Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amidst the chaos going on with Kofuku, Zim, and Twisted Fate... a certain esper finally returned through his quick trek through time to deliver the award for that one yandere roleplayer.
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"KOFUKU-CHANNNN!!!"
Esper yelled out at his "Kofuku-chan," leaping out of time rift to glomp her as a surprise.
@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Otto
kofuku17_by_teh_zombish-dazkq6c.png

"Robot bee...?" Kofuku repeated, confusedly, before blinking owlishly and pouting at Twisted Fate's words. "Aww, but I didn't lie about anything," she whined, almost childishly, looking slightly upset. "I'm a god. Kofuku Ebisu," she spoke, truthfully. "...But it makes sense you wouldn't believe me. Humans can be so close minded sometimes... Not to mention, my world was destroyed, and without wishes to grant people forget about me. The others, too," she admitted, shoulders seeming to sag briefly at that fact. But, as upset as she seemed, just as she was about to say more....
"...Eh?" was all she could mutter as a rift suddenly opened up nearby, blinking with surprise as suddenly, something came flying at her at high speeds with even higher force, tackling her rather petite figure to the ground. But as the form impacted with her, just as she began to fall from the hit, she laughed cheerfully and exclaimed as she fell.
in_love_by_teh_zombish-d9okolq.png

"Addy-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!"
THUNK
"..."
rsz_1a33589bb79a982bcd2c83fc0ba6d9467358bca6_hq_by_teh_zombish-daytv6u.jpg

"Owieeee...."​
"Uh..." He was speechless.​
Zim first turned to Twisted Fate and balled up his tiny Irken fist.
"Watch your mouth, filthy card boy! Zim is no immature brat!" The alien scoffed at his remark. Then, Zim turned to Kofuku and sighed. "If you are a god then prove it. Do something that only a god would be able to do!" He said, still doubting her abilities.
He wasn't even going to respond to the sudden new boy. Zim had enough shit to worry about.
@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Midnight Maiden
Twisted Fate sighed. He had enough of this bullshit. Why did he even come here? Otto wasn't winning any awards. He could leave at any moment. However, he felt that his friend Malcolm would get upset if he left early. The shotgunner did force him to attend this show after all.​
Jason eventually woke up from his sudden spill, though he had a massive headache.
"Ah shit..." Me muttered as he slowly stood up while keeping one hand on his head. He then looked over to Twisted Fate and then to Lucifer. "Agh... either of you know what the hell happened? Did I get drunk again?" To be completely honest, Jason wouldn't be surprised if the ladder turned out to be true. It wouldn't be the first time Jason got drunk and passed out.
As he arose, Jason heard feminine voice before turning to a girl who looked no older than around eighteen. "Who's the kid?" Jason pondered aloud.
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Bar
The Card Master looked like he was about to facepalm when Jason asked a question that he had guessed the answer to. "...I'm sure you know the answer to that." When the Arkham Knight asked about the girl, T.F regained his composure. "Well, apparently, she's-" Twisted Fate suddenly stopped talking and stared off into space. His eyebrows narrowed as he grabbed a card from one of his many pockets and weaved it through his fingers. "Hold on. Somethin' ain't right."

HrGe1zy.png

A ring of cards formed around him and he disappeared.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@C.T.
Elsewhere in the building...
"..."
"..."
wKeR6dp.png

"You must be joking."
"Nope, noooooooooooot at all, me. Other me. Every word I said is 100% true. And I gotta say, I don't miss my old guns at all. Shiro and Kuro are way better. More fun explosions, more cool lights and there's not a single thing Vi can do about it."
nU2DdAL.jpg

"You look like you got your sorry butt thrown out of some costume contest with what little scraps they had left."
"I'm better than you."
"Better at being embarrassing, maybe." She snorted.
"That all you got? Words?"
Itchy trigger fingers all around. Not good.​
2drJjH7.jpg

Twisted Fate appeared near the two Jinx's with a blue card ready. His eyes widened in surprise. "Jinx? There's...two of you?" His gaze focused on Star Guardian Jinx, and then the original Jinx.

jenTCLc.png

"How the hell is this possible? Your destinies are almost identical..." He stressed the last word. He looked at the Star Guardian. "I knew somethin' was up when I saw you in that Murder Game. I just assumed that you changed a lot because I hadn't seen you in a while." Glancing over at the original Jinx and then back, he said, "Now I know that you were just a fake."

Last edited:
"Aurelia, this is Cheza. She's a special little flower," Mason said with his face beaming.

Yet as he continued to speak, his face grew red and his words became mumbled. "Well, I mean that literally. She is a flower, but in human form, which leads to paradise, but only for wolves. It's all, like everything else in the multiverse, a little complicated.

"That is not to say she isn't like a flower. She's just a very pretty flower. Well, I mean she's more than just a pretty flower. I mean she's my friend and I like it when she's pretty and she smiles, but we haven't really talked about taking things farther. I don't want to hurt the flower.

"Not that I would hurt any sweet girl on purpose! We are just really different people, and that's okay, but I don't want to make problems. You see..."

Mason, somewhat frantically, hazed down to where Toboe was and found him there no more. His head whipped around the room to search for him, and he saw Ilona equally floundering in her conversation. He nervously turned to face the two girls. "Oh, dear Sun," he thought in a silent prayer, "You work for Ilona, so could you save me from my own stupid mouth?"

His saving grace stepped up behind him, peering over his shoulder at Cheza and Ryan. She sported a sparkling blue evening gown, with matching shoes, purse, and hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail. "Mason, dear brother, who are these two nice ladies? They seem to not have drinks or snacks. Maybe you could fix that? I believe there's a table of refreshments."

Mason opened his mouth to fire a snappy comment, but all that came fron his mouth was a "Sure." He made a beeline for the bar.

Macy smiled and giggled a small bit at the idea of bailing Mason out. If she existed in Canon and wasn't essentially dead, she wouldn't let Mason live this moment down.

Instead, she decided to finally become a part of this party. "I'm so sorry to be late, but it looks like Mason's antics had gotten me caught up. I'm Macy. In simple terms, I'm Mason's sister. I'm more complex terms... Don't ask, won't tell. In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you two..."

Macy looked at Ryan, but somewhat puzzled asked her, "Alright, for real this tine, have we met before? Or is it brain damage from Mason's concussion?"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Meanwhile, on his way over to the bar, Mason notices a face that he can only recognize through the essence of this being out of canon: Kofuku.

