Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mgw86p.jpg

RGB took a moment to take the invite out of his jacket again, looking it over, looking for awards categories. There were none on the paper. He shoved it back into his jacket with a grumble, arms crossing. What a ramshackle show. Although, remembering the equally ramshackle group from the last time he was taken, maybe that was in-character.

"Can't say I anticipate being awarded anything, unless 'best comedian' is a category. Used to make people laugh," Although...The idea of having an award did sound pretty swell. Physical, concrete proof of his worth. Sounded simply lovely. "...Though, if this show does go on for a while, perhaps I will relent and let you watch the telly. Not for long, mind..."

[ @thatguyinthestore ]​
Marco shrugged and interlaced his fingers before placing both his palms back behind his head. Marco then leaned back into the fold out chair, shifting all of his weight to the back of it.

"Don't worry." Marco said, holding up a hand in protest. "I don't plan on watching you." He said. It only took a few seconds for Marco to realize how weird and creepy that sounded, to which he blushed from the embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly. "Not literally 'watch you'- like- ugh... you know what I mean."

@Lissamel

"Ahhh, I'm glad you're alright, totally normal child!" Kofuku replied, evidently either totally falling for Zim's act, or merely pretending to. But, something he said did leave her looking a little surprised.

kofuku13_by_teh_zombish-dazkq6u.png

"...Eh? Human?" Kofuku repeated with obvious confusion before it seemed to hit her, leading her to laugh heartily. "Ahaha, I'm afraid you're mistaken," she stated, flashing a bright smile and briefly posing as she did so.

kofuku6_by_teh_zombish-dazkq7n.png

"Kofuku's my name, ahaha," she introduced with a flashy wink. "What's yours, huh?" she asked casually, not seeming to bother explaining just what she'd meant when she said his 'human' comment meant he was mistaken. Oops.

rsz_original_by_teh_zombish-db4ryrl.png

Meanwhile, Mabel Gleeful merely remained upon her perch with a raised brow, giving a flirtatious wave as Qrow(with Roman in tow) attempted to walk out, alongside Twisted Fate. "Heh, bye bye, boys. Do come back soon~" she remarked, casually blowing a kiss to.. one- or more likely, all -of them. She kinda hoped she'd get to see the fight if it happened though.

...What? She was a sadist.

@thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Ringmaster @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi
"Yes, I am fine." Zim stated before realizing what she said about her not being human. "Eh?? What do you mean that you are not human? I have been with the insolent human monkeys long enough to know what one looks and talks like, and you fit the description quite well!"

@Midnight Maiden

"Yes, I am fine." Zim stated before realizing what she said about her not being human. "Eh?? What do you mean that you are not human? I have been with the insolent human monkeys long enough to know what one looks and talks like, and you fit the description quite well!"

@Midnight Maiden
kofuku1_by_teh_zombish-dazkq87.png

"That's good!" Kofuku chimed, cheerfully, sincerely looking happy that he was okay. But his confusion was met with only a smile at first, one hand raising before she laughed once again. "Ahaha, don't be silly! Of course I'm not human!" she hummed, sincerely. "I'm a god, hehe. We only appear like humans to blend in," she assured with confidence.

@thatguyinthestore

kofuku1_by_teh_zombish-dazkq87.png

"That's good!" Kofuku chimed, cheerfully, sincerely looking happy that he was okay. But his confusion was met with only a smile at first, one hand raising before she laughed once again. "Ahaha, don't be silly! Of course I'm not human!" she hummed, sincerely. "I'm a god, hehe. We only appear like humans to blend in," she assured with confidence.

@thatguyinthestore
Zim rose a brow at her claims to be 'a god.'

giphy.gif

"LIES!!! No one is above the almighty Zim!" The tiny alien shrieked.

@Midnight Maiden

Asher looked over at the man and was surprised that he caught him. Nobody had caught him in a hug attack and then he smiled kindly. This confused the six year old more than anything else. How could he be kind to someone he didn't know of?

" Nuh-uh. I wif my Papa and Momma," he said, looking over at Lucifer at the bar and Linda at the table. " I'm Asher.. Falcon Morningstar."

@Josh M

Lucifer looked over at him and was about to comment that meant he was drunk, but the man had passed out before he could bring this up to him. Well, it was better that he hadn't spoken with him. He also watched the bar fight without getting involved.

@thatguyinthestore @Ringmaster @Otto @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Takumi'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles managed to hold Scott back, hoping that his friend was there.

Arriving fashionably late, as always, Lydia Martin walked into the award show. She hadn't been nominated for anything, but she at least wanted to be here to support Stiles and Lincoln, both of who were. She found the boys and sighed. " How is it you two couldn't go five minutes without finding trouble?"

tumblr_n5u5j1XPeq1qmx8nto3_250.gif

She happened to notice the woman go for her sword. " Trust me, it isn't worth it."

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

Lincoln arched an eyebrow. " Yeah, that is definitely a concussion. I imagine it has to do with being hit by a podium on the ehad. I am sure that we can find whoever you are looking for," Lincoln replied.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

At first it appeared as if whoever was going to pick up the award for "Gummi Bunnies" individual, but out of nowhere despite the fact that he was occupied with someone else.

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Hiya! I see you got a nice little award for my good o' friend of mine!"

Esper would appear from a time rift right above Tarlotte all upside down and stuff, snickering in the same manner that he's usually in. Before the girl could say anything else, Esper would snatch the award into his arms.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"I'll be back for you, kitty kitty cat~ I just need to drop this off to rightful owner and all!"

Esper gave a rather devious look towards Tarlotte before disappearing into that closing time rift.

@Midnight Maiden

There's way too much stuff that I'm doing with my characters at this rate. Oh boy oh boy. Imma go do what I do still. Thanks everybody! ^^
Having lost track of the situation with Zim for quite some time now, Zinna found herself kicked back with her feet upon a table while she chilled and watched some of the others. A lot of somewhat amusing situations we're going on, but the lorekeeper wasn't exactly amused when she would see Tarlotte present some of the awards. Visibly cringing, Ilona would give the cat girl a thumbs down.

kpYGF0a.jpg

"What the heck are you doing here? Talk about annoying," Zinnia called out, her red eyes glaring at her rival. "This place isn't big enough for the two of us. Heh. Why don't you go choke on a bag of catnip?"

@Midnight Maiden
"..."

Having eventually returned from her fetching of a snack and assault on the security guards- who's bodies now laid unconscious out in the hall on the floor -Tarlotte could only give Add an incredulous look. "....Mwhat a weirdo."

Shaking it off, the rather petite female puffed out her cheeks and chest and straightened up, finally taking the time to glance down at the awards again now that she had gotten her goal of beating the shit out of those stupid guys out of the way. Once again, there seemed to be a drastic shift in her attitude as she spoke into the mic, seeming much more bright, cheerful, and adorable than usual as she shined a bright and surprisingly sincere smile, for what was typically a small ball of absolute rage and offense for the majority of the time. Buttttt even so.

rsz_1episodepct207pct20_pct20large2_by_teh_zombish-dat7hgh.jpg

"Meow then~" she purred, tail once again flicking as she read. "Meow that those stupid mean humans are outta the way and I got a sameowich, time to resume. Next is Meowst Impressive Lurker! Nomeownations areeeeee...

Chris Lang - DBZ7 - Hazel-rah - Krieg

With the winner being Krieg! ...Hmph. That's a weird name."

impressive_lurker_by_teh_zombish-db4p0i6.png

Yes, the demiboi among men, the author beyond writing, thE PUSH TO THE POP-- Krieg, everyone. The absolute madman who's off in freaking college making things out of his life, and still managing to lurk and pop by with mad skill even through it. Crazy props and I hope you become less lurker, more common sight as the opportunity arises for you!

@Krieg

"...Meow, I dunno what a lurker is, but it sounds stupid. What's next, anyways?" Tarlotte muttered to herself, evidently displeased. But whatever. "Hmph. Next is Sir/Meowdam Posts-A-Lot... Whatever that means. Nomeownations are...."

Atomyk - LuckycoolHawk9 - Verite - Josh M

...with LuckycoolHawk9 being the winner. ....Who would even want to be a hawk, anyways, meow??? Hawks are stupid! Birds are almost as dumb as humans, meow!!"

posts_a_lot_by_teh_zombish-db4p0jy.png

Woah, Lucky won this??? It's almost like he replies crazy fast to virtually everything and-- oh, wait, he does. Seriously, I don't know how you do it, man. LEND ME YOUR AMAZING POSTING SPEED SO I CAN ACTUALLY GET EVERYTHING DONE THAT I NEED TO! ...But no, keep up the good work and you'll be the next Hermes. Good job, and congrats!

