Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
older_mbes_by_teh_zombish-dayq94z.png

After what might have felt like forever to the audience- or did, at the very least, to Winter -, Mabel finally returned to the stage, looking cheerful and boisterous as ever. "Alllllll right everyone, let's get this show on the road! Jeez, Winter, how come you didn't go on without me? Looks like you kept everyone waiting!"

g43g%2016_zpshrm84ths.png

Oh hell no. Absolutely seething, Winter prepared to go off at the younger woman, looking as though she should've had an anime burst vein hovering over her. Unfortunately, we didn't have the budget to include that in our special effects for this award show. "I--"

rsz_1strip_by_buryooooo_dart2uy_by_teh_zombish-db0mcgn.png

"Hahaha, I'm joking!" Mabel interrupted, cheerfully and playfully punching Winter in the arm, much to the latter's disgust. "But really, let's get back to it! I can't wait to see who won what, haha!" she cheered, laughing all the while as she flicked through the awards in her hands. "Alright, first up is.... Best Character! ...Ooh, this'll be fun to see," she hummed, biting her lip to suppress her excited smile as she read off the nominations.

Aran Ryan
Lon'qu
Mabel Pines
Max Caulfield

"....Max?" Mabel paused on the last one, looking solemn all of a sudden. "...I remember her. She... S-she was....---" Pausing to try to regain her composure, Mabel shook her head and forced on a shaky smile. "H-haha, right, right... U-uh, the winner of this one is...-- .....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Suddenly squealing with happiness at eardrum-breaking volumes, Mabel seemed unable to read off the answer, forcing a teeth-gritting, agitated, now near-deaf Winter to step in. She tried to announce the winner, but unfortunately, with the squealing, it was impossible to hear. So, she was forced to speak louder. "--As my counterpart was saying, the winner- or winners, in this particular case -are Aran Ryan and Mabel Pines!" she shouted to be heard, relieved when after a few minutes Mabel seemed to manage to calm herself.

best_chars_by_teh_zombish-db53cq7.png

Honestly I am soooo happy Aran won this because he was such a fucking riot to read, holy shit @Yun Lee . I admittedly don't really know Punch-Out!!!, so I can't really comment on how IC he was, but if he's supposed to be a lovable, hilarious, comedic asshole? You damn well nailed it. Plus,10/10 needed more redhead squad, and was best dream.

As for Mabel, gotta say I was really surprised to have had this be a tie. I didn't feel I did quite as well with her as I would have liked, but I can't express my gratitude for the votes for her or how much it means to me that you all liked her so much aghhhhhh ;_;

"Now, then, if you're done with that unholy screeching--"

"Yeah, I'm good, I'm good," Mabel assured, giggling it off. "Ahaha, alright, alright, next up is... Best Traitor? ....Why would they even make an award like that?"

"Perhaps because 'they' are sadistic psychopaths who enjoy the sight of suffering?"

"..I guess."

Gilgamesh
Hatchin/Michiko
Hideo/Wiruko
Roman Torchwick

"And the winner is... Roman Torchwick! Wow. He sure is popular, huh?"

"...I'll be confiscating all of the awards made out to him and sending them to the Atlesian Prison's hold for the prisoners' belongings."

best_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db53cpo.png

Is anyone surprised? Fo realsies? Once again, you completely blew it out of the water with your Roman performance, @Ringmaster, so props to you on another damn well deserved award!

"Well, I guess that means next is... Best Traitor Kill?! What's wrong with these people?!?!"

Lincoln
Max Caulfield
Saber
Samurai Jack

"....Ugh. I guess the winner is Saber...."

best_kill_by_teh_zombish-db53cpc.png

And yet another award. Raking in the biggun's, huh, @Ringmaster?

"I hope those traitor awards are ove--" Pausing, Mabel groaned as her eyes flicked over the title of the next award in her hands. "Oh, come on! Best Death?"

Bill Cipher
Molly
Roman Torchwick
Tracer

"...Bill Cipher. I... I mean.... I guess I could see why he won? I'm certainly glad he's gone..."

best_death_by_teh_zombish-db53coy.png

Ugh you have no idea how jealous I am of your innate ability to completely nail every single character you play on the head, @Ringmaster . Lend it to me sometime, please, yeah? Your Bill Cipher was grand, and just as enjoyable as your Roman and, well, every character you play.

"...Can they stop with the death awards already?! This is serious! Ughhhh!" Mabel exclaimed with frustration, suddenly dropping the remaining awards in favor of tugging on her long brown hair in distress. Heaving a sigh of frustration, Winter gathered the awards back up- two in number -and cleared her throat.

"Since it appears Miss Pines is currently out of commission... The next award, by title, is Saddest Death. The nominees are as follows."

Dean/Sam
Molly
Saber
Tracer

"By majority vote, it would seem that Dean and Sam are the winners of this title. Congratulations."

saddest_death_by_teh_zombish-db53cof.png

Ayyyyyeee, see? You won something after all, @Minerva ! Ya gotta stop being so down on yourself, man. You're a great writer and a better dude, and you gotta start taking it more seriously when people tell ya that 'cause it's true! Just keep working hard and I'm sure you'll win more titles in the future, bud. In the meantime, congrats!

"...Are they done with the death awards yet?" Mabel asked, peering out from behind her hands and sounding akin to a kicked, wounded puppy. Rolling her eyes, Winter managed to utter a reply without sounding too snappy. By some work of magic, anyways. "...Yes, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear. The next award is something much more lighthearted, and... trivial, if you were to inquire my opinion on the matter. This award is--"

"...BEST ROMANCE?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Would you please silence yourself?!" In response, Mabel hurriedly placed her hands over her mouth, seeming to realize what she'd done. "...As I was saying, the nominees are..."

Mabel Gleeful X Roman
Saber X Lon'qu
Samurai Jack X Zinnia
Toothbrush love

'
523523%2012_zps6lhmjtps.png

"...Toothbrush.... love?" Winter repeated, furrowing her brows and looking at the paper with obvious distaste. You know what? She didn't want to know. Really, she just wanted to be done with this and move on, at this point. Though, just as she was about to read off the winner, Mabel interjected. "...Wait a second. 'Mabel Gleeful'? ..." A long pause. "....DOES THAT MEAN SHE MARRIED GIDEON?! EWWWWWWWWW, I CAN'T BELIEVE ANOTHER VERSION OF ME WAS INTO HIM--"

"...I believe, from what I've read on this event, that she was of a reality where you and your sibling were in place of Gleeful and Northwest."

"...Ohh. I guess that's a little less creepy. ....Wait, so was that the insane me--"

"Moving on, it appears that there are multiple winners of this title. Hm," Winter mused, not caring that she'd cut Mabel off. "By majority vote- though it resulted in a tie -the winners of this award are Samurai Jack x Zinnia, as well as Mabel Gleeful x Roman. ...I would congratulate all parties, but I have no desire to praise criminals."

best_romance_by_teh_zombish-db53cny.png

Another admittedly surprising tie on my end. Nng makes me so happy you guys actually like my characters and in this case, romances and ahhhhhhhh. Huge thanks to @Ringmaster on this one though because he's the one that actually suggested the ship and we spent so much time talking headcanons and all kinds of stuff and all.

More importantly tho, congratulations to @Klutzy Ninja Kitty and @The Myrmidon! Jack and Zinnia were soooo cute and so much fun to read, and really not a pairing people would think to expect, huh? Granted, are any murder ships something normal people would expect? Probably not. Regardless, it was too cute and it was cool you had two games to build it up.

Also, obligatory thanks for not voting 'toothbrush love' @ all

"...And that concludes the awards for the Welcome to the Falls category. Thank you for your patience and congratulations to all winners.... excluding Roman. Feel free to claim your awards as is convenient."

Zim ran up there and stole all the awards before anyone else could grab them.

"ZIM DESERVES ALL OF THESE AWARDS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!" He yelled before looking to Winter and Mabel. "You two filthy human trash pandas lie out your even filthier worm mouths! I am the one true winner of these awards!! ME!!!"

@Midnight Maiden @nobody
Just on the verge of passing out, Aran lifted his head up as he heard his name. What? He won an award?! His bottle of Jack Daniels in hand, the boxer stumbled to the stage to accept hisaward...

...only to find some weird green freak had intervened.

Now, Hideo had made the mistake of angering a drunk Irishman. But Zim? He had angered a VERY drunk Irishman. Without a moment of hesistation, Aran smashed his bottle on the ground and pointed it at Zim.

"You know who I am?! I'm ARAN FUCKING RYAN!!! CHAMPION OF MANOUTAURS!! FINDER OF TRAITORS!! KING OF GRAVITY FALLS!!!!!! Gimmw my award, or I slice you up like Christmas ham!!!!"
@thatguyinthestore

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Just on the verge of passing out, Aran lifted his head up as he heard his name. What? He won an award?! His bottle of Jack Daniels in hand, the boxer stumbled to the stage to accept hisaward...

Now, Hideo had made the mistake of angering a drunk Irishman. But Zim? He had angered a VERY drunk Irishman. Without a moment of hesistation, Aran smashed his bottle on the ground and pointed it at Zim.

"You know who I am?! I'm ARAN FUCKING RYAN!!! CHAMPION OF MANOUTAURS!! FINDER OF TRAITORS!! KING OF GRAVITY FALLS!!!!!! Gimmw my award, or I slice you up like Christmas ham!!!!"
@thatguyinthestore
"Eh!?!?" Zim yelled aloud before his gaze finally settled on the angry Irishman.

zim_disguise.gif

"SILENCE, RED HAIRED ONE!!" The alien yelled. "These are Zim's awards! You however, are nothing Earth Boy! Go home and shave your head of smell with your bad self!"

@Yun Lee

older_mbes_by_teh_zombish-dayq94z.png

After what might have felt like forever to the audience- or did, at the very least, to Winter -, Mabel finally returned to the stage, looking cheerful and boisterous as ever. "Alllllll right everyone, let's get this show on the road! Jeez, Winter, how come you didn't go on without me? Looks like you kept everyone waiting!"

g43g%2016_zpshrm84ths.png

Oh hell no. Absolutely seething, Winter prepared to go off at the younger woman, looking as though she should've had an anime burst vein hovering over her. Unfortunately, we didn't have the budget to include that in our special effects for this award show. "I--"

rsz_1strip_by_buryooooo_dart2uy_by_teh_zombish-db0mcgn.png

"Hahaha, I'm joking!" Mabel interrupted, cheerfully and playfully punching Winter in the arm, much to the latter's disgust. "But really, let's get back to it! I can't wait to see who won what, haha!" she cheered, laughing all the while as she flicked through the awards in her hands. "Alright, first up is.... Best Character! ...Ooh, this'll be fun to see," she hummed, biting her lip to suppress her excited smile as she read off the nominations.

