• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n8q83vcc8d1sfvecc.png

"OOOOOHHHHHH, I WAS RIGHT! BRILLIANT, VERY GOOD!" Morgan cheered gleefully, drawing back one of her knives to throw Battler's way in return for the stake. Her own blade began to glow with purple energy as a twisted, amused smirk appeared on her lips, "Well then, it's only proper if I admit my identity! I am Morgan Tact, daughter of Robin Tact and Erika Furudo!" The energy suddenly spiked and shifted to Red as the dagger was thrown and deflected against the stake, while at the same time, Robin's eyes widened in shock.

tumblr_inline_nifrgkIopn1sfvecc.png

"So she truly is our daughter..."

tumblr_inline_nifrgjwUx41sfvecc.png

Without a second thought, the tactician's new rifle was raised and aimed for the fake's head, a sharp bang resounding as he pulled the triggered. As he worked the lever to reload, he nodded to the group of individuals who had been pulled from his home world and made a plead to them, "Chrom, Lucina, Henry! I ask of you, help the blue-haired girl as if she was I myself!"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Great Detective @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan

During all of this confusion one voice did get to the both of them. Henry with his own blood still fresh on his hands and Chrom who had been keeping an eye on Deedee.

profile_picture_by_ask__henry-d5xjzff.jpg

"..Whatever you say Robin.." Oh shit here we go again. This time he casted the dark spell 'Flux'. This spell would summon an orb of darkness that will creep up upon Fake Battler before impounding into them. It was a weak spell but in a way Henry was testing to see how effective Dark magic would be on fake Battler.

"..."

tumblr_mqhz1nWyWl1rrzycxo1_500.gif

So here was Chrom now right next to Morgan with his sword at the ready. "Something tells me it'll take more than base weaponry to beat this guy."

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Jeremi

tumblr_n8px3nl3Su1sdpck8o1_500.gif

Lucina stood beside Chrom and Morgan where she could keep an eye on Deedee.

She said nothing so far, but stood her ground. She would do whatever possible to protect those she loved and those she's come to know on some level.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Anybody I missed

Buu awoke from his slumber, stretching out his arms, trying to renew his circulation. "Now. What did I miss?"

@everyone

To hear such a flat denial of information made Kyle's blood boil. Withholding information from Kyle was little more than a challenge to the ex-detective, a man who was too used to getting the information he wanted from people one way or another. As the woman attempted to rush out of the room, Kyle practically jumped forward in an effort to grab her arm. He didn't know where she could even run to and he had no idea if she could just blast him away with magic of some kind, but Kyle wasn't going to give up that easily.

CxO3FEe.gif

"Why not?" he asked, whether or not he'd managed to hold her steady. "If you bluff, I'll figure it out. If you stall, I'll press. That's how this works. I am done being wary. If I have to be out of my element, I'll just bring you into my element."

@The Great Detective
280920.jpg

"... I... cannot... say."

Ignoring the fact that she was kept from running away from him as her arm had been caught by his grip, the narrator continued to deny to speak of what was really going on. However, what could've been a blunt and standoffish response instead came out to sound like a forced and unsure response. Even if Kyle was doing his best to keep her in place so he could get the answers to his questions, the woman somehow slipped away, almost like a ghost... and for a split second, a hint of a bleeding cut on her neck could be seen...

Clumsily rushing out of the room, a strange distortion in time occurred again, but it wasn't as major as the ones that would occur before a murder during the Game... Though, what's going to say that the woman had fully escaped from his pressing questions because of this?

