Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaJjVAk.png

"Great, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a craving for ice-cream right now. Let's go see what they have." Senna began to walk towards the snack area, her eyes again drifting in Blake's direction. She frowned when she would see him somewhere near the bar, shaking her head afterwards.

You know what? I'm just going to have fun with Harper and I'll make Blake jealous.Yeah! That's what I'll do!

With a bit more pep in her step, Senna would rush toward the snack table and look around, spotting a few small ice-cream cups. She would open one of the ice-cream cups, sticking her finger in the cup to collect a bit of ice-cream on the tip of it. She would then turn around, playfully dabbing some ice-cream on the end of Harper's nose.
"We're in luck!" she said with a laugh. "There's plenty of ice-cream here. I'm surprised some of it hasn't melted by now..."
@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies
Upon arriving at the ice cream table, Harper immediately began to help herself to the ice cream that was present.

"Mmmmmm... this stuff is really good, right Sen-" Mid sentence, Harper felt a "boop!" on her nose and soon came to realize that the soul reaper had actually rubbed some ice cream on it. Harper just fell silent for a moment and stared at Senna. Then, slowly but surely, Harper rose her hand and extended her finger outwards, dipping her index finger in the ice cream that was present on her nose. The punk would then examine her finger closely.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"Hmmm..." She said before ultimately sticking her finger in her mouth.

tumblr_static_2.png

"Strawberry... nice goin' Sen'." She said before looking over all the ice cream that was present on the refreshments table. "You think we can eat all this?" She inquired almost playfully as she turned to Senna.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Even though Mason was obviously drunk, it was a rather interesting question. Taking a sip out of the glass in her hand she thought about it for a moment.

Giggling, Cheza would let her head rest on Mason's shoulder.

"This one would not mind much if you wish to give flowers. This one thinks it's rather sweet of you." she replied. That 'water' that Macy gave her may have tasted horrible, but she had nothing else to drink close to it. There was probably water in it anyway, right?

@Mason Moretti

excited_by_ellisaire_db2phf1_by_kwkatz09-db2s016.png

"B-But Miss Sophie!" Ilona whined when her friend would suggest the drink Ilona tried wasn't water. "It's good! You should try some!" she suggested, shoving the cup into Sophie's hands.

A complete and utter lightweight, Ilona would be effected by the alcohol she consumed fairly quick. She stood up from where she had been sitting next to Ryan and gave Zidane a funny look. Stumbling towards him, she'd give the male a good, firm poke on his chest. "Hey, hey, hey, you didn't answer my question. Why were we nominated together for so many awards?" she giggled. "Do people think we make a good match?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Do we make a good match, I wonder?"

She glanced back to Ryan and gave her friend a thumbs up when she would state that she was find. "Splendid, just splendid! Since we're both doing fine now, mayhaps we can have a little fun together? I fear I may have been far too distracted by boys for us to spend quality time together." Ilona waggled a finger in the air, placing a free hand on her hip. "I should'a been born a lesbian. Let me tell youuuu. Time Squad mostly has lesbins in it anyways."

@Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Mason Moretti @york

Mason - Bar - Cheza

"The problem is finding a flower as pretty as you are," Mason said, being smooth for once in his life. He held tight to Cheza, letting her rest on his shoulder. Despite impairment, he could tell that Cheza wasn't doing perfectly. He became determined to cheer her up.

"There might be one flower, though. It came to me within a dream."

The secretary of sorts held out the hand opposite to the one wrapped around Cheza. His hand began glowing with a soft purple light. It felt warm and cozy, but lasted only a second before being snuffed out. The condition shocked Mason, but he refocused his efforts and tried again. Still, the light of his aura refused to burn any longer or brighter than a flicker.

"Oh, come on! WHY is it being so CRAPPY?!" he explained, hoping not to startle Cheza. However, it seemed his emotions, working through the impairment of alcohol, galvanized his powers into some loose form of function. The light in his hand sprang to life and formed itself into the shape of a flower. A shockingly specific flower...

latest

@Takumi

Macy - Bar - Ilona/Ryan/Zidane

Meanwhile, while one chaos began, another ensued from Ilona's inebriated chatter.

"You know of lesbins?" Macy replied, shocked, "I love lesbins! Though it's not too late to be bi, cutie pie. There are just as many cute girls as there are cute boys! Just ask me or Mason over there."

The drunk, somewhat southern belle laughed, hiccupped, and gave her friend Ryan another boop on her nose. If there was any glass in Macy's hand, it would be empty by now, and she barely kept herself from taking up Ryan's. Of course, that would be rude.

However, she had one more point to add. "You know, anybody is a lesbian with enough magic water."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @york

excited_by_ellisaire_db2phf1_by_kwkatz09-db2s016.png

"B-But Miss Sophie!" Ilona whined when her friend would suggest the drink Ilona tried wasn't water. "It's good! You should try some!" she suggested, shoving the cup into Sophie's hands.

A complete and utter lightweight, Ilona would be effected by the alcohol she consumed fairly quick. She stood up from where she had been sitting next to Ryan and gave Zidane a funny look. Stumbling towards him, she'd give the male a good, firm poke on his chest. "Hey, hey, hey, you didn't answer my question. Why were we nominated together for so many awards?" she giggled. "Do people think we make a good match?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Do we make a good match, I wonder?"

She glanced back to Ryan and gave her friend a thumbs up when she would state that she was find. "Splendid, just splendid! Since we're both doing fine now, mayhaps we can have a little fun together? I fear I may have been far too distracted by boys for us to spend quality time together." Ilona waggled a finger in the air, placing a free hand on her hip. "I should'a been born a lesbian. Let me tell youuuu. Time Squad mostly has lesbins in it anyways."

@Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Mason Moretti @york

Meanwhile, while one chaos began, another ensued from Ilona's inebriated chatter.

"You know of lesbins?" Macy replied, shocked, "I love lesbins! Though it's not too late to be bi, cutie pie. There are just as many cute girls as there are cute boys! Just ask me or Mason over there."

The drunk, somewhat southern belle laughed, hiccupped, and gave her friend Ryan another boop on her nose. If there was any glass in Macy's hand, it would be empty by now, and she barely kept herself from taking up Ryan's. Of course, that would be rude.

However, she had one more point to add. "You know, anybody is a lesbian with enough magic water."
Zidane couldn't stop Ilona from drinking, so that was a bust. And when Ilona asked about why they were paired up in so many of the nominations, he just shrugged.

You know what? Fuck this. Zidane also needed a drink, so he got a glass of his own and join the drunk bandwagon.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @york

Mason - Bar - Cheza

"The problem is finding a flower as pretty as you are," Mason said, being smooth for once in his life. He held tight to Cheza, letting her rest on his shoulder. Despite impairment, he could tell that Cheza wasn't doing perfectly. He became determined to cheer her up.

"There might be one flower, though. It came to me within a dream."

The secretary of sorts held out the hand opposite to the one wrapped around Cheza. His hand began glowing with a soft purple light. It felt warm and cozy, but lasted only a second before being snuffed out. The condition shocked Mason, but he refocused his efforts and tried again. Still, the light of his aura refused to burn any longer or brighter than a flicker.

"Oh, come on! WHY is it being so CRAPPY?!" he explained, hoping not to startle Cheza. However, it seemed his emotions, working through the impairment of alcohol, galvanized his powers into some loose form of function. The light in his hand sprang to life and formed itself into the shape of a flower. A shockingly specific flower...

latest

@Takumi

"?!" Cheza was rather shocked to see Mason replicate a Lunar Flower, a small gasp escaping as she reached out to touch the aura copy.

images

"This one hasn't been around one in so long." she whispered, a tear suddenly making it's way down her cheek. She had been so far from home, and remembered the pain Toboe went through searching for the previous pack after the WotU incident, at least from what he told me of it.

l_cab51e80951b1e1eed332731475a47c4.jpg~c200

"Hey....how you copy the flower from one of my dreams about Paradise? And is Cheza crying...." Toboe frowned, a very light slur in his tone due to the drink given to him. He couldn't tell if Cheza was crying from happiness or sadness, and that bothered him.

