• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombina just waved him off. "It's fine, it's fine! I got into some trouble in the last MON operation and I guess I didn't set everything on right. You don't have to fuss over me like that, I'm not a baby after all!"

HP? Did this guy think they were in a videogame or something? "Nah, I'm good. The good Doctor's going to help me out. And besides...don't you know healing spells hurt zombies?" She replied with a grin towards the man.

Undyne meanwhile was pondering their options as far as killers went.

Un3_zpskeu5ssk6.png

"Like all muscles I work the brain a whole lot and my brain's telling me to go for the guy in the golden armor and the big tall human! I totally got this!"

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Atomyk @C.T.

"Not this kind, but it was just a thought." Bo put his hands on his head as he scanned everyone within view. "So, what's going on?" Bo could smell the dead, but he didn't want to check it out. Last time inspection and evidence was useless, it came down to who disliked and wanted to "save" who. "Someone is dead I know that much, but who?"

Sarah looked down at her outfit, what she was wearing. Did it truly indicate to him, and to others, that she was a soldier? Or more likely it was the weapons, and the fact that she had handed him water in a canteen.

"I'm Sarah Connor. I was trained to be like a soldier, though I'm not enlisted in the army or anything like that," she responded, "I was trained to fight, to survive. So maybe I am like a soldier?" She would have told him how she received such training if she could remember... she tried but couldn't remember for some reason, what school or instruction she received these skills from?

She then turned the conversation towards him. "What about yourself, you must be some kind of heroic type, saving lives, like a super hero maybe?"

@Mighty Roman
'Well yeah, I try,' said Shazam, shrugging his shoulders. 'The name's Shazam. It's complicated.' Sarah Connor, Sarah Conner...where had he heard that name before? It was probably from a movie he'd seen or something. ' 'S pretty cool that you know how to fight. I usually just hit things 'till they fall down, but the power of Zeus doesn't make that too hard.' he laughed. 'So who d'you think killed Mark? Francesca reckons that-' yeah, the whole 'spirit of magic' thing would be really difficult to explain. 'Ahem, I think that it could be hockey mask over there.' He pointed a thumb backwards at Jason. 'So, what do you think?'
@Mari

eja1d3.jpg

"YAY! SOMEONE THINKS I'M CUTE-I mean, thank you!"

and plutia didnt get the message

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n9renlUNvv1rmfe7f.png

"Hehehehe, you don't have to act so modest! You being so excited is even more adorable! In fact..." Morgan smiled as she looked to Plutia once again, "Miss Plutia, you wouldn't happen to have a Teemo plushie, would ya? Something as soft as him is perfect for cuddling, but I don't want to impose on him all the time..."

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Bomb

Sarah laughed a little at that response. At least the smile from her was a positive thing. "Now I would not count on me too often for advice, I'm usually the one who needs it. But if it helps, then I'm more glad for you being better for it than me giving it."

She felt confident the younger woman was better now, so she would give her the space she probably needed. But before she left her... "I'm Sarah Connor by the way. I think we should be voting on who committed those murders, so who do you think it was?"

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

"I haven't put much thought into possible suspects currently. But, from bits and pieces I've heard currently I am not sure of who would possibly fit the criteria present. Going over what was mentioned earlier the killer was very neat and made a perfect cut when removing the boy's jaw so the man in the strange mask doesn't seem to be the type to do so...though he does seem capable it just doesn't seem likely from the fact that a child was killed and I've seen him treat children well so far. And the killer also broke bones..." Lucina thought aloud. She remembered Jason trying to attack Hazama, that weird man that liked to dance, and the kind of cute monster from earlier. She thought of what other suspects there could be. There was Iskander and Gilgamesh, though it was hard to be certain. This kind of work wasn't really her forte.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci

"Hehehehe, you don't have to act so modest! You being so excited is even more adorable! In fact..." Morgan smiled as she looked to Plutia once again, "Miss Plutia, you wouldn't happen to have a Teemo plushie, would ya? Something as soft as him is perfect for cuddling, but I don't want to impose on him all the time..."

tumblr_inline_nsupl08NgF1re9spw_540.png

"Umm... not yet... I can make one if you want..."

xLlLL3f.png

Teemo is just there looking like he won or something.

Reactions: Takumi
eja1d3.jpg

"YAY! SOMEONE THINKS I'M CUTE-I mean, thank you!"

and plutia didnt get the message

tumblr_inline_nsupl08NgF1re9spw_540.png

"Umm... not yet... I can make one if you want..."

xLlLL3f.png

Teemo is just there looking like he won or something.