@LuckycoolHawk9

Sighing with disappointment at the choice of a bird, Tarlotte shook her head, once again flipping the awards away, Teresa having snuck away from Josh for a bit to grab dat funniest rper award because Sav's other chars were busy, momentarily looking less amused until she found the next award needing announced. "And... Sir/Meowdam Posts-R.... Umm... P-posts r..... ela.... elibora..... elevator...." she fumbled, tripping over the words as she miserably failed to read them off. "--Elaborate! Sir/Madam Posts-R-Elaborate! Nomeownations are,

Atomyk - Azuremoon - Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Verite,

and the winner is Klutzy Ninja Kitty! ...Nnn, this person again?? I can't stand it, is she meowcking cats?! Meow!!!"

posts_r_elaborate_by_teh_zombish-db4p0hl.png

Seven words, including these ones: Hella. Deserved. I mean, everyone on the list deserved it, but it's no shame that this one was received by you, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , and you wholeheartedly deserve it. You always flesh out your posts with great detail, leading them to be extremely engaging and always a fun read. It's hard to skip your posts, both due to their length, and due to the obvious detail and effort and just all-around greatness you put into them. It's clear you always execute your characters and writings and everything else you do in this group with great care, so all I can say is keep up the great work!

"Boring... Ugghhhhh... Hm?" Amidst her complaining, Tarlotte found her curiosity piqued by the next award. "Sir/Madam Posts-R-Weird? Ha!" she suddenly exclaimed, actually snickering. "Hahaha, I bet that weird girl with the stupid haircut and red eyes gets this one!!" she exclaimed, totally oblivious to the fact that Zinnia was totally aware of her presentation. But then, even if she knew that, she wouldn't have cared. "Nomeownations are...

Archwar - Bomb - Crow - Gwazi Magnum

...and the winner is... Bomb?" A pause. "What kind of name is Bomb???"

weird_by_teh_zombish-db4p0jb.png

Do I even have to say anything on this one? @Bomb himself said he steals the show on this one, and I totally agree. It doesn't get much weirder than 'bad dumpers', sadist neps, and hipster Pokemon. I guess all I can say is, as a weird person myself, be proud of your weirdness. Embrace it. But please don't get toooooo carried away. : |

rsz_kyoshirototowanosora298601_by_teh_zombish-dat7rt1.jpg

Silently, Tarlotte wondered if this 'Bomb' guy was the one who played that annoying old hag Zinnia. She was pretty sure they did and, with that satisfying thought in mind, she continued with her previous bright smile. "Meow, meow... Alright, next is Sir/Meowdam Posts-N-Vain! Meow, meow~!" she cheered, contentedly. "Nominations are...

Atomyk - Jeremi - Verite - york

And the winner is York! Congratmewlations, meowwww~"

posts_n_vain_by_teh_zombish-db4p0gx.png

Once again, not terribly surprising, as you don't get too much attention for how great your posts are, @york . All I can really say is keep up the good work and hopefully the spotlight comes soon!

"Hmm... Boring, boring...-- Ooh. RPer Most Missed, huh? Looks like nominations are... uhhh..."

BarrenThin - CCC Kouhai - Krieg -Mari

...bare and thin? That's stupid, too! But it looks like that's the winner... BarrenThin."

most_missed_by_teh_zombish-db4p0l7.png

I personally miss all of these guys aghhhhhhhh. But I can see why @BarrenThin is the one that won this. Definitely a great guy and fun to write with. I know last he checked in, he was doing great, so here's hoping that's still the case and things are going well! If you're reading this, we miss ya, buddy!

With those last couple of awards not thrown aside, but reorganized in her hands, Tarlotte was surprised to find she already only had two remaining awards left unread in her hands, her ears twitching with mild astonishment. "...Huh. Mew left. I guess that leaves Best New RPer up next. Nominations, meow!

Kaide` - Mason Moretti - Otto - Yun Lee

with Yun Lee being the winner! Congratmewlationssss~"

new_rper_by_teh_zombish-db4p0g5.png

G-g-g-good-- thats some--- th-thats some g-g-g-good sh-shiieeeettttt--- yeahhhhhhh---

Memes aside, I'd be a liar if I said this wasn't well-earned. Like, extremely well earned. I wish I'd been as good a writer as you when I started out, or even now, @Yun Lee . The fact you got this award just proves how great a writer you are, and I couldn't be happier to have you in the group. I so look forward to writing with and seeing more of you in the future!

Instead of actually throwing the last few awards aside, Tarlotte appeared to have been rearranging them in her hands as she read, leaving only one remaining unread in her pile of four held in her hands. "Alright, and finallyyyyy.... The Best RPer award, meow!" she exclaimed with cheer, tail waggling as she squinted at the award. "Nominations....

Atomyk - Gummi Bunnies - Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Verite

And the winner is... Atomyk!"

best_rper_by_teh_zombish-db4p0fj.png

I think everyone saw this one coming, haha. How could they not? No matter what you might think, @Atomyk , I'm quite confident-- and this award only goes to further prove --that everyone enjoys you very much, both in and out of character. Your writing is incredible, sure, but it doesn't hold a candle to how wonderful you are when you're just being you as, well, you, and not some character. Put simply, you're a pleasure both in and out of character and I hope to see more of you again soon! Keep up the amazing work!

"..."

With that out of the way, Tarlotte went silent, merely staring down at the now-read-off awards in her hands.. Surprisingly still smiling as she did so. It remained like this for a long few moments, before suddenly, with a loud and hearty laugh, she threw the awards in her hands up in the air, striking a playful pose.

rsz_kyoushirototowanosorafull70790_by_teh_zombish-dat7u3v.jpg

"Ahahaha, thanks everyone, nyaaaa~ Congratmewlations to those that one, and thanks for listening, meowww~!" she cheered, for once looking sincerely happy and genuine and pleased as she stood there adorably, laughing cheerfully, and--...

"...."

That voice....

Instantly, all joy from moments ago vanished, Tarlotte's expression going deathly serious as golden eyes narrowed and scanned the admittedly massive room, a sense of dangerousness and sharpness suddenly about her. When her eyes landed on the source of what she had thought she'd heard, she suddenly let out a sharp growl, arching her back like a cat, actively on all fours to do so. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not mew again!!!! What the hell are you doing here?!" she hissed, obviously absolutely seething, the look in her golden eyes alone enough to tell that much. "I'm gonna make you pay, you dumb, ugly human!!!! MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" she exclaimed, suddenly leaping out into the audience with surprising grace, considering how blinded by rage she seemed by the sight of Zinnia alone.​

"..."

Having eventually returned from her fetching of a snack and assault on the security guards- who's bodies now laid unconscious out in the hall on the floor -Tarlotte could only give Add an incredulous look. "....Mwhat a weirdo."

Shaking it off, the rather petite female puffed out her cheeks and chest and straightened up, finally taking the time to glance down at the awards again now that she had gotten her goal of beating the shit out of those stupid guys out of the way. Once again, there seemed to be a drastic shift in her attitude as she spoke into the mic, seeming much more bright, cheerful, and adorable than usual as she shined a bright and surprisingly sincere smile, for what was typically a small ball of absolute rage and offense for the majority of the time. Buttttt even so.

"Meow then~" she purred, tail once again flicking as she read. "Meow that those stupid mean humans are outta the way and I got a sameowich, time to resume. Next is Meowst Impressive Lurker! Nomeownations areeeeee...

Yes, the demiboi among men, the author beyond writing, thE PUSH TO THE POP-- Krieg, everyone. The absolute madman who's off in freaking college making things out of his life, and still managing to lurk and pop by with mad skill even through it. Crazy props and I hope you become less lurker, more common sight as the opportunity arises for you!

@Krieg

"...Meow, I dunno what a lurker is, but it sounds stupid. What's next, anyways?" Tarlotte muttered to herself, evidently displeased. But whatever. "Hmph. Next is Sir/Meowdam Posts-A-Lot... Whatever that means. Nomeownations are...."

...with LuckycoolHawk9 being the winner. ....Who would even want to be a hawk, anyways, meow??? Hawks are stupid! Birds are almost as dumb as humans, meow!!"

Woah, Lucky won this??? It's almost like he replies crazy fast to virtually everything and-- oh, wait, he does. Seriously, I don't know how you do it, man. LEND ME YOUR AMAZING POSTING SPEED SO I CAN ACTUALLY GET EVERYTHING DONE THAT I NEED TO! ...But no, keep up the good work and you'll be the next Hermes. Good job, and congrats!

