• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So much for the bus stop," Yukio said with a shrug, "do you have any other ideas we could check on? I am sure it would be better than mine." She looked to Yukine and Yato, in the hope they would have something to suggest. "Or we could always go back to the canteen again, it had been a while since we last ate."

She then spoke to Yukine, specifically. "I hope the dance last night was enjoyable for you, my roommate."

@Lizzy

"Canteen sounds like a good idea." Yato replied.

As for Yukine, at the mention of the dance he gave Yukio a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun dancing with you, roommate." He responded.

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"Canteen sounds like a good idea." Yato replied.

As for Yukine, at the mention of the dance he gave Yukio a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun dancing with you, roommate." He responded.

@Mari
Yukio first answered Yuto, as the three of them would walk back to the canteen area. "It is a slow process it seems. But there always seems to be something happening at the canteen, so we may as well go there. And, we should have our meal again there while there is an opportunity, for we do not always control those opportunities."

And then, she playfully danced a step in front of Yukine. "You are a good dancer. More than you think, I know. Dance is not so much an activity that requires skill, but which demands a spirit willing to put an energy into the dance. Both our energies made for a fun time, would you agree?" She put her hand on his shoulder as they walked.

@Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_msxaalnf9g1qz4rgp.png

Hajime latched onto Semyon's hand and pulled it back, hissing at a low volume, "Not yet! We can't risk that thing trying to fake us out..."​
Semyon stopped for a moment, closing the curtains again while Slavya stood still for a moment... After who knows how long though, they still didn't hear anything that would imply whatever had been coming was still there.​

Semyon stopped for a moment, closing the curtains again while Slavya stood still for a moment... After who knows how long though, they still didn't hear anything that would imply whatever had been coming was still there.​
tumblr_inline_msxajmcpNt1qz4rgp.png

Hajime slowly poked his head out and looked around the room. It looks safe now, though... I guess we have to try eventually. "Come on, lets going," He held a hand out to Slavya, as if to comfort her as they walk.​

"I guess not," Yellow said. Normally, she wouldn't mind just hanging around the forest, but the murders were bothering her. She couldn't just lie down and take a nap. Not anymore.

"Hey, Sukuna, I'm going to head off to try to do some more investigating. I'm gonna find those bad guys, alright? So don't worry," she said as she moved over to Sukuna, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Chu!" Chuchu hopped off of Yellow and to Sukuna's feet.

Yellow smiled. "Chuchu's taken a liking to you, so look out for her for a little while for me, okay? I'm gonna head towards the music room or somewhere, if you wanna follow though."

With that Yellow passed by the music room.

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @york @Gummi Bunnies
image.png

"... okay," Sukuna nodded as she decided to stick with Chuchu in the forest.

@york @Kaykay

"Well, would that be so bad?" He asked bluntly in a deadpan manner. One would have to wonder if he was joking.

@york
5aSj3sS.png

"Well... Maybe not... But... You know..." Zhenya said, it looked like she was most definitely dodging around the topic a little.
Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

Once again, the bell summoned everyone to the square, and, as usual, Olga Dmitrievna stood there.
kOz3k2s.png

She opened her mouth, preparing to speak, but, then Electronik's shout interrupted her "I found it! I found it!" he declared triumphiantly... He was holding up a lone boot; it looked like it belonged to Shurik.
j8iqTd0.png

"Wait... Where did you find that?!" Olga looked surprised as she realized exactly what Electronik was talking about.
vOTDYRJ.png

"I found it on the way to the old camp..." He said, it looked like the other Pioneers gathered her were growing a little uneasy.
kOz3k2s.png

"Then... That means he's gone to the old camp! He must have! We need to look for him!" Olga exclaimed looking around at the group gathered around her "The final verdict on Shiki and the person with the most votes will have to wait until after we go... But, please remember who you suspect the most as the killer of Slavya and Hajime before the verdict is reached." she added, then, she headed towards the gates "I would like for all of you to help with the search! Shurik could still be alive there!" she said urgently, a good portion of the initial camp residents had already started following her.

