Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer looked over at Jason and then back at Twisted fate. " Uhh... Jason, that is the king of Spades." He really shouldn't have been talking- but it wasn't like he could get drunk. Well, unless Chloe was around and thankfully, she was not around. That would have been another thing he would feel bad about.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi'

Scott growled. " That doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have stolen it-," At that moment, Stiles put his hand over Scott's shoulder.

" Calm down Scott. It's fine. She can get a new one. Sorry about my friend, he is just defensive against bullies."

@thatguyinthestore

images

"Jaffar!" she called, seeing at least one familiar face so far.

@Crimson Spartan

-----------

"Kana?" Clare would call, hearing the girl's voice and following it. She looked to the group gathered from Rapture.
@Sen @Hana @Crow @Crimson Spartan

----------

Michiko made her way to the bar, dragging along Hatchin who scowled lightly at Aran as they passed, remembering him well.

Once they did reach the bar Michiko squinted at Mabel Gleeful, feeling a sense of familiarity somehow, but she wasn't sure. Shrugging, she leaned against the counter.

"Hey, give me your strongest...and some juice for the kid." she motioned to Hatchin, who frowned at Reverse Mabel. She got a vibe from the otger she didn't like, and was more sure that she saw her before than Michiko seemed to be.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @others
"Oh, Mirei!" Hearing the girl's call, Wadanohara turned and waved back at Mirei and Kana, a wide smile spreading on her face. It was like a reunion, and... Even after everything that happened, she was glad to see them again.

The witch wanted to bound over and sweep up the others in a hug, but held back for the moment as she noticed Keaton. She held back a small laugh at seeing the embarrassed yet oddly pleased look on the wolfskin's face and sidled up towards him.

"They're just so soft and fluffy, like a cloud," the witch explained as she reached up and buried her fingers in soft warm fur.

"It's very comforting! Good to see you again, Keaton."

Giving the backs of his ears a final scratch (Wadanohara, he's not a pet...), the witch pulled away and beamed at him. "I still have your Beaststone with me." Truth be told, it actually did make her... Stronger against that last battle... Wait. Her head hurt slightly upon recalling that last bit, Wadanohara blinking in consternation for a bit before something compelled her to push the thoughts away.

She meandered over quickly to Kana to give the dragonchild a hug, before also reaching up to Mirei.

"This is such a great reunion~"

Spotting Clare also approaching, Wadanohara sent the claymore a warm smile. She wondered if Father Lucifer was also around...?

"Miss Clare! How are you?"

---

Meanwhile with another group, Hakuei's attention was called to her hands gripping the dhampir's with a startled expression on the princess's face. She hadn't thought that Clark would be the one to point it out, but lowered her hands, not letting go of Alucard's.

She smiled gently at the hero, tilting her head and glimpsing a simmering blush on Alucard's face out the corner of her eye.

FzfyZ2l.jpg

"... I thought the kiss and the handkerchief I gave you told you of my interest?"

The princess pointed out with a light laugh. There was also a fleeting blush on her face, but she seemed to be sure in what she told him. Turning to Clark, she nodded.

"I suppose that is what we both would like to be called." She was better at putting emotions and wants to words than Alucard, that was for sure. Maybe that was a good thing?

bot3hFq.jpg

"These award shows do seem familiar somehow... Have we heard of people named Sen and Hana before...?"

How was it possible to have never met or seen those people before but at the same time feel like she knew them? Hmm. She watched as a silver-haired child took up the paper from the stage with a raised brow.

@Sen @Crow @Josh M @Takumi @Crimson Spartan
Clark smirked, chuckling out loud. Look at the princess, Clark smile was bright.

"In Alucard's defense, when it comes to women, sometime it takes us awhile to get the point, even when it stares us in the face."

Lucifer was quiet as he took a sip of the drink after Mabel was done preparing it. He decided that for now, he was going to remain quiet. There wasn't much for him to say.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi

Lincoln looked over at the first half of the award show and then saw Mason get hit by the podium. He rushed over to the man and saw that someone else had gotten to him. " I think you may have a slight concussion from all of that."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Mason Moretti

Asher, the son of Lucifer and Linda looked around for his dad and spotted him at the bar and decided to leave him alone... for now. He accidently teleported near Clark and tilted his head at the man. He felt like his father had mentioned someone matching his description having a hard life, slightly due to him. He wasn't sure if it was the same person, but either way, he gave him a hug attack... the softest hug and went for wrapping around his legs, if he was successful that was. Hey, maybe Clark would notice the similarity between Lucifer, Linda and Asher.

@Josh M

Scott, who knew how to find trouble saw Bowser steal the drink and frowned. " Hey, that wasn't very nice, I think you should return that."

@thatguyinthestore

With his fast reflexes, Clark caught the child with no problem. Looking at the young boy, Clark smiled kindly. He was clearly confused. Looking at the princess and the Dhampire for a second, Clark's eye would turn back to the child. Showing

"Hey there buddy, you lost? Do you need help looking for them?"

Lucifer looked over at Jason and then back at Twisted fate. " Uhh... Jason, that is the king of Spades." He really shouldn't have been talking- but it wasn't like he could get drunk. Well, unless Chloe was around and thankfully, she was not around. That would have been another thing he would feel bad about.

Scott growled. " That doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have stolen it-," At that moment, Stiles put his hand over Scott's shoulder.

" Calm down Scott. It's fine. She can get a new one. Sorry about my friend, he is just defensive against bullies."

@thatguyinthestore
Jason looked at Lucifer's face and then back to the card. After double taking several times, Jason rose a brow at Lucifer's comment. "Clearly you're the one who's drunk, Luci. That is obviously a four of clubs." Todd said, sounding certain as ever.

@Luckycoolhawk9 @Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowser rolled his eyes at Scott and Stiles before crossing his arms.

"Whatever. You're lucky that your friend showed up." The Koopa King said before nudging a cartoonishly oversized thumb towards Stiles. " 'Cuz if he hadn't you'd be in fer an all expense paid trip to pummelville." Bowser said just as he slammed his fist down into his palm.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies

"That's the spirit!" Harper exclaimed before taking Senna's hand. Harper would spin her around before pulling her in close and smirking. "See if you can keep up." Harper said with a subtle eyebrow waggle. Then Harper spun herself around to where both the punk and Senna were stretched out, their hands still connected. After that Harper did some more fun and fast dance moves because she hadn't been able to do this in a while and she wanted to have fun.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Icantwritedancemoves
"Weeell, that explains... things. Weird that we know each other but we don't really come from the same timelines. Guess that's why this whole event is considered... non-canon?"

