Status
Not open for further replies.
As Morgan grumbled about cowardly impostors and began picking up her thrown daggers, a voice rang out that sat the hair on her neck on end. It was someone she had been trying to avoid so far, to avoid causing her more pain if she failed at her goal of saving those she loved.

tumblr_inline_navtx2MpSt1sfvecc.jpg

"Rather impressive... You must have had good teachers of debate and strategy to hold yourself so well in a battle of wits and blades..." Robin applauded with a smile, having an idea of who taught her. A child of mine, of course they would have such magnificent skills. Their parents are quite the heavy-weights themselves, so the child would easily have the potential to be a genius...

tumblr_inline_n8q83cVDha1sfvecc.png

"Yeah... They were the best at what they focused on, though... My memory be a bit biased..." Her voice was a low murmur, her eyes kept low and away from the man who spoke to her. Robin tilted his head to the side, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"How so? I'm sure a girl as impressive as you wouldn't be so easily swayed to one side or another... Unless your teachers were quite the precious people to you..."

She nodded nervously, unsure of what exactly to say, "They... You... They were... well, are my parents. Of course I would think they are the best. They always loved me, protected me, taught me... They are the best..."

"So, Erika-chan and I did a good job as parents then? That's a relief."

The girl paused for a moment, shock registering in her expression. She hadn't realized that Robin and Erika could hear her when she had made that earlier declaration. When she next spoke, a small hiccup was in her voice, "Of course you did, stupid... You guys are..."

tumblr_inline_n8q83eKWJT1sfvecc.png

Her eyes finally rose up to meet Robin's, though they began to close as tears welled up and threatened to overwhelm her, "The absolute best! I'm... glad you guys are okay, Dad!"

"There's no need to cry, ya know?" Before she could react, his arms had pulled her into a hug, holding her close to hide her tears and muffled cries. For a moment, a familiar sense of comfort and support swelled in Morgan's heart, one that only burnt hotter as her father spoke, "Of course we're safe, why wouldn't we be? Have a little faith, Morgan-chan..."

"S-Sorry..." Her crying slowly settled down, the girl nuzzling close to Robin with a small, joyful smile. Dad... I've missed this... Being able to count on you for a hug. Being able to talk to you and Mom. Being able to just be able to count on you two... I'm glad we won and I can talk to you again...

tumblr_inline_n8q83homgO1sfvecc.png

"Dad... I've missed you and Mom..."

@The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective

Io and Keah both smiled and both cried at what happened. Io's parents had died in the incidents preceding the Witch's Game, and Leah didn't really know her parents, and didn't have the most positive of experiences with her mother when they did meet.

"Morgan, keep your parents close." Leah said simply.

@The Great Detective

Lucina would attempt to block the scissors with Parallel Falchion and push Sachiko back, standing between her and Sorey.

"Sorry, but I don't think he can." She said to the girl in red.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian @Everyone
tumblr_inline_n9uwiqb2uN1slvs4r.jpg

"A r e y o u s u r e o n t h a t ? M a y b e i t ' l l b e a y e s o n c e I w r i n g t h e l i f e o u t o f a l l o f y o u a n d w a t c h y o u r b o d i e s s q u i r m !"

Sachiko didn't ease for a moment as she approached Lucina, having the full intention of killing her as well. Readying her scissors, the girl in red phased a bit into her ghostly form to get near to her.

@Lizzy
As Morgan grumbled about cowardly impostors and began picking up her thrown daggers, a voice rang out that sat the hair on her neck on end. It was someone she had been trying to avoid so far, to avoid causing her more pain if she failed at her goal of saving those she loved.

tumblr_inline_navtx2MpSt1sfvecc.jpg

"Rather impressive... You must have had good teachers of debate and strategy to hold yourself so well in a battle of wits and blades..." Robin applauded with a smile, having an idea of who taught her. A child of mine, of course they would have such magnificent skills. Their parents are quite the heavy-weights themselves, so the child would easily have the potential to be a genius...

