Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
8zKi60J.png

Senna let out a scowl. "How can it be complicated, Blake? You were flirting with another girl, and your sister said you had another girlfriend while you were dating me. Seems pretty straightforward to me, unless you care to explain yourself?"

And so, from Senna's position, it didn't look like Blake cared at all. He ran off like a puppy with his tail between his legs. So much for him even trying to make things right.

"Wow, apparently, I'm not even worth a minute of his time, Harper. Jeez..."

She turned back to the other girl, a blush spreading on her cheeks when the girl would suggest she needed more practice kissing. "Do I really? I've honestly been kissed a lot lately. I was kissed three times by three different people during Genesis, and we can also assume I kissed Blake a bit more offscreen considering the fact we're dating."

Senna shrugged her shoulders. "You did catch me off guard, so maybe I wasn't at my best?" she suggested, letting out a small laugh.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore
Harper rolled her eyes whenever Blake shoved passed them and went to the bar to get a drink. The punk would shake her head whenever Senna spoke up.

"Yeah, he's probably just trying to get over the fact that he just let someone like you go. I know I'd have trouble coping with that." Harper said with a shrug before turning to face Senna again. She nodded along with Senna's words as she spoke, chuckling a bit when she suggested the contrary to what Harper had commented about her kissing. "Well.... if you want, we could try again." The bluenette said with a smile.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Bomb
rsz_hissy_fit_by_teh_zombish-davzuw1.jpg

Well, that dodge only seemed to infuriate Tarlotte even more, not to mention the taunting. "Mmmmmmmmissed mew?!" she demanded, practically seeing red as a glow began to emanate from her, hair on her neck standing on edge and her ears and tail rigid. "As if!! I was... I wasn't aiming for you! Meyeah, that's right, I was just... Getting off that stupid stage! Meow!" she declared, despite it being a lie. Though, as the taunts continued, she snapped.

"....I'M GONNA MAKE MINCE MEAT OUT OF YOU, YOU HEAR ME, STUPID GIRL?!?" she roared, clenching her fists as she prepared to leap again. "MEOW, MEOW, MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

sitting_hugging_knees_by_teh_zombish-d9f2wku.jpg

Ugh. Her plans of escape, ruined. But luckily, it seemed Joshua was actually just making... normal conversation, this once. Which, ironically enough, put her on edge, possibly more than his odder conversations and openers. Most likely because there was no way he really was just going to be casual with her. Ever. No, it was always a game of taunting and making the other uncomfortable with them. "...Yeah," she muttered, despite her discomfort, after a few moments. "Almost like it's a party with lots of people, or something," she remarked in addition, sarcastically. Of course it was chaotic. Idiot Josh.

But then was the punch line that she knew was coming.

Groaning outwardly, she rolled her eyes, glaring daggers at him. "Looks to me like you've got at least one foot, and at least one hand. How bout you get it yourself?" she suggested, sassily. "I'm not your slave."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
For what felt like a whole good fifteen minutes since the last set of awards were presented, the auditorium stage was quite silent for a time. Well... that couldn't be the end of the award show, right? Of course, someone would have to present the next set of awards, but who would... ?

"ATTENTION LOYAL SUBJECTS, THIS IS YOUR VIRUS OVERLORD SPEAKING!"

Booming from the speaker system, an excited voice of a young girl echoed out. Mere moments after that, a surge of electricity sparked out of the speakers, forming into the allegedly well-known computer virus.

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo3_100.png

"HEEELLLOOO! Wiruko is here to hijack this award show, and reap of its awards for Wiruko herself! With Wiruko's expertise in hacking, the awards are now under mi..."

For a moment, she opened the countless envelopes that she had in her grasp, but then realizing... she couldn't exactly hack into paper. Paper wasn't computer data. ;(

"Actually, change of plans! Wiruko can't seem to hack into the awards, but Wiruko can present these awards for the category of General Characters, since no one else is gonna do it! Be happy that Wiruko is going to present the super awesome awards to you all!"

With a confident-like puff to her chest, Wiruko went through the envelopes again, making sure that they were in the order that she found them in, cleared her voice, and began to read them off.

"Alrighty... let's see, Wiruko is going to read through the nominees for... Most Badass Character now. Hm... does that mean that the people here have a bad ass? Wiruko doesn't exactly understand... so she'll save that term to search up later!"

Kyoko Kirigiri (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Riesbyfe Stridberg (Genesis) - Skeletor (The War of the Universe) - Soldier: 76 (Restless in Rapture)

Reading off the names, the virus's eyes drifted over to the bottom of the paper.

"Aaaaand the winner for having a bad ass is... Soldier: 76! Wait, does that mean there's 75 more of this person? That sounds delightful for Wiruko's conquest to take over the internet!"

most_badass_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0f0.png

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Oh man, your 76 was just all over the place in terms of badassery in Rapture! When it came to the action scenes, he was all ready to get down and fight. Woot woot! Congrats Crunchy! ^^

"Oh, the next one's for the Most Angsty Character."

Wiruko would pause, and then yell out towards Hideo, who was in a drunken fight somewhere here.

"MASTER, IF YOU WIN THIS ONE, WIRUKO WILL FEEL DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! Ahem... anyways, Wiruko will read off the other possible angsty subjects now!"

Alucard (Genesis) - Blake Dormi (Genesis) - Makoto Naegi (Civil War) - Nier (Restless in Rapture)

"Oh, Master isn't even on the nominee list... that's good. So our super angsty winner is... Nier? What kind of name is that? He must be really nier angsty then!"

angsty_by_teh_zombish-db4p0ef.png

I think I'm getting that reputation of creating angsty and feelsy characters again. Maybe I should... er, continue doing this then? Guess that means more Drakengard/Nier content for you guys. Haha

"Aha! Now this is something that Wiruko was looking for! The Weirdest Character award! Surely something that Wiruko can fulfill!"

Apparently so proud to call herself weird, she took a glance into the nominations and read them out.

Rant T. Mouse (Monokuma's Awakening) - Strong-Heart Ali (Genesis) - Tomoko Kuroki (Monokuma's Awakening) - Zwei (Civil War)

"Sad that Wiruko is not on this list, but this means that whoever wins shall be looked for by the great Wiruko virus! And that lucky winner is Rant T. Mouse! ... Mice are cool too."

weirdest_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0dq.png

@ShiroKiyoshi

A taste of weird isn't that bad. Rant was that taste of weird in Awakening. When you see this, Shiro, just know that we haven't forgotten ya. Heheh... ^^

"What's next what's next... Aha! Funniest Character! Who will be the one to give some good laughs to Wiruko? Who will be the laughs provider for Wiruko?"

Meira Franz (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Rant T. Mouse (Monokuma's Awakening) - Tarlotte (Monokuma's Awakening) - Zinnia (Welcome to the Falls / Monokuma's Awakening)

"Hm... and the winner is... wait a minute... There's TWO winners! Wiruko reads that the winners are Tarlotte and Zinnia! Now, amuse me you amusing subjects!"

funniest_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0db.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

What's great than having two winners tying this award? Oh, the fact that there's an interesting the two characters interacting with each other bring out the funniest moments, and that it's all done by these two amazing gals. Keep it up Kimmy and Savvy! ^^

"Okay, did we enter a RPG now? Because the next award is for Best NPC Overall. Maybe Wiruko can hack into this NPC and find out what their secrets are on being so great!"

Bullet (Monokuma's Awakening) - Handsome Jack (Restless in Rapture) - Junko Enoshima (War of the Universe / Welcome to the Falls / Civil War) - Mom Lalonde (Welcome to the Falls / Civil War / Genesis)

"And the lucky winner that's going to be hacked by Wiruko is Mom Lalonde! Alrighty, keeping tabs on the best NPC here, Wiruko must hack into her to learn her secrets! ... wait a minute, Wiruko can't hack into this person! Why noooot?!"

best_npc_by_teh_zombish-db4p0cm.png

@Atomyk

Lalonde is just amazing. Her role within all of the games with her in there intertwines so well. I can't stress this enough. Hopefully you see this, because you're great Atom ^^

"Oh, with a best, there's a worst! Worst NPC Overall time! Guess that means the lucky person that won't be hacked by Wiruko!"

Jamie Wright (Monokuma's Awakening) - Jason Voorhees (Monokuma's Awakening) - Mike Dawson (Monokuma's Awakening) - Principal Klim (Monokuma's Awakening)

"And the baddest of them all is... Jamie Wright. Guess that sounds right? Wiruko is great with puns!"

worst_npc_by_teh_zombish-db4p0uj.png

@Atomyk

I don't really remember much about that one trial that involved Jamie, but Imma guess that Jamie was one of them asshole characters. Lol

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo3_100.png

"Alrighty, come and retrieve your awards from your gracious virus overlord! There's still lots and lots to come from the great Wiruko virus!"

Wiruko waves her hands around to beckon the first wave of winners onto the stage to receive their awards. Well, at least she got that done without much problem.​
g01PBBR.png

"Holy--"

Zinnia sped off running when Tarlotte would charge at her, stopping at a table to grab hold of a pitcher of water. "I think you need to... COOL OFF!"

The lorekeeper tossed the pitcher of water in Tarlotte's direction, hoping to soak this extremely annoying cat.