Blake took in the really long exposition that Lapis had to share offscreen. Of course, not letting him know about her actions.

"Yeah, I know it sounds meta and shit, but we can roll with it. Sorry about putting more onto your plate... even though you pretty much put yourself in the shitty situation with Senna in the first place."

Lapis sighed, knowing that her brother's antics would get him in trouble at some point. Despite not being the same Blake, he was still family, and since she contributed to his fuckup, she felt like she had to return the favor for him.

"Actually... mind closing your eyes for me real quick?"

Lapis had an idea, remembering about this whole magic power she was given not too long ago.

"I have no idea why, but I'm going to roll with it. Is it some surprise, Rin?"

"... you could say that."

Once he closed his eyes, Lapis would quickly tap him on the forehead, and then roughly pushing him over to Senna and Harper.

" Trust me and keep your eyes closed, Blake."

During all of this, Lapis let Gnar onto her head. She never forgot about the cuddly yordle.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Bomb

Meanwhile, Hideo cracked a drunken smile before taking notice that both men were coming right at him. Surely anyone that knew him was aware that Hideo is horrible at fighting, but should also know that his streak of luck was something else completely.

With a punch and headbutt coming his way, Hideo thought about throwing a punch too. So he did. However, he threw this punch of his with too much force, sending tumbling off of loose footing forwards, and mere moments from falling right on top of Trevor.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Elesis continued drinking out of her soda cup. She had no idea what she could do, especially with the offhand chance that Esper and Mastermind were arguing again.

"... b... ored."

@others lol​
The female soul reaper would feel a rush to her head when Harper spun her around. She blushed slightly when Harper would pull her close, letting out a small laugh afterwards. "I've never really danced before today, not at a party." Feeling Harper spin her out yet again, Senna would let out another little laugh. This was actually a bit... fun.

Struggling to keep Harper in her grasp after being spun again, Senna would let go of her hand and stumble for a moment. Once she steadied herself, the girl decided she would freestyle dance for a moment. "Haha, that was neat. Now, show me your moves. All I really know is, um..."

Bam!

agjdHBY.png

Senna pulled off one badass dab.

"That's it," she said, shrugging afterwards.

Although Blake was back, she hadn't noticed him just yet. She had been in mid-dab when Lapis pushed him over.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

"D'awww, no need to be like that, Shiki! But if vodka's too strong of a poison for you, let's just catch up over a bit of wine~!"
shiki1.png

"For the last time, I told you, I don't have any money, Miss Anna! Just... Forget everything I ever said about my mansion and my maids already. That's all my business!"

He couldn't hold his own wine worth a damn anyway to be honest.

open_mouth_face_by_kwkatz09-dawssfn.png

"Can it be... are you--?"

Just as she had about entirely processed who this person was, the sight of a different colored flower caught her gaze. Or flowers to be more precise.

Before even laying eyes on Shiki, Ilona would spot the sunflowers--her attention dragged away while Ryan would stare at her in silence. The blonde's blue eyes would slowly move from the flowers to Shiki, her mouth dropping open and cheeks quickly flushing. Even in the presence of a childhood friend Ilona hadn't seen in over a decade, the girl's attention fell firmly on the boy for a good several seconds. Although she most certainly wanted to give Ryan the attention she deserved, Ilona was only human. And, let's face it, if a person whom you whole-heartedly admired suddenly appeared before you, dressed in a suit, looking handsome to boot, and holding your favorite flowers, it'd probably be a bit difficult to turn a blind eye to him. Hell, even if the Sun God had appeared before her in that moment, glowing in all his brilliance directly behind the boy, Ilona wouldn't have been able to shake her gaze away from Shiki.

When she would finally be able to move again, Ilona would press a hand against her mouth to hide the blush on her cheeks. With her other hand, she would reach out to stroke one of the petals of the sunflowers in his bouquet.

blush_smile_ilona_2_by_kwkatz09-dawsqgi.png

"Wow, you look-- These flowers are for me? I-I don't know what to say."

Floundering, and before Ilona could give him a proper response, a very thirsty snake slithered over. She set her sights on the suit-clad male, in the process, interrupting Shiki interrupting Ryan. The girl frowned, seeming a bit displeased this woman had butt in. Couldn't she get one second alone with Shiki where other girls weren't trying to crawl all over him? #HaremStruggles
shiki0.png

"A thanks would have sufficed, but your sentiments are good enough, I suppose," Shiki smiled. In the background, as Mason seemed to lose it over winning an award once the first batch had been announced, and some little girl also reuniting with Ilona, it seemed that the unspoken answer to his question was indeed yes, he was interrupting.

But hey, two's a couple, three's company, and four's a crowd, right? Something like that.

"You've been doing alright, I take it?" He inquired pleasantly, trying his best to ignore Anna clinging onto him like a wet towel. Not that he wasn't used to this action from her at this point (or girls in general).

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

Reactions: Mason Moretti
The female soul reaper would feel a rush to her head when Harper spun her around. She blushed slightly when Harper would pull her close, letting out a small laugh afterwards. "I've never really danced before today, not at a party." Feeling Harper spin her out yet again, Senna would let out another little laugh. This was actually a bit... fun.

Struggling to keep Harper in her grasp after being spun again, Senna would let go of her hand and stumble for a moment. Once she steadied herself, the girl decided she would freestyle dance for a moment. "Haha, that was neat. Now, show me your moves. All I really know is, um..."

Bam!

agjdHBY.png

Although Blake was back, she hadn't noticed him just yet. She had been in mid-dab when Lapis pushed him over.

Harper snorted whenever Senna dabbed on her whilst they were freestyling.

"Don't worry dude, I'll teach you how to dance. It's actually really easy." Harper said with an actual genuine grin this time. And just as she said this, another song played over the speakers:

As the song started playing, Harper took Senna by the hand again and pulled her close to her.

"Just trust me and follow my lead." Harper said as she gently took hold of Senna's midsection. "Now just wrap your arms around my back like I'm doing." The punk would then move her arms up slightly and wrap them around Senna's back. Assuming that Senna took her advice and followed her lead, Harper would then start to rock back and fourth, still looking into Senna's eyes and smiling brightly.