"Yeah... They were the best at what they focused on, though... My memory be a bit biased..." Her voice was a low murmur, her eyes kept low and away from the man who spoke to her. Robin tilted his head to the side, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"How so? I'm sure a girl as impressive as you wouldn't be so easily swayed to one side or another... Unless your teachers were quite the precious people to you..."

She nodded nervously, unsure of what exactly to say, "They... You... They were... well, are my parents. Of course I would think they are the best. They always loved me, protected me, taught me... They are the best..."

"So, Erika-chan and I did a good job as parents then? That's a relief."

The girl paused for a moment, shock registering in her expression. She hadn't realized that Robin and Erika could hear her when she had made that earlier declaration. When she next spoke, a small hiccup was in her voice, "Of course you did, stupid... You guys are..."

tumblr_inline_n8q83eKWJT1sfvecc.png

Her eyes finally rose up to meet Robin's, though they began to close as tears welled up and threatened to overwhelm her, "The absolute best! I'm... glad you guys are okay, Dad!"

"There's no need to cry, ya know?" Before she could react, his arms had pulled her into a hug, holding her close to hide her tears and muffled cries. For a moment, a familiar sense of comfort and support swelled in Morgan's heart, one that only burnt hotter as her father spoke, "Of course we're safe, why wouldn't we be? Have a little faith, Morgan-chan..."

"S-Sorry..." Her crying slowly settled down, the girl nuzzling close to Robin with a small, joyful smile. Dad... I've missed this... Being able to count on you for a hug. Being able to talk to you and Mom. Being able to just be able to count on you two... I'm glad we won and I can talk to you again...

tumblr_inline_n8q83homgO1sfvecc.png

"Dad... I've missed you and Mom..."

@The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective
"Sounds about right, hmmm? I'm quite glad to know that you've managed to get a sense of mystery solving~ Just like I expect any cute child of mine to inherit!"

The detective didn't hesitate even for a second as she stepped over to Robin and Morgan.

"Rest assured, Morgan, that we're safe and sound right before your eyes~ If you thought that some Witch's Game was going to break us, you might as well think again. I've been through a few of them, as well as Murder Games, so we're for sure know what we're dealing with here."

With a bit of her own flair despite her loss of using the Truths for this Game, Erika always kept that confident air around herself, even when stepping into a heartfelt reunion with a child that they were bound to have in the future. However, that didn't mean that Erika could act as a well-off motherly figure.

... on the other hand,

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Anyways... mind if anybody goes and appease that bothersome spirit already? I believe the faker Battler left that girl's tongue behind... I wouldn't want our family get-together be ruined by the spirit that's trying too hard to fit into the horror genre for all I know."

@The Tactician @others​

tumblr_inline_n9uwiqb2uN1slvs4r.jpg

"A r e y o u s u r e o n t h a t ? M a y b e i t ' l l b e a y e s o n c e I w r i n g t h e l i f e o u t o f a l l o f y o u a n d w a t c h y o u r b o d i e s s q u i r m !"

Sachiko didn't ease for a moment as she approached Lucina, having the full intention of killing her as well. Readying her scissors, the girl in red phased a bit into her ghostly form to get near to her.

@Lizzy

"Sounds about right, hmmm? I'm quite glad to know that you've managed to get a sense of mystery solving~ Just like I expect any cute child of mine to inherit!"

The detective didn't hesitate even for a second as she stepped over to Robin and Morgan.

"Rest assured, Morgan, that we're safe and sound right before your eyes~ If you thought that some Witch's Game was going to break us, you might as well think again. I've been through a few of them, as well as Murder Games, so we're for sure know what we're dealing with here."

With a bit of her own flair despite her loss of using the Truths for this Game, Erika always kept that confident air around herself, even when stepping into a heartfelt reunion with a child that they were bound to have in the future. However, that didn't mean that Erika could act as a well-off motherly figure.

