• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Connor just shook her head at the sight of the two. She disagreed with them playing with each other at a time like this, but then, what else was there to do? There were worse things, after all. "Just don't take too long with your complicated thought process right now", she said, in sarcasm. And then she looked at Lucina. "You'd better give them an answer, quickly", she recommended.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy

"For the moment, I guess I would have to vote for Hazama." Lucina shrugged as she wrote the name and placed it in the envelope. She honestly had no idea who to vote for and was growing a slight headache.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci @Crappy post for now

"You have to remember that we were all unconscious while the murders took place. It's easy to get the drop on someone while they're asleep." he mentioned matter-of-factly, "Beatrice very well could've awoken her, or the maestro before the rest of us."

@BarrenThin

Realizing he'd unintentionally ignored Mettaton, HK returned his attention to her after addressing Iskander. So they were at it, HK-47 and Mettaton, detective droids. Investigators for hire. Meatbag killers! "Statement: I'll give you that, but I'll stand by my theory; Gilgamesh on his own is more than capable of this, and even more so if he had Iskander's help."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Aya looked at everyone, wondering how in the world did they all just automatically agree on one person. Oh well, she knew that they were all logical adults, but she would have rather talk to herself to make the ultimate decision for her vote. Aya tried to remember again who all owned a blade of some sort.
"If I remember correctly, Jason has both a machete and a glass shard.... His machete could have stabbed his victims, but it wouldn't be clean...

This couldn't work. Jason's too messy.

Hazama has "ouroboros" which the tip is a bladed knife as well. Mister Hazama, you must be somewhat skillful with that, right? So, the knife canstab cleanly and effortlessly...

Mister Hazama stated that his kill would have been... worse with his weapon.

Chrom, Lucina, and Ishkander all have some sort of bladed sword which is the same as a knife...

All three of them seem like they have skills as well as speed... But, out of the three, Ishkander appears to be the strongest... I will have to think about this more...

Lancer and Undyne have spears... They could easily stab and use the tip to cut anything off...

I can trust Undyne for this round... Even though Lancer scared me back in the forest, there must be a misunderstanding, though.. I hope he isn't bad...

and Leah has a crossbow, but can an arrow make those wounds?... Could it also be strong enough to separate-"

I highly doubt an arrow could have been used to make this work...

"Oh, uh... Gilgamesh has this gate of babylon which has countless weapons? Does this mean that he could summon them whenever he needed? There must be a variety of tools he could use...

If he and Ishkander worked together, they could have easily taken down the older male... Would both of them be that cruel to kill a child? They both seem to have great strength, and they also have the weapons that could have been used to do this...
There was also the extra hint that the traitor for this round is someone who possessed great strength and the like. Aya gently closed her eyes as to think who all could possibly obtain this skill. She would have softly spoken to herself, "Everyone seems to be voting on Ishkander and Gilgamesh... Would it be safe to join that too? The clues do fit the two, and their weapons could leave a clean mark... Then again, I'm scared to think that maybe they too aren't focused on the perfection of the kill..."

Aya then had to make her decision as she knew that the Witch wouldn't be patient for prolonging of the vote. She knew that her vote would have to be a guess, for now at least. Aya took the envelope and wrote something for the Witch.

She then noticed that she didn't explain the "someone dear" portion.

"Well, they weren't important to me... But Mother would have liked it if they were remembered..."

@Gummi Bunnies @whoever

"I wouldn't say I'm guiding it," Kyle said in response to Guillo, eyes darting to the blades running up and down the hooded being's arms. Kyle had to admit they were right. No matter how fantastical the world around him had become, all of this was familiar territory. It wasn't just about the homicide-- that hadn't even been Kyle's field for the majority of his time on the force. No, what it came down to was keeping a level head in the face of unknown odds. Mysteries were mysteries, in the end. "Maybe this is something familiar to me. Keeping me focused. But that info's not very relevant, is it?" An involuntary flash of disgust appeared on Kyle's face at the mention of eating people. Something told Kyle this thing was joking, but he couldn't be sure. All the more reason to stay on their good side.

