Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally, the demeaning of the human race's sum total confidence was something that simply flew unnoticed. One didn't blink an eye when someone said the sky was blue or that water was wet after all.

But in any case.

"Damn straight it would." He nodded before she followed up on her first question. "Like hell they'd want that. Maybe some low-life punks would, but nobody else wants an award that someone else earned for themselves. Then it's just an even more meaningless piece of paper ya gotta carry around, and it's literally worth less than nothin'. That'd be one hell of a pain in the ass."

That was all on the supposition that she won something though, so it may or may not become relevant. Though he had to admit, her rejecting the award and just passing it to someone would be pretty amusing.

But of course she wouldn't do that. She just wanted to do whatever he said. What a rough habit to break.

"I want to see something I'd never see coming. Now how're ya gonna do that, huh?" Shirou smirked, deciding that was, in the end, something close to choosing your own way.

@Midnight Maiden
Jack Frost
Interacting With: Tarlotte, and Zinnia

Whoops, Jack had forgotten that Tarlotte didn't quite get his humor... Or if she did, she sure disguised it real well under her usual uh... Behavior, rubbing the back of his neck, he was about to try another approach when another familiar face popped up, Zinnia, if he remembered correctly.

His first instinct was to greet her, but that attempt was cut short when Zinnia suddenly asked if he was Tarlotte's boyfriend, which quickly caused him to... Shrink away a little, looking a bit more sheepish, but nonetheless, he tried to roll with it, even if he did end up chuckling nervously as he tried to find the right approach to this.

"Well... Ah... It's nooot what you-..." And before he even had the chance to finish, Tarlotte had already gotten mad.

It seems like the very notion of Tarlotte dating him set the cat-girl off.

jBNVcvl.gif

"Oh no..." He groaned under his breath.

Welp, if his memory of Zinnia was a bit foggy, what was unfolding in front of his very eyes was quick to change that; if he had remembered correctly, Zinnia had ended up being... Together, together with someone else named Jack. Unfortunately, mixups aside, she also seemed to clash alot with Tarlotte due to both of them having a bit of a... Rampant personality.

Thinking quickly, he decided he'd try to disarm the situation before it could escalate too much further, tiptoeing over to Tarlotte before he spoke, trying to keep his voice a bit low.

"Maaaybe we should go..." He said, then paused for a moment, realizing something.

Just telling Tarlotte that would definitely not work, seeing as she was quite the stubborn one indeed, but... He didn't mind that, really... Juuuust as long as she wasn't picking fights with other members of the show, and wreaking havock amongst the general populace, but... ... Well, actually, he was a pretty guilty of doing that sort of thing.

Even then though, he still realized that he needed to find a way to distract Tarlotte, keep her from getting angry... And so far, the only thing that seemed to do that was... ... Cake! Hmm... And with that thought, an idea formed in his head.

"I mean... I know where they've got some cake stashed.~" He added, a little playfully.

With any luck, Tarlotte would take the bait, but... Well, on the other hand, because he was whispering, it was uncertain what Zinnia might think he was saying. Despite it not being his intention or anything, Jack Frost did unwittingly make his motions look just suspicious enough that it might be mistaken for him plotting something against Zinnia, with Tarlotte... Oh dear...​
6odApxT.png

Giving her rival the stink eye, Zinnia would stick her tongue out and blow raspberries at the cat. As angry as she was about Tarlotte taunting her, Zinnia knew that the girl was only doing it to get on her nerves and not really to insult Jack. "You're the one whose annoying! You're probably just jealous of me, aren't you? I'm cooler than you, I won Best Female Character in one of my Murder Games, and my Jack is even better than yours. You don't have nothing on me!"

Side-stepping closely to a snack table, the lorekeepr would grab a cupcake off the table before shooting Jack Frost a look. "You want to give her cake? Oh no, please, allow me to do the honors." As hard as she could, Zinnia would chuck the cupcake at Tarlotte's face.

@Midnight Maiden @york
rsz_sometimes_by_teh_zombish-db2jftk.jpg

"...Oh."

At first, that was all Setsuna said in response to Shirou's statement that nobody would want to acquire an award in such a manner, as though contemplating this fact. She had thought people liked receiving gifts, but it seemed in this case, such was not the case. Perhaps it had to do with something on the paper...? Well, who knew. It didn't matter all that much. Besides, she had more important matters to think about, her expression briefly turning to that of surprise.

"...Something you would never see coming?" she repeated, blinking owlishly as she mulled over the concept. How was she supposed to pull such a thing off? Surely, with how well-versed in people Shirou seemed to be(to someone completely oblivious as to how they worked), he could predict any and every move she could possibly make. Perhaps better than she could, even. It was perhaps the most challenging request she could possibly receive, and it rendered her speechless as she desperately tried to think up what she could do that would be surprising.

"..."

Smack!

And thus was the sound of skin impacting skin, Setsuna having slapped herself across the face so hard that her impacted cheek now possessed a red mark where her hand had impacted. Yet, she did not flinch, only let herself take the impact and the movement of her head caused by it. But after a few moments, she looked to Shirou again.

"...Was that good?"

Oh goodness.

@Kaykay

---

rsz_setsunalargepct20_pct2011_by_teh_zombish-dat7jby.jpg

"Pfft, s'that the best mew've got, stupid girl?" Tarlotte snickered, actually looking delighted as she regarded the female from her perch. Turning around so her rear was facing Zinnia, she mockingly wagged it, tail movements following the gesture as she did so before whirling around again. "Hahaha, so what, some stupid humans voted mew best? If anything, that's an insult, meow! Humans don't have a clue. Meow, meow~" she purred, not seeming to care about Zinnia's raspberries. Though, she did seem a tad annoyed by her comment about the Jacks, a faint pout forming on her lips.

"Tch, what, the dumb guy with the dress and the ponytail?? Mew're desperate if mew think he's better than anyone. But I guess there is that saying that one meown's trash is another...-- u-uh, is another...." the girl trailed off, a thoughtful and confused expression coming to her feats as she looked around, almost as though hoping for some sight to trigger the recollection of the rest of what she was going to say. But nothing did, and she was left clueless. Thankfully, though, Jack interrupted, anyways. Though the female acted anything but thankful, crossing her arms with an offended huff.

"Urrgh, can't mew see meow're in the middle of--..." she trailed off again, only this time? It wasn't out of forgetfulness. "Cake?" she repeated, seeming to briefly light up before resuming her typical tsundere mannerisms. "You said there's cake! I want some meow, dammit, meowwwww!!--"

Eh--?!

Ears and tail perking up at the sound of something coming towards her, Tarlotte instinctively ducked, managing to dodge the cupcake thrown with relative ease. Though, because of her maneuver, it headed straight for Jack's face instead. Not noting this, however, the girl appeared to grow heavily annoyed, teeth bared as she looked to Zinnia with a dangerous glint in those golden eyes. "....How dare mew waste that cake?!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

---

Phew. Letting out a sigh of relief, Teresa trudged back to where she had left Joshua, looking less than pleased as she returned to his side.

4_by_teh_zombish-d9e689q.jpg

"Alright, I think that's finally done," she muttered with defeat. What a train wreck this whole art thing had been.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ries01.png

"Hello, hello, everyone. May I please have your attention?" Riesbyfe asked upon getting on the stage and taking the microphone into her hand, clearing her throat in order to get everybody's attention, "I... fear that I am not exactly used to public speaking, and I do feel like an odd one out without some random, comically mismatched partner to banter back and forth with, but I will do my best!" She exclaimed, before clearing her throat.

"Now then... For the final category, I present to you the awards specific to Genesis, beginning with the Best Chapter. The nominees are..."

The Watchful Eyes (Chapter 1) - Viral Uprising (Chapter 3) - Fever and Confusion (Chapter 5) - The Ties That Bind (Final Chapter)

"And the winner is... The Ties That Bind. Good show."

1_by_teh_zombish-db6n0rf.png

I guess the best usually tends to be the last, in many cases.

"Next up, we have... Best Character Epilogue. Ah... I recall I was to receive my own epilogue, but it was unable to be produced. Though... I-If anyone cares, that is, I essentially just ended up deciding to stay with the M.E.U. and... I suppose let Clark and Lucio stay melancholy at my memory loss. Tragic indeed. In any case, the nominations go to..."

Android 18 - Alice Twilight - Alucard and Hakuei

Ries03.png

"Hmm. Surprised Clark and Lucio did not get nominated, considering all the ratings they received, and all I remember of Ms. Twilight's epilogue is the implication that she became a farmer, but... Well, at least Lady 18 was nominated. I could sense she's pure-hearted under her exterior."

Riesbyfe cleared her throat.

"But in any case, the winner is... the Hakuei and Alucard epilogue."

2_by_teh_zombish-db6n0qx.png

Truly the power couple of this cycle of MGs.

@Sen

"On the other side of the spectrum is the Best Character Prologue category. The nominees include..."

Blake Dormi - Lucio - Riesbyfe Stridberg - Setsuna

"Ah, I was nominated evidently? Interesting. And here I thought mine was rather lackluster, having been composed of little more than my essence floating in unexplained darkness."

"Err, the winner is Blake."

3_by_teh_zombish-db6n0qb.png

Congrats, congrats.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Oh, and do stay the applause until we reach intermission, I neglected to say. I-If anyone was even giving applause..." The Holy Knight coughed, before moving on, "In any case, the next category goes to Best NPC. The nominations are as follows."

Albert Wesker - Mom Lalonde - Nick Fury - Wanda Maximoff

"And the winner goes to... Nick Fury himself. Good show once again."

