Status
Not open for further replies.

"Ah, so you've already earned yourself an another name. That's Impressive. Which one would you prefer though?" Iskander asked her.
He then turned to the others in the group he responded to Yuna "No, I don't know where we are. My friend has an idea of why we are here though... Let's just say it's not a good reason, and we best find ourselves some allies, and quickly". Well, friend wasn't totally accurate. It was for Iskander, but Gilgamesh didn't view anyone as a friend... Regardless it got across the basic gist of their relationship.

Iskander being occupied with the others failed to notice Diarmuid, otherwise he would have already given him a very loud greeting... Such things can wait though.

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Bomb @Hospes
tumblr_inline_n9remqVBPs1rmfe7f.png

"Well, that redheaded girl mentioned something called the Witch's Game... Maybe that's where we are?"

"It's already redundant if you say what the Murder Games are when I'm standing over here."

... Ange did have a point.

"If you mention Murder Game, however, I suppose that you see a possible connection between the Witch's Game and the Murder Games."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
tumblr_inline_n9relw27fd1rmfe7f.png

"W-W-Wait, Murder G-Game? That doesn't sound fun or safe!"

While Morgan's expression and comment were ones of absolute shock and fear, on the inside, her resolve had been strengthed by the revelation that she really had made it into the Game. One step closer every time, and maybe once we win, I'll find those two again... I can't want to lose them here like I did in the future!

"The Maestro is said to be given a portion of the Witch's Magic, and with that, the Maestro can use it to turn people against each other. After all, this game is designed to have us submit to the Witch... but there is the slim chance of overcoming and denying the existence of the Witch. ... I studied on this topic vastly when I heard about it, but I never expected myself to see this legend truly exist... much less become a part of the Witch's Game myself."

@Kaykay

"Well, well..." Now that was interesting. So the Witch didn't plan to fight them, but instead have the participants fight each other? How amusing. Of course, the thought that the Maestro could use him didn't dawn on him. He thought himself above that kind of foolery. "Thank you for your time, then. Unless, perhaps, you've got more to give us naive little participants...? Perhaps, exactly how this works, or maybe just a teeeeeensy hint at how to win?"

Not that he needed that information to win, of course. He'd always just make a new plan.

Welp. In any case, at least Yuna caught on to what Deedee had meant quickly. Unlike Trina, who had repeatedly asked Deedee the same question over and over to the point where she had burst into tears and gotten extremely frustrated. Having people that understood her gestures would likely be vital, until she got out of here. All of that aside, the girl didn't know whether or not to respond to Yuna.. Because 'strong' was the last thing she felt like right now. But it was how she wanted to act. Which, was why she was trying to stop crying.. And was very slowly succeeding.

But the tears slowing was far from meaning that the small five-year-old wasn't hurting.

Ah, well. Her pain shouldn't matter right now.. There were much more important matters at hand than a little kid hurting physically and emotionally. One of which was brought up by Yuna; and, to Deedee's luck, a question was posed that could be answered with a yes or no. So, the girl shook her head 'no' slowly, seeming disappointed with herself for this fact.

@The Tactician @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Kaykay
"Ah, so you've already earned yourself an another name. That's Impressive. Which one would you prefer though?" Iskander asked her.
He then turned to the others in the group he responded to Yuna "No, I don't know where we are. My friend has an idea of why we are here though... Let's just say it's not a good reason, and we best find ourselves some allies, and quickly". Well, friend wasn't totally accurate. It was for Iskander, but Gilgamesh didn't view anyone as a friend... Regardless it got across the basic gist of their relationship.

Iskander being occupied with the others failed to notice Diarmuid, otherwise he would have already given him a very loud greeting... Such things can wait though.

"...Oh." She'd figured at least one of them would have the answer. But that was okay, she just had to keep trying and eventually they'd figure everything out. Witch's Game didn't really answer the question of location, but it was something, maybe?

