• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle crossed his arms and listened to the woman narrate. He fixed her with a sour look as she read about his gruesome death. The pain at the back of his mind seemed to echo the description, but Kyle couldn't recall the moments before the supposed event. The idea that people were looking over his mangled body made his blood run cold. There was no way it was happening. Kyle was not going to accept that.

CxO3FEe.gif

Clearing his throat, Kyle was intent on interrupting the ongoing narration. "Sorry, my death? If I was really dead, I wouldn't be standing here." No matter how much magic or science he saw beyond his wildest imaginations, death meant the end. Kyle had a pretty good idea of that, considering he'd seen his fair share of it. "Nice story, but what's really happened? If I've been removed from the game, just put me down back in L.A. and I'll happily never think about any of this ever again."

@The Great Detective

"... If I had the power to do so, I would. However, I am not the Golden Witch. Beatrice is in charge of this Game, not me. I am only the narrator. Yet... I can at least recite to you the truth with the Red. All that I narrate about this Game, it is all true. You did die to someone's hand. If you are still here, then I can say that the Golden Witch still has plans for you."

That was all that the woman would give in response before continuing to read once more.

@Atomyk

Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Welp, that sudden; Crono had actually woken up not too long ago, cracking an eye open just in time to see that Featherine's er... Incredible consumption of alcohol had left her in a less than ideal state to watch over him, though, on the other hand, he was stuck without much to do now. Though, before he could do much else, he suddenly felt himself being transported somewhere else, he looked around, looking a bit puzzled before his eyes fell upon well, his savior no less. He looked a bit puzzled, the posture he took on more or less obviously indicated he wanted to know what exactly had gone on, though, he seemed to be back to his non-verbal self again, for the time being anyways...

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Not a big problem with me, mister Maestro~ I'm just here to reassure the Golden Witch that you're safe and sound. Just because you got eliminated from the Game doesn't mean that your task for Beatrice ends there."

What was this girl going on about? Crono was executed from the Game, what else could he do here?

@york

7d133d7185e6034fbc3bb1afb21ffb65.jpg

"..."

Jason gave a blank look of confusion at Dio's compliment but Herbert saw it for what it really was. That explained why he'd been so curious about Jason's origins. He wished to simply know of a method of how to get close to the serial killer and keep him under his thumb. Much like how Herbert was trying to do with the Reagent.

"I should have known..Right from the start. He was trying to just take Jason away from me.." Herbert muttered under his breath before glancing at Zombina. "Forget that order about the Reagent. I don't need to risk you getting injured when you can otherwise avoid it. But I do need you to keep a closer eye on Jason.." He'd say while shooting a brief glance Dio's way so Zombina would pick up on that Herbert meant if Dio tried to manipulate Jason.

Before Jason could continue wailing on Mettaton, Aya gripped onto his arm and Jason relaxed. This was a rare sight for Jason. Most people who got this close usually used it as a way to stab or otherwise injure Jason. Not to mention that Jason didn't particularly care about Kyle's grisly death. But Aya and him had some common-ground and that was enough for the zombie. He'd let Aya cling to him for as long as she desired, she'd earned the right.

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Zombina looked over to Dio and back towards Herbert. "I'm up for some destructive violence, but I don't want it to come back and bite us in the ass." She replied. "I'll keep my eyes on him...and the barrel of my guns."

Undyne meanwhile would have been standing by for the fight between zombine and robot, consider this a bit of tough love for the machine. Before she could step in however Aya would have done it for her.

Un23_zpswuzecjm7.png

"Geez nice save, kid. Seems he has a special spot for you. That's good cause I was just about to beat the crap out of him!"

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_n9uwenQd7x1slvs4r.png

"..."

Sachiko blankly stared at Yuna, who had the black cat plushie. While it appeared to have an effect on her... Sachiko instead sped towards Yuna, aiming to stab her scissors into Yuna. Were they forgetting something here? Probably...

tumblr_inline_n6tztpT7sT1ql8ac4.png

"Do you guys know what you're doing when it comes to appeasing spirits? Clearly that plush had some effect on her, but it isn't enough!" Erika was just backing away, since she had no experience when it came to appeasing restless spirits.

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Everyone geez xD​
Well on the bright side, this was almost certainly the Sachiko mentioned in the note.

On the not-so-bright side of things, Yuna was being chased with scissors! The girl leaped back, not fond of the idea of being stabbed.

Well, looks like that wasn't how to do it. Oh well, she'll figure it out before she gets gutted. ...Probably.

"I don't! What else do I have to do?!" she cried, just running from the spirit and trying to wave around the plushie as a way to dispel the spirit.