@Mason Moretti

"Oh, Lona, I'd love to! Everything is fun when I do it with you, hehe," Ryan giggled at Ilona's proposition, following suit in climbing out of her seat as she downed another glass of the alleged 'water'. Speaking of which, she was totally clueless, having absolutely no idea as to what Macy was saying, whatsoever. So she just nodded through her loopy smile, speaking with a slur. "Of course, I wouldn't let anything get between us, heh... Don't worry about itttt~" she chimed, only laughing as she was booped on the nose.

rsz_1ecec56dc3588a431d16b343a6c5cf25_by_teh_zombish-db4rsw3.jpg

"H-hahaha, yeah!" Ryan burst out in a fit of giggles, nearly falling over as she stood up again. But slowly, her laughter trailed off, her bright smile remaining there as she spoke with sincerity and seriousness. ".....what's a lesbian?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Bomb @york @Barrrrrrrrrr

---

3_by_teh_zombish-db5kw6v.png

Satisfied that Ruby was at least alright for the moment, Weiss decided to take to figuring out just what the hell it was that had impacted with her friend, glancing down at GIR with a sweatdrop and an incredulous look. "...What is that thing?" Weiss asked, staring down at GIR with appall and nudging it with her foot. She also still seemed to be ignoring Trevor, but if he said anything else he'd likely get decked.

@york @thatguyinthestore

---

Ha, ha, ha-- her little move on Joshua to try to shock him had been completely successful, leading Teresa to snicker aloud at the male as he blushed and went off on her for kissing him on the cheek. Totally worth the embarrassment of the action and seeing the artwork- One. Hundred. Percent. While he was dragged off to present awards, she merely continued to laugh for a while longer, before finally managing to stop and observe. And she had to admit, she didn't appreciate the crazy girl all up in his business and when she had initially approached, Teresa had gone tense and paused in her laughter for the moment, but did her best to hide that reaction to avoid teasing from Joshua.

Which, now that he was back, she was getting again.

blushin_by_teh_zombish-d9h9imj.jpg

"...What?" she demanded, an animated sweatdrop briefly appearing over her. "...Of course not! I wouldn't pose with anyone, especially not like that," she snapped, crossing her arms and looking away with a huff.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby Rose
Interacting with: Weiss, Gir, and... Others?

After a few failed attempts to stand herself up, Ruby finally managed it, looking somewhat wobbly on her feet before she shook her head from side to side... Managing to regain her balance, and her composure somewhat as she tried to explain herself to Weiss, but, but... Words! They came so fast that the poor huntress in training could hardly muster up a response, though what she could gather was that her friend was worried for her... Even if she was quite bristly about it soon enough.

Uuunfortunately, she had no idea how to respond right off the bat, and thus, her response ended up coming out in quite the disorderly fashion.

RmhiGRW.gif

"W-Well you see! I... Um I... Um... ..." She stuttered, before trailing off after a few moments.

Clearly aware that she herself wasn't even sure how to explain what happened right off the bat, she stopped to think about it for a moment, recalling the moments leading up to her not so elegant fall onto the ground. Let's see... She was talking to Weiss, but she got interrupted, and when she tried again, something... Hit her on the back of her head...

While that seemed straight forward enough, what Weiss said made her wonder though, since with her semblance, and her aura... She usually would have been able to dodge something like that, but instead... She stood where she was, albeit changing her position a little... But why?

Part of her must have known something had been flying through the air, towards them, but... If she hadn't moved when she did, it would have hit... Weiss! So, if her instincts hadn't told her to dodge, but instead, stand in a spot that would block what was coming towards Weiss, at the cost of her own well being... ... Well? What did that even mean?

As she was rubbing her chin, deep in thought about that, Ruby didn't notice the strange creature sitting on her head, that is until it mentioned something about it being a flying saucer, before Weiss knocked it off of her head, causing Ruby to yelp, which just come out as a little "eep!".

After her initial moment of surprise, she pulled herself together, peering down at the strange creature now planted face first against the ground.

"... Um... Are you okay? Flying... Saucer... Thing?" She asked, looking a little confused.

Honestly, it didn't look like a saucer, much less something that was capable of flight, but it must have been! Otherwise it was hard to believe it flew across the room with enough speed and force to do what it did to her...

When Ruby asked the robot if he was okay, Gir would simply hop up and smile with his tongue sticking out like nothing had happened.

"Yeah!" It yelled.

---

3_by_teh_zombish-db5kw6v.png

Satisfied that Ruby was at least alright for the moment, Weiss decided to take to figuring out just what the hell it was that had impacted with her friend, glancing down at GIR with a sweatdrop and an incredulous look. "...What is that thing?" Weiss asked, staring down at GIR with appall and nudging it with her foot. She also still seemed to be ignoring Trevor, but if he said anything else he'd likely get decked.
Upon noticing that Weiss was still present, Gir's head would open up like it was a compartment of some sort. The tiny robot would then reach inside of his head and pull out what looked like a dog covered in spots and dirt stains, like it had just been picked up off the streets and probably had never had a bath in his life.

"Look what I found! He smells really bad!" He yelled with a smile, frantically waving it around in Weiss's face.

@york @Midnight Maiden

"?!" Cheza was rather shocked to see Mason replicate a Lunar Flower, a small gasp escaping as she reached out to touch the aura copy.

images

"This one hasn't been around one in so long." she whispered, a tear suddenly making it's way down her cheek. She had been so far from home, and remembered the pain Toboe went through searching for the previous pack after the WotU incident, at least from what he told me of it.

l_cab51e80951b1e1eed332731475a47c4.jpg~c200

"Hey....how you copy the flower from one of my dreams about Paradise? And is Cheza crying...." Toboe frowned, a very light slur in his tone due to the drink given to him. He couldn't tell if Cheza was crying from happiness or sadness, and that bothered him.

@Mason Moretti

Mason - Bar - Cheza/Toboe

Toboe's question caught Mason off guard. "Well, I remember seeing this flower in a dream of my own," was his first response.

His eyes alternated their gaze between the aura lunar flower, the slightly drunk Toboe, and the now crying Cheza. For a moment, he said nothing unable to reply. Only able to think, but with impaired thinking, Mason searched for an explanation.

"My mother always said that dreams are one of the keys to your future. Whether dark or light, daydreams or nightly slumbers, a dream gives you a glimpse of what is to come with your mind's fullest imagination. I've had dreams lately of you, Cheza, and this flower, and of a life we could live. Maybe it means that we can find our own Paradise someday."

His eyes landed on Cheza's. The river flowing from her eyes entrances him. His heart was called into action, and by some miracle his body followed. He gave her a quick peck of his lips on her cheek and placed the facsimile flower into her hair.
@Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Mason - Bar - Cheza/Toboe

Toboe's question caught Mason off guard. "Well, I remember seeing this flower in a dream of my own," was his first response.

His eyes alternated their gaze between the aura lunar flower, the slightly drunk Toboe, and the now crying Cheza. For a moment, he said nothing unable to reply. Only able to think, but with impaired thinking, Mason searched for an explanation.

"My mother always said that dreams are one of the keys to your future. Whether dark or light, daydreams or nightly slumbers, a dream gives you a glimpse of what is to come with your mind's fullest imagination. I've had dreams lately of you, Cheza, and this flower, and of a life we could live. Maybe it means that we can find our own Paradise someday."

His eyes landed on Cheza's. The river flowing from her eyes entrances him. His heart was called into action, and by some miracle his body followed. He gave her a quick peck of his lips on her cheek and placed the facsimile flower into her hair.
@Takumi

Toboe accepted the answer given to him and nodded. He watched Mason closely though, ready to beat him up if he hurt Cheza's feelings and made her cry from sadness.

Cheza smiled, Mason's words and the kiss to the cheek bringing a feeling of warmth to her as she returned her head to his kiss to the cheek then rested her head on his shoulder once more.

"This one would like a Paradise with you."

@Mason Moretti

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Toboe accepted the answer given to him and nodded. He watched Mason closely though, ready to beat him up if he hurt Cheza's feelings and made her cry from sadness.

Cheza smiled, Mason's words and the kiss to the cheek bringing a feeling of warmth to her as she returned her head to his kiss to the cheek then rested her head on his shoulder once more.

"This one would like a Paradise with you."

@Mason Moretti

"Any place with you is Paradise."

Mason observed his surroundings and retracted his statement.

"Okay, maybe here isn't exactly Paradise. Maybe when everyone is more sober. Macy, are you seriously downing another glass?"

To be fair, Mason was the one who drank most of the alcohol in their collective system.
@Takumi

ncrf2do_by_teh_zombish-db0cszo.png

Caught up in her rather embarrassing conversation with Joshua, Teresa almost failed to notice what time it was on the clock. But at just the very last moment, she caught a glimpse from the corner of her eyes, at which point her embarrassment faded, replaced instead with mild panic. Ahh, hell-- she was supposed to have been on stage at least four minutes ago. Cursing under her breath, it was all she could do to shoot Joshua an annoyed look, hoping he'd just let her be about those pictures. "Just... Shut up and wait here, idiot. I'll be back in a few."

And so she hurriedly stormed away, taking up to the stage and doing her best to quickly take care of the matter at hand.

