Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
6noQeH7.jpg

"Hoshi... Shouko... fuhihi... surely you remember me... I remember you... but not your name... you never said it, my friend... fuhihi..."

WBJfeMo.jpg

"You called me Producer, that's Add, that's also Add, and that's Deemo- oh wait you definitely didn't forget Deemo."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

"Meteo! Over here!"

Meteo would hear a familiar voice.

DaABLwi.jpg

"It's me!"

@Bomb
9XAqFEP.png

"My name... I do not remember..." The girl responded. But somehow she knew Deemo's name. Just what was going on here?

---

"Oh, it's... you?" Meteo would be surprised by Djeeta. He hadn't expected to see her here.

@Crow

"Idol work can be a challenge sometimes, but Morikubo has lots of friends she can rely on... Monokuma's Awakening made Morikubo feel a little more confident in a lot of things... even though it was very tragic at times... how has your work been, Honda-san?"

Kyoko looked a little dazed from Nono's perspective.

"Kyoko-san, are you alright?"

Nono notices someone.

"Wanda? If you're here, then Genji is also-"

@Yun Lee @Verite @Josh M

"Well, I guess you could say that," Mirei says. "I got a brand new voice! And used it to sing a brand new song with my unit."

Mirei pops a CD Cover which depicted a photograph of her with 2 other girls that you might see in the crowd, along with a noticeable stylized large word 'ⱯNSWER' with the smaller stylized words 'Individuals'.

Mirei then turns to see Wadanohara.

"Wadanohara! Over here!"

@Sen @Hana @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan

latest

Wadanohara wasn't sure where to begin, but had noticed familiar faces. Nier and Vanille...? Hadn't Nier perished in Rapture?

She noticed a certain wolfskin running towards her and blinked.

"Keaton!"

latest

The petite witch smiled a bit upon noticing familiar fluffy ears and a bushy tail.

"If you're here... Mirei-chan and Kana-chan must be here too. How have you been... And can I pet your ears again?"

So fluffy... Must fight urge to ruffle, Wadda...

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow

"Well, well, well! A god, eh?! Listen to that, Trevor! The boy thinks he's a god!!" Aran burst into a fit of cackling. "The only thing you are is patron saint of useless backstabbers what let redheads walk all over you! And this one's about to!!"

Aran rushed up to Hideo, ready to fight. "Clearly my wits weren't enough of a thrashing back in Gravity Falls!! So have a literal thrashing!!!" With that, Aran sent a punch right for Hideo's face.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

-------------------

"Mirei! Your voice is so pretty!" Ty Lee clapped at the sound, then waved at the two new arrivals. "Keaton! Wada! Hey you guys!!" She wondered if that freaky robot would be back. Her hand twinged just thinking about it.

@Crow @Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan

----------------

"Yeah, familiar faces all over! Speaking of...I wonder if..."

And there she was! Honda beamed at his dear friend from Bright Falls, glad to see her. "Wanda!!!! Thank you! Same to you-it's an honor to be nominated for so much alongside you!"

Hearing the accursed "Honk Honk" again sent a chill down Honda's spine, but it was forgotten as he heard the sad news of Genji. Wanda had written a letter saying he'd been in a coma... "So...he never woke. I'm extremely sorry to hear that. He was a good man, and I know you were close."

@Verite @Crow @Josh M​

Lc3QJcS.png

"Of course Kana and Mirei and here! All of our friends even Ty Lee from that awesome place are here!..." Only Keaton would think Rapture was 'awesome'..

and then it came to the petting thing. So many people around Keaton almost wanted to ask if it could be done later but this was the same witch that had reattached his arm. Not to mention also healing him when he got injured in Rapture.....which happened a lot.

ZLPqe7T.png

"Oh uh....sure... I don't see any problem with it..." Keaton spoke to Wadanohara seeming a bit embarrassed over the matter but none the less complied sitting down so she could reach his ears.

@Crow @Sen @Hana @Yun Lee

Meanwhile...

'My so many lovely ladies around... I hardly know where to even begin!..." Inigo was having a blast it seems.

Lon'qu preferred to stay away from everyone else at this moment.

As for Jaffar well...

jaffar-1.jpg~c200

Business as usual.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
oeWt7h9.png

New's Flash: Joshua didn't care whether or not Teresa was amused. : |

"Wow, talk about rude," Joshua said in reply, placing a hand over his heart and pretending to be offended. "Aw, are you sure you don't want to work with me more? I could probably use some help when it's my turn to present awards. I could really use a footstool to help me up on stage," he said, shooting Teresa a smirk.

@Midnight Maiden
shades_smile_by_teh_zombish-d9mnej8.jpg

###Excuse#me###bi#tch####

With a look of disbelief, Teresa scoffed, punching Joshua on the shoulder 'playfully'. Or, well, her version of playfully, which was actually really, really hard. With that, she spoke with heavy annoyance, but also amusement. "Yeah, right. If either of us was meant to play the part of a footstool, it's you. I'll have you know I was asked to present awards, not to be some jerk's object of pleasure." ...Oops. She couldn't worded that better, like said 'object for comfort'-- ...no, that really wasn't better, but still. She kinda did a dumb there, but oh well. "So ya can kindly step off."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While waiting for Weiss to reply, Ilona would side-glance to Mason as he arrived next to her. She offered him a small smile, glad he actually had followed after her. She was surprised, however, when he would whisper in her ear and suggest that she should lower her voice.

surprised_by_ellisaire_dawgcp8_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfp.png

"Huh!? Am I really being that loud!?"

It wouldn't take a reply from Mason, but instead Weiss to affirm to Ilona that this was true. The girl smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head with a smile on her lips.

"Ah, I see. Sorry."

Holding the sheepish smile on her lips Ilona would continue to speak. She spoke quieter this time, but it didn't stop her from rambling. "It's lovely to hear Miss Ruby is doing well. Sorry again for talking so loud. Since so many of us are here already, it would be most wonderful if she were to arrive! Might I say, the two of you would look adorable dancing together, Lady Weiss~? Again, sorry for talking so loud before. It's just nice to see old friends. Hee hee."

It had been nice to see Sir Mason and Lady Weiss, among others. Who else would show up next? Part of her truly hoped Miss Ruby, Sir Zidane, and Sir Shiki would appear as well.

Little did she know, however, that she was actually about to reunite with someone very special to her.

excited_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sf79.png

When Ryan would question her identity, Ilona nodded. "Why yes, my name is Ilona! While I used to cling to the title of princess, I am more a Lady of Time these days. What might your name be, Miss?" Smiling curiously, Ilona would tilt her head when the other young woman seemed to recognize her. "If you had a friend named Ilona, have we met before then? Hm, I suppose you do seem familiar... I can't seem to recall the last time someone has called me Lona. Mayhaps when I was a child?"