"Hey there, Kofuku. Do you know if this bar here serves anything virgin?"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @C.T. @Bar, [spoili]but did I tag everyone right?[/spoili]
rsz_7d20d20bf9c8f9c58d8beb184c2b8bc5_by_teh_zombish-db4ru17.jpg

"Well, again, nice to meet you, Cheza," the blonde reaffirmed as Mason formally introduced them, beaming, herself. She did seem mildly confused by his explanation that she was a flower in human form... But more due to his fumbling than that fact in and of itself. She was painstakingly oblivious to his implications that he liked Cheza, simply listening and nodding when appropriate with that typical smile.

"Ahh, I see.. It's okay. I'm sure you wouldn't hurt anyone," she stated, obliviously, before a slight concerned expression crossed her face. "...But... Are you sure you're alright? You seem really red," she uttered, mistaking his blush for potential feverishness. Regardless, at least his sister stepped in. "Oh, hello," she greeted with pep. But Macy's comment just made her shake her head slightly. "Oh, it's alright! Really, I'm not hungry. No need to worry." Yet Mason was off despite.

And yet again, she was asked if she knew this person, much to her dismay. "Ahh.." she stammered, briefly biting her lip. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe so..."

@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

tumblr_oim0meaiHi1v3qowuo5_100.png

"O-Oh no, are you hurt, Kofuku-chan!? Don't worry, I can help with that, I think!"

Esper immediately realizes that the glomp hurt Kofuku a little. With the mustering of his care, he begins pecking the misfortune goddess with all of them kisses, just straight up ignoring everyone else nearby them.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @whoeverelselol​
"Aurelia, this is Cheza. She's a special little flower," Mason said with his face beaming.

Yet as he continued to speak, his face grew red and his words became mumbled. "Well, I mean that literally. She is a flower, but in human form, which leads to paradise, but only for wolves. It's all, like everything else in the multiverse, a little complicated.

"That is not to say she isn't like a flower. She's just a very pretty flower. Well, I mean she's more than just a pretty flower. I mean she's my friend and I like it when she's pretty and she smiles, but we haven't really talked about taking things farther. I don't want to hurt the flower.

"Not that I would hurt any sweet girl on purpose! We are just really different people, and that's okay, but I don't want to make problems. You see..."

Mason, somewhat frantically, hazed down to where Toboe was and found him there no more. His head whipped around the room to search for him, and he saw Ilona equally floundering in her conversation. He nervously turned to face the two girls. "Oh, dear Sun," he thought in a silent prayer, "You work for Ilona, so could you save me from my own stupid mouth?"

His saving grace stepped up behind him, peering over his shoulder at Cheza and Ryan. She sported a sparkling blue evening gown, with matching shoes, purse, and hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail. "Mason, dear brother, who are these two nice ladies? They seem to not have drinks or snacks. Maybe you could fix that? I believe there's a table of refreshments."

Mason opened his mouth to fire a snappy comment, but all that came fron his mouth was a "Sure." He made a beeline for the bar.

Macy smiled and giggled a small bit at the idea of bailing Mason out. If she existed in Canon and wasn't essentially dead, she wouldn't let Mason live this moment down.

Instead, she decided to finally become a part of this party. "I'm so sorry to be late, but it looks like Mason's antics had gotten me caught up. I'm Macy. In simple terms, I'm Mason's sister. I'm more complex terms... Don't ask, won't tell. In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you two..."

Macy looked at Ryan, but somewhat puzzled asked her, "Alright, for real this tine, have we met before? Or is it brain damage from Mason's concussion?"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Meanwhile, on his way over to the bar, Mason notices a face that he can only recognize through the essence of this being out of canon: Kofuku.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @C.T. @Bar, [spoili]but did I tag everyone right?[/spoili]

So. That was unexpected... The shower of kisses from Add, anyways. Briefly, the previously teary-eyed pinkette looked shocked, unsure how to respond... Before beginning to giggle through the onslaught of kisses, returning them happily.

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"Ahahaha, Addy-chan, you mind! Ahaha~--" she giggled, only to pause upon hearing her name. "...Eh? Virgin?" She repeated, still on the floor with Esper. "Ehhh... I'm not sure...."

Also, Zim's request for proof didn't seem to be heard, in the fray.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Cheza giggled as Mason explained her whole being a flower. Yeah, not confusing at all, even if he summed it up pretty well. The more he spoke, the more she kept on smiling fondly, though a set of words that came tumbling out of his lips caused her to tilt her head in confusion.

"Taking things farther?" she questioned.

images

Cheza wasn't completely knowledgeable on social norms, so she wasn't sure what he exactly meant by this. Of she did, she probably would of said something-or asked him for clarification. Ryan's comment about Mason's red face caused a concerned looked to cross Cheza's

"If you're ill we can find somewhere for you to rest." she spoke, reaching for his forehead. That's what you did when people might be sick, right?

Before she could utter anything else, Mason was pretty much shooed away by Macy.

"Oh, hello." Cheza greeted, though felt a small sense of familiarity from Macy even if she couldn't place it. She was a bit confused by what had happened but Macy didn't seem too concerned.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

---------

"..."

Shortly after speaking, Ilona would move her hands back onto her own lap, nervously picking at her fingernails.

Dear Sun, I can't really tell if that went over well or not. He became awfully quiet for a moment...

Hearing Toboe growl at Shiki, Ilona would find herself shaken from her thoughts. Seeing how protective he was, she couldn't help but utter a small chuckle.

neutral_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sb4q.png

"Worry not, dear friend, Sir Shiki would never harm me."

Not intentionally, anyhow. Oh, sweet Shiki, how you know not what you just... did.

"Ah, I never did intend to show you my letters. I really have had enough embarrassment for one evening," she said, a shaky laugh escaping her lips. Her words seemed to suggest that she had disregarded his suggestion that she shouldn't be embarrassed. So much for any progress that had been made. "I just wanted to tell you... to get it off my chest. Anyhow, yes, I wish not to hold you up any longer. Ah ha ha. Go ahead, go ahead. I've stolen enough of your time already. Good luck presenting the next set of awards," she said, unintentionally sounding eager for him to go. She would then hold a small, faux smile on her lips that she struggled to keep in place, waiting for him to walk away so she could drop it. He was dense enough so surely he could be fooled by a fake smile, right? At least, she hoped so. She wanted him to continue being happy and cheerful like he was now. Ilona didn't want him to notice that something was... off.

Wait for it.

Just a little longer.

Annnnd....

He was gone along with her smile.