@Atomyk

Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Crono closed his eyes... Realizing he might just have one last chance to salvage this, maybe all his efforts wouldn't go to waste... And he'd see Yuka again. A look of determination crossed his face as he soaked in the information presented to him; it looked like the players might be locked in an eternal struggle, if someone didn't put an end to this. It seemed like the players were headed down a road that was going to be rather difficult to turn back from, however, Crono knew, that he had to change their future... And in turn, the future of many others possibly, including himself... With that in mind, he nodded, reaching his hand out to the strange projection; it wasn't entirely foreign to him anymore, not since he had traveled through time, and accessed holographic terminals in a distant, desolate future. He opened his eyes suddely, dragging the marker that represent's the Game's players, moving it into the final phase. The battle for the past, present, and future of everyone here was about to begin... Just like it had before for Crono. He kept a firm image of Yuka in his mind, hoping with all of his heart that his letter and that charm had reached her... Even if they didn't, Crono had another charm, he hadn't thought he'd ever had to use this one, but... He had bought a second one from the fair to keep with him, incase the other one went missing somehow... Though, he had been keeping it as a little trinket, and through all these years, it still had a rather sweet, almost candy-like smell; it's sweet aroma was neither too strong, nor too weak... It seemed like such a trinket was a rather popular commodity back in the kingdom of Guardia.​
With such a simple action, the entire planning of the Game was changed... the effects wasn't going to occur immediately, as the Game was still within the Heavenly Host Elementary School... but it wouldn't be going to it's next planned stage. The woman only clapped her hands in glee, as if Crono had been a great help on using that last bit of magic that the Golden Witch had given him to use this panel.

"Seee? Now everything's going to be a lot easier on Beato's end of the Game. Sure it might be hard to convince the other Players to play the final phase a certain way... but it's sure going to be on even terms now~! Oh, and if you don't know who I am if Beato didn't bother to introduce me in the case of the Maestro being voted out... which indeed happened, the name's Gaap~!"

For someone that was well trusted by the Golden Witch, Gaap seemed rather laidback and never showed much sign of seriousness in her.

@york

"Considering you keep running away" he grunts, launching himself after her again "And that I'm sure nothing you could do could hurt me anyway" he stops, kicking chunks of rock at her, letting them explode upon impact with either her or the ground "I think you're full of shit!"

He'd suddenly take off again, leaving the smokescreen from the explosions to cover his movement as he leaps up into the air, attempting to land on her with a deadly kick!

@The Great Detective @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
image.png

"!"

Clearly she wasn't expecting this right off the bat, and thus, she was sent into the ground by his kick. Even for a powerful spellcaster from the looks of it, even she wasn't prepared for this, and faced the full brunt of it. Despite this, the woman was able to stand right back up, and readied a dimensional boundary out of here.

100.png

"... you know... I would stick around and play some more, but the responsible adult here needs to do some work for the Game now."

However, it seemed that Will and Kanon were fast and ready to keep their target here at all costs.

Kanon2.jpg

"You're not getting away!"

large.jpg

"You're finished."

Both of them got very spot-on strikes at the woman, and just as it would appear that her boundary had failed and her body would fall... she simply disappeared... It was hard to say if she were truly hurt by this... but it seemed like she had made some sort of illusion to escape them unnoticed...

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

tumblr_inline_n8q83vcc8d1sfvecc.png

"OOOOOHHHHHH, I WAS RIGHT! BRILLIANT, VERY GOOD!" Morgan cheered gleefully, drawing back one of her knives to throw Battler's way in return for the stake. Her own blade began to glow with purple energy as a twisted, amused smirk appeared on her lips, "Well then, it's only proper if I admit my identity! I am Morgan Tact, daughter of Robin Tact and Erika Furudo!" The energy suddenly spiked and shifted to Red as the dagger was thrown and deflected against the stake, while at the same time, Robin's eyes widened in shock.

tumblr_inline_nifrgkIopn1sfvecc.png

"So she truly is our daughter..."

tumblr_inline_nifrgjwUx41sfvecc.png

Without a second thought, the tactician's new rifle was raised and aimed for the fake's head, a sharp bang resounding as he pulled the triggered. As he worked the lever to reload, he nodded to the group of individuals who had been pulled from his home world and made a plead to them, "Chrom, Lucina, Henry! I ask of you, help the blue-haired girl as if she was I myself!"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Great Detective @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan
During all of this confusion one voice did get to the both of them. Henry with his own blood still fresh on his hands and Chrom who had been keeping an eye on Deedee.

profile_picture_by_ask__henry-d5xjzff.jpg

"..Whatever you say Robin.." Oh shit here we go again. This time he casted the dark spell 'Flux'. This spell would summon an orb of darkness that will creep up upon Fake Battler before impounding into them. It was a weak spell but in a way Henry was testing to see how effective Dark magic would be on fake Battler.