Harper was a grade A player.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Jason narrowed his eyes and examined the card thoroughly. He glanced up, down, left, right and every single corner so he could prove to this man that he wasn't entirely wasted.
"It's obviously a four of clubs." Jason said, sounding pretty damn certain. Well as certain as you could sound when you had such a noticeable slur in your voice.
Lucifer looked over at Jason and then back at Twisted fate. " Uhh... Jason, that is the king of Spades."
Jason looked at Lucifer's face and then back to the card. After double taking several times, Jason rose a brow at Lucifer's comment. "Clearly you're the one who's drunk, Luci. That is obviously a four of clubs." Todd said, sounding certain as ever.

Twisted Fate raised his voice, but did not yell.

"Damn it, Jason, it's a king of spades!"

s2u24qj.jpg

He pulled out a deck of cards and inserted the king of spades back into its proper place. Gotta keep that deck organized.

"You're makin' a fool of yourself. You're gonna start losin' brain cells if you keep drinkin' like this..."

Meanwhile, Bibi was wondering... when was Zidane going to arrive? He had told Bibi to go ahead of time since Zidane needed to handle something...

Meanwhile, what was that inaudible yelling from above?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

As Bibi looked up, the ceiling collapsed, a silver sedan falling through, causing alot of debris to rain upon a thankfully empty area. The car made a crash landing on all of its wheels, causing two of its tires to deflate. The air bags have already been deployed and popped from the impact.

On the drivers seat was Bomb. On shotgun was Zidane Tribal.

5.png

"Let's agree to never let you drive ever again." Zidane said, still suffering from the shock.

"Deal?" Bomb would have to check his pants if he had shitted himself. Looking backwards, Bomb was looking for something... or someone...

"Um... where did Elsa go?" Bomb wondered... Did Elsa get left behind during the crazy ride?

But Zidane was already moving to find someone. And Ilona he found alright.

So Bomb left the auditorium in search for Elsa the Delphox.

---

12.png

"Hiya, Ilona! And hey there Shiki." Zidane would shake off all what has happened the past minute.

tumblr_inline_mry850pyVC1rk0sf0.jpg

"Hey Zidane... what were you doing?" Bibi would ask, curious from that ruckus.

"Oh, don't mind it. Me and Bomb are working together in a project. I don't think you wanna hear the name of it." Zidane would try to hide the fact that he and Bomb are participating in a visual novel.​

@he's here @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Verite

---

Meanwhile in a gas station's bathroom stall, 4000 miles away from the awards show...

"GODAMNIT!!!! NOT ONLY THEY LEFT ME BEHIND, BUT THEY ALSO OFFERED ME SPOILED MILK!!! THOSE FUCKS!!!"

... So that's where Elsa was...

@No one

Twisted Fate raised his voice, but did not yell.

"Damn it, Jason, it's a king of spades!"

s2u24qj.jpg

He pulled out a deck of cards and inserted the king of spades back into its proper place. Gotta keep that deck organized.

"You're makin' a fool of yourself. You're gonna start losin' brain cells if you keep drinkin' like this..."

Jason chuckled a bit and began to slouch forward.

"Shutup! You's nuthin' butt'a bunch'a liars. That was a fuckin' fourth'a clubs and you know it!" As Jason was in the middle of his rambling, the Knight fell back and landed on the ground. He had passed out from all the drinking, apparently.

He'll be back in commission in a bit.

@Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

The first calling of Mason's name drew his eyes and ears towards the podium on stage. His gaze remained locked as the podium flew in a parabolic arc towards where he stood. In an attempt at defense, he raised his left arm. In a flash of light, a shield appeared on his arm.

His eyes remained trained on the airborne podium and he trained his focus as tight as it would go. Carefully, he made a plan. With a swing of his arm, he used the aura shield to deflect the podium away.

Unfortunately, his timing was a bit... off.

cb8.gif

The force of the flying podium met flush with his face, and he flew backwards into a nearby wall. Spots flashed into his vision and thoughts. He had no mystical grace to protect him now.

He had enough strength to push the podium off of his body and ask. "Ilona... Cheza... Shiki... Can one of you go grab my award?" before passing out.

Hopefully there's a doctor in the building to help him.
@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Verite @DBZ7
View attachment 133577

"I-I..." the heiress stumbled over her words, averting her eyes as though it would distract from her blush. "Of course I could! But it'd take ages, and I'm extremely busy with my studies, so I don't have time for such trivial things!" she insisted, though obviously, considering she was here, she did indeed have some bit of time. Nonetheless, she persisted.

And all the while, Ryan seemed to brighten, as her identity seemed as though it may have clicked with Ilona, judging by her question. But, before she could say anything, the bespectacled male had offered her long lost friend flowers, leading Ryan to silence herself and briefly lower her gaze. "Ahh, sorry, I suppose I'm interrupting..." she murmured, briefly scuffling her foot on the floor. She vaguely recalled this male, too, actually... But she didn't care for interrupting. Besides, if she had seen him before, it had been fleeting, and clearly Ilona knew him much better. But even so, by the time Ryan had sheepishly brought her green-eyed gaze upward again, she found herself caught in an embrace of Ilona's own initiating.

Something that made the tears she had wiped from her eyes come right back, her smile doing the same, as she felt Ilona's own tears hit her shoulders. Without hesitation, she returned the embrace with surprising passion, considering neither of them had recognized each other moments ago.

rsz_c0c456d6a9fae08a2f1647f695aaf56e_by_teh_zombish-db4po9l.jpg

"It's me," she repeated through the tears, letting out a short laugh of delight. "And it's you! Oh my gosh, it's really, really you..." she added with what couldn't be described as anything less than pure, wholehearted delight and joy. "Lona, I can't believe it. I can't believe it's you. I'm so glad you're here and okay, I...-"

There was a pause as her friend pulled away, and Ryan more intently scrubbed her tears away, smile everpresent. "...Yes. it's real. It has to be. You can pinch me if you don't believe it," she laughed lightly, eyes still shining where tears had remained before. "...And it's alright, don't worry. I didn't recognize you at first, either. You're so much taller! And you look so nice, too! I mean, you were just as pretty back then, but--"

THUNK

Well, that was enough to immediately pull Ryan's attention away, widened green eyes landing on the knocked aside form of Mason. "Ah! H-hang on!" she called to him just before he began to lose consciousness, scrambling over herself to get to the boy's side, momentarily panicking... Only because, since seeing so many people die, she was much less strict about when she would heal others. Any injury could lead to something else, and she couldn't live with herself if more people died.