Shortly afterwards, when the next batch of awards would be announced, Zinnia would suddenly realize Tarlotte was not the most annoying thing in this room anymore. Overwhelmed by hatred over a mere piece of paper, Zinnia turned away from Tarlotte and dashed toward the stage rushing as fast as she could to grab the award for Funniest Character before anyone else could look at it.

ZpzC53k.png

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKINGDRA KIDING ME!!!!!" she screamed, her red eyes wide with anger. "HOW COULD ANYONE PUT MY NAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER WITH HER!? WHO DID THIS!? I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL--"

Since Zinnia could not physically push her hands through Sav's or Kim's computer screens to strangle them, she did the next best thing. She childishly found a nearby pen and began to scribble on the award.

"HAH! TAKE THAT!" she exclaimed, crumbling the award up after drawing on it and throwing it at Tarlotte's head. "It's all better now," she said, laughing manically to herself and rubbed her hands together. "I fixed it. All is right with the world."

Anyone who would pick up the award would see the following:

AEsVBay.png
Ever heard of not a sore loser, but a sore winner?

No?

Well, now you have.

@Midnight Maiden @Everyone​

rsz_7d20d20bf9c8f9c58d8beb184c2b8bc5_by_teh_zombish-db4ru17.jpg

"Well, again, nice to meet you, Cheza," the blonde reaffirmed as Mason formally introduced them, beaming, herself. She did seem mildly confused by his explanation that she was a flower in human form... But more due to his fumbling than that fact in and of itself. She was painstakingly oblivious to his implications that he liked Cheza, simply listening and nodding when appropriate with that typical smile.

"Ahh, I see.. It's okay. I'm sure you wouldn't hurt anyone," she stated, obliviously, before a slight concerned expression crossed her face. "...But... Are you sure you're alright? You seem really red," she uttered, mistaking his blush for potential feverishness. Regardless, at least his sister stepped in. "Oh, hello," she greeted with pep. But Macy's comment just made her shake her head slightly. "Oh, it's alright! Really, I'm not hungry. No need to worry." Yet Mason was off despite.

And yet again, she was asked if she knew this person, much to her dismay. "Ahh.." she stammered, briefly biting her lip. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe so..."

@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

Cheza giggled as Mason explained her whole being a flower. Yeah, not confusing at all, even if he summed it up pretty well. The more he spoke, the more she kept on smiling fondly, though a set of words that came tumbling out of his lips caused her to tilt her head in confusion.

"Taking things farther?" she questioned.

images

Cheza wasn't completely knowledgeable on social norms, so she wasn't sure what he exactly meant by this. Of she did, she probably would of said something-or asked him for clarification. Ryan's comment about Mason's red face caused a concerned looked to cross Cheza's

"If you're ill we can find somewhere for you to rest." she spoke, reaching for his forehead. That's what you did when people might be sick, right?

Before she could utter anything else, Mason was pretty much shooed away by Macy.

"Oh, hello." Cheza greeted, though felt a small sense of familiarity from Macy even if she couldn't place it. She was a bit confused by what had happened but Macy didn't seem too concerned.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

"That's fine then. I understand. Perhaps we can meet again some time after this awards show, if I get let free." Macy sighed and reminisced on her childhood freedom.

Yet a smile crept back to her face. The confusion of the two ladies spawned a giggle at her lips. "Don't worry about my brother. He's not ill. Well, not physically. He just gets that way around anybody he starts getting attracted to. Poor guy never gets a chance to express his love for them. You two are sweeties, though. I'd trust either one of you to treat him right." As she said "You two," Macy took her pointer finger and lightly tapped Cheza and then Ryan on the nose. Boop!
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Snapped from her thoughts by Toboe, Ilona would turn around glance to him.

confused_by_ellisaire_db2pher_by_kwkatz09-db2rzzy.png

"Apologizes if I emphasized that too much. I want you to know I really am okay. I just--" The girl narrowed her eyes before shaking her head. "I feel as if he looked at me like a child, which is frustrating. I've fought my whole life to be taken seriously by others, but when I see people look at me like that it feels as if all of my effort has been in vain. I could be reading into a simple action far too much; maybe I don't know him well enough to know if that's what he really thinks or not. Still..."

It DOES bother me. How can I solve this dilemma? I'll need to think about this...

Ilona shook her head as if to shake away the thoughts before reaching into her coat and pulling out an orange flower, handmade from cloth. With the grace and beauty of true royalty, Ilona curtsied in front of Toboe before presenting him with the flower. Afterwards, she rolled forward on her toes and reached up to kiss him on the forehead.

"Your kindness knows no bounds, my good sir. Forgive me for walking away from you. You may stay with me if you wish. I'm going to the bar over there. I've never tried an alcoholic beverage, but now would be as good a time as any, no?"

Moving over to the bar, slower this time so Toboe could follow if he wanted, Ilona would unknowingly take a seat near Mason. Before even attempting to even look at the drinks near the bar, Ilona finally paid attention to the awards that were given.

"Best traitor kill? Best death? How horrid! No death or kill should be considered best or celebrated in any manner. It is fine to see deaths nominated for Saddest Moment, however. I'm also a bit surprised to see my leaving for the ODMA was nominated thou--"

Ilona cut herself off, turning to shyly hide her mouth behind her hands and wiggle her shoulders after hearing the Sweetest Moment Nominations. While they didn't win, she was actually flattered to have been nominated with Shiki for something.

I except no credit for that nomination. The exchanges were sweet because he is sweet. That's why, and I'm grateful.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @BarGroup

rsz_5a033bfb43cf14300fe97e3d2de443ec_by_teh_zombish-db4x5rt.jpg

"Mm, hello there, lady and gents," Mabel cooed, idly crossing her legs where she still remained perched on the bar top, grinning visibly as she regarded Ilona, Mason and Toboe. "Now, what can I do to service you, hm~?" was her immediate inquiry, seemingly ignoring Michiko's previous statement that she had been getting her a drink out of kindness... Only for said woman's cup to levitate away, seemingly filling itself before finding it's way back to it's temporary owner. While Ilona seemed distraught over the awards, Mabel Gleeful actually giggled inwardly at the presentations of the death awards. Ahhh, looked like Roman had gotten recognition for his lovely murder of that Max girl. How amusing...

Cutting back to reality, the woman merely hummed in acknowledgement of Mason's request, raising a hand and snapping her fingers while otherwise remaining still. Once again, a glass seemed to float about, seeming to fill itself from another area away from where Michiko's had been filled before finding it's way back to Mason. "Of course, dear. Do enjoy." As she spoke, two glasses of water- or at least something clear -joined his glass.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar​

Toboe smiled at the flower presented and took it. The kiss on the forehead caught him off guard.

"Thanks Ilona. Back home, I was always treated like a kid just because I was the youngest to be honest, but I was capable of what the others could do too, so I know what it's like to be considered a kid all the time." he replied as he followed, putting the flower safely into his breast pocket. Then Mason threw the ball of aura and out of instinct he changed forms to catch it and bring it back with a wag of his tail.

tumblr_n310ohmh4d1qj5jqso1_250.gif

Sighing Michiko grumbled.

"Since you said drinks are on you, orange juice for this brat." she spoke, gently slapping the back of Hatchin's head earning a grunt from the blonde. There was no animosity towards Hatchin though, and she was mostly being playful towards the tween. She still hated that smug look on Rev Mabel's face and hoped to drink the image out of her memory.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies. @LuckycoolHawk9 @bar peeps
Distracted, Ilona wouldn't here Mason until he would question her about Shiki. Instantly, the girl snapped up straight in her seat, clasping her hands together in front of her on the bar.

happy_confused_smile_by_kwkatz09-db54gg7.png

"Everything is fine with Sir Shiki and I. He isn't angry with me. We're still the best of friends," she told him, laughing semi-awkwardly afterwards. "And I didn't intend to drown my sorrows in alcohol. I-I only wanted to try one drink. I figured it may help me relax. I've experienced a whirlwind of emotions tonight and my shoulders are rather tense."

Ilona would let out a sad sigh when Mason asked how she was holding up. "I could be better. As I was telling Sir Toboe, I fear Sir Shiki may see me as a child and I worry he may not be the only one. I hope... people see me as an adult, a grown woman, even if I can be a bit silly and awkward at times. Sir Mason, you don't see me as a child, do you?" she questioned, hoping to hear some honesty from him. Even if he didn't tell her what she wanted to hear, well, at least it would be the truth.

Sighing again, Ilona would reply to Toboe, "I'm not even the youngest in my family. I have a baby brother. Although, I do suppose nobody knows about him. I've never told anyone until, well, just now. The two of you are the first to know."

Glancing past Mable, Ilona would focus on one of the small bottles of alcohol, teleporting it into her hand. She didn't bother to ask for it, no, she didn't want anyone to question her for being underaged. Especially not after the doubts she was having about how people saw her.

wink_and_tongue_sticking_out_by_kwkatz09-db2sb6v.png

"I'll just take this, thank you kindly~"

Considering the fact she didn't know what it was and that it was in a very small bottle probably meant that it was a strong drink. Not the greatest choice in the world, but it wasn't as if Ilona was well known for making the best decisions anyhow. : |

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @BarGroup

"Good boy, Toboe!" Mason said with his expression lightening. He reached out and scratched Toboe behind his ears. He took the ball, carefully, from Toboe's mouth and balanced it on the wolf's nose. "Have fun with the little ball, Toboe. I don't think it makes you any less mature. You're just having fun. I understand that it won't change people's judgement of you, but you work with the U.N. You've already done your part in helping people, and I think that makes you pretty mature."