"...Alright, everyone. Looks like we're getting to the next set of awards, this one being for Monokuma's Awakening. So just... sit back and enjoy, I guess. Or complain if you were in it and don't win. Or boast if you did," she remarked, playfully. "Anyways, might as well get on with it, huh? First up, looks like we've got--"

kofuku1_by_teh_zombish-dazkq87.png

"Best Chapter~!"

sweatdrop_by_teh_zombish-d9et529.jpg

"Gah!" Teresa suddenly exclaimed, whirling on the other female with a visibly shocked expression. "When the hell did you even--?!"

Completely ignoring the other female's inquiries, Kofuku carried on, simply reading off with clarity and cheer. "Alright everyone, these are the nominations!"

Daughter (Fourth Chapter)
Fire Walk With Me (Third Chapter)
School Daze (First Chapter)
The Signal, Goodbye Realm of Despair (Final Chapter)

"You didn't answer m--"

"And the winner isssss.... Fire Walk With Me, otherwise known as chapter three!"

1_by_teh_zombish-db6bvxr.png

Ayeeee, I'm pretty sure all of the chapters were fan-fucking-tastic, but congrats on the award for this one in particular, @Atomyk! Good job with yet another amazing game filled to the brim with great chapters, characters and story.

Finally seeming to shake off her surprise from Kofuku popping up out of seemingly nowhere, Teresa just sighed, shaking her head and pinching the bridge of her nose. "Right... Well, next up is Best Trial."

First Chapter Trial/Death of Max Caulfield
Third Chapter Trial/Death of Wanda
Fourth Chapter Trial/Death of Mark Jefferson
Fourth Chapter Trial/Death of Bullet

"Looks like the winner of this one is the Fourth Chapter Trial; Death of Bullet," Teresa proclaimed with a slight frown. It really was a pain, having these death awards. But that was the name of the game, she supposed.

"...Eh? How can a Bullet die, anyways? Isn't that a weapon?"

"..."

2_by_teh_zombish-db6bvxb.png

I HATE YOU FOR KILLING OFF BULLET A SECOND TIME SHE WAS SO GREAT AND-- *loud sobbing*

A-anyways, this was very well done. As always. And you wrote her so well, too. ;_;

"Right. Well, that's out of the way, which means Best Character Epilogue is up next." If only she had gotten an epilogue. "The lucky nominees are..."

Kyoko Kirigiri
Jack Frost
Rinato Dormi
Yuki Nagato

"And the winner is Jack Frost," Teresa concluded, calmly. To her surprise, Kofuku let out a giggle. "..What's so funny?"

"Seems pretty cool he won, huhhh?"

...wow.

3_by_teh_zombish-db6bvwp.png

Dude honestly @york, your epilogue was so freaking great. Heck, all of your posts were, really. Jack Frost was a blast to read and to interact with, despite not having seen RotG before. He was adorable and I really wish I'd been more active to interact more, or actually posted in the epilogue round to wrap up at least. Nonetheless, yours was out of this world. Great work!

"If you're done, then, I guess Best Prologue is next. Because that order totally makes sense," Teresa remarked, brilliant blue eyes scanning over the paper. "Anyways, blatant sarcasm aside, those in the running are as follows."

E. Honda
Kyoko Kirigiri
Wanda Maximoff
Zenyatta

"And the winner is... Huh?" Kofuku paused, cocking her head to the side like a dog as she read the award. "...Ehhh... Correction... The winners are E. Honda and Zenyatta! Congratulationssssss!"

"...E. Honda?" Teresa repeated, squinting at the award for herself. "...Since when do they use abbreviations?"

copy_of_copy_of_copy_of_the_murder_rp_community_co_by_teh_zombish-db6c4qk.png

All of the ties for all of the awesome d00ds. @Yun Lee and @CrunchyCHEEZIT , totally well-deserved. You guys are great writers who I've seen lot's of improvement from since joining, and I'm super happy for that. Honda and Zenyatta were both total blasts to read and interact with, and I'm sure everyone would say the same. Not to mention ya kicked butts with the prologues, as always. Keep it up!

Also can I just say Zenyatta is the chillest char we've had

"And now is Best NPC, because surely these games wouldn't be the same without some extra company and more friends, right? Ahahaha~" Kofuku cheered, spinning in a circle cheerfully. Only for Teresa to place her hand on the other female's forehead, forcing her to stand still. "...Oh, haha, right. Nominees are..."

Stephen Holder
Bullet
Monokuma
Jude Mathis

"And the winner is Jude Mathis! Congratulationsssss!"

6_by_teh_zombish-db6bvtg.png

Woo woooooo! Jude was interesting and fun to read, much like, well, all of your characters, @Atomyk. NPCs included. You manage to bring a depth and dimension to NPCs that not many do, which is something really cool and refreshing to see.

kofuku9_by_teh_zombish-dazkq7b.png

"Alrighty everyone, that's it for now, but we'll bring the rest to you shortly!~"

After a beat, Teresa leaned over, muttering something to Kofuku.

"...Alright, but really- where the hell did you come from? You aren't supposed to be up here."

tumblr_ooj7lqHvEI1v8vhfpo1_500.jpg

Plutia was somehow here, sleeping on one of the seats, just like the last Awards Show.

@i have too much characters at this point but screw it​

nya_by_teh_zombish-daytnvj.png

"Alright, everyone, we've got the next bit of the Monokuma's Awakening awards all ready now!" the pinkette that had taken the stage cheered, Teresa still at her side with her palm briefly held to her forehead. Upon realizing they were up and running again, though, she hurriedly dropped her hand, looking up alertly. "Ah, right. Er, next up we've got a pretty simple award, by name. Best Male Character! The nominations are..."

Best Male Character
Genji
Edmond Honda
Samurai Jack
Stiles

7_by_teh_zombish-db6bvst.png

Eyyyy, what a surprise-- not. After all, you two are freaking awesome writers who are great at bringing life and a unique sense to all of your characters, so it's hardly a surprise that you racked up this award via a tie. Both Genji and Honda were crazy fun to read, and additionally I look forward to seeing more of both of you around and showing off your amazing skills at writing(obviously) wonderful characters. Congrats, @BarrenThin and @Yun Lee!!

"Right, then. With that out of the way, up next is- as you can likely guess -Best Female Character!"

"Aww, it looks like you aren't on the list of nominees, Resa-chan..." Kofuku spoke sadly, only for Teresa to deadpan. "...I wasn't in the game." A pause. "...Anyways, nominees, everyone."

Wanda Maximoff
Rinato Dormi/Lapis Lazuli
Kyoko Kirigiri
Victoria Chase

"Huh. Looks like the winner is..."

"Kyoko Kirigiri! Congratulationssss!" Kofuku interjected, only to earn an uncomfortable look from Teresa. Jeez, did this girl have to keep finishing all of her sentences for her? Ah, whatever. She supposed she'd let her do as she wished, even if it was weird.

8_by_teh_zombish-db6bvy5.png

Ahh, yet another well-earned award by @Verite. Even not knowing Danganronpa at all, I found your Kyoko to be a very interesting and enjoyable character and obviously? Well, so did everyone else. As always, keep up the great work.

"Huh. You two could form an unnaturally-hued hair club," Teresa remarked, jokingly.

"Ahhh, really?" Kofuku replied all too enthusiastically, eyes lighting up as she clasped her hands together. "Do you think we could get many members? Or money???"

unamused_by_teh_zombish-d9m3rlm.jpg

"...No."

"Aww..."

"Anyways," Teresa muttered under her breath, clearing her throat. "Ah, next up is Best Character. Something tells me at least some of these nominees will be familiar."

Kyoko Kirigiri
Genji
Wanda Maximoff
Stephen Holder

"Wowwwww, Resa-chan... Are you psychic??" Kofuku awed, jaw dropping. "How'd you know some of them would be the same as those from Best Male and Female characters???"

"..."

"Ooohhhh, don't tell me, you shouldn't give away your secrets!" Kofuku suddenly added, waving her hands. "Ah, and the winner is Stephen Holder! I guess you could say he's the holder of this award, haha~"

9_by_teh_zombish-db6j4rq.png

YOU NAILED HOLDER HE WAS SO MUCH FUN TO READ AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN YOUR GAME YOU DID HIM SO WELL AND AHHHHH-- Ahem, wonderful job yet again, @Atomyk! Yet another award to slide under your belt, though you'll likely need a bigger one soon with all of them you keep winning.

"Okay, next up we've got... Eh? Best Traitor?"

"Just don't question it," Teresa sighed. "Anyways. Nominees?"

Stephen Holder
Monomi
Principal Klim
Neon Katt

"...Huh."

"Eh? What is it?"