@LuckycoolHawk9

Sighing with disappointment at the choice of a bird, Tarlotte shook her head, once again flipping the awards away, Teresa having snuck away from Josh for a bit to grab dat funniest rper award because Sav's other chars were busy, momentarily looking less amused until she found the next award needing announced. "And... Sir/Meowdam Posts-R.... Umm... P-posts r..... ela.... elibora..... elevator...." she fumbled, tripping over the words as she miserably failed to read them off. "--Elaborate! Sir/Madam Posts-R-Elaborate! Nomeownations are,

and the winner is Klutzy Ninja Kitty! ...Nnn, this person again?? I can't stand it, is she meowcking cats?! Meow!!!"

Seven words, including these ones: Hella. Deserved. I mean, everyone on the list deserved it, but it's no shame that this one was received by you, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , and you wholeheartedly deserve it. You always flesh out your posts with great detail, leading them to be extremely engaging and always a fun read. It's hard to skip your posts, both due to their length, and due to the obvious detail and effort and just all-around greatness you put into them. It's clear you always execute your characters and writings and everything else you do in this group with great care, so all I can say is keep up the great work!

"Boring... Ugghhhhh... Hm?" Amidst her complaining, Tarlotte found her curiosity piqued by the next award. "Sir/Madam Posts-R-Weird? Ha!" she suddenly exclaimed, actually snickering. "Hahaha, I bet that weird girl with the stupid haircut and red eyes gets this one!!" she exclaimed, totally oblivious to the fact that Zinnia was totally aware of her presentation. But then, even if she knew that, she wouldn't have cared. "Nomeownations are...

Do I even have to say anything on this one? @Bomb himself said he steals the show on this one, and I totally agree. It doesn't get much weirder than 'bad dumpers', sadist neps, and hipster Pokemon. I guess all I can say is, as a weird person myself, be proud of your weirdness. Embrace it. But please don't get toooooo carried away. : |

Silently, Tarlotte wondered if this 'Bomb' guy was the one who played that annoying old hag Zinnia. She was pretty sure they did and, with that satisfying thought in mind, she continued with her previous bright smile. "Meow, meow... Alright, next is Sir/Meowdam Posts-N-Vain! Meow, meow~!" she cheered, contentedly. "Nominations are...

Once again, not terribly surprising, as you don't get too much attention for how great your posts are, @york . All I can really say is keep up the good work and hopefully the spotlight comes soon!

"Hmm... Boring, boring...-- Ooh. RPer Most Missed, huh? Looks like nominations are... uhhh..."

...bare and thin? That's stupid, too! But it looks like that's the winner... BarrenThin."

I personally miss all of these guys aghhhhhhhh. But I can see why @BarrenThin is the one that won this. Definitely a great guy and fun to write with. I know last he checked in, he was doing great, so here's hoping that's still the case and things are going well! If you're reading this, we miss ya, buddy!

With those last couple of awards not thrown aside, but reorganized in her hands, Tarlotte was surprised to find she already only had two remaining awards left unread in her hands, her ears twitching with mild astonishment. "...Huh. Mew left. I guess that leaves Best New RPer up next. Nominations, meow!

G-g-g-good-- thats some--- th-thats some g-g-g-good sh-shiieeeettttt--- yeahhhhhhh---

Memes aside, I'd be a liar if I said this wasn't well-earned. Like, extremely well earned. I wish I'd been as good a writer as you when I started out, or even now, @Yun Lee . The fact you got this award just proves how great a writer you are, and I couldn't be happier to have you in the group. I so look forward to writing with and seeing more of you in the future!

Instead of actually throwing the last few awards aside, Tarlotte appeared to have been rearranging them in her hands as she read, leaving only one remaining unread in her pile of four held in her hands. "Alright, and finallyyyyy.... The Best RPer award, meow!" she exclaimed with cheer, tail waggling as she squinted at the award. "Nominations....

I think everyone saw this one coming, haha. How could they not? No matter what you might think, @Atomyk , I'm quite confident-- and this award only goes to further prove --that everyone enjoys you very much, both in and out of character. Your writing is incredible, sure, but it doesn't hold a candle to how wonderful you are when you're just being you as, well, you, and not some character. Put simply, you're a pleasure both in and out of character and I hope to see more of you again soon! Keep up the amazing work!

"..."

With that out of the way, Tarlotte went silent, merely staring down at the now-read-off awards in her hands.. Surprisingly still smiling as she did so. It remained like this for a long few moments, before suddenly, with a loud and hearty laugh, she threw the awards in her hands up in the air, striking a playful pose.

"Ahahaha, thanks everyone, nyaaaa~ Congratmewlations to those that one, and thanks for listening, meowww~!" she cheered, for once looking sincerely happy and genuine and pleased as she stood there adorably, laughing cheerfully, and--...

"...."

That voice....

Instantly, all joy from moments ago vanished, Tarlotte's expression going deathly serious as golden eyes narrowed and scanned the admittedly massive room, a sense of dangerousness and sharpness suddenly about her. When her eyes landed on the source of what she had thought she'd heard, she suddenly let out a sharp growl, arching her back like a cat, actively on all fours to do so. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not mew again!!!! What the hell are you doing here?!" she hissed, obviously absolutely seething, the look in her golden eyes alone enough to tell that much. "I'm gonna make you pay, you dumb, ugly human!!!! MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" she exclaimed, suddenly leaping out into the audience with surprising grace, considering how blinded by rage she seemed by the sight of Zinnia alone.​
tumblr_inline_mry83oMXZO1rk0sf0.jpg

Since Bomb was busy finding Elsa, Bibi picked up the award for him.​

"..."

@Krieg

@LuckycoolHawk9

"..."

"...."

That voice....

229148797052201.jpg

Yun.exe has stopped working, please stand by...

ehondawin4.gif

"WOOHOO!!!" Honda didn't know Yun Lee, but he knew Yun Lee, so he would grab Yun' Lees award that was actually for Yun Lee and not Yun Lee, because he thought it was for Yun Lee, since Yun Lee hadn't been in a game yet and couldn't accept Yun Lee's award.

...long story short Honda grabbed the award : |​

Marco shrugged and interlaced his fingers before placing both his palms back behind his head. Marco then leaned back into the fold out chair, shifting all of his weight to the back of it.

"Don't worry." Marco said, holding up a hand in protest. "I don't plan on watching you." He said. It only took a few seconds for Marco to realize how weird and creepy that sounded, to which he blushed from the embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly. "Not literally 'watch you'- like- ugh... you know what I mean."

@Lissamel
RGB paused momentarily for a few more awards to be handed out. Only polite to be silent for the showing. Mmm, pity he couldn't recognize any of the names being called.

"Don't worry," He laughed, a bit of green coming out of his color-bar mouth now. "The intent was understood. And you're certainly not the first to have issues with the phrasing of it, believe you me..." Though that did leave their options for entertainment a little short, hm. What to do, what to--

Aha!

dqg2s2.jpg

"How's about we exchange some stories to pass the time? You do look rather interesting--I wouldn't mind hearing any tales you've got to tell."

He was getting a bit of an 'American children's cartoon' vibe from Marco, all things considered. Couldn't put his thumb on why, though.

[ @thatguyinthestore ]

Cheza could be found sitting in the audience next to an auburn haired male who was currently speaking with her about one thing or another.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @others

rsz_1ecec56dc3588a431d16b343a6c5cf25_by_teh_zombish-db4rsw3.jpg

RIP stopping the tears. But at least they seemed to be happy enough ones, even despite her sheepish embarrassment. Laughing slightly, the girl just folder her hands behind her, still sheepishly shuffling her foot. "Oh, I see... Heh, sorry for interrupting, then," she murmured, halfheartedly. "Reece did always tell me I was bad with cues," she admitted, letting out another weak laugh. "But... Thanks! I guess I have grown quite a bit," she added, a bit quieter, before seeming to perk up again. "Oh, and there's something else, too!" she exclaimed, excitedly, smiling as she pointed to her teary eyes. "I'm eighteen now. I've finally been Claimed, you know. It's, ahh... It's Aurelia now," she rambled briefly, before seeming slightly awkward, a shy smile coming to her face. "But, umm... You can still call me Ryan, if you'd like."

...I think I'd like that...

tumblr_inline_n76keynSjk1sngncl.gif

The thought aside, the matter of her name not really mattering too much to her, Ryan couldn't help but brighten. How could she? For the first time in countless years- eight and seven months to be precise -she was finally seeing one of her closest friends again. Besides, nothing had ever managed to keep her down for long. It was as though she were a yo-yo, the moment she went down, staying there only moments before coming right back up. And so she laughed with that brilliant smile, shaking her head. "I can't believe it, either...! It's like both of us being here was fate," she spoke, heartily. "I've missed you so much, you have no idea... I've been looking for a way to find you again. I increased my studies, read through all the books in my Uncle Macon's study, but I couldn't figure it out," she spoke, almost sadly. "...But here you are! I really can't believe it!"