Although it hadn't clicked in Ilona's mind just who this individual was, the girl found herself thinking hard on the matter now, trying to recall just who this person was to her...

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti
b9b72c9a00364ae6b327f15554873a44.png

"Yep, you sure are."

Lo and behold, the guest of honor had arrived. Shiki Tohno stood behind Ilona in a fancy suit, one hand casually pocketed while the other clutching a bouquet of sunflowers, which was promptly held out to Ilona once she'd take notice of Shiki.

"You know, they say sunflowers symbolize warmth and happiness, much like the sun itself. Fitting in a great many senses, no?"

Shiki cleared his throat, before tugging at his collar.

"Did I... interrupt something?"

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
001.png

"...Right," Weiss muttered with bemusement as Ilona apologized for being too loud. She was all ready to move on, but...

015 (2).png

"...W-wait, what??" Weiss suddenly inquired with shock at Ilona's statement that she and Ruby would look cute dancing together. Immediately, Weiss felt her cheeks heat up, looking embarrassed and flustered. "What are you on about? As if I would dance with that dunce! As if she even knows how to dance, period--" the Heiress rambled, oblivious to the oncoming conversation.

"..."

rsz_38b8c9a47586ca43fa87a8bf608da299_by_teh_zombish-db4polf.jpg

At first, there was only silence. Empty, blank silence, Ryan's lip beginning to tremble dangerously all the while as she continued to stare at Ilona, her smile slowly, shakily returning as tears formed in her brilliant green eyes. "L-L... Lona....!" she finally bursted out, suddenly leaping at the other female, giving her an extremely tight hug, unintentionally crying on the blonde's shoulder as she did so, a small sob choking it's way out of her. "I... I can't believe it! It's been so long, I was starting to worry that...-- That I wouldn't see you again, and....---!" she sobbed, hugging the other blonde all the tighter. "I missed you... So, so much. I can't believe you're actually here...!" she virtually whimpered, seeming almost as though struggling to form words, and extremely reluctant to let go. But, eventually, despite her reluctance, she did, wiping at her eyes shakily with her usual smile. "...I missed you. I missed you so much, I--"

"...You.... You don't remember me...?"

Now, there was a silence of a new sort. A silence filled with dismay and blatant heartbreak, that showed clearly in the young woman's eyes, not to mention the way she tensed and her shoulders sagged, smile fading away. "It's me, Lona!" she declared, gesturing to herself. "Au-- ...Well, I guess when you last saw me, it was Ryan... And lots of people still call me that..." she muttered, before shaking her head. "--Ryan. It's Ryan. Ryan Duchannes. I-- You-- We---" she stumbled, before it came to her. Her smile came back as she fumbled, hands moving up to her chest, which she ghosted over. "...This. You gave me... This," she explained, taking the flower with impressively gentle fingers. "....I know, it's probably not the prettiest thing to look at, now..." she admitted, sheepishly. "But you gave it to me, before you left. So I kept it. I don't go anywhere without it. But it's really fragile, now..."

She probably didn't really fully realize the Shiki thing.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Verite

"Oh, it's... you?" Meteo would be surprised by Djeeta. He hadn't expected to see her here.

@Crow

"D- don't scare me like that, OK?" Djeeta was sobbing. "I thought you died for good back there!'

@Bomb

Sitting against the wall, looking rather spiffy, Clark did not seem amussed to be here, however, he did seem happy to see some familiar faces. However, Clark was no dummy. His an Alucard's relation was... rocky, and Clark honestly was no fan Cagliostro. At least the Princess seemed fine with Clark. Pausing briefly, the man of look at the Dhampire and the Princess.

"So, by the hand holding, I guess you two are a couple now? "
tumblr_inline_n3xnn1SwTw1rk0sf0.jpg

"A couple?"

tumblr_inline_n3xp1u85U31rk0sf0.jpg

"Do you mean a pair...?"

He looked at Hakuei, his face a little confused - though a blush quickly appeared on his cheeks.

tumblr_inline_n4vxtsQVPc1rk0sf0.jpg

"... Are we?"

@Hana @Josh M @Crow
Lc3QJcS.png

"Of course Kana and Mirei and here! All of our friends even Ty Lee from that awesome place are here!..." Only Keaton would think Rapture was 'awesome'..

and then it came to the petting thing. So many people around Keaton almost wanted to ask if it could be done later but this was the same witch that had reattached his arm. Not to mention also healing him when he got injured in Rapture.....which happened a lot.

ZLPqe7T.png

"Oh uh....sure... I don't see any problem with it..." Keaton spoke to Wadanohara seeming a bit embarrassed over the matter but none the less complied sitting down so she could reach his ears.

ZmHRlGX.png

Standing beside Ty Lee and Mirei, the certain scent of a Wolfskin caught her attention. Of course! If everyone else was here, that meant Keaton was going to be here as well! She hadn't seen him in quite some time, since he didn't really spend that much time in the camp after they defeated the big bad dragon. "Keaton! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~"

"I don't see you anymore! I missed you lots! Mama said it was because you're alway so busy looking after your pack..."

vhEHsqa.png

"A-And Wada! Wowie! I- I still have that stone you gave me you know? It's one of my most favourite treasures!"

@Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Crow @Hana

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
"D- don't scare me like that, OK?" Djeeta was sobbing. "I thought you died for good back there!'

@Bomb
"I... died?" Meteo was slightly confused. Did Djeeta meant it as a metaphor for something? But Meteo can't thing of a single reason on why Djeeta said that he died... It's as if there was a blank in his memory...

@Crow

Senna let out a small sigh when Harper would yet again assure her that she was 'too good for him.' She wouldn't reply, but instead shrug her shoulders. The girl's amber eyes then began to look around the room, actually hunting for a location where she could find some ice-cream to snack on. Before she could accomplish said task, however, Senna would hear Harper ask her to dance.

Opening her mouth to turn her down, Senna would close it upon seeing how excited Harper looked. She couldn't exactly say no to someone who looked that happy, could she? Senna instead forced a small smile and nodded.

iAtr6Y5.png

"Haha, okay, I do know how to dance a little. Let's dance!" she exclaimed, extending her hand to Harper.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies
"That's the spirit!" Harper exclaimed before taking Senna's hand. Harper would spin her around before pulling her in close and smirking. "See if you can keep up." Harper said with a subtle eyebrow waggle. Then Harper spun herself around to where both the punk and Senna were stretched out, their hands still connected. After that Harper did some more fun and fast dance moves because she hadn't been able to do this in a while and she wanted to have fun.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Icantwritedancemoves

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Lc3QJcS.png

ZLPqe7T.png

Meanwhile...