So, kneeling by Mason's unconscious form so quickly the skirt momentarily was puffed upwards, the thaumaturge was quick to place practiced, gentle hands on Mason's chest, evidently focusing very intently. Briefly closing her eyes with furrowed brows, she took a deep breath as healing energy flowed from her nimble fingertips into Mason, undoubtedly healing his injury. Hopefully enough for him to regain consciousness....

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7
The slow creak of a machine starting up from years of being unused escaped from Mason's lips. His muscles twitched and tightened. A breath of hot, life-filled air passed in and out of his lungs as he struggled to sit upright.

Keeping his eyes closed and setting a hand on where a piece of the podium impacted his head, Mason said, "If dying feels anything like that, I really don't want it." His head swam, but his stream of consciousness was returning to its rightful flow.

"Remind me where we are again? I can't remember everything. I think I was supposed to meet up with Cheza... And then I met..." Mason looked towards the girl who had kindly healed his injuries. "Um... Reyn? Ran? Ryu? Ryan? Something with an R, I'm sure. Thank you... Your aura is what healed me, right? Thanks..."

Mason's face becomes puzzled as he studies Ryan's face carefully. He asks, "Have we met before today? Something seems familiar about you. Perhaps it's just coincidence."

He offers a hand to Ryan. "I'm Mason. Mason Moretti. I'm one of Ilona's friends. Mind helping me up?" His gaze shifts around the room, searching for Cheza. "And possibly helping me find a certain someone?"
@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7
-elle-fanning-31688758-100-100.png

Immediately as Mason began to show signs of coming to, Ryan felt immense relief crash into her like a tsunami, making her shoulders sag with relief as her stunningly bright smile returned. "Thank goodness you're okay!" she exclaimed, letting out a breath she'd been unaware that she'd been holding. Her hands removed themselves from his chest, and she scanned him, looking less concerned than before, but still worried. "Can I get you anything? You took that hit really hard..." she murmured, gently. His question about how she'd healed him was unexpected, but earned only a shake of her head. "Don't worry about that right now. Just take it easy, and..."

Elle-Fanning-elle-fanning-17427572-100-100.jpg

A pause was earned from the young woman that appeared to be no more than eighteen, her eyebrows furrowing thoughtfully as she tilted her head slightly to the side in consideration. A confused, half-sheepish smile crossed her lips as she did, which slowly parted to form words. "...I'm sorry, but I can't say I recall meeting you before," she admitted, almost shamefully. "But, oh, I'm sorry if I have and I just don't recall! A lot's happened over so many years and it's just hard to recognize every face when I see them," she admitted, only to suddenly realize something as she reached to shake his hand. "Oh, sorry, where are my manners? Yeah, my name's Ryan. Or, well, you can call me Aurelia, if you want. It's a bit... Complicated--"

Wait. Shoot. He still was on the ground! With mild embarrassment, she nodded hurriedly, carefully moving to help him up. "It's okay if you need to lean on me. Just take it easy..." she eased, biting her lip. She desperately did want to talk with Ilona, but this needed to come first. She had to make sure this boy was okay. "Oh, but it's great you're one of Ilona's friends! It's so neat to meet someone else who is! Oh, and sure, I don't mind helping. Who are you looking for?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Mason Moretti
shiki1.png

"For the last time, I told you, I don't have any money, Miss Anna! Just... Forget everything I ever said about my mansion and my maids already. That's all my business!"

He couldn't hold his own wine worth a damn anyway to be honest.

shiki0.png

"A thanks would have sufficed, but your sentiments are good enough, I suppose," Shiki smiled. In the background, as Mason seemed to lose it over winning an award once the first batch had been announced, and some little girl also reuniting with Ilona, it seemed that the unspoken answer to his question was indeed yes, he was interrupting.

But hey, two's a couple, three's company, and four's a crowd, right? Something like that.

"You've been doing alright, I take it?" He inquired pleasantly, trying his best to ignore Anna clinging onto him like a wet towel. Not that he wasn't used to this action from her at this point (or girls in general).

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden
As if Ilona wasn't in enough of a tizzy already, Mason ended up injured after the first batch of awards was presented. She wouldn't notice at first, however, as she was entirely wrapped up in her reunion with Ryan. Much like she had been distracted from Ryan by Shiki, now she found herself distracted from Mason by Ryan. At this point, Ilona had so many friends around her she wasn't sure who she should focus her attention on.

crying_smile_by_kwkatz09-db4ogor.png

"No, no, you weren't interrupting anything. Like yourself, Sir Shiki is... um... also someone special to me whom I haven't seen for some time, but I'm most definitely happy to see you too. I don't wish for you to feel even for a second that you aren't worth my time. I just-- I can't believe it's really you." Looking up and down her friend once more, Ilona would continue smiling. "You appear so much older and taller yourself."

Ilona paused before adding, "I've dreamt of this moment for years. I dreamed of seeing you again, catching up, exchanging stories about our lives, talking about boys, shopping together, and doing the fun things friends do together..."

The things I've never been able to do with Ryan. The things I've never been able to do with... anyone.

"Admittedly, I could've tried to send you a letter or find you, but I never did. Most often, I try to... pull away from my friends so they may live their lives without me interfering."

I'm different. An aura of malevolence surrounds me that few can understand. I try to stay out of the lives of those who are ordinary if I can.

"For that I am sorry. But after all these years, I hope you've been well and that you're happy. That's all that matters to me. Even if I was never able to--"

Cutting herself of, Ilona would finally realize Mason had been smashed by a podium. The blonde flailed her hands and cried, "Oh no! Sir Mason!" Before she could react too much--other than initially panicking--Ilona would calm herself down and see Ryan move to take care of him.

"Ah, right, Miss Ryan has healing abilities. That's another thing that slipped my mind," she said to herself, letting out a sigh of relief.

happy_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sb3f.png

While Ryan helped Mason, she turned to Shiki and smiled sheepishly. "Indeed, a simple thanks would've been best during an ordinary encounter, although, our encounters never are the most normal ones, are they?" she questioned, gently teasing him. Despite the tease, there was truth in her statement. They had met during a Civil War, after all.