But something threw her off, making her give pause. "...Huh?" she muttered, blinking owlishly as Ilona said she could've looked for her. "Lona..." she started softly, reaching to gently place her hands on the girl's shoulders with a tender smile. "You don't have to worry. I don't want to live without you interfering. It isn't interfering if you enjoy it. And if it were, I'd be happy to have you interfering every day. I'm just...-- I'm just happy I can finally see you again."

Even though Mason's condition pulled her away right after. : |

tumblr_inline_n76khoSiTZ1sngncl.gif

Still smiling brightly, Ryan let out a small laugh at Mason's tripping over his words, deciding to offer assistance. "Doppelgangers?" she asked, cheerfully. "And maybe you're right.. Even so, it's good to meet you," she assured, pleasantly. "Though, I'm sorry it's under such circumstances. But don't worry, the pain should go away soon... And if it doesn't, just let me know." With that said, she more than happily helped pull him to his feet, staying especially close in case his body gave out again. She didn't need him falling at all. But what she didn't expect was his next words, leading her eyes to widen and her expression to shift to that of surprise before being replaced by a shy, embarrassed smile, green eyes briefly looking to the floor. "A-ahh, thank you..." she murmured. "Mason's a lovely name, too."

Compliments aside, she did tilt her head at his family comment. "Wow, really?" she replied with interest. "I'm sorry to hear that..." she added, sincerely, looking sympathetic. "I can relate. We... Had a curse on our family, up 'til I was thirteen. A lot of bad things happened, so... I understand. To some extent, anyways. Obviously you can't really understand if you don't go through the exact same thing," she rambled unknowingly, idly tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. Of course, as she went on, she at first failed to notice Mason trying to move, but stepped in just in time to catch him as he took a step... And failed. "W-woah, c-careful...!" she exclaimed, hurriedly catching his form and steadying him with an eventual relieved breath. Phew, that was close...

"Ah, right," Ryan replied as Mason said he may need some help, her hands slowly moving away from where she'd steadied him. Taking another deep breath, she looked at him with more serious eyes. "Just... Stay still, alright? This won't hurt at all. I promise," she assured, sincerely. With that, carefully, she moved to place her fingertips against his forehead, her eyes closing with practiced focus as she did so. For a long few moments she remained like this, healing energy flowing through her and into Mason, treating his injury. "...There. Is that better?.." she asked, worriedly. "And don't worry, I'd be happy to help you find your friend."

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9

"Yeah, that's a lot better," Mason said with his face bewildered. Once his injuries were healed, he summoned his aura. A soft, lavender glow encased his hand. Mason smiled and began standing under his own power.

"You know, Aurelia, something feels familiar about your powers as well. As I've travelled across the multiverse, some things have reacted and felt the same as the aura from the souls of my world. I can feel Ilona's soul, your magic, Shiki's glasses, and even Ilona's special goggles as if they give off a special glow. It's one of the things I never get used to, the idea that aura exists across the multiverse even if it's not in every universe."

Mason halted his speech and blushed. "Sorry, I must be rambling. I guess I picked up that habit from Ilona. The point is that I think I can understand your powers. Maybe your struggles as well. My family has had its fair share of what I would call curses."

Once he was well enough to move around in his own, he searched the crowd for Cheza and found her talking with Toboe. "There she is. Wanna go meet her, Aurelia?" he asked Ryan.

He reached down and picked up his award, which had flown off with the podium, and placed it in a pocket within his coat before heading towards where Cheza was sitting.

"Hey there, Flower. Hi, Toboe," Mason greeted the two. If Ryan had followed him along, then he would blush a little bit more whenever he looked at Cheza.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

He snorted and turned to the gypsy-looking man.
"Ha! Its what he wants. He already admitted he'd have to drag me to Remnant...Which makes any move of his in my territory."

He then frowned and looked him up and down before smiling.

"Nice hat by the way."
Twisted Fate was quite pleased. Nowadays, people rarely commented on his luxurious attire. With a crooked smile, he said,

"Hey, thanks."
A basketball fell from the sky, bouncing briefly before it went still.​
...What the hell?

What just happened was so bizarre, he didn't even comment on it.​

rsz_original_by_teh_zombish-db4ryrl.png

Meanwhile, Mabel Gleeful merely remained upon her perch with a raised brow, giving a flirtatious wave as Qrow(with Roman in tow) attempted to walk out, alongside Twisted Fate. "Heh, bye bye, boys. Do come back soon~" she remarked, casually blowing a kiss to.. one- or more likely, all -of them. She kinda hoped she'd get to see the fight if it happened though.
...What? She was a sadist.​

Before Twisted Fate could fully vacate Mabel's proximity, the irritating seductress had blown a kiss toward him. If he was an average Joe, he would've been captivated by it. However, because he knew somebody in his own universe that acted in a similar way, the blown kiss had no effect on him. He was used to these kinds of things. He looked at Mabel and shook his head in disgust.

@thatguyinthestore

giphy.gif

@Midnight Maiden
Twisted Fate couldn't resist responding to Zim's obnoxious yelling. He approached the alien and stood with his hands in his pockets. He said, sternly,

"Simmer down, small one. I'm sick of hearin' your voice."

Zim appeared to be causing a ruckus because Kofuku had 'lied' to him.

"Even if she's lyin', you shouldn't shout in a woman's face like that. Where are your manners?"

He examined Zim more thoroughly and couldn't recognize what kind of person (or creature) he was.

"...I'm not sure what you are, but does your kind even have manners?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, that's a lot better," Mason said with his face bewildered. Once his injuries were healed, he summoned his aura. A soft, lavender glow encased his hand. Mason smiled and began standing under his own power.

"You know, Aurelia, something feels familiar about your powers as well. As I've travelled across the multiverse, some things have reacted and felt the same as the aura from the souls of my world. I can feel Ilona's soul, your magic, Shiki's glasses, and even Ilona's special goggles as if they give off a special glow. It's one of the things I never get used to, the idea that aura exists across the multiverse even if it's not in every universe."

Mason halted his speech and blushed. "Sorry, I must be rambling. I guess I picked up that habit from Ilona. The point is that I think I can understand your powers. Maybe your struggles as well. My family has had its fair share of what I would call curses."

Once he was well enough to move around in his own, he searched the crowd for Cheza and found her talking with Toboe. "There she is. Wanna go meet her, Aurelia?" he asked Ryan.

He reached down and picked up his award, which had flown off with the podium, and placed it in a pocket within his coat before heading towards where Cheza was sitting.

"Hey there, Flower. Hi, Toboe," Mason greeted the two. If Ryan had followed him along, then he would blush a little bit more whenever he looked at Cheza.

Cheza would smile as she was spoken to, turning to look at Mason, and Ryan if she came along.

"Hello Mason. This one is glad to see you." she responded as she got out of her seat to hug him..

"Hey Mason!" Toboe replied happily with a grin. It was good to see some friends around.

cheza431.jpg~c200

"Congratulations on the award too." Cheza replied, having missed the whole podium incident. Turning to Ryan she would greet her with a wave.

"Hello, this one is pleased to meet you." she said. She was kind of getting the hang of social interactions, at least a little better than before.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
rsz_1ecec56dc3588a431d16b343a6c5cf25_by_teh_zombish-db4rsw3.jpg

RIP stopping the tears. But at least they seemed to be happy enough ones, even despite her sheepish embarrassment. Laughing slightly, the girl just folder her hands behind her, still sheepishly shuffling her foot. "Oh, I see... Heh, sorry for interrupting, then," she murmured, halfheartedly. "Reece did always tell me I was bad with cues," she admitted, letting out another weak laugh. "But... Thanks! I guess I have grown quite a bit," she added, a bit quieter, before seeming to perk up again. "Oh, and there's something else, too!" she exclaimed, excitedly, smiling as she pointed to her teary eyes. "I'm eighteen now. I've finally been Claimed, you know. It's, ahh... It's Aurelia now," she rambled briefly, before seeming slightly awkward, a shy smile coming to her face. "But, umm... You can still call me Ryan, if you'd like."

...I think I'd like that...

tumblr_inline_n76keynSjk1sngncl.gif

The thought aside, the matter of her name not really mattering too much to her, Ryan couldn't help but brighten. How could she? For the first time in countless years- eight and seven months to be precise -she was finally seeing one of her closest friends again. Besides, nothing had ever managed to keep her down for long. It was as though she were a yo-yo, the moment she went down, staying there only moments before coming right back up. And so she laughed with that brilliant smile, shaking her head. "I can't believe it, either...! It's like both of us being here was fate," she spoke, heartily. "I've missed you so much, you have no idea... I've been looking for a way to find you again. I increased my studies, read through all the books in my Uncle Macon's study, but I couldn't figure it out," she spoke, almost sadly. "...But here you are! I really can't believe it!"

