Status
Not open for further replies.
The glamorous Mettaton remained unfazed by the brash robot's actions and words, too thankful for his help to judge the droid too harshly. She laughed as Izayoi approached the two of them, especially at HK's reaction to him.

"A human who can recite binary? How exquisitely unique! Don't worry, I won't bite.~" he thought aloud, a lighter chuckle following it up. He lounged there on the bed, oil still slowly pooling on the sheets from his time deactivated. "The great and fabulous Mettaton is delighted to meet you both!~" she said in third-person.

@BarrenThin
@DapperDogman

"Disdainful Greeting: I am an HK-47 model assassin droid. Your favoring of meatbag-like behaviors is... odd, 'Mettaton'."

"Rude" Izayoi mutters, glancing him over slowly and shaking his head "Though what did I expect of an assassin?" he turns toward Mettaton and offers a small smile "I take it you were programmed with some manners?"

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

"Objection: I was, in fact, programmed with manners in mind. Meatbags are just undeserving of them."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_n9relw27fd1rmfe7f.png

Morgan froze as well as Deedee began to tremble, realizing that she had done something wrong, "... It's the petting, isn't it?" She drew back her hand and tried to rub Deedee's back instead, hoping that it and her hug would soothe her instead.

tumblr_inline_n9rejrJYMB1rmfe7f.png

"Well... Which do you prefer, Deedee? If you're not comfortable with one or the other, I won't use it if you don't want me to," She made a mental note to remember the name W.I.C.K.E.D. For some reason, she had a feeling that she could blame a lot of Deedee's insecurities on that organization.

@Bomb @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Hospes

In response to Morgan's question, Deedee just nodded, seeming to relax slightly when Morgan stopped petting her. Even so, she was extremely uncomfortable with her back being rubbed. She didn't have bad experience with this, but rather, that it was painful. She was still tender and hurting everywhere from the torment, and as such, being rubbed just about anywhere was painful. But, she didn't complain, just sat through it. But, she did take some action, after a moment: she slowly moved to gently move the hand Morgan was rubbing her with away from her back, and instead, into her hand. Where Deedee promptly moved to gently lace her tiny fingers through Morgan's.

02d9a090f977aad272a455019943231a.jpg

The girl was quiet once again, thereafter. She took a while to consider her new friend's question, unsure how to answer. It was a peculiar question, really. Did Deedee feel uncomfortable with either of the names? She honestly wasn't sure. She'd only just been given the new name, and she didn't know how to feel about it. So, in the end, she just gave a feeble shrug in answer.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Whoever​

In response to Morgan's question, Deedee just nodded, seeming to relax slightly when Morgan stopped petting her. Even so, she was extremely uncomfortable with her back being rubbed. She didn't have bad experience with this, but rather, that it was painful. She was still tender and hurting everywhere from the torment, and as such, being rubbed just about anywhere was painful. But, she didn't complain, just sat through it. But, she did take some action, after a moment: she slowly moved to gently move the hand Morgan was rubbing her with away from her back, and instead, into her hand. Where Deedee promptly moved to gently lace her tiny fingers through Morgan's.

The girl was quiet once again, thereafter. She took a while to consider her new friend's question, unsure how to answer. It was a peculiar question, really. Did Deedee feel uncomfortable with either of the names? She honestly wasn't sure. She'd only just been given the new name, and she didn't know how to feel about it. So, in the end, she just gave a feeble shrug in answer.

tumblr_inline_n8q83jGkBP1sfvecc.png

"I'll just call you Deedee then. It's cute," Morgan murmured while giving the little girl's hand a comforting squeeze, "So... Do you want to talk to anyone else, Deedee? I have a feeling we're going to need trust the others and each other..."

Both Undyne and Zombina were familiar by those looks, but neither of them would let that deter them to finding out what they had actually found themselves in.

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"Call me Undyne, human!"

"And I'm Zombina! Do either of you know what's going on?"