'My so many lovely ladies around... I hardly know where to even begin!..." Inigo was having a blast it seems.

As for Jaffar well...

jaffar-1.jpg~c200

Business as usual.

images

"Jaffar!" she called, seeing at least one familiar face so far.

@Crimson Spartan

-----------

"A couple?"

"Do you mean a pair...?"

He looked at Hakuei, his face a little confused - though a blush quickly appeared on his cheeks.

"... Are we?"

@Hana @Josh M @Crow

ZmHRlGX.png

Standing beside Ty Lee and Mirei, the certain scent of a Wolfskin caught her attention. Of course! If everyone else was here, that meant Keaton was going to be here as well! She hadn't seen him in quite some time, since he didn't really spend that much time in the camp after they defeated the big bad dragon. "Keaton! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~"

"I don't see you anymore! I missed you lots! Mama said it was because you're alway so busy looking after your pack..."

vhEHsqa.png

"A-And Wada! Wowie! I- I still have that stone you gave me you know? It's one of my most favourite treasures!"

"Kana?" Clare would call, hearing the girl's voice and following it. She looked to the group gathered from Rapture.
@Sen @Hana @Crow @Crimson Spartan

----------

Michiko made her way to the bar, dragging along Hatchin who scowled lightly at Aran as they passed, remembering him well.

Once they did reach the bar Michiko squinted at Mabel Gleeful, feeling a sense of familiarity somehow, but she wasn't sure. Shrugging, she leaned against the counter.

"Hey, give me your strongest...and some juice for the kid." she motioned to Hatchin, who frowned at Reverse Mabel. She got a vibe from the otger she didn't like, and was more sure that she saw her before than Michiko seemed to be.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @others

"Weeell, that explains... things. Weird that we know each other but we don't really come from the same timelines. Guess that's why this whole event is considered... non-canon?"

Blake took in the really long exposition that Lapis had to share offscreen. Of course, not letting him know about her actions.

"Yeah, I know it sounds meta and shit, but we can roll with it. Sorry about putting more onto your plate... even though you pretty much put yourself in the shitty situation with Senna in the first place."

Lapis sighed, knowing that her brother's antics would get him in trouble at some point. Despite not being the same Blake, he was still family, and since she contributed to his fuckup, she felt like she had to return the favor for him.

"Actually... mind closing your eyes for me real quick?"

Lapis had an idea, remembering about this whole magic power she was given not too long ago.

"I have no idea why, but I'm going to roll with it. Is it some surprise, Rin?"

"... you could say that."

Once he closed his eyes, Lapis would quickly tap him on the forehead, and then roughly pushing him over to Senna and Harper.

" Trust me and keep your eyes closed, Blake."

During all of this, Lapis let Gnar onto her head. She never forgot about the cuddly yordle.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Bomb

Meanwhile, Hideo cracked a drunken smile before taking notice that both men were coming right at him. Surely anyone that knew him was aware that Hideo is horrible at fighting, but should also know that his streak of luck was something else completely.

With a punch and headbutt coming his way, Hideo thought about throwing a punch too. So he did. However, he threw this punch of his with too much force, sending tumbling off of loose footing forwards, and mere moments from falling right on top of Trevor.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Elesis continued drinking out of her soda cup. She had no idea what she could do, especially with the offhand chance that Esper and Mastermind were arguing again.

"... b... ored."

@others lol​

b9b72c9a00364ae6b327f15554873a44.png

"Yep, you sure are."

Lo and behold, the guest of honor had arrived. Shiki Tohno stood behind Ilona in a fancy suit, one hand casually pocketed while the other clutching a bouquet of sunflowers, which was promptly held out to Ilona once she'd take notice of Shiki.

"You know, they say sunflowers symbolize warmth and happiness, much like the sun itself. Fitting in a great many senses, no?"

Shiki cleared his throat, before tugging at his collar.

"Did I... interrupt something?"

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
Appearing just as suddenly as she decided to disappear, a certain redhead eyed a certain sharply dressed Shiki, already doing mental calculations for the cost of his suit.

3wSKYK9.png

"Locked and Loaded."

Like a snake, the woman moved her way to rub against the young man from behind, her hands greedily sinking into his front pockets for no nefarious reasons.

"Shiki, love! Did ya miss me? I bet you did! So much to catch up on! Like talking about the cost of your suit over a bottle of vodka!"

@Verite
shades_smile_by_teh_zombish-d9mnej8.jpg

###Excuse#me###bi#tch####

With a look of disbelief, Teresa scoffed, punching Joshua on the shoulder 'playfully'. Or, well, her version of playfully, which was actually really, really hard. With that, she spoke with heavy annoyance, but also amusement. "Yeah, right. If either of us was meant to play the part of a footstool, it's you. I'll have you know I was asked to present awards, not to be some jerk's object of pleasure." ...Oops. She couldn't worded that better, like said 'object for comfort'-- ...no, that really wasn't better, but still. She kinda did a dumb there, but oh well. "So ya can kindly step off."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

View attachment 133562

"...Right," Weiss muttered with bemusement as Ilona apologized for being too loud. She was all ready to move on, but...

View attachment 133563

"...W-wait, what??" Weiss suddenly inquired with shock at Ilona's statement that she and Ruby would look cute dancing together. Immediately, Weiss felt her cheeks heat up, looking embarrassed and flustered. "What are you on about? As if I would dance with that dunce! As if she even knows how to dance, period--" the Heiress rambled, oblivious to the oncoming conversation.

"..."

rsz_38b8c9a47586ca43fa87a8bf608da299_by_teh_zombish-db4polf.jpg

At first, there was only silence. Empty, blank silence, Ryan's lip beginning to tremble dangerously all the while as she continued to stare at Ilona, her smile slowly, shakily returning as tears formed in her brilliant green eyes. "L-L... Lona....!" she finally bursted out, suddenly leaping at the other female, giving her an extremely tight hug, unintentionally crying on the blonde's shoulder as she did so, a small sob choking it's way out of her. "I... I can't believe it! It's been so long, I was starting to worry that...-- That I wouldn't see you again, and....---!" she sobbed, hugging the other blonde all the tighter. "I missed you... So, so much. I can't believe you're actually here...!" she virtually whimpered, seeming almost as though struggling to form words, and extremely reluctant to let go. But, eventually, despite her reluctance, she did, wiping at her eyes shakily with her usual smile. "...I missed you. I missed you so much, I--"

"...You.... You don't remember me...?"