Shaking her head, Teresa shrugged the question off. "Just surprised. Looks like the best characters winner is also the best traitor. Congratulations," she uttered through gritted teeth, "Stephen Holder."

9_by_teh_zombish-db6j930.png

Ayyyeee, not much more to say, since the same thing won the last one, lol. But again, wonderful job, Mic!

"...You might want to just cover your ears while I read these next few," Teresa commented to her partner in presentation, who obliged without concern. "Right then. Next up is Best Traitor Kill... Another sick award, if you ask me, but nonetheless. Here's the nominations."

Max's death
Wanda's death
Bullet's death
Mark Jefferson

"Looks like the winner for this is Wanda's Death." She didn't seem eager to congratulate on this one.

10_by_teh_zombish-db6j92e.png

:Nice Execution:

"And, surprise surprise, another death award. This time, Best Death(non-traitor kill). Looks like there's only three nominees this time."

Bolin
Monomi
Shane

"And the winner? Looks like its, ahh... Bolin."

"Bolin? Like, the game people play, with the pins--?"

"Didn't I tell you to cover your ears?"

11_by_teh_zombish-db6j91y.png

Well despite your claims of being inactive, it's obvious everyone still thinks very fondly of both you and your characters, @Yang Lee! At the very least, I can say that much goes for me, in any case, though this award shows I'm not alone in that. Bolin was fun to read and hey, maybe we could see more of him in the future, if it's ever in your convenience. ^^

"Alright, after this you can uncover your ears," Teresa spoke to her counterpart, before looking back to the awards. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, she was shouted over by Kofuku, who had promptly re-covered her ears.

"Whaaaaaat?"

"...Exactly. Anyways, this one is titled Best Execution. And I'm certain you're all aware of what that means. If not? Be glad, I guess. Onto the nominations..."

Neon Katt
Monomi
Principal Klim

"...With Principal Klim being the winner."

12_by_teh_zombish-db6j91e.png

Wr-wr-wr-wrecked.

Groaning at the sight of the next award, Teresa pinched the bridge of her nose. "Alright, I lied. One more and then you can uncover."

"Okayyyy!"

"Right. This one's Saddest Death.. Obviously totally the air we're going for. Very cheerful for an upbeat award show," she remarked, sarcastically. "Anyways, nominees?"

Bolin's death
Monomi
Max's Death
Bullet's death

"Hahaha, hey, looook. It's bowling again!"

"...Yeah. Right," Teresa mumbled, shaking her head. "Uh, moving on, the winner of that one is Max's Death."

13_by_teh_zombish-db6j919.png

So many Maxes with so many of them having deaths, yet you still managed to make it just as notable. Way to go, @Atomyk!

"Alright, you can uncover your ears now, kid," Teresa spoke to Kofuku, who was painfully oblivious, laughing to herself with her hands still covering her ears. Looking slightly put off by this, Teresa reached over, physically removing the girl's hands from her ears. "..There."

"...Alright thennnn, next award time! This one is.... Oooooh. Best Romance!" she cheered, excitedly. "These are the nominees, everyoneeeee~! I bet they're all super cute together, haha!"

Tharja X Kyoko
Makoto X Kyoko
Jack X Zinnia
Genji X Wanda

"And the winner is.... Zinnia x Jack! ...Or Jack x Zinnia!" Kofuku concluded, clapping her hands with a giddiness about her. "Hahaha, yayyyyy!"

14_by_teh_zombish-db6j95a.png

Jeez, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty and @The Myrmidon, save some awards for everyone else. Clearly this is a good ship, spanning over two games and winning(or tying at very least) best ship for both of them. Dayummm.

"...Eh? Resa-chan, there's only two left..." Kofuku suddenly observed, looking almost disappointed by this fact. But the ravenette by her side only shrugged, waving her hands in front of her when Kofuku attempted to hand them to her. "You can read 'em off. I covered those others, remember?"

"Ahhhh, really? You'd let me do that?" the pinkette goddess inquired with excitement, entire body wiggling. "Ahahaha, thank you, thank youuuu!"

"Sure, whatever. No need to thank me."

"Okay, okay, next up is... Greatest moment!" she exclaimed, before promptly reading off the nominations for the next category.

Voting out Principal Klim
Puzzle in chapter 4
Deciding Holder's fate/Wanda's return
Final Trial

"And this one goes toooo... Deciding Holder's Fate/Wanda's Return! Hoorayyyy!"

15_by_teh_zombish-db6j94m.png

Ayyye, congrats on this one, @Josh M and @Atomyk. Was pretty great to see Wanda come back in the end, and was cool to see the dilemma with Holder in the end as well.

"Alright, the last one is--"

"W-wait!" Teresa interjected, suddenly realizing something. "A-ah, maybe you should let me read that one, after all," she urged, holding out her hand upon realizing it seemed vulgar. She couldn't have a kid read that off... Even though in reality, Kofuku was far from a child. But blinking with surprise, the goddess smiled before happily complying, handing over the slip. "Alright, thanks. Now cover your ears again."

Once she was satisfied the pinkette's ears were plugged, she read off.

"Most McFucked Up Moment is our last one, and the nominees are something like this."

BOB's reveal
Monokuma revealing that not every person voted off would be killed
Wanda's possession
Rant kidnapping Tomoko

"...Well, all of these sound pretty screwed up, huh?" she uttered before shaking it off. "Well, regardless, the winner is Rant kidnapping Tomoko."

"..Rant's a name?"

16_by_teh_zombish-db6j93t.png

Not much to say on this one, aside from it was certainly interesting to read, haha. Good job, @ShiroKiyoshi and @Nater Taters .

wink_by_teh_zombish-d9q0tfv.jpg

"....Anddddd that concludes the Monokuma's Awakening awards, everyoneeeee!" Kofuku chimed, cheerfully, striking a playful pose. "I hope you enjoyed! Hahaha~"​

Train Heartnet had showed up late to the Awards Show. The teen didn't bother with social interactions afterwards either. Besides, he hadn't really become close with anyone in particular during his murder game who was here except for maybe Mason. But the young man seemed... preoccupied at the moment. So, the black cat simply made his way for the food and pigged out on whatever he could get his hands on--occasionally stopping to wash down meals with a tall glass of milk. Sometime later, he would feel a tap on his shoulder, jumping up with surprise when he would see the individual standing behind him.

tumblr_inline_nl2h5kt9ZY1r3leyb.png

"Hi Train."

"PRINCESS!?" the teen spat out in shock, reaching down to grab her by the shoulders at first. "Are you really here? You're not a fake this time?" he questioned, moving his hand onto her face so he could pinch her nose.

"Let go," she grumbled, pushing his hand away forcefully. "It really is me. Although, I'd like you to take into account that this event is non-canon. After its over, we won't remember any of this. I'm only here to help present some awards tonight."

"Are you kidding me? Ugh, what a pain in the ass," he replied, putting his hands behind his head with a sigh. "Are you presenting awards by yourself?"

Eve smirked. "No."

"Oh, well, who's helping you then?"

Eve simply stared at him.

tumblr_inline_nl0m90w6qu1r3leyb.png

"Huh, wait, me?! No way! I didn't come here to present some lame-ass awards!"

"You'll be paid," the blonde stated flatly, causing the male in front of her to change his tune.

"Paid, you say? Well, I guess it's okay if I'm going to get money out of this..."

"Good, come with me," she said, gesturing for Train to follow her to the stage.

Shoveling another bite of food in his mouth first, Train would then began walking to the spot Eve showed him.

After arriving on the stage, Eve would begin to speak first. "We're here to present more awards," she softly said.

Train sighed. "Princess, you're too soft-spoken. They're not going to hear you. This is how you do it." Clearing his throat, the ex-assassin would add, "Yo, everyone, listen up. Princess and I are here to hand out awards for the Civil War Murder Game. And, first, we're going to talk about the nominations for Best Chapter."

"Nicely done, but I can do better," Eve replied. "The nominations for Best Chapter are Civil Blood in Civil Hands (First Chapter), Self-Realization (Fourth Chapter), Divided We Stand (Final Chapter), and In Accordance... (Prologue)."

"Yeah, yeah, I still don't think you're loud enough, Princess. We're talking to an audience, not whispering to try and prevent someone from waking up. Anyhow..."

"Our winner for Best Chapter is Divided We Stand (Final Chapter). Oh hey, Princess, did you know that you were a boss fight in that chapter? That hair of yours really hurts, you know, and you almost killed that princess everyone worked so hard to save..."

Eve shrugged nonchalant. "It's in the past."

1_by_teh_zombish-db6mra5.png

The final chapter of Civl War was epic indeed! It was filled to the brim with exciting boss fights and was just an overall exciting, action-packed, and fun way to end the game. Great work, guys! :)

@Atomyk @Verite

"Let's talk about Best Epilogue next," Eve began to say, only for Train to cut her off shortly afterwards.