@The Silver Paladin
tumblr_ndez86ZDlP1qa5c5mo3_r1_500.jpg

Herbert had done what many would have deemed an abhorrent act in the eyes of god. Which was to raise the dead and to bring them back on the mortal coil that the living inhabit. But never in all of his years of research did he see something like Undyne and the girl she traveled with. Basing it off appearance alone, Undyne appeared to possess fish-like qualities yet she stood on two legs, wore clothes, walked and talked like any other human being.. Was it some kind of experiment by a fool tampering with the rules of nature? If so then he supposed whoever was responsible deserved some praise even if it was in a different field than what he operated in. Something he couldn't quite understand however was the point behind creating something such as Undyne. Yes, you allowed a fish to walk among men. What then however? They'd surely be treated as an abomination by whoever laid eyes upon them.

Then there was the other one who called herself Zombina if he had heard her correctly. It didn't exactly take a genius to figure out what that may have meant and the stitch across her face helped confirm Herbert's theory. If she was indeed a resurrected corpse made up of makeshift parts, then she seemed to be in much better condition than the 'Bride' he had attempted to create for his partner, Dan Cain after one of Herbert's re-animated corpses killed Dan's former girlfriend. Whoever patched up Zombina however and allowed her to speak as fluently as she did clearly had a good understanding of how to beat back death. Something that Herbert hoped to achieve and perfect himself. Sparing a glance over at Jason who had stood behind him the entire time, Herbert smirked. The undead serial killer may have been the first step into achieving that goal. But even so, so much more research could be obtained.

Making his way over towards Zombina, Herbert glanced up at her and began to speak after pushing his glasses back up off the bridge of his nose.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and decided I'd like to speak with you, myself. West, Herbert West." Once he had finished introducing himself, he looked over Zombina's form briefly. "For an undead you seem remarkably well preserved."

jason_voorhees___a_portrait_by_skorpiusdeviant-d5k1vxw.jpg

Jason stayed where he had been standing as his one remaining eye overlooked the other occupants of the room and the conversations they were having. He had heard something about this being some kind of 'game' If that was the case than Jason didn't want to play. That small man with the glasses may have been responsible for bringhing him back from death but he was no one's puppet and if given the chance, he'd rip West limb from limb for treating him as if he was nothing more than dumb muscle. Struggle as he did however, the Reagent's lasting influence on him made it a challenge for Jason to regain control of his own body's motor functions. Watching Herbert walk away though angered Jason. Was he just supposed to stand around and watch as time continued to go by until the next order was to be given?

It took some effort but Jason managed to fight off the influence of West's Reagent for a moment. If only enough to allow him to stand by West's side as he spoke to Zombina. The fish woman was certainly something that Jason hadn't seen before but then again he'd already fought Ash Williams, Freddy Krueger, and who knows what else? What interest would a fish woman provoke from him? The other one didn't really stand out much to Jason apart from the stitch across her forehead. Which reminded Jason of of the very few victims who managed to get away from him. They were often left with scars both physically and mentally that would never be healed.
For now however, his frame shuddered with every breath he took as he stared down Zombina.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

"I'll just call you Deedee then. It's cute," Morgan murmured while giving the little girl's hand a comforting squeeze, "So... Do you want to talk to anyone else, Deedee? I have a feeling we're going to need trust the others and each other..."
tumblr_inline_nf7w36gWez1re9spw.png

"You know... this reminds me of something~ I don't know what though..." Plutia commented in.

@The Tactician @Hospes

"You took that envelope with the letter, correct? Simple. The Golden Witch Beatrice invited you to a game, and this game will be abiding by her rules. Those rules... I don't know for certain. I only heard of this Witch through legends."

Well, that was helpful... or not? Depends on your stance towards this whole thing.

@The Tactician @Kaykay
How incredibly disappointing. Hazama had figured that much out on his own. Most people who'd bothered reading the letter probably had as well. Apparently the game took them here, somehow. What a nuisance. He was the mastermind, not the pawn.

"I see. Thank you for the information. Is there, perhaps, anything else you know in particular?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

In the mean time, Yuna had been going around looking for people to talk to. That Hazama guy was counting on her, after all, and she had to help him. But then she found a small girl who definitely seemed like she could use some help. Or a friend. Everyone could use a friend.

tumblr_inline_ndv7a83q1C1r79yns.png

"Hello! My name's Yuna Yuki!" She paused as she thought of something to say. "How're you doing?" Good enough greeting for now.

