• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Regardless if it's a delusion or a reality, people will be hit by the strongest brunts of life. My sister has yet to realize that."

Seeing that there wasn't much need to his presence here, Kanon turned around and began to head towards another hallway, though... he paused for a moment to mention one more thing.

"On another note, I am unsure when this will occur, but I heard news from the mainland before the Game begun that a typhoon may pass through this island. Now, I have to go and check on the status of Shannon and Madam Beatrice. Good luck with your investigation."

Without another word, the young butler left the room immediately after his last sentence ended.​
A typhoon? Headed here? What?! His words alone hit harder than any typhoon, and escaped before Mettaton could recuperate from the shock. He snapped his fingers, before procuring another one of his cigarettes, lighting it up as he flipped out Beatrice's envelope. He stroked a thumb back and forth across the wax seal for awhile, stuck on the thought of who to accuse. He stuffed the envelope away again, and pulled out his notepad, writing down Lucina's name on the pad. When the time came to vote, he'd slip it into the envelope. It was hard to resist the mainstream vote, but Mettaton had to go with his gut feeling. Or, rather, his circuit board feeling.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Anyone_willing to interact

Last edited by a moderator:
A typhoon? Headed here? What?! His words alone hit harder than any typhoon, and escaped before Mettaton could recuperate from the shock. He snapped his fingers, before procuring another one of his cigarettes, lighting it up as he flipped out Beatrice's envelope. He stroked a thumb back and forth across the wax seal for awhile, stuck on the thought of who to accuse. He stuffed the envelope away again, and pulled out his notepad, writing down Lucina's name on the pad. When the time came to vote, he'd slip it into the envelope. It was hard to resist the mainstream vote, but Mettaton had to go with his gut feeling. Or, rather, his circuit board feeling.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Anyone_willing to interact

HK eventually returned his attention to the most agreeable individual present. "Query: Any ideas of your own?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

-Afterlife ~ 1st Movement-

Allow me to say that I'm away,
In a place where souls go off and play.

No matter the pain that was felt both physically and mentally upon death, Mark would awaken in a grimy old bed. The room was in great disrepair, as if someone had long forgotten about this place. Occasion thuds and even rumbles shook this desolate room, which brought the unease of an earthquake happening soon. Leaving the underground room wasn't an option, as the door felt cemented shut. It seemed like the only thing left in this room that felt different and stood out was a single golden butterfly charm resting on the desk.

However, it wouldn't take long for him to realize that he wasn't alone. A mysterious woman sat in the chair facing away from the bed he was resting on.

She read through a book, an aged one by the looks of it, and happening to read out the book's contents in a rushed whisper tone. Surely she'll be asked questions with her now awake roommate.

@Forrest
Against all odds, Mark awoke....relatively calmly. His eyes opened slowly, his head turned to the woman slowly, and he sat up on the bed in a calm, almost dreamlike demeanor. Something was off, and he couldn't place it right there and then. Was it....no, impossible! His head! The buzzing, the bugs, the pain....gone, seemingly! He wasn't in any hurry to get his hopes up, there'd always been brief respites from the pain, always oh-so cruelly ripped away, but something about this time seemed relatively different.

Well. Mark couldn't exactly tell what had happened in the past few hours, but something told him it was unpleasant, despite the mysterious disappearance of his illness. This room bore no resemblance to the mansion he'd previously been in, in fact, the whole scene just seemed a bit, well, off to him. The girl in the chair appeared to pay him no heed as he awakened, content to read in her spot without so much as turning her head. Curious indeed. Coughing under his breath, Mark turned to her and spoke, his voice uncharacteristically hoarse and wispy.

"Uh. Hello there? I'm.....I, uh, wasn't....ahem, how'd I get here?" He asked after struggling for the right words. His brain really was a jumble at the moment....

Against all odds, Mark awoke....relatively calmly. His eyes opened slowly, his head turned to the woman slowly, and he sat up on the bed in a calm, almost dreamlike demeanor. Something was off, and he couldn't place it right there and then. Was it....no, impossible! His head! The buzzing, the bugs, the pain....gone, seemingly! He wasn't in any hurry to get his hopes up, there'd always been brief respites from the pain, always oh-so cruelly ripped away, but something about this time seemed relatively different.