"Wait a second, doesn't an Epilogue come after a Prologue? Why would we talk about the Best Epilogue first?"

tumblr_inline_nl2gvu27PK1r3leyb.png

"It doesn't matter. We'll cover all of them eventually anyhow," she grumbled, shaking her head. "The nominees for Best Epilogue are ODMA formation, Genesis foreshadowing, Ruby, and Wanda Maximoff."

"Huh, not bad choices," Train commented. "But, yeah, we only have one winner. And that winner is... ODMA formation."

2_by_teh_zombish-db6mr9n.png

Ah, nothing like a good post full of lore. This post was especially interesting to read since it told us all about the ODM's founding and foreshadowed it for Time Squad and future events. Great job, Jason! This post, and even your other epilogues with Shiki and such, was very well done.

@Verite

"Okay, next we have--" Train began to say, cutting himself off as he would pat his stomach.

"Something wrong?" Eve questioned.

"Ah, it's nothing. Anyhow, next we hare our award for Best Prologue. The nominees for that are... Deoxys and Ilona. Only two for this one? Really?"

"Hm, interesting. These two believed in opposing viewpoints during this Murder Game, didn't they? So, the Civil War continues even into the awards..."

Train shook his head. "Jeez, don't be so dramatic, Princess. It's an award show, not another war. Anyhow, the winner of this category is... Ilona. Congrats, Princess."

tumblr_inline_nl2h4vUH4k1r3leyb.png

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, sorry, I meant Princess Ilona, not you, Princess."

3_by_teh_zombish-db6mr98.png

Wow, thanks, guys. Not an award I was expecting to win considering how many amazing prologues were written by everyone else. I'd also like to give a special shoutout to Crunchy's prologue as Deoxys because it was indeed very good. : )

"Our next category is Best NPC," Eve began, "And our nominees include Junko Enoshima, Ritsuko Akagi, Kyoko Kirigiri, and Makoto Naegi."

"You know, they're all pretty damn cool people. I bet this one was tough to vote for," Train commented, continuing to rub his stomach.

"Indeed. Go ahead and tell the people who our winner is."

"..."

"Train?"

The ex-assassin began to hunch over, his arms wrapped around his stomach. "Uggghhhh my stomach... oh god, it hurts. Everything's going fuzzy. I think I'm seeing a bright light..."

"Now who is the one being dramatic?" Eve questioned, shooting Train a look. "You probably ate too much. Can you at least stand up straight and tell the others who won?"

"Makoto Naegi-- oh god, I think I'm going to barf... err-- not because Makoto won! I-I just feel sick..."

Eve sighed. "In case you didn't hear that, Makoto Naegi is the winner."

4_by_teh_zombish-db6mr8s.png

Ah, Makoto is a wonderful NPC indeed. One of my absolute favorites! Mic, I can most certainly tell you put your heart and soul into playing him. He always shined, especially during his interactions with Kyoko and during your epilogue post with him. Great work!

@Atomyk

"Train, can you hang in there? We have one more award to present before break..."

tumblr_inline_nl0l9hmxlm1r3leyb.png

"Ugh, I-I'll try," he grumbled, struggling to stand straight up again. "N-Next our category is... ugh, no, I just can't do this right now. Eve, go on without me!" he exclaimed, slumping to the floor.

"I thought you were tougher than this. Hm, fine. Up next, we have our Best Male Character category. The nominations are Shizuo, Makoto Naegi, Mason Moretti, and Qrow Branwen."

"And the winner is... Mason Moretti. Congratulations."

5_by_teh_zombish-db6mr89.png

Congrats on this award, Mason! I know this character is special to you and I can tell you put your whole heart and soul into writing him. Mason will always be a part of murder history now, and it'll be nice seeing more of him in the future in The Secretariat. : )

@Mason Moretti

"Okay, we're done. Everyone, you may come up to the stage and collect your awards during our break." After addressing the audience, Eve would look down to check on Train. "How are you holding up? We can see if there's a doctor or some medicine for you to--"

...but Train wasn't there.

tumblr_inline_nl0lykuR1B1r3leyb.png

The cheeky male had slipped off stage, rushing for the banquet tables as if he had never been sick in the first place. He grinned back at Eve, shrugging his shoulders. "Sorry about the whole sick act. I just really didn't feel like helping out with that award crap. You can't fool me. This event is non-canon and there's no way I'll be getting paid for this!"

Popping a vein, Eve stomped off the stage and walked after Train.

He's an idiot. If he wanted to get out of doing the awards, why didn't he just fake being sick from the start instead of partway through? But I guess he's not a complete idiot. He did figure out that he won't be getting paid for this...

"Any place with you is Paradise."

Mason observed his surroundings and retracted his statement.

"Okay, maybe here isn't exactly Paradise. Maybe when everyone is more sober. Macy, are you seriously downing another glass?"

To be fair, Mason was the one who drank most of the alcohol in their collective system.
@Takumi

Train Heartnet had showed up late to the Awards Show. The teen didn't bother with social interactions afterwards either. Besides, he hadn't really become close with anyone in particular during his murder game who was here except for maybe Mason. But the young man seemed... preoccupied at the moment. So, the black cat simply made his way for the food and pigged out on whatever he could get his hands on--occasionally stopping to wash down meals with a tall glass of milk. Sometime later, he would feel a tap on his shoulder, jumping up with surprise when he would see the individual standing behind him.

tumblr_inline_nl2h5kt9ZY1r3leyb.png

"Hi Train."

"PRINCESS!?" the teen spat out in shock, reaching down to grab her by the shoulders at first. "Are you really here? You're not a fake this time?" he questioned, moving his hand onto her face so he could pinch her nose.

"Let go," she grumbled, pushing his hand away forcefully. "It really is me. Although, I'd like you to take into account that this event is non-canon. After its over, we won't remember any of this. I'm only here to help present some awards tonight."

"Are you kidding me? Ugh, what a pain in the ass," he replied, putting his hands behind his head with a sigh. "Are you presenting awards by yourself?"

Eve smirked. "No."

"Oh, well, who's helping you then?"

Eve simply stared at him.

tumblr_inline_nl0m90w6qu1r3leyb.png

"Huh, wait, me?! No way! I didn't come here to present some lame-ass awards!"

"You'll be paid," the blonde stated flatly, causing the male in front of her to change his tune.

"Paid, you say? Well, I guess it's okay if I'm going to get money out of this..."

"Good, come with me," she said, gesturing for Train to follow her to the stage.

Shoveling another bite of food in his mouth first, Train would then began walking to the spot Eve showed him.

After arriving on the stage, Eve would begin to speak first. "We're here to present more awards," she softly said.

Train sighed. "Princess, you're too soft-spoken. They're not going to hear you. This is how you do it." Clearing his throat, the ex-assassin would add, "Yo, everyone, listen up. Princess and I are here to hand out awards for the Civil War Murder Game. And, first, we're going to talk about the nominations for Best Chapter."

"Nicely done, but I can do better," Eve replied. "The nominations for Best Chapter are Civil Blood in Civil Hands (First Chapter), Self-Realization (Fourth Chapter), Divided We Stand (Final Chapter), and In Accordance... (Prologue)."

"Yeah, yeah, I still don't think you're loud enough, Princess. We're talking to an audience, not whispering to try and prevent someone from waking up. Anyhow..."

"Our winner for Best Chapter is Divided We Stand (Final Chapter). Oh hey, Princess, did you know that you were a boss fight in that chapter? That hair of yours really hurts, you know, and you almost killed that princess everyone worked so hard to save..."

Eve shrugged nonchalant. "It's in the past."

1_by_teh_zombish-db6mra5.png

The final chapter of Civl War was epic indeed! It was filled to the brim with exciting boss fights and was just an overall exciting, action-packed, and fun way to end the game. Great work, guys! :)

@Atomyk @Verite

"Let's talk about Best Epilogue next," Eve began to say, only for Train to cut her off shortly afterwards.

"Wait a second, doesn't an Epilogue come after a Prologue? Why would we talk about the Best Epilogue first?"

tumblr_inline_nl2gvu27PK1r3leyb.png

"It doesn't matter. We'll cover all of them eventually anyhow," she grumbled, shaking her head. "The nominees for Best Epilogue are ODMA formation, Genesis foreshadowing, Ruby, and Wanda Maximoff."

"Huh, not bad choices," Train commented. "But, yeah, we only have one winner. And that winner is... ODMA formation."

2_by_teh_zombish-db6mr9n.png

Ah, nothing like a good post full of lore. This post was especially interesting to read since it told us all about the ODM's founding and foreshadowed it for Time Squad and future events. Great job, Jason! This post, and even your other epilogues with Shiki and such, was very well done.

