Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Cipher looked at the bunch who were ignoring them. AHEM. May I remind you I exist, or are you guys to busy calling this guy insane to notice me. Said Bill, Canada being quiet as he preferred to stay quiet during social situation. Those are some mighty fine sword skills, Castle Man. Said Bill to Cecil.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Cecil muttered to himself "Now I must be going insane." He slashed his sword again, and ignored Bill Cipher. He sheathed the sword. "It's called Ragnarok." Cecil said. "And the name is Cecil, not Castle Man. Cecil Harvey, the Paladin King of Baron."

Cecil muttered to himself "Now I must be going insane." He slashed his sword again, and ignored Bill Cipher. He sheathed the sword. "It's called Ragnarok." Cecil said. "And the name is Cecil, not Castle Man. Cecil Harvey, the Paladin King of Baron."

Okay, Cecil Harvey. Isn't Ragnarok the day the norse gods died? Like, all of them? Anyways, Im Bill Cipher. Nice to meet you. Said the one eyed triangle to Cecil. He then lent out his frail black arm for a handshake. Canada looked in awe at the sword. It looks like Excalibur... w
Whispered Canada to himself.

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"Everyone got here by bus, apparently, but we all seem to remember falling asleep and waking up on it," Hajime explained, weirded out a little by the sudden shift in personality.

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Scout would nod quickly, stepping back and looking around "Yeah, yeah, right." he said, looking back down in thought, muttering under his breath "What would Sniper do? Piss in a jar in throw it at somebody? Nah, nah, I dont have a jar." he continued to think for a moment before looking back up at Hajime

BCD2E6A0A58F6932026B5E170B82500A15BC9CCA

"Hmph. Well, I guess if this is a survivin' situation, I gotta make some friends.." He stuck out his bandaged hand to the man "You can call me Scout" he said, with a snarky smile.

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime @york @The Tactician

"You fell asleep too? That's the last thing I remembered, after reading some message about Sovinok or something!" Gary said.

"What's this reunion or something?" Gary asked.

@Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @others that i missed​
Semyon
@Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @Bomb @The others

Semyon shrugged a little "Some old friends from University wanted to get back together for an event... So... Yeah." he said, it looked like the entire concept was nothing out of the ordinary... And, not something he was too enthusiastic about, or, well, that's what it seemed like.​

Okay, Cecil Harvey. Isn't Ragnarok the day the norse gods died? Like, all of them? Anyways, Im Bill Cipher. Nice to meet you. Said the one eyed triangle to Cecil. He then lent out his frail black arm for a handshake. Canada looked in awe at the sword. It looks like Excalibur... w
Whispered Canada to himself.

"Norse gods?" Cecil said. "I only know of the gods of my land. They are four elemental crystals from which I derive my power." ((I have no idea where the hell Cecil gets his power, so I'm gonna say that's it.)) Cecil grabbed Ragnarok's hilt. "I also had a sword named Excalibur, but I think it may differ from your Excalibur."

Scout would nod quickly, stepping back and looking around "Yeah, yeah, right." he said, looking back down in thought, muttering under his breath "What would Sniper do? Piss in a jar in throw it at somebody? Nah, nah, I dont have a jar." he continued to think for a moment before looking back up at Hajime

BCD2E6A0A58F6932026B5E170B82500A15BC9CCA

"Hmph. Well, I guess if this is a survivin' situation, I gotta make some friends.." He stuck out his bandaged hand to the man "You can call me Scout" he said, with a snarky smile.

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime @york @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"Hajime..." He shook the man's hand with some reluctance. I always get stuck with the crazies as friends... At least Yellow is normal. Then again, Chiaki was normal and she wasn't... He couldn't help but sigh at the memory of his best friend, still bothered by the revelation that had been delivered regarding her origins, "Sorry, just had a weird memory come up."​

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Deciding to ignore Scout and Jinx for now, Hajime focused on Yellow and Chu, "A Pikachu, huh? Never heard of them, but if they're anything like Chu," He smiled as he held a hand out to Chu to ask permission to pet her, "Then I'm sure they're all great."