Well. Mark couldn't exactly tell what had happened in the past few hours, but something told him it was unpleasant, despite the mysterious disappearance of his illness. This room bore no resemblance to the mansion he'd previously been in, in fact, the whole scene just seemed a bit, well, off to him. The girl in the chair appeared to pay him no heed as he awakened, content to read in her spot without so much as turning her head. Curious indeed. Coughing under his breath, Mark turned to her and spoke, his voice uncharacteristically hoarse and wispy.

"Uh. Hello there? I'm.....I, uh, wasn't....ahem, how'd I get here?" He asked after struggling for the right words. His brain really was a jumble at the moment....

The girl had closed her book and stopped reading the moment that Mark had addressed her. Upon looking his way, her eyes were void of any light... as if she were a soulless doll. Another brief tremor shook the room, but yet, the girl was unaware of it occurring for even a moment, continuously staring at him.

"You were eliminated from the Witch's Game."

That was all that the girl said in a broad and vague answer towards Mark, and with that said, she would begin to open her book again to read once more. She didn't seem to be much of a talker.

@Forrest

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person

The girl had closed her book and stopped reading the moment that Mark had addressed her. Upon looking his way, her eyes were void of any light... as if she were a soulless doll. Another brief tremor shook the room, but yet, the girl was unaware of it occurring for even a moment, continuously staring at him.

"You were eliminated from the Witch's Game."

That was all that the girl said in a broad and vague answer towards Mark, and with that said, she would begin to open her book again to read once more. She didn't seem to be much of a talker.

@Forrest
"Um.....sure. Yeah. Whatever ya say."
Mark replied with a raised eyebrow. After steadying himself, he hoisted his legs off the bed, shakily getting to his feet. He paid little mind to the tremors shaking the room, writing it off as the effects of the Flare, despite the absence of the usual buzzing and burning. Taking a step or two to the desk, Mark couldn't really see anything of note besides the little butterfly charm. He decided to give it a little once-over, while attempting to communicate with that creepy woman again under his breath.

"So, anyways, can you maybe explain this whole "Witch's Game" a little better?"

"Um.....sure. Yeah. Whatever ya say."
Mark replied with a raised eyebrow. After steadying himself, he hoisted his legs off the bed, shakily getting to his feet. He paid little mind to the tremors shaking the room, writing it off as the effects of the Flare, despite the absence of the usual buzzing and burning. Taking a step or two to the desk, Mark couldn't really see anything of note besides the little butterfly charm. He decided to give it a little once-over, while attempting to communicate with that creepy woman again under his breath.

"So, anyways, can you maybe explain this whole "Witch's Game" a little better?"
The golden butterfly charm seemed to be the only thing in the room that didn't seem all aged and wearing down. You have this strange feeling erupt in your head... that you should take it for whatever reason.

"... you were a Game Piece within the Witch's Game. The Golden Witch Beatrice watched over the Gameboard, where you and other players have been located since the beginning of the Witch's Game. You were killed by a traitor, and thus, have no place in the Gameboard for you have been eliminated. You are not an artificial existence, a pure Game Piece. You were dragged into the Gameboard of the Witch's realm, the Metaworld, through unknown means. Despite this, you were not sent back to your original realm. The Gamemasters do not want the new players leaving even upon death. You are now located in the depths of oblivion, where forgotten Pieces and players are tossed aside."

The girl spoke so much about the Witch's Game, as requested by Mark, but it seemed like she had no free will to talk about herself in any way. The tremors were still not enough to be called an outright earthquake, but this time it didn't feel like it would stop. In fact, it was slowly intensifying. The walls of the aging room were beginning to give out gradually, cracks forming and dust starting to spread in the air. Even then, there seemed to be no actual way out of this room...

@Forrest

HK eventually returned his attention to the most agreeable individual present. "Query: Any ideas of your own?"