4_by_teh_zombish-db6n0pj.png

UHH EXCUSE ME THIS SHOULD GO UNDER MY NAME WHAT IS THIS DUDE'S NAME DOIN ON IT

But yeah I didn't expect Nick Fury to win. And here I thought at least Scott would get nominated thanks to the irresistible Ant-Man charisma.

"Next up, we have the Best Male Character award. Without further ado, the nominations go to..."

Alucard - Clark Kent - Shirou Yusa - Twisted Fate

"And the winner of the award is... Alucard! I was going to make a joke about personally being more privy towards Adam, but I felt that to be rather tasteless, so there you go."

5_by_teh_zombish-db6n0oo.png

Niceu niceu, very niceu.

@Sen

"And to switch it around, now we have the Best Female Character coming up next. The nominees are..."

Azura - Hakuei Ren - Miku Hatsune - Road Kamelot

"And the winner is... Hakuei herself! Huh. Coincidental."

6_by_teh_zombish-db6n0o2.png

Best Male Character and Best Female Character also happen to be the power couple and the winners of the Best Epilogue, huh. The stars really have aligned.

I would have liked to see more of Miku and Road; a shame that both of them sorta fizzled out near the end, but hey, hopefully @Kaide` and @Azuremoon get back into the hang of things.

"And to finish off the first part of the Genesis awards before a small intermission, I present to you the nominations for the Best Character award, which go to..."

Blake Dormi - Lucio - Riesbyfe Stridberg - Road Kamelot

"And the winner... is actually a tie! And even more, between myself, Riesbyfe Stridberg, and Blake Dormi. Huh... I did not expect to win an award such as that, but I am flattered that I am apparently favored."

7_by_teh_zombish-db6n0np.png

Yay us.

To be honest I didn't expect Riesbyfe to even be nominated, considering I felt like I didn't put very much effort in her at all, but then again, admittedly I felt the same way towards Kyoko in Civil War and yet she won Best Female Character (or something like that? I already forgot), so I guess maybe this is the power of cute girls.

@Gummi Bunnies

Riesbyfe sighed.

ries3.png

"Though... that I wasn't even nominated for Best Female Character as well... Do people simply not perceive me to be feminine? Am I too masculine? It... It isn't like my clothing reveals my muscles, but... then, I suppose my clothing isn't very revealing at all. Maybe I could stand to... No, such indecency is sinful and leads to temptation, which I mustn't fall to, and..."

Riesbyfe only continued murmuring to herself self-consciously as she idly walked off the stage rather abruptly, lost in thought.

In the meantime, out of nowhere, Len had appeared on-stage, reaching for the microphone that was almost out of her reach, before grabbing a hold of it and blankly staring at everyone.

Len01.png

"..."

And thus she spoke.

"Be back soon."

And she morphed into a cat and leapt away with that.

Majestic.​

• Love
Reactions: Kaykay and Takumi
"On the other side of the spectrum is the Best Character Prologue category. The nominees include..."

Blake Dormi - Lucio - Riesbyfe Stridberg - Setsuna

"Ah, I was nominated evidently? Interesting. And here I thought mine was rather lackluster, having been composed of little more than my essence floating in unexplained darkness."

"Err, the winner is Blake."
"And to finish off the first part of the Genesis awards before a small intermission, I present to you the nominations for the Best Character award, which go to..."

Blake Dormi - Lucio - Riesbyfe Stridberg - Road Kamelot

"And the winner... is actually a tie! And even more, between myself, Riesbyfe Stridberg, and Blake Dormi. Huh... I did not expect to win an award such as that, but I am flattered that I am apparently favored."
tumblr_inline_ng0i8avHlF1shpc29.png

"Oh, I won stuff? Er... thanks!"

Blake wasn't sure how to phrase it, but he simply said that before awkwardly accepting the awards he's gotten.

I was sorta iffy and excited at the same time to try out another OC, especially after already doing an OC run with Rinato/Lapis. Either way, I'm glad that Blake's gotten the thumbs up, haha. Guess that means it's an A-okay for my next OC whenever the time comes for her. ;3

Ries03.png

"Alright, I'm back. Apologies for the... mumbling," Riesbyfe said upon returning to the stage, clearing her throat in order to get everyone's attention again, "In any case, it is time for the final portion of the Genesis awards, and by extension, the end of the Award Show ceremony. Let us be on with it."

"Starting off this final segment is the award for Best Traitor of the game, with the nominees being..."

Azura - Clark Kent - Lucifer Morningstar

"And the winner is... Clark. Mhm, a good win indeed."

8_by_teh_zombish-db6n0na.png

Well, here's your bronze watch, I suppose. It was the best that I could give you for your efforts.

@Josh M

"And to stack on top of that, up next, is the Best Traitor Kill award. The nominations go to..."

Blake and Senna - Alice and Scott - Azura and Cullen - Naomi and Inspector Navel

"Hmm... Quite a lot of double kills," she idly commented, before clearing her throat, "In any case, the winner goes to the Azura and Cullen death. A brutal display."

9_by_teh_zombish-db6n0mw.png

Yeah this one was pretty good, even if it took me a while to understand what exactly Josh even wanted to do with it. The investigation was also amusing to watch.

@Josh M @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"Closely related, up next is the Best Death awards, not counting Traitor kills. The nominations for that go to..."

Travis Touchdown - Palpatine - Jaffar - Wanda Maximoff

"Palpatine...? Guess people really were stretching to find nominees for this," Riesbyfe commented idly to herself, before clearing her throat, "Anyway, the winner is the Travis Touchdown death. The first of many."

10_by_teh_zombish-db6n0t2.png

Even though you had to bail shortly into the RP, that enabled us to kill off Travis via a demonstration of the villains' power over the group, and as this event was a prequel, acting as the first in-universe Murder Game of what later became many, this became the very first Murder death, and you hold that distinction, whatever that might mean, lol. Congrats.

@Tone 6th

"First blood is often the sweetest. A-Anyway, enough celebrating death. Let us mourn it with the next award, for Saddest Death. The nominees for this category are..."

Azura and Cullen - Alice and Scott - Blake and Senna - Wanda Maximoff

"I'm getting a sense of deja vu here. Regardless, the winner goes to the Azura and Cullen deaths."

11_by_teh_zombish-db6n0sr.png

Yes yes, I'm sure many people were upset the cute waifu died.

And by that, I mean Cullen.

@Atomyk @Takumi

"There... Now that we are finally done with macabre awards, now we move on to the Best Romance award. My, how indecent. Finding love in dangerous situations... I suppose adrenaline stimulates those kinds of feelings, but... There comes a point where it becomes excessive. I do hope that in the future of Murder Games that happened after Genesis, it didn't become a fad to pair up two people romantically despite the perilous situation they're in."

Riesbyfe coughed.

"A-Anyway, the nominees are..."

Alucard x Hakuei - Blake x Senna - Lucio x Music - Shirou x Setsuna

"And the winner is... the Alucard x Hakuei romance."

12_by_teh_zombish-db6n0sf.png

Back at it again.

@Sen

"... Not exactly sure how Lucio x Music ended up there, but whatever humors people these days. Moving on now, next up, we have the Greatest Moment award, with the nominations going to the following."

Final Battle with Diablo - Clark's Reveal as Traitor - When Shirou shot and killed Lana - Aftermath

"..."

"The third was not very great. Who nominated this? Bah, it matters not. The winner is Clark's Reveal as Traitor. Hrm. Indeed," she announced somewhat curtly.

13_by_teh_zombish-db6n0s7.png

And here's your other bronze watch.

@Josh M

"And now, for the final category... and what a bang-up one to end it all with, is the... Lord, must I say the name? Vulgar language... Ugh. Ahem. The final category is the Most McFucked Up Moment, and the nominees for that are..."

Mind-Controlled Alucard - When Shirou shot and killed Lana - Birkin becoming a monster - Wesker mind-raping Claire

"And the winner... is when Shirou shot and killed Lana. Honestly, you people seem to have trouble distinguishing between good and bad if this was nominated for both..."

14_by_teh_zombish-db6n0rr.png

Good job. You thoroughly made the game mcfucked up with wanton murder. In a Murder Game.

@Kaykay

I don't even remember Mind-Controlled Alucard, lol. And I'm surprised anyone caught on to Wesker mind-raping Claire but I mean, hey. It's grossly OOC for her to be in love with Wesker like she was in The Ties That Bind, so a good ol' whack of the retcon hammer was necessary.

With a tired breath, Riesbyfe set the certificates to the side for the winners to pick up, before grasping the microphone one last time. "And that, dear ladies and gentlemen, concludes the Third Annual Murder Award Show. Thank you all very much for your time! Have a wonderful night, and I do hope to see you again next year!"

"... E-Even though I'm not sure if I'll still be around next time. We'll see. Cheers!"

And with that, the knight was off.​

Last edited:
This was it. The end of the Awards Show. It was honestly sad to see such an event to come to an end. Trevor and Aran both stood on the stage once again, holding microphones.

"Well Aran, it's the end. How about one last song for old time's sake, eh?" Trevor asked with a smile.

Aran wiped a tear from his eye with his Best Character Award (Mabel should probably grab that :/ ). "Aye."

As the music started, Aran put a hand on Trevor's shoulder. "Trevor! You're a true friend-a man among men! We need to beat up Hideo more often!" The angry drunk now a sad drunk, Aran fought to keep his composure as he sang.

"I can show you the world!
Shining, shimmering, splendid!
Tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes!
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride!

A whole new world!
A new fantastic point of view!
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming!

A whole new world!
A dazzling place I never knew!
But when I'm way up here,
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you!

(Now I'm in a whole new world with you!)