Nevertheless, Ilona didn't want him to think she wasn't grateful. She stepped forward and gave the boy a hug (careful to avoid the leech still attached to him). "Thank you for the flowers, Sir Shiki. You look... handsome... and it's nice to see you again. I've missed you." She pulled back, the smile still on her lips "Was that better?"

Replying to his next question, Ilona nodded. "I'm doing well enough. How about yourself? I've learned to better control my abilities since we've last seen one another, so I suppose you could say I've been productive." Gesturing to Anna she would add, "It appears things haven't changed much with you. Still as popular as ever with the ladies, I see. It almost makes me jealous. How long will she cling to you like this, I wonder?"

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Verite @DBZ7

Last edited by a moderator:
-elle-fanning-31688758-100-100.png

Immediately as Mason began to show signs of coming to, Ryan felt immense relief crash into her like a tsunami, making her shoulders sag with relief as her stunningly bright smile returned. "Thank goodness you're okay!" she exclaimed, letting out a breath she'd been unaware that she'd been holding. Her hands removed themselves from his chest, and she scanned him, looking less concerned than before, but still worried. "Can I get you anything? You took that hit really hard..." she murmured, gently. His question about how she'd healed him was unexpected, but earned only a shake of her head. "Don't worry about that right now. Just take it easy, and..."

Elle-Fanning-elle-fanning-17427572-100-100.jpg

A pause was earned from the young woman that appeared to be no more than eighteen, her eyebrows furrowing thoughtfully as she tilted her head slightly to the side in consideration. A confused, half-sheepish smile crossed her lips as she did, which slowly parted to form words. "...I'm sorry, but I can't say I recall meeting you before," she admitted, almost shamefully. "But, oh, I'm sorry if I have and I just don't recall! A lot's happened over so many years and it's just hard to recognize every face when I see them," she admitted, only to suddenly realize something as she reached to shake his hand. "Oh, sorry, where are my manners? Yeah, my name's Ryan. Or, well, you can call me Aurelia, if you want. It's a bit... Complicated--"

Wait. Shoot. He still was on the ground! With mild embarrassment, she nodded hurriedly, carefully moving to help him up. "It's okay if you need to lean on me. Just take it easy..." she eased, biting her lip. She desperately did want to talk with Ilona, but this needed to come first. She had to make sure this boy was okay. "Oh, but it's great you're one of Ilona's friends! It's so neat to meet someone else who is! Oh, and sure, I don't mind helping. Who are you looking for?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Mason Moretti

"No, no, you're fine, miss. You're fine. The multiverse has a lot of people that look alike. It's like dop.... dop... doppel... something like that. Not quite copies, but people that are similar. I've been on a lot of adventures, so maybe I've met a healer like you before."

Mason smiled when Ryan introduced herself. He shook her hand and pulled himself to his feet. "Aurelia, that's a beautiful name. Sounds like the name of a goddess. I'll be sure to remember it." He summoned a roarous laugh, hoping to comfort Ryan. "You want to know complicated?" asked Mason through a fit of further giggles, "Look at my family tree. See all the crap Moretti's go through."
Lincoln looked over at the first half of the award show and then saw Mason get hit by the podium. He rushed over to the man and saw that someone else had gotten to him. " I think you may have a slight concussion from all of that."

"Quiet, Stiles," Mason said with a bit of uncharacteristic rudeness to the person who clearly wasn't Stiles. "I mean shush. Please. Insert politeness. I don't have a concussion. What I have is an award. I'd appreciate it of you could help me get it." With full confidence, Mason took a step forward.

Unfortunately for the multiverse's most confident secretary, the force of gravity betrayed him, as did his brain. His feet stumbled over each other and he came tumbling towards the ground. The only thing that kept his face from greeting a new hard surface was Ryan, who was ready to support him. He admitted, "I may have a concussion. I could use some help with that please."

Returning his attention to Ryan, he said, "Thanks for the catch, Aurelia. I might need some help. I don't mean to be a burden though. I'm looking for a friend of mine. She has purple hair and pink eyes. Her name is Cheza. I believe she was invited."

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Meanwhile, Mason's own dop... doppel... doppelganger was laying right next to the door to the space where the event was being held. She appeared to be passed out, and probably could use someone waking her up. Poor Macy, sweet sinnamon toll, needs some help.

@everybody​

Reactions: Takumi
Bowser finished drinking the beverage as he wiped his mouth and tossed the cup behind him.

"Man that soda was the biz!" The koopa exclaimed with a grin. He then heard a feminine voice speak to him, to which Bowser looked down at Elesis and made a sad face.

"Oh geez, was it? I'm so sorry.... NOT! HAHAHA!!!! Next time keep your drinks safer guarded, chump!"

bowser_taunt.gif~c200

@Gummi Bunnies
Lucifer was quiet as he took a sip of the drink after Mabel was done preparing it. He decided that for now, he was going to remain quiet. There wasn't much for him to say.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi

Asher, the son of Lucifer and Linda looked around for his dad and spotted him at the bar and decided to leave him alone... for now. He accidently teleported near Clark and tilted his head at the man. He felt like his father had mentioned someone matching his description having a hard life, slightly due to him. He wasn't sure if it was the same person, but either way, he gave him a hug attack... the softest hug and went for wrapping around his legs, if he was successful that was. Hey, maybe Clark would notice the similiarity between Lucifer, Linda and Asher.

@Josh M

Scott, who knew how to find trouble saw Bowser steal the drink and frowned. " Hey, that wasn't very nice, I think you should return that."

@thatguyinthestore
Bowser looked down to Scott and cocked a brow.

"You dense? I already drank all that soda." The turtle said before pointing to the discarded cup that was laying on the ground.

@LuckycoolHawk9

@thatguyinthestore

@Luckycoolhawk9 @Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowser rolled his eyes at Scott and Stiles before crossing his arms.

"Whatever. You're lucky that your friend showed up." The Koopa King said before nudging a cartoonishly oversized thumb towards Stiles. " 'Cuz if he hadn't you'd be in fer an all expense paid trip to pummelville." Bowser said just as he slammed his fist down into his palm.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ochrkgiBzN1v3qowuo5_100.png

"..."

Elesis continued to give Bowser the death stare. She wasn't the type for many words. It appeared that she was reaching for her sword... that can't be good.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

AlkaprL.jpg

Twisted Fate was slightly irritated by Jason's drunk remark.

"That alcohol is gettin' to your wits, Jason. Do you really need me to prove that you're drunk?"