@Archmage Jeremiah
A smile grew on Mettaton's lips before he even turned to face the droid. He greeted him with a warm hug, before backing off to answer his question a little more formally. "My thoughts? Lucina is the murderer. With a sword so fine, I've no doubts it could slice a jaw clean in half, and puncture holes like that so neatly. The way she holds it, too...she holds it like a rapier, not a club. She's surely capable of such a killing."

@BarrenThin

A smile grew on Mettaton's lips before he even turned to face the droid. He greeted him with a warm hug, before backing off to answer his question a little more formally. "My thoughts? Lucina is the murderer. With a sword so fine, I've no doubts it could slice a jaw clean in half, and puncture holes like that so neatly. The way she holds it, too...she holds it like a rapier, not a club. She's surely capable of such a killing."

@BarrenThin

HK wasn't very experienced with swords, though he'd used a vibrosword on more than one occasion. He didn't even know what a rapier was. So he just took her word for it, though his vote remained unchanged. "Objection: That doesn't quite explain how she so deftly and skilfully got the drop on two people."

@Archmage Jeremiah

HK wasn't very experienced with swords, though he'd used a vibrosword on more than one occasion. He didn't even know what a rapier was. So he just took her word for it, though his vote remained unchanged. "Objection: That doesn't quite explain how she so deftly and skilfully got the drop on two people."

@Archmage Jeremiah
"You have to remember that we were all unconscious while the murders took place. It's easy to get the drop on someone while they're asleep." he mentioned matter-of-factly, "Beatrice very well could've awoken her, or the maestro before the rest of us."

@BarrenThin

sad_deedee_by_teh_zombish-d9duhf2.png

Normally, Deedee would've gladly showed her possessions- that actually happened to not exist -, but right now, the child hardly even noticed the request for her to do so. In fact, she didn't seem to notice the people around her at all. All that was going through her mind was horror and sorrow like none other. Emptiness and sadness and... Pain. She'd already lost everything. Everything but Mark. Why? Why did he have to leave her, just like everyone else? She didn't know, but the event was absolutely unbearable. All she could do was sit there with her head rested on Mark's unmoving arm, tears flowing more intensely than ever.

Even as Plutia hugged her, no response came from Deedee. She was simply limp, unable to even resist. All she could do was cry, sobbing uncontrollably and sniffling on occasion. Even Plutia's words didn't reach her - like she was caught up in her own little world of pain and misery. The same went with Iskander's words, and the new presences joining around. Even Crono placing a hand on her shoulder hardly seemed to get through to the little girl.

@york @Kaykay @The Tactician @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​

Even through all of this, Deedee didn't seem to cheer up. The little girl simply stared off, her burning blue eyes filled with a hollowness and sorrow like none other. She managed a glance at the things offered to her, but the girl didn't do much more - not even give a nod or shake of her head.

@The Tactician @Bomb @york @Kaykay @People around the body​
Crono
@The Tactician @Bomb @Hospes @Kaykay @People around the body

Crono stopped, freezing in his place for e moment, though he still had his hand on Deedee's shoulder, it wasn't clear if he even registered that right about now... Instead, he was desperately wracking his mind for something, anything, to snap Deedee out of her strange, somber trance... It was like Yuka all over again, but, at least this time, there wasn't some crazed spirit taking control of Deedee, he reached his other hand into his bag, tracing the outline of that charm he had bought for Yuka many months ago, he had been unable to do give it to her at the time, but, perhaps, sooner or later... He'd get the chance to now. Looking at Deedee once more, he blinked a few times to avoid shedding any tears, then, he cleared his throat lightly... "He'll be back..." He said quietly, it seemed like he barely, if ever, used his voice... Though despite his words seeming to be carried off by a faint breeze as soon as he spoke, it seemed like there was a level of certainty in it...

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Sorey and Mikleo continued to tag along, Quietly observing, Bickering with each other, and the like, Until they come across the scene of the murder.

Sorey: Oh my...The one responsible must have been overcome with malevolence....
Mikleo: You think it's a Hellion?
Sorey: I see no alternative.... "

The Human and seraph pair sigh, Looking legitimately let down and horrified at the murders.