Unbelievable sights!
Indescribable feeling!
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky!

A whole new world!

(Don't you dare close your eyes!)

A hundred thousand things to see!"
(Hold your breath-it gets better!)

I'm like a shooting star!
I've come so far!
I can't go back to where I used to be!

A whole new world!
(Every turn a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue!
(Every moment red-letter!)

I'll chase them anywhere!
There's time to spare!
Let me share this
Whole new world with you!

A whole new world!
A whole new world!
That's where we'll be!
That's where we'll be!

A thrilling chase
A wonderous place
For you and meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" Aran fell onto Trevor's shoulder, sobbing miserably on the last note. "I never want this to end!!!!"

"Me neither, friend. But all good things must come to an end." Trevor said before falling into Aran's shoulder and sobbing uncontrollably.

And thus, Aran and Trevor left after the awards and went on several more drunken rampages, living happily never after.

Too bad none of this is canon. :/

(Another collar with @Yun Lee ^___^)

Zinnia let out a huff of hot air, almost as heated as her anger toward the annoying cat girl before her. She would pick up another cake afterwards, lightly tossing it into the air and catching it again with the same hand.

Ww0hsfU.png

"I've had just about enough of you, stupid cat! [Beep] you! You [beep]ing piece of [beep]! Why don't you go suck a [beep] and jump into a [beep]ing volcano! I hate your [beep]ing guts!"

Continuing to spout a mass of colorful language, Zinnia would toss her second cake at Tarlotte. More frustrated than she had been during her first toss, the lorekeeper's accuracy had dropped somewhat. Because of this, the cake flew past Tarlotte, past Jack Frost, and eventually hit someone else in the back of the head.

ODgNt61.png

"I'm not sure but we can most certainly try-- ACK!"

Senna cut herself off in mid-response to Harper, letting out a yelp when an unknown cake would suddenly hit her in the back of the head. The teen would touch the back of her head afterwards, wincing when she would feel the cake in her hair.

"Gross! Who in their right mind would be throwing cake around in here?!"

@Midnight Maiden @york @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

excited_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sf79.png

Giggling with very little self control, Ilona would reply, "What's magic water?" in response to Macy before turning to Ryan again. "Let's walk and go have... an adventure! We can... go look at the mysterious paintings that have appeared on the wall!" she exclaimed, tripping over her own feet. The girl would then fall, bumping her head on the edge of the bar. She then pointed a wavy finger at the bar. "How dare you harm me! I'm a princess, you knooooow! I banish you to the castle dungeon."

Ilona would then turn to Zidane, bursting out with laughter when she would hear about the award he won. She would reach over and wrap an arm around him, almost falling over on him when she did. "Zidane's chances with Ilona? Does this mean you liked me? Wooooow, I'm sorry. Maybe you'd have more of a chance with me if you started wearing glasses like Sir Shiki~ Or maybe if you can fight with a samurai sword like Sir Minato. Aren't generic main character boys the dreamiest? Hee hee hee~" she laughed, wiggling her eyebrows.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Bomb

A very salty Joshua paid little mind to Teresa when she would make her departure to help present awards. When she would return, the boy would scowl.

eBIM0PA.png

"You know what I have to say to that? Likely story. I know you have a thing for Will. Admit it," he grumbled, glancing to the painting again for a moment.

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone drew a mustache on his face with permanent marker? Hee hee. I think so~

@Midnight Maiden

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people

Giggling with very little self control, Ilona would reply, "What's magic water?" in response to Macy before turning to Ryan again. "Let's walk and go have... an adventure! We can... go look at the mysterious paintings that have appeared on the wall!" she exclaimed, tripping over her own feet. The girl would then fall, bumping her head on the edge of the bar. She then pointed a wavy finger at the bar. "How dare you harm me! I'm a princess, you knooooow! I banish you to the castle dungeon."

Ilona would then turn to Zidane, bursting out with laughter when she would hear about the award he won. She would reach over and wrap an arm around him, almost falling over on him when she did. "Zidane's chances with Ilona? Does this mean you liked me? Wooooow, I'm sorry. Maybe you'd have more of a chance with me if you started wearing glasses like Sir Shiki~ Or maybe if you can fight with a samurai sword like Sir Minato. Aren't generic main character boys the dreamiest? Hee hee hee~" she laughed, wiggling her eyebrows.

40.png

Wiping the liquid from his lips after spraying it out from the initial reaction, Zidane simply nodded in response before speaking.

"I can be a generic main character boy if you wana~~" Zidane drunkenly said with a wink as he put down the glass he was drinking the so called magic water from. "In fact... wanna have a genaric relationship, starting now? I can fight with a sword, but not the sword you know." Zidane proposed to Ilona.

He took out the two daggers Zidane had kept on him and attached them both together, producing a double bladed sword.

"You seeeeee??? Not the swaord you know~~~~" Zidane spoke in a slurred fashion as he spun it around.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

f1130e3359a4421bb04df42c93f6ac98.png

"... And just what is going on here? Goodness me, you're all drunk as skunks," Shiki murmured, appearing on the scene and adjusting his glasses, "I expected as much from Zidane and Mason, given their... degeneracy, but Miss Ilona, this is unbecoming of you, and frankly, I'm a bit disappointed, but I don't even know if you're in any position to listen to what I have to say," he sighed, looking around the place that was slowly beginning to clear out as the show had just ended.

Fortunately, it didn't seem that he was aware of what was being talked about, but the crowd gathering at this place wasn't exactly subtle otherwise.

"Come on now. The show is over. You all ought to be getting home, especially you, Miss Ilona. What would your parents think if I let anything happen to you while I was around?" He spoke sternly, akin to a sort of older brother figure.

Practically clockwork for a friend of the family.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Midnight Maiden

"... And just what is going on here? Goodness me, you're all drunk as skunks," Shiki murmured, appearing on the scene and adjusting his glasses, "I expected as much from Zidane and Mason, given their... degeneracy, but Miss Ilona, this is unbecoming of you, and frankly, I'm a bit disappointed, but I don't even know if you're in any position to listen to what I have to say," he sighed, looking around the place that was slowly beginning to clear out as the show had just ended.

Fortunately, it didn't seem that he was aware of what was being talked about, but the crowd gathering at this place wasn't exactly subtle otherwise.

"Come on now. The show is over. You all ought to be getting home, especially you, Miss Ilona. What would your parents think if I let anything happen to you while I was around?" He spoke sternly, akin to a sort of older brother figure.

Zidane gave off a mean glare to Shiki for obstructing his idea.

Meanwhile, it seems that all of Bomb's characters but Zidane, Bibi, Deemo/Little Girl, and Plutia, whom the latter two were still sleeping, had left.​

A very salty Joshua paid little mind to Teresa when she would make her departure to help present awards. When she would return, the boy would scowl.

eBIM0PA.png

"You know what I have to say to that? Likely story. I know you have a thing for Will. Admit it," he grumbled, glancing to the painting again for a moment.

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone drew a mustache on his face with permanent marker? Hee hee. I think so~

@Midnight Maiden
40.png

Wiping the liquid from his lips after spraying it out from the initial reaction, Zidane simply nodded in response before speaking.

"I can be a generic main character boy if you wana~~" Zidane drunkenly said with a wink as he put down the glass he was drinking the so called magic water from. "In fact... wanna have a genaric relationship, starting now? I can fight with a sword, but not the sword you know." Zidane proposed to Ilona.

He took out the two daggers Zidane had kept on him and attached them both together, producing a double bladed sword.

"You seeeeee??? Not the swaord you know~~~~" Zidane spoke in a slurred fashion as he spun it around.

tumblr_inline_n76l4ibeY61sngncl.png

Smiling and giggling up a storm, clearly giddy at even just the idea of such a thing, Ryan eagerly nodded in response to Ilona, rising up to her feet and nearly falling over in the process. "I'd love to go on an adventure with you, Lona! We'd have so much fun, haha!" she giggled, ecstatically, going to take a step forward.... and falling flat on her face. She got up just in time, though, to see Ilona get assaulted by the bar. Letting out an offended gasp, she joined right in, aiming to lightly step in front of Ilona as though to guard her. "S-stay back! I won't let anyone hurt my friends. E-especially... L-Lona!"

With that statement made, the blonde turned to her friend. "Are you alright, Lona..? Do you need me to... T-to..." A cute, high-pitched hiccup interrupted her words, botching her sentence and leading to her giggling at herself before regaining her thought train. "...heal you? I-- I wouldn't mind.." A pause. "...Also, what's a generic main character boy?" Of course, a wonderful example walked right on along right then.... And began chewing her best friend- and the entire group of them gathered round -out, leading to the female briefly falling silent.

"..."

And suddenly, not so silent anymore.

rsz_tumblr_nhksjkects1rybiymo1_500_by_teh_zombish-db7ct8e.jpg

"A-aaaaahhhhhh!" Ryan suddenly cried out, bursting into tears almost instantaneously. "I-I'm sorry we disappointed you, random person I don't know! I'm sorryyyy!" she sobbed, tears streaming down her face from her unnaturally bright green eyes like a waterfall. "I swear we d-d-didn't mean to...-- Wait, d-drunk?" she finally inquired through her fervent tears, lip quivering as she continued to cry. "B-but... w-we only drank the water Macy gave us, that was all..."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Mason Moretti @york

----

rsz_where_theres_a_will_by_teh_zombish-db0h937.jpg

"...Wh-what?!" Teresa demanded, suddenly donning an expression oddly similar to that in the art of her and Will. A mix of embarrassment and shock, to put it lightly. "I can't believe you! What even makes you say that?" she stammered, furiously. "And it ain't like if I did have feelings for him- which I don't -it'd be any of your business, anyways," she huffed, defensively, coming to cross her arms with a pout. Did he even know what he was saying?? That jerk!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

40.png

Zidane gave off a mean glare to Shiki for obstructing his idea.