Aran Ryan
Lon'qu
Mabel Pines
Max Caulfield

"....Max?" Mabel paused on the last one, looking solemn all of a sudden. "...I remember her. She... S-she was....---" Pausing to try to regain her composure, Mabel shook her head and forced on a shaky smile. "H-haha, right, right... U-uh, the winner of this one is...-- .....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Suddenly squealing with happiness at eardrum-breaking volumes, Mabel seemed unable to read off the answer, forcing a teeth-gritting, agitated, now near-deaf Winter to step in. She tried to announce the winner, but unfortunately, with the squealing, it was impossible to hear. So, she was forced to speak louder. "--As my counterpart was saying, the winner- or winners, in this particular case -are Aran Ryan and Mabel Pines!" she shouted to be heard, relieved when after a few minutes Mabel seemed to manage to calm herself.

best_chars_by_teh_zombish-db53cq7.png

Honestly I am soooo happy Aran won this because he was such a fucking riot to read, holy shit @Yun Lee . I admittedly don't really know Punch-Out!!!, so I can't really comment on how IC he was, but if he's supposed to be a lovable, hilarious, comedic asshole? You damn well nailed it. Plus,10/10 needed more redhead squad, and was best dream.

As for Mabel, gotta say I was really surprised to have had this be a tie. I didn't feel I did quite as well with her as I would have liked, but I can't express my gratitude for the votes for her or how much it means to me that you all liked her so much aghhhhhh ;_;

"Now, then, if you're done with that unholy screeching--"

"Yeah, I'm good, I'm good," Mabel assured, giggling it off. "Ahaha, alright, alright, next up is... Best Traitor? ....Why would they even make an award like that?"

"Perhaps because 'they' are sadistic psychopaths who enjoy the sight of suffering?"

"..I guess."

Gilgamesh
Hatchin/Michiko
Hideo/Wiruko
Roman Torchwick

"And the winner is... Roman Torchwick! Wow. He sure is popular, huh?"

"...I'll be confiscating all of the awards made out to him and sending them to the Atlesian Prison's hold for the prisoners' belongings."

best_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db53cpo.png

Is anyone surprised? Fo realsies? Once again, you completely blew it out of the water with your Roman performance, @Ringmaster, so props to you on another damn well deserved award!

"Well, I guess that means next is... Best Traitor Kill?! What's wrong with these people?!?!"

Lincoln
Max Caulfield
Saber
Samurai Jack

"....Ugh. I guess the winner is Saber...."

best_kill_by_teh_zombish-db53cpc.png

And yet another award. Raking in the biggun's, huh, @Ringmaster?

"I hope those traitor awards are ove--" Pausing, Mabel groaned as her eyes flicked over the title of the next award in her hands. "Oh, come on! Best Death?"

Bill Cipher
Molly
Roman Torchwick
Tracer

"...Bill Cipher. I... I mean.... I guess I could see why he won? I'm certainly glad he's gone..."

best_death_by_teh_zombish-db53coy.png

Ugh you have no idea how jealous I am of your innate ability to completely nail every single character you play on the head, @Ringmaster . Lend it to me sometime, please, yeah? Your Bill Cipher was grand, and just as enjoyable as your Roman and, well, every character you play.

"...Can they stop with the death awards already?! This is serious! Ughhhh!" Mabel exclaimed with frustration, suddenly dropping the remaining awards in favor of tugging on her long brown hair in distress. Heaving a sigh of frustration, Winter gathered the awards back up- two in number -and cleared her throat.

"Since it appears Miss Pines is currently out of commission... The next award, by title, is Saddest Death. The nominees are as follows."

Dean/Sam
Molly
Saber
Tracer

"By majority vote, it would seem that Dean and Sam are the winners of this title. Congratulations."

saddest_death_by_teh_zombish-db53cof.png

Ayyyyyeee, see? You won something after all, @Minerva ! Ya gotta stop being so down on yourself, man. You're a great writer and a better dude, and you gotta start taking it more seriously when people tell ya that 'cause it's true! Just keep working hard and I'm sure you'll win more titles in the future, bud. In the meantime, congrats!

"...Are they done with the death awards yet?" Mabel asked, peering out from behind her hands and sounding akin to a kicked, wounded puppy. Rolling her eyes, Winter managed to utter a reply without sounding too snappy. By some work of magic, anyways. "...Yes, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear. The next award is something much more lighthearted, and... trivial, if you were to inquire my opinion on the matter. This award is--"

"...BEST ROMANCE?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Would you please silence yourself?!" In response, Mabel hurriedly placed her hands over her mouth, seeming to realize what she'd done. "...As I was saying, the nominees are..."

Mabel Gleeful X Roman
Saber X Lon'qu
Samurai Jack X Zinnia
Toothbrush love

'
523523%2012_zps6lhmjtps.png

"...Toothbrush.... love?" Winter repeated, furrowing her brows and looking at the paper with obvious distaste. You know what? She didn't want to know. Really, she just wanted to be done with this and move on, at this point. Though, just as she was about to read off the winner, Mabel interjected. "...Wait a second. 'Mabel Gleeful'? ..." A long pause. "....DOES THAT MEAN SHE MARRIED GIDEON?! EWWWWWWWWW, I CAN'T BELIEVE ANOTHER VERSION OF ME WAS INTO HIM--"

"...I believe, from what I've read on this event, that she was of a reality where you and your sibling were in place of Gleeful and Northwest."

"...Ohh. I guess that's a little less creepy. ....Wait, so was that the insane me--"

"Moving on, it appears that there are multiple winners of this title. Hm," Winter mused, not caring that she'd cut Mabel off. "By majority vote- though it resulted in a tie -the winners of this award are Samurai Jack x Zinnia, as well as Mabel Gleeful x Roman. ...I would congratulate all parties, but I have no desire to praise criminals."

best_romance_by_teh_zombish-db53cny.png

Another admittedly surprising tie on my end. Nng makes me so happy you guys actually like my characters and in this case, romances and ahhhhhhhh. Huge thanks to @Ringmaster on this one though because he's the one that actually suggested the ship and we spent so much time talking headcanons and all kinds of stuff and all.

More importantly tho, congratulations to @Klutzy Ninja Kitty and @The Myrmidon! Jack and Zinnia were soooo cute and so much fun to read, and really not a pairing people would think to expect, huh? Granted, are any murder ships something normal people would expect? Probably not. Regardless, it was too cute and it was cool you had two games to build it up.

Also, obligatory thanks for not voting 'toothbrush love' @ all

"...And that concludes the awards for the Welcome to the Falls category. Thank you for your patience and congratulations to all winners.... excluding Roman. Feel free to claim your awards as is convenient."

Sam-Dean-Winchester-FBI-Agents.jpg

Two well dressed brothers would step onto the stage to collect their award. "I should get it, Dean."

"Let me tell you why exactly you shouldn't, Sam. I died fabulously. You barely interacted with anyone before you died."

"I worked with Lincoln."

"Lincoln was already dead, Sam. Now me? I had a hot babe and a kid and some sort of Grim Reaper. I had everyone after me, so I'm collecting it."

He stepped up to the stage to get the award while Sam just stood back.

As he collected the award, he stared at Winter's butt for a second. What can I say? Dean's a man who likes women.

tumblr_nf9qhajcMn1t3mjj1o1_500.gif

"Well, as I collect this award, I'd like to thank the Academy. I mean, my killers. Without you, none of this would have been possible. And to kids in the audience, uh, stay in school, eat your veggies, and brush your teeth. I think that covers it. Yeah, that covers it."

Dean was then rudely interrupted.

"Eh!?!?" Zim yelled aloud before his gaze finally settled on the angry Irishman.

zim_disguise.gif

"SILENCE, RED HAIRED ONE!!" The alien yelled. "These are Zim's awards! You however, are nothing Earth Boy! Go home and shave your head of smell with your bad self!"

@Yun Lee

"Woah there, you better calm down, bud." Dean said in a joking manner.

"Dean, let's not get involved." Sam said.

((OoC note: That actually means a lot to me, and I am trying my best. At least i'm having fun, even if I never win any awards.))

@thatguyinthestore

zim_disguise.gif

@Yun Lee
rsz_2b611917ecb4d1581f4e05f9d7ac1b9f_d9ln9x9_by_teh_zombish-db5ltmx.png

"...Allow me."

With those words to Aran, Winter promptly drew her sword, stabbed it down into the stage, and formed one of her glyphs... aiming to snatch the awards and promptly launch Zim.

Dean was lucky she was preoccupied.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva

rsz_2b611917ecb4d1581f4e05f9d7ac1b9f_d9ln9x9_by_teh_zombish-db5ltmx.png

"...Allow me."

With those words to Aran, Winter promptly drew her sword, stabbed it down into the stage, and formed one of her glyphs... aiming to snatch the awards and promptly launch Zim.

Dean was lucky she was preoccupied.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Zim yelled as he was kicked off the stage and directly onto the ground.

@nobody @zimishavingabadday

• Bucket of Rainbows
giphy.gif

Koyomi did the same as Dean did, but to another part of Winter's body.

@Midnight Maiden

"..."

Having eventually returned from her fetching of a snack and assault on the security guards- who's bodies now laid unconscious out in the hall on the floor -Tarlotte could only give Add an incredulous look. "....Mwhat a weirdo."

Shaking it off, the rather petite female puffed out her cheeks and chest and straightened up, finally taking the time to glance down at the awards again now that she had gotten her goal of beating the shit out of those stupid guys out of the way. Once again, there seemed to be a drastic shift in her attitude as she spoke into the mic, seeming much more bright, cheerful, and adorable than usual as she shined a bright and surprisingly sincere smile, for what was typically a small ball of absolute rage and offense for the majority of the time. Buttttt even so.

rsz_1episodepct207pct20_pct20large2_by_teh_zombish-dat7hgh.jpg

"Meow then~" she purred, tail once again flicking as she read. "Meow that those stupid mean humans are outta the way and I got a sameowich, time to resume. Next is Meowst Impressive Lurker! Nomeownations areeeeee...

Chris Lang - DBZ7 - Hazel-rah - Krieg

With the winner being Krieg! ...Hmph. That's a weird name."

impressive_lurker_by_teh_zombish-db4p0i6.png

Yes, the demiboi among men, the author beyond writing, thE PUSH TO THE POP-- Krieg, everyone. The absolute madman who's off in freaking college making things out of his life, and still managing to lurk and pop by with mad skill even through it. Crazy props and I hope you become less lurker, more common sight as the opportunity arises for you!