As their drinks arrived, Mason set one of the glasses of "water" down on the floor next to Toboe so that he could lap it up. Then he took his drink in one hand and turned to the princess sitting next to him.

He responded first with a sip of his soda, which caused him to make a bitter face, and continued, "I understand what you mean. It gets hard. I'm 20, and people are still telling me to hold onto my childhood. I already abandoned it too quickly. All that's left are brief memes of immaturity that I hope don't become annoying. I haven't let my heart become overrun with despair, but I still get closer to tipping."

Mason took another sip of his drink, this time with less of a jolt. "Mmm. Grape. Lady Ilona, have I become annoying? I've tried to reconnect with a childhood sense of adventure, but so far that only resulted in you almost dying in the Civil War. And then I left you behind..."

Mason quick movement to touch Ilona on the shoulder, but just as quickly backed away. Next he tried to touch her hand, but he backed away once again. His face resembled that of a lost puppy. "Lady ilona, what kind of friends are we? Whatever the answer is, I hope we stay in touch this time. Once we leave this awards ceremony, let's not lose each other again. Visit the U.N. if you can. I'll try to visit ODMA. And send your letters, Lady Ilona. I promise I won't laugh at whatever is in them.

"But to answer your question, I don't think you're any more childish than I am. Maybe we just need to spend time with each other. Perhaps we can grow up together. For now, all we have is liquid adulting."

With another swig of his drink, Mason once more addresses the bartender. "You're not the Mabel I know, are you? A multiverse double or something? I don't remember Mabel having psychic powers... I also don't remember exactly meeting Mabel. I don't remember a lot... How strong is this stuff, Mabel?"
@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

Meanwhile, Naomi, sporting a black and red suit jacket with black pants and a white blouse, had been wandering about the auditorium in search of one specific person. At long last, she had found her old friend from the original Murder Game, Alice Twilight. "Long time no see, friend. Much too long. I think I have something which belongs to you."

@Yun Lee

As Bibi walked around, he managed to find Lapis and Blake, with Gnar on top of Lapis's head, sleeping.

tumblr_inline_mry88xkXEh1rk0sf0.jpg

"H-hello..." Bibi greeted them. He was rather nervous of Gnar, because he was afraid of some animals.

Also what was that familiar yelling?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Another car, this time a hybrid pickup truck, crashed through the ceiling, a few yards away from where Bibi, Lapis and Blake were at. Instead of landing perfectly, the truck was lodged in the debris at an angle, and Bomb, who was in the truck, had to kick a window to escape.

"Elsa... you are a more rotten driver than I am."

tumblr_inline_n1j2v55nq11rd6l1i.png

"Shut it! I had to learn at da ghetto!" Elsa the Delphox would follow suit escaping after Bomb. And right after Elsa managed to squirm out the window, a couple of cats hopped out as well. There were nine in total.

As soon as Gnar, who had woke up due to the loud crash, saw the cats, he knew exactly what to do.

tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

And then Bibi froze up in response of all those cats.

@Gummi Bunnies @whoever else near there​

Navel was sitting by Jabbers and watching the memes going on by Bomb's antics and Bibi's chaos. He is speechless.
@Bomb[/hr][/hr][/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Distracted, Ilona wouldn't here Mason until he would question her about Shiki. Instantly, the girl snapped up straight in her seat, clasping her hands together in front of her on the bar.

happy_confused_smile_by_kwkatz09-db54gg7.png

"Everything is fine with Sir Shiki and I. He isn't angry with me. We're still the best of friends," she told him, laughing semi-awkwardly afterwards. "And I didn't intend to drown my sorrows in alcohol. I-I only wanted to try one drink. I figured it may help me relax. I've experienced a whirlwind of emotions tonight and my shoulders are rather tense."

Ilona would let out a sad sigh when Mason asked how she was holding up. "I could be better. As I was telling Sir Toboe, I fear Sir Shiki may see me as a child and I worry he may not be the only one. I hope... people see me as an adult, a grown woman, even if I can be a bit silly and awkward at times. Sir Mason, you don't see me as a child, do you?" she questioned, hoping to hear some honesty from him. Even if he didn't tell her what she wanted to hear, well, at least it would be the truth.

Sighing again, Ilona would reply to Toboe, "I'm not even the youngest in my family. I have a baby brother. Although, I do suppose nobody knows about him. I've never told anyone until, well, just now. The two of you are the first to know."

Glancing past Mable, Ilona would focus on one of the small bottles of alcohol, teleporting it into her hand. She didn't bother to ask for it, no, she didn't want anyone to question her for being underaged. Especially not after the doubts she was having about how people saw her.

wink_and_tongue_sticking_out_by_kwkatz09-db2sb6v.png

"I'll just take this, thank you kindly~"

Considering the fact she didn't know what it was and that it was in a very small bottle probably meant that it was a strong drink. Not the greatest choice in the world, but it wasn't as if Ilona was well known for making the best decisions anyhow. : |

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @BarGroup

"That's fine then. I understand. Perhaps we can meet again some time after this awards show, if I get let free." Macy sighed and reminisced on her childhood freedom.

Yet a smile crept back to her face. The confusion of the two ladies spawned a giggle at her lips. "Don't worry about my brother. He's not ill. Well, not physically. He just gets that way around anybody he starts getting attracted to. Poor guy never gets a chance to express his love for them. You two are sweeties, though. I'd trust either one of you to treat him right." As she said "You two," Macy took her pointer finger and lightly tapped Cheza and then Ryan on the nose. Boop!
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Good boy, Toboe!" Mason said with his expression lightening. He reached out and scratched Toboe behind his ears. He took the ball, carefully, from Toboe's mouth and balanced it on the wolf's nose. "Have fun with the little ball, Toboe. I don't think it makes you any less mature. You're just having fun. I understand that it won't change people's judgement of you, but you work with the U.N. You've already done your part in helping people, and I think that makes you pretty mature."

As their drinks arrived, Mason set one of the glasses of "water" down on the floor next to Toboe so that he could lap it up. Then he took his drink in one hand and turned to the princess sitting next to him.

He responded first with a sip of his soda, which caused him to make a bitter face, and continued, "I understand what you mean. It gets hard. I'm 20, and people are still telling me to hold onto my childhood. I already abandoned it too quickly. All that's left are brief memes of immaturity that I hope don't become annoying. I haven't let my heart become overrun with despair, but I still get closer to tipping."

Mason took another sip of his drink, this time with less of a jolt. "Mmm. Grape. Lady Ilona, have I become annoying? I've tried to reconnect with a childhood sense of adventure, but so far that only resulted in you almost dying in the Civil War. And then I left you behind..."

Mason quick movement to touch Ilona on the shoulder, but just as quickly backed away. Next he tried to touch her hand, but he backed away once again. His face resembled that of a lost puppy. "Lady ilona, what kind of friends are we? Whatever the answer is, I hope we stay in touch this time. Once we leave this awards ceremony, let's not lose each other again. Visit the U.N. if you can. I'll try to visit ODMA. And send your letters, Lady Ilona. I promise I won't laugh at whatever is in them.

"But to answer your question, I don't think you're any more childish than I am. Maybe we just need to spend time with each other. Perhaps we can grow up together. For now, all we have is liquid adulting."

With another swig of his drink, Mason once more addresses the bartender. "You're not the Mabel I know, are you? A multiverse double or something? I don't remember Mabel having psychic powers... I also don't remember exactly meeting Mabel. I don't remember a lot... How strong is this stuff, Mabel?"

Meanwhile, Naomi, sporting a black and red suit jacket with black pants and a white blouse, had been wandering about the auditorium in search of one specific person. At long last, she had found her old friend from the original Murder Game, Alice Twilight. "Long time no see, friend. Much too long. I think I have something which belongs to you."

@Yun Lee

Navel was sitting by Jabbers and watching the memes going on by Bomb's antics and Bibi's chaos. He is speechless.
@Bomb[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Cheza wasn't expecting the boop on the nose but smiled nonetheless. Macy was as interesting as Mason-wait what was that about attraction?? Huh, there was a chance the pieces of the puzzle finally fell in place for the Flower Maiden.

-----------------

wolf__s_rain_toboe_by_collaredandchained-d5qkv75.jpg

Toboe's tail swayed behind him happily at the scratches behind the ears. His ears twitched when spoken to by both Ilona and Mason, a look of interest on his face as thet did speak and when they finished his attention was on the ball, eyes crossing to look at it as it rested on his nose.

Laying down carefully, he'd let the ball roll off his nose by his paws then glance at the glass given to him. Taking on his more human for was the best option to drink it in hos mind, that way there was less of a chance getting the glass stuck on his face.

Taking the glass and setting it on the counter along with the ball as he made his way to sit on the other side of Ilona he gave the two a smile.

Toboe_by_Ryu_Nanoda-1.jpg~c200

"If you could visit the U.N. that would be awesome! Of course, you don't have to if you don't want or you can't afterall." he spoke up.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @other bar peeps[/hr][/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

@Yun Lee

@Bomb[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Cheza wasn't expecting the boop on the nose but smiled nonetheless. Macy was as interesting as Mason-wait what was that about attraction?? Huh, there was a chance the pieces of the puzzle finally fell in place for the Flower Maiden.