@Hospes @Bomb

Prologue-Of Majins and Macaroni

I( I would usually colour code speech, but the length of this post +the fact it's a mobile post means this one'll have to do without that novelty(also, it's a mobile post. Sorry for any grammar screwup, I'm using a tiny keyboard)
image.jpeg
"Don't worry, Mr.Buu! You're soup orta be ready real soon! You just sit down an' relax yourself, and I'll be serving it up shortly" Mr.Satan removed the lid of his old hot pot to see how delights inside were cooking. He chuckled. They were marvellous, not as marvellous as himself, well, not many things were, but still marvellous. Screwing the lid back on, he cast down his taster and whipped the sweat from his brow. He had been slaving away over the stove for hours just to get his meal perfect, and it was very close to being so; his grandma's old recipe was yet to fail him! And oh, how patiently Mr.Buu had been waiting! He must have been waiting at the kitchen table for 3 hours after he so much as heard the fleeting mention of Grandma Satan's special soup..well, to be entirely honest, Buu loved anything Satan served him, and was willing to wait for hours upon end in order to even steal the tiniest taste of it. The old Buu would have never waited so long!! To think that it was only a year ago that the terrifying Majin Buu was flying around the earth, blowing up buildings and turning people into candy! Look at him how! Mr Satan and him were like two passive peas in a pod, never harming a hair on an innocent man's head! Buu hasn't even killed a man in months (well, at least none that Hercule Satan had heard of!)
image.jpeg
"Bon Apatite, Mr.Buu! Dinner is served!" Before the bowls could even touch the table, Majin Buu was already upon, shoving his enormous tongue into the hot pot without even waiting for it to cool. The heat never bothered Buu, and probably never mound. Within seconds the meal was nothing more that a splatter around the Majin's lips and a splash around the lining of his enormous stomach. "Buu want more! Buu want more! Me want candy for desert!" Was that being ever full? Mr.Satan laughed it off. "Yahaha! You can have as much candy as you like Buu, as long as it's not made of people! Remember our little rule?" Hercule leaned over his Blobby friend, his finger stretched erect, like a mother telling off her child. Rather ironic when you consider the fact that Buu was Over 90,000 times his mentors age. Such things didn't concern Buu; as far as was concerned, him and Satan were the best of friends, and age was never going to change that. "Yes. Buu remember rule: No way people. Eat people is bad. Eat people is naughty" The blob began to nod, his collection of flabbery, rubbery chins shaking as he did so.

Satan put his hands on his hips. "Well, as long as you follow my that rule I don't see why you can't go out turn some of the rocks and bushes into candy yourself; how does that sound?" Buu writes with joy
"Yaaaaaayyy! Buu get candy! Buu get candy!" Majin Buu began to dance, wobbling from one foot to the next as he slowly shuffled out the door. "Dawwww...they-sniff-grow up so darn fast" Mr Satan had his hands around his heart and was tearing up. "N-n-no!" He cried, hammering his eyes with the grooves of his knuckles "The Great Mr.Mark*Herule*Satan does not cry under any circumstances! No-no-no sireee! I'll just get started on my training...yeah... That orta take my mind off o' things!" And so, Satan continued his exposition, in true anime style