"yeah! Teemo's really cute." Io said laughing. She seemed to have cheered up. "I'd also like a plushie of him, and of Gnar as well. I could keep one and give one to Leah."

Leah wasn't paying attention.

@Hospes

tumblr_inline_n9ren60SpB1rmfe7f.png

"Excellent, thank you, Miss Plutia! Do not hesitate to inform me if you need any funds or supplies~"

Cue Teemo being pulled into the Morgan-Deedee-Plutia hugfest.

"yeah! Teemo's really cute." Io said laughing. She seemed to have cheered up. "I'd also like a plushie of him, and of Gnar as well. I could keep one and give one to Leah."

Leah wasn't paying attention.

@Hospes
tumblr_inline_n9reiiLPs01rmfe7f.png

"Would you also like a comfort hug? We're giving them away for free~"

@Bomb @Hospes @The Silver Paladin
tumblr_inline_mwoxq03HyW1re9spw.png

"Okie-dokie~~"

Cue hugs.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

"My name is Kanon, and yes, I am in contact with Shannon, since she is my sister. I take it that Madam Beatrice has started her... game already."

Unlike Shannon who seemed like the shy ditz of a maid, Kanon appeared to be more of a calm and efficient butler.

@Archmage Jeremiah
Mettaton nodded solemnly, taking another glance over the bodies as he put the cigarette out on his metal arm. He quietly winced, before stuffing the leftover stub away. "So she has." he narrowed his eyes at the butler, "Shannon looked much more surprised. Why aren't you? is Beatrice withholding information from her?" Mettaton accused.

@Gummi Bunnies

Kyle couldn't help but grimace at Undyne. "That's all right," he muttered, rubbing at the back of his neck. "This business has caused me to lose my appetite." As for Zombina, her world seemed... interesting. The idea of a society where other humanoid creatures existed alongside humans was not an easy concept for Kyle to wrap his head around. He wasn't sure he would have even been able to come up with half of this were he seriously going crazy right now.

Kyle wasn't sure if that made the situation better or worse.

As Herbert had given his name, Kyle obliged with his own, speaking not only to him but the others nearby. "Name's Kyle Hyde. Like I said, I'm not a detective, so don't go getting the wrong idea. Just think of me as a guy trying to work through this like the rest of you." He observed Herbert as he fussed over Zombina's hand, an eyebrow raising in wonder. "... That doesn't seem off to you? That she's talking and everything?" He blinked, not really caring if Zombina took offense to the question. "I mean, your friend there can't do that."

Regarding Lucina and the others for a moment, Kyle nodded along with her assessment, even though it was really just a rehash of before. I guess I'm here because of my work history, but the others...? Something tells me it has to do with their attitudes. Kyle went ahead and put away his notebook for now, feeling as if there was no more use for it at the moment. "... That's right, and so our main suspects seem to be the guy with the golden armor and his friend. Can't say their the perp for sure, but there's not much else to go off of."

3Ec2e8G.gif

Kyle decided to write down Iskander and Gilgamesh for his vote.

@Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Gummi Bunnies

Mettaton nodded solemnly, taking another glance over the bodies as he put the cigarette out on his metal arm. He quietly winced, before stuffing the leftover stub away. "So she has." he narrowed his eyes at the butler, "Shannon looked much more surprised. Why aren't you? is Beatrice withholding information from her?" Mettaton accused.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Madam Beatrice tells everything to us two, being her most trusted servants. Shannon, however, revolves herself in her fantasies too much, and is usually unsuspecting of tragedies such as this until she sees it with her own eyes."

It sounded like Kanon was used to this occurring, the Games and all.

@Archmage Jeremiah

"I haven't put much thought into possible suspects currently. But, from bits and pieces I've heard currently I am not sure of who would possibly fit the criteria present. Going over what was mentioned earlier the killer was very neat and made a perfect cut when removing the boy's jaw so the man in the strange mask doesn't seem to be the type to do so...though he does seem capable it just doesn't seem likely from the fact that a child was killed and I've seen him treat children well so far. And the killer also broke bones..." Lucina thought aloud. She remembered Jason trying to attack Hazama, that weird man that liked to dance, and the kind of cute monster from earlier. She thought of what other suspects there could be. There was Iskander and Gilgamesh, though it was hard to be certain. This kind of work wasn't really her forte.

