Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed that there were a few late arrivals to this awards show of sorts, appearing to have arrived just in time not to miss the Awards Show. However, interestingly enough, despite their late arrival, it seemed that one of them had already split off from the others and... Vanished, how odd... What's more was that not too long after, some awards that Tarlotte had dropped earlier had also disappeared from the floor they were once sitting at.

Ruby Rose
Interacting with: Weiss

Amongst the new arrivals was Ruby, who was wearing a backpack that seemed to be... Wiggling a little on occasion, but well, considering the young huntress in training's usual shennanigans, perhaps this wasn't out of the ordinary.

It didn't take long for her to start running around the area, seeming to be looking for someone, but as her searching grew more and more desperate, she finally gave up being quiet about this, and began calling out.

3arlvVG.gif

"Weiss? Weeeeeiss! Where aaaare you.....?!" She yelled, her voice echoing throughout the room.

Despite the sheer volume of noise permeating the room, it seemed that Ruby was hopefull that somehow, she would be able to get her friend's attention... Who she could have sworn had left for this Awards Show a while before she did; Ruby had opted to stay behind a little longer, since she had a little more... Packing do to...

Jack Frost
Interacting with: Tarlotte

It appeared that Jack Frost had arrived at the award show too... Except he didn't make his presense immediately known, and instead, chose to blend in with the crowd, wandering around, rather aimlessly for the most part, that is until the sounds of commotion somewhere near him caught his attention.

At first, his eyes darted towards a strange, brown pair of cat ears poking out from a nearby table, before his gaze found a scene nearby, where it would seem that some chaos was ensuing... With someone he instantly seemed to recognize...

909HL4B.gif

"What... The..." He started, trailing off a little.

It looked like he wasn't quite sure if he was seeing straight, until he blinked a few times, rubbing his eyes before he peered towards the scene of the commotion again, the realization finally hitting him. That familiar meowing, and shouting, and hissing... And yeesh, even clawing, there was only one person he remembered that was as crazy as this!

"Tarlotte? Is that you?" He asked, excitement peaking in his voice.

While he already seemed to know the answer, it was almost like he just needed the tiniest bit of affirmation to make sure he wasn't just dreaming this up... Or this wasn't just some other, moody... Cat-person that just happened to act like Tarlotte or something, because hey, consideirng the nature of htis Award Show, anything could happen, right?

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Others?​
Trevor had been standing right next to this girl who's name was "Ruby" whenever she yelled for some other girl named "Weiss." What weird fucking names.

Trevor yelled this to the teenager. Uncle T doesn't have the time or the patience for your high pitched annoying bullshit.

@york
Still seemingly blinded by complete and utter fury, Tarlotte continued to rampage, rampantly looking around every which way and tearing up the place in search of the asshole that had created the award. Of course, unfortunately for the catgirl, she couldn't kill the person who was writing her as we speak, or even see or touch her, for that matter. Poor thing was fighting for a lost cause, her whirls and maneuvers for naught, only serving to tire her out and waste her mana. Even so, she continued, raving about how she'd kill the idiot who did this and "Meow, meow, meowwwwww!!!"ing all about, up until....

rsz_90516_by_teh_zombish-dat7oj5.jpg

...Huh?

Suddenly pausing in her drastic, violent movements, Tarlotte looked off to the side where she had thought she'd heard a familiar voice. Surely she was wrong, for she hadn't heard him since long before now, and he'd left her in that time... But lo and behold, standing off a few feet away was none other than him. Jack Frost himself. The boy who didn't give up on her or treat her poorly in that one, horrible situation in which she'd been yanked away from her one true friend. Or, now, perhaps, make that two. Not that she would ever say so. No, she was a tsundere at heart, and barely had muttered Jack's name before snapping out of her truthfully elated daze and huffing, turning her head away and crossing her arms.

"...Hmph! Of course it's meow, you idiot! Who else would it be, meow?!"

--------------

Meanwhile, in another corner of the party, one Weiss Schnee was impatiently tapping her foot, looking around with an air of annoyance. Being run into by those two bumbling blondes had done a deal to her mood, and she was admittedly growing bored. So she fiddled with her scroll, checking her messages and, though she'd never say so? Hoping for something, in silence. That something? A message, of any sort, really. Just as long as it was from one of two people; Ruby, or her sister. She knew the former was supposed to be here, but was evidently running late... Again. Of course, that was hardly a shocker. As for the latter? Well, as the only sane and caring family member she had left, Weiss often found herself longing to hear from Winter. Though it was a longing seldom fulfilled, indeed, considering her sibling was in the military, tasked with her own duties, after all.

If only Weiss knew her sister was actually just on the other side of the room, pointedly staying wayyyy the fuck away from Qrow.

So, not being aware of that, Weiss continued to pointlessly fiddle with her device out of impatience and nerves, occasionally glancing around almost anxiously before looking back to her scroll again. This process continued for a long few minutes, up until a familiar, loud voice calling out her name, causing her to flinch before frowning. What was already a loud call was made louder by the fact that Ruby was only a few feet away from her, the girl's voice ringing in Weiss's ears. "Ugh.." she muttered, immediately putting away her scroll with clear frustration and stomping into her friend's line of vision, snapping at her without hesitation.

034.png

"Ruby! Quiet down, you dunce; I'm right here," she stated boldly, giving her silver-eyed leader a disapproving look. "Didn't anyone ever teach you any manners? ...And clearly you were never taught timeliness, either. You were supposed to be here an hour ago! Where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried I've been?" she rambled off, tapping her foot with hands on her hips before giving a briefly shocked expression. She... Hadn't meant to say that last part out loud. It just sort of slipped out, and she couldn't take it back. But desperate to fix it, and mildly flustered- especially after what Ilona had said about her and Ruby earlier -the heiress looked away with a sigh. "I just..- After what happened with the war, I...--"

"...!?"

036 (2).png

"Excuse me?!" Weiss abruptly demanded, suddenly absolutely fuming. "How dare you! I will not tolerate some... Some incompetent buffoon addressing myself, Ruby, or any of my team members, in such a manner!"

@york @thatguyinthestore

Reactions: Takumi
Still seemingly blinded by complete and utter fury, Tarlotte continued to rampage, rampantly looking around every which way and tearing up the place in search of the asshole that had created the award. Of course, unfortunately for the catgirl, she couldn't kill the person who was writing her as we speak, or even see or touch her, for that matter. Poor thing was fighting for a lost cause, her whirls and maneuvers for naught, only serving to tire her out and waste her mana. Even so, she continued, raving about how she'd kill the idiot who did this and "Meow, meow, meowwwwww!!!"ing all about, up until....

...Huh?

Suddenly pausing in her drastic, violent movements, Tarlotte looked off to the side where she had thought she'd heard a familiar voice. Surely she was wrong, for she hadn't heard him since long before now, and he'd left her in that time... But lo and behold, standing off a few feet away was none other than him. Jack Frost himself. The boy who didn't give up on her or treat her poorly in that one, horrible situation in which she'd been yanked away from her one true friend. Or, now, perhaps, make that two. Not that she would ever say so. No, she was a tsundere at heart, and barely had muttered Jack's name before snapping out of her truthfully elated daze and huffing, turning her head away and crossing her arms.

--------------

Meanwhile, in another corner of the party, one Weiss Schnee was impatiently tapping her foot, looking around with an air of annoyance. Being run into by those two bumbling blondes had done a deal to her mood, and she was admittedly growing bored. So she fiddled with her scroll, checking her messages and, though she'd never say so? Hoping for something, in silence. That something? A message, of any sort, really. Just as long as it was from one of two people; Ruby, or her sister. She knew the former was supposed to be here, but was evidently running late... Again. Of course, that was hardly a shocker. As for the latter? Well, as the only sane and caring family member she had left, Weiss often found herself longing to hear from Winter. Though it was a longing seldom fulfilled, indeed, considering her sibling was in the military, tasked with her own duties, after all.

If only Weiss knew her sister was actually just on the other side of the room, pointedly staying wayyyy the fuck away from Qrow.

So, not being aware of that, Weiss continued to pointlessly fiddle with her device out of impatience and nerves, occasionally glancing around almost anxiously before looking back to her scroll again. This process continued for a long few minutes, up until a familiar, loud voice calling out her name, causing her to flinch before frowning. What was already a loud call was made louder by the fact that Ruby was only a few feet away from her, the girl's voice ringing in Weiss's ears. "Ugh.." she muttered, immediately putting away her scroll with clear frustration and stomping into her friend's line of vision, snapping at her without hesitation.

View attachment 133971

"Ruby! Quiet down, you dunce; I'm right here," she stated boldly, giving her silver-eyed leader a disapproving look. "Didn't anyone ever teach you any manners? ...And clearly you were never taught timeliness, either. You were supposed to be here an hour ago! Where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried I've been?" she rambled off, tapping her foot with hands on her hips before giving a briefly shocked expression. She... Hadn't meant to say that last part out loud. It just sort of slipped out, and she couldn't take it back. But desperate to fix it, and mildly flustered- especially after what Ilona had said about her and Ruby earlier -the heiress looked away with a sigh. "I just..- After what happened with the war, I...--"

"...!?"

View attachment 133972

"Excuse me?!" Weiss abruptly demanded, suddenly absolutely fuming. "How dare you! I will not tolerate some... Some incompetent buffoon addressing myself, Ruby, or any of my team members, in such a manner!"

