Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 91805
"But-but-but.....The day doesn't have a gender....ah admit...

Buu lunged at the lollipop
"BUU WANT CANDY!!!!!!!BUU USE BIG BRAIN TO SOLVE MORE REEEDEELS AND GET MORE CANDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mr Satan just face palmed
Mobile post

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n9rea01W1E1rmfe7f.png

Taking the candy from the boy and holding out to Deedee, Morgan gave Sakutarou a nod, "Sound good to me, kitty cat~!"

@Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies
Good thing that Sakutarou had another lollipop, since you know... it looked like Buu wanted one from the earlier comment, and so that Morgan could get one to share with Deedee.

latest

"Okay! Here's the next riddle, coming right at ya! I had a bright start, but I couldn't take the pressure. I consume everything, yet I don't eat anything. What am I?"

@The Tactician @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian

Steam began to flow from Buu's head. His flubbery began to shake. He was a reasonable Majin, until, of course, food was involved. "YOU TAKE BUU'S CANDY!!!!!!!!! FEEL BUU'S WRATH!!!!!"
View attachment 91806

"N-n-No Buu! Don't get angry! Just calm down!! You can have plenty of candy later, there is need to fight!"
It was tool late. Buu had lunged
@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Tactician
Mobile post
tumblr_inline_n8q846rXuM1sfvecc.png

Without flinching, Morgan had pulled herself and Deedee to the side of the lunge, letting Buu slam into the wall while a disgusted anger settled upon her expression, "Getting this upset over candy... And almost hurting Deedee, a child, while trying to attack me... I can already tell you that you annoy me to my very core."

Good thing that Sakutarou had another lollipop, since you know... it looked like Buu wanted one from the earlier comment, and so that Morgan could get one to share with Deedee.

latest

"Okay! Here's the next riddle, coming right at ya! I had a bright start, but I couldn't take the pressure. I consume everything, yet I don't eat anything. What am I?"

tumblr_inline_mvyqqfZWfO1qea3fs.png

"Uhh... Oh wait, I know, dad told me about these. A black hole?"

Gordon Freeman
Prologue
"The Right Man In The Wrong Place..."

Gordon Freeman is many things to many people, it has become his job at this point to do so. A hero, a martyr, a criminal, a genius, a prophet and a friend. So much weighing on one mans back, all against his own will? It was madness, but there are some things in this world that Gordon has no choice in. A script to a story, and Freeman is the actor. It was this way since Black Mesa, since the incident that turned his life upside down. To this day, it could have all been his fault. How different would it have been if Gordon never showed up to work that day? If he called sick? If he was just lazy? Would there be a different person in his place? Well, that remains to be seen. He had no choice in the matter..

Just like he had no choice in Eli's survival

Gordon's eyes fluttered and faded, trying to comprehend everything that just happened. The garage of the White Forest base was seeping in and out of view, the bloodied corpse of Eli Vance lying crumpled next to a black helicopter. His back ached, his mind pounded, his ears ringing. The ringing was accompanied by the sounds of Alyx's sobbing over the corpse of her father, barely able to choke back her tears. DOG sat silently by Alyx, its head bowed. Everything went wrong again, everything, why does it always go wrong? After a victory, anything good at all, it always goes wrong.

Gordon wanted to stand up, but his legs and arms refused to budge. His entire body seemed to be frozen. The aching pain finally stopped, and when his vision returned...it seemed everything was frozen. Is this another telepathic attack? Is Gordon dead?

"...Doctor Freeemaan..."

178135-750px_halflife2_gman_prologue.jpg

"I understand this may seem...inappropriate..after all that just occurred. I applaud you on delivering Alyx Vance to White Forest as I had asked you, it certainly made my duties quite simplified even if it included some...hm..unfortunate causalities. However, I regret to inform you that your time is not over just yet...as much as you'd like it to be. My...associates have been monitoring some very interesting activities while you were busy, and it seems as you have been recommended to attend and investigate this event. Surely, Dr. Freeman, you understand your services are far too...valuable..to be wasted. And you know how I dislike wasting resources. Your equipment will have to be relieved for the time being, most of them are still government property. As for the suit and the crowbar..well..you still earned those after all you have done.."

