• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:
The dream, the quest for reality
The curiosity, the quest for reality.

===

Once shown the plush and the tongue, Sachiko became completely still, her eyes going wide upon seeing those two items. Obviously this was something that she found very important to herself... and by this... she dropped the scissors and ceased her crazed laughter completely. Like the filth had been washed away, the red of her dress was replaced with a pure white.

tumblr_inline_n9uwiisMWF1slvs4r.jpg

"I... I-I."

Stepping away from the group, and almost like how Yuka had acted near the group, Sachiko immediately apologized to them while tears streamed down her face.

tumblr_n0yt8tt5Nh1tr6qvto1_500.gif

"... I... I'm so sorry..."

Hugging the black cat plush tight in her arms and keeping a strong grip over the bag that contained her tongue, Sachiko began to disappear, signifying that her spirit was finally appeased... and put to rest. From this, the apparition that was the Heavenly Host Elementary School had no "Sachiko" to maintain it anymore... and that also meant it was possible for them to escape now!

tumblr_inline_n6tzw1Mr6H1ql8ac4.png

"Alright, done with appeasing Sachiko, let's get ourselves out of this school!"

Erika looked over to see that this was their chance, and there was no other time to do this. With that said, it was clear that it was either escape while they had the chance with the "Sachiko Ever After" charm. Though, they had to do so soon... because it appeared that the school was already choosing a certain spirit for something.

tumblr_inline_n8kju4AkTs1sg14et.png

"O... Oh no... the school... it's choosing me to become the... n-new "Sachiko"... please go before I hurt any of you!!"

Yuka cried out as she began to run away from the group, and hints of red began to bleed into her simple blue dress... She wasn't bluffing when it came to becoming the new "Sachiko." So nevertheless, they had to get moving and do the charm now. Though, before that would become an option, a sudden rip in dimensional boundaries appeared under the group's feet, and just like that, everyone, including Erika and Robin, began to tumble into an eventual darkness... In that darkness, some would take notice on how Edward and Bo weren't in the crowd... so it was to be assumed that they got left behind.

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

Upon recovering from the sudden transition of the surrounding setting, Pucci, Henry, Chrom, Castiel, Plutia, Teemo, Ilona, Ratonhnhake:ton, Buu, Undyne, Zombina, Diarmuid, Yuna, Hazama, Heather, Guillo, and Shazam would find themselves in a beautiful garden full of sakura blossom trees. There was only one that seemed to be unable to bloom, far off in the distance... a magnificently grand tree with no blossoming flowers gave off... a supernatural essence. As if it were a living person or entity... However, as much as this seemed to be a situation where they would be genuinely lost, there was someone most likely to guide them through...

image.png

"... I take it that you're from the Witch's Game my friend won't stop talking about."

This woman gave off a powerful essence, almost like Sachiko back in Heavenly Host. A strange glow also came from her, giving it away that she's a powerful spirit in some way. Thankfully she wasn't going to harm them, but why appear before her now?

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

===

latest

On the other hand, Lucina, Dio, Sarah, Morgan, Deedee, Sorey, Mikleo, Mettaton, Jason, Herbert, Leah, Io, HK-47, Giorno, Aya, Mark, and Jamie were left in a place that was similar to the Rokkenjima island, but a faint purple hue was seen in the rainy sky. A desolate chapel was in front of them, its entry doors left a crack open... what waited before them, they would have to find out one way only...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

===

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!

lW3rNIh.png
After getting over the annoyance of being transported again, Heather looked around at the group that she was now with. Than Heather saw a woman, who anyone could tell looked super powerful. She listened to the woman speak. "Yes, we are from that game. If you don't mind me asking, but who are you?" Heather couldn't help but notice that one flower didn't seem to grow. The tree did give of a beautiful glow, that was odd.

@The Great Detective @Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

Upon seeing nearly all of those who had died before him, Kyle's eyes went wide. He'd rejected the idea that he'd really died at all, and yet he'd searched the bodies of two of people before him. Grasping at something to believe in, Kyle could only imagine every death had just been an illusion. A cruel joke. After seeing the state of Beatrice, who knew what could be taken at face value?