As West went on about the differences between both Zombina and Jason, Kyle felt as if his eyes were glazing over. Frankly, he didn't really want anything to with either of them. Well, except for the fact it might be in my best interest to keep them close. As West said, his undead friend is likely to dissuade possible attackers. Keeping that in mind, Kyle tried to look interested as he simply said, "Interesting."

gOqej5Z.png

It was with irritation that he then turned back to Chrom. Kyle looked calm going over the details of the crime, but that facade was starting to break. "Give him a break? He's got it easy. He's not the poor bastard laying dead before us. I'm not suggesting he had anything to do with it, so I think you need to back off instead of trying to make me like your friend. I don't need the attitude." Whether or not Chrom had intended what Kyle was saying, the gruff ex-detective was choosing to take it like that. His even stare seemed to be either challenging Chrom to talk back or back off as suggested.

@Hazel-rah @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lizzy
"That's not what I-" Then Lucina spoke up coming to Chrom's aid it seemed.
She heard him mutter something, and glanced towards him again. This only caused her heart to suddenly try to leap out of her chest. She didn't hear what was said though.

"My father wasn't trying to give you any form of attitude, sir. He was just merely explaining how Henry sees things...usually. So, I would appreciate it if you did not assume such things when all he is doing is trying to help out a friend." Lucina suddenly bit back to Kyle, quick to defend her father despite the fact her cheeks were still slightly flushed. To her, the last thing Chrom needed was someone taking his words the wrong way.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci
He had nothing to add on this but notices the slight flush on Lucina's cheeks. He didn't comment on it yet though.
"Heh, I'm a real puzzle alright!" Zombina remarked. "A real patchwork girl!"

"That's funny it's made me more hungry!" Undyne remarked. "Your brains a muscle too and it needs all the energy it can get to stay sharp...like in the middle of a murder mystery!"

While the affection was nice and all, Zombina was no damsel in distress. "Oh come on, you'll have to do way more than drop my hand to actually hurt me, even more to actually kill me...again!"

"Does that mean I can switch your arms with your legs...?" Oh boy here we go........ There was a very good chance Henry misinterpreted what Zombina meant.......

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Lizzy @ThoseAround

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
"... The hell?" remarked Kyle once he heard his voice echo back at him from the crowd. He shifted quickly and scanned the others surrounding him for some clue toward what just happened, before his eyes fell on the mechanical person standing nearby. A robot, like from a movie. Was he able to recall just about anything said within his vicinity? Such a perfect recording device would be extremely useful in this situation. Kyle took note of that for the future.

Distracted by the robot, Kyle didn't quite hear everything Lucina had said to him. By the time he'd turned back to her, all she'd heard was her plea that Chrom was only trying to help a friend. It took Kyle some effort not to glare at her or roll his eyes. He noticed a blush across her face and raised a curious eyebrow at that, but chose not to say anything about it. The cloaked figure, Guillo or whatever they were, echoed the girl's sympathies. Where were these people getting the idea he had started anything at all? "First of all," he muttered, voice lowered slightly. "It's not relevant because some people in the vicinity might not appreciate having someone around with experience like that like you are. Do you understand me? Second..." He pointed a sour look at Lucina now. "I think the matter's been cleared up without you butting in. If anyone's got a problem right now, they can deal with it until this is all over."

8xrzzuw.gif

Once that was over, Iskander's booming voice grabbed Kyle's attention as he began to defend both himself and Gilgamesh. Kyle pointedly ignored that the bigger man was calling him boy. "You say your skill sets don't fit the crime, but we're looking for someone strong, fast, and who knows their anatomy. The fact that you're capable of even half of what you can do is..." Well, it was something out of a novel. A movie. Fantasy. It was hard for Kyle to gauge these kinds of abilities when they were just so foreign to him. "You fit well enough, and it's not like we have resources available to us. There's no judge, no jury, no lawyers. I don't feel comfortable voting for you or anyone without solid evidence, but this game isn't going to give us that. There is no easy answer. Either you give us something viable against another suspect, or you sit down."

@BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Hazel-rah

Last edited:
Crono
@The Tactician @Bomb @Hospes @Kaykay @People around the body

Crono stopped, freezing in his place for e moment, though he still had his hand on Deedee's shoulder, it wasn't clear if he even registered that right about now... Instead, he was desperately wracking his mind for something, anything, to snap Deedee out of her strange, somber trance... It was like Yuka all over again, but, at least this time, there wasn't some crazed spirit taking control of Deedee, he reached his other hand into his bag, tracing the outline of that charm he had bought for Yuka many months ago, he had been unable to do give it to her at the time, but, perhaps, sooner or later... He'd get the chance to now. Looking at Deedee once more, he blinked a few times to avoid shedding any tears, then, he cleared his throat lightly... "He'll be back..." He said quietly, it seemed like he barely, if ever, used his voice... Though despite his words seeming to be carried off by a faint breeze as soon as he spoke, it seemed like there was a level of certainty in it...
View attachment 92314
"Oh..urgh...damnit Buu! That girls all upset because she's lost her big protector or something! Would you look at that?" Mr Satan was tearing up; he hate to see a sad child, especially a potential fan (and face it, almost everyone was a fan of Mr Satan, they just didn't know it). It was at that point that an idea struck the Martial Arts Champion's hollow head; Buu could become the kid's new protector! It was the perfect way to gain inside information; in all the crime dramas the pair watched (his particular favourite being Midsomer Murders), the criminal almost always killed out of revenge, to get to somebody, by accident, or because they were crazy, and the amount of slices stopped him from thinking it was an accident; you can't just drop a knife against yourself and lose your entire jaw!! That must have meant the killer was either crazy, out to get the child, or Out for revenge, and all three possibilities lead to the lid being put in harms way. He could have the girl get killed without so much as an autograph!

"You see that lonely little kid over there, Buu? The one you nearly...well, crushed earlier? How about you go say hi, and offer to keep her safe in the ...absence of her....special friend"
"But mean man little girl friend! Maybe little girl really mean girl in disguise!" Buu was quite distressed; first of all he lost his candy, then his power, and now two dead bodies? What a waste! Buu only liked human candy if it came from live humans...,
"N-n-no, you see, Mr Buu? She's too scared to be mean! Just look at those tiny, blue, beady little eyes? Could you say no to them?"
"Buu could turn girl eyes to candy? They might be tasty! Tasty like blueberry!"
"NO BUU! YOU DONT GET TO EAT CHILDREN!" He screamed, the entire cave shaking around him

"Sorry, Mr Satan..."
"I'm sorry too Buu... I just lost my temper...now, how about you just try to say hi..."
"Okay,..." The Majin began to out like a child, walking over to Deedee, dragging his feet as he traveled.

After reaching halfway across the area, Buu felt something funny brush against his leg...then again...and again...like thousands of tiny ants....The Majin opened his pants to find something that shall blow your mind.....

....HIS CANDY HAD RETURNED!!!!

(You said we got out equipment back!)

"BUU'S CANDY RETURNED! BUU GOT CANDY BACK! BUU GOT CANDY! BUU GOT CANDY! HAHAHA!" The Majin began to dance one more, plunging his hand into his pants, only to pull out more and more confectionery. Stuffing it into his mouth, his mood completely flipped; he was the good old happy Buu again!
"Hello little girl! Buu sorry 'bout nearly hurting you before; me no know my stength sometimes. How much woul little nice girl like some of Buu's candy?! Buu only share with special people! You want candy too?"
View attachment 92315
@Hospes @york @Gummi Bunnies
Mobile post
(Sorry about the lack of colour; I'm on the go)

broken_by_teh_zombish-d9hbxv8.jpg

It appeared that Deedee had finally noticed Crono, judging by how her tear-filled piercing blue eyes slowly drifted up to look at him. Her eyes- that likely would seem oddly familiar -held a look of pure sorrow and agony, more intensely than when she'd first arrived in the place. What did Crono mean, 'he'll be back'? Was this man crazy, just like all of the other infected people in her world? Or was he just screwing with her, trying to make her believe something that wasn't true? Dead people didn't come back. They couldn't. If they could, Deedee would still have her family, and Trina, Lana, and Alec. They'd still be with her, and everything would be okay.

But that wasn't how it worked.

If she weren't so torn up and busy with mourning and crying her eyes out, the little girl likely would've screamed when Buu appeared again. After all, being loud around the child or surprising her were both things that terrified her out of her mind, after all she'd been put through by the Cranks. So it might have been a good thing she was currently so caught up in her loss. Of course, that didn't mean that the little girl wasn't scared when Buu joined them - because, after earlier, she was. But, rather than screaming and hiding as she had earlier, the child just stayed unmoving, still in tears. It was at least nice that Buu had apologized. Despite, the very last thing she wanted was.. can.. dy... whatever the heck that was. So, slowly, she simply shook her head. All she could think about was Mark....

