• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

It looked like the hole in the wall was caused by some sort of bomb shell strike who knows how long ago; she could see the darkness of the forest beyond the hole; it wasn't advised to venture there... The place was dark, and, there didn't seem to be anything of interest in that direction.​
Speirs walked up to the hole, looking outside asnhe chuckled lightly. He then took out a small compass, kneeled, and hopefully, the needle will point in a direction.

@york

The bedrooms looked to be old, old enough that it seemed most of the residents, the kids probably, slept in the same room... A faded diary lay closed on the table next to one of the beds, it's paint had long since peeled off and it's wood was slowly rotting.​
Luz silently walked over to It, clipping the angle head flashlight onto his battle belt while turned on, to illuminate the area in front of him hands free. Pulling the Colt down to the floor, he flipped open a page.

@york

Aiya, what a mess.

He didn't have very much experience with girls, admittedly. Well, not the way normal guys did. Kyon didn't know what it was like to... be with a normal girl like this. He didn't exactly know what to do from here. What to say from here. Where to go from here. So he went with his gut, which admittedly wasn't a good idea, but there wasn't an immediate danger if there wasn't any universe destroying goddess around like he was used to, so...

"Hey, what do you... think of me?"

How awkward.

Still, unlike most other guys he knew, who were so fixated on wishing things would stay as they were, Kyon wasn't stuck like that. He looked forward to the future, always moving forward despite any setbacks he might encounter.

He didn't want to be stuck. Even though he had only known Zhenya for a relatively short time, he could... be comfortable about...

Everything.

@york
KOVMSqG.png

"Well... I..." Zhenya stopped, gazing at Kyon carefully, as if studying for a moment... She fell completely silent for a while before she spoke again "You might have... Grown on me..." she said, re-wording what she was going to say all of a sudden.​

"Yeah. You're right." Cecil put the book on the ground. "Hopefully he's ok." Cecil sighed. "Worrying won't do anything, though."
1BQ92CJ.png

"Well, you're probably right..." Miku said, she looked a bit sheepish about that.​

KOVMSqG.png

"Well... I..." Zhenya stopped, gazing at Kyon carefully, as if studying for a moment... She fell completely silent for a while before she spoke again "You might have... Grown on me..." she said, re-wording what she was going to say all of a sudden.​
Kyon pursed his lips slightly, averting his gaze as he'd take in her words. Still, he couldn't help but give a small smile, simply looking to the side for the time being.

"Heh.. is that so? Well, I guess you've grown on me too. Like two peas in a pod, huh?"

But is that what she really means? Come on. Don't you remember the other Nagato? How she was in that other world?

Of course he knew what Zhenya had on her mind. What kind of idiot wouldn't catch on?

But could he really truthfully say that... he returned those feelings?

Flashes of a certain bubbly girl he knew from his home world popped up in his mind, much to his dismay. Was she the first person he'd think of at times like these? Or was it time he... thought of other ones first?

"If only, if only..."

@york

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
1BQ92CJ.png

"Well, you're probably right..." Miku said, she looked a bit sheepish about that.​

"Why don't you sit down?" Cecil politely asked. "It's nice here in the shade."

tumblr_inline_msxabim8dK1qz4rgp.png

Wait, what's this all of a sudden? A gentle blush filled his cheeks as he began to respond in a stutter, "O-oh sure, Slavya, that's f-fine. What do you want to eat?"​
S0iwacw.png

Slavya thought for a moment, looking through the contents of the vending machine until she spotted a cinnamon flavored bun "I'll take that one." she said smiling a little as she pointed to the corresponding item.​

Speirs walked up to the hole, looking outside asnhe chuckled lightly. He then took out a small compass, kneeled, and hopefully, the needle will point in a direction.

@york
The needle spun around and round... It looked like there was no point of attraction for the compass to utilize successfully.​

S0iwacw.png

Slavya thought for a moment, looking through the contents of the vending machine until she spotted a cinnamon flavored bun "I'll take that one." she said smiling a little as she pointed to the corresponding item.​
tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

Hajime nodded and deposited the needed coinage, "One cinnamon bun, coming right up!" With a few button presses and a thunk, Slavya had a hopefully tasty snack. Next, Hajime turned to Semyon and tilted his head, "Any ideas? I'm thinking some potato chips personally."​

The needle spun around and round... It looked like there was no point of attraction for the compass to utilize successfully.​
"No definitive point.." He spoke to himself, closing the compass and putting it into his compass pouch. "We can't even find a direction, much less a star map.. If it worked, I would've been able to get a direction on where those bombs came from.." Speirs sighed to himself, taking a short walk to where Olga was (Assuming she followed inside) and spoke to her. "What do you know about this Old Camp?" He asked calmly and politely.

Luz on the other hand, kept upstairs as he flipped open the diary.

@york

The sandbox had various broken toys laying around, but, there was a small outline of something in the sand if one looked closely, something might have been buried there... Though it was much too small to be a body or something.

