• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
zHQsYPs.png

"Well, maybe we could find a vending machine to use the coins on?" Slavya suggested, about to head outside... Semyon's stomach growled a little "Looks like we can still hungry even if we're d-... I mean, here." he said, cutting himself off abruptly, he got the feeling now wasn't the best time to break the news to Slavya yet.​
tumblr_inline_msxaalnf9g1qz4rgp.png

"Great, this place really is like that funhouse..." Hajime muttered as he grew pale for a moment at the implications before following Slavya out of the room. We really do need to hurry. I have a feeling dying here won't be end like in the camp. "Let's find something to eat."​

@ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Any others
elena425.jpg

It was an moldy looking stuffed rabbit, a remnant of a once bustling place... It must have belonged to one of the Pioneers that had once lived here, but, what could have caused the place to become abandoned? Well, other than those rumors about the ghost and all that.​
Luz again threw down the stuffed rabbit "Fuckin' Hell..", walking out before going into the bedrooms.

@york

Speirs looked at the fridge and groaned "What the Hell is in there?.." He pulled down the Thompson, and instead took out the Colt as he pointed it at the fridge before opening it

@york
The smell was gross, but that just meant something to investigate, right? Yellow went to open the fridge.​
Eugh, welp, there was alot of rotten food in there, miiight not wanna dig any further...​

Reactions: Takumi
Eugh, something seemed incredibly off with all this. Making a note of what lay before him, Karol silently checked out the broken see-saw.
@york @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi
@Atomyk @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi
4b.jpg

A rather... Childish drawing, all crumpled up and yellowed in many place depicted what looked like a bunch of bombshells striking what seemed to resemble the old camp building a bit... Well, perhaps this was drawn around the time fears of an impending war were running wild? Who knows, but, if that was the case, then, maybe there was something in this building they had all missed...​

5aSj3sS.png

"Well... Maybe not... But... You know..." Zhenya said, it looked like she was most definitely dodging around the topic a little.
Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

Once again, the bell summoned everyone to the square, and, as usual, Olga Dmitrievna stood there.
kOz3k2s.png

She opened her mouth, preparing to speak, but, then Electronik's shout interrupted her "I found it! I found it!" he declared triumphiantly... He was holding up a lone boot; it looked like it belonged to Shurik.
j8iqTd0.png

"Wait... Where did you find that?!" Olga looked surprised as she realized exactly what Electronik was talking about.
vOTDYRJ.png

"I found it on the way to the old camp..." He said, it looked like the other Pioneers gathered her were growing a little uneasy.
kOz3k2s.png

"Then... That means he's gone to the old camp! He must have! We need to look for him!" Olga exclaimed looking around at the group gathered around her "The final verdict on Shiki and the person with the most votes will have to wait until after we go... But, please remember who you suspect the most as the killer of Slavya and Hajime before the verdict is reached." she added, then, she headed towards the gates "I would like for all of you to help with the search! Shurik could still be alive there!" she said urgently, a good portion of the initial camp residents had already started following her.

It looks like you've got two options right now:

A) Help Search The Old Camp for Shurik, he's not confirmed to be dead yet, so, maybe there's still hope for him after all... Maybe the Old Camp has finally been opened for exploration?

B) Stick around The Pioneer Camp, if you reaaally want to, you can stay here at the Pioneer camp, though, there's probably not much to do tonight...

Remember: Bold and Underline your choice!

Note: The GM Would Like To Encourage You To Vote For The Person You Suspect the most of being Slavya and Hajime's Killer Before This Event Ends!

@DapperDogman
It looked like Yulia had scurried off somewhere, though, maybe she could be found at the old camp?