But why had she been so eager for him to go?

It was because she didn't feel any better. In fact, she felt worse now. But why? Just a moment ago, Ilona felt fine. She felt better than fine, in fact. It wasn't anything Shiki had said or she had said that caused her change of heart either. No, words had nothing to do with how she felt. This feeling of Ilona's revolved around non-verbal actions akin to the old saying 'actions speak louder than words.'

So, the final piece to this puzzle would be answered by one question: What action stripped Ilona of the peace she had found? It was something silly and insignificant. An action nobody would've blinked twice at. Why, it was simply a little pat on the head. That's all it took to burst her bubble.

Here I stand, a nineteen-year-old adult, and he pats me on the head as if I'm an infant. In his eyes, not an equal, but a child, a little girl with a crush. It's the same feeling Sir Minato gave me, only back then I actually was a child and he was justified. The truth is, Shiki doesn't take me seriously and that, I fear, is the most humiliating outcome that could have possibly occurred from this.

While Ilona wanted to melt into a puddle on the table, she quickly straightened up, sheepishly smiling at Toboe. She sucked her emotions back in and composed herself, not wanting him to see her upset. He had just threatened Shiki, after all, and she didn't want him to start anything on her behalf.

eyes_closed_lower_eyebrows_by_kwkatz09-db2sb2x.png

"Don't bite him, okay? Please don't bite him," Ilona pleaded to Toboe, honestly feeling as if she might cry. She tried with all of her might to hold back any tears, however, and would instead replace any cries with stammering like a helpless, broken record.

"D-Don't okay? No matter what. Don't bite him. Just please don't bit him. D-Don't bite... no matter what... no biting..."

Is it a lack of makeup or my clothing, perhaps? Or maybe it's my loud voice? I don't know... what makes me seem like a child to him? What if... others see me this way too?

Standing up like a zombie, Ilona suddenly moved away from Toboe and toward the bar where Mason was at. Had she known Mason was over there she probably would not have gone, but with how distracted she was the blonde wouldn't notice him.

@Verite @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

Toboe had relaxed as Ilona reassured him that Shiki wouldn't harm her, but those feelings changed once Shiki had left and Ilona seemed down again. He didn't move from her said when asked not to bite Shiki, and as much as he wanted to, he refrained and gave Ilona a nod of understanding.

He wouldn't bite Shiki, only because she asked and he didn't want to upset her anymore then she was. Though, when Ilona suddenly got up it caught him off guard when he moved to sit and rest his head on her lap. A startled yelp escaped for a moment as his head jerked back in surprise. Watching her go he halfway rose from his sitting position then froze, ears swiveling back as he thought on just staying put. She wasn't Tsume who he could just follow around and convince to talk to him. He didn't want to annoy her, yet he knew she may need time to herself. Stay, or follow? Unsure of what exactly to do he sat back down and didn't move for the time being.

After a bit of thought he ran after her, changing forms so he couldn't mess up this time. Old habits die hard it seems.

Toboe.jpg

"Ilona! I won't bite him, I'm sorry. I got too overprotective, didn't mean to go overboard or anything." he called, slowing down to catch his breath. One thing he learned, was that clarification was usually good in cases like these.

"That's all I have to say on that matter. If you want to be alone, I get it, but if you still need comfort or anything just let me know." he added more quietly.

Meanwhile, Michiko ignored most of the people gathered and Hatchin kind of just tried not to ear husstle into anybody's business.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @other bar peeps

"..."

jaffar-fire-emblem-heroes-92.1.jpg

"She is still young....and naive at that..but she did save me when the Fang dictated that I should die for my weakness... Her kindness has......changed me..." Jaffar spoke to Azura in his usual tone explaining his reasoning for protecting this girl.

@Takumi

2730583-af21d-1-.jpg

Oh look.... The Outworld Cowboy showed up...

@peepsAround

"I see. I'm glad she saved you and in turn changed you for what seems to be thr better. I know that with your second chance at life you will do all you can to keep her safe." she assured, nodding as she did so.

@Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
"And the winner is... the Alukei Kiss in Genesis. Huh, would ya look at that? The one nomination that neither of us were in at all and it won."
tumblr_inline_n3xohlCAKq1rk0sf0.jpg

"..."
He wasn't sure what was going on, but apparently, he and Hakuei had won some award... for their kissing. The category having been 'Sweetest Moment' - Alucard didn't know what to make of that. Who voted for them? And why? "How embarrassing..."
tumblr_inline_n4apofTjVh1rk0sf0.jpg

"One would think I would receive an award for my deeds in battle - not due to intimate contact with a woman." He shook his head. "That is not to say Hakuei is just any normal woman." He coughed to clear his throat, looking away from his 'partner'. "... Shall I take the award, Lady Hakuei?"

Toboe had relaxed as Ilona reassured him that Shiki wouldn't harm her, but those feelings changed once Shiki had left and Ilona seemed down again. He didn't move from her said when asked not to bite Shiki, and as much as he wanted to, he refrained and gave Ilona a nod of understanding.

He wouldn't bite Shiki, only because she asked and he didn't want to upset her anymore then she was. Though, when Ilona suddenly got up it caught him off guard when he moved to sit and rest his head on her lap. A startled yelp escaped for a moment as his head jerked back in surprise. Watching her go he halfway rose from his sitting position then froze, ears swiveling back as he thought on just staying put. She wasn't Tsume who he could just follow around and convince to talk to him. He didn't want to annoy her, yet he knew she may need time to herself. Stay, or follow? Unsure of what exactly to do he sat back down and didn't move for the time being.

After a bit of thought he ran after her, changing forms so he couldn't mess up this time. Old habits die hard it seems.

Toboe.jpg

"Ilona! I won't bite him, I'm sorry. I got too overprotective, didn't mean to go overboard or anything." he called, slowing down to catch his breath. One thing he learned, was that clarification was usually good in cases like these.

"That's all I have to say on that matter. If you want to be alone, I get it, but if you still need comfort or anything just let me know." he added more quietly.

Meanwhile, Michiko ignored most of the people gathered and Hatchin kind of just tried not to ear husstle into anybody's business.

Snapped from her thoughts by Toboe, Ilona would turn around glance to him.

confused_by_ellisaire_db2pher_by_kwkatz09-db2rzzy.png

"Apologizes if I emphasized that too much. I want you to know I really am okay. I just--" The girl narrowed her eyes before shaking her head. "I feel as if he looked at me like a child, which is frustrating. I've fought my whole life to be taken seriously by others, but when I see people look at me like that it feels as if all of my effort has been in vain. I could be reading into a simple action far too much; maybe I don't know him well enough to know if that's what he really thinks or not. Still..."