@york @thatguyinthestore
Trevor looked around for a moment, not sure who exactly had addressed him. The psychopath's eyes eventually laid upon a girl with snow white hair and appeared to have quite the bad temper. Deciding he's had enough of this bullshit (and just didn't like putting up with children in general) Trevor removed himself from the situation before a scuffle broke out.

But just when all seemed calm and safe....
Azura gave Mason a blank look. She had no clue who this guy was or how he knew her, but she could tell he was drunk from the distance they were at.

"Is there something you require?" she asked.

When Ilona had been nominated for best character and asked Toboe to take care of Mason and watch over him he nodded, grinning once more.

"Don't worry Ilona! I have his back, and congratulations too." he replied.

Hatchin looked up at Mable and sighed.

"Is all you got grape juice?" she asked, mostly out of curiosity and boredom.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Bar peeps
---------------

Cheza smiled when Macy asked to be friends with both her and Ryan, and participated in the pinky promise even if she didn't really get what a pinky promise was.

"Let us all be good friends from here on out, yes?" she replied. Then Macy brought up getting water and the Flower Maiden nodded.

"This one hasn't had water in a while." she spoke. She did need it to survive after all.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

-------

Michiko got up from the bar and made her way towards the stage just as Zim was walking off. What exactly did she plan to do? Well, to try and kick the annoying alien into Gir, that's what.

There was a possibility she was PMSing (or just slightly drunk since she actually had some booze before coming here) but that's for the viewer to decide if they so well pleased.

@thatguyinthestore
Zim had been kicked into his robot slave friend! Zim, deciding he'd been kicked around enough today, just remained on the ground for now. Gir, however....

WEEEfinishedcopy.jpg~c200

The poor robot had been sent flying right toward Weiss at a good amount of speed because of said kick! However would she get out of this sitaution?!

@Midnight Maiden @york @Takumi

"You don't even say bless you? How rude," Joshua snorted, shaking his head afterwards. "Anyhow, Teresa, asking you to bring me a drink was a joke for the most part. Can't a man have any fun at a place like this? I'm rather bored, to be honest." Huffing, Joshua glanced down at one of his hands, flexing his fingers.

"If you're not going to entertain me, how about I make things more interesting around here? It appears I have access to some of my powers here. Maybe I should... spice things up a little bit~"

He smirked.

My5KvqJ.png

"Tell me, Teresa dear, do you like art?"

With a wave of his hands, the walls of the room would change, suddenly covered in random pictures that apparently came from another multiverse.

"I'm not sure exactly what my powers just spawned in, but shall we take a look? It's better than sitting around here doing nothing," he said with a shrug.

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Others​
q8fqayd_by_teh_zombish-db0csyl.png

"...Let's see. You're a pretentious angel who thinks he's god. Of course I didn't say bless you," she remarked, sarcastically. To his next words, she merely shrugged. "I don't know... Can you have fun by not being a jerk? If so, then maybe," she teased lightly, mustering a faint grin for the moment. "...But I could see why you'd be bored. It doesn't seem there's much to do," she agreed with a sigh through her nose, warily glancing around... Well, until Joshua made a comment, to which she gave him a glare. "No, I'm not going to entertain you. I'm not some toy," she huffed, almost as though offended. "Besides... I'm scared to know what your definition of 'spicing things up' is. Going to try to flirt up some fifteen-year-old?" she once again jabbed, though she did have concerns on the matter.

But...

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

"...Art?"

Wordlessly, Teresa watched as Joshua somehow summoned images to cover the walls, seeming both awed and simultaneously wary from the display. She very clearly recalled the last time he'd magically summoned up art around her, and she did NOT want a repeat-- no sir. But he did say he didn't know what he conjured, so maybeeeeeee it'd be okay... Assuming he wasn't lying again.

"...Yeah, sure. But I swear, if you conjured up any more near-nudes..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

rsz_sometimes_by_teh_zombish-db2jftk.jpg

Silently, one Absolute Angel continued to spectate. Nyoom.​

Meanwhile, Little Girl was sleeping, and Deemo was holding her as she sat on his laps while sitting on a chair.

"Mmm... don't leave me..." she muttered.

@No one​

tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo7_100.png

"DATAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Wiruko would throw herself onto the countertop, a brief electrical surge coming from the unfortunate game cartridges that were left out. The "data" would surge out of them and into Wiruko. Well... now she was full.

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko is satisfied now. That was yummy data!"

@Mason Moretti

-----

tumblr_o91mteE7cr1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Hm... Vanille, so I won the Most Angsty character award... I don't know how to feel about this."

Well, it was awkward to Nier, considering that this was partially aimed to his other self in his head. It was weird.

@MarMar

"'Most Angsty Character'... What's that supposed to mean?"

Considering that Vanille came from Gran Pulse and that she was crystallized for almost her entire life, she'd never heard the word "angsty". Vanille didn't know what to think of the award that Nier had received.

@Gummi Bunnies

Trevor had been standing right next to this girl who's name was "Ruby" whenever she yelled for some other girl named "Weiss." What weird fucking names.
Trevor yelled this to the teenager. Uncle T doesn't have the time or the patience for your high pitched annoying bullshit.
@york

...Huh?

--------------

View attachment 133971

"...!?"

View attachment 133972

@york @thatguyinthestore
Trevor looked around for a moment, not sure who exactly had addressed him. The psychopath's eyes eventually laid upon a girl with snow white hair and appeared to have quite the bad temper. Deciding he's had enough of this bullshit (and just didn't like putting up with children in general) Trevor removed himself from the situation before a scuffle broke out.

But just when all seemed calm and safe....

Zim had been kicked into his robot slave friend! Zim, deciding he'd been kicked around enough today, just remained on the ground for now. Gir, however....

WEEEfinishedcopy.jpg~c200

The poor robot had been sent flying right toward Weiss at a good amount of speed because of said kick! However would she get out of this sitaution?!

@Midnight Maiden @york @Takumi
Jack Frost
Interacting With: Tarlotte

It really WAS her! Down to that catty attitude she had and everything! Really, he was overjoyed, so much so that he felt inclined to run over and give her a big hug, but... Remembering her nature, he managed to refrain, instead settling for a more casual approach, deciding to try and break the ice a little with some humor.

nv8R1JS.gif

"The Easter Bunny?" He said, in a playfull manner.

Welp, good thing the actual Easter Bunny wasn't around to hear this, otherwise he'd probably have gotten a good wack from a boomerang for bringing his name into this. Jack resisted chuckling a little at the thought of the Easter Bunny's face if his ventures outside of his own Universe were ever found out.

Though he didn't exactly make a habbit of venturing off due to his duties as a Guardian, it was still nice to pay his friends from across dimensions a visit every so often. As troublesome as Tarlotte could be, he really had been thinking about her, and the others he had met in that Murder game of sorts for a good while recently...

As lost in his thoughts as he was during this little reunion, it looked like his guard was down for the count... Which was fortunate for Tarlotte, if she took his teasing the wrong way, and prooobably very unfortunate for this young guardian...

Ruby Rose
Interacting with: Weiss, Zim, and... Others?

Ruby blinked, coming to a stop as she just barely avoided bumping into her partner by accident, stopping in her tracks for a brief moment, clasping her hands together excitedly.

"Weiii-... Oops..." She cried out in joy just before she clasped both of her hands over her mouth, realizing her mistake.

In spite of her embarassment at well, not quieting down despite what Weiss asked her to do, she seemed overjoyed to find her partner again, even after they got separated and all. As Weiss just about finished talking though, Ruby uncovered her mouth, about to stammer a long string of apologies for keeping her waiting for so long, but was quickly interrupted by the sound of someone yelling at her... Telling her to shut up... Someone that sounded muuuch too masculine to be Weiss or her sister.

"Hey! You can't just go around saying that!" She started, but stopped, realizing that whoever had yelled at her had disappeared.

With a look of confusion on her face, she walked around a little, just to be sure whoever yelled at her was gone, before she turned to Weiss, about to speak again.

Unfortunately, just like before when she had tried, she was interrupted, this time, by a rather abrupt impact to the back of her head, as she had inadvertently stepped in the way of Zim's flight path as he was flung towards Weiss!

As one could imagine, Ruby's head wasn't exactly the ideal thing to intercept the flying body of a little robot, resuling in a rather solid "bonk!" that sent her sprawling onto the floor, with a distinct bump on her head.

wiScXGA.gif

"Ghhh... ... What... Was... That?" She groaned, looking quite dizzy from this sudden impact.

Fortunately, side from that lump on her head, it seemed that she was more or less unscatched thanks to her aura protecting her, buuut... She might need a moment to recover from this....

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Jack Frost

It really WAS her! Down to that catty attitude she had and everything! Really, he was overjoyed, so much so that he felt inclined to run over and give her a big hug, but... Remembering her nature, he managed to refrain, instead settling for a more casual approach, deciding to try and break the ice a little with some humor.

nv8R1JS.gif

Welp, good thing the actual Easter Bunny wasn't around to hear this, otherwise he'd probably have gotten a good wack from a boomerang for bringing his name into this. Jack resisted chuckling a little at the thought of the Easter Bunny's face if his ventures outside of his own Universe were ever found out.

Though he didn't exactly make a habbit of venturing off due to his duties as a Guardian, it was still nice to pay his friends from across dimensions a visit every so often. As troublesome as Tarlotte could be, he really had been thinking about her, and the others he had met in that Murder game of sorts for a good while recently...

As lost in his thoughts as he was during this little reunion, it looked like his guard was down for the count... Which was fortunate for Tarlotte, if she took his teasing the wrong way, and prooobably very unfortunate for this young guardian...