@Krieg

"...Meow, I dunno what a lurker is, but it sounds stupid. What's next, anyways?" Tarlotte muttered to herself, evidently displeased. But whatever. "Hmph. Next is Sir/Meowdam Posts-A-Lot... Whatever that means. Nomeownations are...."

Atomyk - LuckycoolHawk9 - Verite - Josh M

...with LuckycoolHawk9 being the winner. ....Who would even want to be a hawk, anyways, meow??? Hawks are stupid! Birds are almost as dumb as humans, meow!!"

posts_a_lot_by_teh_zombish-db4p0jy.png

Woah, Lucky won this??? It's almost like he replies crazy fast to virtually everything and-- oh, wait, he does. Seriously, I don't know how you do it, man. LEND ME YOUR AMAZING POSTING SPEED SO I CAN ACTUALLY GET EVERYTHING DONE THAT I NEED TO! ...But no, keep up the good work and you'll be the next Hermes. Good job, and congrats!

@LuckycoolHawk9

Sighing with disappointment at the choice of a bird, Tarlotte shook her head, once again flipping the awards away, Teresa having snuck away from Josh for a bit to grab dat funniest rper award because Sav's other chars were busy, momentarily looking less amused until she found the next award needing announced. "And... Sir/Meowdam Posts-R.... Umm... P-posts r..... ela.... elibora..... elevator...." she fumbled, tripping over the words as she miserably failed to read them off. "--Elaborate! Sir/Madam Posts-R-Elaborate! Nomeownations are,

Atomyk - Azuremoon - Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Verite,

and the winner is Klutzy Ninja Kitty! ...Nnn, this person again?? I can't stand it, is she meowcking cats?! Meow!!!"

posts_r_elaborate_by_teh_zombish-db4p0hl.png

Seven words, including these ones: Hella. Deserved. I mean, everyone on the list deserved it, but it's no shame that this one was received by you, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , and you wholeheartedly deserve it. You always flesh out your posts with great detail, leading them to be extremely engaging and always a fun read. It's hard to skip your posts, both due to their length, and due to the obvious detail and effort and just all-around greatness you put into them. It's clear you always execute your characters and writings and everything else you do in this group with great care, so all I can say is keep up the great work!

"Boring... Ugghhhhh... Hm?" Amidst her complaining, Tarlotte found her curiosity piqued by the next award. "Sir/Madam Posts-R-Weird? Ha!" she suddenly exclaimed, actually snickering. "Hahaha, I bet that weird girl with the stupid haircut and red eyes gets this one!!" she exclaimed, totally oblivious to the fact that Zinnia was totally aware of her presentation. But then, even if she knew that, she wouldn't have cared. "Nomeownations are...

Archwar - Bomb - Crow - Gwazi Magnum

...and the winner is... Bomb?" A pause. "What kind of name is Bomb???"

weird_by_teh_zombish-db4p0jb.png

Do I even have to say anything on this one? @Bomb himself said he steals the show on this one, and I totally agree. It doesn't get much weirder than 'bad dumpers', sadist neps, and hipster Pokemon. I guess all I can say is, as a weird person myself, be proud of your weirdness. Embrace it. But please don't get toooooo carried away. : |

rsz_kyoshirototowanosora298601_by_teh_zombish-dat7rt1.jpg

Silently, Tarlotte wondered if this 'Bomb' guy was the one who played that annoying old hag Zinnia. She was pretty sure they did and, with that satisfying thought in mind, she continued with her previous bright smile. "Meow, meow... Alright, next is Sir/Meowdam Posts-N-Vain! Meow, meow~!" she cheered, contentedly. "Nominations are...

Atomyk - Jeremi - Verite - york

And the winner is York! Congratmewlations, meowwww~"

posts_n_vain_by_teh_zombish-db4p0gx.png

Once again, not terribly surprising, as you don't get too much attention for how great your posts are, @york . All I can really say is keep up the good work and hopefully the spotlight comes soon!

"Hmm... Boring, boring...-- Ooh. RPer Most Missed, huh? Looks like nominations are... uhhh..."

BarrenThin - CCC Kouhai - Krieg -Mari

...bare and thin? That's stupid, too! But it looks like that's the winner... BarrenThin."

most_missed_by_teh_zombish-db4p0l7.png

I personally miss all of these guys aghhhhhhhh. But I can see why @BarrenThin is the one that won this. Definitely a great guy and fun to write with. I know last he checked in, he was doing great, so here's hoping that's still the case and things are going well! If you're reading this, we miss ya, buddy!

With those last couple of awards not thrown aside, but reorganized in her hands, Tarlotte was surprised to find she already only had two remaining awards left unread in her hands, her ears twitching with mild astonishment. "...Huh. Mew left. I guess that leaves Best New RPer up next. Nominations, meow!

Kaide` - Mason Moretti - Otto - Yun Lee

with Yun Lee being the winner! Congratmewlationssss~"

new_rper_by_teh_zombish-db4p0g5.png

G-g-g-good-- thats some--- th-thats some g-g-g-good sh-shiieeeettttt--- yeahhhhhhh---

Memes aside, I'd be a liar if I said this wasn't well-earned. Like, extremely well earned. I wish I'd been as good a writer as you when I started out, or even now, @Yun Lee . The fact you got this award just proves how great a writer you are, and I couldn't be happier to have you in the group. I so look forward to writing with and seeing more of you in the future!

Instead of actually throwing the last few awards aside, Tarlotte appeared to have been rearranging them in her hands as she read, leaving only one remaining unread in her pile of four held in her hands. "Alright, and finallyyyyy.... The Best RPer award, meow!" she exclaimed with cheer, tail waggling as she squinted at the award. "Nominations....

Atomyk - Gummi Bunnies - Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Verite

And the winner is... Atomyk!"

best_rper_by_teh_zombish-db4p0fj.png

I think everyone saw this one coming, haha. How could they not? No matter what you might think, @Atomyk , I'm quite confident-- and this award only goes to further prove --that everyone enjoys you very much, both in and out of character. Your writing is incredible, sure, but it doesn't hold a candle to how wonderful you are when you're just being you as, well, you, and not some character. Put simply, you're a pleasure both in and out of character and I hope to see more of you again soon! Keep up the amazing work!

"..."

With that out of the way, Tarlotte went silent, merely staring down at the now-read-off awards in her hands.. Surprisingly still smiling as she did so. It remained like this for a long few moments, before suddenly, with a loud and hearty laugh, she threw the awards in her hands up in the air, striking a playful pose.

rsz_kyoushirototowanosorafull70790_by_teh_zombish-dat7u3v.jpg

"Ahahaha, thanks everyone, nyaaaa~ Congratmewlations to those that one, and thanks for listening, meowww~!" she cheered, for once looking sincerely happy and genuine and pleased as she stood there adorably, laughing cheerfully, and--...

"...."

That voice....

Instantly, all joy from moments ago vanished, Tarlotte's expression going deathly serious as golden eyes narrowed and scanned the admittedly massive room, a sense of dangerousness and sharpness suddenly about her. When her eyes landed on the source of what she had thought she'd heard, she suddenly let out a sharp growl, arching her back like a cat, actively on all fours to do so. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not mew again!!!! What the hell are you doing here?!" she hissed, obviously absolutely seething, the look in her golden eyes alone enough to tell that much. "I'm gonna make you pay, you dumb, ugly human!!!! MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" she exclaimed, suddenly leaping out into the audience with surprising grace, considering how blinded by rage she seemed by the sight of Zinnia alone.​

A strange boy, clad in simple clothing and flanked by a grumpy looking old man, filtered into the crowd, attempting to remain unnoticed. After all, he hadn't walked these circles in a very long time. Things had kept him from returning. A strange force that rendered him inactive. Obsolete. Forgotten... Or so he thought. His eyes scanned the crowd before him, a rush of nostalgia filling his chest. It felt like it had been years since he'd seen a gathering like this. One where people he called friends simply coexisted, usually without any drama that couldn't be somehow patched up. A place where some of the nearest people to his heart existed.

This wasn't the first time he'd contemplated attempting to return. In fact, he'd made the journey several times. He greeted his friends those times. They'd asked how he was doing, and he'd answered genuinely. Yet, despite his desire to stay, he always left, and it was never truly on purpose. There were any number of reasons he could give someone who asked. Family obligations. Work. Other excuses. Mind you, these were legitimate tasks that he had to undertake, and he still carried the weight of them. The true reason was far from that, though, for he still found himself, even with two jobs, more free time than he anticipated. So what was the real reason? Could it be exhaustion? Could it be fear that, after returning, and then leaving, he feared his old friends wouldn't want him back anymore? Could it be as simple as the fact that he was too lazy to put forth the effort to stay in contact with them? Perhaps it was some of all of them, but perhaps they weren't all entirely true. No, the real reason was very fresh on his mind as he looked around the room, Frank leaning against the bar beside him.

He had lost touch with his passion.

Ever since he was very small, the exploration of new ideas and the thrill of challenging himself to reach new heights of literary prowess had driven him, which might surprise some, given his mediocrity. For years, he had striven to be like his idols- the Tolkiens, the Rowlings. For years, he had struggled to find a group of people who felt the same way. For years, he had felt alone in his aspirations. In his interests. Finally, he discovered a group of people he felt comfortable with. Friends he felt understood him and his dreams. Friends that helped him pursue his passion through brilliant stories and ideas. He wove threads among an immense spider web, his own work a poor, proverbial drop of water in a stunning, proverbial ocean of creativity and fellowship. He saw his story through Frank carried to fruition, something he found immensely gratifying, despite understanding he still had much to learn about creating stories.

His friends gave him joy, while he forged bonds with others that went beyond friendship that, though ultimately unsuccessful in the long term, helped him realize and address his flaws, leading to him finding the woman waiting for him at home. The feelings he had for everyone in this community had never wavered, even after his lengthy absence.

One day, though, things began to happen.

Certain things about himself came out to his family, resulting in a divide between them that left wounds he had not felt so greatly in a very, very long time. Add to that the fact that he had a family of his own to take care of now, and he felt increasingly trapped by the weight of his circumstances. That's not to say he was unhappy, per se; not at all. His family never ceased to bring him happiness. What all this did, however, was place a divide between him, and the creation of ideas. His mother had often encouraged him to explore this desire, and, when he thought of this task, she came to mind, and, quickly, a sort of unconscious resentment formed for his former passion. Often, he'd sit at home and contemplate rejoining them, only to give up the idea with a feeling that can only be described as a sort of distaste.

Seeing he was troubled, his wife approached him one day and asked what his plight was. He didn't truly understand what wrong himself, so how could he be expected to answer beyond a vague, "I feel like something has been taken from me." This statement, although vague and melancholy, set off something within him. While contemplating returning for the fifth time that week, he snapped. Writing had always been his dream; how could he simply allow it to be stolen from him? How could he let people who were practically his family be stolen from him? So, taking his favorite work with him, his own take on Frank Castle, he set out to his friends. His long lost, second home.