It DOES bother me. How can I solve this dilemma? I'll need to think about this...

Ilona shook her head as if to shake away the thoughts before reaching into her coat and pulling out an orange flower, handmade from cloth. With the grace and beauty of true royalty, Ilona curtsied in front of Toboe before presenting him with the flower. Afterwards, she rolled forward on her toes and reached up to kiss him on the forehead.

"Your kindness knows no bounds, my good sir. Forgive me for walking away from you. You may stay with me if you wish. I'm going to the bar over there. I've never tried an alcoholic beverage, but now would be as good a time as any, no?"

Moving over to the bar, slower this time so Toboe could follow if he wanted, Ilona would unknowingly take a seat near Mason. Before even attempting to even look at the drinks near the bar, Ilona finally paid attention to the awards that were given.

"Best traitor kill? Best death? How horrid! No death or kill should be considered best or celebrated in any manner. It is fine to see deaths nominated for Saddest Moment, however. I'm also a bit surprised to see my leaving for the ODMA was nominated thou--"

Ilona cut herself off, turning to shyly hide her mouth behind her hands and wiggle her shoulders after hearing the Sweetest Moment Nominations. While they didn't win, she was actually flattered to have been nominated with Shiki for something.

I except no credit for that nomination. The exchanges were sweet because he is sweet. That's why, and I'm grateful.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @BarGroup

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n3xohlCAKq1rk0sf0.jpg

"..."
He wasn't sure what was going on, but apparently, he and Hakuei had won some award... for their kissing. The category having been 'Sweetest Moment' - Alucard didn't know what to make of that. Who voted for them? And why? "How embarrassing..."
tumblr_inline_n4apofTjVh1rk0sf0.jpg

"One would think I would receive an award for my deeds in battle - not due to intimate contact with a woman." He shook his head. "That is not to say Hakuei is just any normal woman." He coughed to clear his throat, looking away from his 'partner'. "... Shall I take the award, Lady Hakuei?"
hGsXbEc.jpg

"That's..."

To say that the princess was embarrassed and surprised for the moments after their "award" was announced would have been an apt assumption. She swallowed back asking how other people noticed and took note of that action, face coloring as she looked down at the ground.

DmRoDyF.jpg

"If you would want it," she coughed as well. "... You never did tell me if that surprised you."

She closed her eyes, pursing her lips. "I didn't force it on you, did I...? Before I even understood what I wanted to really tell you, it just happened." Hakuei turned to look at him with a concerned and slightly abashed expression.

Goodness, this award given caught her off-guard so much that the usually eloquently spoken and calm woman was rambling like a person younger than her age. Hakuei wondered if being a general and a fighter foremost instead of just a princess and lady had robbed her of the ability to quell such words. Those were blunt...

@Sen

"..."

Shortly after speaking, Ilona would move her hands back onto her own lap, nervously picking at her fingernails.

Dear Sun, I can't really tell if that went over well or not. He became awfully quiet for a moment...

Hearing Toboe growl at Shiki, Ilona would find herself shaken from her thoughts. Seeing how protective he was, she couldn't help but utter a small chuckle.

neutral_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sb4q.png

"Worry not, dear friend, Sir Shiki would never harm me."

Not intentionally, anyhow. Oh, sweet Shiki, how you know not what you just... did.

"Ah, I never did intend to show you my letters. I really have had enough embarrassment for one evening," she said, a shaky laugh escaping her lips. Her words seemed to suggest that she had disregarded his suggestion that she shouldn't be embarrassed. So much for any progress that had been made. "I just wanted to tell you... to get it off my chest. Anyhow, yes, I wish not to hold you up any longer. Ah ha ha. Go ahead, go ahead. I've stolen enough of your time already. Good luck presenting the next set of awards," she said, unintentionally sounding eager for him to go. She would then hold a small, faux smile on her lips that she struggled to keep in place, waiting for him to walk away so she could drop it. He was dense enough so surely he could be fooled by a fake smile, right? At least, she hoped so. She wanted him to continue being happy and cheerful like he was now. Ilona didn't want him to notice that something was... off.

Wait for it.

Just a little longer.

Annnnd....

He was gone along with her smile.

But why had she been so eager for him to go?

It was because she didn't feel any better. In fact, she felt worse now. But why? Just a moment ago, Ilona felt fine. She felt better than fine, in fact. It wasn't anything Shiki had said or she had said that caused her change of heart either. No, words had nothing to do with how she felt. This feeling of Ilona's revolved around non-verbal actions akin to the old saying 'actions speak louder than words.'

So, the final piece to this puzzle would be answered by one question: What action stripped Ilona of the peace she had found? It was something silly and insignificant. An action nobody would've blinked twice at. Why, it was simply a little pat on the head. That's all it took to burst her bubble.

Here I stand, a nineteen-year-old adult, and he pats me on the head as if I'm an infant. In his eyes, not an equal, but a child, a little girl with a crush. It's the same feeling Sir Minato gave me, only back then I actually was a child and he was justified. The truth is, Shiki doesn't take me seriously and that, I fear, is the most humiliating outcome that could have possibly occurred from this.

While Ilona wanted to melt into a puddle on the table, she quickly straightened up, sheepishly smiling at Toboe. She sucked her emotions back in and composed herself, not wanting him to see her upset. He had just threatened Shiki, after all, and she didn't want him to start anything on her behalf.

eyes_closed_lower_eyebrows_by_kwkatz09-db2sb2x.png

"Don't bite him, okay? Please don't bite him," Ilona pleaded to Toboe, honestly feeling as if she might cry. She tried with all of her might to hold back any tears, however, and would instead replace any cries with stammering like a helpless, broken record.

"D-Don't okay? No matter what. Don't bite him. Just please don't bit him. D-Don't bite... no matter what... no biting..."

Is it a lack of makeup or my clothing, perhaps? Or maybe it's my loud voice? I don't know... what makes me seem like a child to him? What if... others see me this way too?

Standing up like a zombie, Ilona suddenly moved away from Toboe and toward the bar where Mason was at. Had she known Mason was over there she probably would not have gone, but with how distracted she was the blonde wouldn't notice him.

