uniform", she said as she left.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

"John Marcone."

At the kick, he smiled slightly wider as he asked idly, though with serious intent.

"I don't suppose you'd be interested in working for me for the duration of this....Encounter?"

@OrlandoBloomers

"I know what you're up to, Asakura!" Kyon exclaimed.

What a great entrance.

But he didn't really account for who would be believed more with first impressions when a serial killer was right there in front of him.

"When Nagato gets here, she'll make short work of you! Nagatooooo!"

"N-Nagato?!"

Nothing.

"I'm too young to die..."

@The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Semyon

@The Silver Paladin

Speirs stared down at Semyon, not giving his own identity for his sake. He then spoke again, nodding at him. "Where you from? And where are we?"

Luz on the other hand, stayed near the gate, on guard.

@york

-Neopolitan & Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Prologue-
"Wish or Illusion?"

Sukuna.Shinmyoumaru.240.1729887.jpg

"... I shouldn't had listened to Seija... I shouldn't have..."

The little princess repeated to herself as she sat at the edge of the Shining Needle Castle.

799px-Th145_Shining_Needle_Castle.png

It had been a month since the incident had occurred, and Sukuna could still feel the guilt lingering in her soul when it came to the circumstances of the relationship between the humans and the youkai. Even though it was purely Seija's fault for being the mastermind of the plot in the first place, Sukuna felt that she had to do something in order to repent for her sins. Holding in her hands was the Miracle Mallet, Sukuna was sure that it's power would be enough to mend the damage that she had caused with her earlier wish while being influenced by Seija.

"I'll fix what I've done to further severe the relations between the masses here in Gensokyo... I'll fix it..." Sukuna closed her eyes as she focused her magic into the Miracle Mallet, focusing her initiative on one single wish that would repair it all.

image.png

"With the Miracle Mallet, I hereby call for the wish to resolve the tension between humans and youkai," the Inchling spoke as she released the contained magic energy from the Mallet and throughout the land of Gensokyo. Hopefully it would do something, and if it did a little bit of mending, the princess would still be grateful that she did at least something to the cause.

Solemnly watching the sun set in the distance, she noticed that the sun had stopped moving, and so did her surroundings. The world had gone silent. That was when she realized that the Miracle Mallet does take a price for the wishes that it grants, and sometimes the price was taken immediately before the wish is played out. What the price was for her wish, Sukuna didn't know, but she felt the world around her beginning to fall apart like glass.

Once the serene world she knew had disappeared, she found herself in a world that didn't make any sense to her at all. If it didn't make sense to her, Sukuna could only assume that she was in the Outside World. Being sent to a place that did not make sense, she believed that was the price to what she had wished for...

The princess was unaware of the dangers that wandered in this unknown world, but she was lucky that the Miracle Mallet did not use up all of it's magic energy, or else she would be reverted back to her Inchling size. Growing sleepy, Sukuna fell asleep on the cold concrete floor, not thinking on who would find her out here.

image.png

tumblr_inline_ne6e8oQRh51t3cdzr.png

With Roman Torchwick being under arrest, Neopolitan was sure that she would have to help lead the White Fang with the help of someone named Adam Taurus. She wasn't at all annoyed by that fact or that the breach operation had been put to a stop so quickly. It was more that she was annoyed that she wasn't able to finish off Yang, all due to that masked woman's interference. Neo wasn't certain on that person's identity, but was quite aware on how outmatched she was against that person alone. Then again, she looked forward to meeting that rowdy blonde just for the fight alone. Yang was really an interesting opponent, but it was also so easy to read her movements.

Doing her usual walk around their hidden base in the closed off district of Vale, the district that was swarming with the Grimm, the ice cream-themed girl happened to catch some child asleep on the ground. Well, that's surely odd.

c488912_3a607aa63c24730d1f417e2f73496bcb.png

A smile appeared on the assailant's face, stepping over to where the child was asleep. It was such out of place clothing this child had, wearing an oriental style bowl as a hat while a red kimono was her outfit. It was pretty adorable, but of course, Neo saw no reason to leave the girl here. Pulling out a rapier from her parasol, she stood over the child, holding up her weapon in a way to prepare for the killing blow. However, what caught her off guard was the sudden flash of light from the child's golden hammer accessory... it made her wonder if this was some unusual Semblance. Once the light died out, the both of them were nowhere to be seen, and it was clear that Neo and Sukuna had no idea what the Miracle Mallet had done.