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime @Crunchycheezeit @york
"I think they are too," she smiled.

"Chu..." Chuchu put her head a little bit forward, letting Hajime pet her.

"So you don't know what we're doing here either, huh?" She asked.

tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"Hajime..." He shook the man's hand with some reluctance. I always get stuck with the crazies as friends... At least Yellow is normal. Then again, Chiaki was normal and she wasn't... He couldn't help but sigh at the memory of his best friend, still bothered by the revelation that had been delivered regarding her origins, "Sorry, just had a weird memory come up."​
Scout noticed his pause, patting the boy on the back "Ey, man. Weird memories are for chumps. You gotta have good memories, ones of you doin' somethin awesome and kickass so you can rub it in the face of that prick thats datin' your mom"

Scout would pause, shaking his head and shuddering "Eheh, you get what I mean though, right?"

Hmmm, crystal gods... Interesting... Thought Bill to himself. Canads spoke up a bkt but was still speaking softly. My dad... Great Britain... He told me stories about a great king wielding a blade called Excalibur to protect his kingdom. I remember those stories... Said the country, remembering the days he spent under Britain's control.

@The Silver Paladin

~Prologue: The Garden of Sinners~

Shiki Ryougi didn't dream.

It hadn't always been that way; actually, it was a rather recent development. She used to have all sorts of vivid dreams, about the kind of thing people stopped caring about when they got older. She may have been a reclusive, oddity of a child with strict parents and few friends, but she was still a child. And children dreamed.

Then came her "accident".

That was what her family, doctors, and even Mikiya liked to call it, but she knew better. She was pretty sure they knew better, too, but they sugarcoated it anyway. On some level, it annoyed Shiki that they couldn't call things as they were, couldn't be real with her, but she supposed she couldn't really fault them for it. Nor did she care to. Her family, respected as they were, had to save face. Her doctors, fearful of her family, had no choice but to wear false smiles and pretend everything was all right and okay, especially after having all but written her off as dead during the span of her two-year coma. And Mikiya...

Well, Mikiya was just Mikiya. Shiki had a hard time discerning whether he was an optimist or simply naive, but whatever he was, he had always been that way. She was used to it.

The point of all this was, ever since that pouring night on the roadside in the shadow of a bamboo forest, Shiki had not experienced a single dream. Perhaps her capacity to dream was among the things she lost that night, or perhaps her mind simply realized the pointlessness of hallucinating a reality that wasn't true. Either way, all she knew from the moment her eyes drifted shut at night to the moment they flickered open in the morning was nothingness.

Until about a week ago.

It was around then that she first experienced the strange, recurring vision, an image of some sort of wrought iron gate, framed by words she recognized as Russian. Stranger still, she found that she understood them. Among the memories of her life before the "accident", the memories she recalled but could not relate to, she remembered learning English as part of the rigorous educational regime her parents instilled; but never Russian. So it made little sense that she, a girl hailing from Japan, could perfectly comprehend a language that by all rights should've been gibberish to her.

She knew right from the moment she awoke that first morning that there was significance in the dream. Even if her brain rediscovered its ability to experience images as she slept, why would it be something as random and nonsensical as that? She was sure there was something more to it, some technical magical nonsense she couldn't care less to understand.

So she went to someone who did.

Ryougi02.png

"If I wanted something like this I would've just gone to the flea market, Touko..."

She complained, having returned to her apartment following a quick visit to the elder Aozaki, sitting cross-legged atop her bed as she examined the trinket she'd been given. The magus seemed convinced it'd block unwanted mental intrusions while she slept, provided their origin was magical in the sense she knew it. Shiki wasn't so certain, though she put it up regardless, just to see if it would work.

It didn't.

And at that point, what did Shiki do? Did she report back to Touko, seeking further analysis? Did she attempt to uncover the source of the dreams herself? Did she use her Mystic Eyes to kill the very concept of dreams within herself, thereby freeing her of the mysterious vision's influence?

Nope. She just stopped caring.