Now, there was a silence of a new sort. A silence filled with dismay and blatant heartbreak, that showed clearly in the young woman's eyes, not to mention the way she tensed and her shoulders sagged, smile fading away. "It's me, Lona!" she declared, gesturing to herself. "Au-- ...Well, I guess when you last saw me, it was Ryan... And lots of people still call me that..." she muttered, before shaking her head. "--Ryan. It's Ryan. Ryan Duchannes. I-- You-- We---" she stumbled, before it came to her. Her smile came back as she fumbled, hands moving up to her chest, which she ghosted over. "...This. You gave me... This," she explained, taking the flower with impressively gentle fingers. "....I know, it's probably not the prettiest thing to look at, now..." she admitted, sheepishly. "But you gave it to me, before you left. So I kept it. I don't go anywhere without it. But it's really fragile, now..."

She probably didn't really fully realize the Shiki thing.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Verite
Ilona couldn't help but allow a charming giggle to escape her lips after seeing Weiss would become flustered at her words. "Well, if she doesn't know how to dance, surely a sophisticated lady such as yourself could teach her? I think it would be a lovely sight to see the two of you dancing!" Ilona spaced out for a moment, clearly picturing it in her mind. The thought would only fade from her mind when she would return her focus to the blonde stranger.

Uncertain, the blonde would continue to puzzle over the identity of this mysterious stranger before her. It was as if Ryan's face were a complex math equation just waiting to be solved. She began to gaze at the other young woman from head to toe, furrowing her brows thoughtfully. The comfortable sense of familiarity was already more than enough to clue in the young time traveler that this was indeed a person from her past...

...but who exactly was she?

Catching the attention of Ilona's blue eyes, she would at last spot something on Ryan's person that would jog her memories: a small wilted flower. The sight would cause her heart to skip a beat.

open_mouth_face_by_kwkatz09-dawssfn.png

"Can it be... are you--?"

Just as she had about entirely processed who this person was, the sight of a different colored flower caught her gaze. Or flowers to be more precise.

Before even laying eyes on Shiki, Ilona would spot the sunflowers--her attention dragged away while Ryan would stare at her in silence. The blonde's blue eyes would slowly move from the flowers to Shiki, her mouth dropping open and cheeks quickly flushing. Even in the presence of a childhood friend Ilona hadn't seen in over a decade, the girl's attention fell firmly on the boy for a good several seconds. Although she most certainly wanted to give Ryan the attention she deserved, Ilona was only human. And, let's face it, if a person whom you whole-heartedly admired suddenly appeared before you, dressed in a suit, looking handsome to boot, and holding your favorite flowers, it'd probably be a bit difficult to turn a blind eye to him. Hell, even if the Sun God had appeared before her in that moment, glowing in all his brilliance directly behind the boy, Ilona wouldn't have been able to shake her gaze away from Shiki.

When she would finally be able to move again, Ilona would press a hand against her mouth to hide the blush on her cheeks. With her other hand, she would reach out to stroke one of the petals of the sunflowers in his bouquet.

blush_smile_ilona_2_by_kwkatz09-dawsqgi.png

"Wow, you look-- These flowers are for me? I-I don't know what to say."

Floundering, and before Ilona could give him a proper response, a very thirsty snake slithered over. She set her sights on the suit-clad male, in the process, interrupting Shiki interrupting Ryan. The girl frowned, seeming a bit displeased this woman had butt in. Couldn't she get one second alone with Shiki where other girls weren't trying to crawl all over him? #HaremStruggles

While she didn't stand up for what she wanted very often, Ilona made a rare move to actually say something. "Um, please let him go. I don't think he likes that."

Not very aggressive in these kind of situations, however, Ilona stepped back as the woman would grab Shiki in ways that made her a tad uncomfortable to watch. She awkwardly glanced away, just in time to meet Ryan's gaze when the young woman would rush at Ilona for a big hug. Because of the tizzy she was in, Ilona wouldn't hug her back at first. Instead, she blinked several times, as if waking from a daze. It would take her a moment again before realizing who this person was and why she was hugging her. Although the hug from Ryan had ended, Ilona initated one this time, putting her entire heart and soul into it.

"R-Ryan!" Ilona exclaimed, wrapping her arms as tightly around her childhood friend as she could. She broke into sobs, nearly collapsing into the girl's arms. "Oh dear Sun, it's you! It's really you! I remember! I remember! I thought I'd never see you again! Oh dear Sun, I can't believe you're here!"

Unable to help herself, Ilona would hug Ryan as hard as she possibly could, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I forgot. I-I forgot what you looked like. It's been ages since I've seen you," Ilona said, pulling back to finally take another look at the girl. "This is real, right? You're really here? This isn't a dream?" Ilona questioned, blinking back tears.

Practically all of Ilona's dreams had come true in one small, awkward, and somewhat embarrassing moment.

Too bad for her, this is a non-canon award show. : |

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Mason Moretti @DBZ7

Last edited by a moderator:
"I... died?" Meteo was slightly confused. Did Djeeta meant it as a metaphor for something? But Meteo can't thing of a single reason on why Djeeta said that he died... It's as if there was a blank in his memory...

@Crow

"You don't remember? You were beheaded! I saw it and... it wasn't pretty, to be honest..." Djeeta tries to forget it. "Anyways, we're in a happy occasion! We should talk about happy things! H- hey... how about we talk this over ice cream at the bar?"

"Djeeta, I know what I- you know what? Fine. But just ice cream," Gran, who was near Djeeta, sighs. "My hunch tells me that we'll see some pretty familiar faces..."

@Bomb @Yun Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

srsly_by_teh_zombish-davztq9.jpg

"....Mrow, I'm boreddddddddd," a certain attendee muttered to herself, flipping around and switching through all sorts of varying positions in her chair, seeming unable to settle on any particular one and remain happy with it. That said, this attendee groaned loudly, ears twitching as, after a few moments, she gave up on getting comfortable and instead decided to hop out of her chair. And after that, to do the thing that came to her first, as a cat-- which, we all know are renowned for their curiosity --; explore. So, with a blank, bored expression, the Absolute Angel did just that. She wandered the place, tail flicking back and fourth occasionally with curiosity as her golden-eyed gaze wandered about.

But man. No matter how much she wandered, observed the stupid people or stupid surroundings, or listened to the stupid music? She still felt bored as all hell. And hungry, too. Dammit, where was that fuckboy Sojiro- or even Jack -when she needed him? She didn't know about Jack, but Sojiro made the best cake ever. And right now, she could really go for one of those cakes. But no dice, unfortunately, and as though that unfortune wasn't enough? She totally failed to see the concession stands, too, wandering right into the auditorium with dragging feet. Ughhhhh, where was the amusement in this-- Huh?

