• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whaaaat?", Jamie said, kind of bewildered. He was confused again at hearing Mettaton's words. Sure the robot was caught earlier but got off the hook, and wasn't the same species of fish anymore, the way this murder game was played.

"Those two are... a thing?"

He laughed a bit as he scratched his head at the thought. His own experiences, combined with that of his dupes, made him a bit jaded in this regard.

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Church Checkers

Mettaton had a reserved laugh along with him, the robot hesitant to act so flamboyantly when addressing one of his harshest accusers.

Smirk_zps5eo8jq2i.png

"Trust me darling, I have an eye and ear for this sort of thing."

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

"You have to when you run your own dating show, after all!~"

@Wedge Antilles

"... it's... it's... augh!" When it appeared that she would try and explain herself, she would immediately stop herself as a coughing fit overtook her. It didn't help that she was bleeding from the neck, worsening her condition.

"Oooooh, I get it now. You're definitely on Beato's side... right? I see that book you have there, and there's no doubt that's the Book of the Single Truth... a book that would be in the possession of a Gamemaster... and in this case, Beatrice."

Erika couldn't help herself but point that out, destroying whatever defense the woman had to defend herself with in this case.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Church Checkers​
When Mettaton turned his attention back to the matter at hand, he couldn't help but linger on that cut on the side of the woman's neck. The fact that it was worsening didn't help his instincts to help...

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"H-Hold on, darling, but I really must treat that wound..." Mettaton said with a hushed tone, anticipating whatever flak the other guests will no doubt give him for this.

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

(I love humans just a little too much sometimes, don't I?) he thought to himself with a sigh, slipping a pair of plastic gloves on over his other pair,

"Now, this might sting, but please try not to squirm." Mettaton pulled out a damp cloth, and pressed it firmly against the woman's cut, and it sure as hell stung. No doubt it was dampened with alcohol.

@The Great Detective

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Church Checkers​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
latest

"Well... my friend doesn't want to go too far from the Saigyou Ayakashi tree... and I don't believe my friend would do anything too dire to you all. I don't want to keep her waiting, if this is something important for the Game, so please... come this way."

Yuyuko kept it short and sweet as she began to lead the group towards the non-blooming tree that was known as the Saigyou Ayakashi. As it wasn't as prominent as the other times in Heavenly Host, like some sort of unknown spirit surrounding them...
lW3rNIh.png
Heather didn't know what others options the group had, it was either go with the chick or stand there and look stupid. So she walked with the others towards the tree. The tree wasn't that bright, it was sort of sad and eerie at the same time. "So... is THIS your friend?" Heather pointed at the tree, if this girl said yes... than they would be dealing with someone that was potentially crazier than Beatrice.

@The Great Detective @Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

"... hey, that wasn't nice... I wanted Crono to stay with me here... I don't want a close friend of mine going away..."

Yuka rose back up to her feet again, and it appeared that the wooden floorboards were molding to where there would be little space for them to try and avoid the malicious spirit.

@york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Atomyk
"Oh, don't worry about that, Crono will join you in hell" Izayoi murmurs quietly, holding his handnout to summon his Aurora Pillar

"I'll bring this school down around us if that's what it takes to get rid of you, you damn pest!"

The wide grin on his face would show he wasn't bluffing, he really intended to destroy the entire pocket world of Heavenly Host to kill Yuka

@The Great Detective @york @Atomyk @Gen. Magic Senpai

"... hey, that wasn't nice... I wanted Crono to stay with me here... I don't want a close friend of mine going away..."

Yuka rose back up to her feet again, and it appeared that the wooden floorboards were molding to where there would be little space for them to try and avoid the malicious spirit.

Quickly Gilgamesh used his Gates of Babylon to try destroying the floor boards so that the group wouldn't be trapped as he said "Hmph! You desiring Crono is your own right, but I refuse to be boxed in like some animal!". Not much caring if Crono was strangled after death or not, he was the Maestro of the game so sympathy ran low.

Iskander meanwhile was more just seeing the growing tensions and tried to negotiate "Come on, there's no reason to be strangling anyone once they're already dead. What is it you even want from him that doing so would be of use?". However, Iskander did keep a hand by his sword, for is Yuka chose to continue he would retaliate.

@york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Atomyk

"Seeing how things are going I ain't expecting anything here to be easy." Zombina remarked.