-----------------

Toboe's tail swayed behind him happily at the scratches behind the ears. His ears twitched when spoken to by both Ilona and Mason, a look of interest on his face as thet did speak and when they finished his attention was on the ball, eyes crossing to look at it as it rested on his nose.

Laying down carefully, he'd let the ball roll off his nose by his paws then glance at the glass given to him. Taking on his more human for was the best option to drink it in hos mind, that way there was less of a chance getting the glass stuck on his face.

Taking the glass and setting it on the counter along with the ball as he made his way to sit on the other side of Ilona he gave the two a smile.

"If you could visit the U.N. that would be awesome! Of course, you don't have to if you don't want or you can't afterall." he spoke up.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @other bar peeps[/hr][/hr]

Fiddling with the small alcohol bottle in her hands, Ilona actually wasn't sure how to open it. She was so innocent when it came to heavy drinks that she had never even opened one let alone tasted its contents. The more she played with it, in fact, the less certain she felt about even trying some. Seeing Mason make a face after sipping some of his own drink didn't exactly help with her level of interest.

Nevertheless, after a while of fiddling, Ilona managed to open the bottle. Without hesitating, she forced herself to take a tiny swig of it, only to immediately regret her choice. She coughed several times as the liquid burned down her throat and her blue eyes watered. She fanned her face off with one of her hands, wondering to herself why people drank this stuff for fun. Maybe she just hadn't grabbed the right drink? She wasn't sure.

Regardless, it did relax Ilona a bit, enough for her to start talking a bit more about things she may not have talked about. She wasn't exactly drunk off a single sip, but it did... play with her mind a little bit.

neutral2_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfv.png

"I never had a childhood," she stated flatly. The girl's voice didn't sound sad, instead her tone just sounded as if she were making a matter of fact statement. "To tell you the truth, I feel like I had to grow up pretty fast. My powers took me from world to world, never allowing me to return home and grow up with my parents. I feel any innocence and child-like nature I may have retained is due to the fact my power protected me. Whenever I was in danger, it teleported me somewhere else. It's also due to the fact I never had anyone to teach me anything. Everything I learned, I learned on my own."

Ilona clenched and unclenched one of her fists, letting out a sigh afterwards. "I don't have to grow up with you. I am grown up. If anyone can't see that, I'll make them believe it. I'll show him and everyone else. I'm not a little girl who shall openly accept head pats and silly treatment all the time," Ilona said, as if trying to encourage herself with her own words. "Someday he'll see. Someday they'll all see."

Reaching up to adjust her goggles, Ilona let out a small chuckle. "Forgive me if I sounded a bit stern just now. I'm not sure what came over me. I--" Ilona cut herself off, quieting when she would reflect on Mason's words and his question. Before even responding, she would suddenly lean her head against his shoulder. She wouldn't care if he shied away from her touch.

"I hope you don't hate me when I say this, but... we are the kind of friends who walk different paths and are very unlikely to see one another again after this."

Ilona's own words led to guilt crawling all over her like ants on a picnic basket. Shiki brushing her off earlier must've been karma coming to bite her on the butt after all the times she had brushed people away, including Mason right now.

neutral___eyes_closed_by_ellisaire_db2phfu_by_kwkatz09-db2s01o.png

"Should you visit the ODMA you won't find me there. After the Time Squad has run its course, I don't intend to return even if they want me to go back. I've practiced enough to have a better understanding of my powers. I'll have power over them. They won't be able to touch me. They won't be able to make me do anything. I hate it there, Sir Mason," she said, her eyes starting to water. "So I won't be able to send you letters, I won't be able to visit. I'm so sorry. I just-- I have my reasons."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiddling with the small alcohol bottle in her hands, Ilona actually wasn't sure how to open it. She was so innocent when it came to heavy drinks that she had never even opened one let alone tasted its contents. The more she played with it, in fact, the less certain she felt about even trying some. Seeing Mason make a face after sipping some of his own drink didn't exactly help with her level of interest.

Nevertheless, after a while of fiddling, Ilona managed to open the bottle. Without hesitating, she forced herself to take a tiny swig of it, only to immediately regret her choice. She coughed several times as the liquid burned down her throat and her blue eyes watered. She fanned her face off with one of her hands, wondering to herself why people drank this stuff for fun. Maybe she just hadn't grabbed the right drink? She wasn't sure.

Regardless, it did relax Ilona a bit, enough for her to start talking a bit more about things she may not have talked about. She wasn't exactly drunk off a single sip, but it did... play with her mind a little bit.

neutral2_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfv.png

"I never had a childhood," she stated flatly. The girl's voice didn't sound sad, instead her tone just sounded as if she were making a matter of fact statement. "To tell you the truth, I feel like I had to grow up pretty fast. My powers took me from world to world, never allowing me to return home and grow up with my parents. I feel any innocence and child-like nature I may have retained is due to the fact my power protected me. Whenever I was in danger, it teleported me somewhere else. It's also due to the fact I never had anyone to teach me anything. Everything I learned, I learned on my own."

Ilona clenched and unclenched one of her fists, letting out a sigh afterwards. "I don't have to grow up with you. I am grown up. If anyone can't see that, I'll make them believe it. I'll show him and everyone else. I'm not a little girl who shall openly accept head pats and silly treatment all the time," Ilona said, as if trying to encourage herself with her own words. "Someday he'll see. Someday they'll all see."

Reaching up to adjust her goggles, Ilona let out a small chuckle. "Forgive me if I sounded a bit stern just now. I'm not sure what came over me. I--" Ilona cut herself off, quieting when she would reflect on Mason's words and his question. Before even responding, she would suddenly lean her head against his shoulder. She wouldn't care if he shied away from her touch.

"I hope you don't hate me when I say this, but... we are the kind of friends who walk different paths and are very unlikely to see one another again after this."

Ilona's own words led to guilt crawling all over her like ants on a picnic basket. Shiki brushing her off earlier must've been karma coming to bite her on the butt after all the times she had brushed people away, including Mason right now.

neutral___eyes_closed_by_ellisaire_db2phfu_by_kwkatz09-db2s01o.png

"Should you visit the ODMA you won't find me there. After the Time Squad has run its course, I don't intend to return even if they want me to go back. I've practiced enough to have a better understanding of my powers. I'll have power over them. They won't be able to touch me. They won't be able to make me do anything. I hate it there, Sir Mason," she said, her eyes starting to water. "So I won't be able to send you letters, I won't be able to visit. I'm so sorry. I just-- I have my reasons."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Another sip of his drink is all it takes for Mason to lose his previous tension and open up to Ilona, just as she opened up to him. He allowed her space and comfort on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her in a small hug, hoping it would comfort her. In a soft and caring tone, he said, "Ilona, I would never hate you for saying that. If I hated you, then I would have to hate myself. I've pushed away many friends simply because I felt it was time to leave and see a new universe. I never stopped to hold on to them."

Mason began to take sips in between his sentences as he spoke. Although this made him more and more accessible to converse with, it was clear he was starting to be impared by his fruity, sugary poison.

"Lady Ilona, it isn't worth it to throw friends away. We're here for you. Please, come find me after Time Squad. I understand if you have to get away from ODMA. I ran away from my virtual prison. Just don't go alone."

At this point, Mason's voice would start increasing in volume as he continued, "Hell, if you go alone, you'll make stupid decisions. I always have a friend beside me. Right here next to my heart. Trapped in this stupid locket." Mason set his drink on the table. With his hand now free, he unclasps the World's Heart, the necklace whoch originally taught him use of his power, and set it down between himself and Ilona on the table. "The only reason I still wear it, this symbol of a prison, is because the little fairy inside is stronger than I am, so she can teach me. Can you believe it? I'm not as strong as a tiny fairy."

The tiny fairy, a sprite built of aura colored pink, appeared and made a seat on top of the lockers golden heart. However, she remained silent, and gave but a wave to Ilona and Toboe. Moreso to Toboe.

"It's all because of my family. You're definitely not alone in not having a childhood, Lady Ilona."

IT
all starts at home. When you're in a family like mine, you have a roll. Those who play their roll well are rewarded. The best at his job was my brother, Leon. He was talented. At a young age, he seemed to have mastered his aura powers better than most adults. He could do tricks and flips and even travel through worlds, but, most importantly, he could fight. Fight to protect his little brother.

THOSE
who are not as good at fulfilling their role get training and correction. Guess what I got most of the time. I never could use my aura on my own. My family gave me up pretty early on. I was essentially a sacrifice. Eventually, when I did start showing signs of my powers, their first assumption was that something was wrong. They were right. The soul of a sweet girl named Macy Moretti who the multiverse had taken away too soon had found it's residence eith the empty space in mine. Poor Macy had to be dealt with quickly. Can't have your sacrifice be too strong. Everything since then I've done with borrowed powers, borrowed life, or borrowed time.

WHEN
the the time came to give me up, I wasn't the martyr. My childhood was. Everyone protected me, some.even gave up their lives, just so I could be the plaything of a couple goddesses and have the rest of my family live in comfort. The power given to me by the World's Heart wasn't even mine. It was Oracle's. The only reason I had the locker was so these two ladies could keep an eye on me for two years. Two years... I never even made friends. I was a drifter solving problems in world's that could handle themselves. I was like a useless intern. I didn't even get stronger. So, I got fed up and left.