_____________image.jpeg ______________
Outside Buu's House ___________________________
"Buu turn you into chocolate! Buu turn you into Macaroni and Cheese! Buu turn you into lemon scotch!" Majin Buu had gather a large collection of rocks from the mountain side, and was turing them into different candies for his desert. Some people use a microwave to prepare food, other use a stove...well Majin Buu uses Ki mastery, and to be brutally honest, even he doesn't know how it works. It was at that point that Buu caught wind of the letter, literally. The cool summer breeze must have carried it for miles before it came to a land again Buu's face, stuck down the the flesh by Mr.Satan's soup. "Gggaaawwwaaaah! Buu can't see! Buu can't see! Argh!"
"D-dont worry Buu! Satan is here! I'll help you out! Just tell me what happened" Marks Satan had heard the commotion all the way from the house, and had rushed at unreal speeds to help out his 'beat buddy'
"Buu making candy from rock! Buu call it rock candy! Then Buu go pick it up and everything go white!! Me no see! Me no see!"
"Haha! Don't worry, Buu. It's just a letter, see?" He tore the letter from Buu face "Well, Would you look at that? It's even addresses to you!"
Buu began to dance once more "Buu got letter! Buu so happy! Now do a flip!" And he did so "wait.." He froze mid skip "what is letter?"
image.jpeg
"A letter is a piece a paper wth words on. You give it to somebody when you want to tell then something from far away, or tell them something real important that you don't want them to forget. Either that or it's a bill"
"Who Bill?"
"Never mind that, Buu, let's open this baby up and find out what's inside!"
He did so. As Satan read the mail, his emotions began to shift from joy, to fear, to terror, then back to joy again. He laughed. "Wowee, Mr Buu! You've been invited to go see a Golden Witch! Lucky you!"
"Like a sandwich?"
"No, more like a female wizard"
"So like Babidi? Maybe, but hopeful not as crazy as he was!"
"You come too!"
"I'm sorry Buu, but it says you can't bring a plus one!"
"You come too!!!!"
"I really want to but I'm just not allowed!"
"But you best martial artist in world? Why they no want to see you??"
"Eeeerrrr...you see Buu..... Eeeerrr... I have to stay behind and....eeerrr...plan you a surprise party!! Yes, a surprise party for Mr.Buu!"
"Yay! But me still want you to come..."
"I know Buu, so do I..."
"Buu have idea! Buu have idea! Buu eat you! Buu take you with him!"
"N-n-now now Buu, you need to think about what you're about to do and..."
"You plan party inside Buu! Me eat you now!"
And with that, flash of purple light surged from Majin Buu's antenna, smacking his mentor right in the chest. The light began to swarm him until it doused every scrap of his existence with pink. Lights flashed. Wind blew. A cookie fell to the grown in the shape of Mr.Satan. Buu leapt down and shoved it in his mouth.

There was a void.
A think dark void
There was silence
Only silence
And nothing more

Aside from Mr.Satan, of course!!
image.jpeg

"Urgh...where am I.... It's so dark....so sticky.... Smells like my cooking pot in here! Wait...that must mean....oh dear.....Buu! Did you eat me again?"
The sound of child of humming filled the tunnels of Buu's belly
"Yes. Buu at you. Now you come with Buu!
"Wait...what do you....?"

Majin Buu glanced around the room, staring down ever book, photo frame and window.
"Buu bored now. Room boring. Buu want candy instead"
"Now now, Buu don't be rude, somebody has put a lot of effort into making this place like nice and hospitable-like for you, so even if you don't like just don't say..."
He was given no answer
"Buu...is everything okay up there? Talk to me buddy!"
The tunnels began to shake with the force of a magnitude 8 earthquake. Slime was dripping from the ceiling at an unreal rate. Buu was getting angry! Steam flooded the room Satan was in, so much so he struggled to breathe.
"Buu! What is it! What's wrong!?!"
"All the candy Buu store in pants gone!!!! It all gone! Grrrrrggg"
image.jpeg
Steam was sizzling from the top of the pink man's head "Buu saving candy for raining day and now somebody take it from Buu? No fair! Buu find who did this and turn them into Chocolate!!"
"Buu! Calm down! There is no need to get angry! We'll find you candy eventually, just keep a cool head and everything will turn outs fine! Besides! You have Mr.Satan! Wrestling/Martial Artist/Chief extraordinaire! And I'm also real good at finding things....hmmm... Let me see..." Sat began to glance around the room, looking through Buu's eyes. He too observed everything he could...."That's it! Mr. Buu, I have solved the case of the missing candy! You should call me Satan Holmes! Haha! Remember to use your manners, and ask the kid in the lion costume where you candy is! Kids love candy! Maybe he nabbed it!"
"Buu show him who's boss!" He cracked his rubbery knuckles
"No Buu! Play nicely!"
"Fine..." He hopped towards the child. "Do you know where Buu's candy go?" Muttered the blob, smiling away, full of innocence. "Buu had candy stolen and hope you know where it go?"
image.gif
@Gummi Bunnies @everoneelse
Mobile post

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth
Undyne's ears would perk up.

Un3_zpskeu5ssk6.png

"That voice..."

By the corner of her eye Undyne would notice Mettaton chatting with some people.

Man...if it had to be someone she knew...couldn't it have been Alphys?! Because Mettaton, yeah she didn't really like the guy...

But she did admire his life choices. Even so she would try and duck him as best as she could.

"Well that's a drag..." Zombina replied before stretching her arms into the air. "And here I thought it was going to be yet another boring day at the office!"