Letting a sigh of exasperation, Kyle rubbed at his face.

3p7gIQr.png

"What a joke." Lowering his hand, Kyle tilted his head and looked curiously at Gordon. He'd heard the narrator say just who had been quickly accused of his supposed murder. "Apparently you killed me. Can't say I wasn't an easy target if that's true. Hold up on the magic flame for a second, help me figure out something here." Pointing his index finger at Crono, Kyle grimaced. "Certainly you have some idea what's going on here. Why were you made the Maestro?"

@The Great Detective @york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman

Last edited:
By the time that Kyle would run out to the hallway, the supposed narrator was gone, as if she never existed. Before he could try to investigate the area, a sudden dimensional barrier opened up underneath his feet, and soon... he fell.

"I would... if I knew how to find workarounds on this type of magic. It's most likely dimensional boundaries that are being manipulated... given that this spellcaster is doing all of this escaping without a kakera..."

Ange grumbled in frustration as it came to the fact that they had a slippery one to chase, but before they could do much either, a large dimensional boundary opened up under their feet as well.

"Well... Crono, guess it's time we split for now. I have some stupid copy-cat to smack around. Just hope the peeps I send you to don't kill ya~"

With a snap of her fingers, Gaap sent him through a portal, probably to somewhere with people that were a part of the Game.

===

20-SS05_17.png

Kyle, Crono, Izayoi, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Gordon would find themselves within a classroom of Heavenly Host. For what reason, it was unknown, but Ange was nearby as well... only unconscious by the looks of it. A small blue flame, another spirit, was above Ange's unconscious body... could they communicate with it?

@Atomyk @york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Gilgamesh upon arriving at the new location chose to approach the blue flame and asked "Hmph! Are you capable of speech? If so what is the meaning of this?".

@Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Upon seeing nearly all of those who had died before him, Kyle's eyes went wide. He'd rejected the idea that he'd really died at all, and yet he'd searched the bodies of two of people before him. Grasping at something to believe in, Kyle could only imagine every death had just been an illusion. A cruel joke. After seeing the state of Beatrice, who knew what could be taken at face value?

3p7gIQr.png

"What a joke." Lowering his hand, Kyle tilted his head and looked curiously at Gordon. He'd heard the narrator say just who had been quickly accused of his supposed murder. "Apparently you killed me. Can't say I wasn't an easy target if that's true. Hold up on the magic flame for a second, help me figure out something hear." Pointing his index finger at Crono, Kyle grimaced. "Certainly you have some idea what's going on here. Why were you made the Maestro?"

Crono
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Crono nodded a little at what Gaap said, he looked a bit apprehensive about this news but, nonetheless, he gave her a little wave before he was transported away, a look of determination on his face... Though once he arrived, he frowned a little, looking around; this strange building was nothing like anything he had seen before, though, he could gather that it was some sort of beaten looking school. Why did he feel like there was something oddly... Nostalgic about this area? He wasn't quite sure, but, his thoughts were interrupted by two distinct individuals, one whom he recognized had been questioning him the past round, they both seemed to be wondering what they were doing here... Which honestly even he himself didn't know. So, he shrugged, though the second question actually made him think about the answer to that, then, he spoke, realizing simple hand gestures simply would not cover the answer. "The game was compromised." He said, it looked like he was trying his best to word his answer correctly, as if he either didn't know the full details, or simply couldn't mention them...

Lucina frowned upon realizing Chrom and Henry weren't with them. She did look down to Deedee when the girl got closer and huddled against her.

"Stay close little one." She said in a soft tone, following Morgan and the rest into the chapel. Lucina kept a hand on Parallel Falchion's hilt though as they entered; weary.

@The Great Detective @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles
Sorey and Mikleo notice their main weapons are back after noticing Lucina's, and they both facepalm as they head with her, cautious, both having their weapons drawn and in hand.

Pain_zpszpd3f3li.png

Feeling the pitter-patter of rain against his face...

Determined_zpsjyyzaawb.png

It fills Mettaton with determination.

"Feel free to help out anytime, Sarah..." he mentioned, painstakingly standing himself up on two legs.