Ruby Rose

Ruby blinked, coming to a stop as she just barely avoided bumping into her partner by accident, stopping in her tracks for a brief moment, clasping her hands together excitedly.

"Weiii-... Oops..." She cried out in joy just before she clasped both of her hands over her mouth, realizing her mistake.

In spite of her embarassment at well, not quieting down despite what Weiss asked her to do, she seemed overjoyed to find her partner again, even after they got separated and all. As Weiss just about finished talking though, Ruby uncovered her mouth, about to stammer a long string of apologies for keeping her waiting for so long, but was quickly interrupted by the sound of someone yelling at her... Telling her to shut up... Someone that sounded muuuch too masculine to be Weiss or her sister.

"Hey! You can't just go around saying that!" She started, but stopped, realizing that whoever had yelled at her had disappeared.

With a look of confusion on her face, she walked around a little, just to be sure whoever yelled at her was gone, before she turned to Weiss, about to speak again.

Unfortunately, just like before when she had tried, she was interrupted, this time, by a rather abrupt impact to the back of her head, as she had inadvertently stepped in the way of Zim's flight path as he was flung towards Weiss!

As one could imagine, Ruby's head wasn't exactly the ideal thing to intercept the flying body of a little robot, resuling in a rather solid "bonk!" that sent her sprawling onto the floor, with a distinct bump on her head.

wiScXGA.gif

"Ghhh... ... What... Was... That?" She groaned, looking quite dizzy from this sudden impact.

Fortunately, side from that lump on her head, it seemed that she was more or less unscatched thanks to her aura protecting her, buuut... She might need a moment to recover from this....​
It appeared as though Gir had been stopped by another lady, this one going by the name of Ruby. Of course, Gir recovered from the impact rather quickly and simply stood up before beginning to yell.

"I'M A FLYIN' SAUCER!!!!!!!"

@Midnight Maiden @york

Simultaneously, two party-goers piped up at this new development, looking oddly similar to each other in appearance.

rsz_11925869_1658628887717356_464369934_n_by_teh_zombish-db0luvt.jpg
tumblr_inline_nczn6bHRdH1sk47ji.png

"Oh my gosh! I got nominated for best female character?!" they exclaimed, completely in sync, both following their words with similar squeals of excitement.

They both died, along with their writer, of happiness because it was so fucking flattering people actually voted them best female and awwwww erjnsafkjwkjn

@Nobody

"And I thought having Macy and me was enough Multiverse Doubles. Just how many Mables are there?" Mason asked Rev!Mabel, drunkenly.

A mischievous thought formed in his mind. He became curious as to whether the many Mabel's functioned the way he and Macy did.
@Midnight Maiden

rsz_9ffaaf806b3b766559958f802728b0db_by_teh_zombish-db4rxp5.jpg

"Oh, um... Alright!" Ryan replied, a little surprised by Macy's sudden dash away from herself and Cheza, looking slightly dazed. Even so, she tried to dismiss it, instead looking to Cheza with a renewed smile. "So, you're a flower, right? What sort of magic gave you a human form?" she asked, curiously.

rsz_ehaxlu7w_by_teh_zombish-db4x9t7.jpg

Wordlessly, Macy was given two rather large glasses allegedly containing 'water', that were in truth, rather strong alcohol. Go forth, child. Release the chaos and incompetence that is natural of the human race....

Ahem. Anyways.

Back with Ryan and Cheza, the former only smiled as she was passed a drink, giving a grateful nod as she accepted it. "Thank you, Macy. I appreciate it," she hummed, gratefully taking a graceful sip. But, much to her surprise, the contents hardly tasted like water. In fact, they burned going down her throat, making her shudder slightly and nearly wince. But for the sake of being polite, she tried to keep her smile up, already feeling slightly lightheaded from the beverage. This wasn't going to end well.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"This one only remembers waking up in a lab, where there were many more like This One. This one was also chosen to take wolves, which were nearly extinct, to a place called Paradise once the end times came, but something interfered and that didn't happen, so Paradise is currently...lost, for now." she replied to Ryan, probably dumping more information than necessary.

Taking a sip from the cup brought back to her she cringed away, a grimace placed on her face at the foreign taste that definitely wasn't water.

"This is strange." she muttered, staring at the liquid like it was something new to her.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

"That's quite the story you have there, little Flower! Is that what Mason calls you? Anyway, I'm, have you told Mason all of these stories about your cool life?"

Macy spoke to Ryan and Cheza, but she remained distracted by some voice in her head. She thought, partially to herself, partially to Mason, and partially to Rev Mabel, "Is that Mabel? Usually I only hear Mason's voice in my head. How did you have this channel? Are you magic? Or psychic?"

"In any case, I'll gladly release chaos. That's usually Mason's job, but he's a bit busy with his stupid video games."

With brand new convictions for chaos, Macy said, "I'm sure you'll enjoy the taste soon. Just go ahead and drink up!"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_inline_nj7dzaryiV1sig565.png

"Hey HEY HEY! HOW YA DOIN', GENTS?! IIIIIT'S ME, JOSEPH JOESTAR! Here to present the game-specific awards for The War of the Universe now! Y'know, that one featuring everyone's favorite villain, Eric! Or... Ennis. Whatever! Here's hoping that I don't have to give away that many awards and that I get to keep 'em all, heheh!" A sudden voice boomed into the microphone on the stage with the intent of grabbing everyone's attention as the towering man behind it announced the next batch of awards about to be presented.

Alongside him, a more mature-looking woman in sunglasses appeared next to him, a more reserved and serious expression on her face as she cleared her throat.

dZ21VCV.jpg

"JoJo, cease and be silent," the woman in question, one Lisa Lisa, said forcefully, and perhaps surprisingly enough, Joseph calmed down, his expression growing stiff as he pursed his lips.

"Y-Yes, ma."

"In any case, do pay attention to what we have to present now. Being a good audience is just as important as being good speakers," Lisa Lisa spoke into the microphone, adjusting her sunglasses before continuing on, "Now then, let us begin, shall we? To start off this category is Best Chapter of the event. The nominees are..."

Finding Eden, Chapter Two
Asari for the Inconvenience, Chapter Three
Premonition, Chapter Five
Don't Fear the Reaper, Final Chapter

"And the winner, by majority vote, happens to be..." the woman began as she opened up the envelope and read off the winner, "the third chapter, Asari for the Inconvenience."

"Haha, I get it!"

"Quite."

best_chapter_by_teh_zombish-db4tre8.png

Not much to say here that wouldn't just make me sound like a broken record, but yeah, props to @Atomyk as always for stellar GMing, and also to @Jeremi for stepping up and taking the initiative! Woo woo.

"You may read off the next category then, JoJo."

CfsxaQrWQAE1EPj.jpg

"Alright! Next up then is uhh... Best Character Epilogue! The people who got nominated are... Uh, lemme see here..." Joseph mumbled, before reading off the nominees.

Skeletor - Esper - Garrus Vakarian - Bane

"And the winner is... Esper! Hey, I remember him! Not just from The War of the Universe, but from that other place... Uh, Meta... something Sickness. Metamorphosis? Metabolism?"

"Metamorphose, JoJo, dear."

"Right, right! That crazy Add person! What a guy! I barely knew him! Or the other him!"

"I know."

best_epilogue_by_teh_zombish-db4toew.png

Yeah, congrats, @Gummi Bunnies!

Between you all and me, I completely forgot I wrote an epilogue concerning Garrus so I was mystified for a hot second why he was nominated for that. Guess all the lore working just all bleeds together for me at this point.

"In any case, on the other side, we have Best Character Prologue next," Lisa Lisa spoke up once they were done with the other award, clearing her throat as she read off the nominations.

Skeletor - Esper / Mastermind - Joseph Joestar / Lisa Lisa - Toboe

"And the winner is... Joseph Joestar and Lisa Lisa. In other words, us. Admittedly unexpected, I must say," the older woman commented, briefly running a hand through her long, brown hair.

"YEAAAAAHHH! WE DID IT, MA! WE WON SOMETHING!"

"Stop screaming in my ear."

"Ahh, you're no fun!"

best_prologue_by_teh_zombish-db4tp4q.png

Nice, I won an award! Again!

Yeah I didn't really expect that to happen. Winning the award for Best Prologue, that is. Not winning another award in general. That was bound to happen of course, knowing my greatness. But ah, yeah thanks. I'll make sure to frame this on my wall with all my other awards.

"Well, whatever! Next up, we got Best NPC comin' on! The nominees are...!"

Commander Shepard - Garrus Vakarian - Mordin Solus - Steve Cortez

"And the winner is... Commander Shepard herself! I guess personally choking out that Elliot brat does win brownie points!"

"Ah, you finally got his name right."

"Don't get used to it!"

best_npc_by_teh_zombish-db4trol.png

I was personally more privy towards Steve, the pioneer of the gayvolution, probably. I wish I coulda interacted more with him through Lisa Lisa before dying off. Many misadventures could have been had between them.

But I'll settle for Shepard as well since Atom also GM'd her, along with Jeremi as well.

"Right... Well, moving on, the next category on our list is Best Male Character. The nominees are..."

Esper Add - Bane - Joseph Joestar - Steve Cortez

"And the winner is... Well, what do you know? It's Joseph Joester. Well done, JoJo," Lisa Lisa announced, congratulating Joseph standing right next to him, the hulking man clenching his fist and raising it in triumph.