Suddenly, Tarlotte's ears perked upwards, head tilting with confusion. As opposed to coming in the audience entrance to the auditorium, she had managed to find the backdoor pass onto the stage-- and was surprised to see a stack of papers lying on the floor. "...Meow?" she muttered, curiously waltzing over and poking the stack, tail swishing back and forth with interest as she slowly picked the things up. One of her ears wiggled side to side as she tried to decipher the things, curiosity admittedly piqued as she tried to sound the things out.... Despite having no idea how to read.

Maybe this was her pass for entertainment!

rsz_capture_by_teh_zombish_db2rywl_by_teh_zombish-db4pr50.jpg

Once again despite having no idea how to read, the catgirl suddenly looked up and outward towards the audience with a now wide smile, looking as though finally satisfied with a way to entertain herself. Bounding- or perhaps flouncing, even -right up to the mic on the center stage, Tarlotte spoke loud and clear to the audience with the same smile, tail wiggling about as she used her award-free hand to tap a seeming star pointer wand against a podium positioned just before her. "Meowlright everyone, listen up, meow! The awards are starting now, and you better listen, and listen real good, meow!!!" she proclaimed, smiling still before looking to the awards again, squinting at them with her tail and ears continuing to wiggle... As she did so, a commotion likely audible offstage, consisting of two figures seeming distraught over the fact that some random catgirl had merely walked up and started without security's notice. Of course, when one man walked on stage, tapping her in the middle of a sentence she'd just started... "Alright, I guess this stupid RPers category is first, so--" Cut off by the contact, Tarlotte's concentrated expression shifted, darkening as she turned to glare at the man who'd interrupted her.

rsz_1kyoushirou_to_towa_no_sora_wallpaper_560x246_by_teh_zombish-dat79jx.jpg

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmeow're interrupting!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE INTERRUPT ME! MEOW! MEOW! MEOWWWWWWWW!!!!" the green-haired Absolute Angel hissed, suddenly beginning to glow as a large, metal red-and-gold mech appeared behind her, following her movements as she leapt into the air towards the unfortunate security guard and punted him offstage. After this action was complete, the mech vanished and Tarlotte's glow faded, said female continuing to glare in the direction she had kicked the man for a few moments longer.... Before her smile from before returned. "--Alright, first up is..."

"Best RPing Duo!"

Sticking out her tongue briefly as she tried to read the list, Tarlotte cleared her throat. "Nomeownations are....

Atomyk/Jeremi - Atomyk/Verite - Hana/Sen - Klutzy Ninja Kitty/Gummi Bunnies

..What's that last one supposed to mean, huh?! Is that a cat joke?! I swear I'll-- ...ahem, sorry, meow.... The winner is.... Ummm..... Uhh.... Hana and Sen!"

Obligatory note-- I and the my co-hosts will be doing commentary on all/most of the awards like this, so now you know, those of ya who are new to these! Plus, we'll be presenting the awards I made like the one below, so now ya know. Which means we can get this train rolling!

best_rping_duo_by_teh_zombish-db4p0mf.png

'ohohoho this is totally a surprise, who even voted this'-- Yeah, no, this is definitely no surprise. You two always freaking blow me out of the water with every post and interaction you make, so it's no shocker that you two worked your way to the top and earned this award! You're like french fries and milkshakes-- sweet and salty, and just make a great combo.

AND DON'T JUDGE ME THOSE GO GOOD TOGETHER--

--Ahem, anyways-- Congrats, guys!!!

@Sen @Hana

"...Meowlright, that's out of the way," the catgirl muttered flipping the now-announced award to the side carelessly. Oops, looks like she had no idea what she was doing. Surprise, surprise. "Next is... Funniest RPer! ...Hmph. As though any of you are funny. Stupid humans," she muttered under her breath before shaking it off and continuing. "Nomeownations are...

Atomyk - Bomb - DBZ7 - Midnight Maiden

...what's an... atomyk... bomb?" she muttered once again, squinting hard at the parchment. "...Ugh, mew humans make no sense!! --Whatever!! The winner is... Midnight Maiden!"

funny_by_teh_zombish-db4p0lr.png

Yeah, not really sure what to say on this one, aside from thank all of you. I'm glad that you all find me funny! Better than being seen as miss serious all the time, or something. I like making people laugh. :') So thank you all!

"...Meowving on, umm..." Tarlotte muttered, once again flipping the award aside and trying to decipher the next award. "...Most Originality! Looks like... Uhhh....

Atomyk - Gummi Bunnies - Jeremi - Klutzy Ninja Kitty

...with the winner being Gummi Bunnies!" There was a pause, before the girl pouted, gritting her teeth. "Rrrrrr dammit, now I'm more hungry!! Stupid awards, I'm gonna crush whatever idiot human goes by that stupid name, meow, meow, meo--"

most_originality_by_teh_zombish-db4p0ko.png

Also not much of a shocker, what with your insanely unique and complex ideas and characters, Jules. Like, really, some ideas you have, I have no idea where you get them at all. YOU CRAY CRAY, SADISTIC YANDERE, KEEP IT UP

@Gummi Bunnies

Doing her best to ignore her hungry stomach, Tarlotte groaned as she threw yet another award aside, grumbling as she attempted to read the next one. Man, it was hard to have fun doing this when she was so hungry... uuuuuughhhhh. "Nnn... Meowst Improved RPer is the next award, and the nomeownations are...

CrunchyCHEEZIT - Josh M - Mason Moretti - Takumi

....DAMMIT. WHO THE HELL CHOSE CRUNCHYCHEEZIT AS A NAME, HUH?!?! I'M GONNA CRUSH ALL THESE STUPID HUMANS TRYING TO MAKE MEOW HUNGRY, MEOWWWWW!" she howled, kicking the podium- that had been screwed into the stage -harshly, breaking it's base and sending it flying. But, then, the girl seemed to calm herself and resume as though nothing had happened. "...And the winner is Mason Meowretti."

most_improved_by_teh_zombish-db4p0iw.png

This was actually a verryyyyy close one between Crunchy and Mason, so I'd like to give a little shoutout to @CrunchyCHEEZIT just as well here. Props on all of the amazing improvement you've made along this crazy run we've got, man. It's so freaking cool to see all the progress you've made!

And the same can be said for you, @Mason Moretti . Like, jeez, you haven't even been here that long and yet, clearly, you've made a heck ton of improvement, and this award is proof of that. I can't even begin to imagine how much more you'll improve as time goes on, and I'm super proud of you for that! Looking forward to seeing more of it in the future, so keep up the good work!