"I'm...I-I'm counting on you." Mettaton coughed, shooting a glare to Aya somewhere nearby.

He chuckled darkly.

Just%20a%20Flesh%20Wound_zpscwoxc4r8.png

"And please...make sure the little darling over there doesn't dismantle me again."

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

"Fine!", Sarah said firmly, but not shouting, as she used a pocket knife she had in her pocket, and she slashed a small cut on her arm. She didn't have too much material to work with here, so she took a candy wrapper she had put in her pocket from some time earlier, and wiped some of the blood from her arm and gave the wrapper to Mettaton.

"Here you go", Sarah said, "but that's the best I can do. I can't protect you any more than I can protect myself, but if someone tries something, I'll act on it as much as I can."

tumblr_nq71w7vdYG1uybq4do1_540.png

She then approached the slightly open door... and had her weapon ready to fire in case whatever might appear in that door wasn't friendly.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin@Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:
The dream, the quest for reality
The curiosity, the quest for reality.

===

Once shown the plush and the tongue, Sachiko became completely still, her eyes going wide upon seeing those two items. Obviously this was something that she found very important to herself... and by this... she dropped the scissors and ceased her crazed laughter completely. Like the filth had been washed away, the red of her dress was replaced with a pure white.

tumblr_inline_n9uwiisMWF1slvs4r.jpg

"I... I-I."

Stepping away from the group, and almost like how Yuka had acted near the group, Sachiko immediately apologized to them while tears streamed down her face.

tumblr_n0yt8tt5Nh1tr6qvto1_500.gif

"... I... I'm so sorry..."

Hugging the black cat plush tight in her arms and keeping a strong grip over the bag that contained her tongue, Sachiko began to disappear, signifying that her spirit was finally appeased... and put to rest. From this, the apparition that was the Heavenly Host Elementary School had no "Sachiko" to maintain it anymore... and that also meant it was possible for them to escape now!

tumblr_inline_n6tzw1Mr6H1ql8ac4.png

"Alright, done with appeasing Sachiko, let's get ourselves out of this school!"

Erika looked over to see that this was their chance, and there was no other time to do this. With that said, it was clear that it was either escape while they had the chance with the "Sachiko Ever After" charm. Though, they had to do so soon... because it appeared that the school was already choosing a certain spirit for something.

tumblr_inline_n8kju4AkTs1sg14et.png

"O... Oh no... the school... it's choosing me to become the... n-new "Sachiko"... please go before I hurt any of you!!"

Yuka cried out as she began to run away from the group, and hints of red began to bleed into her simple blue dress... She wasn't bluffing when it came to becoming the new "Sachiko." So nevertheless, they had to get moving and do the charm now. Though, before that would become an option, a sudden rip in dimensional boundaries appeared under the group's feet, and just like that, everyone, including Erika and Robin, began to tumble into an eventual darkness... In that darkness, some would take notice on how Edward and Bo weren't in the crowd... so it was to be assumed that they got left behind.

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

Upon recovering from the sudden transition of the surrounding setting, Pucci, Henry, Chrom, Castiel, Plutia, Teemo, Ilona, Ratonhnhake:ton, Buu, Undyne, Zombina, Diarmuid, Yuna, Hazama, Heather, Guillo, and Shazam would find themselves in a beautiful garden full of sakura blossom trees. There was only one that seemed to be unable to bloom, far off in the distance... a magnificently grand tree with no blossoming flowers gave off... a supernatural essence. As if it were a living person or entity... However, as much as this seemed to be a situation where they would be genuinely lost, there was someone most likely to guide them through...

image.png

"... I take it that you're from the Witch's Game my friend won't stop talking about."

This woman gave off a powerful essence, almost like Sachiko back in Heavenly Host. A strange glow also came from her, giving it away that she's a powerful spirit in some way. Thankfully she wasn't going to harm them, but why appear before her now?

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

===

latest

On the other hand, Lucina, Dio, Sarah, Morgan, Deedee, Sorey, Mikleo, Mettaton, Jason, Herbert, Leah, Io, HK-47, Giorno, Aya, Mark, and Jamie were left in a place that was similar to the Rokkenjima island, but a faint purple hue was seen in the rainy sky. A desolate chapel was in front of them, its entry doors left a crack open... what waited before them, they would have to find out one way only...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

===

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!