What he saw on the stage was a reminder of why he had wanted to return.

Tears welled up in his eyes. He felt undeserving. Why? Why? That was all that went through his mind as he gazed upon his award. The declaration that someone, somewhere really did miss him. It just didn't make sense to him. He turned around, looking at the exit to the room. The exit to leave once again. He turned back to the award. It had been up there for a while. No one would notice if he took it. He stepped up, and took his award, and held it close to his chest.

Stepping away, he disappeared the best he could, attempting to remain unnoticed. Frank, however, remained in plain sight.

It felt good to be back.

@Anyone​

Sam-Dean-Winchester-FBI-Agents.jpg

Two well dressed brothers would step onto the stage to collect their award. "I should get it, Dean."

"Let me tell you why exactly you shouldn't, Sam. I died fabulously. You barely interacted with anyone before you died."

"I worked with Lincoln."

"Lincoln was already dead, Sam. Now me? I had a hot babe and a kid and some sort of Grim Reaper. I had everyone after me, so I'm collecting it."

He stepped up to the stage to get the award while Sam just stood back.

As he collected the award, he stared at Winter's butt for a second. What can I say? Dean's a man who likes women.

tumblr_nf9qhajcMn1t3mjj1o1_500.gif

"Well, as I collect this award, I'd like to thank the Academy. I mean, my killers. Without you, none of this would have been possible. And to kids in the audience, uh, stay in school, eat your veggies, and brush your teeth. I think that covers it. Yeah, that covers it."

Dean was then rudely interrupted.

"Woah there, you better calm down, bud." Dean said in a joking manner.

"Dean, let's not get involved." Sam said.

((OoC note: That actually means a lot to me, and I am trying my best. At least i'm having fun, even if I never win any awards.))

Michiko just so happened to glance up after hearing that Dean got an award with his brother. Took her a moment to fully recognize him but when she did she caught him looking at Winter's butt. Dean messed up. :-|

michiko-and-hatchin-part-1-04.jpg

Getting up from her seat at the bar suddenly, knocking over the stool she sey out like a woman on a mission. Making her way to the stage so she could put Dean into a seemingly playful headlock.

"Congrats on the award, but this hot babe just saw what you did." she growled.

tumblr_na3q8qU2zA1tzrp6po1_500.gif

Hatchin had watched Michiko get up and leave, quietly feeling sorry for Dean. She had assumed that they didn't make their relationship completely official, yet Michiko obviously felt they were without question. Hatchin sighed, hoping her own love life wouldn't be as complicated in the future. It was a headache. At least he didn't get slapped though.

@Minerva

056.png

Koyomi sighed.

"My romance with my own little sister is better than all those romances. I'm an attractive guy, right, Karen-chan?"

@Kaykay @Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_n7xx5bIusY1sig565.png

"Hmm...well, you're cool at least, nii-chan!"

So she said, before promptly giving him an accusing look as he stared somewhere. In her heart, she took that back.

@Verite @Midnight Maiden

"Yeah, that's about right."

Shirou nodded when Setsuna, presumably unintentionally, degraded the entirety of the human race's confidence. Of course, Shirou didn't count himself among those kinds of people. He waited for a moment while Setsuna pondered her answer. He had a feeling that she'd answer with a "No."

And as it turned out, he was right.

"Huh?" Shirou raised an eyebrow. "Those two ain't mutually exclusive, ya know. What if you're someone who 'requires' it huh? These things seem to be runnin' by votes, so let's say for example ya get the votes and win. It'd get on other people's nerves if after gettin' voted up ya just rejected it."

He placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair while smirking as if telling a joke.

"But if you do do that, that'd be one hell of a riot, so I wouldn't be opposed."

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_kyo_by_teh_zombish-db2k2s9.jpg

"Ahhh. I believe I understand, then," Setsuna clarified with a smile and a nod. If only she knew she'd pretty much just just made out the entire human race to be lacking in confidence. Oh, well. Surely it wouldn't do any harm and no one would know about it.... Except, you know, literally everyone nearby and everyone that actually read all of the award show posts, and all. But surely nobody would notice, still. Right? Yeah. Right.

In any case, Shirou's reasoning made her smile fade, a slightly more confused but thoughtful look on her face. "It would... upset others if I won, but did not claim the award?" she asked for clarification, confused by the concept. "...Would they not rather have it, instead?" Yeah. She didn't get it. But nevertheless. "..I suppose if it would be rude for me to not claim something that was entitled to me, I will avoid doing so.. Assuming I win anything."

A pause.

"...If that is as you wish, of course." Oh gosh not this again.

@Kaykay

Before Joshua's question would be answered, the angel would feel a knife pressed against the side of his neck. Behind him, as if she had appeared out of thin air, was a rather average looking schoolgirl. Her black hair was tied back in a tight ponytail and her Japanese school uniform was stained with, um, an unidentifiable crimson liquid. Josh hardly moved upon feeling the knife, but would look back over his shoulder to see the girl.

9FgCoB9.png

"Can I help you?"

With a flat expression and a monotone voice the girl replied, "You were supposed to be on the stage five minutes ago. Don't you remember? You and I are supposed to be presenting awards after the last individuals finished. You're. Late."

"Ayano Aishi, yes? Gee, don't you think that maybe you could've just... told me I was late instead of pointing a knife at my neck? It's not like you can kill me. Put the knife down and I'll go with you."

Complying, Ayano sat her knife down on a table and gestured to the stage, expecting Joshua to follow. Josh nodded before glancing back to Teresa. "Excuse me, I'll be back shortly."

c8yYFhS.png

"Greetings, ants," Ayano would start after arriving on stage and taking a mic to speak into. "Excuse the red on my uniform. I'm in the art club at my school and I was partaking in "club activities" before coming here. Anyhow, I believe it's time to present awards for..."

"Restless in Rapture. First up is..."

"Don't cut me off," Ayano hissed, shooting Joshua a look.

"Cranky much? Are you salty, perhaps, that you didn't get nominated for any awards in your own game? Such a shame."

"Do I look like I care? About anything? Just tell the audience what our first category is."

Joshua cleared his throat. "Our first category is Best Chapter, and our nominations are Motion of the Ocean (Final Chapter), Reach for the Sky (Second Chapter), The Calm (Third Chapter), and Under the Sea Shopping Spree (First Chapter)."

"And the winner is... Motion of the Ocean (Final Chapter). No comment. I wasn't in that chapter. By that point, I had gone off my own looking for a way back to my Senpai. Love is more important than Murder Games, after all."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that."

best_chap_by_teh_zombish-db53cnj.png

While I wasn't active for this chapter, I definitely regret it. This chapter had the cast pitted against Handsome Jack as he rose the city of Rapture from the depths of the ocean and definitely gave off an air of excitement. Thanks for giving everyone a great, enjoyable chapter to an all around great Murder Game, Jeremi!

@Jeremi

Ignoring Joshua, Ayano would proceed to announce the next category. "Next, we have the Best Character Prologue award. Our nominations are Jesse Custer, Kana, Medea, and Spider-Gwen. And our winner is Kana. Hooray, I guess."

Joshua chuckled. "You could at least pretend to be excited, hm?"

"I am. Can't you see? This is my excited face," Ayano replied, a frown on her lips.

best_prologue_by_teh_zombish-db53hnp.png

Kana's prologue is yet another one of Sen's famous posts that she puts 110% into like many of her wonderful posts. Everything from the beautiful post format, dialog, and music was just all around well executed. Great work as always, Sen!

@Sen

"Anyhow, where there is a beginning there is always an ending too. That's why, next, we have our Best Character Epilogue award to present. The nominations are Bubba and the Zin, Kana, Nier, and Vanille. That being said, our winner is... Kana."

iVtu8qW.png

"Again? She already won Best Prologue," Ayano remarked, a flat, bored expression on her lips. Oops, I really should put more emotion into this, shouldn't I? "I mean, she won again. Yay!" the schoolgirl forced a fake smile, her lips twitching at the corners.

best_epilogue_by_teh_zombish-db53hoe.png

Yet another well-deserved award going to Sen here! Another wonderfully executed post with very sweet interactions done between Kana and her mother. It's quite the nice read. Keep up the great work! <3

@Sen

Raising an eyebrow at Ayano, Joshua would shake his head before turning to look at the audience again. "What would a Murder Game be without additional supporting characters? Next, I bring you our Best NPC award. The nominations are... Bridgette DeWitt, Eggman, Handsome Jack, and Ocelot. But we can only have one winner, so that winner is... Handsome Jack."

"G-Good for him," Ayano stuttered, struggling to give out genuine compliment.

best_npc_by_teh_zombish-db53hn8.png

After reading over Handsome Jack again, I can definitely see why he'd win this award! It's enjoyable to read a character who causes so much trouble, yet they completely believe themselves to be justified in their own eyes. Plus, his personalty and even reactions to the other characters were just all around amusing. Great job!

@Jeremi

"So, up next, we have our award for Best Male Character. The nominations are Ellis, Jesse Custer, Keaton, and Soldier 76."

LPJsx1f.png

"Although, I do have one honorable mention to speak of: my beloved Senpai. I know he wasn't in this game, but if he would've been, everyone would've voted him as Best Male Character... or else."

kOS8Agx.png

"Um, Ayano? Tell them who won."

"I was getting to that," she replied, shooting Joshua a glare. "Our winner is... Jesse Custer."

best_male_by_teh_zombish-db5xtz2.png

From what I saw of Jesse and having interacted with him myself, I really enjoyed him. Especially seeing that he caught onto the two-faced nature of Ayano when I did participate with her. I also have to say, after skimming over some of RIR again, I definitely enjoyed Jesse's comment in this post and even his speech in this post. Great Job, Pike!

@The Myrmidon

"Anyhow, ladies and gentleman, those are all the awards we have to give up for now. More will be presented after this short intermission. For now, any of the winners may proceed to the stage and pick up their certificates. Congratulations."

Smirking Joshua gave Ayano a playful nudge. "Not half bad. I think I sensed a little more emotion in that last bit."

"Ah, really? Good, good," Ayano replied, only to earn a chuckle from Joshua.

"Sarcasm, dear. Don't give up your day job."

Last edited by a moderator:
UJqddYE.png

"Oh, ha ha, no thanks," Senna said, waving her hands when Harper would offer for them to try kissing again. "Like I said, I'm not really ready. Not to mention, Blake sort of killed any romantic vibes coming from this place in my opinion." Shrugging her shoulders, Senna began to look around the room once again. "So, uh, what should we do now? Maybe grab a bite to eat? I was interested in finding some ice-cream if this place has any..."