"So prepare, Dr. Freeman, prepare for...ahem, well, I will see you up ahead."

*FLASH*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
tumblr_inline_n9rea01W1E1rmfe7f.png

Taking the candy from the boy and holding out to Deedee, Morgan gave Sakutarou a nod, "Sound good to me, kitty cat~!"

Deedee had been about to shake her head and hands to decline the candy, but before she could...
Steam began to flow from Buu's head. His flubbery began to shake. He was a reasonable Majin, until, of course, food was involved. "YOU TAKE BUU'S CANDY!!!!!!!!! FEEL BUU'S WRATH!!!!!"
View attachment 91806

"N-n-No Buu! Don't get angry! Just calm down!! You can have plenty of candy later, there is need to fight!"
Mobile post

...The child screamed when Buu lunged toward her and Morgan, her crying starting back up as she scrambled back to hide behind Morgan's legs. Yeah, she'd definitely been caught off guard.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​

Deedee had been about to shake her head and hands to decline the candy, but before she could...

...The child screamed when Buu lunged toward her and Morgan, her crying starting back up as she scrambled back to hide behind Morgan's legs. Yeah, she'd definitely been caught off guard.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Whoever​
tumblr_inline_n8q83jXOxN1sfvecc.png

"D-DeeDee!" Morgan had her arms wrapped back around the little girl in an instant, protecting her and muffling her tears, "It's okay, Deedee, the pink blob isn't going to hurt you..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
View attachment 91806

Mobile post
tumblr_inline_n69zuobRBZ1re9spw.png

"Umm... what just happened?"

Meanwhile Teemo was just chilling.

@anybody​

Mark had almost recovered by now. The bugs in his head had quieted down, and the longer he thought about everyone being dead, the more used to it he got. He'd come to terms with it now, like he had before. He sat up, surveying his surroundings, and found himself a bit stumped by what he was seeing. A fair amount of colorful characters had found themselves in the room as well, from robots, to a tubby pink man screaming about candy, to a kid in a lion outfit, who looked to be talking to a girl standing next to a very small child.

Letting loose a hollow sigh, Mark hoisted himself up, a little shaky at the knees, but steady enough to walk. He looked horrible. Like a teenager who'd spent the last few days crawling around in the forest and fighting lunatics, probably. His clothes were ripped, he was scraped and bruised to hell, and every inch of his being was coated with dust and grime. Hopefully these people weren't too big on appearances.....

Steadying himself, Mark took a few steps over to the nearest group of people. The big guy and the lady appeared to be arguing about something-was he trying to attack them for candy? Mark's blood boiled a little, and he felt the strength in his legs-and fists-return, steadily walking towards the small group.

"HEY! Get away from them, they weren't hurting anybody!"

He shouted, stepping between the two girls and the big pink guy.

tumblr_inline_n8q846rXuM1sfvecc.png

Without flinching, Morgan had pulled herself and Deedee to the side of the lunge, letting Buu slam into the wall while a disgusted anger settled upon her expression, "Getting this upset over candy... And almost hurting Deedee, a child, while trying to attack me... I can already tell you that you annoy me to my very core."
"You calling Buu annoying? What annoying? Buu confused?"
Mr Satan let out a sigh. "I hate to break to to you, Buu, but you got angry. And we both know why you shouldn't do that. We're both strong guys and we have to take responsibility for our strength. So brush yourself down, say sorry to these people and move on. Sound good?"
Buu did just that, rubbing his grubby mittens down his bulging stomach. "Buu sorry! Me lost Buu's temper, but Buu never hurt child! Mr Satan say Buu should never hurt somebody unless they hurt Buu first! That the rule!"
"Very good Buu. Now, I think the boy is offering you a little something.
"CANNDYYYY!!!!" Buu practically exploded with joy, grabbing the link boy in an embrace, practically squeezing the life
of him "You Buu's joint best friend! Buu have new friend! Buu have new friend!"