"..."

tumblr_mqhz1nWyWl1rrzycxo1_500.gif

So here was Chrom now right next to Morgan with his sword at the ready. "Something tells me it'll take more than base weaponry to beat this guy."

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_nsupl08NgF1re9spw_540.png

"Huh???? What are we doing???" Plutia was so confused while she was napping.

tumblr_inline_mwoxrtCSff1re9spw.png

"I knowwwwwwwwww!! My name is Plutia.... CPU of Planeptuneeeeeeeee... It's nice to meet youuuuuuu..." Plutia copied the others using the Purple Declaration, as she has no idea what's going on, so might as well go with the flow.

Meanwhile Teemo.

"Umm... why do you have a bag? You need to pick up dog poop?" Teemo asked Battler.

@The Great Detective @others​

She said nothing so far, but stood her ground. She would do whatever possible to protect those she loved and those she's come to know on some level.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Anybody I missed

Even with the fact that his power had been greatly diminished due to the earlier logic battle regarding his identity, it appeared that the shadows that made up his form were able to slowly regenerate his head upon the shot that came from Robin's newly acquired rifle. Heck, even Henry's spell didn't do much to the already "dark-composed" Battler.

"Good... very good... Wonderful to see that many of you are rounding up to go up and work on killing the killer... hah, that's nice to hear..."

Due to how he had been weakened, Battler, or "Culprit Battler" from what Erika had said about this incarnation of him, saw no reason to waste his energy with this disguise, so he had his form transition to one that would significantly resemble what he really was...

6785523.jpg

"We all can't forget the fact that I hold the very ticket for all of you to escape this school building. We can't forget that the menacing spirit of Sachiko still dwells and aims to kill us one by one... I have no worries if I am left alone with the spirit, for we have a lot in common. For all I know... destroying the bag that contains the spirit's tongue needed for appeasing could spell out complete entrapment here..."

Upon saying this possibility, Culprit Battler couldn't help himself but squeeze the bag a little in his fist, acting as if he were going to crush it here and now. However, he stopped himself before real damage could be done, and stuffed it away into his pockets.

"Now... here's the real question... what is there to come after this? Whether or not you all succeed in killing me... what will that accomplish? Hmmmm~?"

A single snap of his fingers, and many tendrils made out of shadowy substances and masses swarmed to immobilize and squeeze the life out of the present Players as of now.

"God dammit... you stupid culprit theory of Battler... If I had access to my scythe, I would slice your stupid theory and you into bits..."

As Erika didn't have much of an actual way to combat this fake Battler, she stood behind Robin, but keeping an attentive eye for any phrases that the faker would say in Purple.

During this impending conflict, Sachiko was still present at the same time, and since Culprit Battler had pocketed the tongue that belonged to her, she wasn't exactly appeased yet. Instead, she was also a threat in this mess, aiming to stab anybody really with those scissors of hers.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Lizzy @everyone​

Even with the fact that his power had been greatly diminished due to the earlier logic battle regarding his identity, it appeared that the shadows that made up his form were able to slowly regenerate his head upon the shot that came from Robin's newly acquired rifle. Heck, even Henry's spell didn't do much to the already "dark-composed" Battler.

"Good... very good... Wonderful to see that many of you are rounding up to go up and work on killing the killer... hah, that's nice to hear..."

Due to how he had been weakened, Battler, or "Culprit Battler" from what Erika had said about this incarnation of him, saw no reason to waste his energy with this disguise, so he had his form transition to one that would significantly resemble what he really was...

6785523.jpg

"We all can't forget the fact that I hold the very ticket for all of you to escape this school building. We can't forget that the menacing spirit of Sachiko still dwells and aims to kill us one by one... I have no worries if I am left alone with the spirit, for we have a lot in common. For all I know... destroying the bag that contains the spirit's tongue needed for appeasing could spell out complete entrapment here..."