Oh great another trip and again separated from Herbert. Zombina groaned aloud, good luck looking after Jason like this.

Undyne meanwhile turned her attention towards the speaker. "You got that right! So what's the big idea to nab us? You another player in all of this?"

"Fine!", Sarah said firmly, but not shouting, as she used a pocket knife she had in her pocket, and she slashed a small cut on her arm. She didn't have too much material to work with here, so she took a candy wrapper she had put in her pocket from some time earlier, and wiped some of the blood from her arm and gave the wrapper to Mettaton.

"Here you go", Sarah said, "but that's the best I can do. I can't protect you any more than I can protect myself, but if someone tries something, I'll act on it as much as I can."

She then approached the slightly open door... and had her weapon ready to fire in case whatever might appear in that door wasn't friendly.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin@Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Mettaton turned shamelessly wide-eyed the moment Sarah handed him the wrapper. He quickly swiped it out of her hands, rather rudely, and without warning. Much like a starved child would accept a slice of bread. Mettaton licked the wrapper clean without a second thought, and the effects were almost instantaneous. The robot stood up straighter, smiled brighter, and didn't seem to have a single scratch on him. That cut in his leg? Poof, gone. His smashed eye? Clear as day, not even a smudge on it.

And boy, was he happy about it.

Cheery_zpskxolz4xy.png

"Thank you oh so much, darling!~" Mettaton cheered, giving Sarah a good smooch on the cheek. His lips felt surprisingly warm... "I must make this up to you somehow!~"

As such, he followed her closely, already trying his best to assist her. Stepping up to the church, he fiddled with his arm for a little while, before a bright flashlight popped out of it and shone through the crack.

Questioning_zpstwpwsic3.png

"Need a light?"
@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Mettaton turned shamelessly wide-eyed the moment Sarah handed him the wrapper. He quickly swiped it out of her hands, rather rudely, and without warning. Much like a starved child would accept a slice of bread. Mettaton licked the wrapper clean without a second thought, and the effects were almost instantaneous. The robot stood up straighter, smiled brighter, and didn't seem to have a single scratch on him. That cut in his leg? Poof, gone. His smashed eye? Clear as day, not even a smudge on it.

And boy, was he happy about it.

Cheery_zpskxolz4xy.png

"Thank you oh so much, darling!~" Mettaton cheered, giving Sarah a good smooch on the cheek. His lips felt surprisingly warm... "I must make this up to you somehow!~"

As such, he followed her closely, already trying his best to assist her. Stepping up to the church, he fiddled with his arm for a little while, before a bright flashlight popped out of it and shone through the crack.

Questioning_zpstwpwsic3.png

"Need a light?"
@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers

Sarah smiled slightly as she saw how Mettaton made use of the drops of her blood. It was a fascinating reaction, she could never imagine how Pops might need or make use of her blood the way this one did. And she couldn't imagine Pops reacting similarly, just in case it ever happened. It was unusual, but a good moment, Sarah thought.

"No problemo", Sarah said, somewhat in a lighter mood after Mettaton seemed to be doing better now. "Let's hope whatever's ahead of us doesn't cause any more blood shed."

tumblr_niyhut67Zd1qfb5cjo3_500.gif

Then she turned back to focus on what was behind, or would be revealed by opening the door... "You can point the light right over there", Sarah said, pointing towards the opening in the door, and speaking in a slightly lower volume than she was before. She kept her weapon ready, and her finger ready to pull on the trigger...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin@Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers

Crono

Crono nodded a little at what Gaap said, he looked a bit apprehensive about this news but, nonetheless, he gave her a little wave before he was transported away, a look of determination on his face... Though once he arrived, he frowned a little, looking around; this strange building was nothing like anything he had seen before, though, he could gather that it was some sort of beaten looking school. Why did he feel like there was something oddly... Nostalgic about this area? He wasn't quite sure, but, his thoughts were interrupted by two distinct individuals, one whom he recognized had been questioning him the past round, they both seemed to be wondering what they were doing here... Which honestly even he himself didn't know. So, he shrugged, though the second question actually made him think about the answer to that, then, he spoke, realizing simple hand gestures simply would not cover the answer. "The game was compromised." He said, it looked like he was trying his best to word his answer correctly, as if he either didn't know the full details, or simply couldn't mention them...
"Nice observation, genius" Izayoi murmurs as he stands, dusting his jacket off as he kicks a piece of rubble lightly​

"So, you wanted to free the little girl trapped here, correct? I only caught glimpses of this place from the video of the place, but I'm sure that it was her" he turns to Crono and quirks a brow "Right?"