Oh yeah, Buu doesn't have a clue about the riddle
Mobile post
@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

"That's the answer! Here's your prize~!"

Sakutarou cheered (and subtlely a bit worried that people were getting worked up for a lollipop), and held out a little key towards Morgan.

A key, what was that for? Wait... wasn't there a locked door to the closet for this room?

tumblr_inline_n9recvdQmw1rmfe7f.png

"Oooh, a key? Time to unlock something and get some treasure~" It seemed Morgan was into exploration as she began trying to fit the key into every possible lock until finally reaching the closet, "Last one, let's do this~"

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*

Gordon shot up, choking on air as his vision shifted back into normal. Shock, to confusion, to annoyance. He hates it he does does that, but that is the least of Gordons problems. He looked around at the scene surrounding him. A decorated room..and some pink creature screaming loudly yelling.

Gordon looked down, he was still wearing his HEV suit...and a crowbar was pinged to his side. Ideas, ideas, but not important right now. It seemed he was brought into another dimension yet again, another borderworld perhaps. His thoughts were interrupted by the robotic female voice of his HEV suit, which alerted his presence to everyone else in the room!

[HEV SYSTEM INTALIZED. STATUS: NOMINAL. NO FURTHER ADJUSTMENT REQUIRED.]

@EVERYONE

tumblr_inline_n9reibGNwD1rmfe7f.png

"I like the way you think, miss! Oh, and thank you for helping Deedee, she needed a pep talk like that!" Morgan seemed to enjoy the other girl's can-do attitude and general jolliness, "I'm Morgan, nice to meet ya~"

@The Tactician @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
"Of course! I'm always here to help people! I'm Yuna Yuki, but I guess you might've already known that," she laughed. "If you're ever troubled, too, then you can talk to me too!"
"You calling Buu annoying? What annoying? Buu confused?"
Mr Satan let out a sigh. "I hate to break to to you, Buu, but you got angry. And we both know why you shouldn't do that. We're both strong guys and we have to take responsibility for our strength. So brush yourself down, say sorry to these people and move on. Sound good?"
Buu did just that, rubbing his grubby mittens down his bulging stomach. "Buu sorry! Me lost Buu's temper, but Buu never hurt child! Mr Satan say Buu should never hurt somebody unless they hurt Buu first! That the rule!"
"Very good Buu. Now, I think the boy is offering you a little something.
"CANNDYYYY!!!!" Buu practically exploded with joy, grabbing the link boy in an embrace, practically squeezing the life
of him "You Buu's joint best friend! Buu have new friend! Buu have new friend!"

Oh yeah, Buu doesn't have a clue about the riddle
Mobile post
@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
tumblr_inline_ndv7anHv1i1r79yns.png

"W-well, as long as we all get along, right?"

@The Tactician @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian

"That's all I know. We all are experiencing the first time within the Witch's Game. Just don't submit to the Witch. Simple as that, understand?"

Ange sighed as she made her way to the bookcase that was in the corner of the room, probably feeling overworked with all of these questions and comments coming her way. Though... she found something that might dawn some more information on what kind of Witch's Game they're all dragged into.

"... this is Maria's diary. So we are at my family's old estate on Rokkenjima... why here?"

Silently holding the old diary in her hands, she opened the book up... but saw that many of the pages were missing. Either ripped out or simply cut out.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician
"Yes ma'am." At the mention of something that seemed like extra information, Hazama took a peek at the old diary.

@Gummi Bunnies

[Sign Ups Link]

~Rules~

1. Iwaku rules still apply here. We are in Iwaku, after all.

2. Again, you do not have to know the prior canon of the Murder Series, Umineko, Corpse Party, and Touhou Project to understand everything. All are welcomed to participate.

3. There will be a limit on both duos and OCs. 10 duos and 10 OCs only. However, I might extend the limits if there is a high demand for either one or both.