For a time, the pair would experience those dreams... and it even made Sukuna wonder if the Miracle Mallet had anything to do with this. That was until they would wake up to be on some bus. Huh... weird, I guess?

image.png

"H-Hey! Excuse me? I dunno how I got here..." Sukuna gleamed a small smile as she went straight out of the bus. It was like she was a purely innocent child dragged into this mess in the first place.

tumblr_inline_ne6e8kJ9rF1t3cdzr.png

Deciding to let herself out of the bus, a certain ice cream-themed girl strolled her way out of the bus, opening up her elaborate and modest parasol as if to shade her from the sunlight.

@ppl that wanna interact god damn I get this out finally x_x​

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Wish or Illusion?"

The little princess repeated to herself as she sat at the edge of the Shining Needle Castle.

It had been a month since the incident had occurred, and Sukuna could still feel the guilt lingering in her soul when it came to the circumstances of the relationship between the humans and the youkai. Even though it was purely Seija's fault for being the mastermind of the plot in the first place, Sukuna felt that she had to do something in order to repent for her sins. Holding in her hands was the Miracle Mallet, Sukuna was sure that it's power would be enough to mend the damage that she had caused with her earlier wish while being influenced by Seija.

"I'll fix what I've done to further severe the relations between the masses here in Gensokyo... I'll fix it..." Sukuna closed her eyes as she focused her magic into the Miracle Mallet, focusing her initiative on one single wish that would repair it all.

image.png

"With the Miracle Mallet, I hereby call for the wish to resolve the tension between humans and youkai," the Inchling spoke as she released the contained magic energy from the Mallet and throughout the land of Gensokyo. Hopefully it would do something, and if it did a little bit of mending, the princess would still be grateful that she did at least something to the cause.

Solemnly watching the sun set in the distance, she noticed that the sun had stopped moving, and so did her surroundings. The world had gone silent. That was when she realized that the Miracle Mallet does take a price for the wishes that it grants, and sometimes the price was taken immediately before the wish is played out. What the price was for her wish, Sukuna didn't know, but she felt the world around her beginning to fall apart like glass.

Once the serene world she knew had disappeared, she found herself in a world that didn't make any sense to her at all. If it didn't make sense to her, Sukuna could only assume that she was in the Outside World. Being sent to a place that did not make sense, she believed that was the price to what she had wished for...

The princess was unaware of the dangers that wandered in this unknown world, but she was lucky that the Miracle Mallet did not use up all of it's magic energy, or else she would be reverted back to her Inchling size. Growing sleepy, Sukuna fell asleep on the cold concrete floor, not thinking on who would find her out here.

image.png

With Roman Torchwick being under arrest, Neopolitan was sure that she would have to help lead the White Fang with the help of someone named Adam Taurus. She wasn't at all annoyed by that fact or that the breach operation had been put to a stop so quickly. It was more that she was annoyed that she wasn't able to finish off Yang, all due to that masked woman's interference. Neo wasn't certain on that person's identity, but was quite aware on how outmatched she was against that person alone. Then again, she looked forward to meeting that rowdy blonde just for the fight alone. Yang was really an interesting opponent, but it was also so easy to read her movements.

Doing her usual walk around their hidden base in the closed off district of Vale, the district that was swarming with the Grimm, the ice cream-themed girl happened to catch some child asleep on the ground. Well, that's surely odd.

A smile appeared on the assailant's face, stepping over to where the child was asleep. It was such out of place clothing this child had, wearing an oriental style bowl as a hat while a red kimono was her outfit. It was pretty adorable, but of course, Neo saw no reason to leave the girl here. Pulling out a rapier from her parasol, she stood over the child, holding up her weapon in a way to prepare for the killing blow. However, what caught her off guard was the sudden flash of light from the child's golden hammer accessory... it made her wonder if this was some unusual Semblance. Once the light died out, the both of them were nowhere to be seen, and it was clear that Neo and Sukuna had no idea what the Miracle Mallet had done.

For a time, the pair would experience those dreams... and it even made Sukuna wonder if the Miracle Mallet had anything to do with this. That was until they would wake up to be on some bus. Huh... weird, I guess?

image.png

"H-Hey! Excuse me? I dunno how I got here..." Sukuna gleamed a small smile as she went straight out of the bus. It was like she was a purely innocent child dragged into this mess in the first place.