@The Silver Paladin
"Yeah. If this turns out to be something really horrible, it won't be my first time going through hell." Leah shrugged. "I don't know if I can say the same about Io here."

Io looked at the ground. "Yeah... Let's hope it's just a small thing, and that nothing terrible happens."

The glamorous Mettaton remained unfazed by the brash robot's actions and words, too thankful for his help to judge the droid too harshly. She laughed as Izayoi approached the two of them, especially at HK's reaction to him.

"A human who can recite binary? How exquisitely unique! Don't worry, I won't bite.~" he thought aloud, a lighter chuckle following it up. He lounged there on the bed, oil still slowly pooling on the sheets from his time deactivated. "The great and fabulous Mettaton is delighted to meet you both!~" she said in third-person.

@BarrenThin
@DapperDogman
"There we go, a robot with some common courtesy, and one who doesn't want to just kill, much better conversation" he says, looking at the damage Mettaton had sustained "I can probably fix you up, but I'd need tools and parts, maybe I can do a crude patch job with some cloth, stem the leakage at least, but I'm not so sure..."

"So, you got any repair kits, or should I note that damaging you would be permanent too?" he asks, aiming his words toward the by now far outdated assassin droid "Because if I'm going to be fixing robots all the time, I'll just keep tools on my person when I finally find them"

He cocks a brow, slipping his headphones down around his neck and looking at them, he knew he could get wiring and circuitry from them, but metal pieces good enough to patch a hole was a little much to ask of them, so he'd need to find something better

"You were made by meatbags, designed to resemble meatbags, talk like meatbags and even think like meatbags"

"If anyone deserves respect, it's those you immitate, but fine, don't use basic manners when talking to me, it's not like you've got any weapons you could use to kill me with, all of them have been removed or disabled, much like everyone else's powers and possessions..."

"I'm not too fond of having my power taken away, it could be dangerous if in the wrong hands..."

How incredibly disappointing. Hazama had figured that much out on his own. Most people who'd bothered reading the letter probably had as well. Apparently the game took them here, somehow. What a nuisance. He was the mastermind, not the pawn.

"I see. Thank you for the information. Is there, perhaps, anything else you know in particular?"

"... keep an eye out for yourself. In a Witch's Game, all will be done to make us submit to the Witch... and some can be... silently siding with the Witch."

It seemed as if Ange spoke in vague responses, almost as if she were riddling him.

@Kaykay

"There we go, a robot with some common courtesy, and one who doesn't want to just kill, much better conversation" he says, looking at the damage Mettaton had sustained "I can probably fix you up, but I'd need tools and parts, maybe I can do a crude patch job with some cloth, stem the leakage at least, but I'm not so sure..."

"So, you got any repair kits, or should I note that damaging you would be permanent too?" he asks, aiming his words toward the by now far outdated assassin droid "Because if I'm going to be fixing robots all the time, I'll just keep tools on my person when I finally find them"

He cocks a brow, slipping his headphones down around his neck and looking at them, he knew he could get wiring and circuitry from them, but metal pieces good enough to patch a hole was a little much to ask of them, so he'd need to find something better

"You were made by meatbags, designed to resemble meatbags, talk like meatbags and even think like meatbags"

"If anyone deserves respect, it's those you immitate, but fine, don't use basic manners when talking to me, it's not like you've got any weapons you could use to kill me with, all of them have been removed or disabled, much like everyone else's powers and possessions..."

"I'm not too fond of having my power taken away, it could be dangerous if in the wrong hands..."

"Amused Statement: I was built by a meatbag far your superior, and made to imitate him! You don't deserve one tenth the respect he received."

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah

"Disdainful Greeting: I am an HK-47 model assassin droid. Your favoring of meatbag-like behaviors is... odd, 'Mettaton'."

"Objection: I was, in fact, programmed with manners in mind. Meatbags are just undeserving of them."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@DapperDogman

Mettaton shrugged, and idly extended her right arm, reaching around whatever corner or into whatever hiding place Undyne had gotten herself into. "Well, I was created in their image. It was merely a matter of time before I grew a love for them." she explained, pulling Undyne into plain sight to pass her a quick wink and a wave, the robot practically beckoning his rash friend over, whether she liked it or not.