The Card Master flicked his wrist and a king of spades suddenly appeared in his hand. He held it up in front of the Arkham Knight's face. In order to prove that Jason had too much to drink, he would have him describe the card. If Jason was sober, he would be able to see that the card was a king of spades. Of course, because he was drunk, he wouldn't be able to do that.

"What card am I holdin' up?"

Twisted Fate looked on with a raised eyebrow as Mitchiko spoke.​

Twisted Fate had hoped that his suspicions about Mabel weren't true, but judging by Mitchiko's outburst, they might be true after all. He spoke to the dubious bartender.

"...What's this about havin' fun at other people's expense? What's that supposed to mean?"

Mitchiko seemed to know much more about Mabel than he did.

"You're hidin' a lot of things from me. Who are you, exactly? You ain't a full-time bartender, considerin' your magical prowess."

Interrogation mode activated.
Jason narrowed his eyes and examined the card thoroughly. He glanced up, down, left, right and every single corner so he could prove to this man that he wasn't entirely wasted.

"It's obviously a four of clubs." Jason said, sounding pretty damn certain. Well as certain as you could sound when you had such a noticeable slur in your voice.

@Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi
rsz_627b442240945c300cbb1c0d3e9eab15_by_teh_zombish-da65dp2.jpg

"..."

"Heh."

"Ehehehehe.... Hahaha!" Helplessly, Mabel found herself snickering, her laughter actually completely sincere. She wound up having to slap her hand over her mouth to quiet it, struggling briefly to maintain her composure. "Ahh... A-ahh, I apologize. It's merely that, well," briefly, she gestured over her admittedly toothsome figure, slowly, grinning widely. "...Do you truly think someone as pulchritudinous and voluptuous as myself wastes her beauty and boundless talents working her life away in a bar?" she mused, hands moving to her hips from where she sat on the counter. "Now, then..."

Without hesitation, the Gleeful took the cup of juice from Michiko, actually flipping it into the air.... It's contents, miraculously, remaining in it. Not a single drop was lost as the cup landed in her hand, and she took a sip thereafter. Swallowing the drink, she raised a brow at Michiko, still grinning. "See? As I said, I've done nothing foul to the beverages. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't be imbecilic enough to drink the contents, myself. Consider this an exercise of trust, hm? In fact, if you wish for further proof of my good faith... You lot's drinks are on me. Feel free to take advantage."

With that out of the way, the brunette allowed her brilliant blue eyes to regard Twisted Fate with another, smaller giggle, waving him off. "Oh, do relax. I've already told you. Miss Mabel Gleeful, one half of the of the psychic twins.... With performances certain to blow any man or woman alike's mind," she remarked, once again throwing in a wink to accentuate the words. "As for my 'having fun', I suppose you are merely unfamiliar with the latter term. I apologize, but I can't say my vocabulary is vast enough to explain the concept of fun to one who merely doesn't get it. My most sincere apologies."

@Otto @C.T. @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_mvf0ltHjkn1rvzdzso1_500.gif

At the wet bar, the smell of a rich cigar all but wafted in the immediate area. You could tell a lot about a man, from the smokes he favored. Working men favored cheap nicotine, good to forget troubles for a bit before going back to work. Cloves were for artists, Pipeweed for old-school folks and Cuban was the purview of the rich and wealthy. Cuban was nice, but for him? There was only one sort of cigar that caught his fancy.

Atlas- More expensive to import, considering the question of worlds and their byways but overall? With the first puff, it was a literal taste of home. And a statement that worlds away, his reach was long and ample. Only two would get that, in this place.

And one of them was playing bartender as he tapped his ashes into a nearby crystal ashtray, threw a coy wink at the other and spoke.

tumblr_inline_na3r2jjFGU1s1jb48.gif

"Pour us a Whisper darling, its been a long journey."

@Bar peeps @Midnight Maiden @Otto @C.T. @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Bam!

agjdHBY.png

Harper snorted whenever Senna dabbed on her whilst they were freestyling.

"Don't worry dude, I'll teach you how to dance. It's actually really easy." Harper said with an actual genuine grin this time. And just as she said this, another song played over the speakers:

As the song started playing, Harper took Senna by the hand again and pulled her close to her.

"Just trust me and follow my lead." Harper said as she gently took hold of Senna's midsection. "Now just wrap your arms around my back like I'm doing." The punk would then move her arms up slightly and wrap them around Senna's back. Assuming that Senna took her advice and followed her lead, Harper would then start to rock back and fourth, still looking into Senna's eyes.

Harper was a grade A player.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Well, despite the fact that Senna and Harper were dancing together, Lapis figured that at some point her brother would be noticed. Pausing from her movement to push him here, the Half-Alive let go of his shoulders.

"Alright, go ahead and open your eyes."

Just like she said so, Blake did that, opening his eyes. Realizing where he was and who was around, Blake quickly turned around to look at Lapis.

tumblr_inline_n3kt4nZoiG1sy4uqk.png

"And why did you bring along here again, sis? You're definitely aware that she's not so happy with me right now."

Blake was aware on how awkward it would be for him to talk to Senna again, and figured it would be best to give the Soul Reaper her space. However, Lapis thought otherwise, especially on what her "magic touch" had done to him without his knowledge. Seeing that Blake wasn't too keen on going on with this, Lapis had to come up with a way for him to get some incentive for this.

tumblr_inline_n38l9si8rK1sy4uqk.png

"W-Well, she can't really stay mad forever, especially when I know you can figure out a way to apologize. How about... I don't know, practicing your words at me?"

Picking up on her brother's uncertainty, Lapis proposed that he would apologize in some way for Senna, and knowing that she'll continue pushing this way, Blake silently agreed to this. Scratching the back of his head, Blake would clear his throat and practice his apology verbally.

"Er... sorry about that earlier... I didn't know what came over me, but... I would save the best for you... because _________..."

Out of nowhere, part of Blake's words would be silenced, as if his voice refused to give sound to some particular phrases. Something about this was horribly off. Nervously laughing in front of Lapis, he would clear his throat and try again.

tumblr_inline_ng0i94TWPZ1shpc29.png

"H-Heheh... that's weird. Maybe I didn't exactly put enough volume in that last part. I'll repeat that so you can give me feedback, Rin. Ahem... Do remember Senna that I would save the best for you, because ________ ."

Noticing that it happened again, Blake was getting anxious by this, and tried to repeat a different variant of that phrase.