He didn't much care what happened to her, but he'd make an active effort to avoid killing her if he could

@york @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk

Sarah smiled slightly as she saw how Mettaton made use of the drops of her blood. It was a fascinating reaction, she could never imagine how Pops might need or make use of her blood the way this one did. And she couldn't imagine Pops reacting similarly, just in case it ever happened. It was unusual, but a good moment, Sarah thought.

"No problemo", Sarah said, somewhat in a lighter mood after Mettaton seemed to be doing better now. "Let's hope whatever's ahead of us doesn't cause any more blood shed."

tumblr_niyhut67Zd1qfb5cjo3_500.gif

Then she turned back to focus on what was behind, or would be revealed by opening the door... "You can point the light right over there", Sarah said, pointing towards the opening in the door, and speaking in a slightly lower volume than she was before. She kept her weapon ready, and her finger ready to pull on the trigger...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin@Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers

Smirk_zps5eo8jq2i.png

"On it.~" Mettaton responded quietly, peeking the flashlight further into the opening, making sure he didn't get in anyone else's way.

Sarah was the one with the gun, after all.

But, that didn't stop him from peering inside himself...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
Buu stretched and yawned, finally awoken from his slumber by all the noise. Once he was on his feet, he simple gazed around with a curious stare, taking in his surroundings. "So. No more school. That means no more lunch room. Pity...."
Next, he turned to the girl
"Game? Yes. We're here for the game. But not to play, to win..." A grin stretch across his rubber face. "Buu wants the wish. He wants to wish for candy...all the candy...every...."

Mobile post

@blossum tree people
tumblr_inline_nsupl08NgF1re9spw_540.png

Huh? Where were Plutia and Teemo and the others at now?

Whatever, Plutia thought so she decided to chat with the new person.

tumblr_inline_nsuppnvMde1re9spw_540.png

"Hiiiii... Umm... we kinda are.... and yeah.... My name is Plutiaaaaa, and this is Teemo... Where are we now........?"

"Wait, when did I become a pet?"

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
B8xU7ew.png

Pucci gave the woman a look, still somewhat uneasy after their encounter within Heavenly Host. He could indeed feel the aura from the woman, as though she were some sort of spirit. Though he remained cautious, Whitesnake remaining idle as it waited out of sight, Pucci decided to wait and see what this... individual would do.

After all, it wouldn't do at all to wish harm upon a possible holy spirit.

"... Indeed. Are you here to help us through this difficult time, Miss...?" He asked, realizing that the entity before them all hadn't introduced herself just yet, assuming she intended to.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
tumblr_mqmap0KawD1qi1wjmo1_500.gif

Something tells you with all the shit that's happened that Chrom wasn't in a trusting mood towards this powerful person before them.

"Why do you ask? Are you out to kill us as well..?"

Realizing that Lucina and Deedee were no with them Chrom could only hope that they would stay safe.

Meanwhile Henry was busy cobvering up that stab wound he suffered earlier. The Blood was still fresh on his hands.

@Verite @The Great Detective @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
"...That would be correct. And, who are you?"

She seemed quite powerful, but Hazama just couldn't quite figure out why. Quite strange...

Yuna took a look at the tree that didn't bloom. Why wouldn't it bloom? Some kind of special tree? She couldn't help but try to investigate it, but it wasn't like she could actually do anything about it. It was pretty though, blooming or not.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Verite @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
lW3rNIh.png
After getting over the annoyance of being transported again, Heather looked around at the group that she was now with. Than Heather saw a woman, who anyone could tell looked super powerful. She listened to the woman speak. "Yes, we are from that game. If you don't mind me asking, but who are you?" Heather couldn't help but notice that one flower didn't seem to grow. The tree did give of a beautiful glow, that was odd.