Seeming much more mellow and composed than before, Tarlotte continued with slightly more concentration, her tail actually remaining still as she read with a bit more confidence. "And next's the Meowst Underrated RPer award... So listen close to the nomeownations!

Jeremi - Kaykay - penguin055 - york

Yay, no food this time... Ahm, winner is... York! ...." Briefly pausing, Tarlotte visibly gritted her teeth as someone just off and backstage called out something about yorks being a type of candy. The girl's ears flattened with aggravation, and with a low growl, hands clenching tightly around the awards she had yet to call out, she roared, "....rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRR I'M GONNA KILL MEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! MEOW! MEOW! MEOWWWWWWWW!!!" And so, with that proclamation, remaining awards still in hand, Tarlotte darted off, looking fully prepared to execute her threat... And the faint screams of terror likely meant the ones she had threatened thought she would, too.

Rest in pieces.

most_underrated_by_teh_zombish-db4p0ig.png

Yeah, I'd say this one is pretty accurate, too. I feel there are a handful of people in the group that don't get the attention they deserve, and id certainly say you're one of them with your detailed and well executed posts, @york -- though I'd definitely say Kay, penguin and Jeremi could be counted among that handful as well. Here's hoping your grand writing talents get more spotlight in the future, as you certainly earn it with your elaborate and engaging posts. Congrats!

....Those that won awards could probably go up and grab them off the stage, considering they were carelessly strewn about.​

Last edited:
"Jason Todd." The Knight said before taking another shot of his scotch. He didn't usually talk to people like this, especially ones he didn't know, but this girl was... different. He didn't know exactly what it was... but it was just something about her that made him wanna talk to her. Maybe it was the alcohol talking. "So uhhh, Mabel. Where you from?" Jason asked as he tried to start some type of conversation with the girl.
Michiko made her way to the bar, dragging along Hatchin who scowled lightly at Aran as they passed, remembering him well.

Once they did reach the bar Michiko squinted at Mabel Gleeful, feeling a sense of familiarity somehow, but she wasn't sure. Shrugging, she leaned against the counter.

"Hey, give me your strongest...and some juice for the kid." she motioned to Hatchin, who frowned at Reverse Mabel. She got a vibe from the otger she didn't like, and was more sure that she saw her before than Michiko seemed to be.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @others

"Mm. Jason Todd," Mabel repeated, as though testing the name on her tongue, momentarily tapping her lips before seeming to decide on something. "A pleasure," she hummed, turning her attention away only when Michiko approached with Hatchin in tow.

Ahh, a pair of familiar faces.

"But of course, dear," she mused in response, casually fetching the woman a drink, along with what looked like a glass of grape juice for her counterpart. She wondered how long it would take the idiots to realize... Heh. Though, Jason's questions did allow her to drop a subtle hint, as she casually hopped up to sit on the bar. "Where I'm from? Well, that's quite simple, sweetheart. Think of the most backwater, run-down, middle-of-nowhere town you can... And you have Gravity Falls."

@C.T. @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Otto

rsz_1photo_by_teh_zombish-db4pkfy.jpg

"Ahh, straight to the point, boys? I can appreciate such sentiments," the murderous seductress mused, clicking her tongue as she casually leaned on the counter, resting her chin on her hand with a sly grin as she regarded both Twisted Fate and Jason. After observing them a long few moments, she spoke once more with amusement. "I suppose I'll start with.... You," she mused, pointing a single slim finger towards Jason. "After all, it's only polite I introduce myself first, no? It'd be simply unjust, spewing my secrets before so much as uttering my title to you gentlemen. And in such a public place, too... Yes, that would be awfully immoral of me," she tsked, playfully.
Briefly straightening, standing tall and proud, the maiden bowed with a flourish of her hand, practically purring out her next words, already smooth voice going even silkier as she spoke her introduction. "Mabel Gleeful, at your service. And if I'm to be a good hostess, well... Feel free to request any of your desires of me, and I'll do my best to oblige."
What she didn't mention was that if there was anything she wanted of them? They'd damn well do it, too.​
"Jason Todd." The Knight said before taking another shot of his scotch. He didn't usually talk to people like this, especially ones he didn't know, but this girl was... different. He didn't know exactly what it was... but it was just something about her that made him wanna talk to her. Maybe it was the alcohol talking. "So uhhh, Mabel. Where you from?" Jason asked as he tried to start some type of conversation with the girl.
"Mm. Jason Todd," Mabel repeated, as though testing the name on her tongue, momentarily tapping her lips before seeming to decide on something. "A pleasure," she hummed, turning her attention away only when Michiko approached with Hatchin in tow.

"But of course, dear," she mused in response, casually fetching the woman a drink, along with what looked like a glass of grape juice for her counterpart. She wondered how long it would take the idiots to realize... Heh. Though, Jason's questions did allow her to drop a subtle hint, as she casually hopped up to sit on the bar. "Where I'm from? Well, that's quite simple, sweetheart. Think of the most backwater, run-down, middle-of-nowhere town you can... And you have Gravity Falls."

Twisted Fate couldn't help but notice that there was something odd about the way Mabel talked to him and Jason. She seemed... friendly. Too friendly. He thought that she might be seducing the two of them, but he didn't comment because he was uncertain. After a while, however, it became much more obvious that she was.

"Are you... tryin' to seduce us? It ain't workin' if you haven't noticed..."

He glanced over at Jason before looking back at Mabel.

"Jason is so drunk, I doubt he even knows what you're gettin' at."

He shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he looked into her eyes. There was something about her that didn't seem right. She gave off an aura of malice, which contradicted her otherwise friendly appearance. Instead of seeing a seductive hostess, he now saw a sadistic murderer. He became apprehensive when he remembered her telekinetic power. Who knew what kind of destruction she was capable of?

He put on a poker face in an attempt to conceal his thoughts. Afterward, he introduced himself.

"Oh and uh, I forgot to mention, the name's Twisted Fate."

Last edited:
..What's that last one supposed to mean, huh?! Is that a cat joke?! I swear I'll-- ...ahem, sorry, meow.... The winner is.... Ummm..... Uhh.... Hana and Sen!"
Somewhere in another universe, a majestic married couple laughed as they drank wine - correcton; one of them drank wine and the other apple juice, as well as telling off the first woman at the same time - surrounded by their fifty loving children all staring at them.

"So... how are we supposed to frame a fictitious piece of paper?"

"What are you on about, Sen? It's the thought that counts. We won something!"