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Yeah! I bet we need to pummel this friend of yours before we get any answers...or have to talk really cleverly at them before we get what we want."

lW3rNIh.png
Heather didn't know what others options the group had, it was either go with the chick or stand there and look stupid. So she walked with the others towards the tree. The tree wasn't that bright, it was sort of sad and eerie at the same time. "So... is THIS your friend?" Heather pointed at the tree, if this girl said yes... than they would be dealing with someone that was potentially crazier than Beatrice.

@The Great Detective @Verite @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
yuyuko05.png

"Actually... the tree here is only a meeting place. For my friend, however..." Yuyuko stopped once they were in front of the Saigyou Ayakashi tree. No one else was here, but even so, it seemed like the ghost princess had an idea on why that was so.

"Now now Yukari, this isn't how you make first impressions to the people that you were waiting to meet with... please come forth and introduce yourself properly."

A brief giggle was all that Yuyuko got in response.

"If that's what you're pinning on me for, next time... look up."

With that broad directive, the group will see that this "friend" was here all along...

z4Ym31n7zkslBLewQHPKRBeEbR32IBlhrrSb688uRU99KmsFP36qmBlKyezenVnwskYqGoxc5jgBxZy9BaRjJA=w426-h320-n

"I've been waiting and waiting... so we'll make this meeting short and sweet. Yuyuko, how about we talk to each other later? I'll meet up with you for our daily chat as soon as I'm done with this Game business."

Unaware on where this would go, Yuyuko only nodded towards Yukari's direction before heading back to the garden house.

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

Reactions: MadKingJai™
"Oh, don't worry about that, Crono will join you in hell" Izayoi murmurs quietly, holding his handnout to summon his Aurora Pillar

"I'll bring this school down around us if that's what it takes to get rid of you, you damn pest!"

The wide grin on his face would show he wasn't bluffing, he really intended to destroy the entire pocket world of Heavenly Host to kill Yuka

Quickly Gilgamesh used his Gates of Babylon to try destroying the floor boards so that the group wouldn't be trapped as he said "Hmph! You desiring Crono is your own right, but I refuse to be boxed in like some animal!". Not much caring if Crono was strangled after death or not, he was the Maestro of the game so sympathy ran low.

Iskander meanwhile was more just seeing the growing tensions and tried to negotiate "Come on, there's no reason to be strangling anyone once they're already dead. What is it you even want from him that doing so would be of use?". However, Iskander did keep a hand by his sword, for is Yuka chose to continue he would retaliate.

"That'll be a fitting death for all of us... permanently dead... unable to come back... kihihihihi..."

Yuka seemed to really become just like the previous girl in red, almost like Sachiko when the prior had been in charge of Heavenly Host from before...

"Crono's a close friend of mine from another Murder Game, even when I was a bad bad traitor~ Now that he's been found out as the Game's Maestro, we can stick together, because we both did bad bad things~!"

Snickering in glee, Yuka turned into her blue flame form, rushing over to Crono as she seemed to be quite focused on killing him.

"That'll be a fitting death for all of us... permanently dead... unable to come back... kihihihihi..."

Yuka seemed to really become just like the previous girl in red, almost like Sachiko when the prior had been in charge of Heavenly Host from before...

"Crono's a close friend of mine from another Murder Game, even when I was a bad bad traitor~ Now that he's been found out as the Game's Maestro, we can stick together, because we both did bad bad things~!"

Snickering in glee, Yuka turned into her blue flame form, rushing over to Crono as she seemed to be quite focused on killing him.

"Fool" Izayoi murmurs, extending his pillar out towards her suddenly, using it not unlike a beam attack, as opposed to like a swinging weapon

He just hoped he hit her, because if he didn't, the sections the school behind her were about to have a pretty big hole in them

"If you're done gawking, I can't keep buying us time, Crono, so if you've got a suggestion, now would be the time"

@The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk @york

"... it's... it's... augh!" When it appeared that she would try and explain herself, she would immediately stop herself as a coughing fit overtook her. It didn't help that she was bleeding from the neck, worsening her condition.

"Oooooh, I get it now. You're definitely on Beato's side... right? I see that book you have there, and there's no doubt that's the Book of the Single Truth... a book that would be in the possession of a Gamemaster... and in this case, Beatrice."