Every night, the dream returned, its intensity and vividness surpassing the night before it. And every night, Ryougi grew more and more impatient. Was this actually leading to anything, or was someone just doing it to bug her? She was getting restless. Her gut instinct told her somebody was trying to contact her in some way, and in her experience, her gut was rarely wrong.

As though in spiteful defiance towards whoever may have been doing so, she took to sleeping less and less, fulfilling an old habit of hers and embarking on late-night walks through the city she called home. She always enjoyed strolling through Mifune at night, enjoyed the sight of the industrial pylons and the corpselike stench left by their thick, billowing plumes of smoke; or, at least, the Shiki from her memories did. The Shiki she was still struggling to reconnect with. The Shiki Ryougi that was. The one from before the coma.

Of course, she was that Shiki Ryougi. At least, that was what her brain told her. But even still, those memories felt a lifetime away, as though she was seeing them through another's eyes; like they were reflections on water and the water was muddy. She retained everything, recalled everything with perfect clarity, but she just... she couldn't find herself accepting those memories for what they were. It was like trying to piece together a jigsaw that didn't fit.

In truth, maybe the reason these dreams were making her so impatient was the same reason she went on these walks at night; because deep down she was eager for something, anything, to connect her to her past life. In a sad, miserable way, it was like she'd fallen in love with her previous self.

On one such night, as Shiki walked down a lonely avenue at the height of the evening, unbothered by the winter chill and snowflakes that gently drifted and spiraled down around her, she suddenly felt the strangest sensation of drowsiness coming over her, her eyelids growing heavy and movements becoming sluggish. Her hand flashed to the back of her kimono's sash, where she kept her knife, on instinct, but as she grunted and lurched up against the nearest wall she realized the fact was that there was nothing to stab.

Ugh. How annoying.

Still, as she slowly slid down the cold surface of the wall and her vision darkened, the expression she wore was... decidedly not one you'd expect. It was a smirk. She had an inkling this sudden sensation, whatever it was, was connected to that recurring dream... which meant whoever was behind those was finally making their move.

Good.

Things... had been boring around here, lately... anyway...

NdcBaHL.gif

Shiki's awakening was a slow one. She never was a morning person.

Even she couldn't ignore the intrusive jingle of music for long, though, and after a few moments of it persisting her eyes slowly, groggily eased open, only to shut again a couple of times as her pupils struggled to cope with the sudden intake of light. So. It was a kidnapping. Well, it wasn't exactly the first time, though she was used to waking up in handcuffs or confined within the reality bubble of a madman, not... on a bus. Even so, she found herself unable to move for a good while, in an odd half-awake haze until the bus finally came to a complete stop. She remained awake all throughout the journey, trying to make herself as alert as she could manage, but all her efforts really earned her was the lilting, melodic tone of some female, right on the edge of her hearing threshold.

When she finally came to her senses fully, she quickly took stock of her surroundings, keen eyes giving the environment a once-over as she noted the other bus passengers and their surroundings. They were all speaking English, but if her dream was accurate they were more than likely in Russia, so... that meant they were more than likely as clueless as she was. Great.

She wasted little time in heading outside, giving everyone she passed a cool glance of neutrality en route to the camp's gate. She cut quite the figure in her light-blue kimono and contrasting red leather jacket, but didn't acknowledge anyone directly beyond the appraising look.

pg0hlq9.png

She didn't miss a beat upon being blocked by the invisible force in front of the gate, and after a moment or two of patting the barrier down to determine its girth she shifted gears. Glancing left, then right, she casually strode down the length of the wall adjacent to the camp's entrance, coming to a stop in front of the brick, spiked structure that was the wall.

At which point she took a deep breath, tensed, and attempted to jump it.

@york @whoever​

Looks like jumping didn't work, an unseen force pushed Shiki backwards, causing her to land backwards... Unscathed for the most part; it appeared that the gates were inaccessible, for the time being anyways​

"A good attempt! 9/10 for landing on your butt and amusing me." She remarked, hands clasped behind her back as she innocently walked up with a spring in her step. She had left the others behind, partly out of a desire to see what this gate of her dreams was like. Or if it was indeed related to that dream. Such heavy handed slamming it into her subconscious. And it couldn't have picked anything fun. Just a still gate. But mostly she left the others behind because they were all just sooooooo dull.