4. The GM (myself) and the co-GMs (@Bomb & @The Silver Paladin) will be working tons here. Be sure to tag any one of us depending on the location of each round.

5. Character powers will vary throughout the event. Early on, all character powers are nullified, and as the event progresses, character powers will be slowly coming back. Near the end, everyone will be at full power. This is to prevent any colossal feats being done in the simple settings in the very beginning. The same goes towards godmodding and metagaming, as those both are not allowed in any form. However, OOC voting is allowed due to the nature of the hidden traitor and the Maestro.

6. With this being a big event, it's understandable if you can't keep track due to IRL or anything else that comes your way. The required minimum to keep up with an event like this is to find a group of people to be your posting partners, use the tagging system frequently, post at least once each round, and also vote at least once each round. That way, I can tell you still want in, and also telling me that I shouldn't kill off your character due to inactivity.

7. All special roles, besides the Survivor/Guest role, will have PMs to discuss the behind-the-scenes actions, such as the Maestro choosing the round's traitor, the traitor choosing who to kill for the found, and the detectives investigating someone to find either the round traitor or the Maestro. To keep the essence of a "mystery" in this event, you MUST keep your roles a secret.

8. Reserves during the sign-ups are first come first serve. There will be 40 open character slots, but of course, I will extend the slots if there is high demand. After the third round's mid-round update, I will close the sign-ups for any new participants.

-Prologue-
"The Key"

Her house no longer resonates
Her late-evening footsteps.
The rusty wooden door still creaks,
But she does not enter.

Regardless of what you did as soon as you accepted the letter's request, everything had gone black... and now this was your new surroundings... wherever this may be.

A vast and open space. A simple room with the impression that it could house many within. That impression to be completed as there were many gathered here in this very room. It made you wonder on how you got here... because really, all you remembered was planning to accept that letter. This couldn't be a dream... it felt too real to be one. As absurd as the situation seemed, you felt a tinge of reality that came from this unknown location.

No matter what you did to the windows or doors that would lead into the outside world... they ceased to open. You could still see the light of day pouring in to this plaid room... at least there was some life into this new location. Not even your powers or abilities you may have could prove to be useful here. In fact, they were somehow nullified completely. Was this the work of the Golden Witch? It wasn't certain, but it meant that you were just as vulnerable as any normal person now. Your personal belongings (if you happened to bring them) were also out of the picture, possibly taken away by the Golden Witch as well.

Next to you, you take in the fact that an envelope was set beside you, wherever you may wake. Clearly it was similarly alike or the very same envelope that contained the invitation from the "Golden Witch Beatrice." Unlike the many times you were sent another one if you had tried to dispose of it before, the envelope gave off an eerie presence, and while you could check and see that it still had the same message inside... something clawed at you to keep it with you at all times.

Now that you took this time to take in everything around you, there were several options that you could take to pass the time, since many of the options to move out of the room and figure out things right away were not available to you:

There was a small bookcase over at the corner of the room. It didn't seem that plentiful with the narrow selection of literature, but it didn't hurt to check it out either. The background information could possibly prove to be useful at some point.

A peculiar child who wore an oversized lion costume seemed to be enjoying himself by jumping on one of the beds, not noticing the batch of guests awakening rather abruptly from the unknown transition. Did he have anything to share about this place?

A rustling came from the single closet at the far end of the room. Curiosity may bring out whatever was stuck in that room, so that was also a place of interest.

Lastly, there seemed to be someone that just woke up, presumably lost like the rest of you. While it was clear that she knew or seemed to know what was up here, the girl didn't make the move of approaching any of you at all. Guess you could try to talk to her, if she would give any attention at this rate.

Oh, you could just converse with the others that were around too. It could be the case that they should wait and hope that they would be let out... but who knows how long that would take?

After all, the Golden Witch invited them all to her Game.