She gave Deedee a wide grin as she began to stop crying. "You can do it!" she reaffirmed, clenching her fist in a kind of 'You did it!' motion. "But if you're ever troubled, just talk to someone! I'll always be here to hear you out, okay?" Of course, that went for just about anyone who was troubled, but everyone else seemed fine at the moment. Though maybe the little girl wasn't the talkative type, but offering never hurt anyone right?

"We can all be allies, right? There's no reason we can't all be friends!"

@Hospes @The Tactician @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

latest

"Okay! Here's your riddle! You get three tries~

There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters?"

Well, that's your riddle for you, Buu.

@Cromartie Sarkissian
"Eeeewwwww!" Mr.Satan cried "That's just icky! Sisters don't just give birth to each other! I'm sorry Buu, but I'm stumped!" Buu frowned and pouted like a child. "Does this mean Buu loose game?"
"N-n-no Buu, I'll think again!" He stroked his dark, handlebar moustache, racking his mind for the answers. He knew that there was no hope for Buu working it; if he didn't know what a riddle was, how the heck would he come up with the answer...Satan had played a few riddle games with his granddaughter, but none has been a complex as this one....hmmmm

"Wait! Maybe they're not each other's sisters? Maybe ones a mom, and the other is a daughters, and they both have siblings....so they both sisters and mother and daughter.... But how does a sister give birth to her own mama? Oh darn it! It's too hard! I'm sorry Buu, but i just don't know what to say...."
"Buu know answer Buu know answer!"
"No Buu, I don't hunk you do... It's just too tricky!"
"No! Buu know answer!"
"Really?"
"Eeeeeeeerrrrmnmm..,,"
Buu stared blankly at the child....

"Errrr....Buu like lions too"

Reactions: Astaroth

"Well, well..." Now that was interesting. So the Witch didn't plan to fight them, but instead have the participants fight each other? How amusing. Of course, the thought that the Maestro could use him didn't dawn on him. He thought himself above that kind of foolery. "Thank you for your time, then. Unless, perhaps, you've got more to give us naive little participants...? Perhaps, exactly how this works, or maybe just a teeeeeensy hint at how to win?"

Not that he needed that information to win, of course. He'd always just make a new plan.

"...Oh." She'd figured at least one of them would have the answer. But that was okay, she just had to keep trying and eventually they'd figure everything out. Witch's Game didn't really answer the question of location, but it was something, maybe?

She gave Deedee a wide grin as she began to stop crying. "You can do it!" she reaffirmed, clenching her fist in a kind of 'You did it!' motion. "But if you're ever troubled, just talk to someone! I'll always be here to hear you out, okay?" Of course, that went for just about anyone who was troubled, but everyone else seemed fine at the moment. Though maybe the little girl wasn't the talkative type, but offering never hurt anyone right?

tumblr_inline_n9reibGNwD1rmfe7f.png

"I like the way you think, miss! Oh, and thank you for helping Deedee, she needed a pep talk like that!" Morgan seemed to enjoy the other girl's can-do attitude and general jolliness, "I'm Morgan, nice to meet ya~"

@The Tactician @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

'Earned' herself another name...? The idea was a little disturbing, to the child. No, she thought of it more like a label than anything else. She'd had no choice in the matter - it'd just been bestowed on her without a choice, and that was that. No objections, no questions asked. But, she didn't bring that fact to light, and instead just let Iskander believe what he wanted. After all, the less talking she had to do, the better. So, when she was asked which name she preferred, she naturally only shrugged slightly in response.

But, the girl did seemed to be a little scared by Iskander's next words. They needed allies..? What for...?

"Well, that redheaded girl mentioned something called the Witch's Game... Maybe that's where we are?"

While Morgan's expression and comment were ones of absolute shock and fear, on the inside, her resolve had been strengthed by the revelation that she really had made it into the Game. One step closer every time, and maybe once we win, I'll find those two again... I can't want to lose them here like I did in the future!

