• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Summers looked around at this bus as he woke up. He couldn't recall how he got here, but here he was, and already there was talking going on. It was enough to give him a headache, different topics and voices going on at the same time. He imagined this was what Professor Xavier went through, only that Xavier had it going on 24/7, 365.

436_34.jpg

Then he noticed the lady he was sitting next to. She was still asleep, but it looked like she was going to wake up at any moment. She looked... pretty, to him. He didn't always take towards the opposite sex, but something about her...

@Korra

Reactions: Takumi
Speirs would tilt his head slightly, lightly mouthing a 'what the fuck?' He turned his head, whistling to Luz to come over as he turned his head back to Semyon. "You're a Red. A Soviet. How should I believe we were just whisked from the 1940's to the 1980's?"

As Luz reapproached the Captain, he stopped behind him and listened in to the conversation, his finger over the trigger of his Carbine as he looked at Gary strangely. "You're a Jap. You a' civvie?" He asked with a light nod placed in his direction.

@york @Bomb
"Wait, Russia? 1980's? Did we go back in time?" A surprised Gary would say.

"Ahh this is unbelievable..."

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @york @ResistingTheEnlightened
Semyon
@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened

"Time travel's possible but..." Semyon turned to the gates, frowning a little, he seemed to have thought about the time travel theory himself "It doesn't feel right." he said, sounding just a little uncertain.​

tumblr_inline_ne6e9pcqPd1t3cdzr.png

All that Hajime will get from Neo was a subtle shrug. Even she didn't know... weird.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

I guess that's a fair enough answer... He remained silent for a few moments, again lost for words. Eventually, he sighed and just went to not asking questions, "You know what's the hard part of talking with you, Neo. I'm trying to think of questions I can ask to learn more about you, but every one of them takes more than a simple gesture to answer." Realizing how that could be taken, he shook his head, "Not to say that it's your fault or anything."

@Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Bill Cipher and Canada went over to Hajime and his gang. Hello, Im Bill Cipher. You seemed to have ignored me earlier, (twice) but I'll introduce myself again. I'm Bill Cipher! Inter-dimensional salesman! This poor bloke is my associate, Canadia. So, who are you colorful fellows? Asked the triangle to the small group. Canada waved shyly and quietly said Hello...

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

"... We're gonna die. Mark my words," Kyon murmured in response to Hajime.

"L-Listen here, Asakura! You can fool everyone else, but you can't fool me! And this Hajime guy here! We're onto you! Nagato may not be here to protect me, but I bet she already knows something's up, and she'll show up in no time!"

Oh, boy. He just hoped he wasn't making a complete ass out of himself like the last time that people appeared to not know what he was talking about.

He probably was.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
140132911233557-original-1.jpg

A little more interesting now, Yukio thought, seeing this one who was not lacking for confidence and ironically not long winded either. "What is your name?", she asked.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Scout would smirk, tipping his cap to both of the women "Oh, people jus' call me Scout. I see these..." He thinks back to what Spy told him..

4Dp7kAb.jpg

Ok, not that.

"..ruffians..are giving you trouble? I never back down on helpin' little ladies such as yourself, heh" Scout says, bowing to Asakura and turning to face Kyon

His voice to the male was not as gentlemanly as was to the female

"Listen here, punk, cuz im only gonna say dis once. Your throwin' out some false accusations and from what I seen, this little lady is innocent. You howabout you step off and let 'er go, or I could just knock your knock your head about if ya havin' a tough time deciding, chucklenuts. Or maby I could shoot you, or maby shove this cleaver down your throat. Would that do it for you?"

Scout sounded almost as psychopathic and violent as Asakura did. The perfect couple! He shoots Asakura a wink and a smile.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

"Oh, Kyon, maybe we should have a talk and figure out what's bothering you. I'd really like to know what this is all about and whoever this "Nagato" person is you keep mentioning," the girl replied, wondering how long it would take for Kyon to calm down. Humans seemed to scare easily, but this human scared even easier than most.

Ryoko offered Scout a pleasant smile when he introduced himself, bowing to him. "Very nice to meet you," she said, blinking when he suddenly began threatening Kyon. She gasped and rushed between Kyon and Scout, taking Scout's hands in her own. "Oh, no! Please don't hurt him! It's not his fault that he's afraid. It's something to do with me." She glanced back at Kyon sadly. "I appreciate you defending me, Scout, but I don't want to see anything happen to him. I'm certain he's just very afraid right now..."