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

Harper's expression lit up at the mention of food.

"Ah dude! I'm like, starving." She said with a grin before looking around for a bit. "Sure, I could go for some ice cream." Harper said before taking Senna by the hand and dragging her over to wherever the ice cream was (if there was any.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

After the intermission would finish, Joshua and Ayano would return to the stage yet again to present awards. The dark haired girl continued to give the angel an evil eye, yet he ignored it and began to speak.

v3gTdjI.jpg

"And we're back, ladies and gentlemen. It's time to continue with our presentation of the Restless in Rapture awards. We have just a few more to present and then we'll be finished and I can get away from this psycho."

"What did you say towards the end?'

"I said... our first category is Best Female Character!"

hrlyjwE.png

"That's not what it sounded like to me. It sounded like you said--"

"Our nominations for Best Female Character are the following people: Carol, Kana, Spider-Gwen, and Symmetra. Want to tell them who the winner is, Ayano?"

Sighing, the girl would comply. "The winner is... Carol and Kana."

"I think you mean the winners are."

"Shut up."

best_female_by_teh_zombish-db53hqw.png

From what I read of Kana she was very cute and quite likable. I definitely enjoyed re-reading her prologue and epilogue. Nice work, Sen! And as for Carol, Atomyk knows I'm a huge fan of his Carol. She is spot on, badass, and perfect in comparison to the show she's from. I look forward to seeing more of her in Slowly Dead. Keep up the good work, Mic! :)

@Sen @Atomyk

"Next up, we have our Best Character award which should've been my Senpai."

WnYVdCC.jpg

Joshua sighed. "Just be grateful your Senpai hasn't been in a Murder Game. They're not exactly a pleasant experience."

"Anyhow, our nominations for Best Character are Carol, Ellis, Kana, and Soldier 76. Go ahead and tell them the winner, Ayano. And don't tamper with the award."

Grumbling Ayano would reply, "The winner is... Soldier 76! Not that I care, but congrats I guess."

best_char_by_teh_zombish-db5xtys.png

Other than Deoxys, I have to say one of my absolute favorite characters you've played so far, Crunchy, is Soldier 76. While I wasn't active enough in Rapture to catch him in action often, he's been totally badass and enjoyable to read in Slowly Dead. I look forward to seeing more of him in the future. Great work, Crunchy! :)

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Alright, up next we have our--"

i1v7NkZ.png

"Wait, let me announce the next couple of them. I... enjoy these categories," Ayano said, a smirk forming on her lips.

Taking a side-step away from Ayano, Joshua would shrug his shoulders. "Knock yourself out."

"Alright, our next category is Best Death. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll learn a few good killing methods from these pros."

"Our nominees are Jacob Frye, Jessie Custer, Nier, and Scaramanga. But who won, you ask? Well, our winner appears to be Scaramanga's death. How did he even die, I wonder?"

"It says he died two times over by the hand of a man of God. Sounds... painful."

"It sounds glorious," Ayano replied, still smirking.

best_death_by_teh_zombish-db53hpy.png

While dying is not always fun in a Murder Game, epic deaths are pretty cool to see. And this guy was killed nearly two times over! So the fact that Scaramanga won this award is no surprise. Good job, everybody. 8)

@Cromartie Sarkissian

"Next up, we have another death related category. Isn't it wonderful?"

"As an angel who's job is to sort souls of the dead, I'm not against dying, but I do think it's a little odd we have awards for this topic."

"Don't try to ruin my fun. Anyhow, Saddest Death is next. Our nominations for the category are Kinzie Kensington, Lizzie/Little Sister, Nier, and Subject Delta."

"...and our winner of this category is... Nier! Congrats on, um, dying?"

saddest_death_by_teh_zombish-db53hph.png

Nier is such an angsty character. Even while he was alive so many of the things he said were sad. So adding his death into the mix just made things even sadder. It's no surprise he won this award. Great job playing Nier, Juju! And great job to everyone who made this death a sad, memorable one.

@Gummi Bunnies

"And finally, we're onto our last award for Restless in Rapture."

U7O2Ldh.png

"And just when things were finally starting to get good. Such a shame. This last category is our Most McFucked Up Moment. The nominations are: Carol killing the Little Sister, Nier dying, Keaton losing an arm, and The double murder."

"Yes indeed. Now, let's find out who's moment was the most fucked of all. Our winner is... Carol killing the Little Sister."

mcfucked_up_by_teh_zombish-db53hp2.png

If anyone knows much about The Walking Dead, they'll know how fucked up of a character Carol is. She's been through hell and back both mentally and physically. She took the weight of the world on her shoulders and even did horrible things just so her friends wouldn't have to do them. And Atomyk portrays that absolutely flawlessly when he plays her. It's no surprise to me at all he won an award for this moment. It was well executed, and indeed fucked up. Amazing work with Carol as always, Mic! As I said before, I can't wait to see more of her in Slowly Dead. :)

@Atomyk

"Annnnd would you look at that. We're finally done," Joshua said, appearing a bit relieved. "Thanks for your time, everyone. Any of the winners may proceed to the stage now to pick up their awards. Congrats and I hope all of you enjoy the rest of the show." Joshua took a bow before exiting the stage and heading back over to where Teresa was at.

"..."

"What he said," Ayano remarked, leaving the stage herself afterwards.​

fRYLiqY.png

Showered with awards, the little girl squealed at each and every time they called out her name.

"Mama would be soooo proud of me!"

Yes, yes, she would be.

Definitely.

kU3rXY6.png

... "But what's a 'prologue' and an 'epilogue'...?​

rsz_kyo_by_teh_zombish-db2k2s9.jpg

"Ahhh. I believe I understand, then," Setsuna clarified with a smile and a nod. If only she knew she'd pretty much just just made out the entire human race to be lacking in confidence. Oh, well. Surely it wouldn't do any harm and no one would know about it.... Except, you know, literally everyone nearby and everyone that actually read all of the award show posts, and all. But surely nobody would notice, still. Right? Yeah. Right.

In any case, Shirou's reasoning made her smile fade, a slightly more confused but thoughtful look on her face. "It would... upset others if I won, but did not claim the award?" she asked for clarification, confused by the concept. "...Would they not rather have it, instead?" Yeah. She didn't get it. But nevertheless. "..I suppose if it would be rude for me to not claim something that was entitled to me, I will avoid doing so.. Assuming I win anything."

A pause.

"...If that is as you wish, of course." Oh gosh not this again.

@Kaykay
Naturally, the demeaning of the human race's sum total confidence was something that simply flew unnoticed. One didn't blink an eye when someone said the sky was blue or that water was wet after all.

But in any case.

"Damn straight it would." He nodded before she followed up on her first question. "Like hell they'd want that. Maybe some low-life punks would, but nobody else wants an award that someone else earned for themselves. Then it's just an even more meaningless piece of paper ya gotta carry around, and it's literally worth less than nothin'. That'd be one hell of a pain in the ass."

That was all on the supposition that she won something though, so it may or may not become relevant. Though he had to admit, her rejecting the award and just passing it to someone would be pretty amusing.

But of course she wouldn't do that. She just wanted to do whatever he said. What a rough habit to break.

"I want to see something I'd never see coming. Now how're ya gonna do that, huh?" Shirou smirked, deciding that was, in the end, something close to choosing your own way.

@Midnight Maiden

• Nice Execution!

It appeared as though Gir had been stopped by another lady, this one going by the name of Ruby. Of course, Gir recovered from the impact rather quickly and simply stood up before beginning to yell.

"I'M A FLYIN' SAUCER!!!!!!!"
@Midnight Maiden @york
UJqddYE.png

"Oh, ha ha, no thanks," Senna said, waving her hands when Harper would offer for them to try kissing again. "Like I said, I'm not really ready. Not to mention, Blake sort of killed any romantic vibes coming from this place in my opinion." Shrugging her shoulders, Senna began to look around the room once again. "So, uh, what should we do now? Maybe grab a bite to eat? I was interested in finding some ice-cream if this place has any..."

The very cranky lorekeeper stomped her feet and threw a tantrum like a child who received old socks for Christmas. The young woman was so enraged she could hardly speak. In fact, her cheeks even began to turn a deep shade of red. Breaking the fourth wall, Zinnia turned and looked directly into the souls of Kim and Sav.

RSFSlN1.png

"You two probably think this is funny, but trust me, you won't think it's funny anymore when I kick your asses!"

It was shortly after making her threat that Zinnia would notice Jack Frost's arrival. "Oh jeez, I remember you. The other Jack I got confused with my Jack."

"Wait, cat, is he your boyfriend? What the hell!?! WHY DO WE BOTH HAVE BOYFRIENDS NAMED JACK!?!?!"

@Midnight Maiden @york

"Hmph, fine, I didn't need your blessings anyhow," Joshua spat back, sticking his hands into his pockets. "I'm an angel; I'm already blessed. Tee hee~" He would flash her an award winning asshole smile afterwards, insinuating that he did not intend to let her ruin his fun of being a jerk. "I don't need your entertainment either. I'm sure this art will be amusing enough."

When she joked about him flirting with a fifteen-year-old, the male would let out a laugh. "Now, why would that be a problem? In my usual form, I do look like I'm about fifteen or so. There would be absolutely nothing wrong with that. Unless you brought it up because you might be... jealous."

"Anyhow, I'm going to take a look at some of these pictures. Follow along if you wish," he said, taking a stroll toward some of the new pictures hanging on the walls...

moonlit_sonata_by_teh_zombish-dazoq2z.png

"Oh, that's nice."

moon_by_the_lake_by_teh_zombish-dazoq9w.jpg

"I don't know them, but interesting."

chu_by_teh_zombish-dazoq43.png

All of Joshua's composure was lost.

d6JGyEd.png

"I-I CHANGE MY MIND! THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! D-DON'T LOOK, TERESA!"

@Midnight Maiden

After singing her song, Ilona would sit on the end of the stage, being sure to leave room for the individuals who presented the next awards. She smiled softly, kicking her feet as she gazed out into the crowd. For the first time that evening, Ilona actually felt quite a bit better. Whether it was because she was now dressed up or because she had been able to sing a song she wasn't entirely certain, but at least her mood had improved.

As she sat, Ilona would hear a couple familiar voices call out to her, jolting the blonde from her thoughts. She stood back up, a grin on her lips as she would wave to Zidane and Sophie. Deciding to put her loud voice to good use for once this evening, Ilona called out to them. In fact, she even decided to call out for Ryan too! She hadn't exactly gotten enough time with her old friend tonight, after all.

excited_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sf79.png

"SIR ZIDANE! MISS SOPHIE! MISS RYAN! COME HITHER! I NEED TIME WITH MY FRIENDS!"