OOC Note: Be sure to tag me throughout this half of the Prologue if you're going to do any of the bolded and underlined events! This half of the Prologue is set to last until sometime tomorrow, while the first round of the game will take place sometime Monday. It gives me some ease while people can have a window of time with the Prologue stage. ^w^

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)​
PROLOGUE: SARAH CONNOR

Sarah Connor awoke.

The bed and sheets under her body felt strange, like new instead of the old small bed and sheets she had slept in for some time. Immediately, she sensed something was wrong. Her eyes opened quickly, and looked at the surroundings. A strange room, a number of other beds and strangers. Some strangers looking much more strange than others.

And most importantly, Pops was nowhere to be seen.

Inside, her heart was beating hard. For the first time in 16 years, she was without her Guardian, Pops the one who without fail served to protect, and train her to deal with whatever Skynet and whatever random threats the present day world would present to her, the future mother of John Connor. The future mother of the man who lead the Resistance against the Machines, and who would save mankind. And now, she was without Pops, her Guardian.

She felt nauseous. Every time she thought of her certain fate and that of her future son, her insides would crawl and tremble. She hated that her fate was already written, and told to her by Pops of course. But her discomfort was even worse, so much worse now, that she was without Pops. She worried, was he somewhere else? Was he somehow, terminated? She worried so much... but she did not let any appearance of that unsettling feeling reach her face. Pops always told her that part of the danger comes when the predators sense weakness, when they sense a moment of opportunity. At least, those predators that did not have a Skynet chip.

sarahconnoremiliaclarke.jpg

Analyze the situation and surroundings, and then only act as needed. If Pops was not here, then his words and teachings would have to do. For now at least, Sarah Connor was going to observe the others, and see where things would go. And act with caution.

She noted quickly that she didn't have any weapons with her, and she looked around the bed's area. Nothing. An envelope was found, and she felt it held some kind of importance. But she did not want to open it yet, instead she put it in her pocket, and kept a steady watch over the others in the room. Some seemed to be doing things, but she would just watch, for now.​

Prologue: SHAZAM!
Billy Batson was woken up in his usual way. Being shaken around while his sister, Darla screamed excitedly about something. Except today, things were a bit different.

"Billy's gotta letter! Billy's gotta letter!"
2305240-darla.png
Billy's eyes snapped open. He had a letter? But how was that possible? The amount of people who he regularly spoken to in Fawcett City could be counted on two hands-and the amount that he didn't live with could be counted on one hand. Assuming that it wasn't from his family,that meant that it must've been from either Brycen and his brats, or his Social Worker. And he really didn't want anything from either of them. Darla's smiling face stared down at him, her pigtails bouncing up and down behind her.
"You gotta open it Billy, you gotta open it! Darla beamed as Billy opened the letter and read it. As he did, he could hear a click-clack sound as Freddy entered the room, his crutches tapping against the Wooden Floor.
tumblr_mmwbmcCzzK1qai61bo1_1280.png
"Hey, have any of you guys seen Mary?" Darla frowned. "Nope. I thought that she'd be feeding Hoppy!"
Freddy shook his head. "Nope, she ain't there either. I've searched the house, and it isn't like her to miss school. We gotta find her before Mr and Mrs Vasquez wake up, or they're gonna freak."
Billy got out of bed and pulled on his clothes. He'd folded up the letter, and shoved it into his jean's pockets. "You guys do that, I gotta go and do something." He ran down the stairs and down the door."
"I don't see what the hurry is-" Stuttered Eugene as Billy pushed him out of the way.
Billy was definitely worried about this 'Witch's Game." He pulled his hoodie closer to him as he ran into the snow. Maybe this had something to do with Mary's sudden disappearance.
"Mary! Mary, where are you?!" His vision began to blur and dim. Billy could hear the crunching of gravel as Darla skipped up behind him. "You okay, Billy? Is it Shazam stuff? Is Mary gonna come back?"
Freddy click-clacked his way behind the two of them, making slow progress across the icy pavement.
"Of course Mary's gonna come back Darla, don't worry." Freddy didn't believe that of course. As Shazam, Billy had a lot of enemies who'd do something like this to get to him. Plus, Mary would probably want him to say something comforting like that.
Billy clutched his head. "Shazam stuff, long story..."
Billy's vision was swimming now, as a metal man rose up out of the ground, holding Mary by her wrist. She struggled to get free. Darla screamed, Freddy raised his crutches and made a very colourful threat, and Billy screamed SHAZAM! At the top of his lungs, transforming as the world went black.
Billy woke up on the floor of the room. He felt….weaker than usual. And Shazam wasn't supposed to be weak. He wouldn't transform back just yet. Earth's Mightiest Mortal had some investigating to do. He looked at Dede.
"Hey, you're a kid, just like me! What's a kid doing here anyway?" He glanced at Buu. "Talkin' of that, who's the Stay-Puft Man? Did you guys get letters too?"
3958636-20130707-121758.jpg
@Cromartie Sarkissian @Hospes