YET
still I failed. I made friends, shre, but I lost plenty as well. I came in right at the Civil War. I did my best to save you, but ODMA dragged you away and I got scared.

"But you stared your fears in the face. You even held your ground with Shiki. You were also able to teach yourself abiut a power far more chaotic than my own. So yeah, Lady Ilona, I would say you're a lot more grown up than I am. I certainly respect that."
Long before his monologue ended, the drink he was nursing had run dry. Also by the end, his voice had reached a fairly louder volume than his normal cadence. He offered the empty glass to Mabel in hopes of it being refilled.
@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @Bar Peeps

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @other bar peeps

"I appreciate your optimism, Toboe. Someone needs to be the cheery one here. I've been slacking on my happiness duties."
@Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Jabbers was shocked from the impact, then he finally spoke.

BzZvu3V.png

"The heck is wrong with those nincompoops?"

@idk @Mason Moretti
"I believe That night possibly be intoxicated. There is an alcohol bat here. Doremi, would you mind singing these people a fine killing to calm their antics until the alcohol wears off?"

@Bomb

"And the winner is... the Alukei Kiss in Genesis. Huh, would ya look at that? The one nomination that neither of us were in at all and it won."
tumblr_inline_n3xohlCAKq1rk0sf0.jpg

"..."
He wasn't sure what was going on, but apparently, he and Hakuei had won some award... for their kissing. The category having been 'Sweetest Moment' - Alucard didn't know what to make of that. Who voted for them? And why? "How embarrassing..."
tumblr_inline_n4apofTjVh1rk0sf0.jpg

"One would think I would receive an award for my deeds in battle - not due to intimate contact with a woman." He shook his head. "That is not to say Hakuei is just any normal woman." He coughed to clear his throat, looking away from his 'partner'. "... Shall I take the award, Lady Hakuei?"

6gqD07j.jpg

"Well, be sure invite me to the wedding~," Cagliostro pops from behind Alucard and Hakuei with a smile, before uttering under her breath, "they'll learn something cold and harsh eventually - the union of beings with vastly different lifespans..., but today, I will respect their joy to the fullest, for it is the least I can do for them."

Cagliostro clapped her palms for her allies.

@Sen @Hana

Kana, Wadanohara, Keaton and Ty Lee would witness a familiar-looking stranger approaching them. This stranger held some food in her arms.

qtbtF7o.jpg

"Sorry for being away for a bit," the stranger said, "these grape tarts are pretty good! You should try some! Oh! Gramps was nominated for most Badass? That's great!"

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @Yun Lee

Bowser narrowed his eyes at the man and walked towards him before finally stopping not too far away from his face.

"Yer lookin' at someone who's about to give you a grade a pummeling if y'don't keep that trap'a yours shut."

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_npuayoI0gU1tywth9o1_400.gif

"Is that so..?" Erron replied resting his hands on his holstered revolvers. He took a moment to look Bowser over as he very much expected a fight to break out.

"Suppose if you can't handle a few insults bein' thrown at ya... You shouldn't be throwin' them out in the first place.." Black spoke up in a cold manor

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_npuayoI0gU1tywth9o1_400.gif

"Is that so..?" Erron replied resting his hands on his holstered revolvers. He took a moment to look Bowser over as he very much expected a fight to break out.

"Suppose if you can't handle a few insults bein' thrown at ya... You shouldn't be throwin' them out in the first place.." Black spoke up in a cold manor

@thatguyinthestore
bowser-mario-luigi-bowsers-inside-story-24.7.jpg

"Friggin' smart ass...." Bowser mumbled under his breath. God, how he hated when people other than him were right. Especially when said person was talking about him.

@Crimson Spartan

hGsXbEc.jpg

"That's..."
To say that the princess was embarrassed and surprised for the moments after their "award" was announced would have been an apt assumption. She swallowed back asking how other people noticed and took note of that action, face coloring as she looked down at the ground.
DmRoDyF.jpg

"If you would want it," she coughed as well. "... You never did tell me if that surprised you."
She closed her eyes, pursing her lips. "I didn't force it on you, did I...? Before I even understood what I wanted to really tell you, it just happened." Hakuei turned to look at him with a concerned and slightly abashed expression.
Goodness, this award given caught her off-guard so much that the usually eloquently spoken and calm woman was rambling like a person younger than her age. Hakuei wondered if being a general and a fighter foremost instead of just a princess and lady had robbed her of the ability to quell such words. Those were blunt...
@Sen
6gqD07j.jpg

"Well, be sure invite me to the wedding~," Cagliostro pops from behind Alucard and Hakuei with a smile, before uttering under her breath, "they'll learn something cold and harsh eventually - the union of beings with vastly different lifespans..., but today, I will respect their joy to the fullest, for it is the least I can do for them."

@Sen @Hana

Kana, Wadanohara, Keaton and Ty Lee would witness a familiar-looking stranger approaching them. This stranger held some food in her arms.

qtbtF7o.jpg

"Sorry for being away for a bit," the stranger said, "these grape tarts are pretty good! You should try some! Oh! Gramps was nominated for most Badass? That's great!"

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_n3xn9jOZXG1rk0sf0.jpg

"I'm not quite sure what to do with it..." Alucard murmured. What was he to do with a piece of paper? Burn it to keep warm? Well, not like he was even capable of feeling cold.
tumblr_inline_n3xp2c0Gnw1rk0sf0.jpg

Suddenly hit with the odd question, the dhampir was caught off guard, finding himself unable to say anything as a response as he went into deep thought about it. The... kiss... was certainly a surprise to him. He had not expected it, but neither had he foreseen getting close to another person, much less physically touch them. The dhampir kept his distance from them for a reason, he did not particularly like them but he did not dislike them - that was what his mother taught him. To know that in the future, a mortal lady would intimately touch him like that...

"No, you did not. But... I must admit I was a little bewildered - apologies, it was a new experience for me." Alucard stared at her, unfazed at his own words as if he had no shame. "And you? Was it... a new experience as well?"
"... I do not particularly regret what happened."

tumblr_inline_n3xnlvpzBv1rk0sf0.jpg

He blinked at Cagliostro. "Marriage...?" he exchanged a look with Hakuei.

"... I am not sure Lady Hakuei would be interested in wedding a monster such as myself."​

Another sip of his drink is all it takes for Mason to lose his previous tension and open up to Ilona, just as she opened up to him. He allowed her space and comfort on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her in a small hug, hoping it would comfort her. In a soft and caring tone, he said, "Ilona, I would never hate you for saying that. If I hated you, then I would have to hate myself. I've pushed away many friends simply because I felt it was time to leave and see a new universe. I never stopped to hold on to them."

Mason began to take sips in between his sentences as he spoke. Although this made him more and more accessible to converse with, it was clear he was starting to be impared by his fruity, sugary poison.

"Lady Ilona, it isn't worth it to throw friends away. We're here for you. Please, come find me after Time Squad. I understand if you have to get away from ODMA. I ran away from my virtual prison. Just don't go alone."

At this point, Mason's voice would start increasing in volume as he continued, "Hell, if you go alone, you'll make stupid decisions. I always have a friend beside me. Right here next to my heart. Trapped in this stupid locket." Mason set his drink on the table. With his hand now free, he unclasps the World's Heart, the necklace whoch originally taught him use of his power, and set it down between himself and Ilona on the table. "The only reason I still wear it, this symbol of a prison, is because the little fairy inside is stronger than I am, so she can teach me. Can you believe it? I'm not as strong as a tiny fairy."

The tiny fairy, a sprite built of aura colored pink, appeared and made a seat on top of the lockers golden heart. However, she remained silent, and gave but a wave to Ilona and Toboe. Moreso to Toboe.

"It's all because of my family. You're definitely not alone in not having a childhood, Lady Ilona."

IT
all starts at home. When you're in a family like mine, you have a roll. Those who play their roll well are rewarded. The best at his job was my brother, Leon. He was talented. At a young age, he seemed to have mastered his aura powers better than most adults. He could do tricks and flips and even travel through worlds, but, most importantly, he could fight. Fight to protect his little brother.

THOSE
who are not as good at fulfilling their role get training and correction. Guess what I got most of the time. I never could use my aura on my own. My family gave me up pretty early on. I was essentially a sacrifice. Eventually, when I did start showing signs of my powers, their first assumption was that something was wrong. They were right. The soul of a sweet girl named Macy Moretti who the multiverse had taken away too soon had found it's residence eith the empty space in mine. Poor Macy had to be dealt with quickly. Can't have your sacrifice be too strong. Everything since then I've done with borrowed powers, borrowed life, or borrowed time.

WHEN
the the time came to give me up, I wasn't the martyr. My childhood was. Everyone protected me, some.even gave up their lives, just so I could be the plaything of a couple goddesses and have the rest of my family live in comfort. The power given to me by the World's Heart wasn't even mine. It was Oracle's. The only reason I had the locker was so these two ladies could keep an eye on me for two years. Two years... I never even made friends. I was a drifter solving problems in world's that could handle themselves. I was like a useless intern. I didn't even get stronger. So, I got fed up and left.

YET
still I failed. I made friends, shre, but I lost plenty as well. I came in right at the Civil War. I did my best to save you, but ODMA dragged you away and I got scared.