Sorey: Hey mikleo, None of ua have our personal affects, Ability or powers, Right?

Mikleo: That's right... That means that whomever committed these crimes must have either recieved their items again or found some other implement to use.

Sorey: Or they could have stolen some and tried to frame someone else....." The group sighs as it continues on, Still tagging along with Sarah Connor, Thr only real peraon they feel they can trust so far.

@Mari

(lifes a Bitcj right now so I apologize for later crappost. ^^; Ill get a minimum of one post a day. Promise.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Sarah laughed a little at that response. At least the smile from her was a positive thing. "Now I would not count on me too often for advice, I'm usually the one who needs it. But if it helps, then I'm more glad for you being better for it than me giving it."

She felt confident the younger woman was better now, so she would give her the space she probably needed. But before she left her... "I'm Sarah Connor by the way. I think we should be voting on who committed those murders, so who do you think it was?"

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, but I'm Lucina. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sarah." Lucina's tone was apologetic to a drgree towards the kind woman, mainly for the fact that she forgot to introduce herself earlier.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci

@BarrenThin

She heard someone say her name and quieted to listen. So, they thought she was the killer which pretty much meant a vote had been placed on her. At least she knew the truth, and decided that there wouldn't necessarily be a point to defend herself against just one vote--maybe not now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

image.jpeg
"Oh..urgh...damnit Buu! That girls all upset because she's lost her big protector or something! Would you look at that?" Mr Satan was tearing up; he hate to see a sad child, especially a potential fan (and face it, almost everyone was a fan of Mr Satan, they just didn't know it). It was at that point that an idea struck the Martial Arts Champion's hollow head; Buu could become the kid's new protector! It was the perfect way to gain inside information; in all the crime dramas the pair watched (his particular favourite being Midsomer Murders), the criminal almost always killed out of revenge, to get to somebody, by accident, or because they were crazy, and the amount of slices stopped him from thinking it was an accident; you can't just drop a knife against yourself and lose your entire jaw!! That must have meant the killer was either crazy, out to get the child, or Out for revenge, and all three possibilities lead to the lid being put in harms way. He could have the girl get killed without so much as an autograph!

"You see that lonely little kid over there, Buu? The one you nearly...well, crushed earlier? How about you go say hi, and offer to keep her safe in the ...absence of her....special friend"
"But mean man little girl friend! Maybe little girl really mean girl in disguise!" Buu was quite distressed; first of all he lost his candy, then his power, and now two dead bodies? What a waste! Buu only liked human candy if it came from live humans...,
"N-n-no, you see, Mr Buu? She's too scared to be mean! Just look at those tiny, blue, beady little eyes? Could you say no to them?"
"Buu could turn girl eyes to candy? They might be tasty! Tasty like blueberry!"
"NO BUU! YOU DONT GET TO EAT CHILDREN!" He screamed, the entire cave shaking around him

"Sorry, Mr Satan..."
"I'm sorry too Buu... I just lost my temper...now, how about you just try to say hi..."
"Okay,..." The Majin began to out like a child, walking over to Deedee, dragging his feet as he traveled.

After reaching halfway across the area, Buu felt something funny brush against his leg...then again...and again...like thousands of tiny ants....The Majin opened his pants to find something that shall blow your mind.....

....HIS CANDY HAD RETURNED!!!!

(You said we got out equipment back!)