@The Great Detective @Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
Oh great another trip and again separated from Herbert. Zombina groaned aloud, good luck looking after Jason like this.

Undyne meanwhile turned her attention towards the speaker. "You got that right! So what's the big idea to nab us? You another player in all of this?"

image.png

"Oh... so many questions from all of you. I'd love to answer them all, but I'm afraid that I know very little about the Game's in-workings... I was only told that when Players from the Game come in, I'll have to lead you to the tree of Saigyou Ayakashi, you know... the tree that hasn't bloomed unlike the others. My friend should be expecting you there... As for my name, I'm Yuyuko Saigyouji, a princess that's been harboring the Hakugyokurou of the Netherworld for about a thousand years."

For a ghost princess, she didn't seem that bad, but as for how this "friend" of hers was connected to the Game in some way... one could only imagine on who her friend really was.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
tumblr_inline_n8q83cVDha1sfvecc.png

Dad...

Already, she missed the warmth she had felt while hugging Robin. Her father had always been able to cheer her up with a hug thanks to that warmth, a gentle heat that was made of the love he felt for his child. She had grown up cherishing that feeling, always looking forward to it. To have it taken away once again so suddenly...

Her legs briefly buckled, but she steadied herself, drawing a dagger, "Come on, guys... Let's get this over with..." Her free hand eased the door open, all to peek inside the chapel and see if anyone was there.​

"Ah, a church. I suppose given the colorful of cast of people we have assembled here, there might be some symbolism behind this. But all I can see is yet another place we'll have to explore that's possibly festering with the restless spirits of children, joy to us." Herbert muttered as he walked closer to the door and motioned to it.

"Jason? I can't imagine you're too pleased with the proceedings. You've been moved against your own will yet again. I know how much you long to be free of this witch's chains, of my control over you. You'll get it when we escape this game and not a moment before. Until then you'll serve your purpose and be the first to see what lies in store for us here. Wouldn't want to risk any of us going in first would you?" The scientist ordered as Jason huffed and moved forward but not before glancing down at Aya. Had to make sure she was still in one piece.

Walking forward, the serial killer had indeed grown tired of this entire affair. Hazama possessed the notebook of that detective and was nowhere in sight. That and Herbert continued to wave his control over him in his way like some kind of leash. Jason Voorhees was angry and he had no inclination to open the door politely.

Rearing his fist back, he sought to smash the door down.

jason-voorhees-gif1.gif

If successful then he'd continue forward, unafraid of whatever creatures or spirits may have been lurking within. They couldn't kill him, nothing could kill him and keep him that way. Not even whatever this witch threw at them next.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M@CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles
Leah loaded a bolt into her crossbow. She looked at Morgan and Io. "Another chapel? Could this be the same as the last one?" Leah said to herself. "Yes, Morgan. Let's go."

Io stuck close to Leah and Morgan, ready to pull out her phone at moment's notice.

Poor Deedee who, despite Chrom, Lucina, and Henry having tried to send to her after she took the blow from Buu, hardly seemed to be recovering was.. less than cheerful. She looked about ready to totally break again, and yet, she was somehow managing to *somewhat* keep herself together... She just had to keep reminding herself that Mark and Trina would've wanted her to be brave...

Though 'brave' was the last thing the girl felt.

Before she had the chance to register what all was happening around her, Deedee found that Chrom and Henry were gone... And she was at a new dreary location, feeling as lost, scared, and alone as ever. Shakily, the girl finally managed to climb to her feet again, not bothering to wipe away her remaining tears. It didn't bother her that they were there, since she could see just fine now that they had stopped. All that lingered were the slowly-drying ones on her freckled, pale face.

...Yeah, the poor kid didn't know what to do or who to turn to.. And she hadn't seemed to notice Mark was there. She just huddled close to Lucina, feeling slightly less afraid in doing so. Maybe she wouldn't be too much of a liability after all, judging by the fact that she made no complaints about her slight injuries inflicted by Buu kicking her.