Upon saying this possibility, Culprit Battler couldn't help himself but squeeze the bag a little in his fist, acting as if he were going to crush it here and now. However, he stopped himself before real damage could be done, and stuffed it away into his pockets.

"Now... here's the real question... what is there to come after this? Whether or not you all succeed in killing me... what will that accomplish? Hmmmm~?"

A single snap of his fingers, and many tendrils made out of shadowy substances and masses swarmed to immobilize and squeeze the life out of the present Players as of now.

"God dammit... you stupid culprit theory of Battler... If I had access to my scythe, I would slice your stupid theory and you into bits..."

As Erika didn't have much of an actual way to combat this fake Battler, she stood behind Robin, but keeping an attentive eye for any phrases that the faker would say in Purple.

During this impending conflict, Sachiko was still present at the same time, and since Culprit Battler had pocketed the tongue that belonged to her, she wasn't exactly appeased yet. Instead, she was also a threat in this mess, aiming to stab anybody really with those scissors of hers.

Well this was largely met with resistance from Chrom who hacked away at the tendrils to protect not only himself but Morgan and Lucina as well. "Is that the best you got..?" He spoke while hacking away with Falchion.

Henry on the other hand took up a Defensive stance in front of Deedee while casting Bolganone at any in coming tendrils. He was using the lava to protect himself and Deedee.

@The Great Detective @Bomb @Lizzy @The Tactician @Hospes

Well this was largely met with resistance from Chrom who hacked away at the tendrils to protect not only himself but Morgan and Lucina as well. "Is that the best you got..?" He spoke while hacking away with Falchion.

Henry on the other hand took up a Defensive stance in front of Deedee while casting Bolganone at any in coming tendrils. He was using the lava to protect himself and Deedee.

And here comes the two spirits creeping up onto Crimson.​

6785523.jpg

tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

Morgan's eyes narrowed as she began evasive movements, hopping and rolling about the room to avoid the tendrils. Another pair of daggers, this time charged with Blue energy, flew from her hands, aimed at the fake Battler's wrists, "It'll accomplish getting rid of a murderer working for Beatrice and an impostor ruining the good name of the man I call my uncle! Besides, if you destroy that tongue, Sachiko will come after you eventually!" It seemed the girl didn't wish to risk a Red Truth just yet, wishing to build up to it instead.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Lizzy @everyone​

6785523.jpg

Oh crap, Teemo is trapped.

"Hey, help me get out of this thing!"

As for Plutia...

She transformed, letting her break the shadowy substance due to her body changing.

tumblr_inline_n2k4lkPgov1re9spw.png

"Oh, my. You're quite the naughty one, Battler. Perhaps I should have some fun with you~"

Iris Heart flew at Battler and tried to attack his arm that held the bag.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Lizzy @everyone​

Once he'd secured his hold on her arm, Kyle tightened his grip, scared she'd slip out somehow. His eyes narrowed on her as she spoke, the ex-detective noting the unease in the woman's response. No stranger to interrogation, he'd heard that tone so often before, though it usually took much longer to coax an individual into that position. Either something outside her control was holding the narrator back, or she was simply unsure if could answer his questions.

Kyle was about to ask something else when the woman slipped from his fingers, causing Kyle to jerk his hand back in response. He watched her turn almost ghostly for a moment as she moved away from him and out the room. The bleeding he'd spotted worried him. Was questioning her hurting her? If that was the case, Kyle couldn't be sure if pressing further was something he felt comfortable with doing. Regardless, he followed into the next room.

Damn. What the hell is all this now?

sYm9nvE.png

Gritting his teeth, Kyle blinked rapidly, trying to focus in an attempt to follow the woman's path. "Hey!" he barked. "We're not done here! Is something wrong with you?"

@The Great Detective

Last edited:
image.png

"!"

Clearly she wasn't expecting this right off the bat, and thus, she was sent into the ground by his kick. Even for a powerful spellcaster from the looks of it, even she wasn't prepared for this, and faced the full brunt of it. Despite this, the woman was able to stand right back up, and readied a dimensional boundary out of here.

100.png

"... you know... I would stick around and play some more, but the responsible adult here needs to do some work for the Game now."

However, it seemed that Will and Kanon were fast and ready to keep their target here at all costs.