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Everyone else/anybody wanting to interact with Luci
tumblr_nqyotnGSgA1tmj9foo4_r1_250.gif

"I can confirm that. Not many people could be so precise with a weapon. We are talking about someone with abundant skill indeed. Someone with natural talent or honed their skill on the glorious battlefield. That much I am sure about. But as to identity? So far there seems to be quite a few who can fit that criterion. Gilgamesh, Iskander and even myself are skilled warriors in our own right...and there might be others who don't wish to reveal themselves. A difficult decision." Diarmuid interjected, stepping forward to address this group.​

Regarding Lucina and the others for a moment, Kyle nodded along with her assessment, even though it was really just a rehash of before. I guess I'm here because of my work history, but the others...? Something tells me it has to do with their attitudes. Kyle went ahead and put away his notebook for now, feeling as if there was no more use for it at the moment. "... That's right, and so our main suspects seem to be the guy with the golden armor and his friend. Can't say their the perp for sure, but there's not much else to go off of."

3Ec2e8G.gif

Kyle decided to write down Iskander and Gilgamesh for his vote.
Lancer frowned, listening in to the other in respect. Both of them are certainly capable, true. He admitted in his thoughts. Still, I doubt them. Gilgamesh's arrogance...he would surely make his kills known instead of hiding in the shadows. He's Archer-Class, not Assassin-Class. Rider's boastful nature as well...unless the power behind this game sublimated their personalities for their own agenda. He didn't place a vote just yet.

@Atomyk @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Mari

tumblr_inline_n8q83cVDha1sfvecc.png

Morgan quickly wrapped her arms around DeeDee as well with Plutia, holding the girl up as she cried, "Let it all out, DeeDee... We'll be here for you always..."

@Bomb @Hospes

tumblr_inline_ndv7c1EUss1r79yns.png

"Umm...wanna pet Gyuki? He's really nice, and cute! And also kind of hungry but that's besides the point right?"

top_privilege_gyuki.png

It's the thought that counts, right?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Hospes @everyone I guess​
tumblr_inline_n69zsnXbON1re9spw.png

"Don't worry... I think I have something for you..." Plutia said, as she summoned a doll of... a cute creature?

tumblr_nv3uwyAgBR1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

"whydoesithavetobeGnarlikeiwastheoriginalmascotofleagueoflegendsandihadmyplushonsalefirstbutwhygnar"

Teemo is depressed.

@Hospes @The Tactician

Even through all of this, Deedee didn't seem to cheer up. The little girl simply stared off, her burning blue eyes filled with a hollowness and sorrow like none other. She managed a glance at the things offered to her, but the girl didn't do much more - not even give a nod or shake of her head.

@The Tactician @Bomb @york @Kaykay @People around the body​

-Chapter 1 Update-
"Tear Apart The Two That Are Close"
Continued from here.

He touches her with finality,
fingers lingering a moment too long,
as if to memorize the feel of her skin.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and
breaths begging for contact
with something a little more permanent.

===

By the time that the remaining groups from both the Forest and the Kakera Garden would return the Red Cloth and the Wedding Ring respectively, Beatrice simply had those two items disappear once she saw them. The treasure hunt game was now complete.

With the treasure hunt over with, the Golden Witch smiles with that fake innocence, waving Virgilia away with her Endless Magic. With the other Witch out of the way for now, Beatrice approached them with that smile, which was slowly turning into a condescending one.

tumblr_inline_mv92h4xK5z1rfjfkn.png

"I applaud all of you for completely the rather minimal task. Now, you must be wondering about how this is a Murder Game when all you did is a simple child's game. Believe me on this statement..."

The Golden Witch couldn't really hold back another laugh, but then proclaims with the Red.

tumblr_inline_mv9c8mYD0O1rfjfkn.png

"The most boring part of this Murder Game is done and through with."

She was about to open her mouth to continue this Red Truth, but all of you happen to lose consciousness as another wave of golden butterflies consume your vision once more.

===

As if those events in the Golden Land never occurred, all of you would find yourselves in the same places that you were in within the mansion. Though, there's some things that were different than the last time they were here.

Significantly, everyone's belongings were back, and a little bit of their powers were returning to them. That's good, despite it only being a little bit. Maybe that was for doing Beatrice's treasure hunt from earlier. On a lesser note, those that were afflicted by curses from eating food earlier had been freed from said curses. However, those that lost an important memory in the Kakera Garden's sacrifice trials wouldn't come back until sometime later(until midround update for chapter two). Robin, Piper, and Li were present within the mansion by the time people were starting to find consciousness again in the mansion once more.