Excited, Ilona jumped off the staged and would first rush to Zidane, clasping his hands. "I wasn't aware of your presence here. How art thou?" she questioned, her eyes shifting from place to place. "Is Sir Bibi here too?"

@Bomb @york @Midnight Maiden -> Ilona gotta hang out with her bff Ryan some more. <3​
20.png

"I'm fine, and I see you're doing fine too." Zidane responded, ignoring the fact that he arrived some time ago. "And I think Bibi went somewhere else, maybe to look around. I'm sure he'll be back soon."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york midnight maiden

Meanwhile, Bibi is still frozen solid, intimidated by Gnar and his army of cute cats. Doremi continued observing them, even though she knew Gnar nor the cats were Pokemon.

Bibi, while frozen, accidentally dropped the paper bag he was holding, and one can see the bag contains some cookies inside. Catching the scent of the fresh cookies, Gnar and the cats prance towards the bag, which causes Bibi to pick up the cookie bag and run away in fear.

As for Elsa the Delphox and Bomb, Elsa went to an isolated room, working on some sick beats, while Bomb was arguing with an insurance agency for the two vehicles that were... damaged. So both didn't notice the shenanigans occuring.

@Mason Moretti @juju​
Well, Jack's joke may have been good-intentioned, Tarlotte only shot him a blank look, completely lacking any amusement with his words. If it was a joke, she sure as hell wasn't laughing. "Then mew're blind. Blind, blind, blind," she scolded with a huff, crossing her arms with a huff and puffing out her cheeks. She did momentarily soften though, previously vigorously flailing tail seeming to slow as she appeared as though about to speak... Only to be interrupted by an annoying, familiar voice. That of that weird, annoying chick with the stupid-looking hair that, moments ago, she had hated mildly less.
Well, that was a moment ago.
rsz_hissy_fit_by_teh_zombish-davzuw1.jpg

"....Boyfriend?!?" Tarlotte bellowed, seeming completely outraged and... perhaps even embarrassed by this proclamation, though it was hard to tell if her red face was from anger or embarrassment. "OF COURSE HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND, YOU IDIOT!!! I-I'D NEVER DATE A WEIRDO LIKE HIM, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE DATING THAT MORE ANNOYING JACK!! MEOW!!!!!" she roared in addition. "I'M GONNA TURN YOU TO MINCE MEAT, AND PUT YOU IN A BLENDER WITH THE SAME IDIOT HUMANS THAT PUT MY NAME ON THAT STUPID AWARD WITH YOU! MEOWWWWWW!!!!"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york
Ugh. What a pain, Joshua was. His little comment about already being blessed just made her roll her eyes, scoffing at him in the process. "Yeah, sure. 'Blessed' with the ability to scare off anyone with so much as a lick of sense," she taunted, playfully. Of course, there was some unintended sincerity in that. He was good at scaring and pushing others away, she knew that for a fact. But, unfortunately for Joshua? That didn't work on Teresa. Not now, and not ever. Even if the moon should crumble, she would remain by him, forever and always.
Even if he was a total ass sometimes.
"Yeah, I hope so," she hummed to his statement about the art being entertaining. To be honest, though? She knew that no matter what it was, it would be. She hadn't seen many artworks before, having had no materials in her world before to create such works and those preexisting had been taken out by the flares. So she was happy to see what was in store, in truth... Though, her excitement was admittedly dulled slightly by Joshua's claim. Loudly, Teresa scoffed, harshly elbowing the male with a faint touch of crimson coming to light her face. "As if! I'd never be jealous," she snapped, irritably. "There's nothing to be jealous of. At all. You're just... way older than you look, is all. That's why it'd be a problem," she defended, only to shake her head. "Just..-- Ugh. Get moving already, idiot."
And so onward they went, viewing the vast collection of images with interest. Teresa, herself, admittedly seeming much more in awe than Joshua.
commission_for_kwkatz09_by_haruuuka-daxyel5.jpg
"...Hey, isn't that that girl that helped me save you?"
keira__decima_and_charise_by_teh_zombish-db4dc3b.png
"...Huh. That's weird. That one on the right kinda looks like she's got your hair, Josh," she mused, thoughtfully. Of course, she didn't realize that the girl in question also seemed to have her eyes, which was rather odd. But, whatever. Shrugging it off, she continued to follow close behind Joshua, blinking owlishly before furrowing her brows when he suddenly stopped right in front of her, nearly making her collide with him. "Hey, what's the big deal?" she inquired, trying to steal a peek over Joshua's shoulder, only for him to go off about this being a bad idea and how she shouldn't look.
Oh, this, she had to see.
Getting on her tippy-toes to see around him, peering at the neatly framed photo that happened to be of... them. Not just them, as though that weren't bad enough, but of them kissing. Or, well, her kissing him... O-on the cheek, of course! Immediately, Teresa's entire face went red, and she fought the urge to just hide her face right then and there. But she wouldn't. No, she wouldn't fall victim to embarrassment.. Hell, you know what? This presented some fine opportunity, with how obviously embarrassed Joshua was, now. So it was with a shuddering few breaths to try to calm her reddened face that Teresa did something totally unexpected..
rsz_of_angels__sinners_by_teh_zombish-db0h8u4.png

...Leaned up and pecked him right by where his jawline and neck met.
"...What's the matter?" she taunted, abruptly drawing back with a trolling grin and a pale face still dusted ever-so-lightly with red.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"..."

"......"

1_by_teh_zombish-db5kw93.png

"Did you just walk off while I was talking to you?!" Weiss hissed, seeming even angrier than before as Trevor blatantly ignored her in favor of wandering off. "How dare you! Do you even know who I am?" Apparently not, considering he'd simply walked away from her without a care, immediately after cursing at her closest thing to a friend she had. She was tempted to pursue and teach the miscreant a lesson, but alas, being bumped into by Ruby stirred at least a tidbit of her sense. "...Hmph. That imbecile isn't worth our time, anyways. Just ignore his foul nonsense, Ruby--"

28_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1y.png

"Ruby!"

In an instant, Weiss was at her leader's side, holding her steady after the impact with her head made by the... miscellaneous, flying green blob. "Are you okay?? ...What was that? --Nevermind that, do you need some water? Your aura should kick in in a moment, don't worry..." she rattled off, most concerned about the fact that her companion might topple over at any given moment. "Why didn't you get out of the way, you dunce?? You always boast about your speed- you ought to put it to use!" Andddd there was the tsundere. The ice princess in all of her glory.

@york

-----

"...Ahahaha, Ilonaaaaa~" Ryan slurred cheerfully in response, admittedly slightly delayed in her response to her friend. She went to hug the girl, but in her newly drunken state- which, she likely wouldn't have entered quite this quickly, were she not a major lightweight and the drink Macy had given her had not been so strong -, managed to trip and tumble forward, falling flat on her face and stomach from the slip, were no one to catch her. But even if that were the case, she didn't seem to care, remaining silent for a long few moments before raising her head and breaking into a fit of giggles.

rsz_dbac95952c852b181450311f9af814b9_by_teh_zombish-db4powt.jpg

"...Hahahaha, sorrrrrry! I'm such a klutzy, heheheee..." she mumbled, not even moving to get up. Somehow, her drink remained in tact, from which she took another small sip.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Bomb
cute_smile_by_kwkatz09-db340s0.png

"I most certainly hope so," Ilona would reply to Zidane, smiling softly. "It would please me greatly to see Sir Bibi again." Pausing, Ilona would let out a small, awkward laugh. "Say, Sir Zidane, I have something I've been meaning to ask you. Why, pray tell, were the two of us nominated together for Strangest Romance? I do not recall us having any romantic encounters while we were together in Civil War."

After speaking with Zidane, Ilona would be surprised to see Ryan's drunken fumble causing her to fumble. "Dear me, have you been drinking, Miss Ryan?" Ilona questioned, letting out a sigh afterwards. She moved over to Ryan, helping her friend stand back on her feet. Concerned, she would even have Ryan take a seat back at the bar before making sure the girl was okay.

"Are you alright, Miss Ryan?" the time traveler questioned, tilting her head. Turning to the woman working at the bar Ilona would ask, "Could you give us two cups of water, mayhaps? Actually, I shall take them myself."

Teleporting a couple of cups into her hands, she would swap the cup Ryan was holding with another glass. Little did she know, however, that this "water" was the exact same thing Ryan had been drinking. : |

And to make matters worse, Ilona began drinking some of it herself.

RIP

@Bomb @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @york

i0a4Tev.png

"For Lord Rayquaza's sake, do you ever stop yelling?" Zinnia shot back, finding Tarlotte's voice to be a more annoying alternative to nails on a chalkboard. "Keep insulting me all you want, it doesn't bother me. In fact--" Zinna cut herself off, her red eyes glowing with a deep frustration when Tarlotte called her Jack annoying.

"Okay, now you've crossed the line. I don't care what you say about me, but nobody talks bad about my Jack. My samurai is the sweetest man to ever walk the multiverse and I won't stand for anyone calling him annoying! I'm going to punish you for opening your big meowth, stupid cat!"

With a vigor in her step, the dragon trainer would dash towards Tarlotte, jumping on the loud catgirl's back. Wrapping her arms around Tarlotte to stay in place, Zinnia would then sink her teeth into one of her rival's cat ears, growling as she did so.

@Midnight Maiden @york

"Yes, I believe that is Aqua," Joshua replied, studying the picture Teresa had pointed out. "Aqua and that girl she cares for. Will she ever get out of the friend zone, I wonder? I suppose if anyone wishes to know, they'll have to stay tuned for the next update to Slowly Dead™ and find out. Tee hee."

At the next picture Teresa would point out, Joshua would frown. "Hmph, that girl looks nothing like me. If anything, she looks more like you. The both of you have the same blue eyes."

Josh grunted. "The big deal is that some of this art shouldn't be looked at. It's as simple as tha-- Hey!" The angel attempted to push Teresa away when she would peek around him, seeing the picture of her kissing him on the cheek. After she would see it, the male let out a scowl.

"See? What did I tell you? That picture is absolutely ridicu--"

7kWljeP.png

"T-Teresa!"

Joshua squeaked, his voice actually going an octave higher when she would kiss him on the cheek for realsies. Oh snap.

"H-Hey, what was that for?" he questioned, his cheeks flushing red. "I didn't ask for you to kiss me!" Fumbling for an excuse to make up for how flustered he was, the Composer added, "Y-You have cooties. Yuck. Don't do that again. Why is there even art of you kissing me like that anyhow? I didn't make it. Does someone in another multiverse ship us, or something?"

Smirking at her computer screen, Kim would nod vigorously.