Meanwhile, it seems that all of Bomb's characters but Zidane, Bibi, Deemo/Little Girl, and Plutia, whom the latter two were still sleeping, had left.​

Smiling and giggling up a storm, clearly giddy at even just the idea of such a thing, Ryan eagerly nodded in response to Ilona, rising up to her feet and nearly falling over in the process. "I'd love to go on an adventure with you, Lona! We'd have so much fun, haha!" she giggled, ecstatically, going to take a step forward.... and falling flat on her face. She got up just in time, though, to see Ilona get assaulted by the bar. Letting out an offended gasp, she joined right in, aiming to lightly step in front of Ilona as though to guard her. "S-stay back! I won't let anyone hurt my friends. E-especially... L-Lona!"
With that statement made, the blonde turned to her friend. "Are you alright, Lona..? Do you need me to... T-to..." A cute, high-pitched hiccup interrupted her words, botching her sentence and leading to her giggling at herself before regaining her thought train. "...heal you? I-- I wouldn't mind.." A pause. "...Also, what's a generic main character boy?" Of course, a wonderful example walked right on along right then.... And began chewing her best friend- and the entire group of them gathered round -out, leading to the female briefly falling silent.
"..."

"A-aaaaahhhhhh!" Ryan suddenly cried out, bursting into tears almost instantaneously. "I-I'm sorry we disappointed you, random person I don't know! I'm sorryyyy!" she sobbed, tears streaming down her face from her unnaturally bright green eyes like a waterfall. "I swear we d-d-didn't mean to...-- Wait, d-drunk?" she finally inquired through her fervent tears, lip quivering as she continued to cry. "B-but... w-we only drank the water Macy gave us, that was all..."
----
rsz_where_theres_a_will_by_teh_zombish-db0h937.jpg

"...Wh-what?!" Teresa demanded, suddenly donning an expression oddly similar to that in the art of her and Will. A mix of embarrassment and shock, to put it lightly. "I can't believe you! What even makes you say that?" she stammered, furiously. "And it ain't like if I did have feelings for him- which I don't -it'd be any of your business, anyways," she huffed, defensively, coming to cross her arms with a pout. Did he even know what he was saying?? That jerk!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
wink_and_tongue_sticking_out_by_kwkatz09-db2sb6v.png

"Nice try, silly boy," Ilona shot back to Zidane, still laughing as she spoke. "But do you have glasses? Noooo, I don't see any glasses. You're not generic enough if you ask me," the girl remarked, shaking her head. The blonde then looked to Ryan saying, "I'm ooookaaaay, how about-- Oh dear, why are you crying?" she questioned before realizing they had more company. Distracted, she wouldn't end up answering her friend's question about what a generic main character boy was.

She glanced to Shiki, shooting him a grin despite the fact he had just scolded them. "Ah, worry not Miss Ryan, he's done far more scandalous things than either one of us combined. Haven't you, Sir Shiki? You sly dog~ Let us continue on with our adventure, Miss Ryan!" Due to her impairment, and unlike Ryan, she seemed not to mind the fact that he was disappointed in their antics.

"But yes! You caught us! We drank water as she said. We're baaaaad girls," Ilona finally said to the bespectacled boy, wiggling her eyebrows. "I won't tell my parents if you don't~ It isn't as if I've seen them in years anyhow! There is little they can do to rein in their adult daughter. Ha ha!" Chuckling, Ilona straightened up and reached forward, taking Shiki by the chin before leaning closer to look him square in the eyes. It was a much bolder action than she normally may have taken sober. "Should you wish to convince me to leave this place, you'll have to try harder than that," she taunted with a wink.

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Bomb @Mason Moretti @york

Cheza leaned against Mason, giggling softly as she smiled. Returning her hand to his she lifted her head to kiss his cheek.

As Toboe was thank he gave a small 'whoop!' from where he sat at the bar with a grin.

@Mason Moretti

40.png

"..."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Bomb

In Mason's mind, Shiki held a certain aura of professionalism and maturity. It was beyond wisdom or age; it was a maturity brought on by staring death in the face and remaining a solid, stoic monolith. It was a hyperbole, of course, but it still drew Mason's envy. He wishes for that calmness that Shiki held, even though it wasn't something one could take. However, whenever Shiki was serious, Mason felt it was time to be serious.

"What do you mean, 'degeneracy?'" Mason wished to ask and challenge Shiki once again. It wasn't the time for that. That wasn't the way to be better than him.

Instead, he requested, "Macy, go fix our mess. You can heal it out of everyone, right?"

"Aww, but being drunk is kinda fun, Mason! Can't we just stay like it a li'l while longer?" a southern bell's voice asked, ending in a hiccup.

"The party is almost over, Macy. We don't exactly have the time for that."

"Alright. But just because I can solve the 'being drunk' part doesn't mean I can solve the after-effect headache."

A soft blue light encapsuled Macy's hands and quickly spread to envelop her own body. She have Mason a tap on the shoulder and the baby blue aura quickly enveloped him as well. As Macy worked her magic, those affected would feel a clarity brought to their heads and possibly a slight headache as a result.

Macy next moved to heal Ryan and asked, "If you're feeling better, would you mind helping spread the love with your own healing?" Macy's drunken southern twang had almost completely disappeared.

Macy attempted to heal the alcoholic poison from the bodies of Ilona, Cheza, Toboe, and Zidane. However, any oth them, including Ryan, were free to avoid the Macy's healing touch.

Now with a much clearer head, Mason attempted to have a word with Shiki, which he had been meaning to say since the end of the Coalition Civil War. However, Ikona, not yet restored from her drunken stupor, had replied to Shiki first.
wink_and_tongue_sticking_out_by_kwkatz09-db2sb6v.png

"Nice try, silly boy," Ilona shot back to Zidane, still laughing as she spoke. "But do you have glasses? Noooo, I don't see any glasses. You're not generic enough if you ask me," the girl remarked, shaking her head. The blonde then looked to Ryan saying, "I'm ooookaaaay, how about-- Oh dear, why are you crying?" she questioned before realizing they had more company. Distracted, she wouldn't end up answering her friend's question about what a generic main character boy was.

She glanced to Shiki, shooting him a grin despite the fact he had just scolded them. "Ah, worry not Miss Ryan, he's done far more scandalous things than either one of us combined. Haven't you, Sir Shiki? You sly dog~ Let us continue on with our adventure, Miss Ryan!" Due to her impairment, and unlike Ryan, she seemed not to mind the fact that he was disappointed in their antics.

"But yes! You caught us! We drank water as she said. We're baaaaad girls," Ilona finally said to the bespectacled boy, wiggling her eyebrows. "I won't tell my parents if you don't~ It isn't as if I've seen them in years anyhow! There is little they can do to rein in their adult daughter. Ha ha!" Chuckling, Ilona straightened up and reached forward, taking Shiki by the chin before leaning closer to look him square in the eyes. It was a much bolder action than she normally may have taken sober. "Should you wish to convince me to leave this place, you'll have to try harder than that," she taunted with a wink.

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Bomb @Mason Moretti @york

Instead, Mason laughed at Ilona's display and her words.

"It looks like you've lost your power over women with this one Shiki. I thought they were supposed to be easier to control when filled with alcohol. Nobody can hold Ilona's reins I suppose.

"Maybe a bit of degeneracy is what is needed to guide Ilona. Of course, I wouldn't want a well bred man such as yourself to stoop to the level of this degenerate."

At the moment Mason's words ended, his face contorted into a pained expression. His own words had cut into himself, and he loathed the pain.

In a more serious tone, Mason asked, "Is that all you remember of me, Shiki? I suppose that's all I remember of myself as well. A grown up kid thrown into a civil war zone and treating it like a game. Well, for that, I'm sorry.

"I don't see why I won this award saying I was the best male in the Civil War. It's not who I would say was the best. Still, though..."

A pause broke Mason's sentence. A fractured silence gave him barely enough time to reflect on what he wanted to say.

"If anyone is going to give me a straight answer, it's you. What do you think of me? Did I deserve this Award? Or am I just a really entertaining nincompoop?"

Ries03.png

"Alright, I'm back. Apologies for the... mumbling," Riesbyfe said upon returning to the stage, clearing her throat in order to get everyone's attention again, "In any case, it is time for the final portion of the Genesis awards, and by extension, the end of the Award Show ceremony. Let us be on with it."

"Starting off this final segment is the award for Best Traitor of the game, with the nominees being..."

Azura - Clark Kent - Lucifer Morningstar

"And the winner is... Clark. Mhm, a good win indeed."

8_by_teh_zombish-db6n0na.png

Well, here's your bronze watch, I suppose. It was the best that I could give you for your efforts.

@Josh M

"And to stack on top of that, up next, is the Best Traitor Kill award. The nominations go to..."

Blake and Senna - Alice and Scott - Azura and Cullen - Naomi and Inspector Navel

"Hmm... Quite a lot of double kills," she idly commented, before clearing her throat, "In any case, the winner goes to the Azura and Cullen death. A brutal display."

9_by_teh_zombish-db6n0mw.png

Yeah this one was pretty good, even if it took me a while to understand what exactly Josh even wanted to do with it. The investigation was also amusing to watch.

@Josh M @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"Closely related, up next is the Best Death awards, not counting Traitor kills. The nominations for that go to..."