"Well, yeah... but it doesn't matter if either of us can't colle-"

ZmHRlGX.png

"Ooooh- I recognize one of those names! I'll take it and pass it along~"

The little girl skipped up to take the piece of paper.

Little did Kana know Sen had not played Fire Emblem Fates for over two months now.

@Hana

Truth be told? He was glad Marco wasn't a part of his little escapade. Without thinking, one hand went to his chest, where a tear in his shirt and a stab through the chest had yet to fully close. There were enough children in all that. He could remember the twins all too well. And for certain, he wouldn't wish such a thing unto Hero--Even if the more logical part of his head said he really shouldn't be so attached.

Didn't he have this argument with himself back then, too? Some things never really changed, RGB found.

The question did take him aback a bit, but his color-bar mouth became a bit of a smile. Well, he certainly didn't mind talking about himself! Certainly more fun than dealing in all those sad things.

"Made in a factory? Ah, not so simple, my dear boy. I have a lot of...Oddities," A chuckle left him, and he began pulling up the cuff of both his jacket and his shirt. "For example, if I pull this up here, you'll find..."

20hlz79.jpg

"I have nothing up my sleeve!"

He sounded so pleased with that joke. RGB's sense of humor, like his aesthetic tastes, were rather...Antiquated.

[ @thatguyinthestore ]​
Marco didn't exactly find the joke "funny" per say, and had to end up forcing himself to laugh.

"Ahah I get it..." The teen said in a totally unconvincing tone. "Well then what are you made of? I mean I'm made of flesh and bones..." Marco said as he began to twiddle his thumbs around awkwardly.

@Lissamel

"Idol work can be a challenge sometimes, but Morikubo has lots of friends she can rely on... Monokuma's Awakening made Morikubo feel a little more confident in a lot of things... even though it was very tragic at times... how has your work been, Honda-san?"

Kyoko looked a little dazed from Nono's perspective.

"Kyoko-san, are you alright?"

Nono notices someone.

"Wanda? If you're here, then Genji is also-"

@Yun Lee @Verite @Josh M

"Well, I guess you could say that," Mirei says. "I got a brand new voice! And used it to sing a brand new song with my unit."

Mirei pops a CD Cover which depicted a photograph of her with 2 other girls that you might see in the crowd, along with a noticeable stylized large word 'ⱯNSWER' with the smaller stylized words 'Individuals'.

Mirei then turns to see Wadanohara.

"Wadanohara! Over here!"

@Sen @Hana @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan

Lc3QJcS.png

ZLPqe7T.png

Meanwhile...

As for Jaffar well...

jaffar-1.jpg~c200

Business as usual.
As the couple and Cagliostro gathered together, a familiar face appeared.

"Guess I know some people here besides Lucio,"

20.jpg

Sitting against the wall, looking rather spiffy, Clark did not seem amussed to be here, however, he did seem happy to see some familiar faces. However, Clark was no dummy. His an Alucard's relation was... rocky, and Clark honestly was no fan Cagliostro. At least the Princess seemed fine with Clark. Pausing briefly, the man of look at the Dhampire and the Princess.

"So, by the hand holding, I guess you two are a couple now? "

As Genji's name was brought up, the witch's face was hit with wave of sadness. However standing firm, Wanda would handle the question with grace.

"No. Genji is not here with me, with us. Genji has passed on."

@Crow @Sen @Hana @Verite @Yun Lee

"A couple?"

"Do you mean a pair...?"

"... Are we?"

@Hana @Josh M @Crow

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

"Oh, Mirei!" Hearing the girl's call, Wadanohara turned and waved back at Mirei and Kana, a wide smile spreading on her face. It was like a reunion, and... Even after everything that happened, she was glad to see them again.

The witch wanted to bound over and sweep up the others in a hug, but held back for the moment as she noticed Keaton. She held back a small laugh at seeing the embarrassed yet oddly pleased look on the wolfskin's face and sidled up towards him.

"They're just so soft and fluffy, like a cloud," the witch explained as she reached up and buried her fingers in soft warm fur.

"It's very comforting! Good to see you again, Keaton."

Giving the backs of his ears a final scratch (Wadanohara, he's not a pet...), the witch pulled away and beamed at him. "I still have your Beaststone with me." Truth be told, it actually did make her... Stronger against that last battle... Wait. Her head hurt slightly upon recalling that last bit, Wadanohara blinking in consternation for a bit before something compelled her to push the thoughts away.

She meandered over quickly to Kana to give the dragonchild a hug, before also reaching up to Mirei.

"This is such a great reunion~"

Spotting Clare also approaching, Wadanohara sent the claymore a warm smile. She wondered if Father Lucifer was also around...?

"Miss Clare! How are you?"

---

Meanwhile with another group, Hakuei's attention was called to her hands gripping the dhampir's with a startled expression on the princess's face. She hadn't thought that Clark would be the one to point it out, but lowered her hands, not letting go of Alucard's.

She smiled gently at the hero, tilting her head and glimpsing a simmering blush on Alucard's face out the corner of her eye.

FzfyZ2l.jpg

"... I thought the kiss and the handkerchief I gave you told you of my interest?"

The princess pointed out with a light laugh. There was also a fleeting blush on her face, but she seemed to be sure in what she told him. Turning to Clark, she nodded.

"I suppose that is what we both would like to be called." She was better at putting emotions and wants to words than Alucard, that was for sure. Maybe that was a good thing?

bot3hFq.jpg

"These award shows do seem familiar somehow... Have we heard of people named Sen and Hana before...?"

How was it possible to have never met or seen those people before but at the same time feel like she knew them? Hmm. She watched as a silver-haired child took up the paper from the stage with a raised brow.

@Sen @Crow @Josh M @Takumi @Crimson Spartan​

Twisted Fate couldn't help but notice that there was something odd about the way Mabel talked to him and Jason. She seemed... friendly. Too friendly. He thought that she might be seducing the two of them, but he didn't comment because he was uncertain. After a while, however, it became much more obvious that she was.

"Are you... tryin' to seduce us? It ain't workin' if you haven't noticed..."

He glanced over at Jason before looking back at Mabel.

"Jason is so drunk, I doubt he even knows what you're gettin' at."

He shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he looked into her eyes. There was something about her that didn't seem right. She gave off an aura of malice, which contradicted her otherwise friendly appearance. Instead of seeing a seductive hostess, he now saw a sadistic murderer. He became apprehensive when he remembered her telekinetic power. Who knew what kind of destruction she was capable of?

He put on a poker face in an attempt to conceal his thoughts. Afterward, he introduced himself.

"Oh and uh, I forgot to mention, the name's Twisted Fate."