@Verite

"Okay, next we have--" Train began to say, cutting himself off as he would pat his stomach.

"Something wrong?" Eve questioned.

"Ah, it's nothing. Anyhow, next we hare our award for Best Prologue. The nominees for that are... Deoxys and Ilona. Only two for this one? Really?"

"Hm, interesting. These two believed in opposing viewpoints during this Murder Game, didn't they? So, the Civil War continues even into the awards..."

Train shook his head. "Jeez, don't be so dramatic, Princess. It's an award show, not another war. Anyhow, the winner of this category is... Ilona. Congrats, Princess."

tumblr_inline_nl2h4vUH4k1r3leyb.png

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, sorry, I meant Princess Ilona, not you, Princess."

3_by_teh_zombish-db6mr98.png

Wow, thanks, guys. Not an award I was expecting to win considering how many amazing prologues were written by everyone else. I'd also like to give a special shoutout to Crunchy's prologue as Deoxys because it was indeed very good. : )

"Our next category is Best NPC," Eve began, "And our nominees include Junko Enoshima, Ritsuko Akagi, Kyoko Kirigiri, and Makoto Naegi."

"You know, they're all pretty damn cool people. I bet this one was tough to vote for," Train commented, continuing to rub his stomach.

"Indeed. Go ahead and tell the people who our winner is."

"..."

"Train?"

The ex-assassin began to hunch over, his arms wrapped around his stomach. "Uggghhhh my stomach... oh god, it hurts. Everything's going fuzzy. I think I'm seeing a bright light..."

"Now who is the one being dramatic?" Eve questioned, shooting Train a look. "You probably ate too much. Can you at least stand up straight and tell the others who won?"

"Makoto Naegi-- oh god, I think I'm going to barf... err-- not because Makoto won! I-I just feel sick..."

Eve sighed. "In case you didn't hear that, Makoto Naegi is the winner."

4_by_teh_zombish-db6mr8s.png

Ah, Makoto is a wonderful NPC indeed. One of my absolute favorites! Mic, I can most certainly tell you put your heart and soul into playing him. He always shined, especially during his interactions with Kyoko and during your epilogue post with him. Great work!

@Atomyk

"Train, can you hang in there? We have one more award to present before break..."

"Ugh, I-I'll try," he grumbled, struggling to stand straight up again. "N-Next our category is... ugh, no, I just can't do this right now. Eve, go on without me!" he exclaimed, slumping to the floor.

"I thought you were tougher than this. Hm, fine. Up next, we have our Best Male Character category. The nominations are Shizuo, Makoto Naegi, Mason Moretti, and Qrow Branwen."

"And the winner is... Mason Moretti. Congratulations."

5_by_teh_zombish-db6mr89.png

Congrats on this award, Mason! I know this character is special to you and I can tell you put your whole heart and soul into writing him. Mason will always be a part of murder history now, and it'll be nice seeing more of him in the future in The Secretariat. : )

@Mason Moretti

"Okay, we're done. Everyone, you may come up to the stage and collect your awards during our break." After addressing the audience, Eve would look down to check on Train. "How are you holding up? We can see if there's a doctor or some medicine for you to--"

...but Train wasn't there.

tumblr_inline_nl0lykuR1B1r3leyb.png

The cheeky male had slipped off stage, rushing for the banquet tables as if he had never been sick in the first place. He grinned back at Eve, shrugging his shoulders. "Sorry about the whole sick act. I just really didn't feel like helping out with that award crap. You can't fool me. This event is non-canon and there's no way I'll be getting paid for this!"

Popping a vein, Eve stomped off the stage and walked after Train.

He's an idiot. If he wanted to get out of doing the awards, why didn't he just fake being sick from the start instead of partway through? But I guess he's not a complete idiot. He did figure out that he won't be getting paid for this...

Cheza giggled at Mason's antics, before the sound of his name came up in the presenting of awards.

"Oh! Congratulations." she smiled, removing herself from him so he could go get his award. If he could walk properly, that is. Being the less drunk of the two so far, Cheza placed a hand on his arm.

"This one can get it for you." she suggested. Standing from her seat she kept her hand on his arm, palm pressing a little more firmly to help keep ger steady. She may not have been as drunk as Mason, but that didn't mean that her first drink wasn't leaving her a unaffected. It was a wonder she didn't slur and looked red in the face! Though, she did look a bit...droopy.

@Mason Moretti

Unaware that their break had ended, the cheerful sweeper continued to indulge himself in his gluttony. The boy was also unaware of a stray blonde lock of hair slinking across the ground like a snake. The lock would wrap around his ankle before pulling tight and causing Train to lose his balance.

tumblr_inline_nl0mqz0qmB1r3leyb.png

"Whoa!" he cried, falling to the floor. For someone who was a graceful, well-practiced bounty hunter, the boy looked like a bumbling goofball.

Grumbling when he realized what had happened, he reached down to try and tug at the hair, shooting a look to Even when he couldn't free himself. "Dammit, Eve, let me go."

Slowly reeling the ex-assassin toward her, Eve shook her head. "I won't let you go until you help me finish with the award show. And, this time, you won't be getting out of it by pretending to be sick."

Stomping onto the stage with the unwilling male being dragged behind her, Eve would turn to face their audience yet again. "We're back. Train and I are going to finish giving out the awards for Civil War. We'll be starting with the Best Female Character Category. Train, tell them our nominees."

"Train, tell them our nominees," he spat back, mocking Eve's words. The girl rolled her eyes in response.

tumblr_inline_nl2h32ImRO1r3leyb.png

"Are you sure you're the one older than me? Good grief... I'll tell them then. Our nominees for this category are... Ilona, Kyoko Kirigiri, Morrigan, and Ruby. It's my pleasure to announce that our winner is... Kyoko Kirigiri."

6_by_teh_zombish-db6mr7m.png

Kyoko was a fine, well-played character indeed! It's hard not to admire a character who was done so well. Her scenes with Makoto were especially interesting, not to mention your epilogue post with her. Great work, Jason!

@Verite

"Train, can you stand up and help me with the next award?" Eve questioned, trying to be patient with the male.

"Sorry, but I think you're cutting off the circulation to my leg with how hard you're squeezing my leg using that lock of hair. I can't stand up," he sassed, sticking his tongue out at her.

Letting go of his leg, Eve would instead wrap her lock of hair around his waist and haul him to his feet. She kept the lock of hair firmly around him, making sure he wouldn't try to walk off. "Now you can do it."

tumblr_inline_nl0nycMgrn1r3leyb.png

"Jeez, you're a pain, Princess. FINE!"

"So the next award is, uh, for Best Character. The nominees are... Ruby, Kieran, Ritsuko Akagi, and Ilona."

"Good, at least you're cooperating," Eve said before adding, "And the winner of Best Character is Ilona. Congrats."

"Jeez, that girl wins a lot to stuff. This thing isn't rigged, is it?"

7_by_teh_zombish-db6mr73.png

Although I've said it before, I'll gladly say again how much it means to me that Ilona had won awards like this. I put everything I have into playing her and it warms my heart to see that people actually like her enough to vote for her in things like this. Ilona means the world to me, and I'll try my best to keep up the good work with her! Thanks guys!

"You did it. Good job, Train. Do you want to tell our audience our next category?"

"Ugh, do I have to do another one? You do this one," the male complained.

"With how lazy you are, it's no wonder you haven't found me yet in Murder Games canon. Do you sit around whining all day and eating instead of trying to find your friends?"

"N-No! Of course I've been trying to find you! Just don't read the first couple pages of The Secretariat where I'm hanging out in a restaurant. Uh, anyhow, I guess I'll tell them our next category. It's... Saddest Death."

"A serious category. Try and be gentle while talking about this one."

"Oh, I know that. Anyhow, the nominees are... Zidane's chances with Ilona, Ilona's mishap, Genji, and Jill. Hah! What the hell? Zidane's chances with Ilona? I thought this was supposed to be serious..."

"I suppose not. It appears... Zidane's chances with Ilona is the... winner."

Train would burst out laughing, causing Eve to raise an eyebrow.

"Hm, must be a Civil War joke. I don't understand."

"Yeah, this isn't even a joke. It's just the sad, honest truth. Zidane tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter."

"..."

8_by_teh_zombish-db6mrni.png

Oh Zidane, the poor guy. A ladies man who wanted to flirt with the ladies behind Garnet's back, but couldn't catch the attention of sweet, oblivious Ilona. Sadly, it's hard for anyone to compare to Minato or Shiki in her eyes. RIP Zidane. It just wasn't meant to be.

