Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
g01PBBR.png

"Holy--"

Zinnia sped off running when Tarlotte would charge at her, stopping at a table to grab hold of a pitcher of water. "I think you need to... COOL OFF!"

The lorekeeper tossed the pitcher of water in Tarlotte's direction, hoping to soak this extremely annoying cat.

Shortly afterwards, when the next batch of awards would be announced, Zinnia would suddenly realize Tarlotte was not the most annoying thing in this room anymore. Overwhelmed by hatred over a mere piece of paper, Zinnia turned away from Tarlotte and dashed toward the stage rushing as fast as she could to grab the award for Funniest Character before anyone else could look at it.

ZpzC53k.png

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKINGDRA KIDING ME!!!!!" she screamed, her red eyes wide with anger. "HOW COULD ANYONE PUT MY NAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER WITH HER!? WHO DID THIS!? I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL--"

Since Zinnia could not physically push her hands through Sav's or Kim's computer screens to strangle them, she did the next best thing. She childishly found a nearby pen and began to scribble on the award.

"HAH! TAKE THAT!" she exclaimed, crumbling the award up after drawing on it and throwing it at Tarlotte's head. "It's all better now," she said, laughing manically to herself and rubbed her hands together. "I fixed it. All is right with the world."

Anyone who would pick up the award would see the following:

AEsVBay.png
Ever heard of not a sore loser, but a sore winner?

No?

Well, now you have.

@Midnight Maiden @Everyone​
"..."

rsz_crouch_by_teh_zombish-davzv5c.jpg

"HOW DARE MEW PUT ME BY THAT IDIOT! I'M GONNA CRUSH MEW! I'LL RIP YOU TO BITS, TEAR YOU TO SHREDS, STOMP YOU TO THE GROUND, MEOW, MEOW!" she exclaimed, launching herself first at the award thrown at her by Zinnia, extending her claws to physically slash it into shreds before howling out a laugh. "HA! TAKE THAT! AND THAT, AND THAT, AND THATTTTT, MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

For once, it appeared Zinnia and Tarlotte agreed on something-- that that stupid award should never have existed, and was a complete and utter insult. Hell, Tarlotte would be less offended if someone were to throw up on her, call her stupid, make fun of her tail or ears, or bully her for what she was. Nothing would be worse than this! ...So it was a good thing she didn't see what Zinnia had done to the award before shredding it, the now-panting but sadistically grinning catgirl called out again.

"Where are the idiots that made that stupid award, huh?!?! I'm gonna kill 'em!! Meow, meow, meow!!!!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"That's fine then. I understand. Perhaps we can meet again some time after this awards show, if I get let free." Macy sighed and reminisced on her childhood freedom.

Yet a smile crept back to her face. The confusion of the two ladies spawned a giggle at her lips. "Don't worry about my brother. He's not ill. Well, not physically. He just gets that way around anybody he starts getting attracted to. Poor guy never gets a chance to express his love for them. You two are sweeties, though. I'd trust either one of you to treat him right." As she said "You two," Macy took her pointer finger and lightly tapped Cheza and then Ryan on the nose. Boop!
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
"It would be awesome if we could!" Ryan agreed enthusiastically, trying to let go of her dismay that these people seemed to recall her, but not she, them. "It'd be nice to get to spend more time with, well... Everyone. Especially old friends here..." she spoke, trailing off thoughtfully as her brilliant green eyes idly searched the room for Ilona... But to no avail.

Nonetheless.

rsz_06ada6a933f4dda9cc66b534bd839973_by_teh_zombish-db4wxsn.jpg

Alright, so admittedly? At first, Ryan was a bit surprised by the sudden bop on the nose. She flinched briefly, looking mildly startled, perhaps even taken aback a bit by the action. But after blinking a few moments, her smile slowly crept back to her face, a hearty laugh parting her lips as her eyes closed with pure, unadulterated joy. "I appreciate the sentiment.. You seem very sweet as well!" Ryan chimed, sincerely, still trying to stifle her laughter for a few moments longer before seeming to finally get it under control. However, a few moments after she managed this, a mildly confused look did cross her face. "But.. I don't quite understand. Attracted to? Do you mean he wants to be friends? ..I guess I can get a bit awkward around friends, too," she hummed thoughtfully, quite obviously completely oblivious to Macy's implications.

Eh, but what you don't know can't hurt you, right?

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"Goodness, that's sweet of you to say," Ilona would reply after Mason had finished his monologue. Sniffling, more tears would begin to spill from her eyes. She curled up to Mason and gripped onto his arm with one of her hands. "I'm sorry you've been through so much. I can relate, maybe not entirely, but I really can."

sad_by_ellisaire_dawgcpc_by_kwkatz09-dawsqft.png

"But still, I can't come to find you, I really can't. I really do have to stay alone most of the time. I don't fit in anywhere, not even at home. I've tried, trust me I have. But every time I feel I've found a place where I feel at home something bad happens to wake me from the dream. Every time I find a special person who brings me happiness, I lose them or they push me away. You can't say this isn't true. Look what happened tonight when I spoke with Sir Shiki. Things such as that happen to me all the time. It doesn't really even hurt anymore I'm so used to it."

"And this has nothing to do with the people or the places themselves. It's all to do with this malevolence I'm cursed to live with. It prevents me from ever truly feeling at peace and causes me to hurt people. The only illusion of peace I ever feel is when I consistently move from place to place, distracting myself from what I'm missing out on."

"When you look at me and compare me to other princesses like Princess Aurora, Princess Ariel, Princess Jasmine, and others, you'll find a rather large difference between us. Their stories end happily ever after. If you ever find a story book about the tales of Princess Ilona someday, I'll tell you one thing, there won't be a happy ending. A vessel housing the power of a long dead arch-demon just isn't going to have a good ending to her story."

Ilona sat back up, wiping her face off with her hands. "But I'll be fine," she said, forcing a smile. "I've lived my whole life smiling through the pain, pretending to be happy and I can continue to do it. I have to keep fighting this darkness, even if I'm fighting alone, with every spark of light that still remains in my heart."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Bar

Just like Hideo had proposed mere minutes again, Wiruko would go and take her shot at the next one. Thankfully that was the last of the romance awards for this category...

"Huh... that's a weird one. Wiruko will say the nominations for the Most Mentally Tortured Character award!"