But hey, with your belongings back and a little bit of your power, you could finally make your way out of this Murder Game somehow!

Well... not now.

A bloodcurdling scream pierced throughout the mansion, and it was centered straight in the upstairs of the mansion. Knowing that this was a Murder Game now, this probably spelled bad news by the scream alone, but you didn't waste any time on rushing to the entry hall. From there, you see Shannon, standing at the edge of the doorway as she had a horrified look on her face.

Shannon00_zpsu4sofr0u.png

"W-W... What is... this? W... W... Who would... ?"

With the maid literally freaking out at the sight of this, all of you would see that there was a traumatizing mess in the private quarters of Beatrice. Two bodies were found here, two dead bodies. The dead bodies of Ange and Mark. The little girl had a few stab wounds on her body littered at fatal spots. Mark, on the other hand, went off a much more gruesome way. His jaw was separated from his head and left right next to his resting head. There was a single stab wound to the chest. Clearly you couldn't get a good examination on what happened here, so coming over close to the scene to see the details could help determine the culprit responsible.

However, a strange feeling came from all of you, and it prompted you to check your envelopes that you still had with you. Something about the letter was completely different, as if the message was suddenly changed.

See what I mean by the most boring part of the Murder Game being over with? Now we have our first murder committed by the first chosen traitor! Be sure to write down on who you vote for on this envelope, either if you think that person to be the traitor or even my right hand Maestro, and listen up for the results coming from the detectives on that little walkie talkie radio. I can't wait to see the results afterwards, so don't bore me~

~Golden Witch Beatrice

OOC Note: Voting begins! Be sure to bold and underline your votes so I don't miss them.

~Cast List~

@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!

All while the others talked, discussing clues to they mystery they had been trying to solve among other things, the muted princess Ilona busied herself with writing in that notebook. She was so focused that beads of sweat even began to form on her forehead, which she wiped away with one of her gloved hands. It may not have been that important to record every last thing said by the others at this point, but with a lack of her voice and personal belongings the blue-eyed female felt the need to do something do distract herself. Thankfully, however, the young woman didn't need to distract herself long.

Once she had finished writing down Beatrice's last statement saying The most part of this Murder Game is done and through with, golden butterflies invaded her sight yet again. Upon seeing these butterflies, the princess instantly blacked out again. When she awoke, she found herself in the mansion, as she had been before, but this time her belongings were back. Ilona sat up from where she woke, instantly wrapping her arms around a duffle bag and sword within its hilt.

"My things!" she cried, grinning with glee. She immediately strapped her sword to her back and began to rifle through her duffle bag to make sure all of her things were still there. After looking through her things--and adding her notebook to the collection--she realizing that her personal belongings weren't the only important possession that had been returned to her.

"My glorious sun praising voice, it has returned!,"
Ilona bellowed, much too loudly. "Ha ha ha ha! Marvelous! I am complete yet again! My full potential is restored!" She quickly covered her mouth, after a moment, realizing she had become too loud. "...oh, and it appears my teleportation power is back as well. That's delightful too, I suppose."

When a scream would ring out through the mansion, Ilona would perk up feeling an awful sense of dread run down her spine. She headed toward the screams to make sure nobody needed help, but of course by the time she arrived two victims were already dead. The princess knelt near the two and bowed her head before reaching into her duffle bag to pull out a couple of flowers. She placed one each at the feet of each body.

"May the light of the Sun welcome your souls with its warm embrace. Farewell, comrades."

Ilona stood up after a moment of honoring the dead and took out her envelope to read the new message on it. Her eyes narrowed as she read the letter. "Treacherous witch, your brand of injustice will not be tolerated. I'll be sure this ends..." Ilona remained standing to the side, trying to decide who she might vote for...​

@Literally anybody :3​

A faint glow surged under Guillo's visor as it stared wryly at Kyle (not that anyone could tell how it was staring, considering it didn't have much of a face to speak of).

"I must admit, I'm impressed that you're trying to guide this investigation. An hour ago you couldn't even walk straight.

But the way you're carrying on like this... you've done this before, haven't you?"

