• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Shurik was still missing. Yay? Asakura honestly didn't care about anyone or anything. : |

Sure, she could go help the others look for him and pretend to be concerned in order to continue making allies, but right now nothing mattered to the alien girl in the slightest. She stood in the square, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet while she tried to decide what she would do. Was there even any point to making allies now? It didn't matter if she had one friend or a hundred friends at this point. Whenever this little adventure was over, her superiors would take her away and punish her. There would be no stopping it.

tumblr_inline_n1csmuKrFZ1swjssh.jpg

In a way, Asakura had actually lost her motivation. Error data similar to the kind which had collected in the mind of Nagato a while ago was occurring in her own head. This error data made the aliens act differently and do things they may not have normally done. And, in Asakura's case, it was making her motivation fade away. She stood in one place, fidgeting as if she were bothered by an itch. The itch that had bothered her was actually Kyon's words from before.

My purpose is for everyone to like me, to make Haruhi like me, or to observe and collect the best data I can from her. In a matter of speaking, it means I've failed my reason for being. But that didn't happen. What should I do?

Asakura didn't move, even as the others began to leave. She remained in the pioneer camp. :(

Maybe she would go find the others later if she found a reason to motivate herself or if a member of the group talked her out of this slump and into moving. But for now, she remained right where she had been.

@york @Anybody​

Reactions: The Myrmidon
The storage closet was filled with many odds and ends, various rusted tools lay scattering about, but, it appeared one of them was missing... Out of the two rusted machetes hanging next to some equally rusty hedge-trimmers, there was a space where a third machete probably should have been...

Hmm, someone took some weapons. If I were them, I would too, probably no one there... Said Bill as he walked out and headed to the second floor

The storage closet was filled with many odds and ends, various rusted tools lay scattering about, but, it appeared one of them was missing... Out of the two rusted machetes hanging next to some equally rusty hedge-trimmers, there was a space where a third machete probably should have been...
"Lena.." He sighed... Some of this was orchestrated. She was allowed this.. To kill. In either way, he went to the kitchen

@york

Hey look! Its soldia boy! Stop pointing your gun. Its not like somethings gonna pop out and munch your face off. Chuckled Bill as they entered the closet.
"You want to be quiet before I pop out your face with my Thompson?" He asked in the most deadpan of tones.

@Infinatis

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Hajime joined Semyon at the cabinets, shuffling the contents about and checking for anything that could tell them where they were or help them escape the hospital, "Slavya, check under the beds. There might be something hidden under them."​
MpkfcIc.png

Slavya nodded, reaching under one of the beds... She didn't find anything in the first few, but, under the last one, she found about a dozen dimes... She stood up "I found some foreign cash..." she said, holding up the coins a little... it looked like Semyon had found a key "No idea what this opens." he said, shrugging a little.​

MpkfcIc.png

Slavya nodded, reaching under one of the beds... She didn't find anything in the first few, but, under the last one, she found about a dozen dimes... She stood up "I found some foreign cash..." she said, holding up the coins a little... it looked like Semyon had found a key "No idea what this opens." he said, shrugging a little.​
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"Which means we need to find a locked... something," Hajime sighed as he took the key from Semyon and pocketed it. At least this isn't like that Strawberry House and Grape House debacle. I don't think I want to go another day without eating. Looking at Slavya's find, he cocked a brow at the coins, "American, I think? That looks like that one famous president of theirs from the 30s and 40s, so maybe we're in..." He raised a palm to his face and promptly facepalmed, "Yeah, I doubt we're in a America, so stupid idea on my part."​

"You want to be quiet before I pop out your face with my Thompson?" He asked in the most deadpan of tones.

@Infinatis

tumblr_inline_ms1enmWTe61r1oyf7.gif

What face. You mean you to poke my eye out. How cute! Try me! Taunted the triangle, fixing his bowtie and putting his arms up.

Bell head up to check the attic

"I hope it's not too spooky" he mutters to himself, unsure of what may be lying in store

@york
Luz decided to go to the Attic

@york
@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Any others

The attic was dark, though, the only light actually provided here appeared to be from a gaping hole in the ceiling... In the faint light, they could just faintly see some sort of stuffed bunny laying on an ancient looking table.​

She decided to head towards the kitchen for now.​
Well, Neo decided that it was time to check what the kitchen had in store for them.

@york
The kitchen appeared to have a large hole in the wall, and a particularly nasty smell was coming from the fridge, but, no Shurik here unfortunately...​

Hmm, someone took some weapons. If I were them, I would too, probably no one there... Said Bill as he walked out and headed to the second floor
Welp, some people were exploring the attic, but, there was two other rooms available; the toilets, and the bedrooms.

@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Any others

The attic was dark, though, the only light actually provided here appeared to be from a gaping hole in the ceiling... In the faint light, they could just faintly see some sort of stuffed bunny laying on an ancient looking table.​

"God, what the Hell is that..." Luz spoke silently, grabbing the angle head flashlight from the battle belt, before flipping the switch on, a red tint illuminating the stuffed bunny more clearly. He then walked up, and picked it up to see it clearly.

@york

The kitchen appeared to have a large hole in the wall, and a particularly nasty smell was coming from the fridge, but, no Shurik here unfortunately...​
Speirs looked at the fridge and groaned "What the Hell is in there?.." He pulled down the Thompson, and instead took out the Colt as he pointed it at the fridge before opening it

@york

Oooo, Neo's all interested about that hole in the kitchen wall. c:

@york

The smell was gross, but that just meant something to investigate, right? Yellow went to open the fridge.​

Back at the canteen, Yukio thought about the murder suspects. "I think there must be something to this person," she said as she voted for Jinx. "That girl got the second most votes the last time we voted, and it still seems like the second murder of the camper was in line with her." She decided to get something light to eat at the canteen, getting an apple and an orange, and some water to drink.

She looked to Yato and Yukine as she ate. "Who will you two vote for?", she asked.

@Lizzy @york

"Hm...I dunno..." Yukine replied as him and Yato each got a plate.

Yato seemed thoughtful as he ate. He hasn't thought about who to vote for yet. Him and Yukine probably should before it's too late.

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"Which means we need to find a locked... something," Hajime sighed as he took the key from Semyon and pocketed it. At least this isn't like that Strawberry House and Grape House debacle. I don't think I want to go another day without eating. Looking at Slavya's find, he cocked a brow at the coins, "American, I think? That looks like that one famous president of theirs from the 30s and 40s, so maybe we're in..." He raised a palm to his face and promptly facepalmed, "Yeah, I doubt we're in a America, so stupid idea on my part."​
zHQsYPs.png

"Well, maybe we could find a vending machine to use the coins on?" Slavya suggested, about to head outside... Semyon's stomach growled a little "Looks like we can still hungry even if we're d-... I mean, here." he said, cutting himself off abruptly, he got the feeling now wasn't the best time to break the news to Slavya yet.​

"God, what the Hell is that..." Luz spoke silently, grabbing the angle head flashlight from the battle belt, before flipping the switch on, a red tint illuminating the stuffed bunny more clearly. He then walked up, and picked it up to see it clearly.

@york
@ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Any others
elena425.jpg

It was an moldy looking stuffed rabbit, a remnant of a once bustling place... It must have belonged to one of the Pioneers that had once lived here, but, what could have caused the place to become abandoned? Well, other than those rumors about the ghost and all that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.