Oh, no. Not fun or safe? ...Yup, now Deedee was more scared. She shrunk up slightly in fear, her small body becoming tense again. She didn't like the sound of this.. Not at all. She didn't respond to Yuna at all, just stayed curled up in fear. Here we go again... But, at least her crying wasn't getting worse again. Yet.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​

"True, but those are just my own words. Are you not able to think about it for yourself?" Gilgamesh retorted.​

"I have other pressing matters to attend to, mind you. But if you want my input on what I think of the concept of a Murder Game, I'll simply put it as a madman's twisted game that can only end with death of others and the survivor's innocence."
"...Artoria is here too? The king of knights?" Diarmuid turned his attention away from the golden one, glancing through the assemblage to see if he could spot Saber. "I'd have thought she would have revealed herself first thing, as a true knight should."

"Is that right? So like the Holy Grail War, except there are innocents involved as well. Not everyone is out to kill each other. Is there a point to this game? Otherwise, the distaste I already feel on my tongue for this idea of a game would be replaced with outright hate. Slaughter of innocents for no reason save a game? Despicable."

"...Oh." He rubbed his chin after that exposition, unsure if he should be displeased that a honorable combatant as mighty as Saber was so easily twisted into a mockery of herself...or displeased more at the fact that he had not been there to stop that madness right then and there. It would have been a mercy for the true Saber. "I think that if the game is like that, I will be sorely displeased. A twisting of honor, ideals and even allegiance...that is not how conflict should go."

"...However, this perhaps seems to not be the case. A witch's game? Are you a magus, if I may ask?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Gummi Bunnies
"No, I am not. I'm only a person with nothing else special to go by other than the remains of my family. But if you want to know something to refer to me, my name is Ange Ushiromiya, the sole survivor and last head of the Ushiromiya family. Not.. .that it would have much meaning here."

"In games like these, regardless if it's some Murder Game or a Witch's Game, it isn't going to be fun for any of us. As for where we are... I'm not sure, but for some reason, it feels all too familiar to me."

"That's all I know. We all are experiencing the first time within the Witch's Game. Just don't submit to the Witch. Simple as that, understand?"

Ange sighed as she made her way to the bookcase that was in the corner of the room, probably feeling overworked with all of these questions and comments coming her way. Though... she found something that might dawn some more information on what kind of Witch's Game they're all dragged into.

"... this is Maria's diary. So we are at my family's old estate on Rokkenjima... why here?"

Silently holding the old diary in her hands, she opened the book up... but saw that many of the pages were missing. Either ripped out or simply cut out.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician

'Earned' herself another name...? The idea was a little disturbing, to the child. No, she thought of it more like a label than anything else. She'd had no choice in the matter - it'd just been bestowed on her without a choice, and that was that. No objections, no questions asked. But, she didn't bring that fact to light, and instead just let Iskander believe what he wanted. After all, the less talking she had to do, the better. So, when she was asked which name she preferred, she naturally only shrugged slightly in response.

But, the girl did seemed to be a little scared by Iskander's next words. They needed allies..? What for...?

Oh, no. Not fun or safe? ...Yup, now Deedee was more scared. She shrunk up slightly in fear, her small body becoming tense again. She didn't like the sound of this.. Not at all. She didn't respond to Yuna at all, just stayed curled up in fear. Here we go again... But, at least her crying wasn't getting worse again. Yet.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​
tumblr_inline_n8q83tB5pS1sfvecc.png

"Oh, sorry, Deedee, didn't mean to scare you like that... Don't worry, we'll protect you, okay?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"Eeeewwwww!" Mr.Satan cried "That's just icky! Sisters don't just give birth to each other! I'm sorry Buu, but I'm stumped!" Buu frowned and pouted like a child. "Does this mean Buu loose game?"
"N-n-no Buu, I'll think again!" He stroked his dark, handlebar moustache, racking his mind for the answers. He knew that there was no hope for Buu working it; if he didn't know what a riddle was, how the heck would he come up with the answer...Satan had played a few riddle games with his granddaughter, but none has been a complex as this one....hmmmm

"Wait! Maybe they're not each other's sisters? Maybe ones a mom, and the other is a daughters, and they both have siblings....so they both sisters and mother and daughter.... But how does a sister give birth to her own mama? Oh darn it! It's too hard! I'm sorry Buu, but i just don't know what to say...."
"No! Buu know answer!"
"Really?"
"Eeeeeeeerrrrmnmm..,,"

latest

"... are Sakutarou's riddles too hard?"