Yes, yes, JoshResa is OTP. <3

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_setsunasacopycat_by_teh_zombish-dat6xcw.jpg

"...Oh," was all Setsuna really seemed to have to say, at first, falling silent thereafter for a few moments once Shirou had explained. "I believe I understand, now. Humans are insecure on their abilities, and feel comforted and reassured of their abilities by these 'awards', correct?" she asked, finding the idea rather odd, herself. But hey, if it was normal for people or made them happy, she was content with that. Not like she had to partake just because they did, after all.

"I suppose that is simple, after all," she agreed after another pause, giving a small nod. But his question of whether she wanted one only made her go quiet again, seeming rather distant and indifferent, not that that was unusual. After a few moments of consideration, she replied. "I would much prefer people that require them receive them, rather than myself. I do not wish to render anyone displeased."

@Kaykay

----

66_by_teh_zombish-db5kvwp.png

Admittedly caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the robot-dog crawling atop her briefly injured friend's head, Weiss admittedly responded somewhat poorly. "Ruby, look out!" ...Welp. Protective instinct kicked in, and she majorly, majorly mistook the thing for something actually threatening, instinctively punching the thing off of her friend's head.

Oops.

@york @thatguyinthestore

----

rsz_38b8c9a47586ca43fa87a8bf608da299_by_teh_zombish-db4polf.jpg

Ryan, mistaking Ilona's question, replied accordingly with even more giggles as her friend helped her up to her feet. "Haha, y-yeah, Macy got me some water and I was drinking that," she explained, thinking she meant drinking anything, not alcohol. As soon as she was helped to her feet, though, she practically fell onto Ilona, nuzzling the female mindlessly in a loose embrace. "It's soooo good to see you again, Lona..."

But, even once they reached the bar and Ilona tried to help her to a seat, she clung to her friend a few moments longer before slipping down into a chair. "H-haha, whooopsss..." she muttered, nearly spilling her drink on herself before Ilona swapped her current glass with a new one. "Oh... Thanks, Lona. And don't worry, hehe, I'm finee."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Mason Moretti

---

annoyed_by_teh_zombish-daf47yu.jpg

"Mrow?!?!" Tarlotte hissed, glaring harshly at her sworn enemy... Before actually breaking into a grin, laughing out loud in a condescending manner. "Ha! I'll call him annoying all I want!!" she taunted, posing various funny ways and making faces as her tail swished and she called out, "Annoying, annoying, annoyinnnggggg~ Almost as annoying as mew!" she continued to taunt, laughing as she leapt out of the range of Zinnia's oncoming attack, perching atop a stand on all fours with her tail vigorously moving about. "Whatcha gonna do about it, mweird girl?!"

Gir, of course, wasn't harmed by the sudden punch from the white haired girl. All that really happened was that the poor robot fell right off Ruby's head and face first onto the ground. Upon landing, Gir just smiled at the floor and said this:
@Midnight Maiden @york
Ruby Rose
Interacting with: Weiss, Gir, and... Others?

After a few failed attempts to stand herself up, Ruby finally managed it, looking somewhat wobbly on her feet before she shook her head from side to side... Managing to regain her balance, and her composure somewhat as she tried to explain herself to Weiss, but, but... Words! They came so fast that the poor huntress in training could hardly muster up a response, though what she could gather was that her friend was worried for her... Even if she was quite bristly about it soon enough.

Uuunfortunately, she had no idea how to respond right off the bat, and thus, her response ended up coming out in quite the disorderly fashion.

RmhiGRW.gif

"W-Well you see! I... Um I... Um... ..." She stuttered, before trailing off after a few moments.

Clearly aware that she herself wasn't even sure how to explain what happened right off the bat, she stopped to think about it for a moment, recalling the moments leading up to her not so elegant fall onto the ground. Let's see... She was talking to Weiss, but she got interrupted, and when she tried again, something... Hit her on the back of her head...

While that seemed straight forward enough, what Weiss said made her wonder though, since with her semblance, and her aura... She usually would have been able to dodge something like that, but instead... She stood where she was, albeit changing her position a little... But why?

Part of her must have known something had been flying through the air, towards them, but... If she hadn't moved when she did, it would have hit... Weiss! So, if her instincts hadn't told her to dodge, but instead, stand in a spot that would block what was coming towards Weiss, at the cost of her own well being... ... Well? What did that even mean?

As she was rubbing her chin, deep in thought about that, Ruby didn't notice the strange creature sitting on her head, that is until it mentioned something about it being a flying saucer, before Weiss knocked it off of her head, causing Ruby to yelp, which just come out as a little "eep!".

After her initial moment of surprise, she pulled herself together, peering down at the strange creature now planted face first against the ground.

"... Um... Are you okay? Flying... Saucer... Thing?" She asked, looking a little confused.

Honestly, it didn't look like a saucer, much less something that was capable of flight, but it must have been! Otherwise it was hard to believe it flew across the room with enough speed and force to do what it did to her...

Jack Frost
Interacting With: Tarlotte, and Zinnia

Whoops, Jack had forgotten that Tarlotte didn't quite get his humor... Or if she did, she sure disguised it real well under her usual uh... Behavior, rubbing the back of his neck, he was about to try another approach when another familiar face popped up, Zinnia, if he remembered correctly.

His first instinct was to greet her, but that attempt was cut short when Zinnia suddenly asked if he was Tarlotte's boyfriend, which quickly caused him to... Shrink away a little, looking a bit more sheepish, but nonetheless, he tried to roll with it, even if he did end up chuckling nervously as he tried to find the right approach to this.

"Well... Ah... It's nooot what you-..." And before he even had the chance to finish, Tarlotte had already gotten mad.

It seems like the very notion of Tarlotte dating him set the cat-girl off.

jBNVcvl.gif

"Oh no..." He groaned under his breath.

Welp, if his memory of Zinnia was a bit foggy, what was unfolding in front of his very eyes was quick to change that; if he had remembered correctly, Zinnia had ended up being... Together, together with someone else named Jack. Unfortunately, mixups aside, she also seemed to clash alot with Tarlotte due to both of them having a bit of a... Rampant personality.

Thinking quickly, he decided he'd try to disarm the situation before it could escalate too much further, tiptoeing over to Tarlotte before he spoke, trying to keep his voice a bit low.

"Maaaybe we should go..." He said, then paused for a moment, realizing something.

Just telling Tarlotte that would definitely not work, seeing as she was quite the stubborn one indeed, but... He didn't mind that, really... Juuuust as long as she wasn't picking fights with other members of the show, and wreaking havock amongst the general populace, but... ... Well, actually, he was a pretty guilty of doing that sort of thing.

Even then though, he still realized that he needed to find a way to distract Tarlotte, keep her from getting angry... And so far, the only thing that seemed to do that was... ... Cake! Hmm... And with that thought, an idea formed in his head.

"I mean... I know where they've got some cake stashed.~"
He added, a little playfully.

With any luck, Tarlotte would take the bait, but... Well, on the other hand, because he was whispering, it was uncertain what Zinnia might think he was saying. Despite it not being his intention or anything, Jack Frost did unwittingly make his motions look just suspicious enough that it might be mistaken for him plotting something against Zinnia, with Tarlotte... Oh dear...

Sophie
Interacting With: Ilona, Zidane, and Others?

It took... Alot of effort for Sophie not to run up and smother Ilona in a big hug, something that, in the heat of the moment... She had the urge of doing.

Though they spent enough time together as is, perhaps it was the fact that Ilona was here, at the awards show, that triggered this sudden urge... Or, maybe her singing just reminded her of Elsa, who still hadn't left her thoughts, even after so much time had passed since her... Er... Passing.

For the most part, Sophie hung back while Ilona re-united with Zidane, and Ryan, listening in on their respective conversations, even if she did feel a distinct longing to join in. On the other hand, she didn't exactly want to intrude on their conversations or anything, so she kept silent, quickly grabbing a cup of "water" herself instead, before returning to Ilona's side.

However, it was only when she took a sip, that she realized something was wrong; this water tasted quite bitter, and as she downed the drink, she felt a bit... Dizzy.

Something didn't feel right about this, and it was only when she was halfway through her cup that she realized why.

"Hey... ... Miss Ilona? This... I..." Sophie swayed on her feet a little before she recovered, gripping her cup a little tighter before she continued.

"I don't think this is... Water..." She finished, her words slurring a little.

Usually she was better at holding her liquor, but... Perhaps the stuff she had unwittingly drank was just stronger than she was used to, because its effects were beginning to show after merely half a cup of it...

On the other hand, perhaps it would make socializing a bit easier, on her end... But at what cost?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Bomb
@Others that I have missed

• Love
IuBqRCg.png

"Um... ok." Jabbers was sorta stunned at how much Navel was experienced with cats. But onto with dealing with Gnar.

"Um... hey! Quit it!" Jabbers would tell Gnar to stop chasing Bibi. Gnar stopped for a moment...

and thwacked Jabbers with his bone boomerang that Gnar kept handy.

"THATS IT! IMMA GET YOU!"

The chase continues, now with Pokemon added to the mix.​

Navel - Somewhere - Jabbers/Gnar

Navel sighed and laughed, setting the cat in his arms down.

"I suppose I'll play along here. C'mon, Jabbers. I'm sure we can corner him."

And soon Navel joined the chase, running in a different direction than Jabbers, hoping to to pin Gnar between the two of them.​

@Bomb

Ryan, mistaking Ilona's question, replied accordingly with even more giggles as her friend helped her up to her feet. "Haha, y-yeah, Macy got me some water and I was drinking that," she explained, thinking she meant drinking anything, not alcohol. As soon as she was helped to her feet, though, she practically fell onto Ilona, nuzzling the female mindlessly in a loose embrace. "It's soooo good to see you again, Lona..."

But, even once they reached the bar and Ilona tried to help her to a seat, she clung to her friend a few moments longer before slipping down into a chair. "H-haha, whooopsss..." she muttered, nearly spilling her drink on herself before Ilona swapped her current glass with a new one. "Oh... Thanks, Lona. And don't worry, hehe, I'm finee."

Sophie
Interacting With: Ilona, Zidane, and Others?

It took... Alot of effort for Sophie not to run up and smother Ilona in a big hug, something that, in the heat of the moment... She had the urge of doing.

Though they spent enough time together as is, perhaps it was the fact that Ilona was here, at the awards show, that triggered this sudden urge... Or, maybe her singing just reminded her of Elsa, who still hadn't left her thoughts, even after so much time had passed since her... Er... Passing.

For the most part, Sophie hung back while Ilona re-united with Zidane, and Ryan, listening in on their respective conversations, even if she did feel a distinct longing to join in. On the other hand, she didn't exactly want to intrude on their conversations or anything, so she kept silent, quickly grabbing a cup of "water" herself instead, before returning to Ilona's side.