Erika couldn't help herself but point that out, destroying whatever defense the woman had to defend herself with in this case.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Church Checkers​

Book of the Single Truth? How interesting. Lucina grew curious about the cut along the woman's neck that Mettaton was currently trying to tend to. Know how'd she get that?

@DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Mettaton had a reserved laugh along with him, the robot hesitant to act so flamboyantly when addressing one of his harshest accusers.

Smirk_zps5eo8jq2i.png

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

@Wedge Antilles

When Mettaton turned his attention back to the matter at hand, he couldn't help but linger on that cut on the side of the woman's neck. The fact that it was worsening didn't help his instincts to help...

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"H-Hold on, darling, but I really must treat that wound..." Mettaton said with a hushed tone, anticipating whatever flak the other guests will no doubt give him for this.

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

(I love humans just a little too much sometimes, don't I?) he thought to himself with a sigh, slipping a pair of plastic gloves on over his other pair,

"Now, this might sting, but please try not to squirm." Mettaton pulled out a damp cloth, and pressed it firmly against the woman's cut, and it sure as hell stung. No doubt it was dampened with alcohol.

@The Great Detective

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Church Checkers​
Book of the Single Truth? How interesting. Lucina grew curious about the cut along the woman's neck that Mettaton was currently trying to tend to. Know how'd she get that?

@DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

Sarah smiled a bit as she saw Mettaton tend to the strange woman's wounds. Personally, she felt reassured that she did the right thing in helping the robot recover, despite the robot's act of killing earlier. And considering the bigger picture, it was important that the group put aside their difference for the sake of eventually escaping this Game without further casualties. Her personal experience in being close to a machine herself, no doubt, helped her see the bigger picture better than some of the others.

"Need anything else?", Sarah asked to Mettaton and the woman that was being attended to.

@Lizzy @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M@CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @The Great Detective

Last edited:
Sarah smiled a bit as she saw Mettaton tend to the strange woman's wounds. Personally, she felt reassured that she did the right thing in helping the robot recover, despite the robot's act of killing earlier. And considering the bigger picture, it was important that the group put aside their difference for the sake of eventually escaping this Game without further casualties. Her personal experience in being close to a machine herself, no doubt, helped her see the bigger picture better than some of the others.

"Need anything else?", Sarah asked to Mettaton and the woman that was being attended to,

@Lizzy @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M@CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @The Great Detective
Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

"Oh no, not at all Sarah!" Mettaton answered cheerily, wiping the damp cloth away, and with it, whatever blood had spilled out of the woman's wound.

"All my systems are back in tip-top shape, and Delilah is back to her normal self!~"

Questioning_zpsnlcshza3.png

"Amazing what a little determination can do, hm?~" he finished, unfurling a bandage out of his forearm and wrapping it neatly around the woman's cut.

"Ah, there we are darling! I apologize if I was abrupt, but I couldn't stand to see you bleeding out like that."

Tongue_zpsozq3e7ff.png

"Nor did I want it to stop you from answering our questions.~"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari and Takumi

Smirk_zps5eo8jq2i.png

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

@Wedge Antilles

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

@The Great Detective

"Need anything else?", Sarah asked to Mettaton and the woman that was being attended to.

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

"Oh no, not at all Sarah!" Mettaton answered cheerily, wiping the damp cloth away, and with it, whatever blood had spilled out of the woman's wound.

"All my systems are back in tip-top shape, and Delilah is back to her normal self!~"

Questioning_zpsnlcshza3.png

"Amazing what a little determination can do, hm?~" he finished, unfurling a bandage out of his forearm and wrapping it neatly around the woman's cut.

"Ah, there we are darling! I apologize if I was abrupt, but I couldn't stand to see you bleeding out like that."

Tongue_zpsozq3e7ff.png

"Nor did I want it to stop you from answering our questions.~"

"A-Ah... right then..."

The woman seemed to be eased up a bit by how Mettaton had treated her strange bleeding cut on her neck, but yet, she didn't seem to be... fully at ease just yet. Though, she felt the need to hold the book behind her back, as she felt some sort of discomfort from Erika's face alone.

"As for the Game itself... I do not have much... purpose in doing this for myself... as I am supposed to be the narrator and nothing more... but... tight ends of this Game forced me to affect it's direction before it ends up with a bad ending for everyone... regardless of side..."