"... that doesn't even sound like an award at all, if you ask me."

Despite Hideo's obvious observation, Wiruko's mood was still uplifting and rather energetic. She probably had no idea what it meant to be mentally tortured.

Clark Kent (Genesis) - Ilona (Civil War) - Makoto Naegi (Civil War) - Nier (Restless in Rapture)

"Aha! So Ilona is the most mentally tortured character! Wiruko would like to congratulate the girl!"

"Wiruko, don't be like this now."
View attachment 133893

"Okay."

@Nobody. : |

lol, but thanks guys. Her mother won a similar award during the first award show, if not the exact same one, so I guess being mentally tortured runs in the family. XD

Mason stated at Ilona with a face of significant confusion. "I don't think you need to go accept that award, Ilona. Lady Ilona. Ilona lady." Alcohol does a bit too much work on Mason, and even more to Macy. But what's done is done, and they should be fine as long as Mabel doesn't give him another round.

However, Ilona's words worked at his fairly impaired brain. He did his best to make sense of her words, loosely connecting key phrases to context.

"Trust... Wake... Dream... Princesses... Story... Happy ending... Darkness... Fighting alone... Spark of light... Heart...

"Lady Ilona, do you not know how those stories end?"
Mason's face had reached peak bewilderment until the synapses in his brain finally reached a logical conclusion. "Wait... Shit, you don't play video games! You've never seen Kingdom Hearts! If anything, you're more likely to have lived it!"

Mason's hands hurried in a frantic search across his body. He checked pocket after pocket within his unique coat. It wasn't until the Oracle fairy spoke up, saying, "Left hip, inside the coat," that Mason finally found what he had been searching for. A device was produced from the pocket, glistening with a shiny red metal finish. The device was rectangular, with two circles on the front face and several buttons and slots along the thin sides. More amazingly, the device opened up, revealing the display of two electronic screens and a New array of buttons. As the device shorted to life, the title of a game appeared on the screen: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Beneath the title was a model of a spiky-haired teenager clad in red next to a bluish mix between a cat and a mouse. Mason pressed a button and the images transitioned to a black screen as the device loaded data for the game.

"Lady Ilona, you know stories from storybooks? Well, this is how I've learned stories. Where I come from, there are devices that let you play a story on a screen, except you have control over parts of the story. You work for your happy endings, and some games even let you decide how the story ends! It brings you an interactivity with the story. This is how I've met your storybook princesses. This is how I've learned to fight the darkness. This is honestly why I trust so much in people like Kyoko and Robin. I've had experience of many different worlds through video games. That's why I became so eager to explore the multiverse, and this is the proof that you can get a happy ending."

As the title screen came up on the device, Mason allowed Ilona to cling close to his arm. He sat it down and let it play its opening scene, which involved a sweet symphony and the boy in red jumping between pages of, what else, a storybook. As the scene played, Mason began a description of the game inside.

"This game is about two friends. They explore the multiverse in order to prove their strength and fight a great darkness. They take separate paths, but they explore the same worlds. Through their bond as friends, they remain connected the whole time. They help each other, even if they don't know it. Then, whenever one of them falls into darkness, the other goes into their dreams to save them and restore their heart to light. Whoops. That's a bit of a spoiler. Sorry. But I really think you should play this, if you can." He pushed the device a little closer to Ilona, giving her a chance to pick it up and play.

As a result of Mason's rush to pull out the system, several small cartridges were sprawled out on the bar. Some of these had unfortunate implications for the guests at the party. Titles such as Pokémon Sun, Fire Emblem Fates, and The World Ends With You were among Mason's collection.

Huh. Pokémon. Hasn't Ilona met Pokémon before? Might She recognize the word?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Bar Peeps
Toboe's smile became saddened as he listened to the two. He couldn't necessarily relate to them on the same level, but he also lost some people close to him.

Glancing to Mason, his smile brightened a bit.

"Well, I use to always hang around one of my old packmates that always semmed to be upset about one thing or another, didn't talk much, but I knew it was mostly a front."

"..."

84251.jpg

"Somebody had to be optimistic most of the time now that I think about it." he replied.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @other bar peeps
-----------------

"..."

artworks-000147719720-02y3c6-t500x500.jpg

Azura was surprised to have won anything. Going up to grab the award(s) she stared at the name on the paper(s). Takumi? What...

Either she had to talk to the Hoshidan Prince or someone stole his identity.

Also...how would these people get this award? There were three of them and one paper after all. :-|

Ooc
Oh wow, thanks guys. Sadly I didn't do much with her traitorwise to be as effective, which makes me feel a little guilty tbh, but I still had a fun time and it was awesome being a traitor with both @Josh M and @LuckycoolHawk9. Either way, you guys are the best. <3

"You definitely are the optimistic one. You might be even more optimistic after taking some of your drink. I'd be careful and drink it slow though."
@Takumi

8Lwd6lF.jpg

Joshua sneezed.

@nobody : |
12_by_teh_zombish-d9d89il.jpg

She wasn't going to say bless you.
Mason stated at Ilona with a face of significant confusion. "I don't think you need to go accept that award, Ilona. Lady Ilona. Ilona lady." Alcohol does a bit too much work on Mason, and even more to Macy. But what's done is done, and they should be fine as long as Mabel doesn't give him another round.
However, Ilona's words worked at his fairly impaired brain. He did his best to make sense of her words, loosely connecting key phrases to context.
"Trust... Wake... Dream... Princesses... Story... Happy ending... Darkness... Fighting alone... Spark of light... Heart...