It seemed like people were mostly starting to make up their minds, but as a formality Guillo decided to show the group what it had. Which was basically... itself. Claw-like hands with blades running down the forearms.

ss2015-09-15at10.55.29_zpsb41fsbbi.jpg

"Though if this gives you pause... I'll have you know that I much prefer to eat my victims."

Taking into account its deadpan delivery and no visible expression, it's hard to tell if it was being serious.

Regardless, all things considered, it could tell Kyle had a decent head on his shoulders. It decided to follow his lead and marked down Iskander and Gilgamesh.

@Atomyk @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ma1yjsx1H21rdlrgno1_r1_500.jpg

Lucina looked towards the woman as she approached, then as she finished with her friendly advice Lucina gave Sarah, and Henry as well, a small smile.

"Thank you ma'am, I appreciate the advice greatly." She responded in her usually polite way to Sarah. Lucina felt at least a bit better now.

Sarah laughed a little at that response. At least the smile from her was a positive thing. "Now I would not count on me too often for advice, I'm usually the one who needs it. But if it helps, then I'm more glad for you being better for it than me giving it."

She felt confident the younger woman was better now, so she would give her the space she probably needed. But before she left her... "I'm Sarah Connor by the way. I think we should be voting on who committed those murders, so who do you think it was?"

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk
"Oh... Hi new person." Was all Henry had to say regaining his once lost smile.
Kyle gave Herbert one hard long stare, as if trying to size the other man up. The guy just sounded deranged, and it bugged Kyle how calm he seemed about it. He talked big, but it was obvious he was playing with fire. "I'm sure your mad scientist routine works well on others, but I can't say I'm impressed. Whatever your research consists of in full, it's unethical. Don't sit there and justify playing God." It was seeming to Kyle that of the people he'd been locked up with, the majority of them were... on the bad side of interesting. Between Henry's fascination with blood and this guy's undead fixation, Kyle was finding it a bit surprising a murder wasn't committed sooner.

Speaking of which... "A misunderstanding of what morals are?" Kyle repeated, turning his attention to Chrom now. "Folks call that being psychopathic. If you don't like that, maybe you should reevaluate who your friends are." For all he was saying, Kyle didn't appear outwardly angry. If anything, he felt as if he was just stating the obvious here. His gaze shifted to Lucina for a moment, noting her weapon's similarity to Chrom's. In fact, both warriors appeared related. Brother and sister? Noting that for later, Kyle found himself looking between Henry and Herbert. To Chrom, he continued with, "Just tell your friend to keep that kind of talk under wraps. Especially around the kids, okay?"

CNZawsw.gif

"... Herbert and Henry, right? Look, I get it, we're all very different here. I am aware that we all have to work together in this mess, for better or for worse. Just work with me and we'll get through this without incident."

Hopefully.

Kyle then began to assess the other items being brought to him. Giant Number Two somehow had managed to get a horse. Kyle was passed the point of questioning this. Both he and the man in the golden armor looked like they were similarly from an age long past. The pair of them possessed swords, though Golden Armor looked like he had an entire arsenal at the tip of his fingers. Kyle tried not to let his jaw drop to the ground as he wrote this down. "... What do you mean, no one who truly dies is dead?" he had to ask.

Before he would hear Iskander's answer, he regarded the undead woman with a wary glance. He supposed it was too much to assume her and the fish woman were just in costumes at this point. "I'm not a detective," he said carefully. He hadn't stated that he was one, but he imagined he was coming off like that. It had been five years since he quit, but every detective knew that the job followed you like a bad stink. "Not anymore, anyway. I'm, uh, sure wherever you're from that you're what you say you are, but where I'm from, people don't tend to be the living dead."

dv521MU.gif

"And I'm gonna pass on arm wrestling. Something tells me I'd easily lose."

Moving on, Diarmuid seemed like quite the character. Kyle honestly couldn't tell if the guy was joking or not about his curse. Either way, he certainly seemed powerful. "Right... I guess we'll keep this 'curse' in mind."

Finally, there was Aya, whose explanation for her chainsaw sounded practical enough. Kyle still wasn't sure how she was physically capable of carrying the damn thing, but impossible wasn't really a thing around here. He nodded along with her observations, taking note of the fact that despite her age, she was a very astute girl. Of the detectives, he said, "If some of us have that power, then let's hope we can lead them in the right direction." With that, all the items had been recorded, leaving Kyle to sigh and rub at his wrist. He'd never done so much writing before. "The butler's saying our culprit was powerful or well-equipped. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it seems to me whoever did this is stronger than the average person. Supernaturally stronger, I mean." Not that Kyle really understood that, but he was going to have to trust his gut there.