Kanon2.jpg

"You're not getting away!"

large.jpg

"You're finished."

Both of them got very spot-on strikes at the woman, and just as it would appear that her boundary had failed and her body would fall... she simply disappeared... It was hard to say if she were truly hurt by this... but it seemed like she had made some sort of illusion to escape them unnoticed...

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Well... That battle ended fast.

Gilgamesh and Iskander both having simply observed that recent battle, seeing how once again the target escaped. That seemed to be a trend with this Murder Game.
Once that battle was over Gilgamesh spoke up asking "Hmph! Once again the target flees! Do you intend to find a manner to Prevent that? Or shall we be stuck in a game of cat and mouse?".

@DapperDogman @The Great Detective

Sorey and Mikleo Join Lucina, Moving to make some difference.

Sorey: Lucina, Would you like some assistance?"
Mikleo: "I didn't come all this way just to be a liability!"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari

Lucina was currently helping her father cut down the tendrils. At the question she turned her head to the two.

"That would be appreciated." She said with a nod. If outright attacks wouldn't work on this "Culprit Battler" then that meant the Truths. Lucina was not sure she'd be good in what she'd consider a battle of words but if it came to it she'd help the best she could. Maybe it'd be good practice for the future Exalt in the end as well?

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Everyone

• Love

Culprit Battler simply waved his hand to signal his shadows to sink into the ground, tracking down to where those shadows would stem from below their feet.

"You'll see... it's just that I... adore playing around... with my prey first..."
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

Morgan's eyes narrowed as she began evasive movements, hopping and rolling about the room to avoid the tendrils. Another pair of daggers, this time charged with Blue energy, flew from her hands, aimed at the fake Battler's wrists, "It'll accomplish getting rid of a murderer working for Beatrice and an impostor ruining the good name of the man I call my uncle! Besides, if you destroy that tongue, Sachiko will come after you eventually!" It seemed the girl didn't wish to risk a Red Truth just yet, wishing to build up to it instead.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Lizzy @everyone​

"... interesting... inheriting the powers of a Witch from little miss detective... too bad it's only... a simple... Blue Truth... ihihihi..."

Despite this, he let himself be pierced by the Blue Truth, as if there were some Truth in her words about his existence. Nevertheless, a hoarse laugh echoed from his direction.

"... tell me... what makes you think... that I'm... working for Beatrice? Why would I... a simple murderer... work for a foolish... Golden Witch? Why work for a Witch... if she's already dead?"

While it sounded to be a bluff, his Purple Declaration soon gave off the power of a Red Truth, signifying that he was not lying on Beatrice being... dead. Using that power of the Red, the shadows underneath everyone would spike up, hoping to pierce them all from bottom to top.
Oh crap, Teemo is trapped.

"Hey, help me get out of this thing!"

As for Plutia...

She transformed, letting her break the shadowy substance due to her body changing.

tumblr_inline_n2k4lkPgov1re9spw.png

"Oh, my. You're quite the naughty one, Battler. Perhaps I should have some fun with you~"

Iris Heart flew at Battler and tried to attack his arm that held the bag.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Lizzy @everyone​
Unfortunately by then, he had pocketed the bag that contained Sachiko's tongue, and slashing through his arm only left a cut that bled out more of those shadows.

"... yes... I'll... give you... that enjoyment... just stay still..."

From his wound of bleeding shadows, the shadows formed into spikes in an attempt to stab through Iris Heart, who was too close to him at the time.

Lucina was currently helping her father cut down the tendrils. At the question she turned her head to the two.

"That would be appreciated." She said with a nod. If outright attacks wouldn't work on this "Culprit Battler" then that meant the Truths. Lucina was not sure she'd be good in what she'd consider a battle of words but if it came to it she'd help the best she could. Maybe it'd be good practice for the future Exalt in the end as well?

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Everyone
Before they could try and jump in on the fight against Culprit Battler, Sachiko decided to get herself another victim, seeing as executing one of them wasn't enough.

cp4.jpg

"C a n y o u s p a r e a n e y e f o r m e ?"