Also, Deedee couldn't write or type or even really vocalize her vote, so just pretend that she voted Undyne because the kid was freaked out by things she didn't understand and there were no fish people in her world

@york @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @People around the body​

Realizing he'd unintentionally ignored Mettaton, HK returned his attention to her after addressing Iskander. So they were at it, HK-47 and Mettaton, detective droids. Investigators for hire. Meatbag killers! "Statement: I'll give you that, but I'll stand by my theory; Gilgamesh on his own is more than capable of this, and even more so if he had Iskander's help."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Mettaton passed the droid a challenging smirk, planting both hands on his hips as he strut up just an inch away from him.

dancing_sex_robot_by_dongoverload-d9cuatz.png

"We'll just have to wait and see then, won't we?~"

he said, slipping the note accusing Lucina of the murder into the envelope.

@BarrenThin
@Lizzy
@Gummi Bunnies

"... The hell?" remarked Kyle once he heard his voice echo back at him from the crowd. He shifted quickly and scanned the others surrounding him for some clue toward what just happened, before his eyes fell on the mechanical person standing nearby. A robot, like from a movie. Was he able to recall just about anything said within his vicinity? Such a perfect recording device would be extremely useful in this situation. Kyle took note of that for the future.

Distracted by the robot, Kyle didn't quite hear everything Lucina had said to him. By the time he'd turned back to her, all she'd heard was her plea that Chrom was only trying to help a friend. It took Kyle some effort not to glare at her or roll his eyes. He noticed a blush across her face and raised a curious eyebrow at that, but chose not to say anything about it. The cloaked figure, Guillo or whatever they were, echoed the girl's sympathies. Where were these people getting the idea he had started anything at all? "First of all," he muttered, voice lowered slightly. "It's not relevant because some people around might not appreciate having someone with experience around like you are. Do you understand me? Second..." He pointed a sour look at Lucina now. "I think the matter's been cleared up without you butting in. If anyone's got a problem right now, they can deal with it until this is all over."

8xrzzuw.gif

Once that was over, Iskander's booming voice grabbed Kyle's attention as he began to defend both himself and Gilgamesh. Kyle pointedly ignored that the bigger man was calling him boy. "You say your skill sets don't fit the crime, but we're looking for someone strong, fast, and who knows their anatomy. The fact that you're capable of even half of what you can do is..." Well, it was something out of a novel. A movie. Fantasy. It was hard for Kyle to gauge these kinds of abilities when they were just so foreign to him. "You fit well enough, and it's not like we have resources available to us. There's no judge, no jury, no lawyers. I don't feel comfortable voting for you or anyone without solid evidence, but this game isn't going to give us that. There is no easy answer. Either you give us something viable against another suspect, or you sit down."

Lucina returned the look with her own, but said nothing else on the matter for now. The last thing she needed was to have problems with Kyle, though it was a little hard. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head.

Man, older people...

She did notice the certain looks both men gave her due to the flushed face but pretended that everything was fine. Because honestly, now wasn't the best time to explain the reasoning behind her slightly pink cheeks--especially when she wasn't completely sure herself about whatever is going on with her.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari

Distracted by the robot, Kyle didn't quite hear everything Lucina had said to him. By the time he'd turned back to her, all she'd heard was her plea that Chrom was only trying to help a friend. It took Kyle some effort not to glare at her or roll his eyes. He noticed a blush across her face and raised a curious eyebrow at that, but chose not to say anything about it. The cloaked figure, Guillo or whatever they were, echoed the girl's sympathies. Where were these people getting the idea he had started anything at all? "First of all," he muttered, voice lowered slightly. "It's not relevant because some people around might not appreciate having someone with experience around like you are. Do you understand me? Second..." He pointed a sour look at Lucina now. "I think the matter's been cleared up without you butting in. If anyone's got a problem right now, they can deal with it until this is all over."

8xrzzuw.gif

HK whirred, watching Kyle. To be honest, he didn't care if they gutted the man right there, but he just wanted an excuse to pick a fight, really. "Commentary: This bickering is pointless. I'd suggest leaving the meatbag alone, meatbags. He's contributed more than any of you. Quite useful." The droid paused. "...for a meatbag."

@Atomyk
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@Lizzy

It appeared that Deedee had finally noticed Crono, judging by how her tear-filled piercing blue eyes slowly drifted up to look at him. Her eyes- that likely would seem oddly familiar -held a look of pure sorrow and agony, more intensely than when she'd first arrived in the place. What did Crono mean, 'he'll be back'? Was this man crazy, just like all of the other infected people in her world? Or was he just screwing with her, trying to make her believe something that wasn't true? Dead people didn't come back. They couldn't. If they could, Deedee would still have her family, and Trina, Lana, and Alec. They'd still be with her, and everything would be okay.