"But you stared your fears in the face. You even held your ground with Shiki. You were also able to teach yourself abiut a power far more chaotic than my own. So yeah, Lady Ilona, I would say you're a lot more grown up than I am. I certainly respect that."
Long before his monologue ended, the drink he was nursing had run dry. Also by the end, his voice had reached a fairly louder volume than his normal cadence. He offered the empty glass to Mabel in hopes of it being refilled.
@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @Bar Peeps

"I appreciate your optimism, Toboe. Someone needs to be the cheery one here. I've been slacking on my happiness duties."
@Takumi
"Goodness, that's sweet of you to say," Ilona would reply after Mason had finished his monologue. Sniffling, more tears would begin to spill from her eyes. She curled up to Mason and gripped onto his arm with one of her hands. "I'm sorry you've been through so much. I can relate, maybe not entirely, but I really can."

sad_by_ellisaire_dawgcpc_by_kwkatz09-dawsqft.png

"But still, I can't come to find you, I really can't. I really do have to stay alone most of the time. I don't fit in anywhere, not even at home. I've tried, trust me I have. But every time I feel I've found a place where I feel at home something bad happens to wake me from the dream. Every time I find a special person who brings me happiness, I lose them or they push me away. You can't say this isn't true. Look what happened tonight when I spoke with Sir Shiki. Things such as that happen to me all the time. It doesn't really even hurt anymore I'm so used to it."

"And this has nothing to do with the people or the places themselves. It's all to do with this malevolence I'm cursed to live with. It prevents me from ever truly feeling at peace and causes me to hurt people. The only illusion of peace I ever feel is when I consistently move from place to place, distracting myself from what I'm missing out on."

"When you look at me and compare me to other princesses like Princess Aurora, Princess Ariel, Princess Jasmine, and others, you'll find a rather large difference between us. Their stories end happily ever after. If you ever find a story book about the tales of Princess Ilona someday, I'll tell you one thing, there won't be a happy ending. A vessel housing the power of a long dead arch-demon just isn't going to have a good ending to her story."

Ilona sat back up, wiping her face off with her hands. "But I'll be fine," she said, forcing a smile. "I've lived my whole life smiling through the pain, pretending to be happy and I can continue to do it. I have to keep fighting this darkness, even if I'm fighting alone, with every spark of light that still remains in my heart."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Bar

Going along with the show, Wiruko smiles in glee once she glances over the next few nominations. Just something about it made her giddy for some reason...

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo9_100.png

"Without any more waiting time, Wiruko is going to start reading and announcing more winners! So listen up!"

Clapping her hands together, the virus doesn't waste time to grab over the envelope for the next award. Around this time, Hideo happened to stumble onto the stage, the back of his head slightly bleeding from the fact that it was struck hard by a glass bottle. Strange that he was still conscious, but thankfully he was sober now...

tumblr_o7tcfbN8xd1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... just what the hell are you doing? I don't remember you signing up to announce awards..."

"Oh Master, Wiruko didn't! She was trying to hack into the award show to get the awards all for herself, but since these are paper awards... Wiruko can't hack into them sadly. But that doesn't mean we can do a little favor and give away these awards~"

As the virus cheered on, she unfolded the envelope that would have the list of nominations for the next award. Right as she would start...

tumblr_o78becWNHa1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Wait, what do you mean by we?"

Unfortunately for him, his question fell upon deaf ears, and so began the award announcing again.

"Ooooo~ Wiruko likes this award! It's for the Sweetest RP Romance! Wiruko can smell the scent of love in the air~ Wiruko wonders on who these lovely love birds are!"

Wiruko's eyes would comically form into hearts at the thought of that, which would... put Hideo off a bit.

Alucard x Hakuei (Genesis) - Blake x Senna (Genesis) - Genji x Wanda (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Nier x Vanille (Restless in Rapture)

As Wiruko read off the nominees for this award, it was almost by chance that a certain someone who couldn't speak about love felt weird about this.

"Aaaand the loveliest love bird duo around is Alucard x Hakuei! Pucker up and kiss each other for Wiruko now!"

"... you don't just ask people to make out for your amusement, Wiruko."

sweetest_romance_by_teh_zombish-db4p0u5.png

@Hana @Sen

Omigod omigod. This was one of the many ships to come out of Genesis. I just found the whole interaction between them to be so adorable and sweet, and boy that epilogue. Make more ships for us shippers now~

Getting the dreading feeling that Wiruko was going to go out of hand at some point with these award, Hideo would snatch the next award envelope away from Wiruko without much warning.

"Heeeey! Master! Wiruko wants to give away this one too!"

"You said that we're doing this together, so we're going to alternate from here on."

Making that clear despite Wiruko's whining, Hideo cleared his throat and read off from the paper.

"... Strangest RP Romance? What could be strange as a romance pairing anyways?"

Ilona x Zidane (Civil War) - Nier x Vanille (Restless in Rapture) - Samurai Jack x Zinnia (Welcome to the Falls / Monokuma's Awakening) - Setsuna x Shirou (Genesis)

Well, nothing seemed too odd here, or maybe it was just Hideo's perspective on this.

"And the winner is Samurai Jack x Zinnia. I don't really see you two being a strange romance, but hey, you guys got an award."

Even with how he wasn't really great with words, Hideo supposed he would share a bit of his thoughts on it anyways.

strangest_romance_by_teh_zombish-db4p0to.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon

In a way, it's a strange romance that came up between Jack and Zinnia, but it works out so well that it isn't really all that strange at all. I still need to read that sidestory 1x1 you guys have, because I actually can't get enough of the fluff between the two. >w<

Just like Hideo had proposed mere minutes again, Wiruko would go and take her shot at the next one. Thankfully that was the last of the romance awards for this category...

"Huh... that's a weird one. Wiruko will say the nominations for the Most Mentally Tortured Character award!"

"... that doesn't even sound like an award at all, if you ask me."

Despite Hideo's obvious observation, Wiruko's mood was still uplifting and rather energetic. She probably had no idea what it meant to be mentally tortured.

Clark Kent (Genesis) - Ilona (Civil War) - Makoto Naegi (Civil War) - Nier (Restless in Rapture)

"Aha! So Ilona is the most mentally tortured character! Wiruko would like to congratulate the girl!"

"Wiruko, don't be like this now."

mentally_tortured_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0ta.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Poor Ilona during the majority of Civil War. There was just so many parts that I felt so bad for her, but I guess that's the whole gist of creating feels. You've learned well, Kimmy. >:)

"Best Traitor? I don't really like the sound of this, but I guess these traitors aren't really traitors anymore? This award show is pretty weird."

Hideo scratched the back of his head as he went about with this next award. He could already tell that this was some weird meta award show...

Clark Kent (Genesis) - Hideo Kawamura / Wiruko (Welcome to the Falls) - Lucifer Morningstar (Genesis) - Roman Torchwick (Welcome to the Falls)

"AHHHH!! Master! We're on here~! This means that people here can know of our teamwork! Right?!"

"Uh, not to rain on your parade, Wiruko, but Roman Torchwick won this one. Then again... we did kinda help the guy, so it kinda counts?"

As Hideo pointed that out, Wiruko calmed down and didn't show much signs of disappointment. Guess his talking worked out this time around.

best_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0sq.png

@Ringmaster

Classic Roman. Being a traitor just felt like a perfect role for him, and not to mention that he did become a crucial character in the later parts of the afterlife. Hope to see more of your Roman ^^

Disappointed that they didn't get the Best Traitor award, Wiruko perks up a bit with the next award.

"There's more Traitor awards, this one for the Most Ruthless Traitor! Let's see let's see..."

Bane (War of the Universe) - Clark Kent (Genesis) - Hideo Kawamura / Wiruko (Welcome to the Falls) - Principal Klim (Monokuma's Awakening)

Her eyes lit up with glee once she read off their names again, hoping that they would win this one. Eventually she would see that that wasn't the case, but that didn't bring down her mood.

"And the winner for being so ruthless is Clark Kent! Wiruko would like to learn how to be ruthless, ehehehe~"

Cue a finger flick at Wiruko's forehead by Hideo.

ruthless_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0s5.png

@Josh M

Every round, we would always consider Clark as one of the traitors, considering that many of the kills could've been done by him. And boy, those kills have no restraint, especially the murder of both Blake and Senna. Great stuff with Clark, Josh! ^^

"I guess this is a light-noted award, going for the Kindest Traitor."

Hideo scratched his head at the thought of that. In a way, he was sorta one, but that was because Wiruko slightly manipulated him with her virus powers... It was weird. Though, it was a bit relieving to see an award that didn't exactly celebrate the bad undertones of the traitors in past games...

Azura (Genesis) - Clark Kent (Genesis) - Monomi (Monokuma's Awakening) - Stephen Holder (Monokuma's Awakening)

"Hm... and it appears that the winner here is Azura."

"Looks like Wiruko can learn how to be a kind traitor from Azura!"

"... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, coming from you Wiruko."

kindest_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0rq.png

@Takumi

Azura was just one of those characters that we weren't expecting to be the traitor in Genesis, so in a way, she was too kind that we didn't really suspect her until brought up. Just an interesting twist and reveal that she was a traitor to begin with. ^^

"Wiruko sees that the next award is going to someone that Wiruko would see to train for better results as a traitor! Most Ineffective Traitor award is up next!"

Hideo only sighed as Wiruko would go on and do the duties of reading off the nominees. Hopefully this doesn't get steadily worse with her way of speech.