It didn't seem to factor in as to why she was trying to lock up Erika and Robin into a room here, but the fact that there may be a third factor within this whole Game may suggest that this Game was messed with...

@Lizzy @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Archmarge Jeremiah @Church Checkers​

yuyuko05.png

"Actually... the tree here is only a meeting place. For my friend, however..." Yuyuko stopped once they were in front of the Saigyou Ayakashi tree. No one else was here, but even so, it seemed like the ghost princess had an idea on why that was so.

"Now now Yukari, this isn't how you make first impressions to the people that you were waiting to meet with... please come forth and introduce yourself properly."

A brief giggle was all that Yuyuko got in response.

"If that's what you're pinning on me for, next time... look up."

With that broad directive, the group will see that this "friend" was here all along...

z4Ym31n7zkslBLewQHPKRBeEbR32IBlhrrSb688uRU99KmsFP36qmBlKyezenVnwskYqGoxc5jgBxZy9BaRjJA=w426-h320-n

"I've been waiting and waiting... so we'll make this meeting short and sweet. Yuyuko, how about we talk to each other later? I'll meet up with you for our daily chat as soon as I'm done with this Game business."

Unaware on where this would go, Yuyuko only nodded towards Yukari's direction before heading back to the garden house.

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
"How kind of you. I'd hate to waste anymore time...wherever we are. So, tell me, what exactly are we meeting for again?"

Being teleported around against his will didn't put him in the best of moods.

"...So we're not here for the tree, then?"

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @The Great Detective @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

"Fool" Izayoi murmurs, extending his pillar out towards her suddenly, using it not unlike a beam attack, as opposed to like a swinging weapon

He just hoped he hit her, because if he didn't, the sections the school behind her were about to have a pretty big hole in them

"If you're done gawking, I can't keep buying us time, Crono, so if you've got a suggestion, now would be the time"

Crono
@DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective @Others?

Crono backed away frok Yuka decisively, looking quite saddened as he realized he needed to think of something... Fast! He tried to find a safe spot somewhere, so he could try and figure out exactly how he was supposed to appease Yuka's spirit, he glanced towards Izayoi, making a few motions with his hands; it looked like he was trying to convey that the way that they might be able to stop all of this is by appeasing Yuka's spirit, though... He looked around, trying to see if there was anything immediately around that might even hint at what he needed to do...

Crono
@DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective @Others?

Crono backed away frok Yuka decisively, looking quite saddened as he realized he needed to think of something... Fast! He tried to find a safe spot somewhere, so he could try and figure out exactly how he was supposed to appease Yuka's spirit, he glanced towards Izayoi, making a few motions with his hands; it looked like he was trying to convey that the way that they might be able to stop all of this is by appeasing Yuka's spirit, though... He looked around, trying to see if there was anything immediately around that might even hint at what he needed to do...
During the whole mess of Yuka attempting to kill them, there seemed to be someone hiding out in one of the other classrooms down the hall. Maybe this was a living person that could help them out in some way.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @york

"A-Ah... right then..."

The woman seemed to be eased up a bit by how Mettaton had treated her strange bleeding cut on her neck, but yet, she didn't seem to be... fully at ease just yet. Though, she felt the need to hold the book behind her back, as she felt some sort of discomfort from Erika's face alone.

"As for the Game itself... I do not have much... purpose in doing this for myself... as I am supposed to be the narrator and nothing more... but... tight ends of this Game forced me to affect it's direction before it ends up with a bad ending for everyone... regardless of side..."

It didn't seem to factor in as to why she was trying to lock up Erika and Robin into a room here, but the fact that there may be a third factor within this whole Game may suggest that this Game was messed with...

@Lizzy @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Archmarge Jeremiah @Church Checkers​
Sarah then spoke to the woman, once Mettaton seemed to have adequately treated her wounds.

tumblr_ng2w5sATnw1qjdclxo4_250.gif

"So, if there's a bad ending for everyone," she said, "let's just see about that." She had little reason to be confident, but in her mind she would rather face the danger and see if she and the others could win, instead of waiting around, running away, or worse, being murdered by another selected to be a traitor to the group.

"You predict a bad ending for us. I say we can at least do the same to them."

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest@Wedge Antilles @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Church Checkers

Sarah then spoke to the woman, once Mettaton seemed to have adequately treated her wounds.