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name:Ruby Rose(NPC)canon:RWBYStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of FearStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting SummerStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name:N(NPC)canon:Pokemon Black & White 1/2Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name:Tallion (Gravewalker)canon:Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name:GaaraCanon of Origin: Naruto & Name:BeowulfCannon:Skullgirls (Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name:Wednesday AdamsCanon of Origin:The Addams FamilyStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name:Bell CranelCanon of Origin:Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name:Kyoncanon:The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name:YukioCanon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name:Captain Ronald SpeirsCanon of Origin:Band of Brothers& Name:George Luz Cannon:Band of Brothers(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name:Kang Hee-GunCanon of Origin: Running Man Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name:Ryoko AsakuraCanon of Origin:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name:The ScoutCanon of Origin:Team Fortress 2 Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name:Claire Farron (Lightning)Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name:Shiki RyougiCanon of Origin:Type-MoonStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name:Alex SummersCanon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name:KataraCanon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name:Cecil HarveyCanon of Origin: Final FantasyStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa GroveCanon of Origin: Pokemon AdventuresStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name:NeoCanon of Origin: RWBY &Name:Sukuna ShinmyoumaruCanon of Origin: Touhou(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name:JinxCanon of Origin:League of LegendsStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name:Ori ValadierCanon of Origin:Under Night In-Birth& Name: TOHSAKACanon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name:Tsukimi KurishitaCanon of Origin:Princess JellyFishStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name:Blake BelladonnaCanon of Origin:RWBYStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name:Bill CipherCanon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name:Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank VentureCanon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name:Karol CapelCanon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name:Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name:IdounCanon of Origin:Fire Emblen: The Binding BladeStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name:Haruka KokonoseCanon of Origin:Kagerou ProjectStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi& Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting SummerStatus:DeadRole:Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC)Status:Dead?Role:Survivor
Played by: @york Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC)Status:DeadRole:Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name:Krieg the PsychoCanon of Origin: Borderlands 2Status:DeadRole:Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name:Hajime Hinatacanon:Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye DespairStatus: DeadRole:Survivor
Idly voting for Wednesday, Kyon would choose to stay where he was with Zhenya, deciding to continue talking to her for the time being.

"What... Oh... Oh, I see," Kyon said, finally realizing why it'd be pretty troublesome if the photos got out. Still, an idle thought would escape Kyon's lips as he idly sat in his seat, looking around, "... But would that be so bad if people thought that?"

@york

Karol wasn't the best at drawing, but he could tell this drawing was done by a kid younger than himself. It was also very old, which gave Karol an unsettling feeling at the pit of his stomach. He didn't quite recognise the significance of the scene, but he did note the similarity to the nearby building. Had there been an attack of some kind?

"Oh, man..."

Karol gave the drawing to Marcone, before then heading over to the sandbox.

Idly voting for Wednesday, Kyon would choose to stay where he was with Zhenya, deciding to continue talking to her for the time being.

"What... Oh... Oh, I see," Kyon said, finally realizing why it'd be pretty troublesome if the photos got out. Still, an idle thought would escape Kyon's lips as he idly sat in his seat, looking around, "... But would that be so bad if people thought that?"

@york
KOVMSqG.png

"Well... I don't know..." Zhenya answered honestly, looking a bit flustered once more.​

Cecil thought for a moment, and tapped Gaara as the traitor. He then went back to reading.

@york @anybody
W1nKglg.png

"Oh! You're here too?" Miku said, looking just a little embarrassed as she approached.​

W1nKglg.png

"Oh! You're here too?" Miku said, looking just a little embarrassed as she approached.​

"Yeah. I'm not going to the old camp with the others. I've seen too much death of good people already." Cecil said looking up from his book. "I really hope they find Shurik alive."

tumblr_inline_msxaalnf9g1qz4rgp.png

"Great, this place really is like that funhouse..." Hajime muttered as he grew pale for a moment at the implications before following Slavya out of the room. We really do need to hurry. I have a feeling dying here won't be end like in the camp. "Let's find something to eat."​
qfNgN3B.png

"Right." Slavya said, giving Hajime a little smile as she headed off down the hand, lightly pulling Hajime with her... Semyon followed, fiddling with the key in his hands for the moment, it looked like he was inspecting the doors around them to see if one of them might be opened by that key he had.
junk2k-web.jpg

Soon enough, they stumbled across some relatively modern looking vending machines, the foods they held weren't spectacular, but, they were certainly better than nothing at all...​

qfNgN3B.png

"Right." Slavya said, giving Hajime a little smile as she headed off down the hand, lightly pulling Hajime with her... Semyon followed, fiddling with the key in his hands for the moment, it looked like he was inspecting the doors around them to see if one of them might be opened by that key he had.
junk2k-web.jpg

Soon enough, they stumbled across some relatively modern looking vending machines, the foods they held weren't spectacular, but, they were certainly better than nothing at all...​
tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

"So... I doubt we have enough money for all of us to get food and drinks, or even just food," Hajime explained with a sigh. So who gets first picked then? Tapping his foot for a moment as he thought on the subject, he knew he didn't really feel hungry yet, so the sacrifice was easy to make, "Slavya, Semyon, Krieg, you three go ahead and choose something. I can wait awhile for food if need be."