If Twisted Fate was ever right about something, it was that Jason had no idea what Mabel was doing. Normally Jason would have caught on by now, but the Knight was so plastered that he could barely remember where he was at this point.

"I'm not drunk..." Jason said with the obvious slur in his voice. "I-if anything.... you're the one who's drunk." A small but audible chuckle would emit out of Jason's lips before he turned back around. "Sorry about that..." Jason said whilst he turned his head back to Reverse Mabel with a small grin.

@Otto @Midnight Maiden

Michiko took her drink and took a sip, though gave the glass given to Hatchin a side glance of suspicion. This chick didn't sit well with her. Hatchin also got drunk off of juice the last time they were at a bar and honestly she didn't want a repeat.

Hatchin stared into the cup momentarily. She took a small sip, but stopped afterwards.

"I'm getting a churro." she announced, setting the cup down and hopping off of the stool.

"Get me one too!" Michiko exclaimed, earning a wave over the shoulder from Hatchin. Turning back to the bartender she caught the last of her words and it finally clicked.

"Now I remember you! You mother fu-" she was suddenly hit with a small mysterious coughing fit for the sake of any children nearby but it didn't last long.

"Why the hell are you here? Last I remembered you and your brother liked to have your fun at other people's expense, and wouldn't have expected you bartending of all things." she grumbled, then glanced to the drink given to Hatchin. Something was definitely up, and it pissed her off.

f23485791da56486f7d11f9fef3fc4d3.jpg

"That ain't grape juice right? The fuck is it then?" she glared at Reverse Mabel. Well, she was in such a good mood earlier about booze, now she was ready to punch someone if needed.

@Midnight Maiden @Otto @thatguyinthestore
----------

"Oh, Mirei!" Hearing the girl's call, Wadanohara turned and waved back at Mirei and Kana, a wide smile spreading on her face. It was like a reunion, and... Even after everything that happened, she was glad to see them again.

The witch wanted to bound over and sweep up the others in a hug, but held back for the moment as she noticed Keaton. She held back a small laugh at seeing the embarrassed yet oddly pleased look on the wolfskin's face and sidled up towards him.

"They're just so soft and fluffy, like a cloud," the witch explained as she reached up and buried her fingers in soft warm fur.

"It's very comforting! Good to see you again, Keaton."

Giving the backs of his ears a final scratch (Wadanohara, he's not a pet...), the witch pulled away and beamed at him. "I still have your Beaststone with me." Truth be told, it actually did make her... Stronger against that last battle... Wait. Her head hurt slightly upon recalling that last bit, Wadanohara blinking in consternation for a bit before something compelled her to push the thoughts away.

She meandered over quickly to Kana to give the dragonchild a hug, before also reaching up to Mirei.

"This is such a great reunion~"

Spotting Clare also approaching, Wadanohara sent the claymore a warm smile. She wondered if Father Lucifer was also around...?

"Miss Clare! How are you?"

---

Meanwhile with another group, Hakuei's attention was called to her hands gripping the dhampir's with a startled expression on the princess's face. She hadn't thought that Clark would be the one to point it out, but lowered her hands, not letting go of Alucard's.

She smiled gently at the hero, tilting her head and glimpsing a simmering blush on Alucard's face out the corner of her eye.

FzfyZ2l.jpg

"... I thought the kiss and the handkerchief I gave you told you of my interest?"

The princess pointed out with a light laugh. There was also a fleeting blush on her face, but she seemed to be sure in what she told him. Turning to Clark, she nodded.

"I suppose that is what we both would like to be called." She was better at putting emotions and wants to words than Alucard, that was for sure. Maybe that was a good thing?

bot3hFq.jpg

"These award shows do seem familiar somehow... Have we heard of people named Sen and Hana before...?"

How was it possible to have never met or seen those people before but at the same time feel like she knew them? Hmm. She watched as a silver-haired child took up the paper from the stage with a raised brow.

@Sen @Crow @Josh M @Takumi @Crimson Spartan

"Hello, Wadanohara. I'm doing well, how are you?" she replied, a small smile of her own returned. It felt like it had been too long since she saw the group before her. It was a nice change of pace so far, and there didn't seem to be any immediate danger--except for the catgirl that kicked the podium. It didn't seem the object hurt anyone, so she didn't have to go help someone who may have had it land on them.

@Sen @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Hana

Doing her best to ignore her hungry stomach, Tarlotte groaned as she threw yet another award aside, grumbling as she attempted to read the next one. Man, it was hard to have fun doing this when she was so hungry... uuuuuughhhhh. "Nnn... Meowst Improved RPer is the next award, and the nomeownations are...

CrunchyCHEEZIT - Josh M - Mason Moretti - Takumi

....DAMMIT. WHO THE HELL CHOSE CRUNCHYCHEEZIT AS A NAME, HUH?!?! I'M GONNA CRUSH ALL THESE STUPID HUMANS TRYING TO MAKE MEOW HUNGRY, MEOWWWWW!" she howled, kicking the podium- that had been screwed into the stage -harshly, breaking it's base and sending it flying. But, then, the girl seemed to calm herself and resume as though nothing had happened. "...And the winner is Mason Meowretti."

OOC Comments (close)
most_improved_by_teh_zombish-db4p0iw.png

This was actually a verryyyyy close one between Crunchy and Mason, so I'd like to give a little shoutout to @CrunchyCHEEZIT just as well here. Props on all of the amazing improvement you've made along this crazy run we've got, man. It's so freaking cool to see all the progress you've made!

And the same can be said for you, @Mason Moretti . Like, jeez, you haven't even been here that long and yet, clearly, you've made a heck ton of improvement, and this award is proof of that. I can't even begin to imagine how much more you'll improve as time goes on, and I'm super proud of you for that! Looking forward to seeing more of it in the future, so keep up the good work!

The first calling of Mason's name drew his eyes and ears towards the podium on stage. His gaze remained locked as the podium flew in a parabolic arc towards where he stood. In an attempt at defense, he raised his left arm. In a flash of light, a shield appeared on his arm.

His eyes remained trained on the airborne podium and he trained his focus as tight as it would go. Carefully, he made a plan. With a swing of his arm, he used the aura shield to deflect the podium away.

Unfortunately, his timing was a bit... off.

cb8.gif

The force of the flying podium met flush with his face, and he flew backwards into a nearby wall. Spots flashed into his vision and thoughts. He had no mystical grace to protect him now.

He had enough strength to push the podium off of his body and ask. "Ilona... Cheza... Shiki... Can one of you go grab my award?" before passing out.

Hopefully there's a doctor in the building to help him.
@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Verite @DBZ7

Status
Not open for further replies.