"Let's not assume anyone's weapons were stolen," Kyle said in response to Aya's question. "It's a hypothetical what if not supported by, well, anything. If we were to head down that road, I could easily ask 'what if it was someone outside our group?', but that's, well..." Kyle cleared his throat. "If it's not supported by evidence, it's not something we should pursue."

CxO3FEe.gif

"Undyne and, uh, the guy with two spears both seem strong enough for this and have the right weapons, but..." Kyle looked toward Gilgamesh and Iskander with a curious glance. He regarded Iskander's defense of Gilgamesh with a frown. He wasn't sure how he felt about these two.

"... And what if you two were working together?"

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @C.T.
"I know that it's just.... All i'm trying to say is give the guy a break. He's harmless unless we find a traitor or someone kills an animal in front of him." Chrom spoke trying to find the right words for this.

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Your loss, human!"

The mention of possibly being the culprit of the murder had Undyne shaking her head.

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Just because I could doesn't mean I would. Killing is something not to be taken lightly. I'd rather have a cook off instead!"

Zombina too would reply back to Kyle. "Well in my world there's tons of different monster's running around, we're called liminals back home. you got your centaurs, lamia's...ogres...harpies...you name it we got it! Between them I'm practically normal!"

As she said that her hand popped off.

latest

"Crap...does anyone have needle and thread laying around?"

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Atomyk @C.T.
You're hand came off..... That's so cool! Almost like a piece of a puzzle your hand is..." Great way to introduce yourself Henry.

"Well.... Guess it's a good thing none of us did it. Even with you and Chrom having blade I know neither of you would do this.." Henry commented thinking over it.

@Lizzy @Atomyk @Mari @Jeremi

Reactions: Takumi

All while the others talked, discussing clues to they mystery they had been trying to solve among other things, the muted princess Ilona busied herself with writing in that notebook. She was so focused that beads of sweat even began to form on her forehead, which she wiped away with one of her gloved hands. It may not have been that important to record every last thing said by the others at this point, but with a lack of her voice and personal belongings the blue-eyed female felt the need to do something do distract herself. Thankfully, however, the young woman didn't need to distract herself long.

Once she had finished writing down Beatrice's last statement saying The most part of this Murder Game is done and through with, golden butterflies invaded her sight yet again. Upon seeing these butterflies, the princess instantly blacked out again. When she awoke, she found herself in the mansion, as she had been before, but this time her belongings were back. Ilona sat up from where she woke, instantly wrapping her arms around a duffle bag and sword within its hilt.

"My things!" she cried, grinning with glee. She immediately strapped her sword to her back and began to rifle through her duffle bag to make sure all of her things were still there. After looking through her things--and adding her notebook to the collection--she realizing that her personal belongings weren't the only important possession that had been returned to her.

"My glorious sun praising voice, it has returned!,"
Ilona bellowed, much too loudly. "Ha ha ha ha! Marvelous! I am complete yet again! My full potential is restored!" She quickly covered her mouth, after a moment, realizing she had become too loud. "...oh, and it appears my teleportation power is back as well. That's delightful too, I suppose."

When a scream would ring out through the mansion, Ilona would perk up feeling an awful sense of dread run down her spine. She headed toward the screams to make sure nobody needed help, but of course by the time she arrived two victims were already dead. The princess knelt near the two and bowed her head before reaching into her duffle bag to pull out a couple of flowers. She placed one each at the feet of each body.

"May the light of the Sun welcome your souls with its warm embrace. Farewell, comrades."

Ilona stood up after a moment of honoring the dead and took out her envelope to read the new message on it. Her eyes narrowed as she read the letter. "Treacherous witch, your brand of injustice will not be tolerated. I'll be sure this ends..." Ilona remained standing to the side, trying to decide who she might vote for...​

@Literally anybody :3​
Bo watched Illona run to the dead scent. Intrigued by her he followed, but did not bother to run. He just walked on with his hands on his head. The smell became more pungent as he neared the crime scene and soon he would take a breath and a moment to calm down. "Ooh... That doesn't look too comfortable..."

"Treacherous witch, your brand of injustice will not be tolerated. I'll be sure this ends..." Ilona remained standing to the side, trying to decide who she might vote for...

Bo waltzed over to Illona's sighed and whispered to her. "The guy clad in the same color armor as his hair..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.