But something threw her off, making her give pause. "...Huh?" she muttered, blinking owlishly as Ilona said she could've looked for her. "Lona..." she started softly, reaching to gently place her hands on the girl's shoulders with a tender smile. "You don't have to worry. I don't want to live without you interfering. It isn't interfering if you enjoy it. And if it were, I'd be happy to have you interfering every day. I'm just...-- I'm just happy I can finally see you again."

Even though Mason's condition pulled her away right after. : |

tumblr_inline_n76khoSiTZ1sngncl.gif

Still smiling brightly, Ryan let out a small laugh at Mason's tripping over his words, deciding to offer assistance. "Doppelgangers?" she asked, cheerfully. "And maybe you're right.. Even so, it's good to meet you," she assured, pleasantly. "Though, I'm sorry it's under such circumstances. But don't worry, the pain should go away soon... And if it doesn't, just let me know." With that said, she more than happily helped pull him to his feet, staying especially close in case his body gave out again. She didn't need him falling at all. But what she didn't expect was his next words, leading her eyes to widen and her expression to shift to that of surprise before being replaced by a shy, embarrassed smile, green eyes briefly looking to the floor. "A-ahh, thank you..." she murmured. "Mason's a lovely name, too."

Compliments aside, she did tilt her head at his family comment. "Wow, really?" she replied with interest. "I'm sorry to hear that..." she added, sincerely, looking sympathetic. "I can relate. We... Had a curse on our family, up 'til I was thirteen. A lot of bad things happened, so... I understand. To some extent, anyways. Obviously you can't really understand if you don't go through the exact same thing," she rambled unknowingly, idly tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. Of course, as she went on, she at first failed to notice Mason trying to move, but stepped in just in time to catch him as he took a step... And failed. "W-woah, c-careful...!" she exclaimed, hurriedly catching his form and steadying him with an eventual relieved breath. Phew, that was close...

"Ah, right," Ryan replied as Mason said he may need some help, her hands slowly moving away from where she'd steadied him. Taking another deep breath, she looked at him with more serious eyes. "Just... Stay still, alright? This won't hurt at all. I promise," she assured, sincerely. With that, carefully, she moved to place her fingertips against his forehead, her eyes closing with practiced focus as she did so. For a long few moments she remained like this, healing energy flowing through her and into Mason, treating his injury. "...There. Is that better?.." she asked, worriedly. "And don't worry, I'd be happy to help you find your friend."

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9

Cheza would smile as she was spoken to, turning to look at Mason, and Ryan if she came along.

"Hello Mason. This one is glad to see you." she responded as she got out of her seat to hug him..

"Hey Mason!" Toboe replied happily with a grin. It was good to see some friends around.

cheza431.jpg~c200

"Congratulations on the award too." Cheza replied, having missed the whole podium incident. Turning to Ryan she would greet her with a wave.

"Hello, this one is pleased to meet you." she said. She was kind of getting the hang of social interactions, at least a little better than before.

Ilona would let out a laugh when Ryan would yet again apologize. Really, hadn't it been Shiki who interrupted anyhow? She had been talking to Ryan first when he showed up, after all.

excited_squint_eyes_by_kwkatz09-db2sf79.png

"Dear friend, as I said before, there is no need to apologize!" Ilona exclaimed happily, giving her friend a pat on the back. "I am rather poor with social cues myself," she added. "It wasn't long ago, in fact, that I was easily tricked into believing I had turned someone into a cat when, in truth, she could shape shift into the form on her own." The blonde couldn't help it that she was a bit gullible. But, speaking of Len, Ilona wondered if the girl was around...

Continuing on with their conversation, Ilona smiled sheepishly. "I'm afraid I don't really remember what being "Claimed" means. However, I'd be more than glad to call you either Ryan or Aurelia. I don't care to be referred as a princess anymore, so I can understand how things change over the years."

Sighing, Ilona added, "It's difficult to explain. Few understand that I have... a dark malevolence I bring with me wherever I go. Whether you would've enjoyed me interfering or not, I likely would've brought trouble to your world. Your family's curse... my presence would've probably made it worse. I'm not trying to be morbid, it's just the truth I live with every day."

And what a lonely truth it was. God was it lonely. It was hard staying away from her good friends and even watching them stay away from her on occasion too. Like at the end of the Civil War Incident, not a single one of her friends chose to go with her to the ODMA. Why would they want to after seeing who she was and what she had done?

Ilona quieted when Ryan helped Mason again, smiling hopefully at them.

If my friends can become friends with each other, that's good. That way, they'll have people to look out for them when I have to go away again.

Anyhow, when Ilona would see Mason speaking to Cheza she would become excited again, waving at her from where she stood while speaking in a loud voice. So much for using an indoor voice...

"GREETINGS COMRADE CHEZA! IT'S MOST WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Verite @DBZ7

giphy.gif

@Midnight Maiden

Twisted Fate was quite pleased. Nowadays, people rarely commented on his luxurious attire. With a crooked smile, he said,

"Hey, thanks."

...What the hell?

Before Twisted Fate could fully vacate Mabel's proximity, the irritating seductress had blown a kiss toward him. If he was an average Joe, he would've been captivated by it. However, because he knew somebody in his own universe that acted in a similar way, the blown kiss had no effect on him. He was used to these kinds of things. He looked at Mabel and shook his head in disgust.

Twisted Fate couldn't resist responding to Zim's obnoxious yelling. He approached the alien and stood with his hands in his pockets. He said, sternly,

"Even if she's lyin', you shouldn't shout in a woman's face like that. Where are your manners?"

He examined Zim more thoroughly and couldn't recognize what kind of person (or creature) he was.

kofuku21_by_teh_zombish-dazkq5y.png

Well, Kofuku didn't exactly seem fazed by the yelling, but she did look down at the tiny alien with a pout. "Awwww, lie? What would I lie for?" she asked, evidently upset by the implication. But Twisted Fate came in, seeming to have quite a bit more manners. "Hiiiii~" she greeted, cheerfully.

Also, unfortunately, Zim and Twisted Fate happened to be in the bad luck charm's terrain... Bad things and misfortune followed Kofuku like the plague, as a goddess of misfortune. Unluckily, one of Zim's false contacts suddenly seemed like it might fall out.

@Otto @thatguyinthestore

RGB paused momentarily for a few more awards to be handed out. Only polite to be silent for the showing. Mmm, pity he couldn't recognize any of the names being called.

"Don't worry," He laughed, a bit of green coming out of his color-bar mouth now. "The intent was understood. And you're certainly not the first to have issues with the phrasing of it, believe you me..." Though that did leave their options for entertainment a little short, hm. What to do, what to--

Aha!

dqg2s2.jpg

"How's about we exchange some stories to pass the time? You do look rather interesting--I wouldn't mind hearing any tales you've got to tell."

He was getting a bit of an 'American children's cartoon' vibe from Marco, all things considered. Couldn't put his thumb on why, though.

[ @thatguyinthestore ]

Stories? Marco was flattered by the thought, but the poor boy didn't even know where to start! He had been on some many dangerous adventures with the Mewnian princess that he'd lost count at this point. The teen had begun to top his chin in thought, pondering on which story he should tell.

"Hmmm...." He hummed in deep thought. After a few minutes of thinking, Marco decided on what he thought was a pretty interesting story. "I think I have one." Marco stated with a nod and a smile. "It all started on Star and I's one month anniversary..."

Flashback Again?

The yellow and orange rays of the morning sun had beamed into Marco's room on a summer's day. Marco, of course, was still sleeping in bed. His alarm went off at precisely eight in the morning, as always. But unlike usual, Marco was met with a smiling face looking right as him as he awoke from his slumber.

7c719298b536e23e0668d100d58fbb3d.jpg

"Heeeeeeey Marco!" Star said with what could only be described as the widest grin Marco had ever seen. Marco wasn't really surprised by this. Hell, nothing surprised him at this point. Not even a talking television set would surprise him. The boy yawned before stretching out his arms and rubbing his eyes. He gave a half baked smile to Star.

"Oh... hey Star. Didn't we talk about knocking already? And not using the dimensional scissors to get into my room?" Marco said, pointing the the swirling blue portal that stuck out in the middle of his room like a sore thumb.

"Oh yeah... sorry about that." She said with a sheepish grin before tugging out her pair of dimensional scissors and closing up the portal by simply cutting the portal from bottom to top like you would with any pair of scissors. "But that's not important! What is important is what day it is." Star said as she somehow managed to grin even wider this time.

"Uhhhh, is it your birthday?" Marco asked, totally forgetting what day it was.

"No silly!" Star said to Marco with a slight eye roll. "It's our anniversary!"

"Oh.... right." He said as he mentally punched himself in the face. How could he forget their anniversary?