Travis Touchdown - Palpatine - Jaffar - Wanda Maximoff

"Palpatine...? Guess people really were stretching to find nominees for this," Riesbyfe commented idly to herself, before clearing her throat, "Anyway, the winner is the Travis Touchdown death. The first of many."

10_by_teh_zombish-db6n0t2.png

Even though you had to bail shortly into the RP, that enabled us to kill off Travis via a demonstration of the villains' power over the group, and as this event was a prequel, acting as the first in-universe Murder Game of what later became many, this became the very first Murder death, and you hold that distinction, whatever that might mean, lol. Congrats.

@Tone 6th

"First blood is often the sweetest. A-Anyway, enough celebrating death. Let us mourn it with the next award, for Saddest Death. The nominees for this category are..."

Azura and Cullen - Alice and Scott - Blake and Senna - Wanda Maximoff

"I'm getting a sense of deja vu here. Regardless, the winner goes to the Azura and Cullen deaths."

11_by_teh_zombish-db6n0sr.png

Yes yes, I'm sure many people were upset the cute waifu died.

And by that, I mean Cullen.

@Atomyk @Takumi

"There... Now that we are finally done with macabre awards, now we move on to the Best Romance award. My, how indecent. Finding love in dangerous situations... I suppose adrenaline stimulates those kinds of feelings, but... There comes a point where it becomes excessive. I do hope that in the future of Murder Games that happened after Genesis, it didn't become a fad to pair up two people romantically despite the perilous situation they're in."

Riesbyfe coughed.

"A-Anyway, the nominees are..."

Alucard x Hakuei - Blake x Senna - Lucio x Music - Shirou x Setsuna

"And the winner is... the Alucard x Hakuei romance."

12_by_teh_zombish-db6n0sf.png

Back at it again.

@Sen

"... Not exactly sure how Lucio x Music ended up there, but whatever humors people these days. Moving on now, next up, we have the Greatest Moment award, with the nominations going to the following."

Final Battle with Diablo - Clark's Reveal as Traitor - When Shirou shot and killed Lana - Aftermath

"..."

"The third was not very great. Who nominated this? Bah, it matters not. The winner is Clark's Reveal as Traitor. Hrm. Indeed," she announced somewhat curtly.

13_by_teh_zombish-db6n0s7.png

And here's your other bronze watch.

@Josh M

"And now, for the final category... and what a bang-up one to end it all with, is the... Lord, must I say the name? Vulgar language... Ugh. Ahem. The final category is the Most McFucked Up Moment, and the nominees for that are..."

Mind-Controlled Alucard - When Shirou shot and killed Lana - Birkin becoming a monster - Wesker mind-raping Claire

"And the winner... is when Shirou shot and killed Lana. Honestly, you people seem to have trouble distinguishing between good and bad if this was nominated for both..."

14_by_teh_zombish-db6n0rr.png

Good job. You thoroughly made the game mcfucked up with wanton murder. In a Murder Game.

@Kaykay

I don't even remember Mind-Controlled Alucard, lol. And I'm surprised anyone caught on to Wesker mind-raping Claire but I mean, hey. It's grossly OOC for her to be in love with Wesker like she was in The Ties That Bind, so a good ol' whack of the retcon hammer was necessary.

With a tired breath, Riesbyfe set the certificates to the side for the winners to pick up, before grasping the microphone one last time. "And that, dear ladies and gentlemen, concludes the Third Annual Murder Award Show. Thank you all very much for your time! Have a wonderful night, and I do hope to see you again next year!"

"... E-Even though I'm not sure if I'll still be around next time. We'll see. Cheers!"

And with that, the knight was off.​

Azura, since Cullen wasn't around it seemed, went to claim the awards they had both won, though she sighed at them. It was honestly surprising to her that she had won this along with Cullen, but she guessed that their deaths were rather sad. With nothing else left to do here, she left, deciding to rest after what felt like a long day.

-----------

As for Clare, she simply gave a nod and wave to the Rapture crew in farewell before leaving herself.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Sen
------------------
Hatchin had to go up to Michiko and tug on her clothes to get her attention and at some point, with some struggle, drag her along.

@Minerva
----------
As for Cheza and Toboe? The former stayed by Mason's side to help him stand, trying her best not to have him fall over. For the latter had falken asleep at the bar.

In Mason's mind, Shiki held a certain aura of professionalism and maturity. It was beyond wisdom or age; it was a maturity brought on by staring death in the face and remaining a solid, stoic monolith. It was a hyperbole, of course, but it still drew Mason's envy. He wishes for that calmness that Shiki held, even though it wasn't something one could take. However, whenever Shiki was serious, Mason felt it was time to be serious.

"What do you mean, 'degeneracy?'" Mason wished to ask and challenge Shiki once again. It wasn't the time for that. That wasn't the way to be better than him.

Instead, he requested, "Macy, go fix our mess. You can heal it out of everyone, right?"

"Aww, but being drunk is kinda fun, Mason! Can't we just stay like it a li'l while longer?" a southern bell's voice asked, ending in a hiccup.

"Alright. But just because I can solve the 'being drunk' part doesn't mean I can solve the after-effect headache."

A soft blue light encapsuled Macy's hands and quickly spread to envelop her own body. She have Mason a tap on the shoulder and the baby blue aura quickly enveloped him as well. As Macy worked her magic, those affected would feel a clarity brought to their heads and possibly a slight headache as a result.

Macy next moved to heal Ryan and asked, "If you're feeling better, would you mind helping spread the love with your own healing?" Macy's drunken southern twang had almost completely disappeared.

Macy attempted to heal the alcoholic poison from the bodies of Ilona, Cheza, Toboe, and Zidane. However, any oth them, including Ryan, were free to avoid the Macy's healing touch.

Now with a much clearer head, Mason attempted to have a word with Shiki, which he had been meaning to say since the end of the Coalition Civil War. However, Ikona, not yet restored from her drunken stupor, had replied to Shiki first.

"It looks like you've lost your power over women with this one Shiki. I thought they were supposed to be easier to control when filled with alcohol. Nobody can hold Ilona's reins I suppose.

"Maybe a bit of degeneracy is what is needed to guide Ilona. Of course, I wouldn't want a well bred man such as yourself to stoop to the level of this degenerate."

At the moment Mason's words ended, his face contorted into a pained expression. His own words had cut into himself, and he loathed the pain.

In a more serious tone, Mason asked, "Is that all you remember of me, Shiki? I suppose that's all I remember of myself as well. A grown up kid thrown into a civil war zone and treating it like a game. Well, for that, I'm sorry.

"I don't see why I won this award saying I was the best male in the Civil War. It's not who I would say was the best. Still, though..."

A pause broke Mason's sentence. A fractured silence gave him barely enough time to reflect on what he wanted to say.

"If anyone is going to give me a straight answer, it's you. What do you think of me? Did I deserve this Award? Or am I just a really entertaining nincompoop?"

Cheza kept a hold on Mason's hand as he spoke, deciding he didn't need her to hold him up anymore.

Toboe still slept soundly, drooling a bit. Cheza reached out to pet the boy's hair with a smile before shaking him gently until he woke up. With a stretch and a small groan he was up, wiping his face as he tiredly watched what was happening around him in confusion. He had missed Shiki's arrival and, well, he missed a lot from his nap if one were to be honest.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Sophie
Interacting with: Ilona, Mason Moretti, Macy Zidane, Ryan, Shiki & Others?

Normally, Sophie wouldn't have been so easily tempted to drink like this, but... With Ilona there, and her already having had some, she eventually sighed helplessly, appearing to cave under this (not so substantial) peer pressure.

"Maybe... Just another... Sip..." She murmured, raising the cup to her lips.

Unfortunately, this "sip" turned into a full on swig as she seemed to have miscalculated tipping the cup, and soon... It ended up with her downing the entire cup.

By this time, it seemed that whatever self restraint she had in her had dissipated, and in a flash, she began to down another cup... Then another, and another, and soon, her head was swimming, and she had become unstead on her feet. While she had drank before, never in her lifetime had she done so to the extent where she was drunk, like this.

In fact, she was so drunk, that it would appear that Sophie was quick to act on that twinge of jealousy that she felt when Ilona mentioned liking generic main character boys.

"H-... Hey! I canbe a boyyyy too...!" She protested, her words evidently slurring at this point.

As unsteady as her motions were, it would appear that Sophie managed to fish what looked like an hairband out of one of her pockets... Quickly tying her haid in an effort to make it all look shorter, granted it ended up sticking up as a result, not unlike a troll doll or something.

Not seeming to mind her surroundings anymore... Sophie suddenly stepped rather close to Ilona, almost tripping over multiple chairs and the like laying around, before she leaned in, seeming to be trying to grab her attention.

"... There... I-... I'm... A boy now... Like... Like a protaganish-t... Am I cute... My queen?" She said, swaying on her feet a little.

In addition to being drunk, and having had her inhibitions lowered, it looks like Sophie was under some weird impression that Ilona was her very own mother... Elsa!... Either that or she thought Ilona was a queen... Whiiiich probably wasn't much better in that aspect.

Jack Frost
Interacting with: Tarlotte, Zinnia, Others?

Hey! Jack Frost won an award! Though, it seemed that as he dashed over to retrieve it and returned, it seemed that Zinnia and Tarlotte had gotten themselves into quite the spat... In fact, he had come back just in time to get hit right in the face, causing him to flinch a little, before he wiped what he could off, ending up leaving a few smears of icing and crumbs on his face here and there.

"Well... That's one way to serve-..." He started, rubbing the back of his neck.