Azura (Genesis) - Broly (The War of the Universe) - Gilgamesh (Welcome to the Falls) - Niles (Valen-Not-Fine)

"And the most incapable and ineffective traitor around is Gilgamesh!"

"... Isn't he one of the blackmailers other than us that helped out the main traitors?"

"Goes to show that Wiruko did all of the planning of the fake evidence!"

"You're not even listening."

Hideo was slowly suffering inside.

ineffective_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0r6.png

@Gwazi Magnum

Well, guess that's what happens when you're mostly inactive until the end of the game. But anyways, Gilgamesh didn't exactly factor until the end with that Saber kill came around, and that worked out well for that one specific fake evidence. ;3

"Hey Wiruko, I'm getting a bit... light-headed. Not sure why, but we should take a break after this one award."

Hideo was unaware that he was still gradually bleeding from the back of his head from that brief drunken bar fight earlier. Even Wiruko didn't notice that, that didn't mean that they couldn't take a break after.

"Okay, but we still have lots to do, Master! Wiruko will take the ropes for this one since you're nothing feeling well. This next award is for the Best Traitor Group! Wiruko is super excited for this one."

"I'm sure you are."

Genesis - The War of the Universe - Welcome to the Falls

"And the best of the best is the Genesis traitor group! Congratulations!"

"... so many Genesis-related awards."

best_traitor_group_by_teh_zombish-db4p0qq.png

@Josh M @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

This traitor group got us stumped with whodunnit on most of the traitor kills in Genesis. All sorts of things were happening with the kills, and made the suspense of the game go all sorts of places. Congrats you three ^^

"Oh... Oh god... everything feels... all peachy."

Hideo would mumble this out before fainting, still bleeding out from the back of his head. This made Wiruko panic from the sudden happening of this. Of course, they were handling an award show sorta, so they couldn't really make a scene here.

"A-AH! Um... Wiruko and her Master will be back to give out more awards, so stay tuned!"

Forcing a happy smile, Wiruko would struggle to drag her unconscious Master out of the stage and somewhere to check up on him. Well... that happened.​

"Best Traitor? I don't really like the sound of this, but I guess these traitors aren't really traitors anymore? This award show is pretty weird."

Hideo scratched the back of his head as he went about with this next award. He could already tell that this was some weird meta award show...

Clark Kent (Genesis) - Hideo Kawamura / Wiruko (Welcome to the Falls) - Lucifer Morningstar (Genesis) - Roman Torchwick (Welcome to the Falls)

"AHHHH!! Master! We're on here~! This means that people here can know of our teamwork! Right?!"

"Uh, not to rain on your parade, Wiruko, but Roman Torchwick won this one. Then again... we did kinda help the guy, so it kinda counts?"

As Hideo pointed that out, Wiruko calmed down and didn't show much signs of disappointment. Guess his talking worked out this time around.

Classic Roman. Being a traitor just felt like a perfect role for him, and not to mention that he did become a crucial character in the later parts of the afterlife. Hope to see more of your Roman ^^​
Beef.png

"YO YO YO. HOL' UP JUST A MIN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD UP, Y'ALL HEAR?"

After that announcement, a mysterious woman with silver hair and bright orange shades suddenly appeared upon the stage, taking the microphone into her gauntleted hand and speaking loudly for the whole place to hear.

"YO ROMAN, I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YA AND IMMA LET'CHU FINISH, BUT CLARK WAS ONE OF THE BEST TRAITORS OF ALL TIME... ONE OF THE BEST TRAITORS OF ALL TIME!"

Beef0.png

"... Well, at least he won Most Ruthless Traitor, I suppose."

"A-Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that. Thank you very much for your time."

And then she left, just like that.

@Everybody??​

Last edited:
"Aha! So Ilona is the most mentally tortured character! Wiruko would like to congratulate the girl!"
Okay.png

"Okay."

@Nobody. : |

lol, but thanks guys. Her mother won a similar award during the first award show, if not the exact same one, so I guess being mentally tortured runs in the family. XD

6gqD07j.jpg

@Sen @Hana

tumblr_inline_n3xn9jOZXG1rk0sf0.jpg

"I'm not quite sure what to do with it..." Alucard murmured. What was he to do with a piece of paper? Burn it to keep warm? Well, not like he was even capable of feeling cold.
tumblr_inline_n3xp2c0Gnw1rk0sf0.jpg

Suddenly hit with the odd question, the dhampir was caught off guard, finding himself unable to say anything as a response as he went into deep thought about it. The... kiss... was certainly a surprise to him. He had not expected it, but neither had he foreseen getting close to another person, much less physically touch them. The dhampir kept his distance from them for a reason, he did not particularly like them but he did not dislike them - that was what his mother taught him. To know that in the future, a mortal lady would intimately touch him like that...

"No, you did not. But... I must admit I was a little bewildered - apologies, it was a new experience for me." Alucard stared at her, unfazed at his own words as if he had no shame. "And you? Was it... a new experience as well?"
"... I do not particularly regret what happened."

tumblr_inline_n3xnlvpzBv1rk0sf0.jpg

He blinked at Cagliostro. "Marriage...?" he exchanged a look with Hakuei.

"... I am not sure Lady Hakuei would be interested in wedding a monster such as myself."​
fHy65MA.jpg

The princess stared at him apprehensively as he went into actually... Thinking deeply about the question in front of her? Her eyes widened minutely as a small hint of a smile almost turned his mouth, the words coming from Alucard getting her to let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

Hakuei found a smile making its way across her face and staying there... Yes, it was something new. And while she hadn't really known what it would do, she didn't regret it. Much less now that she realized Alucard didn't dislike the small action.

"Yes, it's all very new to me."

gssdMk5.jpg

"I don't normally entertain thoughts of holding relationships with men... Though almost all of my stepsisters are now married or betrothed because of their father. Becoming a general let me stay away from such things as I am useful to my country in another way," she did find it easier to talk about this with him, the initial embarrassment going as she looked around and saw everyone mostly preoccupied.

She gazed at him before adding, "... It was nice." It was followed by a more brilliant smile than the last, her eyes bright even if she was blushing slightly.

DDQeKGt.jpg

Hearing Cagliostro, she blinked and stared at the alchemist and at Alucard for a few moments. And then she turned to the dhampir with a slight sigh, before she grabbed his wrist and met his eyes.

"Even monsters can have people who love them, and I look at a man who is not so much a monster as he is someone who has had a very difficult life. You are fine the way you are to me..."

"But marriage is too soon right now," Hakuei murmured half-amused and half-flustered. Letting go of him, she smiled at Cagliostro.

"I desire to continue what we started first."

@Sen @Crow
"Aaaand the loveliest love bird duo around is Alucard x Hakuei! Pucker up and kiss each other for Wiruko now!"

tumblr_inline_nvrmraRGI91s4qpfd_100.jpg

"... How many people know about us, Alucard?"

She blinked at the next thing Wiruko suggested and flushed red for a moment before hurrying to the stage to get the award.

"... Hana and Sen..."​

"Goodness, that's sweet of you to say," Ilona would reply after Mason had finished his monologue. Sniffling, more tears would begin to spill from her eyes. She curled up to Mason and gripped onto his arm with one of her hands. "I'm sorry you've been through so much. I can relate, maybe not entirely, but I really can."

sad_by_ellisaire_dawgcpc_by_kwkatz09-dawsqft.png

"But still, I can't come to find you, I really can't. I really do have to stay alone most of the time. I don't fit in anywhere, not even at home. I've tried, trust me I have. But every time I feel I've found a place where I feel at home something bad happens to wake me from the dream. Every time I find a special person who brings me happiness, I lose them or they push me away. You can't say this isn't true. Look what happened tonight when I spoke with Sir Shiki. Things such as that happen to me all the time. It doesn't really even hurt anymore I'm so used to it."

"And this has nothing to do with the people or the places themselves. It's all to do with this malevolence I'm cursed to live with. It prevents me from ever truly feeling at peace and causes me to hurt people. The only illusion of peace I ever feel is when I consistently move from place to place, distracting myself from what I'm missing out on."

"When you look at me and compare me to other princesses like Princess Aurora, Princess Ariel, Princess Jasmine, and others, you'll find a rather large difference between us. Their stories end happily ever after. If you ever find a story book about the tales of Princess Ilona someday, I'll tell you one thing, there won't be a happy ending. A vessel housing the power of a long dead arch-demon just isn't going to have a good ending to her story."

Ilona sat back up, wiping her face off with her hands. "But I'll be fine," she said, forcing a smile. "I've lived my whole life smiling through the pain, pretending to be happy and I can continue to do it. I have to keep fighting this darkness, even if I'm fighting alone, with every spark of light that still remains in my heart."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Bar

Toboe's smile became saddened as he listened to the two. He couldn't necessarily relate to them on the same level, but he also lost some people close to him.

Glancing to Mason, his smile brightened a bit.

"Well, I use to always hang around one of my old packmates that always semmed to be upset about one thing or another, didn't talk much, but I knew it was mostly a front."

"..."

84251.jpg

"Somebody had to be optimistic most of the time now that I think about it." he replied.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @other bar peeps
-----------------

Going along with the show, Wiruko smiles in glee once she glances over the next few nominations. Just something about it made her giddy for some reason...

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo9_100.png

"Without any more waiting time, Wiruko is going to start reading and announcing more winners! So listen up!"