The child looked a bit worried to see that Buu didn't exactly wrap his head around it. Though, it was impossible to keep Sakutarou in a bad mood.

latest

"Don't worry! Sakutarou doesn't mind if you can't solve the riddle. Sakutarou can't give you the reward, but Sakutarou can give you hugs instead! Uu!"

Just as he declared, Sakutarou wrapped his oversized sleeves around Buu in a friendly hug. Well, unless someone wanted to figure out that riddle he recited earlier, that'll be it for the riddle solving for this kid.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

"No! Buu know answer!"
"Really?"
"Eeeeeeeerrrrmnmm..,,"

latest

The child looked a bit worried to see that Buu didn't exactly wrap his head around it. Though, it was impossible to keep Sakutarou in a bad mood.

latest

"Don't worry! Sakutarou doesn't mind if you can't solve the riddle. Sakutarou can't give you the reward, but Sakutarou can give you hugs instead! Uu!"

Just as he declared, Sakutarou wrapped his oversized sleeves around Buu in a friendly hug. Well, unless someone wanted to figure out that riddle he recited earlier, that'll be it for the riddle solving for this kid.

@Cromartie Sarkissian
tumblr_inline_n9reiiLPs01rmfe7f.png

"Riddles? Can I try?"

tumblr_nxe0prJEeX1qea57bo2_540.gif

"I was not aware a name was all it took to make the dead laugh. I'll make sure to keep that in mind." Herbert noted as he raised an eyebrow at Zombina's 'explanation.' Or what she could muster up as one anyway. Was blood truly the key to keeping a corpse in such perfect condition? To allow them to walk about and keep their sentience to a degree such as this undead woman's? However, before he could get any more information it seemed that the woman herself was not fully aware of what made her blood so special. That was somewhat irritating. But Herbert was nothing if not persistent so he'd do whatever he could to get the answers he was looking for.

"I see. The reason I asked such a question was because someone of your nature could greatly aid my research. In defeating death that is. All I would require is a sample of your blood. To be given at your own discretion of course." He asked as if there was nothing wrong with that in the slightest. Once Zombina mentioned Jason however, the doctor looked over his shoulder and narrowed his eyes. "I didn't ask for you to follow me. Return to your original spot." But Jason would not follow the order given to him despite the Reagent coursing through his veins urging him otherwise. "I don't recall stuttering. Do as I command, now."

Jason's breathing grew heavier and his hand balled up into a fist. He couldn't believe this pest was continuing to order him around. His hand shook as he fought against the reagent's influence and went to grab his machete from where he kept it sheathed on his person. Only to find nothing there. Glancing down and seeing that not only was his machete gone, so was the sheath that had encased it. Now, not only had he been dragged to participate in some kind of game but they'd taken his weapon away from him. There would be hell to pay once he got his hands back on his machete. Before he could make any kind of move towards Herbert however, the undead killer thought better of it and unclenching his hand, he turned to stomp away from Zombina and Herbert.

"It's apparent that I still have some kinks to work out with him. Excuse the intrusion on his part. He's a tad temperamental."

As Jason re-took his spot that Herbert and him had previously been standing by, he glanced around the room. Thinking of where his machete was and how he'd use it to kill everyone in this room and then whoever was responsible for this 'game.' But even with West's Reagent allowing him to move Jason like a pawn, he would make sure West got what was coming to him in due time. Just as all the sinners Jason slaughtered would.