"Hmph! Well, of course! What do you expect?!" Joseph laughed with a huge grin on his face.

best_male_by_teh_zombish-db4trp8.png

Nice.

"Anyway, and in turn, our next batch is for... Best Female Character! The nominees are..."

Akane Tsunemori - Kofuku Ebisu - Lisa Lisa - Rey

"And the winner is... Kofuku Ebisu! Aww, better luck next time, ma! Haha!" Joseph continued to laugh, evidently letting the award get to his head, though Lisa Lisa reacted little to not winning. At least she was nominated, which of course was flattering in of itself as well.

best_female_by_teh_zombish-db4tros.png

I'm surprised Akane got nominated. Guess that's the power of cute anime girls for ya that she got nominated despite only being in the area for voted out people.

Oh right, and congrats, @Midnight Maiden!

"In any case," Lisa Lisa cleared her throat, "Next up is Best Character overall. The nominations go to the following."

Esper Add - Bane - Lisa Lisa - Steve Cortez

"And the winner is... ah, me. Lisa Lisa. Well, look at that. Looks like I did get better luck next time around, JoJo."

"WHA--?! No fair! You got the better award!"

"I understand it must be embarrassing to be upstaged by your own mother, but do try to act your own age, JoJo."

Joseph only grumbled to himself.

best_char_by_teh_zombish-db4tro8.png

And here I didn't even expect Lisa Lisa to get nominated over Joseph, much less win as well at that. Huzzah.

"Gngh... A-Anyway, next up! Moving on! Best Traitor!" Joseph exclaimed, eager to move on, "The nominees are..."

Bane - Broly - Elijah and Niklaus Mikaelson

"And the winner is... Bane! I remember that guy. He talked funny... and his mask was weird too. Wonder if he knew ol' Stroheim with that kinda technology."

best_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4trny.png

Well, I mean... Of course.

Good job, @Krieg! You got an award for... the last game in which you were active all throughout! I think...

"And to follow up with that, we have Best Traitor Kill up next as well. The votes have decided that the nominations go to..."

Bane killing Koro-sensei - Lisa Lisa and Joseph's Murder - Roy Harper's heart ripped out - Mastermind / Esper Add Double Kill

"And the winner goes to... Bane killing Koro-sensei. Ah, yes. That... octopus-like abomination. I'm glad that thing did die off."

best_traitor_kill_by_teh_zombish-db4trnl.png

Not gonna lie, I thought it was really funny when it happened and when Bane was found out.

"Aaaand of course, to top it all off in the end, is the Greatest Moment of the whole game, and then we'll be off! The nominees are...!"

JoJo Tag-Team on Elliot - Sans / Garnet Tag-Team on Elliot - Shepard Chokes Out Elliot

"There seems to be a recurring theme here."

"You're tellin' me! And the winner is... the JoJo Tag-Team on Elliot! We did it, Ma! Again! Along with Grandpa and Crippled American Wheelchair Alternate Grandpa!"

"Yes, it was quite an ordeal."

greatest_moment_by_teh_zombish-db4trn8.png

I think I mentioned this in the last award presentation I made, but I gotta give a shoutout to @DBZ7 since he helped me with some of it. Only some of it. I wrote the later parts of Jonathan and Johnny since he got lazy about it, but yeah.

I await the next time I play JoJo characters and rake in all the awards.

"In that case, that is it, folks! Thanks a bunch for listening to me accept my own awards, heheh! Stay tuned for the next lot of awards comin' right up! See ya!" Joseph exclaimed, and with that, he dashed off, along with Lisa Lisa following him silently.​

Last edited:
"And I thought having Macy and me was enough Multiverse Doubles. Just how many Mables are there?" Mason asked Rev!Mabel, drunkenly.

A mischievous thought formed in his mind. He became curious as to whether the many Mabel's functioned the way he and Macy did.
@Midnight Maiden

"That's quite the story you have there, little Flower! Is that what Mason calls you? Anyway, I'm, have you told Mason all of these stories about your cool life?"

Macy spoke to Ryan and Cheza, but she remained distracted by some voice in her head. She thought, partially to herself, partially to Mason, and partially to Rev Mabel, "Is that Mabel? Usually I only hear Mason's voice in my head. How did you have this channel? Are you magic? Or psychic?"

"In any case, I'll gladly release chaos. That's usually Mason's job, but he's a bit busy with his stupid video games."

With brand new convictions for chaos, Macy said, "I'm sure you'll enjoy the taste soon. Just go ahead and drink up!"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
rsz_6285188ff9e7372c2b2fa196d84ddfa4_by_teh_zombish-db4x85f.jpg

"Hm?" Reverse Mabel uttered, raising a brow and smoothly hiding her internal rage that her imbecilic alternate had won the award as opposed to her. "Oh, sweetheart... " she purred, shaking her head. "..who cares how many there are, hmm? I'm the only one worth anyone's time~" Said she, promptly ignoring Macy's questions as though she couldn't hear them. Let the kid wonder. That made things more amusing. For her, anyways.

rsz_17249c885cfeb4e12632ab1e65e77c60a4fb0f4e_hq_by_teh_zombish-db4rtb9.jpg

"Nn.. R-right," Ryan muttered with a forced smile to Macy as she assured the taste would get better, swallowing hard and trying her hardest to ignore her burning throat and nearly-watering eyes spawned by the sensations. Still, she took another sip, struggling not to choke and inadvertently experiencing mild relaxation with every sip she took.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Barfolk​

Harper rolled her eyes whenever Blake shoved passed them and went to the bar to get a drink. The punk would shake her head whenever Senna spoke up.

"Yeah, he's probably just trying to get over the fact that he just let someone like you go. I know I'd have trouble coping with that." Harper said with a shrug before turning to face Senna again. She nodded along with Senna's words as she spoke, chuckling a bit when she suggested the contrary to what Harper had commented about her kissing. "Well.... if you want, we could try again." The bluenette said with a smile.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
UJqddYE.png

"Oh, ha ha, no thanks," Senna said, waving her hands when Harper would offer for them to try kissing again. "Like I said, I'm not really ready. Not to mention, Blake sort of killed any romantic vibes coming from this place in my opinion." Shrugging her shoulders, Senna began to look around the room once again. "So, uh, what should we do now? Maybe grab a bite to eat? I was interested in finding some ice-cream if this place has any..."

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

"..."

rsz_crouch_by_teh_zombish-davzv5c.jpg

"HOW DARE MEW PUT ME BY THAT IDIOT! I'M GONNA CRUSH MEW! I'LL RIP YOU TO BITS, TEAR YOU TO SHREDS, STOMP YOU TO THE GROUND, MEOW, MEOW!" she exclaimed, launching herself first at the award thrown at her by Zinnia, extending her claws to physically slash it into shreds before howling out a laugh. "HA! TAKE THAT! AND THAT, AND THAT, AND THATTTTT, MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

For once, it appeared Zinnia and Tarlotte agreed on something-- that that stupid award should never have existed, and was a complete and utter insult. Hell, Tarlotte would be less offended if someone were to throw up on her, call her stupid, make fun of her tail or ears, or bully her for what she was. Nothing would be worse than this! ...So it was a good thing she didn't see what Zinnia had done to the award before shredding it, the now-panting but sadistically grinning catgirl called out again.

"Where are the idiots that made that stupid award, huh?!?! I'm gonna kill 'em!! Meow, meow, meow!!!!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
It seemed that there were a few late arrivals to this awards show of sorts, appearing to have arrived just in time not to miss the Awards Show. However, interestingly enough, despite their late arrival, it seemed that one of them had already split off from the others and... Vanished, how odd... What's more was that not too long after, some awards that Tarlotte had dropped earlier had also disappeared from the floor they were once sitting at.

Ruby Rose

Amongst the new arrivals was Ruby, who was wearing a backpack that seemed to be... Wiggling a little on occasion, but well, considering the young huntress in training's usual shennanigans, perhaps this wasn't out of the ordinary.

It didn't take long for her to start running around the area, seeming to be looking for someone, but as her searching grew more and more desperate, she finally gave up being quiet about this, and began calling out.

3arlvVG.gif

"Weiss? Weeeeeiss! Where aaaare you.....?!" She yelled, her voice echoing throughout the room.

Despite the sheer volume of noise permeating the room, it seemed that Ruby was hopefull that somehow, she would be able to get her friend's attention... Who she could have sworn had left for this Awards Show a while before she did; Ruby had opted to stay behind a little longer, since she had a little more... Packing do to...

???
Interacting with: Anyone Really

ZaDV8gy.png

Elsewhere in the room, it seemed that a familiar pair of cat ears happened to be poking out from behind one of the tables, not too far off from a certain white haired guy with a cane, actually. There was a soft, rustling sound coming from there, as if papers were being shuffled or something, barely heard through the noise in the room... And considering the missing couple of awards that had been laying around earlier, apparently awarded to someone named "York", one might be inclined to believe that whoever under that table might have taken them, for one reason or another...
Welp, the presense of a certain character was also an excuse for me to pop in some OOC comments I suppose regarding my awards >.< first of all... Uh, thanks for those who voted for me! xD I must say I didn't quite expect to get Most Underrated twice in a row, in addition to the Posts N Vain thing, but well... I can't argue I suppose, even though alot of my posts end up being duds for one reason or another. Despite how long I've been in this group, I guess I still need to figure out how to properly fluff out my writing/typings without it going in circles and stuff, but yeah...