It looks like you've got two options right now:

A) Help Search The Old Camp for Shurik, he's not confirmed to be dead yet, so, maybe there's still hope for him after all... Maybe the Old Camp has finally been opened for exploration?

B) Stick around The Pioneer Camp, if you reaaally want to, you can stay here at the Pioneer camp, though, there's probably not much to do tonight...

Remember: Bold and Underline your choice!

Note: The GM Would Like To Encourage You To Vote For The Person You Suspect the most of being Slavya and Hajime's Killer Before This Event Ends!

@DapperDogman
It looked like Yulia had scurried off somewhere, though, maybe she could be found at the old camp?

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by:@york Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:
5aSj3sS.png

"Well... Maybe not... But... You know..." Zhenya said, it looked like she was most definitely dodging around the topic a little.
Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

Once again, the bell summoned everyone to the square, and, as usual, Olga Dmitrievna stood there.
kOz3k2s.png

She opened her mouth, preparing to speak, but, then Electronik's shout interrupted her "I found it! I found it!" he declared triumphiantly... He was holding up a lone boot; it looked like it belonged to Shurik.
j8iqTd0.png

"Wait... Where did you find that?!" Olga looked surprised as she realized exactly what Electronik was talking about.
vOTDYRJ.png

"I found it on the way to the old camp..." He said, it looked like the other Pioneers gathered her were growing a little uneasy.
kOz3k2s.png

"Then... That means he's gone to the old camp! He must have! We need to look for him!" Olga exclaimed looking around at the group gathered around her "The final verdict on Shiki and the person with the most votes will have to wait until after we go... But, please remember who you suspect the most as the killer of Slavya and Hajime before the verdict is reached." she added, then, she headed towards the gates "I would like for all of you to help with the search! Shurik could still be alive there!" she said urgently, a good portion of the initial camp residents had already started following her.

A) Help Search The Old Camp for Shurik, he's not confirmed to be dead yet, so, maybe there's still hope for him after all... Maybe the Old Camp has finally been opened for exploration?

B) Stick around The Pioneer Camp, if you reaaally want to, you can stay here at the Pioneer camp, though, there's probably not much to do tonight...

Note: The GM Would Like To Encourage You To Vote For The Person You Suspect the most of being Slavya and Hajime's Killer Before This Event Ends!

@DapperDogman
It looked like Yulia had scurried off somewhere, though, maybe she could be found at the old camp?

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Deceased
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Bell, noting his gut told him Yulia had gone to look at the old camp, he headed off right away, muttering a quick "Put one on the weird triangle dude"

He sighs to himself "What isn't she telling me?"

@york

5aSj3sS.png

Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

j8iqTd0.png

vOTDYRJ.png

kOz3k2s.png

@DapperDogman

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased

Canada and Bill had spent most of their day at the music club and had walked around the camp until coming. As they didn't do any investigation, Bill and Canada had no opinion on the murder, since Canada had fainted when he saw the bodies and Bill had been fighting the wolf. They decided to head to the old camp with the others.

@Anyone

5aSj3sS.png

Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

j8iqTd0.png

vOTDYRJ.png

kOz3k2s.png

@DapperDogman

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased

Gary just continued to stay in his cabin.

QUJ2aGl.png

5aSj3sS.png

Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

j8iqTd0.png

vOTDYRJ.png

kOz3k2s.png

@DapperDogman

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased

Cecil sighed, voted for Idoun, and went to read his book. He didn't want to know if Shurik had died, as he had seen enough death already.

@anybody @I honestly don't care who

5aSj3sS.png

Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

j8iqTd0.png

vOTDYRJ.png

kOz3k2s.png

@DapperDogman

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased

Looks like she would have to check out the old camp after all. Neo decided to head there right now, not wasting any time. At the same, she input a vote towards Gaara/Beowulf.