However, it was only when she took a sip, that she realized something was wrong; this water tasted quite bitter, and as she downed the drink, she felt a bit... Dizzy.

Something didn't feel right about this, and it was only when she was halfway through her cup that she realized why.

"Hey... ... Miss Ilona? This... I..." Sophie swayed on her feet a little before she recovered, gripping her cup a little tighter before she continued.

"I don't think this is... Water..." She finished, her words slurring a little.

Usually she was better at holding her liquor, but... Perhaps the stuff she had unwittingly drank was just stronger than she was used to, because its effects were beginning to show after merely half a cup of it...

On the other hand, perhaps it would make socializing a bit easier, on her end... But at what cost?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Bomb
@Others that I have missed

Macy - Bar - Ilona/Ryan/Sophie/Zidane/Whoever thatguy is playing

Macy got up from her seat at the bar and wrapped her arm around Sophie's shoulders. Her intent was to give the girl some kind of open hug, but reality decided that Macy was still a bit too drunk to conquer gravity. She giggled and spoke to Sophie, who she understood to be Ilona's friend, but knew little else about.

"You're right about one thing, missy. It's not just water. It's water with a little bit extra on it. Magic water." Another hiccup separated her sentences. "And the magic is that all your pains and inhibitions disappear for awhile! Ain't that wonderful, doll?"

Is it possible that some sweet lisp of southern drawl worked its way into Macy's dialect? Perhaps it was an illusion. It's not like anybody at the bar with her would recognize an accent from the American south besides Mason, who was a little occupied with his flower girlfriend.

However, to Ryan, Macy apologized, "I swear I thought it was normal water at first, Ryan. Can you forgive me? We CAN'T let a little spat get between two new BFFs, right?"
@york @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Bomb

Mason - Bar - Cheza

"So, sweet flower, would it be wrong to give you flowers as a gift? I would like to know. I mean, you are a flower..."

Smooth, Mason. Smooth. Thank goodness you're drunk. Plausible deniability.
@Takumi[/hr][/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Navel - Somewhere - Jabbers/Gnar

Navel sighed and laughed, setting the cat in his arms down.

"I suppose I'll play along here. C'mon, Jabbers. I'm sure we can corner him."

And soon Navel joined the chase, running in a different direction than Jabbers, hoping to to pin Gnar between the two of them.​

@Bomb

Macy - Bar - Ilona/Ryan/Sophie/Zidane/Whoever thatguy is playing

Macy got up from her seat at the bar and wrapped her arm around Sophie's shoulders. Her intent was to give the girl some kind of open hug, but reality decided that Macy was still a bit too drunk to conquer gravity. She giggled and spoke to Sophie, who she understood to be Ilona's friend, but knew little else about.

"You're right about one thing, missy. It's not just water. It's water with a little bit extra on it. Magic water." Another hiccup separated her sentences. "And the magic is that all your pains and inhibitions disappear for awhile! Ain't that wonderful, doll?"

Is it possible that some sweet lisp of southern drawl worked its way into Macy's dialect? Perhaps it was an illusion. It's not like anybody at the bar with her would recognize an accent from the American south besides Mason, who was a little occupied with his flower girlfriend.

However, to Ryan, Macy apologized, "I swear I thought it was normal water at first, Ryan. Can you forgive me? We CAN'T let a little spat get between two new BFFs, right?"
@york @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Bomb

Mason - Bar - Cheza

"So, sweet flower, would it be wrong to give you flowers as a gift? I would like to know. I mean, you are a flower..."

Smooth, Mason. Smooth. Thank goodness you're drunk. Plausible deniability.
@Takumi[/hr][/hr]

Even though Mason was obviously drunk, it was a rather interesting question. Taking a sip out of the glass in her hand she thought about it for a moment.

Giggling, Cheza would let her head rest on Mason's shoulder.

"This one would not mind much if you wish to give flowers. This one thinks it's rather sweet of you." she replied. That 'water' that Macy gave her may have tasted horrible, but she had nothing else to drink close to it. There was probably water in it anyway, right?

@Mason Moretti

"Umm... Ilona! That's alcohol!" Zidane warned her too late, as Ilona had already begun to drink it.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The cat purred. As for Gnar and the rest of the cats... they still went after Bibi's bag of cookies.

@Mason Moretti
excited_by_ellisaire_db2phf1_by_kwkatz09-db2s016.png

"B-But Miss Sophie!" Ilona whined when her friend would suggest the drink Ilona tried wasn't water. "It's good! You should try some!" she suggested, shoving the cup into Sophie's hands.

A complete and utter lightweight, Ilona would be effected by the alcohol she consumed fairly quick. She stood up from where she had been sitting next to Ryan and gave Zidane a funny look. Stumbling towards him, she'd give the male a good, firm poke on his chest. "Hey, hey, hey, you didn't answer my question. Why were we nominated together for so many awards?" she giggled. "Do people think we make a good match?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Do we make a good match, I wonder?"

She glanced back to Ryan and gave her friend a thumbs up when she would state that she was find. "Splendid, just splendid! Since we're both doing fine now, mayhaps we can have a little fun together? I fear I may have been far too distracted by boys for us to spend quality time together." Ilona waggled a finger in the air, placing a free hand on her hip. "I should'a been born a lesbian. Let me tell youuuu. Time Squad mostly has lesbins in it anyways."

@Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Mason Moretti @york
annoyed_by_teh_zombish-daf47yu.jpg

"Mrow?!?!" Tarlotte hissed, glaring harshly at her sworn enemy... Before actually breaking into a grin, laughing out loud in a condescending manner. "Ha! I'll call him annoying all I want!!" she taunted, posing various funny ways and making faces as her tail swished and she called out, "Annoying, annoying, annoyinnnggggg~ Almost as annoying as mew!" she continued to taunt, laughing as she leapt out of the range of Zinnia's oncoming attack, perching atop a stand on all fours with her tail vigorously moving about. "Whatcha gonna do about it, mweird girl?!"

Jack Frost
Interacting With: Tarlotte, and Zinnia

Whoops, Jack had forgotten that Tarlotte didn't quite get his humor... Or if she did, she sure disguised it real well under her usual uh... Behavior, rubbing the back of his neck, he was about to try another approach when another familiar face popped up, Zinnia, if he remembered correctly.

His first instinct was to greet her, but that attempt was cut short when Zinnia suddenly asked if he was Tarlotte's boyfriend, which quickly caused him to... Shrink away a little, looking a bit more sheepish, but nonetheless, he tried to roll with it, even if he did end up chuckling nervously as he tried to find the right approach to this.

"Well... Ah... It's nooot what you-..." And before he even had the chance to finish, Tarlotte had already gotten mad.

It seems like the very notion of Tarlotte dating him set the cat-girl off.

jBNVcvl.gif

"Oh no..." He groaned under his breath.

Welp, if his memory of Zinnia was a bit foggy, what was unfolding in front of his very eyes was quick to change that; if he had remembered correctly, Zinnia had ended up being... Together, together with someone else named Jack. Unfortunately, mixups aside, she also seemed to clash alot with Tarlotte due to both of them having a bit of a... Rampant personality.

Thinking quickly, he decided he'd try to disarm the situation before it could escalate too much further, tiptoeing over to Tarlotte before he spoke, trying to keep his voice a bit low.

"Maaaybe we should go..." He said, then paused for a moment, realizing something.

Just telling Tarlotte that would definitely not work, seeing as she was quite the stubborn one indeed, but... He didn't mind that, really... Juuuust as long as she wasn't picking fights with other members of the show, and wreaking havock amongst the general populace, but... ... Well, actually, he was a pretty guilty of doing that sort of thing.

Even then though, he still realized that he needed to find a way to distract Tarlotte, keep her from getting angry... And so far, the only thing that seemed to do that was... ... Cake! Hmm... And with that thought, an idea formed in his head.

"I mean... I know where they've got some cake stashed.~" He added, a little playfully.

With any luck, Tarlotte would take the bait, but... Well, on the other hand, because he was whispering, it was uncertain what Zinnia might think he was saying. Despite it not being his intention or anything, Jack Frost did unwittingly make his motions look just suspicious enough that it might be mistaken for him plotting something against Zinnia, with Tarlotte... Oh dear...

6odApxT.png

Giving her rival the stink eye, Zinnia would stick her tongue out and blow raspberries at the cat. As angry as she was about Tarlotte taunting her, Zinnia knew that the girl was only doing it to get on her nerves and not really to insult Jack. "You're the one whose annoying! You're probably just jealous of me, aren't you? I'm cooler than you, I won Best Female Character in one of my Murder Games, and my Jack is even better than yours. You don't have nothing on me!"

Side-stepping closely to a snack table, the lorekeepr would grab a cupcake off the table before shooting Jack Frost a look. "You want to give her cake? Oh no, please, allow me to do the honors." As hard as she could, Zinnia would chuck the cupcake at Tarlotte's face.

@Midnight Maiden @york
tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

Harper's expression lit up at the mention of food.

"Ah dude! I'm like, starving." She said with a grin before looking around for a bit. "Sure, I could go for some ice cream." Harper said before taking Senna by the hand and dragging her over to wherever the ice cream was (if there was any.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
kaJjVAk.png

"Great, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a craving for ice-cream right now. Let's go see what they have." Senna began to walk towards the snack area, her eyes again drifting in Blake's direction. She frowned when she would see him somewhere near the bar, shaking her head afterwards.

You know what? I'm just going to have fun with Harper and I'll make Blake jealous.Yeah! That's what I'll do!

With a bit more pep in her step, Senna would rush toward the snack table and look around, spotting a few small ice-cream cups. She would open one of the ice-cream cups, sticking her finger in the cup to collect a bit of ice-cream on the tip of it. She would then turn around, playfully dabbing some ice-cream on the end of Harper's nose.

"We're in luck!" she said with a laugh. "There's plenty of ice-cream here. I'm surprised some of it hasn't melted by now..."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
After presenting his awards, Joshua would slink back over to Teresa, a frown on his lips. "If I wasn't immortal, I would've worried about my awardshow co-host stabbing me in the back with a knife." Glancing back to the pictures they had been looking at, the male frowned. "Oh, I almost forgot about these. Ugh. I'm not sure why I--" A foul expression crossed Joshua's lips when he would see another picture of Teresa with, well, someone he didn't exactly like.

V3UiliY.png

where_there_s_a_will____by_teh_zombish-dazoq36.jpg

"Okay, tell it to me straight, Teresa. Did you... pose for an artist to paint this picture of Will and yourself?" he questioned, utterly appalled by it.

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.