"Sovionok. If it's anything like the magic bus, it's not gonna budge one inch even if you try and riddle it with bullets. Not that we shouldn't try. Lemme have a turn!" She hefted her rocket launcher up, pulling the trigger and discharging.

tumblr_n1oj3lucjh1tttxwuo1_1280.png

@york @OrlandoBloomers

Semyon
@Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @Bomb @The others

Semyon shrugged a little "Some old friends from University wanted to get back together for an event... So... Yeah." he said, it looked like the entire concept was nothing out of the ordinary... And, not something he was too enthusiastic about, or, well, that's what it seemed like.​
"Really? I see..." Gary said.

"So... I guess we all don't know where we are." Gary said, while trying to check his phone (It's gotta boot up first :P) and maybe pinpoint their location.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

Hmmm, crystal gods... Interesting... Thought Bill to himself. Canads spoke up a bkt but was still speaking softly. My dad... Great Britain... He told me stories about a great king wielding a blade called Excalibur to protect his kingdom. I remember those stories... Said the country, remembering the days he spent under Britain's control.

@The Silver Paladin
"Gods I used to steal for a false king." Cecil said. "Gods that despite my actions, which I deeply regretted, still accepted me." Cecil said with a look of regret in his eye. "I later defeated a being known as Zeromus which wished to wipe out all life on my world."

"I think they are too," she smiled.

"Chu..." Chuchu put her head a little bit forward, letting Hajime pet her.

"So you don't know what we're doing here either, huh?" She asked.
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

Hajime shook his head, "No idea, though..." For some reason, he paused in his petting of Chu and shivered, "If it's like the last time I couldn't figure out how I got somwhere and why, then we may be in trouble..."
Scout noticed his pause, patting the boy on the back "Ey, man. Weird memories are for chumps. You gotta have good memories, ones of you doin' somethin awesome and kickass so you can rub it in the face of that prick thats datin' your mom"

Scout would pause, shaking his head and shuddering "Eheh, you get what I mean though, right?"
"I'm.... not sure I want to know what you meant."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCheezeIt​

Nope, no radio-signal, just a bunch of static... Looks like they were out in the middle of practically nowhere.​
Speirs silently cursed, rubbing his chin before Luz turned off the radio and put it back where it was, lifting the heavy contraption. "Nothin' Sir. We should pqy a visit to the guy who ran. Might be a Red. He would know something." But Speirs shook his head, pointing at the bus, distrustful of the situation. "These people aren't regs. They aren't German either. The guy who ran is just afraid, he isn't from here." As Speirs took out a cigarette, Luz would put the Carbine against his back and light the cigarette for Speirs. "Stick here, Sargent. If anything happens, yell." Speirs smoked the cigarette, making his way to the man who ran, and stared at him in a calm but untrustful way "Your name. What is it?"

@york

tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

Hajime shook his head, "No idea, though..." For some reason, he paused in his petting of Chu and shivered, "If it's like the last time I couldn't figure out how I got somwhere and why, then we may be in trouble..."

"I'm.... not sure I want to know what you meant."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCheezeIt​
"Dont dwell on the past, is what I mean. Your gonna keep havin' these flashbacks and 'weird memories' if you dwell on it" he said, turning around and quickly muttering "plus if a bear shows up I need you to be my meat shield"

A hand reached out towards the detective, its owner a sharp contrast in comparison to the others here. Clad to the nines in a business suit, sharp and tailored his only concession to the heat was the removal of his tie and the unbuttoning of his collar. His grip was powerful and he seemed unfazed by everything that had occurred so far.

If anything, he seemed to take it all in with faint, if keen interest. From Jinx and her tactics to those reactions others pulled, he had remained quiet and observant.

"That was quite the jump, miss. Up you go."

His left hand, if taken would grip her own, pulling her up as he filed away that bit of information and spoke politely.

"You wouldn't happen to know what became of our erstwhile driver, now would you?"

