Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

Heyo all, Sav here again, with- as you can see -the Murder Series Award Show three! I'm superrrrrr happy to be bringing this to you, alongside @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , @Verite , and @Gummi Bunnies. This whole thread will be completely IC(save for the ooc notes included with each award!), and awards will be handed out IC, as well. Any characters from past MGs, IGs, side-stories or Casuals are welcome to be introduced! Excluding the Multiverse Hotel, anyways.

Awards will be given regularly with some time in between so IC shenanigans may take place.

When roleplaying, it is convenient to either tag or quote whoever you're interacting with for ease(including myself and/or one of the other GMs listed above). Thank you, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to host this lovely event! And obviously, just make sure you all have fun, yeah?

Ah, yes- the award show. An event hosted by powers unknown, with little notice before hand, save for a neatly-written, red-ribbon-laced note that arrived somehow on a select few from across the multiverse's doorstep. How- or why, even -they came to be there was unknown, but hey, who could pass up such a lovely event as this?

And that was where they were, now.

6286.jpg

The auditorium within the surprisingly sizable hall was... well... for lack of better wording, quite grand. The room was filled to the brim, from cozy reclining seats you wouldn't typically find within your average community performing center. The stage? It was just as elegant, luring any and all eyes to it's length no matter where they were. Of course, those on stage still appeared to be setting up, so it was likely that it would still be a bit before it began.

And music filled the building, giving a welcoming and uplifting air.

In any case, if loitering in wait in the auditorium wasn't something that one was keen on, the hall seemed to have plenty of other feats. A bar, with screens that would later come to life once the event started. Concession stands, a lounge... bathrooms.

Take your pick until the show starts, ladies and gents.

--First giving: RPers Pt I--
--Second giving: RPers Pt II--
--Third giving: General Games Pt I--
--Fourth giving: General Games Pt II--
--Fifth giving: General Characters Pt I--
--Sixth giving: General Characters Pt II--​

Last edited by a moderator:
rsz_tumblr_o3jtqszlof1ubocixo1_500_by_teh_zombish-da65du4.jpg

"...Ahhh. So this is what the 'award show' is...." a young woman hummed to herself pleasantly with hands folded neatly behind her back as she rocked on her heels.... Just so happening to be heading the bar. There was no better place than to observe absolute, despicable, pathetic fools than from a post so many attended, after all.

This was gonna be fun.​

sZ1coom.png

"Where am I?"

Looks like Little Girl found herself in an unknown place again. And no memory again. She wandered about this strange place.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Heyo all, Sav here again, with- as you can see -the Murder Series Award Show three! I'm superrrrrr happy to be bringing this to you, alongside @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , @Verite , and @Gummi Bunnies. This whole thread will be completely IC(save for the ooc notes included with each award!), and awards will be handed out IC, as well. Any characters from past MGs, IGs, side-stories or Casuals are welcome to be introduced! Excluding the Multiverse Hotel, anyways.

Awards will be given regularly with some time in between so IC shenanigans may take place.

When roleplaying, it is convenient to either tag or quote whoever you're interacting with for ease(including myself and/or one of the other GMs listed above). Thank you, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to host this lovely event! And obviously, just make sure you all have fun, yeah?

Ah, yes- the award show. An event hosted by powers unknown, with little notice before hand, save for a neatly-written, red-ribbon-laced note that arrived somehow on a select few from across the multiverse's doorstep. How- or why, even -they came to be there was unknown, but hey, who could pass up such a lovely event as this?

And that was where they were, now.

6286.jpg

The auditorium within the surprisingly sizable hall was... well... for lack of better wording, quite grand. The room was filled to the brim, from cozy reclining seats you wouldn't typically find within your average community performing center. The stage? It was just as elegant, luring any and all eyes to it's length no matter where they were. Of course, those on stage still appeared to be setting up, so it was likely that it would still be a bit before it began.

And music filled the building, giving a welcoming and uplifting air.