"So, if there's a bad ending for everyone," she said, "let's just see about that." She had little reason to be confident, but in her mind she would rather face the danger and see if she and the others could win, instead of waiting around, running away, or worse, being murdered by another selected to be a traitor to the group.

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest@Wedge Antilles @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Church Checkers
"Erm..." Mettaton mumbled, looking a little shaken by Sarah's stubborn response,

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"I'm not so sure I want this to turn into a case of mutually assured destruction..."

Mettaton cleared his throat a little awkwardly, backing out of the conversation just as soon as he had entered it.

@Mari

"A-Ah... right then..."

Neutral_zpsl1rddodn.png

"A-Anyway, that still doesn't quite explain why you've chosen to lock up these two specifically."

Mettaton took a long pause, his eyes dropping to the floor before his eye-lids dropped over them.

And he smiled, almost eerily so...

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"...Please, level with me here..." Mettaton whispered, to the woman specifically,

Bad%20Hair%20Day_zpsr5plvm01.png

"...Do you already know what happens?"

@The Great Detective

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers​

Having stayed the hell out of the way of Yuka and her fighting ring, Kyle had planted himself by the door of the classroom. He was ready to bolt in case someone decided to blow up the classroom or something. Thankfully, while Kyle's skills did not include super strength, he did maintain a certain prowess in perception. Over the din of fighting and heated debate, Kyle heard someone (or something) lurking in the classrooms nearby.

GD9jMLb.png

As much as I hate exploring this damn school...

Suppressing a groan, Kyle slipped out of the classroom. He was on the hunt for this mysterious person, and was ready to search every classroom in the hall in order to find them.

@york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Erm..." Mettaton mumbled, looking a little shaken by Sarah's stubborn response,

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"I'm not so sure I want this to turn into a case of mutually assured destruction..."

Mettaton cleared his throat a little awkwardly, backing out of the conversation just as soon as he had entered it.

@Mari

Neutral_zpsl1rddodn.png

"A-Anyway, that still doesn't quite explain why you've chosen to lock up these two specifically."

Mettaton took a long pause, his eyes dropping to the floor before his eye-lids dropped over them.

And he smiled, almost eerily so...

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"...Please, level with me here..." Mettaton whispered, to the woman specifically,

Bad%20Hair%20Day_zpsr5plvm01.png

"...Do you already know what happens?"

@The Great Detective

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Church Checkers​

Jamie nodded and stepped forward past the rest of the group as he heard Sarah's war cry. "Well let's not be in a rush to die or anything like that," he said, as he stomped madly, in a frenzy almost. When he was out of breath, he had a battalion's worth of dupes surrounding him.

What Jamie Madrox lacked in fancy powers or magic, he made up for in sheer numbers.

madrox.jpg

"I'll fight a war for you, Sarah Connor! And everyone else!" It was actually Jamie Prime that said that, not "Luke", as he was quite the Star Wars geek, after all. He had no idea where Luke and Ilona were at that point, but he felt confident they were okay. Jamie and his dupe army here were going to make sure that would be the case here, even if every dupe had to die trying.

Jamie Madrox had no fancy overcharged powers or glittery magic like the rest. But unlike the rest... he was an army of one, and he was never truly alone.

@Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
During the whole mess of Yuka attempting to kill them, there seemed to be someone hiding out in one of the other classrooms down the hall. Maybe this was a living person that could help them out in some way.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @york
Having stayed the hell out of the way of Yuka and her fighting ring, Kyle had planted himself by the door of the classroom. He was ready to bolt in case someone decided to blow up the classroom or something. Thankfully, while Kyle's skills did not include super strength, he did maintain a certain prowess in perception. Over the din of fighting and heated debate, Kyle heard someone (or something) lurking in the classrooms nearby.

GD9jMLb.png

As much as I hate exploring this damn school...

Suppressing a groan, Kyle slipped out of the classroom. He was on the hunt for this mysterious person, and was ready to search every classroom in the hall in order to find them.

@york @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
Crono
@DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective

Crono looked towards Yuka, a mournfull look crossing his face; it looked like he didn't want to leave Yuka in the state that she was... However, he realized this was the only way he could hope to find some way to help her... Looking towards Yuka one last time, he quietly followed Kyle's lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.