@The Great Detective

A jolt of anger ran through Kyle's body as the woman spoke. Seeking something to do with his hands, Kyle reached up and touched at his suit, smoothing it down. He didn't realize his hands were shaking, and he just ended up making himself look sloppier. You would if you could? Bullshit. Kyle was still being jerked around by forces beyond his control. Never had he been so completely unable to take control of his own life before. How was anyone supposed to make sense of all this?

Taking an angry step forward, Kyle glared at the 'narrator', wondering just how much it would take to make her squeal. He knew it was dumb even as he thought it, but he thought it fiercely all the same. If she maintained that death meant little more than losing at Monopoly, then perhaps she held little regard for life at all. Kyle moved no further, but he didn't end his furious gaze.

gOqej5Z.png

"Bull. Death means the end. Done. Buried. Whatever purpose you or anyone else has for me, you can shove it up your ass." Turning swiftly, Kyle looked about the room for some kind of exit or item of interest. He didn't care if the woman disapproved-- Kyle had always been a bit of a snoop.

@The Great Detective

Mettaton still laid limp on the ground, that pink stuff beginning to pool on the ground next to him. It was starting to ooze out of his leg sockets, too...weird.

Broken_zpsfzjl6qdn.png

"Breach detected in -skull, left leg, right leg- D.S. levels at...-70%-...H.S.A. systems put on hold...M.T.T. Model 3.0 requesting immediate assistance."
droned a voice that certainly wasn't Mettaton's. Surprisingly, it sounded much more girly, if not incredibly digitized.

For a robot, he was pretty fragile. Just as fragile as any human, really.

Mettaton still laid limp on the ground, that pink stuff beginning to pool on the ground next to him. It was starting to ooze out of his leg sockets, too...weird.

Broken_zpsfzjl6qdn.png

"Breach detected in -skull, left leg, right leg- D.S. levels at...-70%-...H.S.A. systems put on hold...M.T.T. Model 3.0 requesting immediate assistance."
droned a voice that certainly wasn't Mettaton's. Surprisingly, it sounded much more girly, if not incredibly digitized.

For a robot, he was pretty fragile. Just as fragile as any human, really.

Sarah merely observed these actions now, as she didn't know who's side to take, and not really knowing who was in the right or wrong in this endless infighting within the group. But for some reason... she felt herself feeling sympathy towards this one, who was actually a killer, a traitor at one time. Was it because she thought of how she'd react if Pops suffered a similar injury? Or the humanity this one was showing, suddenly. Regardless of reason, she went to it, and would try to do her best.

"I'm here," she said to Mettaton, quickly approaching her, "I'm not a robot expert, but I have a little bit of experience. What do you need?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @DBZ7 @Jeremi @The Great Detective

Reactions: Takumi
Gilgamesh noticed her confusion, but chose to ignore it not wanting to bother explaining the concept of resurrection to a Mongrel. Instead he simply answered "They have. But we felt like staying here, is that a problem?".

@DapperDogman @The Great Detective
"I suppose I just couldn't leave you behind" he smirks, before cracking his knuckles and zooming forward to deliver a thundering blow to the hooded figure​

"Enough dancing around, and show us all you really are" he shouts as he swings for the robed individual

@The Great Detective @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"O-Oh... okay... I'm only confused... by how some of you are still here... but if that's the case..." Shannon mumbled as she watched the fight go down. By the time that Izayoi came to strike the robed figure,the person only leapt out of the way to avoid being attacked.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Sarah merely observed these actions now, as she didn't know who's side to take, and not really knowing who was in the right or wrong in this endless infighting within the group. But for some reason... she felt herself feeling sympathy towards this one, who was actually a killer, a traitor at one time. Was it because she thought of how she'd react if Pops suffered a similar injury? Or the humanity this one was showing, suddenly. Regardless of reason, she went to it, and would try to do her best.

"I'm here," she said to Mettaton, quickly approaching her, "I'm not a robot expert, but I have a little bit of experience. What do you need?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @DBZ7 @Jeremi @The Great Detective

Broken_zpsfzjl6qdn.png

"Query found, forming response...please reconnect these missing limbs: -left leg, right leg- to stop further D.S. loss. D.S. levels currently at -65%-"
the disembodied voice responded, guiding Sarah through the motions. His missing legs weren't all too far away, but they looked pretty banged up after Aya had her way with them.

Broken_zpsfzjl6qdn.png

"Query found, forming response...please reconnect these missing limbs: -left leg, right leg- to stop further D.S. loss. D.S. levels currently at -65%-"
the disembodied voice responded, guiding Sarah through the motions. His missing legs weren't all too far away, but they looked pretty banged up after Aya had her way with them.