... on the other hand,

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Anyways... mind if anybody goes and appease that bothersome spirit already? I believe the faker Battler left that girl's tongue behind... I wouldn't want our family get-together be ruined by the spirit that's trying too hard to fit into the horror genre for all I know."

@The Tactician @others​
The girl in red was soon met with various forms of elemental magic. Those being wind, fire, and electric. It seemed like Henry was going ham with the magic to try and protect Lucina while Chrom made a break for the bag that held the tongue. Emerging suddenly through Henry's magic Chrom extended said bag to Sachiko while positioning himself in a way to protect Lucina should this not work out.

Both seemed to ignore the other two spirits for now.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Lizzy @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
With such a simple action, the entire planning of the Game was changed... the effects wasn't going to occur immediately, as the Game was still within the Heavenly Host Elementary School... but it wouldn't be going to it's next planned stage. The woman only clapped her hands in glee, as if Crono had been a great help on using that last bit of magic that the Golden Witch had given him to use this panel.

"Seee? Now everything's going to be a lot easier on Beato's end of the Game. Sure it might be hard to convince the other Players to play the final phase a certain way... but it's sure going to be on even terms now~! Oh, and if you don't know who I am if Beato didn't bother to introduce me in the case of the Maestro being voted out... which indeed happened, the name's Gaap~!"

For someone that was well trusted by the Golden Witch, Gaap seemed rather laidback and never showed much sign of seriousness in her.

@york
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Crono nodded, though, he looked a little relieved he still had a chance, and was glad there was someone else out to help him, he still seemed a bit upset he never met Yuka yet... He had the distinct feeling he missed the one round that he had to speak with her, before the end of the game that is... All he could hope was that she was holding out fine despite all that she might be going through. It looked like Gaap introducing herself managed to bring a small smile to Crono's face for a change "Crono." he said, introducing himself in return... Though he had to wonder if Gaap already knew his name, after all, she knew Beatrice well enough...​

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:
The dream, the quest for reality
The curiosity, the quest for reality.

===

Once shown the plush and the tongue, Sachiko became completely still, her eyes going wide upon seeing those two items. Obviously this was something that she found very important to herself... and by this... she dropped the scissors and ceased her crazed laughter completely. Like the filth had been washed away, the red of her dress was replaced with a pure white.

tumblr_inline_n9uwiisMWF1slvs4r.jpg

"I... I-I."

Stepping away from the group, and almost like how Yuka had acted near the group, Sachiko immediately apologized to them while tears streamed down her face.

tumblr_n0yt8tt5Nh1tr6qvto1_500.gif

"... I... I'm so sorry..."

Hugging the black cat plush tight in her arms and keeping a strong grip over the bag that contained her tongue, Sachiko began to disappear, signifying that her spirit was finally appeased... and put to rest. From this, the apparition that was the Heavenly Host Elementary School had no "Sachiko" to maintain it anymore... and that also meant it was possible for them to escape now!

tumblr_inline_n6tzw1Mr6H1ql8ac4.png

"Alright, done with appeasing Sachiko, let's get ourselves out of this school!"

Erika looked over to see that this was their chance, and there was no other time to do this. With that said, it was clear that it was either escape while they had the chance with the "Sachiko Ever After" charm. Though, they had to do so soon... because it appeared that the school was already choosing a certain spirit for something.

tumblr_inline_n8kju4AkTs1sg14et.png

"O... Oh no... the school... it's choosing me to become the... n-new "Sachiko"... please go before I hurt any of you!!"

Yuka cried out as she began to run away from the group, and hints of red began to bleed into her simple blue dress... She wasn't bluffing when it came to becoming the new "Sachiko." So nevertheless, they had to get moving and do the charm now. Though, before that would become an option, a sudden rip in dimensional boundaries appeared under the group's feet, and just like that, everyone, including Erika and Robin, began to tumble into an eventual darkness... In that darkness, some would take notice on how Edward and Bo weren't in the crowd... so it was to be assumed that they got left behind.