The girl in red aimed to attack Sorey, those scissors were ready for more stabbing if the fresh blood on the metal was a sign of that enough.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @everyone​

Culprit Battler simply waved his hand to signal his shadows to sink into the ground, tracking down to where those shadows would stem from below their feet.

"You'll see... it's just that I... adore playing around... with my prey first..."

"... interesting... inheriting the powers of a Witch from little miss detective... too bad it's only... a simple... Blue Truth... ihihihi..."

Despite this, he let himself be pierced by the Blue Truth, as if there were some Truth in her words about his existence. Nevertheless, a hoarse laugh echoed from his direction.

"... tell me... what makes you think... that I'm... working for Beatrice? Why would I... a simple murderer... work for a foolish... Golden Witch? Why work for a Witch... if she's already dead?"

While it sounded to be a bluff, his Purple Declaration soon gave off the power of a Red Truth, signifying that he was not lying on Beatrice being... dead. Using that power of the Red, the shadows underneath everyone would spike up, hoping to pierce them all from bottom to top.

Unfortunately by then, he had pocketed the bag that contained Sachiko's tongue, and slashing through his arm only left a cut that bled out more of those shadows.

From his wound of bleeding shadows, the shadows formed into spikes in an attempt to stab through Iris Heart, who was too close to him at the time.

Before they could try and jump in on the fight against Culprit Battler, Sachiko decided to get herself another victim, seeing as executing one of them wasn't enough.

cp4.jpg

The girl in red aimed to attack Sorey, those scissors were ready for more stabbing if the fresh blood on the metal was a sign of that enough.

tumblr_inline_n8q839qFbV1sfvecc.png

"It's not just the Blue that I've inherited!"

Spinning with ease to avoid the tendril, Morgan's eyes locked on Battler's as she drew another trio of daggers to throw, one charged with the Red and the other two with the Blue, "If the woman known as Beatrice the Golden Witch is dead, then that means the woman running this game is also an imposter! Theory one, she is someone in disguise, perhaps the true mastermind, and theory two, she is a puppet or clone created by the real mastermind and therefore a piece in the Witch's Game!" She spoke the Truths so casually, as if they meant absolutely nothing to her, that some may wonder if she had known the whole time that Beatrice hadn't been the true mastermind. What was the truth of her appearance in this game, of her goals here?

For now, it did not matter, as each knife now darted for Battler's throat or eyes.​

Reactions: Takumi

cp4.jpg

Iris Heart flew out of the way of the shadows, and seeing that Battler was the same as Kyrie, Iris Heart was going to need to weaken him further.
tumblr_inline_n698ydd1Ur1re9spw.png

"Oh my, I didn't know you were going to put up some resistance... Perhaps I should play with you more~ Oh, and besides... how else would that envelope appear if that damn Witch is dead? You have alot to answer, so I can take my time~"

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_n8q839qFbV1sfvecc.png

"It's not just the Blue that I've inherited!"

Spinning with ease to avoid the tendril, Morgan's eyes locked on Battler's as she drew another trio of daggers to throw, one charged with the Red and the other two with the Blue, "If the woman known as Beatrice the Golden Witch is dead, then that means the woman running this game is also an imposter! Theory one, she is someone in disguise, perhaps the true mastermind, and theory two, she is a puppet or clone created by the real mastermind and therefore a piece in the Witch's Game!" She spoke the Truths so casually, as if they meant absolutely nothing to her, that some may wonder if she had known the whole time that Beatrice hadn't been the true mastermind. What was the truth of her appearance in this game, of her goals here?

For now, it did not matter, as each knife now darted for Battler's throat or eyes.​
As for the daggers thrown towards him, Culprit Battler was able to deflect both Blue Truth-charged daggers, but not the one charged by the Red Truth.

"Heh... your Red is spot-on... but your theories... are quite lacking... dearest Morgan Tact..."