@york

5aSj3sS.png

Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

j8iqTd0.png

vOTDYRJ.png

kOz3k2s.png

@DapperDogman

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased

Yellow went to visit the old camp and voted for Wednesday.

5aSj3sS.png

Mid-Round Update
xUMFeQO.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

j8iqTd0.png

vOTDYRJ.png

kOz3k2s.png

@DapperDogman

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased

The call had came. The call they needed.

Speirs would go back to Luz's cabin, grabbing all his gear as he cocked the Thompson. Speirs was ready to go, as he was already running to the Old Camp.
5c481ef914e42021c86be8fc7b77716a.jpg

"Luz, on me, let's go!"

Luz smiled at hearing the voice of Speirs. Something came up, and now Luz and Speirs were on the move, just as paratroopers were supposed to be. Grabbing his jump jacket, putting on his radio, and grabbing his Carbine, he ran just right behind Speirs to the Old Camp. All this as he lit a cigarette just before.. Boy, the boys of Easy sure like here Cigs.
tumblr_lgrx7v2FAL1qzny6do1_500.gif

@york

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake quietly slipped along with the others to the old camp, curious if the strange force would let them this time as she inputted a vote for Wednsday

@york

Bell, noting his gut told him Yulia had gone to look at the old camp, he headed off right away, muttering a quick "Put one on the weird triangle dude"

He sighs to himself "What isn't she telling me?"

@york
Canada and Bill had spent most of their day at the music club and had walked around the camp until coming. As they didn't do any investigation, Bill and Canada had no opinion on the murder, since Canada had fainted when he saw the bodies and Bill had been fighting the wolf. They decided to head to the old camp with the others.

@Anyone
Looks like she would have to check out the old camp after all. Neo decided to head there right now, not wasting any time. At the same, she input a vote towards Gaara/Beowulf.

@york
Yellow went to visit the old camp and voted for Wednesday.
Karol grew upset as the investigation here turned up fruitless. "Man... this sucks. I guess we should head to the old camp to investigate with the others then."

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Unlimited RP Works
The call had came. The call they needed.

Speirs would go back to Luz's cabin, grabbing all his gear as he cocked the Thompson. Speirs was ready to go, as he was already running to the Old Camp.
5c481ef914e42021c86be8fc7b77716a.jpg

"Luz, on me, let's go!"

Luz smiled at hearing the voice of Speirs. Something came up, and now Luz and Speirs were on the move, just as paratroopers were supposed to be. Grabbing his jump jacket, putting on his radio, and grabbing his Carbine, he ran just right behind Speirs to the Old Camp. All this as he lit a cigarette just before.. Boy, the boys of Easy sure like here Cigs.
tumblr_lgrx7v2FAL1qzny6do1_500.gif

@york
Blake quietly slipped along with the others to the old camp, curious if the strange force would let them this time as she inputted a vote for Wednsday

@york
"It happens."

He said with encouragement to the two as he kept an eye out and headed to the old camp in turn.

@york @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Shitpost meme
@Everyone Headed For The Old Camp Building
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Unlimited RP Works @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Any others
rHVISOm.jpg

Olga lead everyone that followed through a path in the trees, they had to make their way around to gates to get there, but, it was clear that the old building wasn't that far of a walk from this particular path... As the treck continued, Electronik was busy talking about some legend the Old Camp had; about it's Camp Leader who had once lived here, falling in love with one of the Pioneers, but, she was rejected, and, as a result, performed the "Hari-kari" on herself... Or, well, supposedly that's what Ulyana described it as. It is rumored that her ghost wanders the building to this day, but... Who knows... It was probably just a rumor.
bFaZ0ir.jpg

The old camp building loomed in front of the group, the faint moon-light just barely lighting the place up... A distinct fog rolled in from the tree-line, and, one could swear they saw things move amongst it, though it was most likely a trick of the eyes... It happens alot in conditions such as this. The building looked to have been build nearly 40 years ago, with it's windows barely intact, and the playground long rusted over... A place like this certainly couldn't hold as many Pioneers as the present day camp location, but, it was still a good number, for the time period it must have been built in anyways.