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

Upon recovering from the sudden transition of the surrounding setting, Pucci, Henry, Chrom, Castiel, Plutia, Teemo, Ilona, Ratonhnhake:ton, Buu, Undyne, Zombina, Diarmuid, Yuna, Hazama, Heather, Guillo, and Shazam would find themselves in a beautiful garden full of sakura blossom trees. There was only one that seemed to be unable to bloom, far off in the distance... a magnificently grand tree with no blossoming flowers gave off... a supernatural essence. As if it were a living person or entity... However, as much as this seemed to be a situation where they would be genuinely lost, there was someone most likely to guide them through...

image.png

"... I take it that you're from the Witch's Game my friend won't stop talking about."

This woman gave off a powerful essence, almost like Sachiko back in Heavenly Host. A strange glow also came from her, giving it away that she's a powerful spirit in some way. Thankfully she wasn't going to harm them, but why appear before her now?

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

===

latest

On the other hand, Lucina, Dio, Sarah, Morgan, Deedee, Sorey, Mikleo, Mettaton, Jason, Herbert, Leah, Io, HK-47, Giorno, Aya, Mark, and Jamie were left in a place that was similar to the Rokkenjima island, but a faint purple hue was seen in the rainy sky. A desolate chapel was in front of them, its entry doors left a crack open... what waited before them, they would have to find out one way only...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

===

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

Once shown the plush and the tongue, Sachiko became completely still, her eyes going wide upon seeing those two items. Obviously this was something that she found very important to herself... and by this... she dropped the scissors and ceased her crazed laughter completely. Like the filth had been washed away, the red of her dress was replaced with a pure white.

"I... I-I."

Stepping away from the group, and almost like how Yuka had acted near the group, Sachiko immediately apologized to them while tears streamed down her face.

Hugging the black cat plush tight in her arms and keeping a strong grip over the bag that contained her tongue, Sachiko began to disappear, signifying that her spirit was finally appeased... and put to rest. From this, the apparition that was the Heavenly Host Elementary School had no "Sachiko" to maintain it anymore... and that also meant it was possible for them to escape now!

Erika looked over to see that this was their chance, and there was no other time to do this. With that said, it was clear that it was either escape while they had the chance with the "Sachiko Ever After" charm. Though, they had to do so soon... because it appeared that the school was already choosing a certain spirit for something.

"O... Oh no... the school... it's choosing me to become the... n-new "Sachiko"... please go before I hurt any of you!!"

Yuka cried out as she began to run away from the group, and hints of red began to bleed into her simple blue dress... She wasn't bluffing when it came to becoming the new "Sachiko." So nevertheless, they had to get moving and do the charm now. Though, before that would become an option, a sudden rip in dimensional boundaries appeared under the group's feet, and just like that, everyone, including Erika and Robin, began to tumble into an eventual darkness... In that darkness, some would take notice on how Edward and Bo weren't in the crowd... so it was to be assumed that they got left behind.

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

Upon recovering from the sudden transition of the surrounding setting, Pucci, Henry, Chrom, Castiel, Plutia, Teemo, Ilona, Ratonhnhake:ton, Buu, Undyne, Zombina, Diarmuid, Yuna, Hazama, Heather, Guillo, and Shazam would find themselves in a beautiful garden full of sakura blossom trees. There was only one that seemed to be unable to bloom, far off in the distance... a magnificently grand tree with no blossoming flowers gave off... a supernatural essence. As if it were a living person or entity... However, as much as this seemed to be a situation where they would be genuinely lost, there was someone most likely to guide them through...

image.png

"... I take it that you're from the Witch's Game my friend won't stop talking about."

This woman gave off a powerful essence, almost like Sachiko back in Heavenly Host. A strange glow also came from her, giving it away that she's a powerful spirit in some way. Thankfully she wasn't going to harm them, but why appear before her now?