He turned back to the human, his arm receding back into to place as he folded one of his legs over the other. "Now now, no need to get at each other's throats! Show the "meatbag" a little bit more respect, at least while someone's very life is on the line!" Mettaton said hurriedly, not feeling very fond of losing so much oil over a petty squabble. She clapped both her hands together, trying to hurry them up some more. "Chop chop!"

@DapperDogman
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

tumblr_inline_nf7w36gWez1re9spw.png

"You know... this reminds me of something~ I don't know what though..." Plutia commented in.

@The Tactician @Hospes

In the mean time, Yuna had been going around looking for people to talk to. That Hazama guy was counting on her, after all, and she had to help him. But then she found a small girl who definitely seemed like she could use some help. Or a friend. Everyone could use a friend.

tumblr_inline_ndv7a83q1C1r79yns.png

"Hello! My name's Yuna Yuki!" She paused as she thought of something to say. "How're you doing?" Good enough greeting for now.

@Hospes @Bomb
tumblr_inline_mwoxwscnz71re9spw.png

"Yeah, but I can't remember it... Oh, and I'm Plutia! Nice to meet you~~~~" Plutia responded, still saying things slowly.

@The Tactician @Hospes
164881_10150126519764923_3598638_n.jpg

Her name was.. Cute. Briefly, Deedee looked away, deep in thought. She'd heard those words before.. From Trina, when they'd first met. The little girl's heart ached as she thought of the fate that she knew Trina must've suffered. Or, worse - could still be suffering. It was a terrible thought, but Deedee couldn't stop thinking about it. But, luckily, she was forced to push it aside when she was addressed again by Morgan. Once more, the girl took a while to consider this, before just giving an uncertain look, as though to convey that she wasn't fully sure what she preferred. Which, probably just meant it was up to Morgan.

Then, the child glanced at the new arrival, seeming a little intimidated. She hesitated at the question, clearly unsure how to answer. Considering she might as well have selective mutism, she wasn't too fond of questions that weren't yes or no compatible. Oh, well. She could manage. Silently, she gestured to a few of her wounds and bruises. What she was trying to convey through this was probably up to the imagination, but the answer was pretty simple.

In reference to the way she was being spoken to by Plutia, the girl felt a tad frustrated. She could understand the words of the others just fine.. She just didn't speak much, herself.

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Bomb @Whoever​

Prologue-Of Majins and Macaroni

I( I would usually colour code speech, but the length of this post +the fact it's a mobile post means this one'll have to do without that novelty(also, it's a mobile post. Sorry for any grammar screwup, I'm using a tiny keyboard)
View attachment 91775
"Don't worry, Mr.Buu! You're soup orta be ready real soon! You just sit down an' relax yourself, and I'll be serving it up shortly" Mr.Satan removed the lid of his old hot pot to see how delights inside were cooking. He chuckled. They were marvellous, not as marvellous as himself, well, not many things were, but still marvellous. Screwing the lid back on, he cast down his taster and whipped the sweat from his brow. He had been slaving away over the stove for hours just to get his meal perfect, and it was very close to being so; his grandma's old recipe was yet to fail him! And oh, how patiently Mr.Buu had been waiting! He must have been waiting at the kitchen table for 3 hours after he so much as heard the fleeting mention of Grandma Satan's special soup..well, to be entirely honest, Buu loved anything Satan served him, and was willing to wait for hours upon end in order to even steal the tiniest taste of it. The old Buu would have never waited so long!! To think that it was only a year ago that the terrifying Majin Buu was flying around the earth, blowing up buildings and turning people into candy! Look at him how! Mr Satan and him were like two passive peas in a pod, never harming a hair on an innocent man's head! Buu hasn't even killed a man in months (well, at least none that Hercule Satan had heard of!)
View attachment 91776
"Bon Apatite, Mr.Buu! Dinner is served!" Before the bowls could even touch the table, Majin Buu was already upon, shoving his enormous tongue into the hot pot without even waiting for it to cool. The heat never bothered Buu, and probably never mound. Within seconds the meal was nothing more that a splatter around the Majin's lips and a splash around the lining of his enormous stomach. "Buu want more! Buu want more! Me want candy for desert!" Was that being ever full? Mr.Satan laughed it off. "Yahaha! You can have as much candy as you like Buu, as long as it's not made of people! Remember our little rule?" Hercule leaned over his Blobby friend, his finger stretched erect, like a mother telling off her child. Rather ironic when you consider the fact that Buu was Over 90,000 times his mentors age. Such things didn't concern Buu; as far as was concerned, him and Satan were the best of friends, and age was never going to change that. "Yes. Buu remember rule: No way people. Eat people is bad. Eat people is naughty" The blob began to nod, his collection of flabbery, rubbery chins shaking as he did so.