Mason's face had reached peak bewilderment until the synapses in his brain finally reached a logical conclusion. "Wait... Shit, you don't play video games! You've never seen Kingdom Hearts! If anything, you're more likely to have lived it!"
Mason's hands hurried in a frantic search across his body. He checked pocket after pocket within his unique coat. It wasn't until the Oracle fairy spoke up, saying, "Left hip, inside the coat," that Mason finally found what he had been searching for. A device was produced from the pocket, glistening with a shiny red metal finish. The device was rectangular, with two circles on the front face and several buttons and slots along the thin sides. More amazingly, the device opened up, revealing the display of two electronic screens and a New array of buttons. As the device shorted to life, the title of a game appeared on the screen: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Beneath the title was a model of a spiky-haired teenager clad in red next to a bluish mix between a cat and a mouse. Mason pressed a button and the images transitioned to a black screen as the device loaded data for the game.
"Lady Ilona, you know stories from storybooks? Well, this is how I've learned stories. Where I come from, there are devices that let you play a story on a screen, except you have control over parts of the story. You work for your happy endings, and some games even let you decide how the story ends! It brings you an interactivity with the story. This is how I've met your storybook princesses. This is how I've learned to fight the darkness. This is honestly why I trust so much in people like Kyoko and Robin. I've had experience of many different worlds through video games. That's why I became so eager to explore the multiverse, and this is the proof that you can get a happy ending."
As the title screen came up on the device, Mason allowed Ilona to cling close to his arm. He sat it down and let it play its opening scene, which involved a sweet symphony and the boy in red jumping between pages of, what else, a storybook. As the scene played, Mason began a description of the game inside.
"This game is about two friends. They explore the multiverse in order to prove their strength and fight a great darkness. They take separate paths, but they explore the same worlds. Through their bond as friends, they remain connected the whole time. They help each other, even if they don't know it. Then, whenever one of them falls into darkness, the other goes into their dreams to save them and restore their heart to light. Whoops. That's a bit of a spoiler. Sorry. But I really think you should play this, if you can." He pushed the device a little closer to Ilona, giving her a chance to pick it up and play.
As a result of Mason's rush to pull out the system, several small cartridges were sprawled out on the bar. Some of these had unfortunate implications for the guests at the party. Titles such as Pokémon Sun, Fire Emblem Fates, and The World Ends With You were among Mason's collection.
Huh. Pokémon. Hasn't Ilona met Pokémon before? Might She recognize the word?​

"You definitely are the optimistic one. You might be even more optimistic after taking some of your drink. I'd be careful and drink it slow though."
@Takumi
"Goodness, that's sweet of you to say," Ilona would reply after Mason had finished his monologue. Sniffling, more tears would begin to spill from her eyes. She curled up to Mason and gripped onto his arm with one of her hands. "I'm sorry you've been through so much. I can relate, maybe not entirely, but I really can."

sad_by_ellisaire_dawgcpc_by_kwkatz09-dawsqft.png

"But still, I can't come to find you, I really can't. I really do have to stay alone most of the time. I don't fit in anywhere, not even at home. I've tried, trust me I have. But every time I feel I've found a place where I feel at home something bad happens to wake me from the dream. Every time I find a special person who brings me happiness, I lose them or they push me away. You can't say this isn't true. Look what happened tonight when I spoke with Sir Shiki. Things such as that happen to me all the time. It doesn't really even hurt anymore I'm so used to it."

"And this has nothing to do with the people or the places themselves. It's all to do with this malevolence I'm cursed to live with. It prevents me from ever truly feeling at peace and causes me to hurt people. The only illusion of peace I ever feel is when I consistently move from place to place, distracting myself from what I'm missing out on."

"When you look at me and compare me to other princesses like Princess Aurora, Princess Ariel, Princess Jasmine, and others, you'll find a rather large difference between us. Their stories end happily ever after. If you ever find a story book about the tales of Princess Ilona someday, I'll tell you one thing, there won't be a happy ending. A vessel housing the power of a long dead arch-demon just isn't going to have a good ending to her story."

Ilona sat back up, wiping her face off with her hands. "But I'll be fine," she said, forcing a smile. "I've lived my whole life smiling through the pain, pretending to be happy and I can continue to do it. I have to keep fighting this darkness, even if I'm fighting alone, with every spark of light that still remains in my heart."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Bar
Sniffffffffff

rsz_70ba3e66670476311ca9b736033d7083_by_teh_zombish-db59wrk.jpg

"...Ahh, nothing quite akin to the sweet, sweet scent of alcohol-induced teenage angst. Ehehehe~"

Purely for the sake of her own amusement, the Gleeful gleefully refilled Mason's cup once again. Bottoms up, bitch.

@Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar​

• Thank You
Reactions: Mason Moretti

@Takumi

Sniffffffffff

"...Ahh, nothing quite akin to the sweet, sweet scent of alcohol-induced teenage angst. Ehehehe~"

Purely for the sake of her own amusement, the Gleeful gleefully refilled Mason's cup once again. Bottoms up, bitch.

@Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar​

Toboe glanced down at his now half empty glass before nodding to Mason.

His gaze darted to Mable for a split second, having grown uncomfortable in the span of less than a minute. This woman was weird.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar peeps

---------

Meanwhile...

tumblr_nwhg3fLJ0E1thg688o6_250.png

Azura paused on her way to sit down as a small shiver went down her spine.

'This feeling...I sense a disturba--' and then she sneezed.

"..."

After a moment of questioning what just happened she felt like she forgot something. Or was it someone? :-|

@Crimson Spartan @Nobody (else)

• Love

@Takumi
Ilona let out a sigh. "What does it even mean when they say I am "Mentally Tortured?" she questioned, trying to think over this award she had received. Was it just that obvious how unhappy she was? Or did people just guess she was unhappy due to the fact so many bad things had happened to her? The girl wasn't exactly sure.

Nevertheless, her streak of being mentally tortured during the award show wasn't exactly coming to an end just yet. Dumbfounded, Ilona would tilt her head and look at the gaming system Mason would show her, a small frown covering her lips.

confused_by_ellisaire_db2pher_by_kwkatz09-db2rzzy.png

Is Sir Mason serious?

"..."

"Sir Mason," she began to say softly, pulling away from him.

Looking at him with sad puppy eyes she would say, "...you think my life is comparable to a video game?"

It's true, nobody takes me seriously. ;-;

</3

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"...."

"Seriously, who the hell is this girl?"

@Bar
rsz_9f5e44e5c41f572bdbf51814adec682e_by_teh_zombish-db4x5ed.jpg

"...Aww, you've forgotten me already?" Mabel inquired with a pout, turning her attention away from Ilona and Mason's pity-fest for a few moments to regard Jason with a pout. She seemed almost as though genuinely distraught by this fact, but then again, she had been acting her entire life. Placing a hand over her heart, she sighed dramatically. "And here I thought you were different; that we'd begun to be... intimate, with each other. But, alas, it appears you are akin to every other drunkenly shameless male who's had a few drinks too many and not nearly enough heart," she went on, looking as though she might cry. "But certainly there will be someone out there, someday, who is more..."