@Verite @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

rsz_7d20d20bf9c8f9c58d8beb184c2b8bc5_by_teh_zombish-db4ru17.jpg

"Well, again, nice to meet you, Cheza," the blonde reaffirmed as Mason formally introduced them, beaming, herself. She did seem mildly confused by his explanation that she was a flower in human form... But more due to his fumbling than that fact in and of itself. She was painstakingly oblivious to his implications that he liked Cheza, simply listening and nodding when appropriate with that typical smile.

"Ahh, I see.. It's okay. I'm sure you wouldn't hurt anyone," she stated, obliviously, before a slight concerned expression crossed her face. "...But... Are you sure you're alright? You seem really red," she uttered, mistaking his blush for potential feverishness. Regardless, at least his sister stepped in. "Oh, hello," she greeted with pep. But Macy's comment just made her shake her head slightly. "Oh, it's alright! Really, I'm not hungry. No need to worry." Yet Mason was off despite.

And yet again, she was asked if she knew this person, much to her dismay. "Ahh.." she stammered, briefly biting her lip. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe so..."

@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

So. That was unexpected... The shower of kisses from Add, anyways. Briefly, the previously teary-eyed pinkette looked shocked, unsure how to respond... Before beginning to giggle through the onslaught of kisses, returning them happily.

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"Ahahaha, Addy-chan, you mind! Ahaha~--" she giggled, only to pause upon hearing her name. "...Eh? Virgin?" She repeated, still on the floor with Esper. "Ehhh... I'm not sure...."

Also, Zim's request for proof didn't seem to be heard, in the fray.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti

Toboe.jpg

Cheza giggled as Mason explained her whole being a flower. Yeah, not confusing at all, even if he summed it up pretty well. The more he spoke, the more she kept on smiling fondly, though a set of words that came tumbling out of his lips caused her to tilt her head in confusion.

images

Cheza wasn't completely knowledgeable on social norms, so she wasn't sure what he exactly meant by this. Of she did, she probably would of said something-or asked him for clarification. Ryan's comment about Mason's red face caused a concerned looked to cross Cheza's

"If you're ill we can find somewhere for you to rest." she spoke, reaching for his forehead. That's what you did when people might be sick, right?

Before she could utter anything else, Mason was pretty much shooed away by Macy.

"Oh, hello." Cheza greeted, though felt a small sense of familiarity from Macy even if she couldn't place it. She was a bit confused by what had happened but Macy didn't seem too concerned.

Mason mumbled "That's okay," and decided to leave Kofuku to her seducing and hoped that she wouldn't bring herself to lower levels of indecency. He had enough embarrassment on his place as it was.

His blush was beginning to face as he sat at the bar, right next to Ilona. "A couple waters for my friends," he told the barkeep before noticing two other friends beside him, "and I guess... Just give me something light. I honestly could go for a soda right now instead of alcohol. Actually, Mabel... Got any hard soda?"

Finally, Mason noticed the girl sitting beside him. "I assume things didn't go well with Shiki. I don't suggest drowning your sorrows in alcohol though. Just trust me. Not worth it." After noting the hypocrisy in his statement, he added, "Do as I say, not as I do. So, how are you holding up, Lady Ilona?"

Mason felt the presence of a certain fuzzy friend. He made a small ball out of aura and threw it lightly into the air, hoping that Toboe would catch it.
@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @bar

OH. SNAP.

Senna wasn't excepting it.

How could she have?

The girl was so focused on Blake, wondering what he may have been up to, that she couldn't have predicted Harper's flirting would lead to a kiss. It was funny to think that, before she had ever joined a murder game, she had never been kissed before. But now, she had been kissed by four different people. What was this multiverse coming to?

p8fnurM.png

While she wouldn't pull away or even slap Harper, mostly because she was too surprised to move, Senna would jerk back frantically after the kiss, placing a hand over her mouth defensively. "H-Harper, I-- I knew you were flirting with me, but I didn't think you would kiss me. I'm not mad, I'm just not really ready to, um, move on to dating someone else right now. I only just broke up with Blake and it still... hurts," she said, placing a hand over her heart. "I don't mind being friends though until I am ready to move on. The dancing was cheering me up a bi-- Ack!"

Senna would cut herself off, surprised when Blake would be shoved into Harper and herself. She opened her mouth to say something, only to end up closing her mouth and frowning when Blake would flounder with his words and suggest he wanted to go to the bar. "Why, so you can avoid me?" Senna asked Blake, folding her arms against her chest.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies
Harper was a bit disappointed whenever Senna said that she wasn't looking for a relationship right now, but she completely understood. She needed time to get over Blake.

"Nah, you're good." Harper said with a smirk before lightly punching the soul reaper on the shoulder. "You're really cute, no matter what your ex-douche thinks." Just as Harper said that, Blake shoved passed them rather rudely, at least as that's what it looked like from the punk's point of view. "Speak of the devil..." Harper muttered under her breath as Blake made his way over to the bar. "You need to work on your kissing some too." She said flirtatiously.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ng0i8oemC71shpc29.png

"U-Uh... it's complicated because... you ________ . Actually... er... excuse me!"

Blake would say a few words to Senna, but then realize that that too was silenced mysteriously. So, he would immediately slip away before it would get too embarrassing. Today was not his day.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

"Apologizes if I emphasized that too much. I want you to know I really am okay. I just--" The girl narrowed her eyes before shaking her head. "I feel as if he looked at me like a child, which is frustrating. I've fought my whole life to be taken seriously by others, but when I see people look at me like that it feels as if all of my effort has been in vain. I could be reading into a simple action far too much; maybe I don't know him well enough to know if that's what he really thinks or not. Still..."

It DOES bother me. How can I solve this dilemma? I'll need to think about this...

Ilona shook her head as if to shake away the thoughts before reaching into her coat and pulling out an orange flower, handmade from cloth. With the grace and beauty of true royalty, Ilona curtsied in front of Toboe before presenting him with the flower. Afterwards, she rolled forward on her toes and reached up to kiss him on the forehead.

"Your kindness knows no bounds, my good sir. Forgive me for walking away from you. You may stay with me if you wish. I'm going to the bar over there. I've never tried an alcoholic beverage, but now would be as good a time as any, no?"

Moving over to the bar, slower this time so Toboe could follow if he wanted, Ilona would unknowingly take a seat near Mason. Before even attempting to even look at the drinks near the bar, Ilona finally paid attention to the awards that were given.

"Best traitor kill? Best death? How horrid! No death or kill should be considered best or celebrated in any manner. It is fine to see deaths nominated for Saddest Moment, however. I'm also a bit surprised to see my leaving for the ODMA was nominated thou--"

Ilona cut herself off, turning to shyly hide her mouth behind her hands and wiggle her shoulders after hearing the Sweetest Moment Nominations. While they didn't win, she was actually flattered to have been nominated with Shiki for something.