Er, I guess I'll try and see if I can't reach out more with my posts in the future! Ooor not... Since I guess I can always try and maintain winning these sortsa awards, but we'll see I guess o.o

Jack Frost

It appeared that Jack Frost had arrived at the award show too... Except he didn't make his presense immediately known, and instead, chose to blend in with the crowd, wandering around, rather aimlessly for the most part, that is until the sounds of commotion somewhere near him caught his attention.

At first, his eyes darted towards a strange, brown pair of cat ears poking out from a nearby table, before his gaze found a scene nearby, where it would seem that some chaos was ensuing... With someone he instantly seemed to recognize...

909HL4B.gif

It looked like he wasn't quite sure if he was seeing straight, until he blinked a few times, rubbing his eyes before he peered towards the scene of the commotion again, the realization finally hitting him. That familiar meowing, and shouting, and hissing... And yeesh, even clawing, there was only one person he remembered that was as crazy as this!

While he already seemed to know the answer, it was almost like he just needed the tiniest bit of affirmation to make sure he wasn't just dreaming this up... Or this wasn't just some other, moody... Cat-person that just happened to act like Tarlotte or something, because hey, consideirng the nature of htis Award Show, anything could happen, right?

Sophie
Interacting with: Ilona, and others at the bar

Arriving a little later than the others, save for Ruby Rose maybe, Sophie, much like Jack Frost, seemed to have taken the backseat to things, also wandering around the area... Except unlike Jack, her wanderings eventually lead her to the bar by chance, where she settled down with a light drink, not intending to get too wild at the moment.

She had intended to lose herself in her thoughts for a while here, but, her plans were quickly dashed when a rather beautifull song rang through the room. It was odd though, she hadn't seen any speakers around, and this one didn't seem to have any instruments playing in the background, just some vocals.

Though, even them alone sounded quite good, actually! In fact... Whoever was singing had a voice she found eerily familiar, one that almost reminded her of Elsa when she sang, but... With a different... Glow to it... One that gave her this incessant urge to get up, and approach the source of this music that was playing... But huh... Something didn't seem quite right about that train of thought...

Wait a minute... That wasn't just music playing, that was someone singing!

Upon that realization, Sophie finally looked up from her drink, towards where the singing was coming from, and just as the song came to an end to spot that it was none other than... ...

"Ilona!" She blurted out suddenly, before she covered her mouth with both of her hands, flushing a little red.

Of all the things she could have said, it would seem that in that sudden moment of excitement, she only ended up with Ilona's name, rather than... Well, literally anything else.

Quickly attempting to improvise, Sophie uncovered her mouth, letting her hands rest in her lap as she tried to think of something else to say, before the situation got too awkward, but... It would seem that she was drawing blanks for the time being... Oh dear...

...Huh?

--------------

View attachment 133971

"...!?"

View attachment 133972

@york @thatguyinthestore
Jack Frost

nv8R1JS.gif

Ruby Rose

wiScXGA.gif

Fortunately, side from that lump on her head, it seemed that she was more or less unscatched thanks to her aura protecting her, buuut... She might need a moment to recover from this....​
The very cranky lorekeeper stomped her feet and threw a tantrum like a child who received old socks for Christmas. The young woman was so enraged she could hardly speak. In fact, her cheeks even began to turn a deep shade of red. Breaking the fourth wall, Zinnia turned and looked directly into the souls of Kim and Sav.

RSFSlN1.png

"You two probably think this is funny, but trust me, you won't think it's funny anymore when I kick your asses!"

It was shortly after making her threat that Zinnia would notice Jack Frost's arrival. "Oh jeez, I remember you. The other Jack I got confused with my Jack."

"Wait, cat, is he your boyfriend? What the hell!?! WHY DO WE BOTH HAVE BOYFRIENDS NAMED JACK!?!?!"

@Midnight Maiden @york

q8fqayd_by_teh_zombish-db0csyl.png

"...Let's see. You're a pretentious angel who thinks he's god. Of course I didn't say bless you," she remarked, sarcastically. To his next words, she merely shrugged. "I don't know... Can you have fun by not being a jerk? If so, then maybe," she teased lightly, mustering a faint grin for the moment. "...But I could see why you'd be bored. It doesn't seem there's much to do," she agreed with a sigh through her nose, warily glancing around... Well, until Joshua made a comment, to which she gave him a glare. "No, I'm not going to entertain you. I'm not some toy," she huffed, almost as though offended. "Besides... I'm scared to know what your definition of 'spicing things up' is. Going to try to flirt up some fifteen-year-old?" she once again jabbed, though she did have concerns on the matter.

But...

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

"...Art?"

Wordlessly, Teresa watched as Joshua somehow summoned images to cover the walls, seeming both awed and simultaneously wary from the display. She very clearly recalled the last time he'd magically summoned up art around her, and she did NOT want a repeat-- no sir. But he did say he didn't know what he conjured, so maybeeeeeee it'd be okay... Assuming he wasn't lying again.

"...Yeah, sure. But I swear, if you conjured up any more near-nudes..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Hmph, fine, I didn't need your blessings anyhow," Joshua spat back, sticking his hands into his pockets. "I'm an angel; I'm already blessed. Tee hee~" He would flash her an award winning asshole smile afterwards, insinuating that he did not intend to let her ruin his fun of being a jerk. "I don't need your entertainment either. I'm sure this art will be amusing enough."

When she joked about him flirting with a fifteen-year-old, the male would let out a laugh. "Now, why would that be a problem? In my usual form, I do look like I'm about fifteen or so. There would be absolutely nothing wrong with that. Unless you brought it up because you might be... jealous."

"Anyhow, I'm going to take a look at some of these pictures. Follow along if you wish," he said, taking a stroll toward some of the new pictures hanging on the walls...

moonlit_sonata_by_teh_zombish-dazoq2z.png

"Oh, that's nice."

moon_by_the_lake_by_teh_zombish-dazoq9w.jpg

"I don't know them, but interesting."

chu_by_teh_zombish-dazoq43.png

All of Joshua's composure was lost.

d6JGyEd.png

"I-I CHANGE MY MIND! THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! D-DON'T LOOK, TERESA!"

@Midnight Maiden

39.png

Zidane was surprised to hear Ilona sing, since he didn't expect Ilona o be such a great singer. maybe on par with Garnet? : |

"Congratulations, Ilona!" Zidane exclaimed as he clapped.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @whoever i missed

Meanwhile, a line of USB drives seem to be scattered about, but it seems to be arranged in a way that it leads somewhere...

@Gummi Bunnies

Ruby Rose
3arlvVG.gif

???
Interacting with: Anyone Really
ZaDV8gy.png

Elsewhere in the room, it seemed that a familiar pair of cat ears happened to be poking out from behind one of the tables, not too far off from a certain white haired guy with a cane, actually. There was a soft, rustling sound coming from there, as if papers were being shuffled or something, barely heard through the noise in the room... And considering the missing couple of awards that had been laying around earlier, apparently awarded to someone named "York", one might be inclined to believe that whoever under that table might have taken them, for one reason or another...​
Welp, the presense of a certain character was also an excuse for me to pop in some OOC comments I suppose regarding my awards >.< first of all... Uh, thanks for those who voted for me! xD I must say I didn't quite expect to get Most Underrated twice in a row, in addition to the Posts N Vain thing, but well... I can't argue I suppose, even though alot of my posts end up being duds for one reason or another. Despite how long I've been in this group, I guess I still need to figure out how to properly fluff out my writing/typings without it going in circles and stuff, but yeah...
Er, I guess I'll try and see if I can't reach out more with my posts in the future! Ooor not... Since I guess I can always try and maintain winning these sortsa awards, but we'll see I guess o.o

Jack Frost
909HL4B.gif

Sophie
Interacting with: Ilona, and others at the bar
Arriving a little later than the others, save for Ruby Rose maybe, Sophie, much like Jack Frost, seemed to have taken the backseat to things, also wandering around the area... Except unlike Jack, her wanderings eventually lead her to the bar by chance, where she settled down with a light drink, not intending to get too wild at the moment.
She had intended to lose herself in her thoughts for a while here, but, her plans were quickly dashed when a rather beautifull song rang through the room. It was odd though, she hadn't seen any speakers around, and this one didn't seem to have any instruments playing in the background, just some vocals.
Though, even them alone sounded quite good, actually! In fact... Whoever was singing had a voice she found eerily familiar, one that almost reminded her of Elsa when she sang, but... With a different... Glow to it... One that gave her this incessant urge to get up, and approach the source of this music that was playing... But huh... Something didn't seem quite right about that train of thought...
Wait a minute... That wasn't just music playing, that was someone singing!
Upon that realization, Sophie finally looked up from her drink, towards where the singing was coming from, and just as the song came to an end to spot that it was none other than... ...
"Ilona!" She blurted out suddenly, before she covered her mouth with both of her hands, flushing a little red.
Of all the things she could have said, it would seem that in that sudden moment of excitement, she only ended up with Ilona's name, rather than... Well, literally anything else.
Quickly attempting to improvise, Sophie uncovered her mouth, letting her hands rest in her lap as she tried to think of something else to say, before the situation got too awkward, but... It would seem that she was drawing blanks for the time being... Oh dear...

rsz_6285188ff9e7372c2b2fa196d84ddfa4_by_teh_zombish-db4x85f.jpg

"Hm?" Reverse Mabel uttered, raising a brow and smoothly hiding her internal rage that her imbecilic alternate had won the award as opposed to her. "Oh, sweetheart... " she purred, shaking her head. "..who cares how many there are, hmm? I'm the only one worth anyone's time~" Said she, promptly ignoring Macy's questions as though she couldn't hear them. Let the kid wonder. That made things more amusing. For her, anyways.

rsz_17249c885cfeb4e12632ab1e65e77c60a4fb0f4e_hq_by_teh_zombish-db4rtb9.jpg

"Nn.. R-right," Ryan muttered with a forced smile to Macy as she assured the taste would get better, swallowing hard and trying her hardest to ignore her burning throat and nearly-watering eyes spawned by the sensations. Still, she took another sip, struggling not to choke and inadvertently experiencing mild relaxation with every sip she took.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Barfolk​
After singing her song, Ilona would sit on the end of the stage, being sure to leave room for the individuals who presented the next awards. She smiled softly, kicking her feet as she gazed out into the crowd. For the first time that evening, Ilona actually felt quite a bit better. Whether it was because she was now dressed up or because she had been able to sing a song she wasn't entirely certain, but at least her mood had improved.