Zombina looked on as Jason walked off before turning her attention back to Herbert. "My blood huh?" Well it seemed to be for a good cause...she knew quite well what happened to the zombies in her world that didn't get the treatment

But how was she going to to extract the blood? Oh an idea! Aiming one of her guns into her stomach she'd pull the trigger and fired a bullet inside of her that would cause her to start bleeding. "There we go! Hope it's going to help the zombie population where you live!"
tumblr_ngw5mqaj8o1ttuosro1_500.gif

"I appreciate your willingness. You're doing a great service."

To whom Herbert would not specify for that was not the point. He didn't particularly care about helping anyone in particular. But he simply wished to push the boundaries of what was possible and breaking the limits and achieving what many considered an impossibility surmised that goal perfectly. To defeat death was to do what even God himself could not bring himself to do, if he even existed. Herbert didn't have time to waste on nonsense such as that. Watching as Zombina shot herself, Herbert drew one of his syringes and knelt down while propping a hand on Zombina's side.

"This will certainly aid the dead, wherever they may call home." Pulling up as much blood as the syringe would hold, Herbert tapped the tip of it before pulling out a small vial filled with Reagent. If Zombina's words rang true and her blood was what allowed her to be such an ideal specimen, then he'd just have to replicate it the best way he knew how. With his Reagent, for he had managed to bring back Jason Voorhees and keep him under his control. To a certain degree in any case. The options for what he could do with an improved version of the Reagent with Zombina's blood mixed in seemed limitless.

Jabbing the tip of the syringe into the lid of the vial, the blood began to drip into the glowing liquid that was Herbert's Reagent. While he was not aware of the acidic properties that Zombina's blood had, the Reagent would have taken care of that by helping to dilute it and make it easier to use on his subjects. Once the last drop of blood mixed in with the Reagent, Herbert smirked and re-filled his syringe with the new Reagent and making his way back towards Jason, he reached towards the zombie's neck with the syringe only for Jason to lash out and grab his hand. At which point Jason could have likely ripped it off or at the very least shattered the hand with little to no effort on his part.

Clearly surprised by how much free will Jason retained despite the heavy dose of Reagent, Herbert winced. He knew that someone as merciless as Jason wouldn't care about appearances if he were to try and slaughter him right then and now. But while he'd welcome the possible addition of new specimens, he wasn't keen on being among the dead. So dropping the syringe, he'd quickly grab it in his other hand and jabbed it into Jason's neck before he could react. The grip on Herbert's wrist grew tighter and if Jason didn't let go soon, the hand would have fractured. "Let...Go!" He ordered and Jason's hand trembled but he slowly let go of Herbert's hand. What had this small man done to him now? He had injected him with another dose of that green liquid but this one felt more powerful. Every inch of Jason's willpower was fighting against this foreign influence and his hazel green eye glared daggers at Herbert through the hole on his mask.