Ha. This was gonna be good. Maybe she could even get a rise out of Roman, along with the unfortunate Jason. Because, of course, she hoped to evoke jealousy and attention in virtually everything that she did.

@thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

@Takumi
Ilona let out a sigh. "What does it even mean when they say I am "Mentally Tortured?" she questioned, trying to think over this award she had received. Was it just that obvious how unhappy she was? Or did people just guess she was unhappy due to the fact so many bad things had happened to her? The girl wasn't exactly sure.

Nevertheless, her streak of being mentally tortured during the award show wasn't exactly coming to an end just yet. Dumbfounded, Ilona would tilt her head and look at the gaming system Mason would show her, a small frown covering her lips.

Is Sir Mason serious?

"..."

Looking at him with sad puppy eyes she would say, "...you think my life is comparable to a video game?"

</3

tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Ahhhhh... is that... DATA I see there?"

Wiruko stares at the device Mason had, the virus just itching to zap that thing clean of the delicious data she can feast upon. This ain't good.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty #shitpostingtime​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Cheza wasn't expecting the boop on the nose but smiled nonetheless. Macy was as interesting as Mason-wait what was that about attraction?? Huh, there was a chance the pieces of the puzzle finally fell in place for the Flower Maiden.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

Cheza wasn't expecting the boop on the nose but smiled nonetheless. Macy was as interesting as Mason-wait what was that about attraction?? Huh, there was a chance the pieces of the puzzle finally fell in place for the Flower Maiden.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

8Lwd6lF.jpg

Joshua sneezed.

@nobody : |

Sniffffffffff

Toboe glanced down at his now half empty glass before nodding to Mason.

His gaze darted to Mable for a split second, having grown uncomfortable in the span of less than a minute. This woman was weird.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar peeps

---------

Meanwhile...

tumblr_nwhg3fLJ0E1thg688o6_250.png

Azura paused on her way to sit down as a small shiver went down her spine.

'This feeling...I sense a disturba--' and then she sneezed.

"..."

After a moment of questioning what just happened she felt like she forgot something. Or was it someone? :-|

@Crimson Spartan @Nobody (else)

Is Sir Mason serious?

"..."

</3

tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Ahhhhh... is that... DATA I see there?"

Wiruko stares at the device Mason had, the virus just itching to zap that thing clean of the delicious data she can feast upon. This ain't good.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty #shitpostingtime​

Mason began stuttering and stammering incoherently, just as he had done previously with Cheza and Ryan. Fortunately, his fairy companion was gracious enough to give him an out. She hovered in the air in front of Ilona and quickly supplied information.

"Sir Mason, please let me take over here. What I think Mason is trying to say is that these video games were a source of hope and passion for him. He wants to expose you to a new kind of art so that you can find the beauty and light in it. He is showing his friendship by being willing to give you something extremely important to him if it means that you will feel better. He's not trying to compare your life to a video game, he's just trying to compare the storybooks you mentioned to video games. And he's showing you one with a happy ending."

As Oracle spoke, Mason took his glass and downed a second helping of hard soda. With newfound "courage" from his drink, he disregarded Oracle's warnings. "No, I'm pretty sure my life is a video game. If I'm not some kind of fictional character, I'll be surprised. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've met fictional characters. I think I know that one there from a game," he said, pointing to Azura, "HEY AZURA, IS THAT YOU?"
@Takumi

Oracle sighed and put her tiny head in her tinier hands. If her patience were a rope, it would be frayed to a single string. "I apologize, Lady Ilona. Mason is also a lightweight and really can't hold his alcohol. He's really drunk right now and can't be blamed for what he says. Please find it in your heart to to give him."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As Oracle spoke, Mason found a distraction in the form of a living virus. "HEY, get AWAY! I have half the Zelda series stored on this 3DS! You're not stealing my data!" He formed a protective barrier around his console, but unfortunately left a few game cards just lying on the countertop. Unguarded.
@Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile, Macy bursted into a fit of giggles. Through her fit, she said, "I think you're starting to get it, Flower Girl. You understand how sweet Mason is for you. Well, I won't get between your love. If you'll claim him, so let it be."

She tried to step forward with a congratulatory hug, but unfortunately her heels, and the force of gravity, now betrayed her. Did... Did this happen already? In any case, she fell, grabbing onto Ryan. "Whoops! Stupid shoes. Making me fall." She reached down and removed the offending footwear, tossing them to the side. The sparkling blue heels landed somewhere in the vicinity of Alucard, whether or not this seems feasibly possible.
@Sen

"You're a nice catch, Ryan. Thank you for holding me," she said, standing up, "Why don't we be friends? Being friends sounds great to me. Why, we could be the forever kind of friends. The people who are friends no matter what goes on. Infinity friends. Would you like that?"

Despite becoming inebriated, Macy understood that for Ryan to understand the idea of love and relationships, she would either have to be as straightforward as possible or even sneakier. Ryan clearly never flirted a day in her life. Therefore, our sweet sinnamon roll Macy decided to use some sneakier tactics.

"Pinky promise we'll be friends forever?"

Ah. The pinky promise. The multiverse' s most stable and unbreakable contract.

Her words came with another for of giggles, which she excused, "I'm so sorry. I'm just thinking of all the fun things we can do as friends. Forgive me."
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi[/hr]

fHy65MA.jpg

The princess stared at him apprehensively as he went into actually... Thinking deeply about the question in front of her? Her eyes widened minutely as a small hint of a smile almost turned his mouth, the words coming from Alucard getting her to let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

Hakuei found a smile making its way across her face and staying there... Yes, it was something new. And while she hadn't really known what it would do, she didn't regret it. Much less now that she realized Alucard didn't dislike the small action.

"Yes, it's all very new to me."

gssdMk5.jpg

"I don't normally entertain thoughts of holding relationships with men... Though almost all of my stepsisters are now married or betrothed because of their father. Becoming a general let me stay away from such things as I am useful to my country in another way," she did find it easier to talk about this with him, the initial embarrassment going as she looked around and saw everyone mostly preoccupied.