@OrlandoBloomers @Those Here

"Gods I used to steal for a false king." Cecil said. "Gods that despite my actions, which I deeply regretted, still accepted me." Cecil said with a look of regret in his eye. "I later defeated a being known as Zeromus which wished to wipe out all life on my world."

Im seen as a god in some universes. Oh, you see, Im a traveler. I go from universe to universe selling diverse items ranging from divine weapons to silverware. Said the inter-dimensional creature. Leaving out the bit on being a fraud.

Enter: Yukio

Yukio opened her eyes. She stood up immediately, in an instant fully awake and aware, and looked around. The bus had stopped, there was no driver, and so many people talking, both inside and outside of the bus.

Rila-Fukushima-The-Wolverine_05_fl.jpg

When she listened to the words, she could conclude it was a tale told by idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Typical Westerners. She smiled, and laughed in her mind, as she sat down again on her seat on the bus, patient to observe and think about what to do next. Yukio waits for no one, but she does not chase after what is not there, either.

Kyon: Prologue - The Melancholy of Someone Else

When Kyon was a little boy, he was like many other children who believed in things like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Once upon a time, he used to believe in things like aliens, time travelers, and espers. He had become grounded in the realm of reality sometime during middle school when he had thought things through like "Well, if Santa was real, wasn't it awfully convenient that there were never any confirmed sightings of him?" and whatnot. Thus, his old, naive life had become a more... grounded one. Or so he liked to believe. Until he entered high school, of course. The most important time of one's life. Or so Japan liked to say.

He was once an ordinary boy.

And then he met her.

Haruhi Suzumiya. A god who did not know that she was a god.

And along with her, he also meet Yuki Nagato, an alien android, Mikuru Asahina, a time traveler from an undetermined point in the future, and Itsuki Koizumi, an esper. A really creepy esper.

pAegbum.gif

If he could say one thing, Haruhi was the most demanding and annoying god he had ever met. Moreso than Zeus, Yahweh, Shiva, Odin, the works. This girl was just crazy. It was like she had never matured past six years old!

But he put up with it.

According to Nagato, if she were to become aware that she were a god, the entire universe would collapse. Or something like that. Basically, it's like giving a six year old a gallon of sugar and a Super Soaker. She would go completely berserk!

0_801e6_9d11df89_orig.jpg

So he put up with it, and he put up with it.

But... he still wasn't prepared when he would wake up in some foreign place surrounded by people he didn't know. He had to do a double take. No, maybe even a triple take. Was this a closed space? No, unlikely. Way too bright. Plus Koizumi would be creeping on him if he was in a closed space. Part of him was relieved for that, and yet, at the same time, that was actually quite bad, because that just meant he was in an entirely foreign situation. Was Haruhi the cause of this? Did Nagato accidentally rewrite the entire world again? What a pain.

Well, whatever. May as well get acquainted with the people in the bu--

WHAT.

WHAT.

RED ALERT.

Was that... Ryoko Asakura?

tumblr_m9aqfcE6aF1qgf1fy.gif

Kyon's memory flashed to the Christmas Incident, when Nagato had, as mentioned earlier, rewritten the entire world for Kyon's sake. Asakura was... quite the anomaly. But he figured she was dead for good!

People are far more horrifying when they don't go away, even if you kill them.

"A-AAAH!"

Great entrance, Kyon.

Just scream out of nowhere.

He hid behind the people in the bus, glaring warily at Ryoko.

"Everyone, we need to get out of here right now! That girl... She's gonna kill us all!!"

So, yeah. There's Kyon.

Say hi, bus people.

He's much more normal when you get to know him though. I swear.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BUS PEOPLE YO​

Im seen as a god in some universes. Oh, you see, Im a traveler. I go from universe to universe selling diverse items ranging from divine weapons to silverware. Said the inter-dimensional creature. Leaving out the bit on being a fraud.
"The Multiverse... Yes. That must explain a reason we're here!" The Paladin said. The Paladin looked at the barrier near the gate. "I have an idea!"

He ran over to the barrier, and began praying, and casting some Holy Spells, hoping it would assist in breaking down the barrier. Even if it didn't work, at least he tried.

@york @anybody IDGAF who.

Status
Not open for further replies.