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

===

latest

On the other hand, Lucina, Dio, Sarah, Morgan, Deedee, Sorey, Mikleo, Mettaton, Jason, Herbert, Leah, Io, HK-47, Giorno, Aya, Mark, and Jamie were left in a place that was similar to the Rokkenjima island, but a faint purple hue was seen in the rainy sky. A desolate chapel was in front of them, its entry doors left a crack open... what waited before them, they would have to find out one way only...

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

===

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
Buu stretched and yawned, finally awoken from his slumber by all the noise. Once he was on his feet, he simple gazed around with a curious stare, taking in his surroundings. "So. No more school. That means no more lunch room. Pity...."
Next, he turned to the girl
"Game? Yes. We're here for the game. But not to play, to win..." A grin stretch across his rubber face. "Buu wants the wish. He wants to wish for candy...all the candy...every...."

Mobile post

@blossum tree people

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

tumblr_inline_nsupl08NgF1re9spw_540.png

Huh? Where were Plutia and Teemo and the others at now?

Whatever, Plutia thought so she decided to chat with the new person.

tumblr_inline_nsuppnvMde1re9spw_540.png

"Hiiiii... Umm... we kinda are.... and yeah.... My name is Plutiaaaaa, and this is Teemo... Where are we now........?"

"Wait, when did I become a pet?"

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Dad...

Already, she missed the warmth she had felt while hugging Robin. Her father had always been able to cheer her up with a hug thanks to that warmth, a gentle heat that was made of the love he felt for his child. She had grown up cherishing that feeling, always looking forward to it. To have it taken away once again so suddenly...

Her legs briefly buckled, but she steadied herself, drawing a dagger, "Come on, guys... Let's get this over with..." Her free hand eased the door open, all to peek inside the chapel and see if anyone was there.​

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

"Ah, a church. I suppose given the colorful of cast of people we have assembled here, there might be some symbolism behind this. But all I can see is yet another place we'll have to explore that's possibly festering with the restless spirits of children, joy to us." Herbert muttered as he walked closer to the door and motioned to it.

"Jason? I can't imagine you're too pleased with the proceedings. You've been moved against your own will yet again. I know how much you long to be free of this witch's chains, of my control over you. You'll get it when we escape this game and not a moment before. Until then you'll serve your purpose and be the first to see what lies in store for us here. Wouldn't want to risk any of us going in first would you?" The scientist ordered as Jason huffed and moved forward but not before glancing down at Aya. Had to make sure she was still in one piece.

Walking forward, the serial killer had indeed grown tired of this entire affair. Hazama possessed the notebook of that detective and was nowhere in sight. That and Herbert continued to wave his control over him in his way like some kind of leash. Jason Voorhees was angry and he had no inclination to open the door politely.

Rearing his fist back, he sought to smash the door down.

jason-voorhees-gif1.gif

If successful then he'd continue forward, unafraid of whatever creatures or spirits may have been lurking within. They couldn't kill him, nothing could kill him and keep him that way. Not even whatever this witch threw at them next.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M@CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

This woman gave off a powerful essence, almost like Sachiko back in Heavenly Host. A strange glow also came from her, giving it away that she's a powerful spirit in some way. Thankfully she wasn't going to harm them, but why appear before her now?​
B8xU7ew.png

Pucci gave the woman a look, still somewhat uneasy after their encounter within Heavenly Host. He could indeed feel the aura from the woman, as though she were some sort of spirit. Though he remained cautious, Whitesnake remaining idle as it waited out of sight, Pucci decided to wait and see what this... individual would do.

After all, it wouldn't do at all to wish harm upon a possible holy spirit.

"... Indeed. Are you here to help us through this difficult time, Miss...?" He asked, realizing that the entity before them all hadn't introduced herself just yet, assuming she intended to.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
tumblr_mqmap0KawD1qi1wjmo1_500.gif

Something tells you with all the shit that's happened that Chrom wasn't in a trusting mood towards this powerful person before them.