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

Zombina looked on as Jason walked off before turning her attention back to Herbert. "My blood huh?" Well it seemed to be for a good cause...she knew quite well what happened to the zombies in her world that didn't get the treatment

But how was she going to to extract the blood? Oh an idea! Aiming one of her guns into her stomach she'd pull the trigger and fired a bullet inside of her that would cause her to start bleeding. "There we go! Hope it's going to help the zombie population where you live!"

tumblr_inline_n9reiiLPs01rmfe7f.png

"Riddles? Can I try?"
latest

"Okay cute lady! Sakutarou'll repeat the riddle for you, and you got three tries to get it right to win a prize. There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters?"

@The Tactician

latest

latest

@Cromartie Sarkissian
"Yay! Buu love hugs! Buu like lion boy! Buu like lion boy!" Buu began to jump up and told, constantly tangling and untangling himself within the child's sleeves. The blobby man continued for some time after, until Mr.Satan interjected. "Awe man! I'm a sucker for a sad children! And I can't give him an autograph to cheer him up!
image.jpeg
Wait...did he say reward? What kinda reward! Why! I'm not going to let something like that slip out my grasp! I'm going to keep guessing!"
He was getting quite worked up. "Tell you lion boy that the two sisters are mama and daughter!!! They may be sisters, but they don't have to be each others! Tell the lion boy that the sisters are aliens!! Tell him anything as long as we get that reward!....I mean...to cheer him up!"
"Hmmm...maybe the reward is Buu's candy! Maybe Buu get candy back for solving riddle!?"
image.png
"Yes Buu! Maybe you will!"
The Majin blog picked the lion boy off the floor and held him is eye hight. "Is reeedeeel answer Mama and daughter? Is the answer alien? Is the answer candy! Buu wanna know now!"
Mobile post

@The Tactician

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    792 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Astaroth
The charm was gone, unfortunately. If you were one of the many guests here, then surely your charm was safely kept somewhere...

Door00_zpsjjz0lzs6.png

The closet was over at the eerie corner of the guest room, but unfortunately, the door was locked shut. It wouldn't budge open at all. Maybe there was a key somewhere for it... but where?

@york
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies @Others?
Crono rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a little upset realizing the charm was not there anymore... He seemed a bit disappointed to realize that the closet was locked shut, however, he decided to look through the book-shelf, hoping to find some key stashed in there somewhere... As if this were some bizarre JRPG game of sorts...​

tumblr_inline_n8q83tB5pS1sfvecc.png

"Oh, sorry, Deedee, didn't mean to scare you like that... Don't worry, we'll protect you, okay?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
tumblr_mk0s8dM3UQ1rkf6joo1_500.jpg

In response to this, Deedee was just quiet, subconsciously squeezing Morgan's hand lightly. She didn't want people thinking they had to protect her.. But even if she did have people doing that, she was still afraid. She couldn't help it.

As Morgan began speaking to the strange young boy(that appeared to be a little older than Deedee), the girl was just quiet. She was relieved to see another child, in total honesty. After all... All of her friends that had been her age were dead. Not that she was going to mention any of that. She just stayed silent, staring at the ground with a hollow and sad look in her eyes.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​

latest

"Okay cute lady! Sakutarou'll repeat the riddle for you, and you got three tries to get it right to win a prize. There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters?"

@The Tactician

"Awwww, aren't you just a sweet kitty? The answer is day and night, because when day ends, night begins, and vice versa~"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies

"Yay! Buu love hugs! Buu like lion boy! Buu like lion boy!" Buu began to jump up and told, constantly tangling and untangling himself within the child's sleeves. The blobby man continued for some time after, until Mr.Satan interjected. "Awe man! I'm a sucker for a sad children! And I can't give him an autograph to cheer him up!
View attachment 91802
Wait...did he say reward? What kinda reward! Why! I'm not going to let something like that slip out my grasp! I'm going to keep guessing!"
He was getting quite worked up. "Tell you lion boy that the two sisters are mama and daughter!!! They may be sisters, but they don't have to be each others! Tell the lion boy that the sisters are aliens!! Tell him anything as long as we get that reward!....I mean...to cheer him up!"
"Hmmm...maybe the reward is Buu's candy! Maybe Buu get candy back for solving riddle!?"
View attachment 91803
"Yes Buu! Maybe you will!"
The Majin blog picked the lion boy off the floor and held him is eye hight. "Is reeedeeel answer Mama and daughter? Is the answer alien? Is the answer candy! Buu wanna know now!"
Mobile post

@The Tactician
tumblr_mk0s8dM3UQ1rkf6joo1_500.jpg

In response to this, Deedee was just quiet, subconsciously squeezing Morgan's hand lightly. She didn't want people thinking they had to protect her.. But even if she did have people doing that, she was still afraid. She couldn't help it.