Clapping her hands together, the virus doesn't waste time to grab over the envelope for the next award. Around this time, Hideo happened to stumble onto the stage, the back of his head slightly bleeding from the fact that it was struck hard by a glass bottle. Strange that he was still conscious, but thankfully he was sober now...

tumblr_o7tcfbN8xd1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... just what the hell are you doing? I don't remember you signing up to announce awards..."

"Oh Master, Wiruko didn't! She was trying to hack into the award show to get the awards all for herself, but since these are paper awards... Wiruko can't hack into them sadly. But that doesn't mean we can do a little favor and give away these awards~"

As the virus cheered on, she unfolded the envelope that would have the list of nominations for the next award. Right as she would start...

tumblr_o78becWNHa1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Wait, what do you mean by we?"

Unfortunately for him, his question fell upon deaf ears, and so began the award announcing again.

"Ooooo~ Wiruko likes this award! It's for the Sweetest RP Romance! Wiruko can smell the scent of love in the air~ Wiruko wonders on who these lovely love birds are!"

Wiruko's eyes would comically form into hearts at the thought of that, which would... put Hideo off a bit.

Alucard x Hakuei (Genesis) - Blake x Senna (Genesis) - Genji x Wanda (Monokuma's Awakening / Civil War) - Nier x Vanille (Restless in Rapture)

As Wiruko read off the nominees for this award, it was almost by chance that a certain someone who couldn't speak about love felt weird about this.

sweetest_romance_by_teh_zombish-db4p0u5.png

@Hana @Sen

Omigod omigod. This was one of the many ships to come out of Genesis. I just found the whole interaction between them to be so adorable and sweet, and boy that epilogue. Make more ships for us shippers now~

Getting the dreading feeling that Wiruko was going to go out of hand at some point with these award, Hideo would snatch the next award envelope away from Wiruko without much warning.

"Heeeey! Master! Wiruko wants to give away this one too!"

"You said that we're doing this together, so we're going to alternate from here on."

Making that clear despite Wiruko's whining, Hideo cleared his throat and read off from the paper.

"... Strangest RP Romance? What could be strange as a romance pairing anyways?"

Ilona x Zidane (Civil War) - Nier x Vanille (Restless in Rapture) - Samurai Jack x Zinnia (Welcome to the Falls / Monokuma's Awakening) - Setsuna x Shirou (Genesis)

Well, nothing seemed too odd here, or maybe it was just Hideo's perspective on this.

"And the winner is Samurai Jack x Zinnia. I don't really see you two being a strange romance, but hey, you guys got an award."

Even with how he wasn't really great with words, Hideo supposed he would share a bit of his thoughts on it anyways.

strangest_romance_by_teh_zombish-db4p0to.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon

In a way, it's a strange romance that came up between Jack and Zinnia, but it works out so well that it isn't really all that strange at all. I still need to read that sidestory 1x1 you guys have, because I actually can't get enough of the fluff between the two. >w<

Just like Hideo had proposed mere minutes again, Wiruko would go and take her shot at the next one. Thankfully that was the last of the romance awards for this category...

"Huh... that's a weird one. Wiruko will say the nominations for the Most Mentally Tortured Character award!"

"... that doesn't even sound like an award at all, if you ask me."

Despite Hideo's obvious observation, Wiruko's mood was still uplifting and rather energetic. She probably had no idea what it meant to be mentally tortured.

Clark Kent (Genesis) - Ilona (Civil War) - Makoto Naegi (Civil War) - Nier (Restless in Rapture)

"Wiruko, don't be like this now."

mentally_tortured_char_by_teh_zombish-db4p0ta.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Poor Ilona during the majority of Civil War. There was just so many parts that I felt so bad for her, but I guess that's the whole gist of creating feels. You've learned well, Kimmy. >:)

@Ringmaster

Classic Roman. Being a traitor just felt like a perfect role for him, and not to mention that he did become a crucial character in the later parts of the afterlife. Hope to see more of your Roman ^^

Disappointed that they didn't get the Best Traitor award, Wiruko perks up a bit with the next award.

"There's more Traitor awards, this one for the Most Ruthless Traitor! Let's see let's see..."

Bane (War of the Universe) - Clark Kent (Genesis) - Hideo Kawamura / Wiruko (Welcome to the Falls) - Principal Klim (Monokuma's Awakening)

Her eyes lit up with glee once she read off their names again, hoping that they would win this one. Eventually she would see that that wasn't the case, but that didn't bring down her mood.

"And the winner for being so ruthless is Clark Kent! Wiruko would like to learn how to be ruthless, ehehehe~"

Cue a finger flick at Wiruko's forehead by Hideo.

ruthless_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0s5.png

@Josh M

Every round, we would always consider Clark as one of the traitors, considering that many of the kills could've been done by him. And boy, those kills have no restraint, especially the murder of both Blake and Senna. Great stuff with Clark, Josh! ^^

"I guess this is a light-noted award, going for the Kindest Traitor."

Hideo scratched his head at the thought of that. In a way, he was sorta one, but that was because Wiruko slightly manipulated him with her virus powers... It was weird. Though, it was a bit relieving to see an award that didn't exactly celebrate the bad undertones of the traitors in past games...

Azura (Genesis) - Clark Kent (Genesis) - Monomi (Monokuma's Awakening) - Stephen Holder (Monokuma's Awakening)

"Hm... and it appears that the winner here is Azura."

"Looks like Wiruko can learn how to be a kind traitor from Azura!"

"... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, coming from you Wiruko."

kindest_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0rq.png

@Takumi

Azura was just one of those characters that we weren't expecting to be the traitor in Genesis, so in a way, she was too kind that we didn't really suspect her until brought up. Just an interesting twist and reveal that she was a traitor to begin with. ^^

"Wiruko sees that the next award is going to someone that Wiruko would see to train for better results as a traitor! Most Ineffective Traitor award is up next!"

Hideo only sighed as Wiruko would go on and do the duties of reading off the nominees. Hopefully this doesn't get steadily worse with her way of speech.

Azura (Genesis) - Broly (The War of the Universe) - Gilgamesh (Welcome to the Falls) - Niles (Valen-Not-Fine)

"And the most incapable and ineffective traitor around is Gilgamesh!"

"... Isn't he one of the blackmailers other than us that helped out the main traitors?"

"Goes to show that Wiruko did all of the planning of the fake evidence!"

"You're not even listening."

Hideo was slowly suffering inside.

ineffective_traitor_by_teh_zombish-db4p0r6.png

@Gwazi Magnum

Well, guess that's what happens when you're mostly inactive until the end of the game. But anyways, Gilgamesh didn't exactly factor until the end with that Saber kill came around, and that worked out well for that one specific fake evidence. ;3

"Hey Wiruko, I'm getting a bit... light-headed. Not sure why, but we should take a break after this one award."

Hideo was unaware that he was still gradually bleeding from the back of his head from that brief drunken bar fight earlier. Even Wiruko didn't notice that, that didn't mean that they couldn't take a break after.

"Okay, but we still have lots to do, Master! Wiruko will take the ropes for this one since you're nothing feeling well. This next award is for the Best Traitor Group! Wiruko is super excited for this one."

"I'm sure you are."

Genesis - The War of the Universe - Welcome to the Falls

"And the best of the best is the Genesis traitor group! Congratulations!"

"... so many Genesis-related awards."

best_traitor_group_by_teh_zombish-db4p0qq.png

@Josh M @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

This traitor group got us stumped with whodunnit on most of the traitor kills in Genesis. All sorts of things were happening with the kills, and made the suspense of the game go all sorts of places. Congrats you three ^^

"Oh... Oh god... everything feels... all peachy."

Hideo would mumble this out before fainting, still bleeding out from the back of his head. This made Wiruko panic from the sudden happening of this. Of course, they were handling an award show sorta, so they couldn't really make a scene here.

"A-AH! Um... Wiruko and her Master will be back to give out more awards, so stay tuned!"

Forcing a happy smile, Wiruko would struggle to drag her unconscious Master out of the stage and somewhere to check up on him. Well... that happened.​

"..."

artworks-000147719720-02y3c6-t500x500.jpg

Azura was surprised to have won anything. Going up to grab the award(s) she stared at the name on the paper(s). Takumi? What...

Either she had to talk to the Hoshidan Prince or someone stole his identity.

Also...how would these people get this award? There were three of them and one paper after all. :-|

Ooc
Oh wow, thanks guys. Sadly I didn't do much with her traitorwise to be as effective, which makes me feel a little guilty tbh, but I still had a fun time and it was awesome being a traitor with both @Josh M and @LuckycoolHawk9. Either way, you guys are the best. <3

Beef.png

"YO YO YO. HOL' UP JUST A MIN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD UP, Y'ALL HEAR?"

After that announcement, a mysterious woman with silver hair and bright orange shades suddenly appeared upon the stage, taking the microphone into her gauntleted hand and speaking loudly for the whole place to hear.

"YO ROMAN, I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YA AND IMMA LET'CHU FINISH, BUT CLARK WAS ONE OF THE BEST TRAITORS OF ALL TIME... ONE OF THE BEST TRAITORS OF ALL TIME!"

Beef0.png

"... Well, at least he won Most Ruthless Traitor, I suppose."

"A-Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that. Thank you very much for your time."

And then she left, just like that.

@Everybody??​

deanskywalker.128.21985.jpg

Jason sat at the bar and looked around a bit. "I sense a disturbance..."
@nobody

Reactions: Bomb and Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.