If she weren't so torn up and busy with mourning and crying her eyes out, the little girl likely would've screamed when Buu appeared again. After all, being loud around the child or surprising her were both things that terrified her out of her mind, after all she'd been put through by the Cranks. So it might have been a good thing she was currently so caught up in her loss. Of course, that didn't mean that the little girl wasn't scared when Buu joined them - because, after earlier, she was. But, rather than screaming and hiding as she had earlier, the child just stayed unmoving, still in tears. It was at least nice that Buu had apologized. Despite, the very last thing she wanted was.. can.. dy... whatever the heck that was. So, slowly, she simply shook her head. All she could think about was Mark....

Also, Deedee couldn't write or type or even really vocalize her vote, so just pretend that she voted Undyne because the kid was freaked out by things she didn't understand and there were no fish people in her world

@york @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @People around the body​
"Hmmmmm....Mr Satan?"
"Y-y-yes Mr Buu?"
"Why nice girl no want Buu's candy? Who no like candy?" Buu was confused. Even in his infinite existence, never had he encountered anyone willing to turn down his candy (bare in mind, A lot of the time they accepted out of fear, but let's not get caught up in the technicalities)
"Well...I...errrrrmmm..." The Champ was confused too; what child says not to candy? She must have been really upset about this whole "big protector/brother/mentor murdered" thing... But there was something else too...

A bruise.... Peeking out from the side of her arm, shrouded from the glances of many like a bat in the dark....she must have been hurt by someone...something....
Perhaps she was a martial artist like Satan? Or maybe she was just clumsy.... Or maybe...just maybe

She was being abused

"Well I never! That girls has been given w beating by someone, Buu! Now that's hardly fair at all, is it? I refuse to stand for it! Forget calling child services, Mr Satan is in town, and anyone who tries to hurt this little cretin again is going to get the smack down of his life!'

image.jpg
"Maybe that what mean man doing. Maybe he mean to scare other mean people away...."
For the first time in his infinite existence, Majin Buu had a point
"I...I guess so....well...if she won't trust us... Then perhaps you should... Heal her....just like you healed me when I got shot.... I know your powers have been weakened, but they're coming back a tad....and that should be enough to fix a couple of bruises...."
"Mr Satan right! Buu do right thing! Buu do right thing!"

He thrust out his hands toward the child
"Stay still, and Buu fix you! Buu have magic tricks!"
At an instance, a strange green energy eave began to flow from his mitten-tips, washing over the child, healing her wounds
"Don't be afraid of Buu! Buu be kind! Buu be kind! Buu keep you safe now!"
image.jpg
@Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
Mobile post
No colour because I'm on the go

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
"That's not what I-" Then Lucina spoke up coming to Chrom's aid it seemed.

He had nothing to add on this but notices the slight flush on Lucina's cheeks. He didn't comment on it yet though.

"Does that mean I can switch your arms with your legs...?" Oh boy here we go........ There was a very good chance Henry misinterpreted what Zombina meant.......

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Lizzy @ThoseAround

"Umm....that's not exactly how it works...I'm a zombie, not a toy!"

@Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crimson Spartan

8xrzzuw.gif

"...Alright lets just focus. Your looking at that guy over there right? He's capable by looks. A lot of people seem to agree but i'm not so sure..."" Chrom would ask Kyle trying to put earlier behind them now.
Lucina returned the look with her own, but said nothing else on the matter for now. The last thing she needed was to have problems with Kyle, though it was a little hard. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head.

Man, older people...

She did notice the certain looks both men gave her due to the flushed face but pretended that everything was fine. Because honestly, now wasn't the best time to explain the reasoning behind her slightly pink cheeks--especially when she wasn't completely sure herself about whatever is going on with her.

"It'll be okay Lucina. For now lets just figure out who we should vote for." Chrom would speak but it was clear he didn't really want to vote for anyone.

@Lizzy @Atomyk
"Umm....that's not exactly how it works...I'm a zombie, not a toy!"

@Crimson Spartan
henry_x_reader_by_alliekat1008-d70r119.jpg

"Oh so you're a Risen...? At least you seem nicer than the risen back home. They usually try to rip me to shreds which usually results in a painful death for them...

profile_picture_by_ask__henry-d5xjzff.jpg

But you won't try to rip me to shreds right...?" All of this was said with a smile and child like innocence.

@Jeremi

"...Alright lets just focus. Your looking at that guy over there right? He's capable by looks. A lot of people seem to agree but i'm not so sure..."" Chrom would ask Kyle trying to put earlier behind them now.