@Bomb

"N-No! Of course I've been trying to find you! Just don't read the first couple pages of The Secretariat where I'm hanging out in a restaurant. Uh, anyhow, I guess I'll tell them our next category. It's... Saddest Death."
"Oh, I know that. Anyhow, the nominees are... Zidane's chances with Ilona, Ilona's mishap, Genji, and Jill. Hah! What the hell? Zidane's chances with Ilona? I thought this was supposed to be serious..."
"Yeah, this isn't even a joke. It's just the sad, honest truth. Zidane tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter."
"..."

Oh Zidane, the poor guy. A ladies man who wanted to flirt with the ladies behind Garnet's back, but couldn't catch the attention of sweet, oblivious Ilona. Sadly, it's hard for anyone to compare to Minato or Shiki in her eyes. RIP Zidane. It just wasn't meant to be.
@Bomb
Zidane would spit his drink out cartoon-style when he heard that he was mentioned with Ilona in the saddest death nominations.

"Ugh... who voted for that?" Zidane would then tip the half-full bottle into his glass again and continue drinking...

...only to subsequently spit it out again when he heard that THAT particular nomination won.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Nice Execution!

"And the winner is... Mason Moretti. Congratulations

Cheza giggled at Mason's antics, before the sound of his name came up in the presenting of awards.

"Oh! Congratulations." she smiled, removing herself from him so he could go get his award. If he could walk properly, that is. Being the less drunk of the two so far, Cheza placed a hand on his arm.

"This one can get it for you." she suggested. Standing from her seat she kept her hand on his arm, palm pressing a little more firmly to help keep ger steady. She may not have been as drunk as Mason, but that didn't mean that her first drink wasn't leaving her a unaffected. It was a wonder she didn't slur and looked red in the face! Though, she did look a bit...droopy.

@Mason Moretti

"Oh. No, Cheza, I want to get it myself. Um... Maybe we can work together."

Getting up from his own seat, Mason grabs Cheza's hand. He laces their fingers together and, with great effort, assists her in assisting him to get to the stage.
@Takumi

Unaware that their break had ended, the cheerful sweeper continued to indulge himself in his gluttony. The boy was also unaware of a stray blonde lock of hair slinking across the ground like a snake. The lock would wrap around his ankle before pulling tight and causing Train to lose his balance.

tumblr_inline_nl0mqz0qmB1r3leyb.png

"Whoa!" he cried, falling to the floor. For someone who was a graceful, well-practiced bounty hunter, the boy looked like a bumbling goofball.

Grumbling when he realized what had happened, he reached down to try and tug at the hair, shooting a look to Even when he couldn't free himself. "Dammit, Eve, let me go."

Slowly reeling the ex-assassin toward her, Eve shook her head. "I won't let you go until you help me finish with the award show. And, this time, you won't be getting out of it by pretending to be sick."

Stomping onto the stage with the unwilling male being dragged behind her, Eve would turn to face their audience yet again. "We're back. Train and I are going to finish giving out the awards for Civil War. We'll be starting with the Best Female Character Category. Train, tell them our nominees."

"Train, tell them our nominees," he spat back, mocking Eve's words. The girl rolled her eyes in response.

tumblr_inline_nl2h32ImRO1r3leyb.png

"Are you sure you're the one older than me? Good grief... I'll tell them then. Our nominees for this category are... Ilona, Kyoko Kirigiri, Morrigan, and Ruby. It's my pleasure to announce that our winner is... Kyoko Kirigiri."

6_by_teh_zombish-db6mr7m.png

Kyoko was a fine, well-played character indeed! It's hard not to admire a character who was done so well. Her scenes with Makoto were especially interesting, not to mention your epilogue post with her. Great work, Jason!

@Verite

"Train, can you stand up and help me with the next award?" Eve questioned, trying to be patient with the male.

"Sorry, but I think you're cutting off the circulation to my leg with how hard you're squeezing my leg using that lock of hair. I can't stand up," he sassed, sticking his tongue out at her.

Letting go of his leg, Eve would instead wrap her lock of hair around his waist and haul him to his feet. She kept the lock of hair firmly around him, making sure he wouldn't try to walk off. "Now you can do it."

tumblr_inline_nl0nycMgrn1r3leyb.png

"Jeez, you're a pain, Princess. FINE!"

"So the next award is, uh, for Best Character. The nominees are... Ruby, Kieran, Ritsuko Akagi, and Ilona."

"Good, at least you're cooperating," Eve said before adding, "And the winner of Best Character is Ilona. Congrats."

"Jeez, that girl wins a lot to stuff. This thing isn't rigged, is it?"

7_by_teh_zombish-db6mr73.png

Although I've said it before, I'll gladly say again how much it means to me that Ilona had won awards like this. I put everything I have into playing her and it warms my heart to see that people actually like her enough to vote for her in things like this. Ilona means the world to me, and I'll try my best to keep up the good work with her! Thanks guys!

"You did it. Good job, Train. Do you want to tell our audience our next category?"

"Ugh, do I have to do another one? You do this one," the male complained.

"With how lazy you are, it's no wonder you haven't found me yet in Murder Games canon. Do you sit around whining all day and eating instead of trying to find your friends?"

"..."

@Bomb

Zidane would spit his drink out cartoon-style when he heard that he was mentioned with Ilona in the saddest death nominations.

"Ugh... who voted for that?" Zidane would then tip the half-full bottle into his glass again and continue drinking...

...only to subsequently spit it out again when he heard that THAT particular nomination won.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The second segment of Civil War awards had already blazed away before he was able to reach the stage and struggle to get on top of it. However, once he did, he snatched both his award and the microphone from the podium. And then he began to speak, with brilliance and slurred words pouring forth from his face.

"HEY, Train. Thanks to ya so much for giving this award to me. I am so glad you guys voted. Um... I have a few shout outs to make, if you don't mind.

"First, to Ilona, thank you for being my inspiration in this RP. Best damsel in distress, 10/10.

"Oh, and Train, thanks for being a buddy and making sure I didn't die. That was great too. I'm glad we found your princess."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"A few 'I'm sorry' notes are in order. First, Kyoko, I'm sorry for being an ass and leaving the Coalition first chance I got.

"Shiki, I'm sorry for being an ass and punching you in the face, or trying to at least. For the record, you totally should have won, no doubt.

"Ritsa... Ritsu... Ritsuko... I can't pronounce your last name. I'm sorry about that. And for being a little too rude in arguing. You didn't deserve all the shit that came your way."
@Verite @Atomyk

"Back to thank-yous! Toboe, thank you for being a good boy. Cheza, thanks for being a sweet little flower and keeping me from going berserk. I really shouldn't have gone as far as I did sometimes."
@Takumi

"Zidane. Don't do drugs. Bibi, or Vivi, or whatever your name is, keep Zidane from doing drugs. K?"
@Bomb

"Ruby, thanks for helping me take care of Ilona and being a kickass fighter."
@york

"Did I thank Ilona yet? Thanks Ilona."

"Robin, I wanna thank you for giving me am actual epilogue. I mean inviting me to join the UN. But still, thanks for the epilogue. I am seriously enjoying my time at the U.N. and couldn't be happier. Actually, that's a lie. But it's pretty satisfying. I just wish more crap happened there. It feels like barely anything has gone by since I joined."
@Minerva

"I want to thank my brother, @Leon Moretti for not being present in this RP to upstage me. And my sister-slash-parasite-slash-multiverse double, Macy Moretti, for representing all my fears and internal demons during that trippy illusion chapter."

A response came from Macy, out in the audience, "I think I still represent all your demons. Did you give them all to me?"

"Uh... Maybe. Anyway, I want to thank my little fairy friend, Oracle, for giving me my strength to do all the cool stuff I did in the civil war. And for thanks, I say, be free!"

Through some insane lapse in judgement, Mason removed the heart-shaped pendant fron his neck and tossed it into the air. Surprisingly, it would remain undamaged as it hit the floor. Unsurprisingly, it landed on the floor with a thud, free for anyone to pick up. However, it landed particularly close to Ilona.
Honestly guys, I don't know what to say except "Thank you." The other nominees certainly performed admirably, and I feel absolutely honored to have played the best pick for male character in Civil War.

I almost didn't even play Mason for this RP. I signed up and sneaked in the last moment within my first week on Iwaku. I had to scramble together headcanons and wrote stories to flesh this character out, and I'm glad you all enjoyed him in the end. Mason and I definitely went through developments, both of us, during Civil War. I suppose the Most Improved RPer award is a testament to that.

I mentioned the characters that I did because they're the ones that inspired me in this RP. However, I didn't forget about @Sen , @Nater Taters , and @Crow . You guys we're just as fantastic. Perhaps, akin to Time Squad and Reaper Squad, the Free Masons need to be a thing. Side RP? I would take you peeps on a ride.

