Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

"Ooooohhh... okay! I thought it might be because of my Miracle Mallet... but I guess this incident is beyond it's powers or something..." Sukuna nodded in understanding, not sure on what else to say. Well, at least she wasn't in her Inchling size at the moment, only being around three feet tall for now. She could always pass off as a child anyways.

image.png

"Oops! I'm almost forgot, I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru! The little princess of the Shining Needle Castle~ Nice to meet you mister Cecil!" Sukuna smiled as she introduced herself, doing a little bow towards Cecil as she felt it was polite to do so.

@The Silver Paladin

tumblr_inline_ne6e90gnx01t3cdzr.png

'Little fancy', huh? Catching the attention of this parasol girl, Neo casually came over to this little group, but she didn't really say anything to them. It wasn't like she was going to grace them with her voice. All they would get is a cute smile and a wave as she got herself to join their group.

@Mari @The Tactician @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

"Oh, hi..." Hajime felt a bit awkward as the girl didn't seem willing to speak at all. Well, maybe if I tell her my name, then she'll speak? "My name's Hajime, nice to meet you."

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

image.png

"Ooooohhh... okay! I thought it might be because of my Miracle Mallet... but I guess this incident is beyond it's powers or something..." Sukuna nodded in understanding, not sure on what else to say. Well, at least she wasn't in her Inchling size at the moment, only being around three feet tall for now. She could always pass off as a child anyways.

image.png

"Oops! I'm almost forgot, I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru! The little princess of the Shining Needle Castle~ Nice to meet you mister Cecil!" Sukuna smiled as she introduced herself, doing a little bow towards Cecil as she felt it was polite to do so.

@The Silver Paladin

'Little fancy', huh? Catching the attention of this parasol girl, Neo casually came over to this little group, but she didn't really say anything to them. It wasn't like she was going to grace them with her voice. All they would get is a cute smile and a wave as she got herself to join their group.

Cecil bowed as well. "A pleasure to meet you, miss Sukuna. Yes, I tried breaking the barrier keeping us out down earlier, but it's beyond my powers." Cecil sighed. "If there is anything I can do for you, just ask."

((I'm gonna be gone for an hour and a half, and then I'll post for about 15 minutes. Quote this if you want to interact with Cecil.))

tumblr_inline_msxa1u97341qz4rgp.png

He saw through the lies when she winked. No one just winks at someone that's panicking like that... She's lying, but how to call her on it? "... You know, I can tell when someone fakes a smile," Hajime frowned as he stared at Asakura, reading her well enough to know she was hiding something, "It's only when they're trying to lie to me that someone's smile is plastic and hard like yours." She's dangerous, just like Kyon said. "I'm watching you, just know that."

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
"I am Yukio", she said in return, as she left the bus. "Try not to kill the boy", she said, making sure she was heard by the boy as well, laughing a little as she left the bus.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

When Hajime stated that he would be watching her Asakura found herself a bit displeased. Had Kyon managed to make people doubt her so soon? This wouldn't do at all. She turned to Hajime blinked once, blushing slightly. "Y-You'll be watching me? Oh dear, if someone as handsome as you watches me often I may become flustered," she said before turning to look at Yukio again. "Ah, yes, of course. I'll do my best to hold back all of my killer urges," she said with a giggle, rubbing the back of her head. To continue displaying her friendly nature, Asakura even waved to Neo when she approached smiling at her as well.

@Verite @Mari @The Tactician

"Right, exactly!" Asakura happily agreed when she called Kyon and herself schoolmates. "Oh, and thank you. It's nothing special, but I rather like my school uniform so I always try to keep it neat and tidy. Oh, I'm Ryoko Asakura, by the way," she added, introducing herself to the other female. "What might your name be?"

She then looked at Kyon again, feigning the absolute perfect concerned frown. "Kyon, you really are making me start to worry. I mean it. Did you maybe... bump your head when you were getting off the bus? Is that it? Maybe one of us could check for you? It would be just horrible if you got hurt."

Unless, of course, it was me providing it for any necessary plans.

She continued to stare at Kyon, actually somewhat enjoying his fear. She didn't understand it, of course, but that's what made it all the more interesting. When she was absolutely certain nobody but Kyon was looking at her, she did something to hopefully frighten him more.