I except no credit for that nomination. The exchanges were sweet because he is sweet. That's why, and I'm grateful.

Mason mumbled "That's okay," and decided to leave Kofuku to her seducing and hoped that she wouldn't bring herself to lower levels of indecency. He had enough embarrassment on his place as it was.

His blush was beginning to face as he sat at the bar, right next to Ilona. "A couple waters for my friends," he told the barkeep before noticing two other friends beside him, "and I guess... Just give me something light. I honestly could go for a soda right now instead of alcohol. Actually, Mabel... Got any hard soda?"

Finally, Mason noticed the girl sitting beside him. "I assume things didn't go well with Shiki. I don't suggest drowning your sorrows in alcohol though. Just trust me. Not worth it." After noting the hypocrisy in his statement, he added, "Do as I say, not as I do. So, how are you holding up, Lady Ilona?"

Mason felt the presence of a certain fuzzy friend. He made a small ball out of aura and threw it lightly into the air, hoping that Toboe would catch it.
rsz_5a033bfb43cf14300fe97e3d2de443ec_by_teh_zombish-db4x5rt.jpg

"Mm, hello there, lady and gents," Mabel cooed, idly crossing her legs where she still remained perched on the bar top, grinning visibly as she regarded Ilona, Mason and Toboe. "Now, what can I do to service you, hm~?" was her immediate inquiry, seemingly ignoring Michiko's previous statement that she had been getting her a drink out of kindness... Only for said woman's cup to levitate away, seemingly filling itself before finding it's way back to it's temporary owner. While Ilona seemed distraught over the awards, Mabel Gleeful actually giggled inwardly at the presentations of the death awards. Ahhh, looked like Roman had gotten recognition for his lovely murder of that Max girl. How amusing...

Cutting back to reality, the woman merely hummed in acknowledgement of Mason's request, raising a hand and snapping her fingers while otherwise remaining still. Once again, a glass seemed to float about, seeming to fill itself from another area away from where Michiko's had been filled before finding it's way back to Mason. "Of course, dear. Do enjoy." As she spoke, two glasses of water- or at least something clear -joined his glass.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar​

For what felt like a whole good fifteen minutes since the last set of awards were presented, the auditorium stage was quite silent for a time. Well... that couldn't be the end of the award show, right? Of course, someone would have to present the next set of awards, but who would... ?

"ATTENTION LOYAL SUBJECTS, THIS IS YOUR VIRUS OVERLORD SPEAKING!"

Booming from the speaker system, an excited voice of a young girl echoed out. Mere moments after that, a surge of electricity sparked out of the speakers, forming into the allegedly well-known computer virus.

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo3_100.png

"HEEELLLOOO! Wiruko is here to hijack this award show, and reap of its awards for Wiruko herself! With Wiruko's expertise in hacking, the awards are now under mi..."

For a moment, she opened the countless envelopes that she had in her grasp, but then realizing... she couldn't exactly hack into paper. Paper wasn't computer data. ;(

"Actually, change of plans! Wiruko can't seem to hack into the awards, but Wiruko can present these awards for the category of General Characters, since no one else is gonna do it! Be happy that Wiruko is going to present the super awesome awards to you all!"

With a confident-like puff to her chest, Wiruko went through the envelopes again, making sure that they were in the order that she found them in, cleared her voice, and began to read them off.

"Alrighty... let's see, Wiruko is going to read through the nominees for... Most Badass Character now. Hm... does that mean that the people here have a bad ass? Wiruko doesn't exactly understand... so she'll save that term to search up later!"

Kyoko Kirigiri (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Riesbyfe Stridberg (Genesis) - Skeletor (The War of the Universe) - Soldier: 76 (Restless in Rapture)

Reading off the names, the virus's eyes drifted over to the bottom of the paper.

"Aaaaand the winner for having a bad ass is... Soldier: 76! Wait, does that mean there's 75 more of this person? That sounds delightful for Wiruko's conquest to take over the internet!"

most_badass_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0f0.png

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Oh man, your 76 was just all over the place in terms of badassery in Rapture! When it came to the action scenes, he was all ready to get down and fight. Woot woot! Congrats Crunchy! ^^

"Oh, the next one's for the Most Angsty Character."

Wiruko would pause, and then yell out towards Hideo, who was in a drunken fight somewhere here.

"MASTER, IF YOU WIN THIS ONE, WIRUKO WILL FEEL DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! Ahem... anyways, Wiruko will read off the other possible angsty subjects now!"

Alucard (Genesis) - Blake Dormi (Genesis) - Makoto Naegi (Civil War) - Nier (Restless in Rapture)

"Oh, Master isn't even on the nominee list... that's good. So our super angsty winner is... Nier? What kind of name is that? He must be really nier angsty then!"

angsty_by_teh_zombish-db4p0ef.png

I think I'm getting that reputation of creating angsty and feelsy characters again. Maybe I should... er, continue doing this then? Guess that means more Drakengard/Nier content for you guys. Haha

"Aha! Now this is something that Wiruko was looking for! The Weirdest Character award! Surely something that Wiruko can fulfill!"

Apparently so proud to call herself weird, she took a glance into the nominations and read them out.

Rant T. Mouse (Monokuma's Awakening) - Strong-Heart Ali (Genesis) - Tomoko Kuroki (Monokuma's Awakening) - Zwei (Civil War)

"Sad that Wiruko is not on this list, but this means that whoever wins shall be looked for by the great Wiruko virus! And that lucky winner is Rant T. Mouse! ... Mice are cool too."

weirdest_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0dq.png

@ShiroKiyoshi

A taste of weird isn't that bad. Rant was that taste of weird in Awakening. When you see this, Shiro, just know that we haven't forgotten ya. Heheh... ^^

"What's next what's next... Aha! Funniest Character! Who will be the one to give some good laughs to Wiruko? Who will be the laughs provider for Wiruko?"

Meira Franz (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Rant T. Mouse (Monokuma's Awakening) - Tarlotte (Monokuma's Awakening) - Zinnia (Welcome to the Falls / Monokuma's Awakening)

"Hm... and the winner is... wait a minute... There's TWO winners! Wiruko reads that the winners are Tarlotte and Zinnia! Now, amuse me you amusing subjects!"

funniest_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0db.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

What's great than having two winners tying this award? Oh, the fact that there's an interesting the two characters interacting with each other bring out the funniest moments, and that it's all done by these two amazing gals. Keep it up Kimmy and Savvy! ^^

"Okay, did we enter a RPG now? Because the next award is for Best NPC Overall. Maybe Wiruko can hack into this NPC and find out what their secrets are on being so great!"