Unfortunately, he didn't get enough time to finish, as it was apparent that Zinnia was quite worked up by Tarlotte's antics, and decided to try and toss another cake her way... Unfortunately, it seemed to have missed its mark, flying towards an unsuspecting attendee of this awards show (that was now over, it seemed), hitting them right in the back of the head.

rQp1MfQ.gif

"... Whoops..." He said, wincing a little.

Looks like things weren't quite going the way he planned, buuut... Considering how far things have escalated, he realized that a food fight was inevitable. Though granted, throwing cakes would be out of the question for him, considering how it got on Tarlotte's nerves, he had plenty of other ammunition to choose from.

Thus, he eyed the desserts littering the table, eventually deciding on a pie of some sort (looked to be blueberry or something), taking it up in one hand as he took carefull aim towards Zinnia, who he deduced had been the one to hit him with a cake.

"Alright! This... Means... War!" He hollered, and with that, he sent the pie flying towards Zinnia, attempting to hit her smack in the face.

Little did the Guardian of joy know, that he had, in the process of picking up that pie, had covered it with a fine layer of joy-laced snow! True to his nature... It looks like Jack Frost was instigating a food fight! Though it was hard to say if that snow that was covering the pie would actually end up quelling Zinnia's anger, producing fun, joy, and laughter in its place... But, hey... Perhaps if he couldn't talk them down with words alone, he figured it wouldn't hurt having some fun instead!

Ruby Rose
Interacting with: Weiss, Gir, Others?

Ruby stopped for a moment, looking over Gir as she tried to figure out who, or what he was... Her gaze growing more and more intense, to the point where you could almost see the gear(s) turning in her head, but eventually, she spoke up.

ijGYvM8.gif

"A... Robot?" She said looking a bit puzzled.

Even she wasn't quite sure what he was, at all... And it looked like she was only further befuddled as he pulled out some sort of puppy from some sort of compartment in his head.

There was a small moment of silence, as she quickly realized that with the state that puppy was in, Weiss might just lose it... Iiin a good way, or a bad way, but before she could speak up in protest, something moved in the backpack she had on...

"Arf!" Came a muffled, but quite audible bark.

"Ah! ... Um... I can explain!" Ruby stammered quickly, elbowing her backpack lightly.

Looks like she had meant to keep whatever was in her backpack a secret, for one reason or another, but... Well, the cat was out of the bag, or in this case... The dog.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Verite
@Others that I have missed

Zinnia let out a huff of hot air, almost as heated as her anger toward the annoying cat girl before her. She would pick up another cake afterwards, lightly tossing it into the air and catching it again with the same hand.

Ww0hsfU.png

"I've had just about enough of you, stupid cat! [Beep] you! You [beep]ing piece of [beep]! Why don't you go suck a [beep] and jump into a [beep]ing volcano! I hate your [beep]ing guts!"

Continuing to spout a mass of colorful language, Zinnia would toss her second cake at Tarlotte. More frustrated than she had been during her first toss, the lorekeeper's accuracy had dropped somewhat. Because of this, the cake flew past Tarlotte, past Jack Frost, and eventually hit someone else in the back of the head.

ODgNt61.png

Senna cut herself off in mid-response to Harper, letting out a yelp when an unknown cake would suddenly hit her in the back of the head. The teen would touch the back of her head afterwards, wincing when she would feel the cake in her hair.

eBIM0PA.png

@Midnight Maiden

Looking at Zinnia, Harper's expression quickly went from one of genuine happiness to her usual cold, annoyed stare.

"What the hell?! WHO THROWS A FUCKIN' CAKE?!?!?! HONESTLY!!"

Ww0hsfU.png

ODgNt61.png

eBIM0PA.png

@Midnight Maiden

"...."

Looking up to Zinnia, Harper's expression went from one of genuine happiness to her usual cold, annoyed state.

"WHO THROWS A FUCKING CAKE?!?! HONESTLY!!!" She yelled, throwing her hands up in the air before approaching Senna and attempting to comfort her whilst trying her best to wipe off the cake.

"You okay, Sen?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie

Normally, Sophie wouldn't have been so easily tempted to drink like this, but... With Ilona there, and her already having had some, she eventually sighed helplessly, appearing to cave under this (not so substantial) peer pressure.

Unfortunately, this "sip" turned into a full on swig as she seemed to have miscalculated tipping the cup, and soon... It ended up with her downing the entire cup.

By this time, it seemed that whatever self restraint she had in her had dissipated, and in a flash, she began to down another cup... Then another, and another, and soon, her head was swimming, and she had become unstead on her feet. While she had drank before, never in her lifetime had she done so to the extent where she was drunk, like this.

In fact, she was so drunk, that it would appear that Sophie was quick to act on that twinge of jealousy that she felt when Ilona mentioned liking generic main character boys.

"H-... Hey! I canbe a boyyyy too...!" She protested, her words evidently slurring at this point.

As unsteady as her motions were, it would appear that Sophie managed to fish what looked like an hairband out of one of her pockets... Quickly tying her haid in an effort to make it all look shorter, granted it ended up sticking up as a result, not unlike a troll doll or something.

Not seeming to mind her surroundings anymore... Sophie suddenly stepped rather close to Ilona, almost tripping over multiple chairs and the like laying around, before she leaned in, seeming to be trying to grab her attention.

"... There... I-... I'm... A boy now... Like... Like a protaganish-t... Am I cute... My queen?" She said, swaying on her feet a little.

In addition to being drunk, and having had her inhibitions lowered, it looks like Sophie was under some weird impression that Ilona was her very own mother... Elsa!... Either that or she thought Ilona was a queen... Whiiiich probably wasn't much better in that aspect.

Jack Frost

Hey! Jack Frost won an award! Though, it seemed that as he dashed over to retrieve it and returned, it seemed that Zinnia and Tarlotte had gotten themselves into quite the spat... In fact, he had come back just in time to get hit right in the face, causing him to flinch a little, before he wiped what he could off, ending up leaving a few smears of icing and crumbs on his face here and there.

Unfortunately, he didn't get enough time to finish, as it was apparent that Zinnia was quite worked up by Tarlotte's antics, and decided to try and toss another cake her way... Unfortunately, it seemed to have missed its mark, flying towards an unsuspecting attendee of this awards show (that was now over, it seemed), hitting them right in the back of the head.

rQp1MfQ.gif

Looks like things weren't quite going the way he planned, buuut... Considering how far things have escalated, he realized that a food fight was inevitable. Though granted, throwing cakes would be out of the question for him, considering how it got on Tarlotte's nerves, he had plenty of other ammunition to choose from.

Thus, he eyed the desserts littering the table, eventually deciding on a pie of some sort (looked to be blueberry or something), taking it up in one hand as he took carefull aim towards Zinnia, who he deduced had been the one to hit him with a cake.

"Alright! This... Means... War!" He hollered, and with that, he sent the pie flying towards Zinnia, attempting to hit her smack in the face.

Little did the Guardian of joy know, that he had, in the process of picking up that pie, had covered it with a fine layer of joy-laced snow! True to his nature... It looks like Jack Frost was instigating a food fight! Though it was hard to say if that snow that was covering the pie would actually end up quelling Zinnia's anger, producing fun, joy, and laughter in its place... But, hey... Perhaps if he couldn't talk them down with words alone, he figured it wouldn't hurt having some fun instead!

Ruby Rose

Ruby stopped for a moment, looking over Gir as she tried to figure out who, or what he was... Her gaze growing more and more intense, to the point where you could almost see the gear(s) turning in her head, but eventually, she spoke up.

ijGYvM8.gif

Even she wasn't quite sure what he was, at all... And it looked like she was only further befuddled as he pulled out some sort of puppy from some sort of compartment in his head.

There was a small moment of silence, as she quickly realized that with the state that puppy was in, Weiss might just lose it... Iiin a good way, or a bad way, but before she could speak up in protest, something moved in the backpack she had on...

"Ah! ... Um... I can explain!" Ruby stammered quickly, elbowing her backpack lightly.

Looks like she had meant to keep whatever was in her backpack a secret, for one reason or another, but... Well, the cat was out of the bag, or in this case... The dog.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Verite
Upon hearing tha weird barking coming from Ruby's backpack, a wide grin formed on Gir's face.

"LEPRECHAUNS!!!" Gir yelled before running over to Ruby's backpack and immediately opening it, lifting up the dog and shaking it around crazily.

"GIMME YOUR GOLD!! IMMA GONNA BE ME SOME WAFFLES!"

@Midnight Maiden @york

"A-aaaaahhhhhh!" Ryan suddenly cried out, bursting into tears almost instantaneously. "I-I'm sorry we disappointed you, random person I don't know! I'm sorryyyy!" she sobbed, tears streaming down her face from her unnaturally bright green eyes like a waterfall. "I swear we d-d-didn't mean to...-- Wait, d-drunk?" she finally inquired through her fervent tears, lip quivering as she continued to cry. "B-but... w-we only drank the water Macy gave us, that was all..."​

"Jesus also called his drinks water and lo and behold they were actually wine. Don't take things from strangers, mysterious little girl who I think I know the sister of from The Ultimate Game. Shady people are everywhere in the far reaches of the multiverse," he grumbled.​

"But yes! You caught us! We drank water as she said. We're baaaaad girls," Ilona finally said to the bespectacled boy, wiggling her eyebrows. "I won't tell my parents if you don't~ It isn't as if I've seen them in years anyhow! There is little they can do to rein in their adult daughter. Ha ha!" Chuckling, Ilona straightened up and reached forward, taking Shiki by the chin before leaning closer to look him square in the eyes. It was a much bolder action than she normally may have taken sober. "Should you wish to convince me to leave this place, you'll have to try harder than that," she taunted with a wink.​
Shiki was in a mind to scold Ilona more, still like a stern older brother or so, but of course, before he was able to do so, Ilona made an unexpected move, drawing closer to him in a manner she dared not do so while in a normal state of mind. Whatever the hell was in the so-called water, it really may as well have been wine as far as the young man was concerned. Where did these people even come from anyway?