As Morgan began speaking to the strange young boy(that appeared to be a little older than Deedee), the girl was just quiet. She was relieved to see another child, in total honesty. After all... All of her friends that had been her age were dead. Not that she was going to mention any of that. She just stayed silent, staring at the ground with a hollow and sad look in her eyes.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​

"Awwww, aren't you just a sweet kitty? The answer is day and night, because when day ends, night begins, and vice versa~"

latest

"Yay!!! The answer really is day and night!"

The child cheered happily when it came to hearing the answer to the riddle he had, and held out what seemed to be a pumpkin-shaped lollipop. Well, Sakutarou was dressed up as if he were going to go trick-or-treating. Besides, it looked like he didn't want to give it out to who specifically solved it, and supposed it was just up for grabs. Sharing is caring after all~!

latest

"That was fun! Maybe we can do another riddle! Can we? Can we?!"

While the reward for the first riddle was just a simple piece of candy, what would be the reward the next time they play this riddle game? More candy or... ?

@The Tactician @Cromartie Sarkissian @Sakutarou's Riddle Group!​

Crono
@Gummi Bunnies @Others?
Crono rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a little upset realizing the charm was not there anymore... He seemed a bit disappointed to realize that the closet was locked shut, however, he decided to look through the book-shelf, hoping to find some key stashed in there somewhere... As if this were some bizarre JRPG game of sorts...​
The bookcase didn't seem to have much books in it, especially when Ange, another person dragged into this Witch's Game, happened to be going through a diary that had majority of it's pages ripped or torn out. All of the books that Crono would see pertained only to simple fantasy novels. Nothing more. Not even an out-of-place item could be found here.

"Are you looking for something?"

Ange idly looked up from the old diary she was going through, staring straight at Crono.

@york

image.gif

"But-but-but.....The day doesn't have a gender....ah admit...
latest

The child cheered happily when it came to hearing the answer to the riddle he had, and held out what seemed to be a pumpkin-shaped lollipop. Well, Sakutarou was dressed up as if he were going to go trick-or-treating. Besides, it looked like he didn't want to give it out to who specifically solved it, and supposed it was just up for grabs. Sharing is caring after all~!

latest

While the reward for the first riddle was just a simple piece of candy, what would be the reward the next time they play this riddle game? More candy or... ?

Buu lunged at the lollipop
"BUU WANT CANDY!!!!!!!BUU USE BIG BRAIN TO SOLVE MORE REEEDEELS AND GET MORE CANDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mr Satan just face palmed
Mobile post

@The Tactician

latest

latest

tumblr_inline_n9rea01W1E1rmfe7f.png

Taking the candy from the boy and holding out to Deedee, Morgan gave Sakutarou a nod, "Sound good to me, kitty cat~!"

@Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_n9rea01W1E1rmfe7f.png

Taking the candy from the boy and holding out to Deedee, Morgan gave Sakutarou a nod, "Sound good to me, kitty cat~!"

@Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies
Steam began to flow from Buu's head. His flubbery began to shake. He was a reasonable Majin, until, of course, food was involved. "YOU TAKE BUU'S CANDY!!!!!!!!! FEEL BUU'S WRATH!!!!!"
image.jpeg

"N-n-No Buu! Don't get angry! Just calm down!! You can have plenty of candy later, there is need to fight!"
It was tool late. Buu had lunged
@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Tactician
Mobile post

Status
Not open for further replies.