In any case, if loitering in wait in the auditorium wasn't something that one was keen on, the hall seemed to have plenty of other feats. A bar, with screens that would later come to life once the event started. Concession stands, a lounge... bathrooms.

Take your pick until the show starts, ladies and gents.
"Daddy's home, mother fuckers!!" A familiar voice yelled before the doors were kicked open and out came our good 'ole fun loving meth addict pal Trevor fuckin' Philips!

joDolXvg_400x400.jpeg

"Someone mind telling me where the FUCKING beer is!?!? Because Uncle T needs a goddamn drink." Trevor then made his way over to Reverse Mabel and looked her in the eye before pointing at her with a shaky finger. "Hold on.... I know you, right? You're....

Margret, right? What happened to those ugly sweaters you used to wear? You look a lot more Michael-ey."

@Midnight Maiden

lUKVHs1.png

"..."

Kyoko Kirigiri looked around at all the strange people lined up, and didn't look forward to it at all.

"... I shouldn't have agreed to host part of this."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tjGx1mj.jpg

"...They're actually playing Backstreet Boys. Holy blast from the past, Batman."
6-Preacher-Jesse.jpg

"Hey now, it ain't that old, kid... though it's been awhile since I'd last heard it flippin' through stations."

With a casual flick of his new lighter to replace his father's, a cigarette was lit and the man took a drag of it.

"Didn't expect to run into y'all again. How've ya been, kid?"

The preacher was back in town, ready to spread the good word.​

And so, a few individuals belonging to the colorful cast of Klutzy would find themselves present for yet another award show. While none of them would be pleased to be in this mysterious auditorium or even know the reason as to why they had been brought there, each and every one of them questioned something...

confused_by_ellisaire_db2pher_by_kwkatz09-db2rzzy.png

"Where am I?"

Zowmjo2.png

"Where's Aster?"

yCXzO6R.png

"Tee hee. Were's Minato's ass?"

#It Begins.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tjGx1mj.jpg

"...They're actually playing Backstreet Boys. Holy blast from the past, Batman."

Mason laughed as he gazed around the elegant hall.

"I definitely get what you mean," he commented, "because this seems like the kind of music my mother would always play. For all we know, the multiverse pulled a time shift on us and this music is just getting into style."
@C.T.

"Daddy's home, mother fuckers!!" A familiar voice yelled before the doors were kicked open and out came our good 'ole fun loving meth addict pal Trevor fuckin' Philips!

joDolXvg_400x400.jpeg

"Someone mind telling me where the FUCKING beer is!?!? Because Uncle T needs a goddamn drink." Trevor then made his way over to Reverse Mabel and looked her in the eye before pointing at her with a shaky finger. "Hold on.... I know you, right? You're....

Margret, right? What happened to those ugly sweaters you used to wear? You look a lot more Michael-ey."

@Midnight Maiden
mC2Sj6u.png

"Are you what they call a 'pedophile'?" A random Meloetta named Doremi would soon enter the scene, witnessing this.

SDvASfH.png

"Do I have to beat someone up, Doremi?" Jabbers would follow suit behind her.​

joDolXvg_400x400.jpeg

@Midnight Maiden
revmabes_by_teh_zombish-da65dlm.jpg

"Hm?" Mabel uttered, glancing at Trevor with a raised brow and a bemused smirk. Tilting her head, brown hair swishing as she did so, she idly folded her hands in front of her, lacing them under her chin as she came to rest her elbows on the bar. "Apologies, but you've made two mistakes in your words. First off, presuming you know me... And second?" There was a pause now, as she stood straighter than before with a glint in her almost unnaturally blue eyes.

"Assuming I'll serve someone with such ill manners. Do try to learn a few, hmm~?"

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Heheh! That totally didn't take long to find you guys through the threads of time, huh?"

Esper smiled in glee as he led his "friends" into the auditorium. Surely these "friends" weren't amused by his antics.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I swear to god, Esper, I did not ask to be here."

"But it's going to be fun!"

"When was anything you said going to be fun?"

"IT'S GOING TO BE FUN, AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT!"