@york @Krieg

KOVMSqG.png

"Well... I don't know..." Zhenya answered honestly, looking a bit flustered once more.​
Aiya, what a mess.

He didn't have very much experience with girls, admittedly. Well, not the way normal guys did. Kyon didn't know what it was like to... be with a normal girl like this. He didn't exactly know what to do from here. What to say from here. Where to go from here. So he went with his gut, which admittedly wasn't a good idea, but there wasn't an immediate danger if there wasn't any universe destroying goddess around like he was used to, so...

"Hey, what do you... think of me?"

How awkward.

Still, unlike most other guys he knew, who were so fixated on wishing things would stay as they were, Kyon wasn't stuck like that. He looked forward to the future, always moving forward despite any setbacks he might encounter.

He didn't want to be stuck. Even though he had only known Zhenya for a relatively short time, he could... be comfortable about...

Everything.

@york

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Karol wasn't the best at drawing, but he could tell this drawing was done by a kid younger than himself. It was also very old, which gave Karol an unsettling feeling at the pit of his stomach. He didn't quite recognise the significance of the scene, but he did note the similarity to the nearby building. Had there been an attack of some kind?

"Oh, man..."

Karol gave the drawing to Marcone, before then heading over to the sandbox.

@Atomyk @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi
The sandbox had various broken toys laying around, but, there was a small outline of something in the sand if one looked closely, something might have been buried there... Though it was much too small to be a body or something.​

"Yeah. I'm not going to the old camp with the others. I've seen too much death of good people already." Cecil said looking up from his book. "I really hope they find Shurik alive."
juqNGAS.png

"Well... I think so... I mean, no-one else went missing with him..." Miku said, she herself looked a little down all of a sudden.​

Luz again threw down the stuffed rabbit "Fuckin' Hell..", walking out before going into the bedrooms.

@york
The bedrooms looked to be old, old enough that it seemed most of the residents, the kids probably, slept in the same room... A faded diary lay closed on the table next to one of the beds, it's paint had long since peeled off and it's wood was slowly rotting.​

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

"So... I doubt we have enough money for all of us to get food and drinks, or even just food," Hajime explained with a sigh. So who gets first picked then? Tapping his foot for a moment as he thought on the subject, he knew he didn't really feel hungry yet, so the sacrifice was easy to make, "Slavya, Semyon, Krieg, you three go ahead and choose something. I can wait awhile for food if need be."

@york @Krieg
@The Tactician @Krieg
Semyon looked towards the price tags below the food and drinks, most of the stuff was around 50 cents, odd... This place seems to be lax when it comes to prices "I wish the prices were this low back at home..." he muttereed.
S0iwacw.png

"In that case... We can buy 6 items!" Slavya turned to Hajime, a thoughtfull expression crossing her face "You wouldn't mind sharing... Would you?" she asked, a more shy sort of smile crossed her face.​

Ew. Yeah, probably not.

She decided to look at the hole in the wall instead.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened
@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

It looked like the hole in the wall was caused by some sort of bomb shell strike who knows how long ago; she could see the darkness of the forest beyond the hole; it wasn't advised to venture there... The place was dark, and, there didn't seem to be anything of interest in that direction.​

juqNGAS.png

"Well... I think so... I mean, no-one else went missing with him..." Miku said, she herself looked a little down all of a sudden.​

"Yeah. You're right." Cecil put the book on the ground. "Hopefully he's ok." Cecil sighed. "Worrying won't do anything, though."

@The Tactician @Krieg
Semyon looked towards the price tags below the food and drinks, most of the stuff was around 50 cents, odd... This place seems to be lax when it comes to prices "I wish the prices were this low back at home..." he muttereed.
S0iwacw.png

"In that case... We can buy 6 items!" Slavya turned to Hajime, a thoughtfull expression crossing her face "You wouldn't mind sharing... Would you?" she asked, a more shy sort of smile crossed her face.​
tumblr_inline_msxabim8dK1qz4rgp.png

Wait, what's this all of a sudden? A gentle blush filled his cheeks as he began to respond in a stutter, "O-oh sure, Slavya, that's f-fine. What do you want to eat?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.