I used to have a ton of regrets about Civil War. Now, my only regret is not interacting with Sav enough.

With his spectacle over, Mason attempted an ancient, remarkable stage technique: the Mic Drop. Hopefully that microphone isn't broken.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Zidane. Don't do drugs. Bibi, or Vivi, or whatever your name is, keep Zidane from doing drugs. K?"
@Bomb

Hmmm... Drugs... Sounds like something Zidane needs right now after drinking too much. Now where would he find drugs? Maybe he had to ask someone, so he wandered around the auditorium.

@anyone willing enough to give him a cigar : |​

"Oh. No, Cheza, I want to get it myself. Um... Maybe we can work together."

Getting up from his own seat, Mason grabs Cheza's hand. He laces their fingers together and, with great effort, assists her in assisting him to get to the stage.
@Takumi

The second segment of Civil War awards had already blazed away before he was able to reach the stage and struggle to get on top of it. However, once he did, he snatched both his award and the microphone from the podium. And then he began to speak, with brilliance and slurred words pouring forth from his face.

"HEY, Train. Thanks to ya so much for giving this award to me. I am so glad you guys voted. Um... I have a few shout outs to make, if you don't mind.

"First, to Ilona, thank you for being my inspiration in this RP. Best damsel in distress, 10/10.

"Oh, and Train, thanks for being a buddy and making sure I didn't die. That was great too. I'm glad we found your princess."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"A few 'I'm sorry' notes are in order. First, Kyoko, I'm sorry for being an ass and leaving the Coalition first chance I got.

"Shiki, I'm sorry for being an ass and punching you in the face, or trying to at least. For the record, you totally should have won, no doubt.

"Ritsa... Ritsu... Ritsuko... I can't pronounce your last name. I'm sorry about that. And for being a little too rude in arguing. You didn't deserve all the shit that came your way."
@Verite @Atomyk

"Back to thank-yous! Toboe, thank you for being a good boy. Cheza, thanks for being a sweet little flower and keeping me from going berserk. I really shouldn't have gone as far as I did sometimes."
@Takumi

@Bomb

"Ruby, thanks for helping me take care of Ilona and being a kickass fighter."
@york

"Did I thank Ilona yet? Thanks Ilona."

"Robin, I wanna thank you for giving me am actual epilogue. I mean inviting me to join the UN. But still, thanks for the epilogue. I am seriously enjoying my time at the U.N. and couldn't be happier. Actually, that's a lie. But it's pretty satisfying. I just wish more crap happened there. It feels like barely anything has gone by since I joined."
@Minerva

"I want to thank my brother, @Leon Moretti for not being present in this RP to upstage me. And my sister-slash-parasite-slash-multiverse double, Macy Moretti, for representing all my fears and internal demons during that trippy illusion chapter."

A response came from Macy, out in the audience, "I think I still represent all your demons. Did you give them all to me?"

"Uh... Maybe. Anyway, I want to thank my little fairy friend, Oracle, for giving me my strength to do all the cool stuff I did in the civil war. And for thanks, I say, be free!"

Through some insane lapse in judgement, Mason removed the heart-shaped pendant fron his neck and tossed it into the air. Surprisingly, it would remain undamaged as it hit the floor. Unsurprisingly, it landed on the floor with a thud, free for anyone to pick up. However, it landed particularly close to Ilona.
Honestly guys, I don't know what to say except "Thank you." The other nominees certainly performed admirably, and I feel absolutely honored to have played the best pick for male character in Civil War.

I almost didn't even play Mason for this RP. I signed up and sneaked in the last moment within my first week on Iwaku. I had to scramble together headcanons and wrote stories to flesh this character out, and I'm glad you all enjoyed him in the end. Mason and I definitely went through developments, both of us, during Civil War. I suppose the Most Improved RPer award is a testament to that.

I mentioned the characters that I did because they're the ones that inspired me in this RP. However, I didn't forget about @Sen , @Nater Taters , and @Crow . You guys we're just as fantastic. Perhaps, akin to Time Squad and Reaper Squad, the Free Masons need to be a thing. Side RP? I would take you peeps on a ride.

I used to have a ton of regrets about Civil War. Now, my only regret is not interacting with Sav enough.

With his spectacle over, Mason attempted an ancient, remarkable stage technique: the Mic Drop. Hopefully that microphone isn't broken.

Cheza leaned against Mason, giggling softly as she smiled. Returning her hand to his she lifted her head to kiss his cheek.

As Toboe was thank he gave a small 'whoop!' from where he sat at the bar with a grin.

@Mason Moretti

tumblr_inline_nl2h023Pek1r3leyb.png

"Are you done laughing yet?" Eve asked Train, impatiently tapping her foot while she waited for the male to respond to her.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good," the boy remarked, wiping his eyes with a hand. "I'm ready to keep going. We don't have too many more awards left to present for this, do we?"

"Three more, we're almost done. Can you hang on for that much longer?" the blonde questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I can! I'll be just fine..."

"It's not you I'm worried about, it's your attention span. Nevertheless, let's continue presenting the awards for Civil War. Next up, we have our Best Romance category."

tumblr_inline_nl0n0xltlX1r3leyb.png

"Ugh, romance. Not my thing. You go ahead and tell them about this one, Princess."

Eve smirked. "Not your thing? What about Saya, Kyoko, or Arty?"

"Th-The hell!? Princess, all of those people are only my friends. Sheesh. Just tell them the nominations..."

"The nominees are... Ilona X Shiki, Genji x Wanda, Makoto X Kyoko, and Morrigan's vice like grip on Lucifer's balls."

"That last one doesn't sound like a romance to me..."

"It's okay. The last one didn't win. Our winner is Kyoko x Makoto."

9_by_teh_zombish-db6mroh.png

Ahhhh yes, everyone loved this ship indeed. <3 They were so cute and their sexual tension was so amusing to watch unfold. I only wish they would've had more fluff together to feed me. Great work, guys! :)

@Atomyk @Verite

"Tell the what we have up next, Train," Eve said next, tightening the grip her hair had around the male's waste.

"Ouch, Princess, that hur-- Fine. Next it seems like we have our Greatest Moment award. The nominees are Shiki killing the illusion, Rise of ODMA, Prelude to Genesis, and Ocelot's reveal. Ugh, now can you let me go already?"

"I don't trust you after what you did earlier. We'll finish announcing the last two awards and then I'll let you go..."

tumblr_inline_nl0mzt40L61r3leyb.png

"Cats don't like having leashes on them, you know," Train grumbled, folding his arms. "Getting back to the awards... it looks like the winner is... Shiki killing the illusion. Damn, that was pretty impressive. You should've been there, Eve. Not too many people can say they've killed a world."

10_by_teh_zombish-db6mrri.png

A perfect winner for this award. Shiki killed a freaking world for god's sake. It was very epic, and a well-written display of the boy's powers. It was a very impressive intro to chapter four of Civil War, and just one of the many great Shiki posts of the whole game. Great work, Jason! :)

@Verite

"So, we have one more award to go. I'm glad you've given up on trying to get out of this," Eve said to Train, looking rather pleased with herself.

"Tch, it's not like I have a choice. It's not as if I'm going to try and fight you or cut your hair. Sven would kick my ass."

tumblr_inline_nl2heoQeYi1r3leyb.png

"Sven's gentleman manners seem to have rubbed off on you," the blonde bioweapon teased before glancing to the audience again. "We're onto our final award. It'll be our award for Most McFucked Up Moment. Murder Games have a lot of... bad moments."

"True that. I bet it wasn't hard to come up with a few moments. But yeah, tell them the nominees, Princess."

"Our nominees are Ilona almost dying, Everyone ganging up on Ritsuko, Hisoka in general, and Anna harassing Shiki."

"Yeah, and it looks like the winner is... Hisoka in general."

11_by_teh_zombish-db6mrsc.png

Uh yeah, Hisoka was interesting indeed. Truly a walking freakshow worthy of an award for his many fucked up moments and behavior in general. Congrats, Jason. : 3

@Verite

After they would announce the last award, Train would shoot Eve a pleading look. "C'mon, Princess, you're gonna let me go now, right? We finished announcing the awards. I need to hurry up and get back to the banquet tables before all of the good stuff is taken."

The girl sighed. "I don't know how you eat so much. Fine, go." Eve would then release her grip on Train, unwinding his hair from around his stomach. When she would do so, the boy would take off in an instant, running as fast as he could to the food tables.

"Come pick up your awards when you can," Eve would quietly say to the audience after releasing her friend. She would then make her way off the stage, disappearing into the crowd.​

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.