"... I'm going to find some form of authority and report you for a forced kidnapping."

As Esper and Mastermind went back on forth about their matter here, Elesis silently watched them...

tumblr_ochrfen5Bx1v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

... drinking all of that soda.

@anybody​

And so, a few individuals belonging to the colorful cast of Klutzy would find themselves present for yet another award show. While none of them would be pleased to be in this mysterious auditorium or even know the reason as to why they had been brought there, each and every one of them questioned something...

confused_by_ellisaire_db2pher_by_kwkatz09-db2rzzy.png

"Where am I?"

Zowmjo2.png

"Where's Aster?"

yCXzO6R.png

"Tee hee. Were's Minato's ass?"

#It Begins.​
"I have her here, Zinnia, do not worry," While just as confused over their arrival as the dragon master, the samurai was clearly better prepared than his lover, one arm cradling the little pink puffball while the other kept a hand close to his sword. It was clear to everyone who was the more responsible of the two in this relationship, "Perhaps a better question would be where exactly we are..."

And as for a certain bluenette, his ass was safely residing in a faraway place where certain perverts couldn't touch it. :^|​

6-Preacher-Jesse.jpg

"Hey now, it ain't that old, kid... though it's been awhile since I'd last heard it flippin' through stations."

With a casual flick of his new lighter to replace his father's, a cigarette was lit and the man took a drag of it.

"Didn't expect to run into y'all again. How've ya been, kid?"

The preacher was back in town, ready to spread the good word.

"Oh hey it's..." She paused, looking to the side briefly as she bit her lip in thought. The face wasn't ringing much bells by itself. "Um...who are you, again?"

Mason laughed as he gazed around the elegant hall.

"I definitely get what you mean," he commented, "because this seems like the kind of music my mother would always play. For all we know, the multiverse pulled a time shift on us and this music is just getting into style."

@C.T.

"Well hey if they threw us into a timey wimey ball, I certainly won't complain. Respect for the classics, y'know. Although I guess if it is new right now then it isn't classic...meh."

@The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Heheh! That totally didn't take long to find you guys through the threads of time, huh?"

Esper smiled in glee as he led his "friends" into the auditorium. Surely these "friends" weren't amused by his antics.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I swear to god, Esper, I did not ask to be here."

"But it's going to be fun!"

"When was anything you said going to be fun?"

"IT'S GOING TO BE FUN, AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT!"

"... I'm going to find some form of authority and report you for a forced kidnapping."

As Esper and Mastermind went back on forth about their matter here, Elesis silently watched them...

tumblr_ochrfen5Bx1v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

... drinking all of that soda.

@anybody​
4qikmyR.png

"You look... familiar..." The girl can't remember who Esper was, nor can she remember where she had met him. But there was a familiar feeling... was it fear of some sort?​

Marco Diaz was also attending the party, though he had spent longer than any average person should have getting ready for the damn thing.

tumblr_static_91rtpm8i3fggocwskogk0wcs.gif

Even with someone like Star Butterfly living with him, Marco was still a neat freak and safe kid at heart. He showed up wearing the same attire that he attended the Blood Moon ball in, save for that skull mask. And what did Marco do when he arrived?

12728657_1708747822670321_12499630_n.jpg

The poor boy had found a plate of nachos sitting on the table! He immediately grabbed the entire plate and ran over to an area by himself to munch on the savory triangle food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Trevor looked at Reverse Mabel and shook his index finger with two closed eyes and a weird, sorta creepy grin.

"Nonononononononononnononononono! I know who you are. The Valentines party. You both had the same brown hair, weird vibes, and you both look the exact fucking same."

@Midnight Maiden

mC2Sj6u.png

"Are you what they call a 'pedophile'?" A random Meloetta named Doremi would soon enter the scene, witnessing this.

SDvASfH.png

"Do I have to beat someone up, Doremi?" Jabbers would follow suit behind her.​

Navel arrived just behind Jabbers.

latest

"Relax, Jabbers. There's no need to fight. We're here for an awards show. You need to be respectful, alright?"
@Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.