Sarah listened to the robot's voice and looked for the missing limbs. She first concentrated on the leg, in case a sudden event would cut this short and Mettaton would need to run away. She looked at how they were a little disfigured from their original state, so she wasn't sure she could get it in place. The wiring, though, was how the robot's system would communicate with its body, so she concentrated on connecting red with red, blue with blue, yellow with yellow, and so forth. Once she reconnected the wirings, she put the leg in place as best as she could.

And then, while perhaps Mettaton would try to realize if Sarah's work was effective, she did the same with the arm. After several minutes of work, Sarah then put the arm into place once the wires were reconnected.

"How's that?", she asked.

Sarah listened to the robot's voice and looked for the missing limbs. She first concentrated on the leg, in case a sudden event would cut this short and Mettaton would need to run away. She looked at how they were a little disfigured from their original state, so she wasn't sure she could get it in place. The wiring, though, was how the robot's system would communicate with its body, so she concentrated on connecting red with red, blue with blue, yellow with yellow, and so forth. Once she reconnected the wirings, she put the leg in place as best as she could.

And then, while perhaps Mettaton would try to realize if Sarah's work was effective, she did the same with the arm. After several minutes of work, Sarah then put the arm into place once the wires were reconnected.

"How's that?", she asked.

Broken_zpsfzjl6qdn.png

"D.S. levels stabilized at -60%- Running self-repair protocols...-error-. D.S. levels insufficient. D.S. level required for self-repair: -80%- Sample required. Please insert sample into oral cavity."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @DBZ7 @Jeremi @The Great Detective @Mari

"O-Oh... okay... I'm only confused... by how some of you are still here... but if that's the case..." Shannon mumbled as she watched the fight go down. By the time that Izayoi came to strike the robed figure,the person only leapt out of the way to avoid being attacked.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Izayoi grinned, before leaping after the figure, pursuing them through the air, chasing after them with a wide grin on his face

"Let's see how long you can keep on running" he taunts as he readies another swing, seeking to destroy the person when they inevitably landed from the jump

(Mobile post)

@The Great Detective
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

To say getting shanked wasn't painful would be a lie but Henry himself didn't seem in pain at all. In fact he was still smiling like usual. If these spirits were looking to see pain then they had come to the wrong place obviously.

henry_x_reader___healer_by_littlesunflower17-d8u7tld.png

"It hurts....So good....I just love the color crimson... Don't you two...?" Henry spoke smiling his usual smile. "It just sucks that my magic is so limited here. Most of those dark spells I used should've worked but they didn't...How sad..... Honestly I knew the fire one wouldn't...I just wanted to do something cool..." Well at least he's honest. "If only I had all of my power back... I could show you two some wicked awesome curses.." Here he goes thinking about all the death curses he has....

@Bomb @WhatHaveYouDone
Cue the spirits getting closer again, readying their knifes again.

"W a n t t o p l a y a g a i n ?"

Well on the bright side, this was almost certainly the Sachiko mentioned in the note.

On the not-so-bright side of things, Yuna was being chased with scissors! The girl leaped back, not fond of the idea of being stabbed.

Well, looks like that wasn't how to do it. Oh well, she'll figure it out before she gets gutted. ...Probably.

"I don't! What else do I have to do?!" she cried, just running from the spirit and trying to wave around the plushie as a way to dispel the spirit.

@The Great Detective

"Like I would know! I'm only a detective! Not an intellect on spirits! Um... maybe we're forgetting something else besides the toy for the appeasing... didn't the article we found much earlier while entering this place say something about tongues being cut out?"

Erika did bring up a good point concerning that. Then again, where would they find the tongue that would go to Sachiko?

Speaking of Sachiko, she was pretty much a dangerous entity to be near by at the moment, and it wasn't really a good idea to try and appease Sachiko from the looks of it.

@Kaykay @others​

A jolt of anger ran through Kyle's body as the woman spoke. Seeking something to do with his hands, Kyle reached up and touched at his suit, smoothing it down. He didn't realize his hands were shaking, and he just ended up making himself look sloppier. You would if you could? Bullshit. Kyle was still being jerked around by forces beyond his control. Never had he been so completely unable to take control of his own life before. How was anyone supposed to make sense of all this?

Taking an angry step forward, Kyle glared at the 'narrator', wondering just how much it would take to make her squeal. He knew it was dumb even as he thought it, but he thought it fiercely all the same. If she maintained that death meant little more than losing at Monopoly, then perhaps she held little regard for life at all. Kyle moved no further, but he didn't end his furious gaze.

gOqej5Z.png

"Bull. Death means the end. Done. Buried. Whatever purpose you or anyone else has for me, you can shove it up your ass." Turning swiftly, Kyle looked about the room for some kind of exit or item of interest. He didn't care if the woman disapproved-- Kyle had always been a bit of a snoop.