@Verite @Mari @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Bill Cipher and Canada went over to Hajime and his gang. Hello, Im Bill Cipher. You seemed to have ignored me earlier, (twice) but I'll introduce myself again. I'm Bill Cipher! Inter-dimensional salesman! This poor bloke is my associate, Canadia. So, who are you colorful fellows? Asked the triangle to the small group. Canada waved shyly and quietly said Hello...

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

"I am Yukio", she said, quickly. "Many would not notice you because they are wrapped up in their own agenda, their own focus." She wasn't sure if that would offend any others, but she spoke the truth in her view, after all.

@Infinatis @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

I guess that's a fair enough answer... He remained silent for a few moments, again lost for words. Eventually, he sighed and just went to not asking questions, "You know what's the hard part of talking with you, Neo. I'm trying to think of questions I can ask to learn more about you, but every one of them takes more than a simple gesture to answer." Realizing how that could be taken, he shook his head, "Not to say that it's your fault or anything."

tumblr_inline_ne6eaenxNb1t3cdzr.png

Well, looks like she won't be exposing more of her details to him. Not like anyone knew that much about her either. The ice cream girl appeared as if she were holding back a short laugh as if she found his whole uncertainty on how to communicate with her really darn amusing.

Scout would smirk, tipping his cap to both of the women "Oh, people jus' call me Scout. I see these..." He thinks back to what Spy told him..

4Dp7kAb.jpg

Ok, not that.

"..ruffians..are giving you trouble? I never back down on helpin' little ladies such as yourself, heh" Scout says, bowing to Asakura and turning to face Kyon

His voice to the male was not as gentlemanly as was to the female

"Listen here, punk, cuz im only gonna say dis once. Your throwin' out some false accusations and from what I seen, this little lady is innocent. You howabout you step off and let 'er go, or I could just knock your knock your head about if ya havin' a tough time deciding, chucklenuts. Or maby I could shoot you, or maby shove this cleaver down your throat. Would that do it for you?"

Scout sounded almost as psychopathic and violent as Asakura did. The perfect couple! He shoots Asakura a wink and a smile.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies@The Tactician@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

"Oh, Kyon, maybe we should have a talk and figure out what's bothering you. I'd really like to know what this is all about and whoever this "Nagato" person is you keep mentioning," the girl replied, wondering how long it would take for Kyon to calm down. Humans seemed to scare easily, but this human scared even easier than most.

Ryoko offered Scout a pleasant smile when he introduced himself, bowing to him. "Very nice to meet you," she said, blinking when he suddenly began threatening Kyon. She gasped and rushed between Kyon and Scout, taking Scout's hands in her own. "Oh, no! Please don't hurt him! It's not his fault that he's afraid. It's something to do with me." She glanced back at Kyon sadly. "I appreciate you defending me, Scout, but I don't want to see anything happen to him. I'm certain he's just very afraid right now..."

Kyon.jpg~c200

"It's amazing how much ass you kiss, be it your own or some pretty face's, huh?" He asked the Scout in response.

Seemed like even when he was scared for his life, he had time to be snarky. But then again, maybe he was only scared of psychopaths when they were cute girls. Like Ms. Asakura.

Who was defending him.

Ho boy, he's seen this situation before. Be all nice, lower his guard, and then come out of nowhere with a knife.

But wait, that was strange...

"Don't play dumb with me, Asakura! You know how Nagato is! She's your superior android!"

Or something like that.

It was hard keeping track of the aliens and differentiating them from the time travelers, espers, and the gods everywhere.

"So what is it this time? Are you here to absolutely protect her or make sure she never does anything again? Either way, it'll probably end in me being stabbed again, and then my future self, along with Koizumi, will pop up and save the day. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Mari @Gummi Bunnies

"I am Yukio", she said, quickly. "Many would not notice you because they are wrapped up in their own agenda, their own focus." She wasn't sure if that would offend any others, but she spoke the truth in her view, after all.