"BUU'S CANDY RETURNED! BUU GOT CANDY BACK! BUU GOT CANDY! BUU GOT CANDY! HAHAHA!" The Majin began to dance one more, plunging his hand into his pants, only to pull out more and more confectionery. Stuffing it into his mouth, his mood completely flipped; he was the good old happy Buu again!
"Hello little girl! Buu sorry 'bout nearly hurting you before; me no know my stength sometimes. How much woul little nice girl like some of Buu's candy?! Buu only share with special people! You want candy too?"
image.gif
@Hospes @york @Gummi Bunnies
Mobile post
(Sorry about the lack of colour; I'm on the go)

"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, but I'm Lucina. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sarah." Lucina's tone was apologetic to a drgree towards the kind woman, mainly for the fact that she forgot to introduce herself earlier.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci

She heard someone say her name and quieted to listen. So, they thought she was the killer which pretty much meant a vote had been placed on her. At least she knew the truth, and decided that there wouldn't necessarily be a point to defend herself against just one vote--maybe not now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

Sarah Connor noticed, after placing her vote, that it seemed there were a few that thought Lucina was the killer. Sarah did not trust her completely, as was the case with all the others... there was no one here that had gained her trust. But she felt that every moment of darkness, even beings that seemed to be of darkness, deserved opportunity to show light. She would treat Lucina no differently.

"Lucina," she said, "I won't ask you to confess, if you really killed. I know you what your answer would be, so I won't go through that. But I understand, somehow, that not all things that do violent things are completely understanding of what they do. But I hope you are not like that. I hope you aren't the killer, and I don't think you are otherwise I would have voted for you. But somehow, someway, I hope you show us all that you are innocent, that you are better than those who vote for you."

@Lizzy

Sorey and Mikleo continued to tag along, Quietly observing, Bickering with each other, and the like, Until they come across the scene of the murder.

Sorey: Oh my...The one responsible must have been overcome with malevolence....
Mikleo: You think it's a Hellion?
Sorey: I see no alternative.... "

The Human and seraph pair sigh, Looking legitimately let down and horrified at the murders.

Sorey: Hey mikleo, None of ua have our personal affects, Ability or powers, Right?

Mikleo: That's right... That means that whomever committed these crimes must have either recieved their items again or found some other implement to use.

Sorey: Or they could have stolen some and tried to frame someone else....." The group sighs as it continues on, Still tagging along with Sarah Connor, Thr only real peraon they feel they can trust so far.

@Mari

(lifes a Bitcj right now so I apologize for later crappost. ^^; Ill get a minimum of one post a day. Promise.)
Sarah then noticed the two again. Were they there all along? "So you're still here after all", Sarah said. "You need to place your vote soon, it's our opportunity to get the killer. And save more innocent people from being killed."

@FireDrake150

Sarah Connor noticed, after placing her vote, that it seemed there were a few that thought Lucina was the killer. Sarah did not trust her completely, as was the case with all the others... there was no one here that had gained her trust. But she felt that every moment of darkness, even beings that seemed to be of darkness, deserved opportunity to show light. She would treat Lucina no differently.

"Lucina," she said, "I won't ask you to confess, if you really killed. I know you what your answer would be, so I won't go through that. But I understand, somehow, that not all things that do violent things are completely understanding of what they do. But I hope you are not like that. I hope you aren't the killer, and I don't think you are otherwise I would have voted for you. But somehow, someway, I hope you show us all that you are innocent, that you are better than those who vote for you."

@Lizzy

Sarah then noticed the two again. Were they there all along? "So you're still here after all", Sarah said. "You need to place your vote soon, it's our opportunity to get the killer. And save more innocent people from being killed."

@FireDrake150
Sorey and Mikleo nod a bit, and Look to Lucina and Sarah Connor. Approaching Lucina, the two figure they may as well get on decent terms with someone else.

Sorrey: Hello, Lucina, Was it? I'm Sorey, and this is Mikleo. It's a pleasure. But, Might I ask whom you think the culprit is? I'm personally at a loss myself."

Mikleo: Like usual.

They start poking and pushing each other lightly.

@Mari @Lizzy

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
Sorey and Mikleo nod a bit, and Look to Lucina and Sarah Connor. Approaching Lucina, the two figure they may as well get on decent terms with someone else.

Sorrey: Hello, Lucina, Was it? I'm Sorey, and this is Mikleo. It's a pleasure. But, Might I ask whom you think the culprit is? I'm personally at a loss myself."

Mikleo: Like usual.

They start poking and pushing each other lightly.