Asakura winked at him.

She did this all while wearing the most plastic smile she could muster. It would look like an ordinary smile to anyone else, but to Kyon--the only one who knew her true self--it would look like the smile of a crazed killer.

But did she intend to hurt him as she had done not once, but twice before? That was still yet to be seen...

@Mari @The Tactician @Verite
"I am Yukio", she said in return, as she left the bus. "Try not to kill the boy", she said, making sure she was heard by the boy as well, laughing a little as she left the bus.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
Kyon-shocked-kyon-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-31549716-500-333.gif

This is the end of his world as he knew it.

He was really going to die here.

"Don't joke about that," he groaned to Yukio, hiding behind Hajime, "We're all gonna die. Mark my words."

Bucket of rainbows he was, wasn't he?

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

When Hajime stated that he would be watching her Asakura found herself a bit displeased. Had Kyon managed to make people doubt her so soon? This wouldn't do at all. She turned to Hajime blinked once, blushing slightly. "Y-You'll be watching me? Oh dear, if someone as handsome as you watches me often I may become flustered," she said before turning to look at Yukio again. "Ah, yes, of course. I'll do my best to hold back all of my killer urges," she said with a giggle, rubbing the back of her head. To continue displaying her friendly nature, Asakura even waved to Neo when she approached smiling at her as well.

tumblr_inline_msxampJDY61qz4rgp.png

"Sorry, but hollow praises don't lower my defenses," Hajime countered, eyes on watch for any sort of threatening move by her. I can see why people wouldn't believe Kyon so easily about the girl. She's a manipulator of the truth and a decent one at that.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

"Oh, hi..." Hajime felt a bit awkward as the girl didn't seem willing to speak at all. Well, maybe if I tell her my name, then she'll speak? "My name's Hajime, nice to meet you."

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Don't joke about that," he groaned to Yukio, hiding behind Hajime, "We're all gonna die. Mark my words."

Neo did happen to take notice of how someone introduced himself, probably to get her to talk. Nope. Not happening. The woman would reach into a pocket and pull out a small little paper that had her name written on it with neat cursive handwriting. "Neopolitan" happened to be her name. Well... as if her outfit didn't scream out the ice cream theme loud enough by now. In addition of introducing herself, it appeared as if Neo tried to hold in a laugh. Aw... the fear that Kyon was showing was super cute~

@Verite @The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Cecil bowed as well. "A pleasure to meet you, miss Sukuna. Yes, I tried breaking the barrier keeping us out down earlier, but it's beyond my powers." Cecil sighed. "If there is anything I can do for you, just ask."

((I'm gonna be gone for an hour and a half, and then I'll post for about 15 minutes. Quote this if you want to interact with Cecil.))
image.png

"Okay! Maybe when my Miracle Mallet's all charged up again... I'll see if I can grant a wish to help out in some way..." Sukuna said, looking at the golden hammer she held in her hand,"Oh, and I'll be sure to ask if I need help too."

@The Silver Paladin

Scout would find himself distracted, trying to think of a plan to escape this situation and crawl back to civilization. Heh, that rhymed. His thoughts of rhyming and escape would cease when he noticed the presence of Asakura. Scouts eyes would widen for a moment, before he took on a more lean and tall posture.

He flexed his arms (no muscles to note)

He pulled off his cap and straightened his hair

He smelt his breath and it smelt damn fine.

Damn, I'm good.

tumblr_mj3f8t5CSt1qc349co5_250.gif

He strutted over to the girl, purposely striking olympian poses as he walked before pausing and picking up a random flower off the ground. He stuffed the flower talk inbetween his teeth as if it was a rose, halting next to her and leaning in. His teeth sparkled and his posture was fine.

"Hi." Scout said in a smooth and clear tone (tried to, anyway) before striking another handsome smile.

3445_Main.png

He's single, ladies.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @​

@york @everyone

Prologue: Everybody's free (Just not to leave)

Hank Venture's was, at first, unlike most days. By that I mean dull. No super villains trying to kill him, no monster or henchmen. Just bed.

Then suddenly he was in Russia.

http://teamventure.org/w/images/thumb/6/6b/Hank1.png/250px-Hank1.png

As the young boy Left the bus, he turned to the group.