There were many places Shurik might be at, but, one had to pick a general location first:

A) The Playground, one couldn't see the area too well due to the poor lighting conditions, but, Shurik may be hiding (or sleeping) or something amongst the tall grass or the rusted playing equipment laying around.

B) The Ground Floor, maybe Shurik had went inside, and is hanging around the ground floor of the Old Camp Building for some reason? It's highly plausible, and, well, it would seem like a logical thing to do if he decided to make the treck here in the first place.

C) The Second Floor, well, since this is indeed a two story building, there's a chance that Shurik may have ventures up into the second floor and is poking (or laying) around in there... It is also a highly plausible thing for him to do if he had already arrived here...

Remember to bold and underline your choices!

tumblr_inline_msxajmcpNt1qz4rgp.png

Hajime slowly poked his head out and looked around the room. It looks safe now, though... I guess we have to try eventually. "Come on, lets going," He held a hand out to Slavya, as if to comfort her as they walk.​
@Krieg @The Tactician
Semyon headed outside first, looking around really carefully before hand... Slavya seemed a bit more hesitant, but, eventually grabbed Hajime's hand.
MpkfcIc.png

"I hope we don't run into... That again..." Slavya said, seeming to relax a little as she tightened her grip on Hajime's hand... As they all stepped out of the room, they'd notice they had been in one of the housing rooms in the hospital, though, it looked a little more "retro" than one would expect.
Dorm-Beds.jpg

Perhaps there was something to be found here? But, who knows...​

@Everyone Headed For The Old Camp Building
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Unlimited RP Works @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Any others
rHVISOm.jpg

Olga lead everyone that followed through a path in the trees, they had to make their way around to gates to get there, but, it was clear that the old building wasn't that far of a walk from this particular path... As the treck continued, Electronik was busy talking about some legend the Old Camp had; about it's Camp Leader who had once lived here, falling in love with one of the Pioneers, but, she was rejected, and, as a result, performed the "Hari-kari" on herself... Or, well, supposedly that's what Ulyana described it as. It is rumored that her ghost wanders the building to this day, but... Who knows... It was probably just a rumor.
bFaZ0ir.jpg

The old camp building loomed in front of the group, the faint moon-light just barely lighting the place up... A distinct fog rolled in from the tree-line, and, one could swear they saw things move amongst it, though it was most likely a trick of the eyes... It happens alot in conditions such as this. The building looked to have been build nearly 40 years ago, with it's windows barely intact, and the playground long rusted over... A place like this certainly couldn't hold as many Pioneers as the present day camp location, but, it was still a good number, for the time period it must have been built in anyways.

There were many places Shurik might be at, but, one had to pick a general location first:

A) The Playground, one couldn't see the area too well due to the poor lighting conditions, but, Shurik may be hiding (or sleeping) or something amongst the tall grass or the rusted playing equipment laying around.

B) The Ground Floor, maybe Shurik had went inside, and is hanging around the ground floor of the Old Camp Building for some reason? It's highly plausible, and, well, it would seem like a logical thing to do if he decided to make the treck here in the first place.

C) The Second Floor, well, since this is indeed a two story building, there's a chance that Shurik may have ventures up into the second floor and is poking (or laying) around in there... It is also a highly plausible thing for him to do if he had already arrived here...

Remember to bold and underline your choices!

Bill had illuminated the surrounding with his glowing prescense. Canada was eerily creeped out by his surroundings. Why the hell did you even bring me here... Muttered the nation to Bill. So you could stop being such a wuss. Grow a pair and man up. Answered Bill coldly while they headed to the first floor of the old cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.