@Mari @Lizzy
Sarah Connor just shook her head at the sight of the two. She disagreed with them playing with each other at a time like this, but then, what else was there to do? There were worse things, after all. "Just don't take too long with your complicated thought process right now", she said, in sarcasm. And then she looked at Lucina. "You'd better give them an answer, quickly", she recommended.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"... What do you mean, no one who truly dies is dead?" he had to ask.
Moving on, Diarmuid seemed like quite the character. Kyle honestly couldn't tell if the guy was joking or not about his curse. Either way, he certainly seemed powerful. "Right... I guess we'll keep this 'curse' in mind."
"I mean they're not dead... Well, they probably where for a little while. But..." Iskander was about to explain but then Gilgamesh piped up, interjecting "I'm not sure as to the specifics in regards to how or why, but people who die simply wake up moments later elsewhere. It happened to me in the last game, only for me to watch up in some Doll Factory, and only a few hours later run into the group again. In a sense the 'murders' in this game aren't even a murder but rather moving the targets soul to a new and identical host body, except the only method of doing so is to destroy the original host body".

Though that's all Gilgamesh cared to speak up for. He didn't actually care if they were voted or not, in fact being voted might be good because it would give them a prolonged perspective into the afterlife. And clearly from the earlier game, those who had died early had seem many things the others were not privy too and were the ones to ultimately face the last games creator. Seeing as such, it was safe to assume that being killed in this game as was the result of being voted guilty this time would actually be beneficial, if one's objective was to learn more about these games. Though, if he were to depart from the group, he might as well share what knowledge he already had with others, armed them better towards beating this game themselves.​
"Undyne and, uh, the guy with two spears both seem strong enough for this and have the right weapons, but..." Kyle looked toward Gilgamesh and Iskander with a curious glance. He regarded Iskander's defense of Gilgamesh with a frown. He wasn't sure how he felt about these two.

"... And what if you two were working together?"

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @C.T.
Iskander simply shrugged at this question before answering "Well, of course we'd have to work together. We were brought here together. Though are my arguments any less true cause of it? You've been spouting logic this entire time boy, you should know to question the argument and not the man behind the argument. And like I said earlier I lack the skill or precision to carry out such a kill either. Even working together we lack the skill set required for this. Besides, many among us have remained quiet as to their powers. If we were guilty do you truly think we'd expose ourselves like this? When blending into the unknown crowd would be much easier?".
HK-47 shook his head. "Objection: It would require either strength or a dangerous weapon, something he clearly has access to. As for removing his jaw... it could have been a matter of sadistic showmanship, rather than the killing method. The multitude of stabbing wounds on the tiny meatbag are consistent with the idea of attacking with several weapons, as well."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gummi Bunnies
@Atomyk
@CCC Kouhai
@Anybody​
"Ah, well considering how other than Diarmuud and Gilgamesh you all just met me, and Gilgamesh only know one or two additional people I can't exactly expect you to know our character..." Iskander admitted, but then looked at HK-47 with a fire in his eye and proclaim "But on my honour as a King a swear to you that it was not us! As Kings and Servants of the Grail War we both have blood on our hands! But it is dishonourable and unbefittig of a King to strike from the shadows! And even more dishonourable to make a mockery of those we kill! The fact you suggest I do such a thing out of pleasure is an insult to me as a King!".

@Everyone who cares who the killer is

Bo listened to her speak setting down the milk for the duration of her first comment and tuning her out to poke the bodies. "It's so weird..." When she started to speak again Bo's arm was faster than her lips and he handed the milk to her. "Name's Bo. The God of Games at your service... nah. Yeah, just my job. I have to oversee that every game is followed and doesn't break its own rules. Including ones like these. Probably explains my getting the letter... stupid job." Bo continued to poke the bodies. He stopped for a second and remained quiet before standing up and facing Ilona. "Sucks for you guys though, when I die I just return to my throne room. Most of you however are done-zo, not coming back, gone for good! Dead."