"Why do you ask? Are you out to kill us as well..?"

Realizing that Lucina and Deedee were no with them Chrom could only hope that they would stay safe.

Meanwhile Henry was busy cobvering up that stab wound he suffered earlier. The Blood was still fresh on his hands.

@Verite @The Great Detective @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person

Dad...

Already, she missed the warmth she had felt while hugging Robin. Her father had always been able to cheer her up with a hug thanks to that warmth, a gentle heat that was made of the love he felt for his child. She had grown up cherishing that feeling, always looking forward to it. To have it taken away once again so suddenly...

Her legs briefly buckled, but she steadied herself, drawing a dagger, "Come on, guys... Let's get this over with..." Her free hand eased the door open, all to peek inside the chapel and see if anyone was there.​

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Leah loaded a bolt into her crossbow. She looked at Morgan and Io. "Another chapel? Could this be the same as the last one?" Leah said to herself. "Yes, Morgan. Let's go."

Io stuck close to Leah and Morgan, ready to pull out her phone at moment's notice.

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Poor Deedee who, despite Chrom, Lucina, and Henry having tried to send to her after she took the blow from Buu, hardly seemed to be recovering was.. less than cheerful. She looked about ready to totally break again, and yet, she was somehow managing to *somewhat* keep herself together... She just had to keep reminding herself that Mark and Trina would've wanted her to be brave...

Though 'brave' was the last thing the girl felt.

Before she had the chance to register what all was happening around her, Deedee found that Chrom and Henry were gone... And she was at a new dreary location, feeling as lost, scared, and alone as ever. Shakily, the girl finally managed to climb to her feet again, not bothering to wipe away her remaining tears. It didn't bother her that they were there, since she could see just fine now that they had stopped. All that lingered were the slowly-drying ones on her freckled, pale face.

...Yeah, the poor kid didn't know what to do or who to turn to.. And she hadn't seemed to notice Mark was there. She just huddled close to Lucina, feeling slightly less afraid in doing so. Maybe she wouldn't be too much of a liability after all, judging by the fact that she made no complaints about her slight injuries inflicted by Buu kicking her.

It looked like this kid might have been tougher than she seemed. At least, when it came to physical pain tolerance. It probably had something to do with all of those injuries that had littered her frail little body when she'd came here.. Though she wasn't keen on talking about her experience in the 'scary basement' with the 'bad people'.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Once he'd secured his hold on her arm, Kyle tightened his grip, scared she'd slip out somehow. His eyes narrowed on her as she spoke, the ex-detective noting the unease in the woman's response. No stranger to interrogation, he'd heard that tone so often before, though it usually took much longer to coax an individual into that position. Either something outside her control was holding the narrator back, or she was simply unsure if could answer his questions.

Kyle was about to ask something else when the woman slipped from his fingers, causing Kyle to jerk his hand back in response. He watched her turn almost ghostly for a moment as she moved away from him and out the room. The bleeding he'd spotted worried him. Was questioning her hurting her? If that was the case, Kyle couldn't be sure if pressing further was something he felt comfortable with doing. Regardless, he followed into the next room.

Damn. What the hell is all this now?

sYm9nvE.png

Gritting his teeth, Kyle blinked rapidly, trying to focus in an attempt to follow the woman's path. "Hey!" he barked. "We're not done here! Is something wrong with you?"

@The Great Detective
By the time that Kyle would run out to the hallway, the supposed narrator was gone, as if she never existed. Before he could try to investigate the area, a sudden dimensional barrier opened up underneath his feet, and soon... he fell.
Well... That battle ended fast.

Gilgamesh and Iskander both having simply observed that recent battle, seeing how once again the target escaped. That seemed to be a trend with this Murder Game.
Once that battle was over Gilgamesh spoke up asking "Hmph! Once again the target flees! Do you intend to find a manner to Prevent that? Or shall we be stuck in a game of cat and mouse?".