She gazed at him before adding, "... It was nice." It was followed by a more brilliant smile than the last, her eyes bright even if she was blushing slightly.

DDQeKGt.jpg

Hearing Cagliostro, she blinked and stared at the alchemist and at Alucard for a few moments. And then she turned to the dhampir with a slight sigh, before she grabbed his wrist and met his eyes.

"Even monsters can have people who love them, and I look at a man who is not so much a monster as he is someone who has had a very difficult life. You are fine the way you are to me..."

"But marriage is too soon right now," Hakuei murmured half-amused and half-flustered. Letting go of him, she smiled at Cagliostro.

"I desire to continue what we started first."

@Sen @Crow

tumblr_inline_nvrmraRGI91s4qpfd_100.jpg

"... How many people know about us, Alucard?"

She blinked at the next thing Wiruko suggested and flushed red for a moment before hurrying to the stage to get the award.

"... Hana and Sen..."​
tumblr_inline_n3xl7oVpmD1rk0sf0.jpg

"As am I. I am not too fond of establishing relationships with others, human or not. I believe it would best not to, as it would only bring harm to them - I am not a man who lives a very peaceful life." Alucard screwed his face up as he referred to himself as a mortal rather than a monster, a dhampir. Being around Hakuei, who encouraged him and tried to make him accept that side of him that his father always referred to as 'weak' was... beginning to come into effect, surprisingly.

He had to admit it was very embarrassing if that emotion was even possible in Alucard's spectrum of what he could feel. Normally this would be impossible because Alucard never allowed himself to go so far, but now...
tumblr_inline_n3xl5d3pZ61rk0sf0.jpg

"I find it astonishing how you can hold me with such high regard. Many would have fled by now."
He shook his head and sighed. "But I am aware you are not just any woman, I know so much now." There were not a lot of people in the world who could so wholeheartedly accept a brutal monster who had slain all sorts of creatures, and humans, before.
tumblr_inline_n3xl7hYQZL1rk0sf0.jpg

He coughed. "Yes, a little too far."

Looking away, his voice fell to a low murmur. "We should treasure the time we have now."

tumblr_inline_n3xl7oVpmD1rk0sf0.jpg

"As am I. I am not too fond of establishing relationships with others, human or not. I believe it would best not to, as it would only bring harm to them - I am not a man who lives a very peaceful life." Alucard screwed his face up as he referred to himself as a mortal rather than a monster, a dhampir. Being around Hakuei, who encouraged him and tried to make him accept that side of him that his father always referred to as 'weak' was... beginning to come into effect, surprisingly.

He had to admit it was very embarrassing if that emotion was even possible in Alucard's spectrum of what he could feel. Normally this would be impossible because Alucard never allowed himself to go so far, but now...
tumblr_inline_n3xl5d3pZ61rk0sf0.jpg

"I find it astonishing how you can hold me with such high regard. Many would have fled by now."
He shook his head and sighed. "But I am aware you are not just any woman, I know so much now." There were not a lot of people in the world who could so wholeheartedly accept a brutal monster who had slain all sorts of creatures, and humans, before.
tumblr_inline_n3xl7hYQZL1rk0sf0.jpg

He coughed. "Yes, a little too far."

Looking away, his voice fell to a low murmur. "We should treasure the time we have now."

tumblr_inline_nvrmxhuWvA1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"I am a princess that was born to a father who waged war and conquest, Alucard. My life has not exactly been peaceful, but I believe that we make our own happiness. I want you to have that, if you would let me."

The conversation was veering more into uncharted waters the further they rambled on. Hakuei chuckled quietly and smiled, before the sight of the people who were together dancing, or drinking together caught her eye. It looked like everyone else had found places to be, but Alucard intended on being alone until the ceremony passed. She was going to remedy that.

"Yes, let's..."

Her voice trailed off as she caught a glimpse of Harper and Senna, who had been dancing together earlier...?

tumblr_inline_nvrmq7oJfD1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Do you know of that custom where people dance together, Alucard? I would like to try it with you, but my country's dances are different..."

Her smile turned a touch wistful afterwards.

"Let's make the most of this time now, shall we?"

@Sen @Crow @people​

As Oracle spoke, Mason found a distraction in the form of a living virus. "HEY, get AWAY! I have half the Zelda series stored on this 3DS! You're not stealing my data!" He formed a protective barrier around his console, but unfortunately left a few game cards just lying on the countertop. Unguarded.
@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo7_100.png

"DATAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Wiruko would throw herself onto the countertop, a brief electrical surge coming from the unfortunate game cartridges that were left out. The "data" would surge out of them and into Wiruko. Well... now she was full.

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko is satisfied now. That was yummy data!"

@Mason Moretti

-----

tumblr_o91mteE7cr1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Hm... Vanille, so I won the Most Angsty character award... I don't know how to feel about this."

Well, it was awkward to Nier, considering that this was partially aimed to his other self in his head. It was weird.

@MarMar

• Love
Meanwhile, Macy bursted into a fit of giggles. Through her fit, she said, "I think you're starting to get it, Flower Girl. You understand how sweet Mason is for you. Well, I won't get between your love. If you'll claim him, so let it be."

She tried to step forward with a congratulatory hug, but unfortunately her heels, and the force of gravity, now betrayed her. Did... Did this happen already? In any case, she fell, grabbing onto Ryan. "Whoops! Stupid shoes. Making me fall." She reached down and removed the offending footwear, tossing them to the side. The sparkling blue heels landed somewhere in the vicinity of Alucard, whether or not this seems feasibly possible.​

"You're a nice catch, Ryan. Thank you for holding me," she said, standing up, "Why don't we be friends? Being friends sounds great to me. Why, we could be the forever kind of friends. The people who are friends no matter what goes on. Infinity friends. Would you like that?"

Despite becoming inebriated, Macy understood that for Ryan to understand the idea of love and relationships, she would either have to be as straightforward as possible or even sneakier. Ryan clearly never flirted a day in her life. Therefore, our sweet sinnamon roll Macy decided to use some sneakier tactics.