@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ilona took the glass of milk, more interested in replying to him before trying the milk. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir Bo, I am called Ilona," she told him, offering a polite bow of her head afterwards. "So, you are a god and you oversee games? How fascinating! I'm a princess, so my rank isn't quite that high. But, anyhow, yes I am a mortal and I will die if I'm not careful... so let's all try to be careful." Ilona paused to take a sip of the milk. "Ah, it does taste rather fresh!"

@ShiroKiyoshi

//ooc: will be back later! I'm at work atm and just dropping a quick reply. ^^​

"I mean they're not dead... Well, they probably where for a little while. But..." Iskander was about to explain but then Gilgamesh piped up, interjecting "I'm not sure as to the specifics in regards to how or why, but people who die simply wake up moments later elsewhere. It happened to me in the last game, only for me to watch up in some Doll Factory, and only a few hours later run into the group again. In a sense the 'murders' in this game aren't even a murder but rather moving the targets soul to a new and identical host body, except the only method of doing so is to destroy the original host body".

Though that's all Gilgamesh cared to speak up for. He didn't actually care if they were voted or not, in fact being voted might be good because it would give them a prolonged perspective into the afterlife. And clearly from the earlier game, those who had died early had seem many things the others were not privy too and were the ones to ultimately face the last games creator. Seeing as such, it was safe to assume that being killed in this game as was the result of being voted guilty this time would actually be beneficial, if one's objective was to learn more about these games. Though, if he were to depart from the group, he might as well share what knowledge he already had with others, armed them better towards beating this game themselves.​

Iskander simply shrugged at this question before answering "Well, of course we'd have to work together. We were brought here together. Though are my arguments any less true cause of it? You've been spouting logic this entire time boy, you should know to question the argument and not the man behind the argument. And like I said earlier I lack the skill or precision to carry out such a kill either. Even working together we lack the skill set required for this. Besides, many among us have remained quiet as to their powers. If we were guilty do you truly think we'd expose ourselves like this? When blending into the unknown crowd would be much easier?".

"Ah, well considering how other than Diarmuud and Gilgamesh you all just met me, and Gilgamesh only know one or two additional people I can't exactly expect you to know our character..." Iskander admitted, but then looked at HK-47 with a fire in his eye and proclaim "But on my honour as a King a swear to you that it was not us! As Kings and Servants of the Grail War we both have blood on our hands! But it is dishonourable and unbefittig of a King to strike from the shadows! And even more dishonourable to make a mockery of those we kill! The fact you suggest I do such a thing out of pleasure is an insult to me as a King!".

@Everyone who cares who the killer is

HK-47 whirred quietly. "Statement: You may not even be aware that you did it, meatbag. The Golden Witch likely would have influenced you. I don't believe your 'strength of character' is on the line here." He slowly put the bag back at his waist now that Kyle was done, and held the blaster close to him. "Explanation: I don't think your morals are evidence when mind control is a possibility."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Everyone​

"Oh... Hi new person." Was all Henry had to say regaining his once lost smile.

"I know that it's just.... All i'm trying to say is give the guy a break. He's harmless unless we find a traitor or someone kills an animal in front of him." Chrom spoke trying to find the right words for this.

You're hand came off..... That's so cool! Almost like a piece of a puzzle your hand is..." Great way to introduce yourself Henry.

"Well.... Guess it's a good thing none of us did it. Even with you and Chrom having blade I know neither of you would do this.." Henry commented thinking over it.

@Lizzy @Atomyk @Mari @Jeremi

"Heh, I'm a real puzzle alright!" Zombina remarked. "A real patchwork girl!"

Kyle couldn't help but grimace at Undyne. "That's all right," he muttered, rubbing at the back of his neck. "This business has caused me to lose my appetite." As for Zombina, her world seemed... interesting. The idea of a society where other humanoid creatures existed alongside humans was not an easy concept for Kyle to wrap his head around. He wasn't sure he would have even been able to come up with half of this were he seriously going crazy right now.

Kyle wasn't sure if that made the situation better or worse.