He attempted to pull away, but Ilona's focus and forwardness made it unexpectedly hard to do so, and with Mason seeming to face an unexpected existential crisis that required Shiki's expertise, the situation quickly became somewhat hectic for him.

"W-What... Ah, Miss Ilona, cut it out! You're not in the right mind right now, and if you go on with it, you'll surely regret it if you come to and -- I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW MORETTI -- that is the last thing I want of you," Shiki said in an unexpectedly softer voice this time, as though now choosing to take a gentler and different approach with Ilona.

"And uh... L-Listen, Mason, you're... fine, I guess," he grunted, still facing Ilona as Shiki began addressing Mason after a small while, "I like to imagine I'm above disliking people actively if that's your concern. And I would hope that remark about my stance on degeneracy is not sarcasm after Ilona's suggestions about my respectability, excuse me for a moment," he grunted, still gently trying to push Ilona off, but at the same time, oddly worried that he might hurt her feelings if he rejected her advances in this manner.

"Anyway, if not trust me, isn't that what ODMA's for? They're nice enough... I think. And look, maybe yes, there were plenty of people in the Coalition Civil War who didn't take the situation very seriously. I mean, what kind of self-respecting person just excuses the murder, even if accidental, or multiple people just because the perp is a cute girl? That is not me coming on to you before you ask, Miss Ilona."

Small grunt. Uncomfortable pursing of the lips. Brief gritting of the teeth.

"--But I suppose that's just how cognitive dissonance works. You know about Bill Nye, right? He talked about that before; people seem to just reject what challenges their core beliefs, which I suppose was the fundamental problem with the narrative, huh? Also, don't apologize to me, self-pity doesn't work on me. If anything, apologize more to Ms. Kirigiri or Naegi or Ms. Akagi or even, I dunno, Kieran for that matter. If I got mad at people for having prolonged moments of weakness and otherwise acting dumb, to put it crudely, I'd hate just about everyone I know. That said--" Small breath. Another grunt. "--I've also come to learn after my participation in three Award Shows and winning only two things over sixteen nominations, like I'm goddamn double Leonardo DiCaprio here, that effort doesn't really equal much. I mean, how the hell did someone who literally got put into a coma halfway through get nominated over me? Let's be real, though I guess the trade-off is me getting nominated for Best Hero and Best Character Overall in the General awards," he grunted, before clearing his throat, "But look, it's not my place to determine how much people are "worth" and all that. If you win it, you win it. If you don't think you're good enough, then just become good enough. An award here means as much as you want it to, and it's not like those who decide who wins are an objective law. So either take pride in your win or vow to become as good as people think you are if you have doubts. Alright?"

His speech probably would have sounded more inspirational if he were not busy trying to hold off Ilona. Whom he looked back at.

"Uh... Are you back to normal yet? Your face is still... a little close, but I didn't wanna come off as actually disgusted or anything."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti

Last edited:

Sophie

Jack Frost

rQp1MfQ.gif

Ruby Rose

ijGYvM8.gif

"Jesus also called his drinks water and lo and behold they were actually wine. Don't take things from strangers, mysterious little girl who I think I know the sister of from The Ultimate Game. Shady people are everywhere in the far reaches of the multiverse," he grumbled.​

Shiki was in a mind to scold Ilona more, still like a stern older brother or so, but of course, before he was able to do so, Ilona made an unexpected move, drawing closer to him in a manner she dared not do so while in a normal state of mind. Whatever the hell was in the so-called water, it really may as well have been wine as far as the young man was concerned. Where did these people even come from anyway?
He attempted to pull away, but Ilona's focus and forwardness made it unexpectedly hard to do so, and with Mason seeming to face an unexpected existential crisis that required Shiki's expertise, the situation quickly became somewhat hectic for him.
"W-What... Ah, Miss Ilona, cut it out! You're not in the right mind right now, and if you go on with it, you'll surely regret it if you come to and -- I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW MORETTI -- that is the last thing I want of you," Shiki said in an unexpectedly softer voice this time, as though now choosing to take a gentler and different approach with Ilona.
"And uh... L-Listen, Mason, you're... fine, I guess," he grunted, still facing Ilona as Shiki began addressing Mason after a small while, "I like to imagine I'm above disliking people actively if that's your concern. And I would hope that remark about my stance on degeneracy is not sarcasm after Ilona's suggestions about my respectability, excuse me for a moment," he grunted, still gently trying to push Ilona off, but at the same time, oddly worried that he might hurt her feelings if he rejected her advances in this manner.
"Anyway, if not trust me, isn't that what ODMA's for? They're nice enough... I think. And look, maybe yes, there were plenty of people in the Coalition Civil War who didn't take the situation very seriously. I mean, what kind of self-respecting person just excuses the murder, even if accidental, or multiple people just because the perp is a cute girl? That is not me coming on to you before you ask, Miss Ilona."
"--But I suppose that's just how cognitive dissonance works. You know about Bill Nye, right? He talked about that before; people seem to just reject what challenges their core beliefs, which I suppose was the fundamental problem with the narrative, huh? Also, don't apologize to me, self-pity doesn't work on me. If anything, apologize more to Ms. Kirigiri or Naegi or Ms. Akagi or even, I dunno, Kieran for that matter. If I got mad at people for having prolonged moments of weakness and otherwise acting dumb to put it crudely, I'd hate just about everyone I know. That said--" Small breath. Another grunt. "--Also I've come to learn after my participation in three Award Shows and winning only two things over sixteen nominations, like I'm goddamn double Leonardo DiCaprio here, that effort doesn't really equal much. I mean, how the hell did someone who literally got put into a coma halfway through get nominated over me? Let's be real, though I guess the trade-off is me getting nominated for Best Hero and Best Character Overall in the General awards," he grunted, before clearing his throat, "But look, it's not my place to determine how much people are "worth" and all that. If you win it, you win it. If you don't think you're good enough, then just become good enough. An award here means as much as you want it to, and it's not like those who decide who wins are an objective law. So either take pride in your win or vow to become as good as people think you are if you have doubts. Alright?"
His speech probably would have sounded more inspirational if he were not busy trying to hold off Ilona. Whom he looked back at.
"Uh... Are you back to normal yet? Your face is still... a little close, but I didn't wanna come off as actually disgusted or anything."
By whatever mystical technique Macy used, the alcoholic taint would indeed be removed from the time traveler's blood stream right after Shiki would question if she had returned back to normal. As if a switch had been flicked or she had awoken from a foggy dream, Ilona's mind snapped back into place instantly. She blinked a couple times before realizing how close she was standing to Shiki, letting out a yelp as she would give him a hard shove. Had he not been paying attention, her shove likely would've pushed him over, however, quickly realizing this Ilona would grab him by the shirt to make sure this didn't happen.

"What in Sun's name did I jus-- My apologizes!" she squeaked, letting go of him to swiftly bow her head. When she would lift her head back up, a visible blush could be seen on her cheeks. "I-I... need a moment," she said, moving to sit at one of the bar seats. She placed her elbows on the bar and rapidly began rubbing her temples with both hands, as if trying to further wake up her mind. After about a minute she would turn back to look at Mason and Shiki, going over everything that had been said. She remembered most of it, and was indeed embarrassed, but after having been embarrassed multiple times already in one evening Ilona didn't feel any worse than she had before. In fact, she started to laugh, putting her head in her hands.

"Forgive me, but you're so squirrelly Sir Shiki. A minor drunken touch or flirt from me shan't be the end of you. We are comrades and I'm not like Miss Anna trying to touch your-- never mind," she commented, stifling another laugh near the end. She didn't seem to be bothered by the fact he had tried to pull away, more so amused by the antics of a friend.

neutral2_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfv.png

Her light demeanor would change, however, when she would remember he had brought up the ODMA. "If you believe using the ODMA as a means to invoke a positive response from me about leaving this place, you're sorely mistaken." Ilona crossed her legs and folded her arms somewhat defensively. She appeared a bit cross, as if a sore spot had been touched. "I went there half-heartedly after Civil War's end, a broken sinner wishing to ease her guilt for the mistake she made. But going there did little to help ease my guilt. I was instead trapped in a lonely environment, a cold underground facility. There was no sunlight, freedom, or friendly faces there. I had little comfort to make my stay bearable." Sounding hurt, she added, "No letters, no visitors. Did you trust the ODMA so much that you were certain I'd be okay? Or..."

Did I just not matter enough? Out of all the people whom I have in my life claiming to be my friends, is there not one who cares enough to check on me? Ah well, it matters no longer. I refuse to return to the ODMA. I'm no longer the broken woman I was when I first arrived there. Should they try to take me back, I won't go willingly. Should they use force, they'll taste firsthand the power they taught me to control...