Deciding to let herself out of the bus, a certain ice cream-themed girl strolled her way out of the bus, opening up her elaborate and modest parasol as if to shade her from the sunlight.

Cecil looked at the two women who exited the bus. "None of us know how we got here." Cecil said to Sukuna. "We all come from various universes. I am Cecil Harvey, Paladin King of Baron. I am here if you require help." He smiled at the girl. The Armor looked intimidating, but Cecil was anything but.

"School mates," Yukio said, "that would explain much. The boys at my school would not dare to cross my path. When I was in school, of course." She got up, and decided to go out of the bus. "Nice uniform", she said as she left.

"I know what you're up to, Asakura!" Kyon exclaimed.

What a great entrance.

But he didn't really account for who would be believed more with first impressions when a serial killer was right there in front of him.

"When Nagato gets here, she'll make short work of you! Nagatooooo!"

"N-Nagato?!"

Nothing.

"I'm too young to die..."

@The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

"Right, exactly!" Asakura happily agreed when she called Kyon and herself schoolmates. "Oh, and thank you. It's nothing special, but I rather like my school uniform so I always try to keep it neat and tidy. Oh, I'm Ryoko Asakura, by the way," she added, introducing herself to the other female. "What might your name be?"

She then looked at Kyon again, feigning the absolute perfect concerned frown. "Kyon, you really are making me start to worry. I mean it. Did you maybe... bump your head when you were getting off the bus? Is that it? Maybe one of us could check for you? It would be just horrible if you got hurt."

Unless, of course, it was me providing it for any necessary plans.

She continued to stare at Kyon, actually somewhat enjoying his fear. She didn't understand it, of course, but that's what made it all the more interesting. When she was absolutely certain nobody but Kyon was looking at her, she did something to hopefully frighten him more.

Asakura winked at him.

She did this all while wearing the most plastic smile she could muster. It would look like an ordinary smile to anyone else, but to Kyon--the only one who knew her true self--it would look like the smile of a crazed killer.

But did she intend to hurt him as she had done not once, but twice before? That was still yet to be seen...

@Mari @The Tactician @Verite

"Right, exactly!" Asakura happily agreed when she called Kyon and herself schoolmates. "Oh, and thank you. It's nothing special, but I rather like my school uniform so I always try to keep it neat and tidy. Oh, I'm Ryoko Asakura, by the way," she added, introducing herself to the other female. "What might your name be?"

She then looked at Kyon again, feigning the absolute perfect concerned frown. "Kyon, you really are making me start to worry. I mean it. Did you maybe... bump your head when you were getting off the bus? Is that it? Maybe one of us could check for you? It would be just horrible if you got hurt."

She continued to stare at Kyon, actually somewhat enjoying his fear. She didn't understand it, of course, but that's what made it all the more interesting. When she was absolutely certain nobody but Kyon was looking at her, she did something to hopefully frighten him more.

Asakura winked at him.

She did this all while wearing the most plastic smile she could muster. It would look like an ordinary smile to anyone else, but to Kyon--the only one who knew her true self--it would look like the smile of a crazed killer.

But did she intend to hurt him as she had done not once, but twice before? That was still yet to be seen...

tumblr_inline_msxa1u97341qz4rgp.png

He saw through the lies when she winked. No one just winks at someone that's panicking like that... She's lying, but how to call her on it? "... You know, I can tell when someone fakes a smile," Hajime frowned as he stared at Asakura, reading her well enough to know she was hiding something, "It's only when they're trying to lie to me that someone's smile is plastic and hard like yours." She's dangerous, just like Kyon said. "I'm watching you, just know that."

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Asakura winked at him.

"I am Yukio", she said in return, as she left the bus. "Try not to kill the boy", she said, making sure she was heard by the boy as well, laughing a little as she left the bus.

"Wish or Illusion?"

image.png

image.png

image.png

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"Well, that girl is a little fancy," Hajime noted before looking back to Asakura, "Oh, and I'm Hajime."

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Shiki initially just cursed beneath her breath at her rough deflection, rolling backwards to land in an annoyed, though unharmed, heap, lips drawn into a thin frown as she stared at the sky. Her features, though showing mild signs of irritation, were decidedly unimpressed.
Ryougi01.png

"Tch. So that's how it is, huh? You drag us all out here but you won't even let us in... how cowardly."