@Infinatis @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

But I figured that after the second time I introduce myself and my associate, I would atleast get noticed by more then one person. And I supposed a floating geometric shape consisting of glowing yellow energy with an eye and top hat would catch someone's eye. Remarked Bill back to Yukio. Anyways, nice to meet you, Yukio. Said the dream demon before giving out his hand for a handshake.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Mari

Semyon

"Time travel's possible but..." Semyon turned to the gates, frowning a little, he seemed to have thought about the time travel theory himself "It doesn't feel right." he said, sounding just a little uncertain.​
Speirs stared at Semyon, his Thompson subtly raised up a little as it pointed at his knee. He gave a long puff from his cigarette and looked around at the others casually. The infamous gun wasn't pointed high enough to seem threatening, but inconspicuously enough to send a message to him alone. "Now listen Semyon, my duty as a paratrooper is to protect and liberate the good of this Earth. You're a good guy, a civilian at that, and albeit you be a Red, I'll allow this to go. You'll be under constant eye from me and Luz over there, and you'll be employed of your services as a translator to anything we might not know of you Ruskies. Is that understood?"

Luz simply stared at Semyon, it wasn't a stare of aggression, but one of that of curiosity. His finger would slip away from the trigger of his Carbine and rested over the trigger guard. "Trust me, kid, you'll be in good frickin' hands, but only if we can cooperate with each other. I don't see you as a "Kill-All-The-Jews" type, but being a Soviet does put a sharp incline on our job, especially where we're at. The States and the Soviets don't exactly get along, y'know?"

@york

tumblr_inline_ne6eaenxNb1t3cdzr.png

Well, looks like she won't be exposing more of her details to him. Not like anyone knew that much about her either. The ice cream girl appeared as if she were holding back a short laugh as if she found his whole uncertainty on how to communicate with her really darn amusing.

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"I can tell you want to laugh and I don't mind, so go ahead. I guess it's kind of stupid I'm putting so much thought into something you probably think is pointless," Hajime gently smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

Katara of the Southern Water Tribe! by jeftoon01.jpg

The entire day appeared to be going rather normally so far. Traveling with close friends and family on Uppa. Well it was going as normal as a day for cream avatar could go. So when she slowly began to wake up she was caught a little of guard by the weird noises and the upright position she was in as her blue eyes slowly opened and she instantly clicked she was no with her friend's anymore. Blinking a few times she couldn't shake of the feeling that she was being watched.

Katara turned her head with a worried expressions plastered on her face. There was a rather handsome male staring at her. She instantly looked away and around her surroundings. She was in a metal contraption with many people she didn't know. ' something tells me I'm not in the fire nation anymore' she thought to herself before taking a deep breath then looking to the strangely dressed male beside her. "where are we?? " she asked him.

@Wedge Antilles

Kyon.jpg~c200

"It's amazing how much ass you kiss, be it your own or some pretty face's, huh?" He asked the Scout in response.

Seemed like even when he was scared for his life, he had time to be snarky. But then again, maybe he was only scared of psychopaths when they were cute girls. Like Ms. Asakura.

Who was defending him.

Ho boy, he's seen this situation before. Be all nice, lower his guard, and then come out of nowhere with a knife.

But wait, that was strange...

"Don't play dumb with me, Asakura! You know how Nagato is! She's your superior android!"

Or something like that.

It was hard keeping track of the aliens and differentiating them from the time travelers, espers, and the gods everywhere.

"So what is it this time? Are you here to absolutely protect her or make sure she never does anything again? Either way, it'll probably end in me being stabbed again, and then my future self, along with Koizumi, will pop up and save the day. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Mari @Gummi Bunnies

Asakura tilted her head over her shoulder and looked at Kyon with a worried frown, shaking her head. "The only thing I know is, I believe we should get you some help right away. You honestly don't have to be afraid of me." Asakura let go of Scout's hands and turned around to walk toward Kyon, walking with slow careful movements. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, gently tapping it against his cheek. "At least wipe your face off, hm?" she suggested smiling softly. While she was close enough to him, Asakura took the opportunity to lean in closer to his ear and whispered.

"I don't think they believe you. You're wasting your breath and simply making yourself look silly. You can calm down, kay? I promise I'm not here to kill you. I really don't know why I'm here yet. So, I swear, you don't have to worry about lil' 'ol me. I only wanted to kill you because of Haruhi Suzumiya, remember? Does it look like she's here?"

She then pulled back from Kyon, continuing to smile as she gave him a pat on the shoulder. "You can take my handkerchief. I promise there's no knife hidden up my sleeve," she teased.

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"I can tell you want to laugh and I don't mind, so go ahead. I guess it's kind of stupid I'm putting so much thought into something you probably think is pointless," Hajime gently smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

tumblr_inline_ne6e9wOr4i1t3cdzr.png

Was she actually going to laugh? Oh god, someone get the camera rollin-

Oh wait, no, Neo just gave a teasing smile, stuck her tongue out, and strutted her way to mess with the other people around. Hajime was fun to tease, but it got stale really quick. She needed a bit more... interesting people, like that Yang girl that she's fought some time ago.

tumblr_inline_ne6eb6Ssm21t3cdzr.png

Wanting to work out more of that amusement out of this one, Neo happened to walk up... uncomfortably close to Kyon. What did she want exactly?