The dagger charged with the Red Truth delved deep into his throat, almost rendering his ability to talk to nothing...
Iris Heart flew out of the way of the shadows, and seeing that Battler was the same as Kyrie, Iris Heart was going to need to weaken him further.
tumblr_inline_n698ydd1Ur1re9spw.png

"Oh my, I didn't know you were going to put up some resistance... Perhaps I should play with you more~ Oh, and besides... how else would that envelope appear if that damn Witch is dead? You have alot to answer, so I can take my time~"

"... like... I... would... know... the... answer... to... that..."

Holding out on his own, this Battler knew that sticking around wasn't going to do much good... but yet, something in his head gave him an idea. In an instant, he had his shadows rush back into his body, taking a step back.

"... looks... like... I... have.. to go... some place... else... until... we... run... into... each other... again... enjoy this Game... until the end..."

Once he said that, Culprit Battler fled from the scene, disappearing into the shadows... and leaving behind the bag that contained Sachiko's tongue.​

cp4.jpg

Lucina would attempt to block the scissors with Parallel Falchion and push Sachiko back, standing between her and Sorey.

"Sorry, but I don't think he can." She said to the girl in red.

• Love
As for the daggers thrown towards him, Culprit Battler was able to deflect both Blue Truth-charged daggers, but not the one charged by the Red Truth.

"Heh... your Red is spot-on... but your theories... are quite lacking... dearest Morgan Tact..."

The dagger charged with the Red Truth delved deep into his throat, almost rendering his ability to talk to nothing...

"... like... I... would... know... the... answer... to... that..."

Holding out on his own, this Battler knew that sticking around wasn't going to do much good... but yet, something in his head gave him an idea. In an instant, he had his shadows rush back into his body, taking a step back.

"... looks... like... I... have.. to go... some place... else... until... we... run... into... each other... again... enjoy this Game... until the end..."

Once he said that, Culprit Battler fled from the scene, disappearing into the shadows... and leaving behind the bag that contained Sachiko's tongue.​
As Morgan grumbled about cowardly impostors and began picking up her thrown daggers, a voice rang out that sat the hair on her neck on end. It was someone she had been trying to avoid so far, to avoid causing her more pain if she failed at her goal of saving those she loved.

tumblr_inline_navtx2MpSt1sfvecc.jpg

"Rather impressive... You must have had good teachers of debate and strategy to hold yourself so well in a battle of wits and blades..." Robin applauded with a smile, having an idea of who taught her. A child of mine, of course they would have such magnificent skills. Their parents are quite the heavy-weights themselves, so the child would easily have the potential to be a genius...

tumblr_inline_n8q83cVDha1sfvecc.png

"Yeah... They were the best at what they focused on, though... My memory be a bit biased..." Her voice was a low murmur, her eyes kept low and away from the man who spoke to her. Robin tilted his head to the side, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"How so? I'm sure a girl as impressive as you wouldn't be so easily swayed to one side or another... Unless your teachers were quite the precious people to you..."

She nodded nervously, unsure of what exactly to say, "They... You... They were... well, are my parents. Of course I would think they are the best. They always loved me, protected me, taught me... They are the best..."

"So, Erika-chan and I did a good job as parents then? That's a relief."

The girl paused for a moment, shock registering in her expression. She hadn't realized that Robin and Erika could hear her when she had made that earlier declaration. When she next spoke, a small hiccup was in her voice, "Of course you did, stupid... You guys are..."

tumblr_inline_n8q83eKWJT1sfvecc.png

Her eyes finally rose up to meet Robin's, though they began to close as tears welled up and threatened to overwhelm her, "The absolute best! I'm... glad you guys are okay, Dad!"

"There's no need to cry, ya know?" Before she could react, his arms had pulled her into a hug, holding her close to hide her tears and muffled cries. For a moment, a familiar sense of comfort and support swelled in Morgan's heart, one that only burnt hotter as her father spoke, "Of course we're safe, why wouldn't we be? Have a little faith, Morgan-chan..."

"S-Sorry..." Her crying slowly settled down, the girl nuzzling close to Robin with a small, joyful smile. Dad... I've missed this... Being able to count on you for a hug. Being able to talk to you and Mom. Being able to just be able to count on you two... I'm glad we won and I can talk to you again...

tumblr_inline_n8q83homgO1sfvecc.png

"Dad... I've missed you and Mom..."

@The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.