"I take that back, I did receive one letter from Sir Mason. Only, I just saw it today. It was a shame I didn't see it... when I needed it most." Ilona frowned before standing up from her seat, adjusting her goggles. "I may have been impaired when I said it before, but I stand by my words. If you wish to convince me to leave this place, with all due respect, you'll have to do better than that. And when I do go, I may break your image of me as a responsible lady when I say... I don't intend to go back to the ODMA. I'll go where I please. But why should we not stay a little longer? Today is the best day I've had in the longest time. I'm here with everyone. All of my friends! Even Miss Ryan! It most certainly beats going back to my usual life of solitude."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @york

Last edited by a moderator:

"--But I suppose that's just how cognitive dissonance works. You know about Bill Nye, right? He talked about that before; people seem to just reject what challenges their core beliefs, which I suppose was the fundamental problem with the narrative, huh? Also, don't apologize to me, self-pity doesn't work on me. If anything, apologize more to Ms. Kirigiri or Naegi or Ms. Akagi or even, I dunno, Kieran for that matter. If I got mad at people for having prolonged moments of weakness and otherwise acting dumb, to put it crudely, I'd hate just about everyone I know. That said--" Small breath. Another grunt. "--I've also come to learn after my participation in three Award Shows and winning only two things over sixteen nominations, like I'm goddamn double Leonardo DiCaprio here, that effort doesn't really equal much. I mean, how the hell did someone who literally got put into a coma halfway through get nominated over me? Let's be real, though I guess the trade-off is me getting nominated for Best Hero and Best Character Overall in the General awards," he grunted, before clearing his throat, "But look, it's not my place to determine how much people are "worth" and all that. If you win it, you win it. If you don't think you're good enough, then just become good enough. An award here means as much as you want it to, and it's not like those who decide who wins are an objective law. So either take pride in your win or vow to become as good as people think you are if you have doubts. Alright?"

By whatever mystical technique Macy used, the alcoholic taint would indeed be removed from the time traveler's blood stream right after Shiki would question if she had returned back to normal. As if a switch had been flicked or she had awoken from a foggy dream, Ilona's mind snapped back into place instantly. She blinked a couple times before realizing how close she was standing to Shiki, letting out a yelp as she would give him a hard shove. Had he not been paying attention, her shove likely would've pushed him over, however, quickly realizing this Ilona would grab him by the shirt to make sure this didn't happen.

"What in Sun's name did I jus-- My apologizes!" she squeaked, letting go of him to swiftly bow her head. When she would lift her head back up, a visible blush could be seen on her cheeks. "I-I... need a moment," she said, moving to sit at one of the bar seats. She placed her elbows on the bar and rapidly began rubbing her temples with both hands, as if trying to further wake up her mind. After about a minute she would turn back to look at Mason and Shiki, going over everything that had been said. She remembered most of it, and was indeed embarrassed, but after having been embarrassed multiple times already in one evening Ilona didn't feel any worse than she had before. In fact, she started to laugh, putting her head in her hands.

"Forgive me, but you're so squirrelly Sir Shiki. A minor drunken touch or flirt from me shan't be the end of you. We are comrades and I'm not like Miss Anna trying to touch your-- never mind," she commented, stifling another laugh near the end. She didn't seem to be bothered by the fact he had tried to pull away, more so amused by the antics of a friend.

neutral2_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfv.png

Her light demeanor would change, however, when she would remember he had brought up the ODMA. "If you believe using the ODMA as a means to invoke a positive response from me about leaving this place, you're sorely mistaken." Ilona crossed her legs and folded her arms somewhat defensively. She appeared a bit cross, as if a sore spot had been touched. "I went there half-heartedly after Civil War's end, a broken sinner wishing to ease her guilt for the mistake she made. But going there did little to help ease my guilt. I was instead trapped in a lonely environment, a cold underground facility. There was no sunlight, freedom, or friendly faces there. I had little comfort to make my stay bearable." Sounding hurt, she added, "No letters, no visitors. Did you trust the ODMA so much that you were certain I'd be okay? Or..."

Did I just not matter enough? Out of all the people whom I have in my life claiming to be my friends, is there not one who cares enough to check on me? Ah well, it matters no longer. I refuse to return to the ODMA. I'm no longer the broken woman I was when I first arrived there. Should they try to take me back, I won't go willingly. Should they use force, they'll taste firsthand the power they taught me to control...

"I take that back, I did receive one letter from Sir Mason. Only, I just saw it today. It was a shame I didn't see it... when I needed it most." Ilona frowned before standing up from her seat, adjusting her goggles. "I may have been impaired when I said it before, but I stand by my words. If you wish to convince me to leave this place, with all due respect, you'll have to do better than that. And when I do go, I may break your image of me as a responsible lady when I say... I don't intend to go back to the ODMA. I'll go where I please. But why should we not stay a little longer? Today is the best day I've had in the longest time. I'm here with everyone. All of my friends! Even Miss Ryan! It most certainly beats going back to my usual life of solitude."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @york

"Oh! I didn't mean sarcasm there. Though I suppose having a pity party for myself isn't much better.

"But I know you're right. I'm definitely honored to win this award. That doesn't mean I'm going to slouch off and convince myself that I'm always the best. I'm going to strive to get better. If, Sun please forbid it, I get caught up in amother incident or one of those Murder Games then I'll be sure to win Best Male Character again."

A deep breath entered Mason's chest and a comfortable, relieved sigh left it. In the spirit of behaving more like a main character, Mason addressed Ilona and her points politely.

"Lady Ilona, I am glad that you have finally recieved my letter. However, it is extremely unfortunate that ODMA is how you described it. I was worried that you would be in a place where you weren't happy. If I could turn back time and do it again, then I would follow you into ODMA amd make sure they treated you well. Or at the very least that you would have a friend.

"Like my letter said, I felt like I had my own sins to pay for and that the UN was the best way to do so. Stealing you away from ODMA wouldn't be good for the UN's reputation, I don't think.

"I'm not saying you can't leave there of your own volition, though. Staying here might not be the best course of action either. This universe, this event, doesn't belong in the multiverse's canon. I would assume it is going to collapse within a couple hours, so if you don't leave then you don't make it to the next awards.

"Tohno, you have experience with three Award shows. Do you remember these award shows once you leave them? Is there any evidence that they ever happened once we all have left?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

"Oh! I didn't mean sarcasm there. Though I suppose having a pity party for myself isn't much better.

"But I know you're right. I'm definitely honored to win this award. That doesn't mean I'm going to slouch off and convince myself that I'm always the best. I'm going to strive to get better. If, Sun please forbid it, I get caught up in amother incident or one of those Murder Games then I'll be sure to win Best Male Character again."

A deep breath entered Mason's chest and a comfortable, relieved sigh left it. In the spirit of behaving more like a main character, Mason addressed Ilona and her points politely.

"Lady Ilona, I am glad that you have finally recieved my letter. However, it is extremely unfortunate that ODMA is how you described it. I was worried that you would be in a place where you weren't happy. If I could turn back time and do it again, then I would follow you into ODMA amd make sure they treated you well. Or at the very least that you would have a friend.

"Like my letter said, I felt like I had my own sins to pay for and that the UN was the best way to do so. Stealing you away from ODMA wouldn't be good for the UN's reputation, I don't think.

"I'm not saying you can't leave there of your own volition, though. Staying here might not be the best course of action either. This universe, this event, doesn't belong in the multiverse's canon. I would assume it is going to collapse within a couple hours, so if you don't leave then you don't make it to the next awards.

"Tohno, you have experience with three Award shows. Do you remember these award shows once you leave them? Is there any evidence that they ever happened once we all have left?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
neutral___eyes_closed_by_ellisaire_db2phfu_by_kwkatz09-db2s01o.png

"It was not your burden to bear," Ilona would reply to Mason, letting out a sigh afterwards. "Unhappy as I was, I chose to go there of my own free will. I truly needed to go there. Had I not, the multiverse would not have looked upon me very fondly for running away without repenting and ignoring the fact I needed to learn how to control my powers. However, I never blamed you or any of my other friends for not going with me. It would've been nice if you or the others could've visited me, but I never would've asked any of you to go with me and stay. All of you have lives, and they need not be put on hold for my sake."

If anyone looked in Ilona's eyes and saw the frustration brewing in her soul, it would be more than clear to them that the ODMA wasn't the sole cause of her misery. While she would speak poorly of the place, in reality, they had treated her well. In fact, the place was quite an upstanding organization. Any ordinary person would've thought it to be a pleasant environment. But Ilona was different. She had always been different. She was born into a life where she never once had stayed in one place for very long periods of time. So staying at the ODMA felt odd and uncomfortable to Ilona. In a sense, the girl was a wild, free spirited bird who had known nothing but freedom, yet was thrust into a situation that inhibited such freedoms from being accessible.

Was it selfish to be upset about it? Perhaps. She had gone to the ODMA to atone, after all, not to please herself. But, then again, who ever said Ilona was a complete saint? Ilona was human, like anyone else. She wasn't always happy and sweet. Sometimes, she grew frustrated, became upset, or felt uncomfortable. And, in all honesty, Ilona could've made things more to her liking at the ODMA if she would've only spoken up. Whenever Lalonde or the others asked if she was okay, Ilona would tell them she was fine. Ilona wouldn't even try to make things better for herself. It was almost as if she had been fishing for more reasons to dislike the place. Deep down, Ilona was more of a stubborn, wild soul than anyone knew, but few had really taken the time to learn about her on such a level.

And maybe, even if people had tried to get to know Ilona on such a level, they had been shut out. The girl kept herself withdrawn from most of the individuals who had been around her while she had stayed at the ODMA. She tended to keep conversations with them short, and stayed in her own room away from them as much as possible. It was an attempt to keep her heart guarded, to avoid gaining more attachments to people whom she felt may not care much for her in the end.

"Still, sometimes at night before sleeping," Ilona began to say, smiling softly, "I would imagine Miss Ruby bursting into my room and taking me away with her to an island vacation with all of you, all of my friends, just as we spoke of at the end of Civil War. This award show almost reminds me of that dream because of the fact all of you are here right now. If I leave you all, will I ever see you again?" she asked, the smile leaving her lips.

@Mason Moretti @Verite @Midnight Maiden @york

Status
Not open for further replies.