"I ..I imagined that you' would not be an easy person to manipulate, let alone control effortlessly. But with the addition of this blood I'll be able to keep tabs on you for just a little while longer. Until I have a better understanding of just where we've ended up.." Turning his back to Jason even in this state would be a mistake that Herbert would end up regretting. As Jason backhanded Herbert which was enough to knock the doctor onto the ground. Didn't take his head off like Jason had intended but it was a start.

Picking up his glasses from where they'd been knocked off, Herbert dusted them off before placing them back atop his face. "So even now you still retain some degree of self-control. Certainly more resillent that I originally estimated. I wonder how long that'll last.." He pondered before rising up and brushing off his coat as well. "It'd be unwise to let you roam and interact of your own accord. So, why don't you accompany me?" He asked but Jason's mind seemed to be focused on something else at the moment.

"Jason?"

Sounding out West's voice as best as he could, Jason took note of one of the room's occupants. He wasn't aware of where his machete had gone but what that man seemed to be holding seemed like it'd be a suitable replacement. At least until he found his machete. Making his way over to the man, Jason looked down at Gordon and more importantly the crowbar he was carrying with him.

jason20pic_zps4rcnnfdf.jpg

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Enrico Pucci - Prologue: Free of the Stone Ocean

"2... 3... 5... 7..."

By profession, Enrico Pucci was a man of God. He preached the word of the Lord to those who needed his guidance. He encouraged others around him to attain their own Heaven. After all, that was something that must be acquired no matter what. That was what he would have wanted. That was his plan after all, and who was Pucci to do anything but follow his will?

Not just Yahweh, but another man. Though he was of flesh and blood, that man couldn't be human.

The man with blonde hair, seemed wise beyond his years, had a strange scar all around his neck, and talked of many things.

Well, either way, that was a story for another time. For now, it was time to assess everything calmly and remember where he was, why he was here, and so on. And then he'll be able to stop counting prime numbers in his panic.

The loneliest numbers of them all... How dejecting.

The last thing Pucci remembered, he was reading a strange letter, signed by a woman who claimed to be a powerful Witch. Witches were something that he had as much experience with as fairies; as in nothing, just like the average person. Though he knew his own way around the supernatural workings of his own phenomena, if this woman would claim to be a Witch, an enemy of the Lord that possibly worked with Satan... Well, the only thing to do was to destroy her.

After all, if she would impede on one's journey to attain Heaven, she could only be nothing but a wicked Witch who would dare get in his way. And Pucci would absolutely not stand for that.

So the priest decided that for whatever reason the letter was sent to him, he would instead come to kill the Witch in the name of the Lord. But before he could even think to do anything more than that, he seemed to suddenly black out.

And now he was in a room with a number of other bizarre beings. Were these all... other so-called Witches? All around him, men with archaic weaponry and armor like they were from the Middle Ages. Little girls far more chipper than he would think, considering the situation. People in costumes (At least... he assumed they were costumes. And really convincing ones at that) who looked like machines found in movies or so. The entire place was a mess.

"11... 13... 17... 19..."

How troublesome.

In the corner seemed to be a young boy in a costume far too big for him. He wasn't about to question that vocally, or else he'd find himself forcing himself to question everything else as well, so he'd go with it. If History taught him anything, it was that questioning things in the presence of Witches was a bad idea.

Sticking out like a sore thumb among the smaller girls and little boy, the tall, dark-skinned man, though probably not as much as the men in the strange armor and whatnot, Pucci appeared like a statue out of nowhere.

"A key," He said abruptly, his deep, booming voice almost surprising himself. It had been a while since he had to interact with so many people at once. But then, all this noise... Well, anyway.

"What is that key for?" He asked, his face completely expressionless, his voice disinterested, yet contradictingly intrigued. Moving like a dead man.

"And what the devil is this place?"

In his opinion, the use of the word "devil" instead of "name of the Lord" felt more appropriate, as though he felt like he was in the Lion's Den. The Witch's nest.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Reactions: Jeremi
"Yes ma'am." At the mention of something that seemed like extra information, Hazama took a peek at the old diary.

@Gummi Bunnies

"... are you just saying that to make it sound like you're listening to me?"