As she sat, Ilona would hear a couple familiar voices call out to her, jolting the blonde from her thoughts. She stood back up, a grin on her lips as she would wave to Zidane and Sophie. Deciding to put her loud voice to good use for once this evening, Ilona called out to them. In fact, she even decided to call out for Ryan too! She hadn't exactly gotten enough time with her old friend tonight, after all.

excited_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sf79.png

"SIR ZIDANE! MISS SOPHIE! MISS RYAN! COME HITHER! I NEED TIME WITH MY FRIENDS!"

Excited, Ilona jumped off the staged and would first rush to Zidane, clasping his hands. "I wasn't aware of your presence here. How art thou?" she questioned, her eyes shifting from place to place. "Is Sir Bibi here too?"

@Bomb @york @Midnight Maiden -> Ilona gotta hang out with her bff Ryan some more. <3​

After singing her song, Ilona would sit on the end of the stage, being sure to leave room for the individuals who presented the next awards. She smiled softly, kicking her feet as she gazed out into the crowd. For the first time that evening, Ilona actually felt quite a bit better. Whether it was because she was now dressed up or because she had been able to sing a song she wasn't entirely certain, but at least her mood had improved.

As she sat, Ilona would hear a couple familiar voices call out to her, jolting the blonde from her thoughts. She stood back up, a grin on her lips as she would wave to Zidane and Sophie. Deciding to put her loud voice to good use for once this evening, Ilona called out to them. In fact, she even decided to call out for Ryan too! She hadn't exactly gotten enough time with her old friend tonight, after all.

excited_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sf79.png

"SIR ZIDANE! MISS SOPHIE! MISS RYAN! COME HITHER! I NEED TIME WITH MY FRIENDS!"

Excited, Ilona jumped off the staged and would first rush to Zidane, clasping his hands. "I wasn't aware of your presence here. How art thou?" she questioned, her eyes shifting from place to place. "Is Sir Bibi here too?"

@Bomb @york @Midnight Maiden -> Ilona gotta hang out with her bff Ryan some more. <3​
20.png

"I'm fine, and I see you're doing fine too." Zidane responded, ignoring the fact that he arrived some time ago. "And I think Bibi went somewhere else, maybe to look around. I'm sure he'll be back soon."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york midnight maiden

Meanwhile, Bibi is still frozen solid, intimidated by Gnar and his army of cute cats. Doremi continued observing them, even though she knew Gnar nor the cats were Pokemon.

Bibi, while frozen, accidentally dropped the paper bag he was holding, and one can see the bag contains some cookies inside. Catching the scent of the fresh cookies, Gnar and the cats prance towards the bag, which causes Bibi to pick up the cookie bag and run away in fear.

As for Elsa the Delphox and Bomb, Elsa went to an isolated room, working on some sick beats, while Bomb was arguing with an insurance agency for the two vehicles that were... damaged. So both didn't notice the shenanigans occuring.

@Mason Moretti @juju​

"Hey HEY HEY! HOW YA DOIN', GENTS?! IIIIIT'S ME, JOSEPH JOESTAR! Here to present the game-specific awards for The War of the Universe now! Y'know, that one featuring everyone's favorite villain, Eric! Or... Ennis. Whatever! Here's hoping that I don't have to give away that many awards and that I get to keep 'em all, heheh!" A sudden voice boomed into the microphone on the stage with the intent of grabbing everyone's attention as the towering man behind it announced the next batch of awards about to be presented.

Alongside him, a more mature-looking woman in sunglasses appeared next to him, a more reserved and serious expression on her face as she cleared her throat.

dZ21VCV.jpg

"JoJo, cease and be silent," the woman in question, one Lisa Lisa, said forcefully, and perhaps surprisingly enough, Joseph calmed down, his expression growing stiff as he pursed his lips.

"Y-Yes, ma."

"In any case, do pay attention to what we have to present now. Being a good audience is just as important as being good speakers," Lisa Lisa spoke into the microphone, adjusting her sunglasses before continuing on, "Now then, let us begin, shall we? To start off this category is Best Chapter of the event. The nominees are..."

"And the winner, by majority vote, happens to be..." the woman began as she opened up the envelope and read off the winner, "the third chapter, Asari for the Inconvenience."

"Haha, I get it!"

"Quite."

Not much to say here that wouldn't just make me sound like a broken record, but yeah, props to @Atomyk as always for stellar GMing, and also to @Jeremi for stepping up and taking the initiative! Woo woo.

CfsxaQrWQAE1EPj.jpg

"Alright! Next up then is uhh... Best Character Epilogue! The people who got nominated are... Uh, lemme see here..." Joseph mumbled, before reading off the nominees.

"And the winner is... Esper! Hey, I remember him! Not just from The War of the Universe, but from that other place... Uh, Meta... something Sickness. Metamorphosis? Metabolism?"

"Right, right! That crazy Add person! What a guy! I barely knew him! Or the other him!"

"I know."

Between you all and me, I completely forgot I wrote an epilogue concerning Garrus so I was mystified for a hot second why he was nominated for that. Guess all the lore working just all bleeds together for me at this point.

"In any case, on the other side, we have Best Character Prologue next," Lisa Lisa spoke up once they were done with the other award, clearing her throat as she read off the nominations.

"And the winner is... Joseph Joestar and Lisa Lisa. In other words, us. Admittedly unexpected, I must say," the older woman commented, briefly running a hand through her long, brown hair.

"Ahh, you're no fun!"

Yeah I didn't really expect that to happen. Winning the award for Best Prologue, that is. Not winning another award in general. That was bound to happen of course, knowing my greatness. But ah, yeah thanks. I'll make sure to frame this on my wall with all my other awards.

"And the winner is... Commander Shepard herself! I guess personally choking out that Elliot brat does win brownie points!"

"Don't get used to it!"

I was personally more privy towards Steve, the pioneer of the gayvolution, probably. I wish I coulda interacted more with him through Lisa Lisa before dying off. Many misadventures could have been had between them.

But I'll settle for Shepard as well since Atom also GM'd her, along with Jeremi as well.

"Right... Well, moving on, the next category on our list is Best Male Character. The nominees are..."

"And the winner is... Well, what do you know? It's Joseph Joester. Well done, JoJo," Lisa Lisa announced, congratulating Joseph standing right next to him, the hulking man clenching his fist and raising it in triumph.

"Hmph! Well, of course! What do you expect?!" Joseph laughed with a huge grin on his face.

Nice.

"Anyway, and in turn, our next batch is for... Best Female Character! The nominees are..."

"And the winner is... Kofuku Ebisu! Aww, better luck next time, ma! Haha!" Joseph continued to laugh, evidently letting the award get to his head, though Lisa Lisa reacted little to not winning. At least she was nominated, which of course was flattering in of itself as well.

I'm surprised Akane got nominated. Guess that's the power of cute anime girls for ya that she got nominated despite only being in the area for voted out people.

"In any case," Lisa Lisa cleared her throat, "Next up is Best Character overall. The nominations go to the following."

"And the winner is... ah, me. Lisa Lisa. Well, look at that. Looks like I did get better luck next time around, JoJo."

"I understand it must be embarrassing to be upstaged by your own mother, but do try to act your own age, JoJo."

And here I didn't even expect Lisa Lisa to get nominated over Joseph, much less win as well at that. Huzzah.

"Gngh... A-Anyway, next up! Moving on! Best Traitor!" Joseph exclaimed, eager to move on, "The nominees are..."

"And the winner is... Bane! I remember that guy. He talked funny... and his mask was weird too. Wonder if he knew ol' Stroheim with that kinda technology."

Good job, @Krieg! You got an award for... the last game in which you were active all throughout! I think...

"And to follow up with that, we have Best Traitor Kill up next as well. The votes have decided that the nominations go to..."

Bane killing Koro-sensei - Lisa Lisa and Joseph's Murder - Roy Harper's heart ripped out - Mastermind / Esper Add Double Kill

"And the winner goes to... Bane killing Koro-sensei. Ah, yes. That... octopus-like abomination. I'm glad that thing did die off."

Not gonna lie, I thought it was really funny when it happened and when Bane was found out.

"Aaaand of course, to top it all off in the end, is the Greatest Moment of the whole game, and then we'll be off! The nominees are...!"

JoJo Tag-Team on Elliot - Sans / Garnet Tag-Team on Elliot - Shepard Chokes Out Elliot

"You're tellin' me! And the winner is... the JoJo Tag-Team on Elliot! We did it, Ma! Again! Along with Grandpa and Crippled American Wheelchair Alternate Grandpa!"