"Geez. Any of you folk know what the heck happened?!"

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Speirs stared down at Semyon, not giving his own identity for his sake. He then spoke again, nodding at him. "Where you from? And where are we?"

Luz on the other hand, stayed near the gate, on guard.

@york
"Ahh this is annoying." Gary said.

tumblr_lxu603RM4U1qcrrq2o1_500.jpg

Anyways he tried talking to the pair of soldiers.

"Hello, why are you guys dressed like that? Is there some kind of fight?"

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @york @ResistingTheEnlightened
Semyon
"I'm from Russia... From the looks of it, we're still in Russia, just the southern part... And... It looks like we've gone back to the early 80's." Semyon said, it took him a few minutes to form that particular sentence; he too had been thinking about this for a while now.​

tumblr_inline_msxampJDY61qz4rgp.png

"Sorry, but hollow praises don't lower my defenses," Hajime countered, eyes on watch for any sort of threatening move by her. I can see why people wouldn't believe Kyon so easily about the girl. She's a manipulator of the truth and a decent one at that.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Scout would find himself distracted, trying to think of a plan to escape this situation and crawl back to civilization. Heh, that rhymed. His thoughts of rhyming and escape would cease when he noticed the presence of Asakura. Scouts eyes would widen for a moment, before he took on a more lean and tall posture.

Damn, I'm good.

He strutted over to the girl, purposely striking olympian poses as he walked before pausing and picking up a random flower off the ground. He stuffed the flower talk inbetween his teeth as if it was a rose, halting next to her and leaning in. His teeth sparkled and his posture was fine.

"Hi." Scout said in a smooth and clear tone (tried to, anyway) before striking another handsome smile.

3445_Main.png

He's single, ladies.

Asakura tilted her head and tensed her shoulders, pretending to be genuinely confused by Hajime's words. "I really don't understand what you mean by that, but if you say so." She then glanced over at Kyon again who was having a spazz attack after she had winked at him. Excellent. "Yes, Kyon, is there anything we can do to help you out? I think all of us are lost so... we're in this together. You don't have to be afraid. Just tell us what's wrong." Ryoko was worried that this incident would be boring, but with Kyon here maybe she actually could have a little fun.

After speaking to Kyon, then came along Mr. Scout. Asakura smiled instantly, overjoyed that someone greeted her, seeming flirty even. At least some of these humans were falling right into the palm of her hand. "Hi there, I'm Ryoko Asakura. Who might you be?" she sweetly asked him.

@Verite @Mari @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Asakura tilted her head and tensed her shoulders, pretending to be genuinely confused by Hajime's words. "I really don't understand what you mean by that, but if you say so." She then glanced over at Kyon again who was having a spazz attack after she had winked at him. Excellent. "Yes, Kyon, is there anything we can do to help you out? I think all of us are lost so... we're in this together. You don't have to be afraid. Just tell us what's wrong." Ryoko was worried that this incident would be boring, but with Kyon here maybe she actually could have a little fun.

After speaking to Kyon, then came along Mr. Scout. Asakura smiled instantly, overjoyed that someone greeted her, seeming flirty even. At least some of these humans were falling right into the palm of her hand. "Hi there, I'm Ryoko Asakura. Who might you be?" she sweetly asked him.

tumblr_inline_msxamxB4b51qz4rgp.png

Hajime looked back at Kyon with a concerned expression, "You need some help there, Kyon?"​
"... We're gonna die. Mark my words," Kyon murmured in response to Hajime.

"L-Listen here, Asakura! You can fool everyone else, but you can't fool me! And this Hajime guy here! We're onto you! Nagato may not be here to protect me, but I bet she already knows something's up, and she'll show up in no time!"

Oh, boy. He just hoped he wasn't making a complete ass out of himself like the last time that people appeared to not know what he was talking about.

He probably was.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Neo did happen to take notice of how someone introduced himself, probably to get her to talk. Nope. Not happening. The woman would reach into a pocket and pull out a small little paper that had her name written on it with neat cursive handwriting. "Neopolitan" happened to be her name. Well... as if her outfit didn't scream out the ice cream theme loud enough by now. In addition of introducing herself, it appeared as if Neo tried to hold in a laugh. Aw... the fear that Kyon was showing was super cute~

@Verite @The Tactician @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

image.png

"Okay! Maybe when my Miracle Mallet's all charged up again... I'll see if I can grant a wish to help out in some way..." Sukuna said, looking at the golden hammer she held in her hand,"Oh, and I'll be sure to ask if I need help too."