"I... I mean that together, we'll _______."

Awkward silence settled between him and Lapis, before he would grab his sister by the shoulders almost frantically.

"Oh god, Rin, help me out! I don't know why, but I can't say phrases relating to ____! This is terrible! You know more about this magic stuff than I do, right?! There's definitely a fix to this, RIGHT?!"

Now Blake was in total panic mode, shaking his sister back and forth in great distress. Well, this was making a scene more than Lapis had anticipated.

Holy shit he isn't taking this well... and all I did was use my Witch's magic to remove his ability to speak about love...

In her head, Lapis was probably regretting her decisions here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_n3xnn1SwTw1rk0sf0.jpg

"A couple?"

tumblr_inline_n3xp1u85U31rk0sf0.jpg

"Do you mean a pair...?"

He looked at Hakuei, his face a little confused - though a blush quickly appeared on his cheeks.

tumblr_inline_n4vxtsQVPc1rk0sf0.jpg

"... Are we?"

@Hana @Josh M @Crow

ZmHRlGX.png

Standing beside Ty Lee and Mirei, the certain scent of a Wolfskin caught her attention. Of course! If everyone else was here, that meant Keaton was going to be here as well! She hadn't seen him in quite some time, since he didn't really spend that much time in the camp after they defeated the big bad dragon. "Keaton! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~"

"I don't see you anymore! I missed you lots! Mama said it was because you're alway so busy looking after your pack..."

vhEHsqa.png

"A-And Wada! Wowie! I- I still have that stone you gave me you know? It's one of my most favourite treasures!"

@Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Crow @Hana

zqOhPXI.png

"Yeah.. Wish I could visit more but my pack was in complete disorder when I got back to them. Not to mention that poachers have stepped up their game but..."

YsuDyHM.png

"They still can't get passed me..." Keaton would speak....before realizing that Kana had ran off to get one of the awards. Just who were 'Sen and Hana'..? Apparently Kana at least recognized one of their names which was very strange and confusing to the wolfskin.
"Oh, Mirei!" Hearing the girl's call, Wadanohara turned and waved back at Mirei and Kana, a wide smile spreading on her face. It was like a reunion, and... Even after everything that happened, she was glad to see them again.

The witch wanted to bound over and sweep up the others in a hug, but held back for the moment as she noticed Keaton. She held back a small laugh at seeing the embarrassed yet oddly pleased look on the wolfskin's face and sidled up towards him.

"They're just so soft and fluffy, like a cloud," the witch explained as she reached up and buried her fingers in soft warm fur.

"It's very comforting! Good to see you again, Keaton."

Giving the backs of his ears a final scratch (Wadanohara, he's not a pet...), the witch pulled away and beamed at him. "I still have your Beaststone with me." Truth be told, it actually did make her... Stronger against that last battle... Wait. Her head hurt slightly upon recalling that last bit, Wadanohara blinking in consternation for a bit before something compelled her to push the thoughts away.

She meandered over quickly to Kana to give the dragonchild a hug, before also reaching up to Mirei.

"This is such a great reunion~"

Spotting Clare also approaching, Wadanohara sent the claymore a warm smile. She wondered if Father Lucifer was also around...?

"Miss Clare! How are you?"

---

Meanwhile with another group, Hakuei's attention was called to her hands gripping the dhampir's with a startled expression on the princess's face. She hadn't thought that Clark would be the one to point it out, but lowered her hands, not letting go of Alucard's.

She smiled gently at the hero, tilting her head and glimpsing a simmering blush on Alucard's face out the corner of her eye.

FzfyZ2l.jpg

"... I thought the kiss and the handkerchief I gave you told you of my interest?"

The princess pointed out with a light laugh. There was also a fleeting blush on her face, but she seemed to be sure in what she told him. Turning to Clark, she nodded.

"I suppose that is what we both would like to be called." She was better at putting emotions and wants to words than Alucard, that was for sure. Maybe that was a good thing?

bot3hFq.jpg

"These award shows do seem familiar somehow... Have we heard of people named Sen and Hana before...?"

How was it possible to have never met or seen those people before but at the same time feel like she knew them? Hmm. She watched as a silver-haired child took up the paper from the stage with a raised brow.

@Sen @Crow @Josh M @Takumi @Crimson Spartan
ZLPqe7T.png

"Oh... You do...? That's good I hope it could give you strength like it gave me strength..." Keaton spoke up a bit thankful that the petting had stopped for now (Yes... He is not a pet : / ). it's not that he didn't like it more so he didn't like it with so many people around.

Lc3QJcS.png

'Oh.. Clare's here as well..? Awesome!..." Keaton spoke happily as his tail began wagging...only this time he noticed it.

And so the war against wagging tails started again as Keaton attempted unsuccessfully to make his tail stop wagging.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi
images

"Jaffar!" she called, seeing at least one familiar face so far.

@Crimson Spartan

-----------

"Kana?" Clare would call, hearing the girl's voice and following it. She looked to the group gathered from Rapture.
@Sen @Hana @Crow @Crimson Spartan

----------

Michiko made her way to the bar, dragging along Hatchin who scowled lightly at Aran as they passed, remembering him well.

Once they did reach the bar Michiko squinted at Mabel Gleeful, feeling a sense of familiarity somehow, but she wasn't sure. Shrugging, she leaned against the counter.

"Hey, give me your strongest...and some juice for the kid." she motioned to Hatchin, who frowned at Reverse Mabel. She got a vibe from the otger she didn't like, and was more sure that she saw her before than Michiko seemed to be.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @others

Jaffar.jpg~c200

"Lady Azura it is......good to see you..." Jaffar spoke as he looked towards Azura's direction. Well the Angel of Death himself seemed no different from before.

tumblr_inline_na3r2jjFGU1s1jb48.gif

"Pour us a Whisper darling, its been a long journey."
"..."

zv8p3t4.png

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, no. As soon as the huntsman finished his glass with a long, pronounced gulp...he was gone from his seat before most could even blink. In the next moment? Right behind Torchwick, one hand grasping the petty crook's shoulder. "Ya lost, Roman? Pretty sure there's no cells around here." His voice growled low. Christ and I thought the most I'd have to worry about was kids not learning to shut their damn mouths and cramping my style.