Ange made this observation clear, and wondered if that was all that he wanted to know.

@Kaykay @york

tumblr_inline_n8q83jXOxN1sfvecc.png

"D-DeeDee!" Morgan had her arms wrapped back around the little girl in an instant, protecting her and muffling her tears, "It's okay, Deedee, the pink blob isn't going to hurt you..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Deedee just stayed unmoving, still seeming deeply scared.. But the hug was a little comforting, and the child slowly wiped the tears away. She was about to nod in understanding, but...
Mark had almost recovered by now. The bugs in his head had quieted down, and the longer he thought about everyone being dead, the more used to it he got. He'd come to terms with it now, like he had before. He sat up, surveying his surroundings, and found himself a bit stumped by what he was seeing. A fair amount of colorful characters had found themselves in the room as well, from robots, to a tubby pink man screaming about candy, to a kid in a lion outfit, who looked to be talking to a girl standing next to a very small child.

Letting loose a hollow sigh, Mark hoisted himself up, a little shaky at the knees, but steady enough to walk. He looked horrible. Like a teenager who'd spent the last few days crawling around in the forest and fighting lunatics, probably. His clothes were ripped, he was scraped and bruised to hell, and every inch of his being was coated with dust and grime. Hopefully these people weren't too big on appearances.....

Steadying himself, Mark took a few steps over to the nearest group of people. The big guy and the lady appeared to be arguing about something-was he trying to attack them for candy? Mark's blood boiled a little, and he felt the strength in his legs-and fists-return, steadily walking towards the small group.

"HEY! Get away from them, they weren't hurting anybody!"

He shouted, stepping between the two girls and the big pink guy.

dae42749c47fd6176e8eeb367cb16426.png

The child of no more than five immediately froze, staring at the young man with wide blue eyes. Her eyes were no longer tear-filled, and yet, she still had to stare for a long while to decide whether she believed what she saw or not. It was like everything else around her was gone. Like she was off in her own little world, where all she could do was stare helplessly at the young man. The man who had saved her life so many more times than she could count. Rescued her, made Trina happy, and...

...Had gone insane.

That recollection lingered fresh in Deedee's mind, clear as day. Mark had the Flare. He had started to go insane in front of her before he could get her to WICKED... Just like she'd watched her own parents go insane in front of her all those months ago. The memories of what they'd done to themselves, and others, in their insanity suddenly flashed through Deedee's mind on repeat, eating her away like The Flare did to the Killzone of people's brains. Her family had died shortly after losing their sanity... And Deedee was aware the same would happen to Mark. Trina. Alec. All of them.

Why wasn't he dead?

To be honest, Deedee hardly cared about the answer to that question. No... All she cared about was that he was here. He was okay - even though she knew that was a lie. Mark was far from okay. About as far from it as it could get. But what mattered was that he was here. It was like he was here to save her again... Like he was her guardian angel, in a way.

Ha. Guardian angel. The thought, combined with the fact that Mark was standing right in front of her, made the girl tear up. She didn't deserve a guardian angel. In the words of her village... She was evil. She was a demon. She deserved to rot in hell. With all of the times she'd heard those things and been tormented? The little girl had been broken. She'd begun to believe it.

But it was okay. Mark was here. She didn't know if the tears caused by this were of happiness... Or sadness. It was so good to see her friend again... But, at the same time, she was afraid. Afraid of how he might be feeling. Afraid that he'd be hurting, or already was. Afraid that, like her parents, he'd go insane and die. She didn't want that... She didn't want him hurting. She didn't want to lose him like she'd lost everyone else. Maybe that was why she wriggled away from Morgan, hesitantly and almost fearfully walking up behind Mark, as though afraid he might disappear into thin air if she approached him, before tugging on his pant leg slightly.. Shakily.

Mark... Tears glimmered in her eyes as she looked up at the male, almost expectantly.

@Forrest @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Cromartie Sarkissian @Bomb @Kaykay @Whoever​

Status
Not open for further replies.