She wiped at her brow, a little unused to the hot weather after having just been in the midst of a snowy winter in Japan.

When she was offered a hand up, she took it without much hesitance, though without much in the way of gratitude either beyond a short nod. At the question, she shut her eyes and cracked her neck to one side, her left hand flexing and unflexing in circular patterns as she spoke up in response.

"No. Someone fled the bus when we were coming to, but I doubt it was the driver. He seemed too panicky."

Her voice, now that she was using it, was fairly deep for a girl's, though still markedly feminine. Her tone carried the distinct note of disenthusiasm, as though she were more exasperated by what was going on than anything else.

"Ryougi Shiki."

As introductions went, it was neither the most friendly or the most informative, but it got the job done. She had notably ignored Jinx this entire time, the only response her jab garnered a look of annoyance, but as the nut took to opening fire on the gate... Shiki saw her chance and took it.

tumblr_mcurc78jwX1rkomfbo1_400.gif

She didn't grunt, didn't growl, didn't so much as change the tone or pitch of her voice. She just tornado kicked the hell out of Jinx, her technique powerful enough to impress even the best of Taekwando practitioners, the intent being to knock the cyan-haired girl flat on her back into the sunbleached, dusty earth of wherever they were. Upon completion of the maneuver, Shiki didn't even spare Jinx a glance, but spoke nonetheless, tone as unfazed as ever.

"Nice landing. Ten out of ten for amusing me."

"...everyone's a critic." She stared straight up for the longest time, tongue swishing around in her mouth as she sought to push em towards the front...there. Pushing herself back up off the ground, she spat out, catching it in her gloved hand. "Heh heh heh." she giggled despite the pain, holding up her two teeth in between her index finger and middle. "Something for the tooth fairy. Then I can kill her." Her tongue rose up, feeling the now empty spots in her rows of teeth and giving a bloody grin. "You're welcome!" She replied. "And thank you. I suppose that was what I get for trying to help."

She just stepped closer to the gate, as close as she could get without being flung back or whatever, and just sat down right right there Indian style, waiting. Sooner or later this gate was gonna open. Her guns worked only sometimes, to no fault of their own. Some people here she wanted to use as rocket fuel already. It wasn't quite what she expected but...

The best things are unexpected. She juggled her teeth for a few seconds, imagining the tooth fairy being hit with a grenade to the throat. "Maybe she bleeds enamel..."

She looked down at the ground, already bored of waiting after these 20 or so seconds. Reaching out, she sought to inscribe with her finger her calling sign into the dusty dirt.

X_Teaser.png

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh." She fell back of her own volition, lying on her back and staring absently in the sky with a yawn. Maybe I was too quick to dismiss them as dull and boring...nah.

No chaos to sow here. It was sad. "This sucks. Gateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee juuuuuuuuuuuuust opeeeeeeeeeeen. Open Sesame!"

@york @OrlandoBloomers @Unlimited RP Works

Cecil looked at the two women who exited the bus. "None of us know how we got here." Cecil said to Sukuna. "We all come from various universes. I am Cecil Harvey, Paladin King of Baron. I am here if you require help." He smiled at the girl. The Armor looked intimidating, but Cecil was anything but.
image.png

"Ooooohhh... okay! I thought it might be because of my Miracle Mallet... but I guess this incident is beyond it's powers or something..." Sukuna nodded in understanding, not sure on what else to say. Well, at least she wasn't in her Inchling size at the moment, only being around three feet tall for now. She could always pass off as a child anyways.

image.png

"Oops! I'm almost forgot, I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru! The little princess of the Shining Needle Castle~ Nice to meet you mister Cecil!" Sukuna smiled as she introduced herself, doing a little bow towards Cecil as she felt it was polite to do so.

@The Silver Paladin
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"Well, that girl is a little fancy," Hajime noted before looking back to Asakura, "Oh, and I'm Hajime."

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_ne6e90gnx01t3cdzr.png

'Little fancy', huh? Catching the attention of this parasol girl, Neo casually came over to this little group, but she didn't really say anything to them. It wasn't like she was going to grace them with her voice. All they would get is a cute smile and a wave as she got herself to join their group.

@Mari @The Tactician @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.