"It'll be okay Lucina. For now lets just figure out who we should vote for." Chrom would speak but it was clear he didn't really want to vote for anyone.

@Lizzy @Atomyk

henry_x_reader_by_alliekat1008-d70r119.jpg

"Oh so you're a Risen...? At least you seem nicer than the risen back home. They usually try to rip me to shreds which usually results in a painful death for them...

profile_picture_by_ask__henry-d5xjzff.jpg

But you won't try to rip me to shreds right...?" All of this was said with a smile and child like innocence.

@Jeremi

"I've already placed a vote, but I will most likely change it...so far I'm open to your thoughts on the matter, Father." Lucina replied with a nod to Chrom in understanding.

"For the moment, I guess I would have to vote for Hazama." Lucina shrugged as she wrote the name and placed it in the envelope. She honestly had no idea who to vote for and was growing a slight headache.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci @Crappy post for now

Sarah nodded, and not just because Lucina's vote was the same vote at hers.

emilia-clarke-stars-terminator-genisys.jpg

"Good", she said to Lucina. "We won't know if we're right, that would be impossible to tell until afterwards. But we have to use the opportunity to get to the killer, like a shot in the dark. We have to let them know we aren't completely helpless, and that we're not afraid to fight until our dying breath. That is actually a big part of survival."

@Lizzy

images

"She's not a pull and play toy for your amusement, boy. I'm not sure what goes on in that addled head of yours but I suggest you keep it to yourself." Herbert snapped before he finally finished stitching up Zombina's hand. "There, now why don't you do something more constructive with your time and see what color the blood is of my friend over there?" He'd say gesturing to Jason who stood nearby.

Henry was free to do whatever he felt but the narrowed eye behind Jason's hockey mask showed that he wasn't too keen on the idea. Whether it was Henry checking his blood's color or even getting close to him.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

Crono
@Hospes @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Others

Crono wasn't really sure how to explain what he told her, but, looking into her eyes, he saw something familiar about them... Had they met before? Maybe in the previous Murder Game he had attended that many months ago? Though, what struck him as odd was that he had no memory of another young girl besides Yuka... Then again, he did see those eyes before... But, that girl had been older than Deedee, though he had to admit; they shared a striking resemblance to one another. What was her name? It started with a T... Triss? No, not quite, Ter.... Teresa! That was it! He remembered her faintly from that event; she had become a reaper... Just like he had, only, he ended up as a reserve reaper, but... How in the world did she end up as a child? And, more importantly; was she even the same Teresa he had met in that game?​

"See? Doesn't that feel better? With everyone bothering you like this, I can already tell you're focusing better.

ss2015-09-15at10.55.29_zpsb41fsbbi.jpg

Just like I predicted, of course. You can save the thanks for later."

@BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Atomyk

Lucina looked towards Guillo curiously, finding the fact that she couldn't see it's face or tell it's gender interesting.

HK whirred, watching Kyle. To be honest, he didn't care if they gutted the man right there, but he just wanted an excuse to pick a fight, really. "Commentary: This bickering is pointless. I'd suggest leaving the meatbag alone, meatbags. He's contributed more than any of you. Quite useful." The droid paused. "...for a meatbag."

@Atomyk
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@Lizzy

Lucina probably would have been just the tiniest bit offended at being called a meatbag if she wasn't so interested in the fact that she didn't know what HK-47 was, and kind of wanted to know to since degree.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Hazel-rah @BarrenThin @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Lucina looked towards Guillo curiously, finding the fact that she couldn't see it's face or tell it's gender interesting.

Lucina probably would have been just the tiniest bit offended at being called a meatbag if she wasn't so interested in the fact that she didn't know what HK-47 was, and kind of wanted to know to since degree.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Hazel-rah @BarrenThin @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci

HK found the way she looked at him without saying anything both disappointing and unsettling. "Query: What are you looking at, meatbag?"

@Lizzy
@Atomyk
@Hazel-rah
@Crimson Spartan
@Mari

HK found the way she looked at him without saying anything both disappointing and unsettling. "Query: What are you looking at, meatbag?"

@Lizzy
@Atomyk
@Hazel-rah
@Crimson Spartan
@Mari

"You, sir. What exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Lucina wasn't trying to be rude in anyway, she was just curious.

"Ah, excuse me if I came off as rude..." Lucina added almost sheepishly. Though internally, she was shaking her head with a raised brow.

'Out of all the strange things I have seen, this probably isn't even the strangest...I hope I don't see any extremely weird things while here' she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.