@DapperDogman @The Great Detective

"I would... if I knew how to find workarounds on this type of magic. It's most likely dimensional boundaries that are being manipulated... given that this spellcaster is doing all of this escaping without a kakera..."

Ange grumbled in frustration as it came to the fact that they had a slippery one to chase, but before they could do much either, a large dimensional boundary opened up under their feet as well.
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Crono nodded, though, he looked a little relieved he still had a chance, and was glad there was someone else out to help him, he still seemed a bit upset he never met Yuka yet... He had the distinct feeling he missed the one round that he had to speak with her, before the end of the game that is... All he could hope was that she was holding out fine despite all that she might be going through. It looked like Gaap introducing herself managed to bring a small smile to Crono's face for a change "Crono." he said, introducing himself in return... Though he had to wonder if Gaap already knew his name, after all, she knew Beatrice well enough...​

"Well... Crono, guess it's time we split for now. I have some stupid copy-cat to smack around. Just hope the peeps I send you to don't kill ya~"

With a snap of her fingers, Gaap sent him through a portal, probably to somewhere with people that were a part of the Game.

===

20-SS05_17.png

Kyle, Crono, Izayoi, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Gordon would find themselves within a classroom of Heavenly Host. For what reason, it was unknown, but Ange was nearby as well... only unconscious by the looks of it. A small blue flame, another spirit, was above Ange's unconscious body... could they communicate with it?

@Atomyk @york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Culprit Battler simply waved his hand to signal his shadows to sink into the ground, tracking down to where those shadows would stem from below their feet.

"You'll see... it's just that I... adore playing around... with my prey first..."

"... interesting... inheriting the powers of a Witch from little miss detective... too bad it's only... a simple... Blue Truth... ihihihi..."

Despite this, he let himself be pierced by the Blue Truth, as if there were some Truth in her words about his existence. Nevertheless, a hoarse laugh echoed from his direction.

"... tell me... what makes you think... that I'm... working for Beatrice? Why would I... a simple murderer... work for a foolish... Golden Witch? Why work for a Witch... if she's already dead?"

While it sounded to be a bluff, his Purple Declaration soon gave off the power of a Red Truth, signifying that he was not lying on Beatrice being... dead. Using that power of the Red, the shadows underneath everyone would spike up, hoping to pierce them all from bottom to top.

Unfortunately by then, he had pocketed the bag that contained Sachiko's tongue, and slashing through his arm only left a cut that bled out more of those shadows.

"... yes... I'll... give you... that enjoyment... just stay still..."

From his wound of bleeding shadows, the shadows formed into spikes in an attempt to stab through Iris Heart, who was too close to him at the time.

Before they could try and jump in on the fight against Culprit Battler, Sachiko decided to get herself another victim, seeing as executing one of them wasn't enough.

cp4.jpg

"C a n y o u s p a r e a n e y e f o r m e ?"

The girl in red aimed to attack Sorey, those scissors were ready for more stabbing if the fresh blood on the metal was a sign of that enough.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @everyone​
Sorey avoids and pushes her, While Mikleo tries to use a Water Seraphic arte, though due to the blocks in place his arte fails.
Sorey: "This is bad..."

Mikleo: "What was your first clue?"

Poor Deedee who, despite Chrom, Lucina, and Henry having tried to send to her after she took the blow from Buu, hardly seemed to be recovering was.. less than cheerful. She looked about ready to totally break again, and yet, she was somehow managing to *somewhat* keep herself together... She just had to keep reminding herself that Mark and Trina would've wanted her to be brave...

Though 'brave' was the last thing the girl felt.