Her words came with another for of giggles, which she excused, "I'm so sorry. I'm just thinking of all the fun things we can do as friends. Forgive me."
"Oh, careful...!" Ryan exclaimed as Macy began to stumble, managing to catch the falling female with relative ease. Well, I mean, she at least managed to catch her without falling over, in any case. Even though it was a sort of close call. Regardless though, the blonde laughed it off after letting out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's alright. No need to thank me... I'm just glad you're okay," she assured, cheerfully, as she assisted Macy in righting herself.

old_ryan_by_teh_zombish-d9mseqd.jpg

"...Oh!" Ryan was admittedly slightly surprised by the sudden oncoming requests from Macy to be close, lifetime friends, but she didn't have any objections to the request. No matter how sudden it was, Ryan was always happy to have more friends. The more the merrier, after all. Especially when it came to friends! Besides, usually she was the one abruptly requesting companionship, anyways. So her answer- oblivious to Macy's intentions -was a given as she flashed a smile. "Sure, I'd love to be friends." Without hesitation, she held up her pinky with an innocent and oblivious smile. "Pinky promise. And it's okay, imagining things you can do with friends is fun."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

One could only imagine on how Hideo was doing at the backstage right now, but with the awards on hold, someone had to step up and finish the job for them. Quite unexpectedly, another pair walked onto the stage.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Let's... get this over... with."

Sounded like Elesis's idea.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo3_100.png

"And why should we?"

Mastermind didn't like this idea. Though, he reconsidered once he saw that signature death stare on Elesis's face. You can't say no to that, especially when she could murder him at any given second.

"Fine, guess it's just reading these off and giving the awards to the winners. I hope it does not take long."

Giving off a rather bored tone of voice, he went to look at the first envelope that was left on the stage.

"An award for the Best Friendship? Who would need an award like that? Nevertheless, some people here would like to be affirmed of their friendship, it seems."

Bolin / Edmond Honda / Wanda Maximoff (Monokuma's Awakening) - Carol / Ellis (Restless in Rapture) - Clark Kent / Lucio / Riesbyfe Stridberg (Genesis) - Ilona / Shiki (Civil War)

"And the winner of being friends is Bolin, Edmond Honda, and Wanda Maximoff. Congrats."

best_friendship_by_teh_zombish-db4p0qb.png

@Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Josh M

These three bonded real fast in the beginning of Monokuma's Awakening, wish there was more of this since... well, Bolin died somewhere in the middle. D:

"Next... Most Unusual Friends..."

"Okay, so are we just awarding all types of friends here? Quite redundant if you ask me."

Elesis glared right at Mastermind's direction with a tinge of annoyance.

"What are you staring at me for? Just read the nominees."

Bane / Steve Cortez (The War of the Universe) - Ilona / Zidane Tribal (Civil War) - Genji Shimada / Wanda Maximoff / Poison (Monokuma's Awakening) - Lucifer Morningstar / Penny (Genesis)

"Unusual Friends winner... Lucifer Morningstar and Penny."

"Something tells me that I should be reading these more than you, Elesis."

unusual_friends_by_teh_zombish-db4vqee.png

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide

There were some weird interactions that led to Penny and Lucifer to friend up. Not much else to say here lol.

"Well, we're out of the friendship phase, something different is good. Hm... Best Rivalry. Interesting type of award. If I announce the winner of this award, I would like to see what type of rivalry this is..."

Mastermind is interested... very interested. Probably not for good causes, most likely.

Bane vs Skeletor (The War of the Universe) - Cagliostro vs Clark (Genesis) - Monokuma vs Wanda (Monokuma's Awakening) - Add vs Shizuo (The War of the Universe / Civil War)

Mastermind rubbed his eyes multiple times, as if he couldn't really fathom this type of rivalry actually grabbing the attention of other votes. However, this was on paper, written as proof that the award should call to certain winners.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but the winners for best rivalry go to Add and Shizuo..."

"... Add?"

"Not me, Elesis, the idiotic time traveler variant of myself. I've already seen enough of their fights to get a sense of their stupidity."

Good thing Esper was occupied with Kofuku to not hear that comment from Mastermind.

best_rivalry_by_teh_zombish-db4p0pi.png

@The Myrmidon

Ah, truly the greatest rivalry which has been going on since... Metamorphose Sickness? You know what this means. We need more Esper and Shizuo content. We need more fights. >:3

"So we have Best Alliance next. That could mean a lot of things. Such as best in strategic terms, social terms..."

"Sounds... like us."

"Close enough, Elesis. Anyways, more on the nominees..."

Alucard / Hakuei / Road (Genesis) - Clark / Lucio / Riesbyfe (Genesis) - Makoto / Ritsuko (Civil War) - ODMA Alliance (Civil War / Time Squad)

Ignoring the awkward air brought up by Elesis, Mastermind went along with announcing the winner of this award.

"Ah... Clark, Lucio, and Riesbyfe make the best alliance? I wonder how so."

best_alliance_by_teh_zombish-db4p0oz.png

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite

This alliance went through it all in Genesis, and it all weighed out perfectly amongst the three of them. Rip on the fact that Riesbyfe lost her memories of the even tho.

Steadily getting bored from those awards, Mastermind goes over to see that they were getting into something different now.

"This may prove to be something else than the other awards so far. An award for the Best Hero. A topic of worth this time around."

Edmond Honda (Monokuma's Awakening) - Shiki Tohno (Civil War) - Soldier: 76 (Restless in Rapture) - Wanda Maximoff (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War)

"Winner... Edmond Honda."

Mastermind was only startled by how Elesis was suddenly on point with one glance at the envelope and announcing the winner.

best_hero_by_teh_zombish-db4p0of.png

@Yun Lee

Oh man oh man, where do I begin on your Honda, Yun? There's just too much great that I can list off, and I don't know what else to say other than that. Haha. ^^

"And on the contrary, we have the Best Villain award. The foil to the hero, opposite sides on the same coin."

As Mastermind read through this, Elesis felt a bit weirded out on why this was an award in the first place.

Albert Wesker (Genesis) - Bane (The War of the Universe) - Revolver Ocelot (Civil War) - Solas (Civil War)

"So the best of all these possible villains is Albert Wesker. ... no Elesis, don't even think on trying something like that at an award show. Maybe later, but not now."