@The Silver Paladin
tumblr_inline_msxadabZ3A1qz4rgp.png

"You really don't want to talk, Neo?" Hajime sighed as she proved he wasn't going to get through to her, "Got it, I won't try to trip you up again."

Damn, I'm good.

3445_Main.png

He's single, ladies.

"... The stuff I have to see and deal with," Cue an nose bridge pinch of frustration at the pure idiocy of Scout.

@Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Semyon
"I'm from Russia... From the looks of it, we're still in Russia, just the southern part... And... It looks like we've gone back to the early 80's." Semyon said, it took him a few minutes to form that particular sentence; he too had been thinking about this for a while now.​
"Wait, Russia? 1980's? Did we go back in time?" A surprised Gary would say.

"Ahh this is unbelievable..."

Damn, I'm good.

3445_Main.png

He's single, ladies.

"... We're gonna die. Mark my words," Kyon murmured in response to Hajime.

"L-Listen here, Asakura! You can fool everyone else, but you can't fool me! And this Hajime guy here! We're onto you! Nagato may not be here to protect me, but I bet she already knows something's up, and she'll show up in no time!"

Oh, boy. He just hoped he wasn't making a complete ass out of himself like the last time that people appeared to not know what he was talking about.

He probably was.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_msxadabZ3A1qz4rgp.png

"You really don't want to talk, Neo?" Hajime sighed as she proved he wasn't going to get through to her, "Got it, I won't try to trip you up again."

"... The stuff I have to see and deal with," Cue an nose bridge pinch of frustration at the pure idiocy of Scout.

tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o6_250.gif

Tilting her head to the side, it seemed as if she were merely amused by all of the shenanigans going on in this little group. Well, at least neo happened to be in a good mood. It made her wonder where that little girl with the bowl hat went, but she didn't care. That child wasn't her responsibility, and this group was just too golden to leave right away.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Damn, I'm good.

3445_Main.png

He's single, ladies.

140132911233557-original-1.jpg

A little more interesting now, Yukio thought, seeing this one who was not lacking for confidence and ironically not long winded either. "What is your name?", she asked.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Semyon
Speirs would tilt his head slightly, lightly mouthing a 'what the fuck?' He turned his head, whistling to Luz to come over as he turned his head back to Semyon. "You're a Red. A Soviet. How should I believe we were just whisked from the 1940's to the 1980's?"

As Luz reapproached the Captain, he stopped behind him and listened in to the conversation, his finger over the trigger of his Carbine as he looked at Gary strangely. "You're a Jap. You a' civvie?" He asked with a light nod placed in his direction.

@york @Bomb

Scout would smirk, tipping his cap to both of the women "Oh, people jus' call me Scout. I see these..." He thinks back to what Spy told him..

4Dp7kAb.jpg

Ok, not that.

"..ruffians..are giving you trouble? I never back down on helpin' little ladies such as yourself, heh" Scout says, bowing to Asakura and turning to face Kyon

His voice to the male was not as gentlemanly as was to the female

"Listen here, punk, cuz im only gonna say dis once. Your throwin' out some false accusations and from what I seen, this little lady is innocent. You howabout you step off and let 'er go, or I could just knock your knock your head about if ya havin' a tough time deciding, chucklenuts. Or maby I could shoot you, or maby shove this cleaver down your throat. Would that do it for you?"

Scout sounded almost as psychopathic and violent as Asakura did. The perfect couple! He shoots Asakura a wink and a smile.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o6_250.gif

Tilting her head to the side, it seemed as if she were merely amused by all of the shenanigans going on in this little group. Well, at least neo happened to be in a good mood. It made her wonder where that little girl with the bowl hat went, but she didn't care. That child wasn't her responsibility, and this group was just too golden to leave right away.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"So..." Hajime stood there awkwardly for a moment, not sure what to say to pass the time, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but did your parents name you Neo after the ice cream on purpose?"

Status
Not open for further replies.