"Sooooooooo.... what do you have planned? Star asked, eager to hear what Marco's plans for the day are. Marco sighed as he struggled to think of something to tell her. What could he tell her?

"I-it's a surprise!" Marco said with smile as he slipped his red hoodie over his head. Star was grinning even wider now, practically jumping up and down at the thought.

"OOOOOOOO! I LOVE SURPRISES!" Star yelled as she began to skip out of the room. Before she exited the room, Star gave Marco a quick kiss on the cheek. "Happy anniversary." She said with a smaller grin, this one looking more along the lines of a 'couple's grin.' Marco managed to maintain his composure. Until Star left the room, of course. As soon as she exited the room and went downstairs to watch TV.

Once Marco had calmed down a bit, he decided to call up Star's ex boyfriend, Tom. Marco dialed his number into his cell phone and called the demon ex-boyfriend.

"Hello?" Answered the demon, sounding like he had just woken up as well.

"Hey Tom! It's me Marco. I have a question that's uhh- kinda personal." Marco said sheepishly.

"I already know that you're dating Star. I'm totally cool with it."

"Well it's not exactly that. See it's Star and I's anniversary, and I do something for her to make today special." He said.

"Oh dude, just take her to a nice restaurant. She loves those type of places." Tom said, sounding kinda smug over the phone.

"Oh really? Thanks Tom." Marco said with a smile, sounding a lot more certain and confident now.

"Don't sweat it. See ya Marco."

"See ya Tom." He said before hanging up the phone. Now Marco was tasked with the job of finding a nice restaurant.

Later

Marco had spent what felt like hours roaming the city streets searching for the perfect restaurant to treat Star to. Just when Marco was about to give up and go home, he found the perfect place. When Marco entered the restaurant, he was greeted by the smell of steak, fries, and some delicious Texas Toast. There was a man in a tux standing up front.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a reservation?" The man asked in a thick French accent.

"Uhhh, no I do not. But I was wondering if I could schedule one for tonight?" Marco asked as he hoped that there were spots available.

"My deepest apologies, but we do not have any open seats for tonight." The man said as he still maintained the same dry tone. Marco let out a loud sigh and dropped his arms in defeat, letting them dangle in front of him. As Marco began to approach the door and leave, the man spoke up again. "But... there is one way." The man said. Marco immediately lifted his head in delight at the prospect of another way.

"Really? What is it?!" Marco asked, just wanting a way to get this damn reservation.

"Please follow me." He said before stepping away from his position and leading Marco into a room in the back. The room was dark and grimy with metal walls. It was definitely off-putting, especially when compared to the rest of the place. The room was almost entirely empty, save for a few wooden crates, leaving Marco to wonder what exactly it was he needed to do. Marco's question was answered whenever a large muscular man entered the room.

"Defeat him and you will get the reservation." Marco wished that he could say that he was surprised, but he wasn't. He'd already gone through something like this when he was trying to get that stupid tape to earn his red belt. He hoped that this situation would have the same outcome.

"Is this really necessar- AHHH!!" Before Marco could even finish his sentence a fist that was two times the size of his face collided with his left cheek. Needless to say, Marco was out cold. He awoke a few hours later out on the sidewalk in front of the building. Marco would have gone in so he could try again, but it was already getting dark outside and he needed to get home.

Marco soon arrived home with his arms dangling in front of him and his arms slouched forward as he walked. Upon entering the living room, the teen was greeted by Star.

"Marco! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Star said with a smile as she gave Marco a hug. Marco sighed and half heartedly hugged her back. "You okay, Marco?" The princess asked as her boyfriend took a seat on the couch. Instead of answering her, Marco looked at the TV and began to eat some plain chips nonchalantly. "Uhh Marco, you okay?" Star asked. No response. Star walked over to Marco and put her hand on his shoulder. "Marco, there's something wrong with you. Talk to me."

"I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I tried to make today special. I really did. I spent all day looking for the perfect place to take you to. Heck, I forgot about our anniversary, Star! I'm a lousy boyfriend...." Marco said quietly as he tried to fight back tears. Star just sat there quietly for about two minutes staring at Marco. The boy couldn't figure out what she was feeling. Was she mad? Sad? He couldn't tell.

Well that is until she leaned over and kissed him. The kiss was... it was different than all the others he'd had. This one was long. The moment that her lips met his, Marco's cheeks began to heat up along with Star's. It took a bit, but finally Star backed out of the kiss and took hold of Marco's hand.

"Marco, listen. You're not only the best boyfriend I've ever had; you're the best friend I've ever had. Every time that I've felt alone, every time that I felt like my world was going to just come crashing down... you were there for me. Like when I lost Glossaryk and my spell book. I didn't know what to do. I literally felt like nobody was there for me....

Except you. You were there to comfort me. You were the only one who was there to assure me that everything was going to be alright. So what if you couldn't take me out to dinner or whatever? All I really wanted for our anniversary was to spend more time with you." The room fell silent again. The two just sat on the couch staring into each other's eyes. After what felt like hours just sitting on the couch. The silence was broken yet again; this time by Marco reaching over and giving Star a big 'ole hug!

"Thanks, Star." Marco said quietly as he held Star and vice versa.

"No problem, 'safe kid!' " Star said with a smirk before Marco released her from his grasp.

"So... you wanna watch some TV?" Marco asked with a smile as he grabbed the remote of the table in front of them. Star simply nodded and laid her head down on his shoulder with Marco pulling her in closer.

End of Marco's Story

"Aaaand that's pretty much it. I have other stories too but we'd be here for a long time if I told all of them." Marco said before taking a handful of nachos and munching on them. "What about you?" He asked mouth full of the cheesy delicious chips. He swallowed them before continuing his question. "You got any stories?"

@Lissamel

Reactions: Bomb and Lissamel
kofuku21_by_teh_zombish-dazkq5y.png

Well, Kofuku didn't exactly seem fazed by the yelling, but she did look down at the tiny alien with a pout. "Awwww, lie? What would I lie for?" she asked, evidently upset by the implication. But Twisted Fate came in, seeming to have quite a bit more manners. "Hiiiii~" she greeted, cheerfully.

Also, unfortunately, Zim and Twisted Fate happened to be in the bad luck charm's terrain... Bad things and misfortune followed Kofuku like the plague, as a goddess of misfortune. Unluckily, one of Zim's false contacts suddenly seemed like it might fall out.

@Otto @thatguyinthestore

"Hey, thanks."

...What the hell?

"SILENCE FOOL!!! You will not command me!!! I AM ZIM!!! AND I WILL NOT BE COMMANDED BY YOU!!!" The alien shrieked even louder than before.

Zim then felt his contact begin to fall out, to which he grabbed it and tried to keep it in. "Gah!!" He uttered before making one assumption about this god...

tumblr_mkbqzc6gh21qk6xfno1_400.gif

@Midnight Maiden @Otto

Reactions: Bomb
Ilona would let out a laugh when Ryan would yet again apologize. Really, hadn't it been Shiki who interrupted anyhow? She had been talking to Ryan first when he showed up, after all.

"Dear friend, as I said before, there is no need to apologize!" Ilona exclaimed happily, giving her friend a pat on the back. "I am rather poor with social cues myself," she added. "It wasn't long ago, in fact, that I was easily tricked into believing I had turned someone into a cat when, in truth, she could shape shift into the form on her own." The blonde couldn't help it that she was a bit gullible. But, speaking of Len, Ilona wondered if the girl was around...

Continuing on with their conversation, Ilona smiled sheepishly. "I'm afraid I don't really remember what being "Claimed" means. However, I'd be more than glad to call you either Ryan or Aurelia. I don't care to be referred as a princess anymore, so I can understand how things change over the years."

Sighing, Ilona added, "It's difficult to explain. Few understand that I have... a dark malevolence I bring with me wherever I go. Whether you would've enjoyed me interfering or not, I likely would've brought trouble to your world. Your family's curse... my presence would've probably made it worse. I'm not trying to be morbid, it's just the truth I live with every day."

And what a lonely truth it was. God was it lonely. It was hard staying away from her good friends and even watching them stay away from her on occasion too. Like at the end of the Civil War Incident, not a single one of her friends chose to go with her to the ODMA. Why would they want to after seeing who she was and what she had done?

If my friends can become friends with each other, that's good. That way, they'll have people to look out for them when I have to go away again.

Anyhow, when Ilona would see Mason speaking to Cheza she would become excited again, waving at her from where she stood while speaking in a loud voice. So much for using an indoor voice...

tumblr_inline_mhkpkkfZHV1r4ssbx.jpg

"It's alright to be excited, but perhaps some restraint is in order?" The maid spoke with a calm but assertive voice, lightly placing a hand on Ilona's shoulder. "Though it is good to see you all again. ...Even those of you I've never seen before."