Mastermind had to go and make sure that Elesis wouldn't go on a manhunt for the person that won the best villain award.

best_villain_by_teh_zombish-db4p0nv.png

@Atomyk

Your Wesker felt pretty intimidating towards the other characters in Genesis, and it works out great as always with your stuff, Atom. ^^

Just as Mastermind would go on with this tedious task, a certain someone would come out of nowhere and push him aside with the help of some mechanical weapons.

tumblr_oim0meaiHi1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Don't mind me, it's just that the way you two are running this show is pretty boring... Let me take the reigns for you guys~"

Esper would use his Dynamos to push Mastermind and Elesis off the stage and then keeping them away with the help of Particle Prism. Excited to start things on his own terms, Esper skimmed through the next award's details.

"Best Male Character Overall award, huh? Ha! That could mean a lot of things!"

Alucard (Genesis) - Lucio (Genesis) - Makoto Naegi (Civil War) - Twisted Fate (Genesis)

"Hm, there's lots of people on here from Genesis? Isn't that the prequel event? Won't hurt to time travel back there and take a peek!"

Realizing that he was slightly getting off-topic here, Esper quickly corrected himself on what he should be saying.

"But aside from that, the winner of this award is Makoto Naegi! Quite a lot happened in Civil War, and I would know because I was around for that event."

best_male_by_teh_zombish-db4p0nf.png

@Atomyk

Makoto had so many aspects in him through the Murder Series canon, making him an enjoyable character to read! You definitely deserve this award, Atom! ^^

"Just a few more to go, kekeke~ Going from the male, to the Best Female Character Overall."

Kyoko Kirigiri (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Mabel Pines (Welcome to the Falls) - Road Kamelot (Genesis) - She-Hulk (Welcome to the Falls)

Speeding through the last sets of awards, Esper immediately goes to announce the winner.

"Ah, Kyoko Kirigiri is the winner for this award. Strange that her and Makoto get this one, amirite? Kekekek..."

best_fem_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0mv.png

@Verite

Oh boy oh boy, Kyoko has gone places in both Monokuma's Awakening and Civil War, just feeling right in your hands, haha. Congrats on the well-deserved award!

"Oh how broad we're getting here, but a very very decisive award nonetheless! The Best Character Overall award!"

Carol (Restless in Rapture) - Edmond Honda (Monokuma's Awakening) - Ilona (Civil War) - Shiki Tohno (Civil War)

"What a surprise, it appears that Ilona has won this award! I could've sworn that I've seen her a bit in that Civil War incident... guess I didn't get much time to speak with her or else I would remember her a bit better. Then again... most others didn't really like my presence back there. Oh weeeell..."

best_char_by_teh_zombish-db4peaj.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ilona has grown up ever since those days back in the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon MG. Going from an adorable little girl to a capable woman, holy shit, the stuff you can do with her after Time Squad. Keep it up! :D

"Hm... shouldn't this be with the rest of the romance awards? No matters, I'll go along with this script and announce the winner of the Character Romance That Should Happen award."

Clark x Riesbyfe (Genesis) - Genji x Wanda (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Keaton x Wadanohara (Restless in Rapture) - Nier x Vanille (Restless in Rapture)

"... one of these definitely doesn't match with the others, but other than that, the winner here is Clark x Riesbyfe!"

rom_that_should_happen_by_teh_zombish-db4todw.png

@Josh M @Verite

This should definitely be a thing. Like seriously. They seem so perfect together, huehue. I wish they mingled more in Genesis, but that can happen more soon elsewhere, right? owo

"Finally, the last of these awards for this category. The sooner I get this done, the sooner I can cuddle with Kofuku-chan... I-I mean with the kitties... I mean... Augh, let's just keep going! The Best Cast award, here we go!"

Genesis - Monokuma's Awakening - Restless in Rapture - Welcome to the Falls

"Out of nowhere, here comes Monokuma's Awakening as the winner! I'm not sure who was around for that, but I'll figure that out soon because I won't need to be on the stage anymore!"

best_cast_by_teh_zombish-db4phz6.png

@Atomyk

The variety of characters we had for this one, including all dem NPCs for the trials, it's like one of the big things that made that game super super enjoyable. Heheh, congrats on another well-deserved award win! They just keep on coming! ^^

With the General Character awards over and done with, Esper would exit the stage by entering a time rift, and soon enough reappear to wherever Kofuku was. Well, at least the show is continuing to go on from here.​

Beef1.png

"Heeeeh, nominated for Best Friendship, winner of Best Alliance, and... C-Character romance that should happen? What... What in...? Gossiping about romance... You people really are quite indecent," the mysterious woman in orange sunglasses murmured, before blinking.

"--Err."

The woman took off her shades.

Ries03.png

"... Yes, it is I, Riesbyfe Stridberg, and I totally have only just arrived... and I am honored to receive these nominations, including the one for Most... Badass Character that I missed, and the awards that I had won. Thank you all," she grunted somewhat awkwardly, taking her wins.

She felt bad that she didn't get out an epilogue, but hey, them's the brakes.

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited:
Mason began stuttering and stammering incoherently, just as he had done previously with Cheza and Ryan. Fortunately, his fairy companion was gracious enough to give him an out. She hovered in the air in front of Ilona and quickly supplied information.

"Sir Mason, please let me take over here. What I think Mason is trying to say is that these video games were a source of hope and passion for him. He wants to expose you to a new kind of art so that you can find the beauty and light in it. He is showing his friendship by being willing to give you something extremely important to him if it means that you will feel better. He's not trying to compare your life to a video game, he's just trying to compare the storybooks you mentioned to video games. And he's showing you one with a happy ending."

As Oracle spoke, Mason took his glass and downed a second helping of hard soda. With newfound "courage" from his drink, he disregarded Oracle's warnings. "No, I'm pretty sure my life is a video game. If I'm not some kind of fictional character, I'll be surprised. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've met fictional characters. I think I know that one there from a game," he said, pointing to Azura, "HEY AZURA, IS THAT YOU?"
@Takumi

Oracle sighed and put her tiny head in her tinier hands. If her patience were a rope, it would be frayed to a single string. "I apologize, Lady Ilona. Mason is also a lightweight and really can't hold his alcohol. He's really drunk right now and can't be blamed for what he says. Please find it in your heart to to give him."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Gummi Bunnies

She tried to step forward with a congratulatory hug, but unfortunately her heels, and the force of gravity, now betrayed her. Did... Did this happen already? In any case, she fell, grabbing onto Ryan. "Whoops! Stupid shoes. Making me fall." She reached down and removed the offending footwear, tossing them to the side. The sparkling blue heels landed somewhere in the vicinity of Alucard, whether or not this seems feasibly possible.
@Sen

"I see," Ilona replied when Mason's fairy would try to explain what he meant. She smiled softy. "That is... kind of him to try and cheer me up. Thank you, Sir Mason. However, I am a bit set in my ways so I fear it will take more than a video game to change my mind." Ilona chuckled. "But it's all right; I'll be fine. I'm used to the way my life is."