I think I mentioned this in the last award presentation I made, but I gotta give a shoutout to @DBZ7 since he helped me with some of it. Only some of it. I wrote the later parts of Jonathan and Johnny since he got lazy about it, but yeah.

"In that case, that is it, folks! Thanks a bunch for listening to me accept my own awards, heheh! Stay tuned for the next lot of awards comin' right up! See ya!" Joseph exclaimed, and with that, he dashed off, along with Lisa Lisa following him silently.​
kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"....AHHHHH, ADDY-CHAN, LOOOOOK!" Kofuku suddenly exclaimed loudly, not at all caring if she got stares for her loudness or obnoxiousness. Excitedly, she yanked on Add's arm, waving her free arm at the screen displaying the awards being shown. "YOU WON AN AWARD! AHAHAHA, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, ADDY-CHANNNN~" she cheered, suddenly beginning to tug Esper's lips up in a smile from behind through the action of hugging him.

rsz_beautiful_disaster_by_teh_zombish-db0h0zz.png

Of course, her playing with his face was cut off when she heard the next few awards be announced, causing her to pause altogether with a surprised expression. "...Eh?" she muttered, staring at the screen with confusion that quickly morphed back to awe. "....WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, ADDY-CHAN, LOOOK! I WAS VOTED BEST FEMALE CHARACTER!"

@Gummi Bunnies

dZ21VCV.jpg

"Y-Yes, ma."

"Haha, I get it!"

"Quite."

CfsxaQrWQAE1EPj.jpg

"I know."

"Ahh, you're no fun!"

"Don't get used to it!"

Nice.

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"....AHHHHH, ADDY-CHAN, LOOOOOK!" Kofuku suddenly exclaimed loudly, not at all caring if she got stares for her loudness or obnoxiousness. Excitedly, she yanked on Add's arm, waving her free arm at the screen displaying the awards being shown. "YOU WON AN AWARD! AHAHAHA, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, ADDY-CHANNNN~" she cheered, suddenly beginning to tug Esper's lips up in a smile from behind through the action of hugging him.

rsz_beautiful_disaster_by_teh_zombish-db0h0zz.png

Of course, her playing with his face was cut off when she heard the next few awards be announced, causing her to pause altogether with a surprised expression. "...Eh?" she muttered, staring at the screen with confusion that quickly morphed back to awe. "....WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, ADDY-CHAN, LOOOK! I WAS VOTED BEST FEMALE CHARACTER!"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o8306oevsX1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Really?! That's GREAT! The both of us winning awards! Keekekeke!"

While for a moment he felt uncomfortable with the face touching, Esper immediately brightened up once he realized on what awards they got. Um... awkward that he won an award of an epilogue detailing his meeting with his former employer in the Blood Institute, but hey, that's all in the past. ^^

@Midnight Maiden

When she joked about him flirting with a fifteen-year-old, the male would let out a laugh. "Now, why would that be a problem? In my usual form, I do look like I'm about fifteen or so. There would be absolutely nothing wrong with that. Unless you brought it up because you might be... jealous."

"Anyhow, I'm going to take a look at some of these pictures. Follow along if you wish," he said, taking a stroll toward some of the new pictures hanging on the walls...

moonlit_sonata_by_teh_zombish-dazoq2z.png

"Oh, that's nice."

moon_by_the_lake_by_teh_zombish-dazoq9w.jpg

"I don't know them, but interesting."

chu_by_teh_zombish-dazoq43.png

All of Joshua's composure was lost.

d6JGyEd.png

"I-I CHANGE MY MIND! THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! D-DON'T LOOK, TERESA!"

@Midnight Maiden

Jack Frost

nv8R1JS.gif

Well, Jack's joke may have been good-intentioned, Tarlotte only shot him a blank look, completely lacking any amusement with his words. If it was a joke, she sure as hell wasn't laughing. "Then mew're blind. Blind, blind, blind," she scolded with a huff, crossing her arms with a huff and puffing out her cheeks. She did momentarily soften though, previously vigorously flailing tail seeming to slow as she appeared as though about to speak... Only to be interrupted by an annoying, familiar voice. That of that weird, annoying chick with the stupid-looking hair that, moments ago, she had hated mildly less.

Well, that was a moment ago.

rsz_hissy_fit_by_teh_zombish-davzuw1.jpg

"....Boyfriend?!?" Tarlotte bellowed, seeming completely outraged and... perhaps even embarrassed by this proclamation, though it was hard to tell if her red face was from anger or embarrassment. "OF COURSE HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND, YOU IDIOT!!! I-I'D NEVER DATE A WEIRDO LIKE HIM, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE DATING THAT MORE ANNOYING JACK!! MEOW!!!!!" she roared in addition. "I'M GONNA TURN YOU TO MINCE MEAT, AND PUT YOU IN A BLENDER WITH THE SAME IDIOT HUMANS THAT PUT MY NAME ON THAT STUPID AWARD WITH YOU! MEOWWWWWW!!!!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

Ugh. What a pain, Joshua was. His little comment about already being blessed just made her roll her eyes, scoffing at him in the process. "Yeah, sure. 'Blessed' with the ability to scare off anyone with so much as a lick of sense," she taunted, playfully. Of course, there was some unintended sincerity in that. He was good at scaring and pushing others away, she knew that for a fact. But, unfortunately for Joshua? That didn't work on Teresa. Not now, and not ever. Even if the moon should crumble, she would remain by him, forever and always.

Even if he was a total ass sometimes.

"Yeah, I hope so," she hummed to his statement about the art being entertaining. To be honest, though? She knew that no matter what it was, it would be. She hadn't seen many artworks before, having had no materials in her world before to create such works and those preexisting had been taken out by the flares. So she was happy to see what was in store, in truth... Though, her excitement was admittedly dulled slightly by Joshua's claim. Loudly, Teresa scoffed, harshly elbowing the male with a faint touch of crimson coming to light her face. "As if! I'd never be jealous," she snapped, irritably. "There's nothing to be jealous of. At all. You're just... way older than you look, is all. That's why it'd be a problem," she defended, only to shake her head. "Just..-- Ugh. Get moving already, idiot."

And so onward they went, viewing the vast collection of images with interest. Teresa, herself, admittedly seeming much more in awe than Joshua.

commission_for_kwkatz09_by_haruuuka-daxyel5.jpg

"...Hey, isn't that that girl that helped me save you?"

keira__decima_and_charise_by_teh_zombish-db4dc3b.png

"...Huh. That's weird. That one on the right kinda looks like she's got your hair, Josh," she mused, thoughtfully. Of course, she didn't realize that the girl in question also seemed to have her eyes, which was rather odd. But, whatever. Shrugging it off, she continued to follow close behind Joshua, blinking owlishly before furrowing her brows when he suddenly stopped right in front of her, nearly making her collide with him. "Hey, what's the big deal?" she inquired, trying to steal a peek over Joshua's shoulder, only for him to go off about this being a bad idea and how she shouldn't look.

Oh, this, she had to see.

Getting on her tippy-toes to see around him, peering at the neatly framed photo that happened to be of... them. Not just them, as though that weren't bad enough, but of them kissing. Or, well, her kissing him... O-on the cheek, of course! Immediately, Teresa's entire face went red, and she fought the urge to just hide her face right then and there. But she wouldn't. No, she wouldn't fall victim to embarrassment.. Hell, you know what? This presented some fine opportunity, with how obviously embarrassed Joshua was, now. So it was with a shuddering few breaths to try to calm her reddened face that Teresa did something totally unexpected..

rsz_of_angels__sinners_by_teh_zombish-db0h8u4.png

...Leaned up and pecked him right by where his jawline and neck met.

"...What's the matter?" she taunted, abruptly drawing back with a trolling grin and a pale face still dusted ever-so-lightly with red.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

ZmHRlGX.png

In response to the award, the little girl gave a great big laugh, as if it was the funniest thing she had heard all day. She wiped a tear from under her eye, before looking at Wadanohara and Keaton's embarrassed expressions and bursting into laughter again. "But you two would look so cute together!" she giggled, though she knew that wasn't going to be possible.
"But then Velouria will be super sad... so maybe not~"

Portrait_velouria_fe14.png

"Yeah, Velouria will be reaaaaal sad. And we don't want that, right, Keaton?"

Kana thought she could get real spooky sometimes - well, she was a Wolfskin child.

kU3rXY6.png

"Yeah! Velouria has a little red hood! Like Little Red Riding Hood! It's funny because she's a Wolfskin and she's really powerful - way more powerful than me!" She commented, a little astonished that Mirei had been able to guess her attire despite having never met the Wolfskin child. What a coincidence! Was it that obvious!
"By the way..."

vhEHsqa.png

"You look super cute without the eyepatch too!"

@Crow @Hana @Crimson Spartan

ZLPqe7T.png

"Oh! I've been married for close to a year now...and my family...? Well....."

Lc3QJcS.png

"They're super great! My wife is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet!! Sure, she's a little clumsy....well....really clumsy but that's not the point! She's the greatest person to have ever walked into my life!..."

Small pause as the Wolfskin considered his next words.

"My daughter can be...really clingy at times but that's mostly because I wasn't able to be around for much of her life so far.
.."

ZLPqe7T.png

"We had to put her in a deeprealm for awhile because of the war. It was for her safety but the deeprealm sort of works on a different time flow then our world so she...grew up really fast...well for me and my wife she did but for her it was normal. Eventually she got old enough to join us and boy is she strong..."