It seemed there was quite a crowd here, which wasn't particularly surprising with how loud this girl was.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Verite @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Stories? Marco was flattered by the thought, but the poor boy didn't even know where to start! He had been on some many dangerous adventures with the Mewnian princess that he'd lost count at this point. The teen had begun to top his chin in thought, pondering on which story he should tell.

"Hmmm...." He hummed in deep thought. After a few minutes of thinking, Marco decided on what he thought was a pretty interesting story. "I think I have one." Marco stated with a nod and a smile. "It all started on Star and I's one month anniversary..."

Flashback Again?

The yellow and orange rays of the morning sun had beamed into Marco's room on a summer's day. Marco, of course, was still sleeping in bed. His alarm went off at precisely eight in the morning, as always. But unlike usual, Marco was met with a smiling face looking right as him as he awoke from his slumber.

7c719298b536e23e0668d100d58fbb3d.jpg

"Heeeeeeey Marco!" Star said with what could only be described as the widest grin Marco had ever seen. Marco wasn't really surprised by this. Hell, nothing surprised him at this point. Not even a talking television set would surprise him. The boy yawned before stretching out his arms and rubbing his eyes. He gave a half baked smile to Star.

"Oh... hey Star. Didn't we talk about knocking already? And not using the dimensional scissors to get into my room?" Marco said, pointing the the swirling blue portal that stuck out in the middle of his room like a sore thumb.

"Oh yeah... sorry about that." She said with a sheepish grin before tugging out her pair of dimensional scissors and closing up the portal by simply cutting the portal from bottom to top like you would with any pair of scissors. "But that's not important! What is important is what day it is." Star said as she somehow managed to grin even wider this time.

"Uhhhh, is it your birthday?" Marco asked, totally forgetting what day it was.

"No silly!" Star said to Marco with a slight eye roll. "It's our anniversary!"

"Oh.... right." He said as he mentally punched himself in the face. How could he forget their anniversary?

"Sooooooooo.... what do you have planned? Star asked, eager to hear what Marco's plans for the day are. Marco sighed as he struggled to think of something to tell her. What could he tell her?

"I-it's a surprise!" Marco said with smile as he slipped his red hoodie over his head. Star was grinning even wider now, practically jumping up and down at the thought.

"OOOOOOOO! I LOVE SURPRISES!" Star yelled as she began to skip out of the room. Before she exited the room, Star gave Marco a quick kiss on the cheek. "Happy anniversary." She said with a smaller grin, this one looking more along the lines of a 'couple's grin.' Marco managed to maintain his composure. Until Star left the room, of course. As soon as she exited the room and went downstairs to watch TV.

Once Marco had calmed down a bit, he decided to call up Star's ex boyfriend, Tom. Marco dialed his number into his cell phone and called the demon ex-boyfriend.

"Hello?" Answered the demon, sounding like he had just woken up as well.

"Hey Tom! It's me Marco. I have a question that's uhh- kinda personal." Marco said sheepishly.

"I already know that you're dating Star. I'm totally cool with it."

"Well it's not exactly that. See it's Star and I's anniversary, and I do something for her to make today special." He said.

"Oh dude, just take her to a nice restaurant. She loves those type of places." Tom said, sounding kinda smug over the phone.

"Oh really? Thanks Tom." Marco said with a smile, sounding a lot more certain and confident now.

"Don't sweat it. See ya Marco."

"See ya Tom." He said before hanging up the phone. Now Marco was tasked with the job of finding a nice restaurant.

Later

Marco had spent what felt like hours roaming the city streets searching for the perfect restaurant to treat Star to. Just when Marco was about to give up and go home, he found the perfect place. When Marco entered the restaurant, he was greeted by the smell of steak, fries, and some delicious Texas Toast. There was a man in a tux standing up front.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a reservation?" The man asked in a thick French accent.

"Uhhh, no I do not. But I was wondering if I could schedule one for tonight?" Marco asked as he hoped that there were spots available.

"My deepest apologies, but we do not have any open seats for tonight." The man said as he still maintained the same dry tone. Marco let out a loud sigh and dropped his arms in defeat, letting them dangle in front of him. As Marco began to approach the door and leave, the man spoke up again. "But... there is one way." The man said. Marco immediately lifted his head in delight at the prospect of another way.

"Really? What is it?!" Marco asked, just wanting a way to get this damn reservation.

"Please follow me." He said before stepping away from his position and leading Marco into a room in the back. The room was dark and grimy with metal walls. It was definitely off-putting, especially when compared to the rest of the place. The room was almost entirely empty, save for a few wooden crates, leaving Marco to wonder what exactly it was he needed to do. Marco's question was answered whenever a large muscular man entered the room.

"Defeat him and you will get the reservation." Marco wished that he could say that he was surprised, but he wasn't. He'd already gone through something like this when he was trying to get that stupid tape to earn his red belt. He hoped that this situation would have the same outcome.

"Is this really necessar- AHHH!!" Before Marco could even finish his sentence a fist that was two times the size of his face collided with his left cheek. Needless to say, Marco was out cold. He awoke a few hours later out on the sidewalk in front of the building. Marco would have gone in so he could try again, but it was already getting dark outside and he needed to get home.

Marco soon arrived home with his arms dangling in front of him and his arms slouched forward as he walked. Upon entering the living room, the teen was greeted by Star.

"Marco! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Star said with a smile as she gave Marco a hug. Marco sighed and half heartedly hugged her back. "You okay, Marco?" The princess asked as her boyfriend took a seat on the couch. Instead of answering her, Marco looked at the TV and began to eat some plain chips nonchalantly. "Uhh Marco, you okay?" Star asked. No response. Star walked over to Marco and put her hand on his shoulder. "Marco, there's something wrong with you. Talk to me."

"I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I tried to make today special. I really did. I spent all day looking for the perfect place to take you to. Heck, I forgot about our anniversary, Star! I'm a lousy boyfriend...." Marco said quietly as he tried to fight back tears. Star just sat there quietly for about two minutes staring at Marco. The boy couldn't figure out what she was feeling. Was she mad? Sad? He couldn't tell.

Well that is until she leaned over and kissed him. The kiss was... it was different than all the others he'd had. This one was long. The moment that her lips met his, Marco's cheeks began to heat up along with Star's. It took a bit, but finally Star backed out of the kiss and took hold of Marco's hand.

"Marco, listen. You're not only the best boyfriend I've ever had; you're the best friend I've ever had. Every time that I've felt alone, every time that I felt like my world was going to just come crashing down... you were there for me. Like when I lost Glossaryk and my spell book. I didn't know what to do. I literally felt like nobody was there for me....

Except you. You were there to comfort me. You were the only one who was there to assure me that everything was going to be alright. So what if you couldn't take me out to dinner or whatever? All I really wanted for our anniversary was to spend more time with you." The room fell silent again. The two just sat on the couch staring into each other's eyes. After what felt like hours just sitting on the couch. The silence was broken yet again; this time by Marco reaching over and giving Star a big 'ole hug!

"Thanks, Star." Marco said quietly as he held Star and vice versa.

"No problem, 'safe kid!' " Star said with a smirk before Marco released her from his grasp.

"So... you wanna watch some TV?" Marco asked with a smile as he grabbed the remote of the table in front of them. Star simply nodded and laid her head down on his shoulder with Marco pulling her in closer.

End of Marco's Story

"Aaaand that's pretty much it. I have other stories too but we'd be here for a long time if I told all of them." Marco said before taking a handful of nachos and munching on them. "What about you?" He asked mouth full of the cheesy delicious chips. He swallowed them before continuing his question. "You got any stories?"

@Lissamel

The telly-head was, shockingly, rather invested in the story. Dimensional scissors--That made him laugh a bit. Demonic ex-boyfriends? Rather outlandish, but maybe he wasn't one to talk. It was a story of...Dedication. Young love. He found it sweet, in that all-too-sentimental way of his. His color-bar mouth was a smile, and green was dripping out--Though he did pause and sort of wipe the color away when Marco referred back to him.

"Lovely story," He said. Well, now, he felt positively inferior. How on Earth was he supposed to tell a story of even remotely similar quality? ...Well, since now he was in a bit of a sentimental mood...RGB shifted in the chair, tapping on the bottom-left of his head in thought. "I suppose...I have one, in a similar vein..."

There was a time when they weren't so positive the world was ending. And she was there.

zjijwz.png

The House of Paint was still taking visitors at the time. Things were still being sold. He hadn't lost so many--Only one or two, maybe. It was just as a defense measure. In case the world really was close to ending. Which they knew, now, it was. It was after the final spat with Magnus, but how long after...Well, RGB couldn't quite put a pin in it. It was a time as nebulous and vague as the rising water. A time that made his throat thick with that damning nostalgia, even despite attempts to always look towards the future and make a better ending.