Bullet (Monokuma's Awakening) - Handsome Jack (Restless in Rapture) - Junko Enoshima (War of the Universe / Welcome to the Falls / Civil War) - Mom Lalonde (Welcome to the Falls / Civil War / Genesis)

"And the lucky winner that's going to be hacked by Wiruko is Mom Lalonde! Alrighty, keeping tabs on the best NPC here, Wiruko must hack into her to learn her secrets! ... wait a minute, Wiruko can't hack into this person! Why noooot?!"

best_npc_by_teh_zombish-db4p0cm.png

@Atomyk

Lalonde is just amazing. Her role within all of the games with her in there intertwines so well. I can't stress this enough. Hopefully you see this, because you're great Atom ^^

"Oh, with a best, there's a worst! Worst NPC Overall time! Guess that means the lucky person that won't be hacked by Wiruko!"

Jamie Wright (Monokuma's Awakening) - Jason Voorhees (Monokuma's Awakening) - Mike Dawson (Monokuma's Awakening) - Principal Klim (Monokuma's Awakening)

"And the baddest of them all is... Jamie Wright. Guess that sounds right? Wiruko is great with puns!"

worst_npc_by_teh_zombish-db4p0uj.png

@Atomyk

I don't really remember much about that one trial that involved Jamie, but Imma guess that Jamie was one of them asshole characters. Lol

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo3_100.png

"Alrighty, come and retrieve your awards from your gracious virus overlord! There's still lots and lots to come from the great Wiruko virus!"

Wiruko waves her hands around to beckon the first wave of winners onto the stage to receive their awards. Well, at least she got that done without much problem.​

Toboe smiled at the flower presented and took it. The kiss on the forehead caught him off guard.

"Thanks Ilona. Back home, I was always treated like a kid just because I was the youngest to be honest, but I was capable of what the others could do too, so I know what it's like to be considered a kid all the time." he replied as he followed, putting the flower safely into his breast pocket. Then Mason threw the ball of aura and out of instinct he changed forms to catch it and bring it back with a wag of his tail.

"Mm, hello there, lady and gents," Mabel cooed, idly crossing her legs where she still remained perched on the bar top, grinning visibly as she regarded Ilona, Mason and Toboe. "Now, what can I do to service you, hm~?" was her immediate inquiry, seemingly ignoring Michiko's previous statement that she had been getting her a drink out of kindness... Only for said woman's cup to levitate away, seemingly filling itself before finding it's way back to it's temporary owner. While Ilona seemed distraught over the awards, Mabel Gleeful actually giggled inwardly at the presentations of the death awards. Ahhh, looked like Roman had gotten recognition for his lovely murder of that Max girl. How amusing...

Cutting back to reality, the woman merely hummed in acknowledgement of Mason's request, raising a hand and snapping her fingers while otherwise remaining still. Once again, a glass seemed to float about, seeming to fill itself from another area away from where Michiko's had been filled before finding it's way back to Mason. "Of course, dear. Do enjoy." As she spoke, two glasses of water- or at least something clear -joined his glass.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar​

tumblr_n310ohmh4d1qj5jqso1_250.gif

Sighing Michiko grumbled.

"Since you said drinks are on you, orange juice for this brat." she spoke, gently slapping the back of Hatchin's head earning a grunt from the blonde. There was no animosity towards Hatchin though, and she was mostly being playful towards the tween. She still hated that smug look on Rev Mabel's face and hoped to drink the image out of her memory.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies. @LuckycoolHawk9 @bar peeps

tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo1_100.png

"ACK!"

Hideo totally didn't see that coming, especially with his drunken god complex clouding his mind. With no special luck kicking in, Hideo was simply knocked out once the bottle hit him square back of his head. Yowch.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo1_100.png

"ACK!"

Hideo totally didn't see that coming, especially with his drunken god complex clouding his mind. With no special luck kicking in, Hideo was simply knocked out once the bottle hit him square back of his head. Yowch.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
Trevor stood up and brushed himself off.

"Annoying prick." The psychopath mumbled under his breath before walking over to Aran. "You okay man?" Trevor asked with a raised brow. He didn't know what the hell had just happened, but he didn't entirely care either. Trevor just needed a damn drink.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

Bowser's grin immediately devolved into a frown when the cowboy unexpectedly shot back.

"Who're you callin' an overgrown lizard, chump?" Bowser asked with a snarl as he began to crack his knuckles in various different ways.

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_nngyw0d9o51r7qac9o2_500.gif

" Well.... I mean there's only one overgrown lizard here....but then again I ain't quite sure what i'm lookin' at.." Black spoke in a bored manor glancing over at Bowser. The Outworld Cowboy had seen so much worse anyways.

@thatguyinthestore

images

---------

Toboe.jpg

"I see. I'm glad she saved you and in turn changed you for what seems to be thr better. I know that with your second chance at life you will do all you can to keep her safe." she assured, nodding as she did so.

@Crimson Spartan
"..."

"Thank you for your words..."

Jaffar simply left it at that thankful for Azura's words and for once showing emotion...

@Takumi

As Bibi walked around, he managed to find Lapis and Blake, with Gnar on top of Lapis's head, sleeping.

tumblr_inline_mry88xkXEh1rk0sf0.jpg

"H-hello..." Bibi greeted them. He was rather nervous of Gnar, because he was afraid of some animals.

Also what was that familiar yelling?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Another car, this time a hybrid pickup truck, crashed through the ceiling, a few yards away from where Bibi, Lapis and Blake were at. Instead of landing perfectly, the truck was lodged in the debris at an angle, and Bomb, who was in the truck, had to kick a window to escape.

"Elsa... you are a more rotten driver than I am."

tumblr_inline_n1j2v55nq11rd6l1i.png

"Shut it! I had to learn at da ghetto!" Elsa the Delphox would follow suit escaping after Bomb. And right after Elsa managed to squirm out the window, a couple of cats hopped out as well. There were nine in total.

As soon as Gnar, who had woke up due to the loud crash, saw the cats, he knew exactly what to do.

tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

And then Bibi froze up in response of all those cats.