Lc3QJcS.png

"She's about as strong as I am! If not stronger!... Now that the war is over we can all live peacefully together like a real family!..."

Keaton would speak explaining a bit about his family before stopping to listen to Kana.

zqOhPXI.png

"Yeah, We wouldn't wanna make her sad. I hate seeing her sad but then again I hate seeing anyone I care for be sad..." Keaton knew better then most how Velouria can be at times.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Takumi

At Kana's enthusiastic rejoinder about Keaton and Wadanohara, the witch twitched again.

"... I already like someone from my home... I-"

A strange look crossed the sea witch's face, part confusion and unease.

"I'm... for someone...?" Wadanohara muttered, raising a hand to her head.

What was this... There were gaps in her memory...

I'll wait for you -

I'm sorry, Samekichi -

I felt the same way -

You're back but something's changed.

Or maybe something is wrong with me.

What... Can't I remember?

Before Wadanohara could prod deeper at the prominent blanks in her memories, the similar compulsion to ignore such things earlier took over once again.

Shaking her head, she turned to Keaton and nodded, curiosity piqued.

"You sound like a proud father, Keaton. It reminds me of my friend Lobco and her father Cherryblod~ Kana also seems to know her quite well, did they grow up together in the Deeprealms?"

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Takumi

tumblr_inline_nvrmxhuWvA1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"I am a princess that was born to a father who waged war and conquest, Alucard. My life has not exactly been peaceful, but I believe that we make our own happiness. I want you to have that, if you would let me."

The conversation was veering more into uncharted waters the further they rambled on. Hakuei chuckled quietly and smiled, before the sight of the people who were together dancing, or drinking together caught her eye. It looked like everyone else had found places to be, but Alucard intended on being alone until the ceremony passed. She was going to remedy that.

"Yes, let's..."

Her voice trailed off as she caught a glimpse of Harper and Senna, who had been dancing together earlier...?

tumblr_inline_nvrmq7oJfD1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Do you know of that custom where people dance together, Alucard? I would like to try it with you, but my country's dances are different..."

Her smile turned a touch wistful afterwards.

"Let's make the most of this time now, shall we?"

@Sen @Crow @people​
tumblr_inline_n3xl5d3pZ61rk0sf0.jpg

"Me? Have happiness?"
How was even possible with the cursed blood than ran in his veins? When he was a monster destined to walk down this path of darkness, as its prince? When all demons feared and respected yet hated him, when some chased him in order to get him to return and reclaim his father's throne - even Death had come to try and persuade him. Alucard was sick and tired of it all and more than once he wished he lived a more normal life. But wishes were not always granted when one wanted them. But meeting Hakuei... his eyes flickered up to meet hers - she was like a blessing. Like the wish he had made a long time ago was only now being granted.
tumblr_inline_n4vxv0vEO51rk0sf0.jpg
... Was that the reality he wanted to accept?
The dhampir chuckled very softly, entertaining the thought longer than he normally would. "You are a very interesting woman, Lady Hakuei. How are you able to make me think of such odd thoughts?" he murmured. "... Then, will you teach me how to make this 'happiness'?"
tumblr_inline_n4vxv40dRy1rk0sf0.jpg

"D- Dance?"

He cleared his throat.
"I do not mind but... it appears our cultures are very different. We may not be able to match rhythm..." he sighed. "Are you well informed about how to ballroom dance? It is quite simple."

At Kana's enthusiastic rejoinder about Keaton and Wadanohara, the witch twitched again.
"... I already like someone from my home... I-"

A strange look crossed the sea witch's face, part confusion and unease.
"I'm... for someone...?" Wadanohara muttered, raising a hand to her head.
What was this... There were gaps in her memory...
I'll wait for you -
I'm sorry, Samekichi -
I felt the same way -
You're back but something's changed.
Or maybe something is wrong with me.

What... Can't I remember?

Before Wadanohara could prod deeper at the prominent blanks in her memories, the similar compulsion to ignore such things earlier took over once again.

Shaking her head, she turned to Keaton and nodded, curiosity piqued.
"You sound like a proud father, Keaton. It reminds me of my friend Lobco and her father Cherryblod~ Kana also seems to know her quite well, did they grow up together in the Deeprealms?"
@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Takumi
fRYLiqY.png

"Oooooooh~" Kana laughed as she teased Wadanohara. "You like someone? Like... like like someone?" The little girl giggled to herself, her hands covering her mouth. Kana herself wasn't that young, she was a big girl now - but she didn't exactly have a crush on anyone. She saw everyone at the camp like family, her little and older brothers and sisters as well as aunts and uncles... it would be a little weird to suddenly have feelings for them.
vhEHsqa.png

But it didn't mean Kana didn't like gossiping about other people's crushes! What a fun topic!
"Tell me about him, Wada! What is he like? Is he super cool? Is he nice to you? What does he look like - do you have a picture you can show me?" The girl launched herself forward with the questions and interrogation, eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Can he do water magic like you as well?"

But as the girl's face changed from her usual beaming smile to a look of confusion, the same emotion dawned on Kana as well. The change in the mood was so instant and sudden that the dragon girl caught it immediately - not just in what expression Wadanohara was expressing but everything as well. Almost as if Kana could hear her mind suddenly stop ticking - her keen senses were tingling.
kU3rXY6.png

"Wada? Are you okay? ... Do you need some water?" she asked, a flash of concern appearing. But it seemed like the confusion left as fast as it came, and soon the sea witch was back to her normal, cheery self. Kana wasn't wholly convinced she was fine though...
ZmHRlGX.png

"We didn't grow up together, but yeah - we grew up in the Deeprealms! Mama rescued me from the bad guys there, and Keaton was there as well!"

tumblr_inline_n3xl5d3pZ61rk0sf0.jpg

"Me? Have happiness?"
How was even possible with the cursed blood than ran in his veins? When he was a monster destined to walk down this path of darkness, as its prince? When all demons feared and respected yet hated him, when some chased him in order to get him to return and reclaim his father's throne - even Death had come to try and persuade him. Alucard was sick and tired of it all and more than once he wished he lived a more normal life. But wishes were not always granted when one wanted them. But meeting Hakuei... his eyes flickered up to meet hers - she was like a blessing. Like the wish he had made a long time ago was only now being granted.
tumblr_inline_n4vxv0vEO51rk0sf0.jpg
... Was that the reality he wanted to accept?
The dhampir chuckled very softly, entertaining the thought longer than he normally would. "You are a very interesting woman, Lady Hakuei. How are you able to make me think of such odd thoughts?" he murmured. "... Then, will you teach me how to make this 'happiness'?"
tumblr_inline_n4vxv40dRy1rk0sf0.jpg

"D- Dance?"

He cleared his throat.
"I do not mind but... it appears our cultures are very different. We may not be able to match rhythm..." he sighed. "Are you well informed about how to ballroom dance? It is quite simple."
Zk3wdLC.jpg

"If being with you isn't happiness in and of itself, then what else is?"

Hakuei prodded gently, casting a look at the dhampir for his strange questions. She knew he wasn't used to feeling happy. It was plain obvious from the way he worded everything, and how he approached even the prospect of someone caring about him with so much awkwardness.

"Happiness... Would you call what you feel when I'm with you 'happiness'?"

She tilted her head, a small smile on her lips. "Perhaps there is your answer to those questions." It was a matter of teaching Alucard about those 'strange thoughts' popping in his mind.

Reaching for his hand, she took another look at the people who may have been dancing.

gssdMk5.jpg

"Teach me. I am not an inexperienced dancer, so rhythm won't be a problem."

The princess took a deep breath and grabbed his other hand, before settling it on her waist. How embarrassing, are Western dances like this? The customs from Alucard's lands were a tad bit bolder than those in Kou. She mustered an encouraging smile to direct at the dhampir, reaching up to rest her hand on his shoulder.

"And I do remember asking you to call me Hakuei, Alucard. I rarely hear my own name back in my country due to our customs." A seldom-heard wry amusement found its way into her voice as she looked up at him with a light in her eyes. This felt... Admittedly nice, though foreign...
"Tell me about him, Wada! What is he like? Is he super cool? Is he nice to you? What does he look like - do you have a picture you can show me?" The girl launched herself forward with the questions and interrogation, eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Can he do water magic like you as well?"

But as the girl's face changed from her usual beaming smile to a look of confusion, the same emotion dawned on Kana as well. The change in the mood was so instant and sudden that the dragon girl caught it immediately - not just in what expression Wadanohara was expressing but everything as well. Almost as if Kana could hear her mind suddenly stop ticking - her keen senses were tingling.
kU3rXY6.png

"Wada? Are you okay? ... Do you need some water?" she asked, a flash of concern appearing. But it seemed like the confusion left as fast as it came, and soon the sea witch was back to her normal, cheery self. Kana wasn't wholly convinced she was fine though...
ZmHRlGX.png

"We didn't grow up together, but yeah - we grew up in the Deeprealms! Mama rescued me from the bad guys there, and Keaton was there as well!"

"Your Mama sounds amazing, Kana," Wadanohara didn't seem to think much of the earlier uncharacteristic confusion coming from her. If Kana observed her more, it was as if the witch simply forgot the moments from earlier. "And I think you'll grow up to be just as amazing as her!"

Now that the sea witch looked at Kana, she noticed that her friend had really grown... Leaving Wadanohara rather unchanged alongside Mirei.

"Look, you've grown taller!"

"... I feel like I'm growing shorter instead of taller sometimes..."

@Sen @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.