Before she had the chance to register what all was happening around her, Deedee found that Chrom and Henry were gone... And she was at a new dreary location, feeling as lost, scared, and alone as ever. Shakily, the girl finally managed to climb to her feet again, not bothering to wipe away her remaining tears. It didn't bother her that they were there, since she could see just fine now that they had stopped. All that lingered were the slowly-drying ones on her freckled, pale face.

...Yeah, the poor kid didn't know what to do or who to turn to.. And she hadn't seemed to notice Mark was there. She just huddled close to Lucina, feeling slightly less afraid in doing so. Maybe she wouldn't be too much of a liability after all, judging by the fact that she made no complaints about her slight injuries inflicted by Buu kicking her.

It looked like this kid might have been tougher than she seemed. At least, when it came to physical pain tolerance. It probably had something to do with all of those injuries that had littered her frail little body when she'd came here.. Though she wasn't keen on talking about her experience in the 'scary basement' with the 'bad people'.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Lucina frowned upon realizing Chrom and Henry weren't with them. She did look down to Deedee when the girl got closer and huddled against her.

"Stay close little one." She said in a soft tone, following Morgan and the rest into the chapel. Lucina kept a hand on Parallel Falchion's hilt though as they entered; weary.

@The Great Detective @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Kyle, Crono, Izayoi, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Gordon would find themselves within a classroom of Heavenly Host. For what reason, it was unknown, but Ange was nearby as well... only unconscious by the looks of it. A small blue flame, another spirit, was above Ange's unconscious body... could they communicate with it?

@Atomyk @york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Gilgamesh upon arriving at the new location chose to approach the blue flame and asked "Hmph! Are you capable of speech? If so what is the meaning of this?".

@Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

"...That would be correct. And, who are you?"

She seemed quite powerful, but Hazama just couldn't quite figure out why. Quite strange...

Yuna took a look at the tree that didn't bloom. Why wouldn't it bloom? Some kind of special tree? She couldn't help but try to investigate it, but it wasn't like she could actually do anything about it. It was pretty though, blooming or not.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Verite @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
Everything that'd happened had been a blur to Mark. No, not even a blur. After "waking up," or whatever the hell he'd just done, he wasn't able to do anything but shamble about like a zombie, generally just sticking behind the group. A side effect of being brought back to life, or having a busy player, perhaps? Whatever the case, he'd been "dormant" throughout the events involving Battler and Sachiko, and only now, after the sudden transportation, did his sense finally return to him.

And did they return with a flash. Searing pain tore through Mark's head in an instant, causing him to double over and gasp, his hands reflexively shooting up to his temples. For a few seconds, the world was spinning-no, not spinning, violently gyrating, turning itself inside out, and generally making things a little hard to adjust to. Taking a bit to compose himself, Mark slowly stood up straight again, his hands returning to his sides as he surveyed his situation. Whelp, the Flare seemed to be back. Yippee. Fucking hooray.

"I....I just...wait, where are we? How did...." Mark trailed off, not asking anyone in particular anything in particular, really. He knew he was back in the Game, that's what the Creator Witch had said. Some part of him wondered if that was true, because another part was betting he'd hallucinated all of that. The doll. The pain going away. The fireworks, everything. With a deep sigh, Mark was content to follow along with whatever the others were doing, not occupying himself with anything right now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
-Chapter 4-
"Missing Boundaries"
Continued from here.

Life is an illusion,
Truly an illusion:

===

"I... I-I."

===

o0800053313224314159.jpg

image.png

===

latest

===

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Pain_zpszpd3f3li.png

Feeling the pitter-patter of rain against his face...

Determined_zpsjyyzaawb.png

It fills Mettaton with determination.

"Feel free to help out anytime, Sarah..." he mentioned, painstakingly standing himself up on two legs.

"I'm...I-I'm counting on you." Mettaton coughed, shooting a glare to Aya somewhere nearby.

He chuckled darkly.

Just%20a%20Flesh%20Wound_zpscwoxc4r8.png

"And please...make sure the little darling over there doesn't dismantle me again."

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.