Neo did happen to take notice of how someone introduced himself, probably to get her to talk. Nope. Not happening. The woman would reach into a pocket and pull out a small little paper that had her name written on it with neat cursive handwriting. "Neopolitan" happened to be her name. Well... as if her outfit didn't scream out the ice cream theme loud enough by now. In addition of introducing herself, it appeared as if Neo tried to hold in a laugh. Aw... the fear that Kyon was showing was super cute~

@Verite @The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

image.png

"Okay! Maybe when my Miracle Mallet's all charged up again... I'll see if I can grant a wish to help out in some way..." Sukuna said, looking at the golden hammer she held in her hand,"Oh, and I'll be sure to ask if I need help too."

@The Silver Paladin

"Alright." Cecil put his hand on Ragnarok. "I doubt you'll need help, as you seem pretty capable, but I will be there if you need assistance with anything. It's part of my vows as a paladin." Cecil smiled.

"...everyone's a critic." She stared straight up for the longest time, tongue swishing around in her mouth as she sought to push em towards the front...there. Pushing herself back up off the ground, she spat out, catching it in her gloved hand. "Heh heh heh." she giggled despite the pain, holding up her two teeth in between her index finger and middle. "Something for the tooth fairy. Then I can kill her." Her tongue rose up, feeling the now empty spots in her rows of teeth and giving a bloody grin. "You're welcome!" She replied. "And thank you. I suppose that was what I get for trying to help."

She just stepped closer to the gate, as close as she could get without being flung back or whatever, and just sat down right right there Indian style, waiting. Sooner or later this gate was gonna open. Her guns worked only sometimes, to no fault of their own. Some people here she wanted to use as rocket fuel already. It wasn't quite what she expected but...

The best things are unexpected. She juggled her teeth for a few seconds, imagining the tooth fairy being hit with a grenade to the throat. "Maybe she bleeds enamel..."

She looked down at the ground, already bored of waiting after these 20 or so seconds. Reaching out, she sought to inscribe with her finger her calling sign into the dusty dirt.

X_Teaser.png

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh." She fell back of her own volition, lying on her back and staring absently in the sky with a yawn. Maybe I was too quick to dismiss them as dull and boring...nah.

No chaos to sow here. It was sad. "This sucks. Gateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee juuuuuuuuuuuuust opeeeeeeeeeeen. Open Sesame!"

Shiki didn't dignify Jinx with a response; she simply glared at the other girl as she moved away, her clouded gray irises briefly shifting into a luminescent shade of electric blue with flecks of fuchsia when they locked eyes. It wasn't necessarily a look of spite, or even one of anger; it was simply a clear, no-nonsense, penetrating stare, the message of which was clear: I see right through you.
Ryougi12.png

One look was all it had taken. One look to determine this girl was a killer; and not just a killer, but a senseless murderer.

After all, it took one to know one.

Shiki knew some would see Jinx for what she was instantly; but she also knew some would mistake her playful antics and wide-eyed glee for innocence. Someone like Mikiya probably would've tried to befriend her or something... that idiot. If he deferred to her better judgement as often as he ignored it, he probably wouldn't end up getting into trouble so much.

She hoped he was okay.
"John Marcone."

At the kick, he smiled slightly wider as he asked idly, though with serious intent.

"I don't suppose you'd be interested in working for me for the duration of this....Encounter?"

@OrlandoBloomers

"Gramps, I don't even know who you are."

Ryougi10.png

"Work with, maybe. Work for... No."

She didn't mean to sound harsh, but trust... didn't come easily to Shiki. Those who had it had to earn it, and those who earned it had done a whole lot more for her than help her up off the ground. As long as the old man remained amicable, though, she was fine with considering him an ally... for now.

To break the awkward silence after that, she quickly changed the subject.

"I've been dreaming about this place for days. I take it you're the same?"

@ShadowPrime @Unlimited RP Works

Reactions: Takumi
Semyon

"Of course it doesn't feel right. Even in my time, time travel is only used in stories and movies!" Gary said.

Gary looked around to see his surroundings.

"So... what do we do now?"

@york @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.