It looked like this kid might have been tougher than she seemed. At least, when it came to physical pain tolerance. It probably had something to do with all of those injuries that had littered her frail little body when she'd came here.. Though she wasn't keen on talking about her experience in the 'scary basement' with the 'bad people'.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles
Lucina frowned upon realizing Chrom and Henry weren't with them. She did look down to Deedee when the girl got closer and huddled against her.

"Stay close little one." She said in a soft tone, following Morgan and the rest into the chapel. Lucina kept a hand on Parallel Falchion's hilt though as they entered; weary.

@The Great Detective @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles
Everything that'd happened had been a blur to Mark. No, not even a blur. After "waking up," or whatever the hell he'd just done, he wasn't able to do anything but shamble about like a zombie, generally just sticking behind the group. A side effect of being brought back to life, or having a busy player, perhaps? Whatever the case, he'd been "dormant" throughout the events involving Battler and Sachiko, and only now, after the sudden transportation, did his sense finally return to him.

And did they return with a flash. Searing pain tore through Mark's head in an instant, causing him to double over and gasp, his hands reflexively shooting up to his temples. For a few seconds, the world was spinning-no, not spinning, violently gyrating, turning itself inside out, and generally making things a little hard to adjust to. Taking a bit to compose himself, Mark slowly stood up straight again, his hands returning to his sides as he surveyed his situation. Whelp, the Flare seemed to be back. Yippee. Fucking hooray.

"I....I just...wait, where are we? How did...." Mark trailed off, not asking anyone in particular anything in particular, really. He knew he was back in the Game, that's what the Creator Witch had said. Some part of him wondered if that was true, because another part was betting he'd hallucinated all of that. The doll. The pain going away. The fireworks, everything. With a deep sigh, Mark was content to follow along with whatever the others were doing, not occupying himself with anything right now.

Pain_zpszpd3f3li.png

Feeling the pitter-patter of rain against his face...

Determined_zpsjyyzaawb.png

It fills Mettaton with determination.

"Feel free to help out anytime, Sarah..." he mentioned, painstakingly standing himself up on two legs.

"I'm...I-I'm counting on you." Mettaton coughed, shooting a glare to Aya somewhere nearby.

He chuckled darkly.

Just%20a%20Flesh%20Wound_zpscwoxc4r8.png

"And please...make sure the little darling over there doesn't dismantle me again."

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

latest

Inside the chapel, it was relatively normal, that there was no sign of anything crudely out of place. However, they weren't alone. A woman that bore an outfit purely of the color white happened to be trying to lock a set of doors just down the aisle in a haste, to where she even drops the golden key while she was in this rush.

"D-Dammit... I... I need to seal this room up... before..."

The woman didn't seem to notice the people that were entering the chapel from the front doors, and not even bothered by the fact that blood trickled down from a cut on her neck...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin@Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Gilgamesh upon arriving at the new location chose to approach the blue flame and asked "Hmph! Are you capable of speech? If so what is the meaning of this?".

@Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT

3p7gIQr.png

"What a joke." Lowering his hand, Kyle tilted his head and looked curiously at Gordon. He'd heard the narrator say just who had been quickly accused of his supposed murder. "Apparently you killed me. Can't say I wasn't an easy target if that's true. Hold up on the magic flame for a second, help me figure out something here." Pointing his index finger at Crono, Kyle grimaced. "Certainly you have some idea what's going on here. Why were you made the Maestro?"

Crono

"Nice observation, genius" Izayoi murmurs as he stands, dusting his jacket off as he kicks a piece of rubble lightly​

"So, you wanted to free the little girl trapped here, correct? I only caught glimpses of this place from the video of the place, but I'm sure that it was her" he turns to Crono and quirks a brow "Right?"

He didn't much care what happened to her, but he'd make an active effort to avoid killing her if he could

It turned out that really... this blue flame... this spirit, was actually Yuka's.

"...Crono... is that... you?"

A voice of a little girl came from the spirit, and since Crono was the only one that Yuka would recognize out of the ones present here, it was only then that she would address him like this.