As Herbert had given his name, Kyle obliged with his own, speaking not only to him but the others nearby. "Name's Kyle Hyde. Like I said, I'm not a detective, so don't go getting the wrong idea. Just think of me as a guy trying to work through this like the rest of you." He observed Herbert as he fussed over Zombina's hand, an eyebrow raising in wonder. "... That doesn't seem off to you? That she's talking and everything?" He blinked, not really caring if Zombina took offense to the question. "I mean, your friend there can't do that."

Regarding Lucina and the others for a moment, Kyle nodded along with her assessment, even though it was really just a rehash of before. I guess I'm here because of my work history, but the others...? Something tells me it has to do with their attitudes. Kyle went ahead and put away his notebook for now, feeling as if there was no more use for it at the moment. "... That's right, and so our main suspects seem to be the guy with the golden armor and his friend. Can't say their the perp for sure, but there's not much else to go off of."

3Ec2e8G.gif

Kyle decided to write down Iskander and Gilgamesh for his vote.

@Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Gummi Bunnies

"That's funny it's made me more hungry!" Undyne remarked. "Your brains a muscle too and it needs all the energy it can get to stay sharp...like in the middle of a murder mystery!"

tumblr_mh0t1t73741rl0ngpo1_250.gif

"If you didn't have someone to 'fuss' over you as you put it, I imagine you'd end up in an even more degraded state. While I'm still alive, for however long that may be, I'm going to do my best to keep you in one piece." He'd say without missing a beat as he continued to work on mending Zombina's hand. He'd stitched together an entire corpse to reanimate as a bride for his assistant. Putting a hand back on was child's play compared to that.

images

"My interest with reviving the dead is not a recent phenomenon, Mr. Hyde. I've been at it for quite a while and there have been undead that were just as wicked as they were in life. Capable of speech, thought, free-will and more than eager to strike out on their own. Though who would take a floating head seriously I had my doubts. But that's neither here nor there. To be quite honest I'm unsure of what separates Jason from Zombina. Obviously apart from the severe differences in level of decomposition given that you can see Mister Voorhee's spine through the back of his jacket and other various bones poking through to the surface. While Zombina looks like any other person. With the exception that she's dead and has stitches scattered all across her person." He'd muse before looking over his shoulder at Jason.

"The police reports said Jason never really spoke much to any of his victims according to witness testimony. Even when he was alive he was silent the entire rampage. I suppose it was a personal choice on his part. To skip the talking for what use would it have served as it wouldn't have changed his mind and only dragged things out. Now, that he's been dead and decomposed to such a degree I imagine that apart from the ragged breaths we hear from him every now and again, he won't be speaking much if at all anymore. Not that it bothers him any. Does it Jason?" He'd ask the zombie who Kyle would have been able to hear the series of deep but frequent breaths emitting from the undead serial killer as his single green eye stared West, Zombina, and the rest of them down with an almost child-like level of curiosity.

"What does makes me curious about him is the strength that he possesses. While he's certainly too slow and lumbering to have performed a kill that would require such finesse and speed like this, I wonder how a corpse held together by rotten viscera and sinew can have as much strength as he does. How strong may he have been in life? I suppose only he truly knows and as I said, I doubt he'll be up to hold a friendly chat about it."

Jason's strength was certainly something to be noted and perhaps feared. Even when he was a scrawny hermit living the woods with a potato sack over his head, he still possessed strength that one might state as being stronger than the average human being. He even survived a wound that might have been considered fatal to anyone other than him like a machete cleaving through his shoulder.

But what made him so strong? The answer was that even he did not know. He always took his strength for granted and when it came time to use it on a sinner, then he'd crush some heads/break some necks. However, even his strength had it's limits. Like when he fought an opponent of an equal durability as him such as Freddy Krueger or Leatherface.

But Jason had done enough standing around, having been frozen in the spot where West had injected him. Glancing down at Aya, he'd began to make his way over to the small girl. The girl who'd spoke up for him and regrettably West as well. He wasn't sure if his choice to vote was the right one but no matter what, he'd keep the child safe.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

While the affection was nice and all, Zombina was no damsel in distress. "Oh come on, you'll have to do way more than drop my hand to actually hurt me, even more to actually kill me...again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.