@Gummi Bunnies @whoever else near there​

tumblr_nngyw0d9o51r7qac9o2_500.gif

" Well.... I mean there's only one overgrown lizard here....but then again I ain't quite sure what i'm lookin' at.." Black spoke in a bored manor glancing over at Bowser. The Outworld Cowboy had seen so much worse anyways.

@thatguyinthestore

Bowser narrowed his eyes at the man and walked towards him before finally stopping not too far away from his face.

"Yer lookin' at someone who's about to give you a grade a pummeling if y'don't keep that trap'a yours shut."

@Crimson Spartan

Reactions: Bomb
Twisted Fate appeared near the two Jinx's with a blue card ready. His eyes widened in surprise. "Jinx? There's...two of you?" His gaze focused on Star Guardian Jinx, and then the original Jinx.

jenTCLc.png

"How the hell is this possible? Your destinies are almost identical..." He stressed the last word. He looked at the Star Guardian. "I knew somethin' was up when I saw you in that Murder Game. I just assumed that you changed a lot because I hadn't seen you in a while." Glancing over at the original Jinx and then back, he said, "Now I know that you were just a fake."
The situation had deteriorated fast by the time Twisted Fate arrived...but not as bad as it could have been, considering the two involved. As before him, Fate could see that Fishbones and Pow-Pow were just lying discarded on the floor as Shiro and Kuro bounced around, chirping and observing. Regular ole blue haired Jinx had her other self in a headlock with one arm, her free fist bludgeoning through the crimson hair and into the Guardian's skull repeatedly, for that one was biting furiously on the arm that had her in a headlock. Both their expressions were fierce as all hell.

And both paused when Fate arrived, pink eyes and orange eyes fixed upon him in silence for a few seconds...and then Jinx punched her Guardian counterpart one more time before she was kicked off.

"Yes, two of us, Fatey. Always said you were smart. Soooo observant."

"There's only one of me. You pathetic little b--" She cocked her head, eyeing Fate...before falling into the most hysterical fit of laughter, actually rolling around on the floor. "Even...even he knows you're fake! Suck on that!"

"...I'm just as real as she is! Just because I fight for good now doesn't make me fake!" Guardian Jinx soared through the air with her flight, tackling the anarchist and moving to slam her head into the floor.

@Otto

Toboe smiled at the flower presented and took it. The kiss on the forehead caught him off guard.

"Thanks Ilona. Back home, I was always treated like a kid just because I was the youngest to be honest, but I was capable of what the others could do too, so I know what it's like to be considered a kid all the time." he replied as he followed, putting the flower safely into his breast pocket. Then Mason threw the ball of aura and out of instinct he changed forms to catch it and bring it back with a wag of his tail.

tumblr_n310ohmh4d1qj5jqso1_250.gif

Sighing Michiko grumbled.

"Since you said drinks are on you, orange juice for this brat." she spoke, gently slapping the back of Hatchin's head earning a grunt from the blonde. There was no animosity towards Hatchin though, and she was mostly being playful towards the tween. She still hated that smug look on Rev Mabel's face and hoped to drink the image out of her memory.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies. @LuckycoolHawk9 @bar peeps

Distracted, Ilona wouldn't here Mason until he would question her about Shiki. Instantly, the girl snapped up straight in her seat, clasping her hands together in front of her on the bar.

happy_confused_smile_by_kwkatz09-db54gg7.png

"Everything is fine with Sir Shiki and I. He isn't angry with me. We're still the best of friends," she told him, laughing semi-awkwardly afterwards. "And I didn't intend to drown my sorrows in alcohol. I-I only wanted to try one drink. I figured it may help me relax. I've experienced a whirlwind of emotions tonight and my shoulders are rather tense."

Ilona would let out a sad sigh when Mason asked how she was holding up. "I could be better. As I was telling Sir Toboe, I fear Sir Shiki may see me as a child and I worry he may not be the only one. I hope... people see me as an adult, a grown woman, even if I can be a bit silly and awkward at times. Sir Mason, you don't see me as a child, do you?" she questioned, hoping to hear some honesty from him. Even if he didn't tell her what she wanted to hear, well, at least it would be the truth.

Sighing again, Ilona would reply to Toboe, "I'm not even the youngest in my family. I have a baby brother. Although, I do suppose nobody knows about him. I've never told anyone until, well, just now. The two of you are the first to know."

Glancing past Mable, Ilona would focus on one of the small bottles of alcohol, teleporting it into her hand. She didn't bother to ask for it, no, she didn't want anyone to question her for being underaged. Especially not after the doubts she was having about how people saw her.

wink_and_tongue_sticking_out_by_kwkatz09-db2sb6v.png

"I'll just take this, thank you kindly~"

Considering the fact she didn't know what it was and that it was in a very small bottle probably meant that it was a strong drink. Not the greatest choice in the world, but it wasn't as if Ilona was well known for making the best decisions anyhow. : |

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @BarGroup

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Harper was a bit disappointed whenever Senna said that she wasn't looking for a relationship right now, but she completely understood. She needed time to get over Blake.

"Nah, you're good." Harper said with a smirk before lightly punching the soul reaper on the shoulder. "You're really cute, no matter what your ex-douche thinks." Just as Harper said that, Blake shoved passed them rather rudely, at least as that's what it looked like from the punk's point of view. "Speak of the devil..." Harper muttered under her breath as Blake made his way over to the bar. "You need to work on your kissing some too." She said flirtatiously.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ng0i8oemC71shpc29.png

"U-Uh... it's complicated because... you ________ . Actually... er... excuse me!"

Blake would say a few words to Senna, but then realize that that too was silenced mysteriously. So, he would immediately slip away before it would get too embarrassing. Today was not his day.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
8zKi60J.png

Senna let out a scowl. "How can it be complicated, Blake? You were flirting with another girl, and your sister said you had another girlfriend while you were dating me. Seems pretty straightforward to me, unless you care to explain yourself?"

And so, from Senna's position, it didn't look like Blake cared at all. He ran off like a puppy with his tail between his legs. So much for him even trying to make things right.

"Wow, apparently, I'm not even worth a minute of his time, Harper. Jeez..."

She turned back to the other girl, a blush spreading on her cheeks when the girl would suggest she needed more practice kissing. "Do I really? I've honestly been kissed a lot lately. I was kissed three times by three different people during Genesis, and we can also assume I kissed Blake a bit more offscreen considering the fact we're dating."

Senna shrugged her shoulders. "You did catch me off guard, so maybe I wasn't at my best?" she suggested, letting out a small laugh.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.