@york @DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk

latest

Inside the chapel, it was relatively normal, that there was no sign of anything crudely out of place. However, they weren't alone. A woman that bore an outfit purely of the color white happened to be trying to lock a set of doors just down the aisle in a haste, to where she even drops the golden key while she was in this rush.

The woman didn't seem to notice the people that were entering the chapel from the front doors, and not even bothered by the fact that blood trickled down from a cut on her neck...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin@Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles
tumblr_inline_n9rehfLHaw1rmfe7f.png

With a calculating eye, Morgan sized up the woman as she picked up the key. It seemed they had found someone who didn't want them there. "One of Beatrice's minions, eh?"

latest

Ooh_zpsumcj2xsb.png

"Ooooh~, would you look at that dress...I'm loving the faded colours." Mettaton murmured as they all looked inside the chapel,

Smirk_zps5eo8jq2i.png

"Your kind's fashion sense is on point." he continued, much more intent on admiring the woman than questioning her, or acknowledging her wound for that matter.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers​

It turned out that really... this blue flame... this spirit, was actually Yuka's.

"...Crono... is that... you?"

A voice of a little girl came from the spirit, and since Crono was the only one that Yuka would recognize out of the ones present here, it was only then that she would address him like this.

@york @DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk
Crono
@DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Crono frowned, he wasn't entirely sure if this was the right place... But something in him told him that the girl Izayoi was referring to was indeed Yuka, looking towards that blue flame above Ange's body, there was something eerifly familiar about it... Just then though, Yuka's voice came from it, confirming what he seemed to already know somehow... In response, he nodded, it appeared to confirm what Izayoi had said, along with what Yuka was asking, he wasn't quite sure if Yuka was able to take the charm from him in her current state... But he decided to try anyways, bringing out the charm he had brought for her... And offering it out to Yuka. He wasn't talking, but, the expression on his face made it clear it was meant for her, even if this hadn't been the original one he was going to give her, he figured it would do just as well... The pendant looked well kept, but yet a little worn, having traveled so many placed with Crono, but, yet, that faint, sweet, smell coming from the pendant was still as strong as ever; the Millenial Fair had dozens upon dozens of such trinkets laying around, but, outside of that place, such an item was truly unique...​

Guillo reactivated.

"I forgot how nice it could be to just turn my mind off and forget my troubles.

... Wait, am I still here? Gods alive..."

ss2015-11-15at08.19.14_zpsmbe3kumq.jpg

"The tree that hasn't bloomed... I assume we're going to have to fix that. I've always wanted to be a gardener, you know. I'm even dressed for the occasion, in case you couldn't tell."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mighty Roman

latest

Mark tilted his head in confusion as he followed the others into the chapel. Her? Could it be? That meant....what had happened earlier, it was real? Not just more hallucinations? He'd died, and come back? Shaking his head free of those thoughts, Mark glared at the woman, his voice finally piping up a little. There were other things to worry about, at the moment.

"Before what?"

latest

f3095a74cd53fe7d29ae70d8a4efea55.jpg

The mention of Beatrice's minion was all Jason needed to hear. As Herbert looked over the architecture in the room, Jason made his way forward with his hands out at his side. Tightly clenched into fists as his eye glared at this woman in white. In truth it didn't really matter if she was a minion of the witch that kept bringing them to different places or if she was just some innocent bystander.

She was in their way and had to be removed. Breaking her neck and twisting her head off seemed like a easy way of accomplishing that. Once he was close enough to the woman, Jason lashed out to try and grip her by the neck and pick her up off her feet.

Herbert noticed Jason's gesture but merely watched with folded arms. If this woman wasn't working against them then he'd use his Reagent on Jason and force him to release her. If she was another one of Beatrice's many obstacles? Then he'd let Jason do with her as he pleased.

"If you are one of the witch's minions, I suggest you re-think your loyalty and explain yourself to us. You have a very short window of opportunity and it's quickly approaching it's deadline.." Herbert snarked.

@The Tactitian @FireDrake150 @Mari @CCC Kouhai @Lizzy @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @DBZ7

latest

Lucina didn't try to talk to the woman yet, seemed that Mark beat her to what she was going to say. So, she stayed near Deedee and keep Parallel Falchion in hand in case the woman posed any threat.

@DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.