Welp, that was weird too. Everything here was totally weird. This sucked! Taking a nervous breath to calm himself, Karol tried to determine what the outline was of, before then moving to check out the Rusty Merry-Go around.

@york @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Luz silently walked over to It, clipping the angle head flashlight onto his battle belt while turned on, to illuminate the area in front of him hands free. Pulling the Colt down to the floor, he flipped open a page.

@york
The first page seemed to contain entries about life at the camp, hinting at perhaps a love interest? Others sometimes spoke of the fear of an impending war with another country, and even a little about some construction standards of buildings such as this one, however... The rest of the entries are most likely on the next page.​

Kyon pursed his lips slightly, averting his gaze as he'd take in her words. Still, he couldn't help but give a small smile, simply looking to the side for the time being.

"Heh.. is that so? Well, I guess you've grown on me too. Like two peas in a pod, huh?"

But is that what she really means? Come on. Don't you remember the other Nagato? How she was in that other world?

Of course he knew what Zhenya had on her mind. What kind of idiot wouldn't catch on?

But could he really truthfully say that... he returned those feelings?

Flashes of a certain bubbly girl he knew from his home world popped up in his mind, much to his dismay. Was she the first person he'd think of at times like these? Or was it time he... thought of other ones first?

"If only, if only..."

@york
5aSj3sS.png

"If only... What?" Zhenya seemed to snap out of her state once more, studying Kyon closely once more... It looked like she was trying to figure out what was on his mind.​

The first page seemed to contain entries about life at the camp, hinting at perhaps a love interest? Others sometimes spoke of the fear of an impending war with another country, and even a little about some construction standards of buildings such as this one, however... The rest of the entries are most likely on the next page.​
Luz read the entries strictly pertaining to the fear of impending missile launches by another country... The Calliopes the US possessed were the closest to missiles... The Kraut's had the V2... The Ruskies had that thing.. That rocket launcher mounted on a truck... But something as big as what this is? It was strange. Whatever it was, he flipped to the next page.

@york

"Why don't you sit down?" Cecil politely asked. "It's nice here in the shade."
fHPfGtU.png

"Well... I guess so..." Miku sat down, smiling a little as she leaned against the tree "How long do you think they'll take?" she said thoughtfully.​

tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

Hajime nodded and deposited the needed coinage, "One cinnamon bun, coming right up!" With a few button presses and a thunk, Slavya had a hopefully tasty snack. Next, Hajime turned to Semyon and tilted his head, "Any ideas? I'm thinking some potato chips personally."​
Semyon smiled "I'll settle for that." he said, shrugging a little, he noticed there was a water fountain nearby; perhaps they didn't have to buy drinks this time around... In the meantime, Slavya took the bun with a delighted look, but, she didn't eat it just yet.
zHQsYPs.png

"We should probably find a good place to settle down and eat." She suggested, looking down the corridor at all the doors that they were more or less presented with.​

fHPfGtU.png

"Well... I guess so..." Miku sat down, smiling a little as she leaned against the tree "How long do you think they'll take?" she said thoughtfully.​

"I... Honestly don't know. They'll probably stay there until they find him." Cecil said.

((Note: this next part is what Cecil is thinking.)) "This is just like with Rydia and Yang. I didn't know if they were missing, or dead."

Semyon smiled "I'll settle for that." he said, shrugging a little, he noticed there was a water fountain nearby; perhaps they didn't have to buy drinks this time around... In the meantime, Slavya took the bun with a delighted look, but, she didn't eat it just yet.
zHQsYPs.png

"We should probably find a good place to settle down and eat." She suggested, looking down the corridor at all the doors that they were more or less presented with.​
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Oh right," With a few more coins, Semyon held a bag of chips in his hands as Hajime pocketed the change. He looked at the various doors and shrugged before choosing one at random, "Let's hope there are some chairs for us."​

5aSj3sS.png

"If only... What?" Zhenya seemed to snap out of her state once more, studying Kyon closely once more... It looked like she was trying to figure out what was on his mind.​
"Ah... nothing. I was just thinking... Even though I'm not from this continent, heck, I'm not even from the same time period... I wonder if it'll be okay for me if I..."

Would it really be okay?

"... How long do you think I'll be here? And what will happen then? Everything's so uncertain... It's a little frustrating, but I guess I should be used to it by now."

@york

"No definitive point.." He spoke to himself, closing the compass and putting it into his compass pouch. "We can't even find a direction, much less a star map.. If it worked, I would've been able to get a direction on where those bombs came from.." Speirs sighed to himself, taking a short walk to where Olga was (Assuming she followed inside) and spoke to her. "What do you know about this Old Camp?" He asked calmly and politely.

@york
j8iqTd0.png

"It was built in the 1940's... Abandoned a few years later after some bomb shells struck the place." Olga said after a moment, she seemed to recall the history behind the area just fine "The rumors about this place probably didn't help either." she added, shrugging a little.​

Status
Not open for further replies.