Really, RGB, you're so unromantic. You never bring me any presents these days.

He used to.

The House of Paint had finished their sales that night. She was restocking the shelves, moving fresh dreams and nightmares to the front so they'd look more appealing. Everything was well-organized, in it's place. Nothing was out of her sight. Nothing ever was out of her sight.

He'd come back from the market again, just as the first strokes of twilight began to overtake the skies. He'd knocked on the door with his cane. She opened it. "Careful, now," She'd chided, "People will begin to suppose you're fond of me."

"Now, now, Madras. I can't help it if we have a little..." He'd gestured to the vials on the back wall, "Chemistry."

She'd shaken her head, her eye gently rolling. But she'd caught notice of a small wrapped parcel under his arm. Her arms crossed loosely--Everything she ever did was so loose. "Have something there?"

"Never can hide from you, can I?"

"You're doing a poor job of trying. For me?"

"Can't fathom who else it'd be for. Oh, unless I missed Dial's birthday..." He laughed to himself, smiling ever so wide. "Come now, love, impolite to keep a gentleman waiting." With flourish the telly-head held out the parcel, offering it to the cyclops.

A small smile graced her face. "I'm very lucky you aren't a gentleman, then," She'd said, but she took the gift. She pulled off the ribbon around the parcel first, setting it on her counter, perhaps for gauging the resale value of it. Or, more likely, to see if she could harvest the Baker-Miller pink from the ribbon. She opened the parcel in the same meticulous way; peeling off every inch of the tea rose orange wrapping paper to avoid any possible rips and tears, and then setting it aside for color harvesting or resale value. She opened up the cardboard box, though tilted her head slightly as she saw the contents.

Nails.

Four long nails, made of a metal that seemed to change color depending on exactly how you looked at them. The metal tools rested on a small red cloth. Madras reached in and picked up one of the nails, holding it between two of her fingers. "Care to explain?"

"Well..." He'd rubbed the back of his knuckle on his shirt in some attempt to appear nonchalant, "I happened to find them in the market. Peddler said they're wonderfully versatile. I thought of you looking at them." He'd begun to tick off on his fingers, "You could put a final one in someone's coffin when you're through with them, and if you happen to find a wry concept you wish to keep you can use them to nail it down. Combined with teeth, they become very intense. If you're angry enough, you could use them to nail one's ears back. Might I add that now that you have them, you can never lose for want of them--And I suppose you could consider my giving this to you, well, paying on them." RGB's screen had practically brightened with his string of jokes, and Madras herself had cracked a small smile. RGB straightened a bit. "Most important of them all, I think...You can use them to nail colors to the wall. Which I think you'll find would make your job a touch easier, and...Would be...Rather nice."

She'd let out a small exhale at that. She took a while observing the nails before placing the one she was holding back in the box. She put the box on the counter. Behind all the quips, Madras could tell RGB was still scared, apprehensive, at the thought that the world could be ending. She walked up to his side. She looked up at him. "Thank you," She said, which seemed to surprise RGB enough to stop the small trickle of yellow from his mouth. "You're more thoughtful than you look. I hope business with you doesn't come to a point where I must nail colors to the wall--But it's very nice to have." But she'd paused. She'd inhaled. She'd taken his hand. "You still think there's a way to stop it."

"There is. There has to be."

"But is it so bad if it ends?"

She'd all but melted up against him, wrapping her arms around one of his arms. Her eye closed. For a while, they were just together, breathing, waiting. The air was thick with questions and yet lacking the answers they both, at least to some degree, desired. Her heartbeat mixed with the constant white noise his screen produced, and they were together--Two distinct things, and yet still one.

And then RGB said, "Have you still the phonograph?"

"Hm?" Her eye opened again, and she looked up at him. "Of course. Just for you. Do you want to...?"

"If you do. If you suppose everything will end, why--This could be our last time! What a shame that would be."

That time, she had laughed, softly and quietly. She pulled away from him and went to the corner of the House of Paint, into one of the storage closets. Among the idle daydreams that didn't sell all too well, there was a phonograph and some records. RGB came up alongside her as she thumbed through the vinyl, and the two of them landed on one particular record. They put it down on the phonograph, then set the needle at the song they wanted.

Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money
Maybe we're ragged and funny
But we'll travel along, singin' a song,
Side by side

They danced.

30cx2tk.jpg

"...I haven't seen her since...Well, since Hero got in a bit of trouble. But the world hasn't ended yet. There's still hope. Heh, she'd probably call me all too sentimental..."

RGB paused, realizing his tone was growing a little distant. He let out another slightly staticy cough, then looked back towards Marco, his voice quickly going back into his more usual cadence as though in an attempt to cover it up. Needn't get too open with strangers. "...That's my story, then."

[ @thatguyinthestore ]

Reactions: thatguyinthestore

"It's alright to be excited, but perhaps some restraint is in order?" The maid spoke with a calm but assertive voice, lightly placing a hand on Ilona's shoulder. "Though it is good to see you all again. ...Even those of you I've never seen before."

It seemed there was quite a crowd here, which wasn't particularly surprising with how loud this girl was.

Cheza smiled and waved to Ilona from where she was. She was happy to see the princess again. Giggling to herself at rhe other's enthusiasm.

Toboe waved to the maid that had joined them in his usual friendly matter.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Kaykay @others

Reactions: Mason Moretti

cheza431.jpg~c200

older_ryan_by_teh_zombish-d9qfb1d.png

The pat on the back and reassurance from Ilona seemed to make Ryan regain her bearings and thus, her smile, green eyes shining as she regarded her friend of so many lost years. "Right, sorry, haha.. Bad habit, I guess," she replied, unintentionally apologizing yet again. But Ilona's comment about her own gullibility only further reassured the blonde woman, who let out a small giggle. "Wow, sounds like I've missed a lot," she mused, smiling despite feeling a small bit of pain from that fact. She really had missed... everything. And that? That was extremely painful, though she was endlessly happy to be together again.

008.png

"So what you're saying is that you're both naive, gullible children. Hmph," Weiss finally interjected again with a sigh. What a pain... Not to mention, it seemed a crowd was gathering, something she wasn't too fond of. "I'd rather not be caught up in such trivial exchanges. Should you need me, just call," she stated, before promptly walking off with pride and grace, leaving a slightly bewildered and dismayed Ryan to rub her neck, before awkwardly speaking up. "...I didn't mean to upset her..."

Ah, well.

Doing her best to shake it off and bounce back, Ryan nodded when Ilona said she didn't remember the details on Claiming. "Oh, it's alright. It has been a long time, and I still had years to go before it happened, last I saw you," she assured, sniffing briefly. "But... I'd be happy to go by either name. Rid still calls me Ryan, so did Gil, last I saw him. I... Wouldn't mind if you did, too." That was true. Heck, more than she wouldn't mind. She'd be happy to be called that again. Her mother, Lena, Reece, pops-- They all called her Aurelia now, her new name. And she was okay with that, don't get her wrong. But still, Ryan just had a sense of familiarity and comfort, coming from Ilona's lips. Something she missed.

But as Ilona continued to go on, Ryan's seemingly ever-present smile faded, forehead creasing with concern and seriousness. "...Lona," she murmured, hands still gently on her shoulders, applying a gentle reassuring squeeze. "That doesn't matter to me. If having trouble come to my world meant seeing you again? I'd happily endure it. Even if only a few moments together meant disaster for me... I'd be happy to go through it for you. And that's my choice," she assured, finally letting her hands fall away, wiping one last tear away as her smile returned. "So don't worry. Please.. And never think you have to go this alone. Ever."

Of course, again, she'd gone to help Mason after all that.

"I'm glad," she spoke, gently, to his claim he felt better. His summoning of his aura earned a mildly surprised look from her, briefly, before she smiled once again. "Wow," she awed at the faint, beautiful glow, eyes shining as she observed. But his words snapped her out of it, leaving her mildly embarrassed she'd been caught up in the beauty. "Ahh, really? I've never had anyone say they could feel it before... Aside from a bit of warmth, anyways," she mused, thoughtfully. His words about rambling, however, only earned a small laugh. "Oh, don't worry. I'm certainly just as bad, I admit... It doesn't bother me."

As for his offer to meet Cheza, she was slightly surprised by the sudden offer, but she did want to make sure he was really fully alright... And it was only polite to meet her, after all. Besides, she always was a social butterfly. Meeting new people was a blast. "I'd love to!" was thus her eager reply, as she followed Mason quietly, offering a polite wave to Cheza and Toboe as they arrived. "Oh... Pleased to meet you, as well," she offered, giving a small bow of her head, almost awkwardly. "I'm Aurelia. But you can call me Ryan, if you'd like, anyways."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @Mason Moretti @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.