@The Great Detective

"..."

The narrator only stood there in silence, disturbed silence, as she couldn't do much to prevent Kyle from seeing this. In the room next door to this one, he would come across something that wasn't expected at all.

tumblr_inline_mv92izGmQ01rfjfkn.png

The dead body of Beatrice was lying on the bed. It was hard to say on what occurred to her, but it was odd considering that she was the host of this Murder Game she claimed to be her own. The woman stood by the door as Kyle would discover this... and she could only say this under her breath.

"... please don't look at me like this."

@Atomyk

Izayoi grinned, before leaping after the figure, pursuing them through the air, chasing after them with a wide grin on his face

"Let's see how long you can keep on running" he taunts as he readies another swing, seeking to destroy the person when they inevitably landed from the jump

(Mobile post)

@The Great Detective
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
The moment that Izayoi would eventually hurt the cloaked figure with this, a brief blue protective field of magic deflected him away completely. However, by the force of these two factors clashing, the figure's cloak was blown away. The individual then leapt backwards, keeping herself afloat with the workings of some strange boundary...

Daiundousai_Yukari2.png

"Oh c'mon... is that the best you can do? I've fought better than this!"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman

The moment that Izayoi would eventually hurt the cloaked figure with this, a brief blue protective field of magic deflected him away completely. However, by the force of these two factors clashing, the figure's cloak was blown away. The individual then leapt backwards, keeping herself afloat with the workings of some strange boundary...

Daiundousai_Yukari2.png

"Oh c'mon... is that the best you can do? I've fought better than this!"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman
"I was holding back, I don't wanna go killing a punk like you before I look them in the eye!"​

With that, he'd move twice as fast as before, aiming to land a barrage of hits against the foes shield in quick succession, hoping his gift would help break it quickly

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS?" he shouts, almost begging for her to use her full power against him "YOU'D BETTER NOT HOLD BACK, ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORE IN THE MORNING"

@The Great Detective

As if punched in the gut, Kyle froze at the entrance to the accompanying room, unable to breathe as he stared down at the sight of Beatrice. His mouth went dry, his mind reeling at what he was seeing. Legs moving almost unconsciously, Kyle moved to stand over the bed that contained the grim sight. He was more surprised than anything, unsure for the moment how he felt about Beatrice being killed. Perhaps this is what she deserved, but what did this mean for the game? Here was the woman who was supposed to be in control of it all, and yet--

I should have known there were more secrets to find.

With a sharp intake of breathe, Kyle turned on the woman standing by the door. He tried to look angry, but he just looked more exasperated than anything. "What the hell is going on here...?" Licking his lips, Kyle looked away for a moment. He shoved his hands into his pockets and closed his eyes, but after a moment, his brow furrowed. Looking back to the woman, Kyle had to ask: "... Why did you say 'me'?"

@The Great Detective

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Not a big problem with me, mister Maestro~ I'm just here to reassure the Golden Witch that you're safe and sound. Just because you got eliminated from the Game doesn't mean that your task for Beatrice ends there."

What was this girl going on about? Crono was executed from the Game, what else could he do here?

@york
Crono
@The Great Detective

Crono cocked his head to one side, looking at this woman curiously, he had no idea what use he had anymore... But, he seemed intrigued as is, the expression on his face indicated that he wanted to hear more, but, yet, he didn't speak... Instead, he gave her a node of sorts.

"Like I would know! I'm only a detective! Not an intellect on spirits! Um... maybe we're forgetting something else besides the toy for the appeasing... didn't the article we found much earlier while entering this place say something about tongues being cut out?"

Erika did bring up a good point concerning that. Then again, where would they find the tongue that would go to Sachiko?

Speaking of Sachiko, she was pretty much a dangerous entity to be near by at the moment, and it wasn't really a good idea to try and appease Sachiko from the looks of it.

@Kaykay @others​
"I don't remember that..." Looked like Yuna wasn't the one who found that article. Or if she did, she'd already forgotten about it. "But that sounds kind of disgusting...Wait! Does this plushie have a tongue?"

For now, Yuna would try to stay away from Sachiko, hoping the entity wouldn't move to attack her anymore. She wasn't exactly a fan of beating people up, but she wasn't sure what cut out tongues Erika was talking about. Hopefully they wouldn't have to actually cut out a real person's tongue. She probably couldn't stomach that. But what else was there if it wasn't the plushie...?

@The Great Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.