@Ringmaster @Midnight Maiden @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"..."

zv8p3t4.png

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, no. As soon as the huntsman finished his glass with a long, pronounced gulp...he was gone from his seat before most could even blink. In the next moment? Right behind Torchwick, one hand grasping the petty crook's shoulder. "Ya lost, Roman? Pretty sure there's no cells around here." His voice growled low. Christ and I thought the most I'd have to worry about was kids not learning to shut their damn mouths and cramping my style.

@Ringmaster @Midnight Maiden @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
Waiiiit a minute. He knew him.

....He grinned, looking over his shoulder at the huntsman as he spoke.

"Didn't expect to see Ozpin's go-fer at this little shindig." Melodic Cudgel twirled idly in one hand as he added.

"If you're looking for a free drink, not gonna happen. Get sloshed with your own lien."
@Bar peeps @Midnight Maiden @Otto @C.T. @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

rsz_627b442240945c300cbb1c0d3e9eab15_by_teh_zombish-da65dp2.jpg

"..."

"Heh."

"Ehehehehe.... Hahaha!" Helplessly, Mabel found herself snickering, her laughter actually completely sincere. She wound up having to slap her hand over her mouth to quiet it, struggling briefly to maintain her composure. "Ahh... A-ahh, I apologize. It's merely that, well," briefly, she gestured over her admittedly toothsome figure, slowly, grinning widely. "...Do you truly think someone as pulchritudinous and voluptuous as myself wastes her beauty and boundless talents working her life away in a bar?" she mused, hands moving to her hips from where she sat on the counter. "Now, then..."

Without hesitation, the Gleeful took the cup of juice from Michiko, actually flipping it into the air.... It's contents, miraculously, remaining in it. Not a single drop was lost as the cup landed in her hand, and she took a sip thereafter. Swallowing the drink, she raised a brow at Michiko, still grinning. "See? As I said, I've done nothing foul to the beverages. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't be imbecilic enough to drink the contents, myself. Consider this an exercise of trust, hm? In fact, if you wish for further proof of my good faith... You lot's drinks are on me. Feel free to take advantage."

With that out of the way, the brunette allowed her brilliant blue eyes to regard Twisted Fate with another, smaller giggle, waving him off. "Oh, do relax. I've already told you. Miss Mabel Gleeful, one half of the of the psychic twins.... With performances certain to blow any man or woman alike's mind," she remarked, once again throwing in a wink to accentuate the words. "As for my 'having fun', I suppose you are merely unfamiliar with the latter term. I apologize, but I can't say my vocabulary is vast enough to explain the concept of fun to one who merely doesn't get it. My most sincere apologies."

@Otto @C.T. @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Michiko felt as if she were openly being mocked, snapping her lighter shut she put it away and was ready to snap and almost did until Hatchin elbowed her in her side.

images

"Oh, he's here too." Hatchin spoke up, referring to Roman and catching Michiko's attention.

It took the woman a moment to recognize him. Her memory was straight shit at times.

She huffed and took a drag from her cigarette before grabbing one of the churros in the girl's hands and grudgingly snacked away.

Hacthin watched as Qrow approached Roman suddenly, coming to the conclusion that the tophat wearing man had done something illegal to earn such a response. Also, lien? The heck did that mean?

@Midnight Maiden @Ringmaster @Otto @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @C.T. @bar peeps

--------

"No, no, you're fine, miss. You're fine. The multiverse has a lot of people that look alike. It's like dop.... dop... doppel... something like that. Not quite copies, but people that are similar. I've been on a lot of adventures, so maybe I've met a healer like you before."

Mason smiled when Ryan introduced herself. He shook her hand and pulled himself to his feet. "Aurelia, that's a beautiful name. Sounds like the name of a goddess. I'll be sure to remember it." He summoned a roarous laugh, hoping to comfort Ryan. "You want to know complicated?" asked Mason through a fit of further giggles, "Look at my family tree. See all the crap Moretti's go through."

"Quiet, Stiles," Mason said with a bit of uncharacteristic rudeness to the person who clearly wasn't Stiles. "I mean shush. Please. Insert politeness. I don't have a concussion. What I have is an award. I'd appreciate it of you could help me get it." With full confidence, Mason took a step forward.

Unfortunately for the multiverse's most confident secretary, the force of gravity betrayed him, as did his brain. His feet stumbled over each other and he came tumbling towards the ground. The only thing that kept his face from greeting a new hard surface was Ryan, who was ready to support him. He admitted, "I may have a concussion. I could use some help with that please."

Returning his attention to Ryan, he said, "Thanks for the catch, Aurelia. I might need some help. I don't mean to be a burden though. I'm looking for a friend of mine. She has purple hair and pink eyes. Her name is Cheza. I believe she was invited."

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Meanwhile, Mason's own dop... doppel... doppelganger was laying right next to the door to the space where the event was being held. She appeared to be passed out, and probably could use someone waking her up. Poor Macy, sweet sinnamon toll, needs some help.

@everybody​

Cheza could be found sitting in the audience next to an auburn haired male who was currently speaking with her about one thing or another.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @others

-------------

zqOhPXI.png

"Yeah.. Wish I could visit more but my pack was in complete disorder when I got back to them. Not to mention that poachers have stepped up their game but..."

YsuDyHM.png

"They still can't get passed me..." Keaton would speak....before realizing that Kana had ran off to get one of the awards. Just who were 'Sen and Hana'..? Apparently Kana at least recognized one of their names which was very strange and confusing to the wolfskin.

ZLPqe7T.png

"Oh... You do...? That's good I hope it could give you strength like it gave me strength..." Keaton spoke up a bit thankful that the petting had stopped for now (Yes... He is not a pet : / ). it's not that he didn't like it more so he didn't like it with so many people around.

Lc3QJcS.png

'Oh.. Clare's here as well..? Awesome!..." Keaton spoke happily as his tail began wagging...only this time he noticed it.

And so the war against wagging tails started again as Keaton attempted unsuccessfully to make his tail stop wagging.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi

Jaffar.jpg~c200

"Lady Azura it is......good to see you..." Jaffar spoke as he looked towards Azura's direction. Well the Angel of Death himself seemed no different from before.

"Hello Keaton, it's good to see you as well." she chuckled lightly as she watched him struggle to get his tail to stop wagging.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan
----------

Azura smiled. She honestly couldn't believe he was alive after what had happened, but was glad nonetheless.

"It is good to see you as well." she replied. That was one familiar redhead, but she couldn't help but wonder if Joshua was around as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.