Ilona stood up, giving Mason a gentle pat on his back. "I think I shall go try and find Miss Ryan. I've spent time with Sir Shiki and yourself so far, but I've neglected to give her my company. Try not to drink too much more. Sir Toboe, please watch over him for me. Farewell, friends."

Moving to leave them, Ilona would freeze in place after hearing one of the awards that were presented.

embarrassed_by_ellisaire_dawgcpm_by_kwkatz09-dawsqga.png

"N-Nani?!" she squeaked, as if she were a cute, Japanese schoolgirl.

Cute, yes, Japanese, not so much.

Nevertheless, Ilona found herself rather shocked she had won an award for Best Character. What made her better than anyone else? Especially considering she had been nominated alongside Shiki and he had been her competition. She didn't know the others but surely they were wonderful too. Why her?

Ah well, either way she was rather flattered that enough people thought highly of her to give her a nice award like that.

I should thank them somehow. But how?

A thought popping into her head, Ilona quickly moved to head backstage where she was out of sight from the others. She looked around attentively, trying to find costume dresses and possibly a changing room. When she would find one dress she was satisfied with, Ilona would move into the changing room and change into the dress. Afterwards, she would remove her goggles and tap the side of them, causing the goggles to shape shift into a simple mauve colored hair ribbon that would match her dress. She would then untie her hair from the two hair ties she used to hold it in place and began to wrap it into a bun instead. The girl purposely tried to dress up, changing her appearance a bit. When she accepted the award, she wanted the others to know that she really was grateful.

isv91Oz.png

Once she had changed, the girl would walk out, moving to the stage to actually accept this award. Unlike the award for most mentally tortured character, this one actually made her feel good. With the award in hand, she would gracefully bow to everyone.

"Thank you, friends," she told them with a charming smile. "As a token of my gratitude, I'd like to sing for all of you, if I may." And so, Ilona began to sing Elsa's award show song. : |

Just kidding.

[spoili]
Go ahead and picture her voice sounds sort of like the singer of this cover. ^_^
[/spoili]

Ilona took a mic and began to sing a gentle, yet passionate tune. She sang for nobody but herself and put her heart and soul into it. This evening had been full of ups and downs. Right now, she just needed a moment for herself. THIS was her moment.

All I have to say is wow. You guys have no idea how much this award means to me. Ilona won best character? Best character? Out of all the amazing characters we've seen over the past year in our crazy Murder Games, for some reason all of you liked her enough to vote her as the best one. I want to cry I'm so happy.

As some of you may or may not know, my heart and soul has gone into this character. I've spent hours making icons and pictures of her to use in roleplays, I've written side-stories with her, played her in 3 Murder Games, I had a plushie made of her, I've commissioned 10+ pieces of art of her, and even commissioned actual vision novel sprites of her to use in roleplays now. Ilona is the product of two very special characters from the very first Murder Game, and was named by a former member of Murder. She is so special, and she means so much to me. I put 110% into every single post I make with her, even in non-canon events. I mean, it was just the other night I wrote this post and spent a good solid 3 hours on it. lol.

Despite all of the work I put into her, I've had my doubts before. I've written large, heartfelt posts with her in the past and haven't seen so much as a single rating on them. I've tried so hard to make her into a good, developed character, but still worried about her becoming a Mary Sue. I'm so glad that's not the case, and I'm thrilled you guys like her as much as I do.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you everyone. Thank you so much. You haven't seen the last of her either. I still have side-stories planned with her, and of course she's still alive and well in Time Squad. Hell, I even have ideas that could be used for her after Time Squad if all goes well. So I hope you guys continue to follow her stories / support her in the future. Thanks again. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo7_100.png

"DATAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Wiruko would throw herself onto the countertop, a brief electrical surge coming from the unfortunate game cartridges that were left out. The "data" would surge out of them and into Wiruko. Well... now she was full.

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko is satisfied now. That was yummy data!"

@Mason Moretti

"NOOOOOOOOO! MY SIX IV SHINY MIMIKYU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! DO YOU SERIOUSLY EAT DATA?! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT MEAL!"
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

"Oh, careful...!" Ryan exclaimed as Macy began to stumble, managing to catch the falling female with relative ease. Well, I mean, she at least managed to catch her without falling over, in any case. Even though it was a sort of close call. Regardless though, the blonde laughed it off after letting out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's alright. No need to thank me... I'm just glad you're okay," she assured, cheerfully, as she assisted Macy in righting herself.

old_ryan_by_teh_zombish-d9mseqd.jpg

"...Oh!" Ryan was admittedly slightly surprised by the sudden oncoming requests from Macy to be close, lifetime friends, but she didn't have any objections to the request. No matter how sudden it was, Ryan was always happy to have more friends. The more the merrier, after all. Especially when it came to friends! Besides, usually she was the one abruptly requesting companionship, anyways. So her answer- oblivious to Macy's intentions -was a given as she flashed a smile. "Sure, I'd love to be friends." Without hesitation, she held up her pinky with an innocent and oblivious smile. "Pinky promise. And it's okay, imagining things you can do with friends is fun."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

Another giggle came from Macy. "I have some ideas, but they'd have to wait until after this party. Right now, it seems like Mason got distracted and hasn't gotten you two anything to drink."

Now lighter on her feet, unbuttoned by her heels, she rushes over to the bar and right up to Rev Mabel. As she reached the bar, she nearly vaulted up, getting within boop-level proximity to Mabel's face. "Three glasses of 'water,'" she said with a knowing wink, "and my brother over there with the red-white coat and carrot top will be paying. He's good for the bill."

As soon as she received the drinks, she would hurry as fast as she could, without spilling, to pass drinks out amongst herself, Ryan, and Cheza.
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.