Satan put his hands on his hips. "Well, as long as you follow my that rule I don't see why you can't go out turn some of the rocks and bushes into candy yourself; how does that sound?" Buu writes with joy
"Yaaaaaayyy! Buu get candy! Buu get candy!" Majin Buu began to dance, wobbling from one foot to the next as he slowly shuffled out the door. "Dawwww...they-sniff-grow up so darn fast" Mr Satan had his hands around his heart and was tearing up. "N-n-no!" He cried, hammering his eyes with the grooves of his knuckles "The Great Mr.Mark*Herule*Satan does not cry under any circumstances! No-no-no sireee! I'll just get started on my training...yeah... That orta take my mind off o' things!" And so, Satan continued his exposition, in true anime style

_____________View attachment 91777 ______________
Outside Buu's House ___________________________
"Buu turn you into chocolate! Buu turn you into Macaroni and Cheese! Buu turn you into lemon scotch!" Majin Buu had gather a large collection of rocks from the mountain side, and was turing them into different candies for his desert. Some people use a microwave to prepare food, other use a stove...well Majin Buu uses Ki mastery, and to be brutally honest, even he doesn't know how it works. It was at that point that Buu caught wind of the letter, literally. The cool summer breeze must have carried it for miles before it came to a land again Buu's face, stuck down the the flesh by Mr.Satan's soup. "Gggaaawwwaaaah! Buu can't see! Buu can't see! Argh!"
"D-dont worry Buu! Satan is here! I'll help you out! Just tell me what happened" Marks Satan had heard the commotion all the way from the house, and had rushed at unreal speeds to help out his 'beat buddy'
"Buu making candy from rock! Buu call it rock candy! Then Buu go pick it up and everything go white!! Me no see! Me no see!"
"Haha! Don't worry, Buu. It's just a letter, see?" He tore the letter from Buu face "Well, Would you look at that? It's even addresses to you!"
Buu began to dance once more "Buu got letter! Buu so happy! Now do a flip!" And he did so "wait.." He froze mid skip "what is letter?"
View attachment 91781
"A letter is a piece a paper wth words on. You give it to somebody when you want to tell then something from far away, or tell them something real important that you don't want them to forget. Either that or it's a bill"
"Who Bill?"
"Never mind that, Buu, let's open this baby up and find out what's inside!"
He did so. As Satan read the mail, his emotions began to shift from joy, to fear, to terror, then back to joy again. He laughed. "Wowee, Mr Buu! You've been invited to go see a Golden Witch! Lucky you!"
"Like a sandwich?"
"No, more like a female wizard"
"So like Babidi? Maybe, but hopeful not as crazy as he was!"
"You come too!"
"I'm sorry Buu, but it says you can't bring a plus one!"
"You come too!!!!"
"I really want to but I'm just not allowed!"
"But you best martial artist in world? Why they no want to see you??"
"Eeeerrrr...you see Buu..... Eeeerrr... I have to stay behind and....eeerrr...plan you a surprise party!! Yes, a surprise party for Mr.Buu!"
"Yay! But me still want you to come..."
"I know Buu, so do I..."
"Buu have idea! Buu have idea! Buu eat you! Buu take you with him!"
"N-n-now now Buu, you need to think about what you're about to do and..."
"You plan party inside Buu! Me eat you now!"
And with that, flash of purple light surged from Majin Buu's antenna, smacking his mentor right in the chest. The light began to swarm him until it doused every scrap of his existence with pink. Lights flashed. Wind blew. A cookie fell to the grown in the shape of Mr.Satan. Buu leapt down and shoved it in his mouth.

There was a void.
A think dark void
There was silence
Only silence
And nothing more

Aside from Mr.Satan, of course!!
View attachment 91778

"Urgh...where am I.... It's so dark....so sticky.... Smells like my cooking pot in here! Wait...that must mean....oh dear.....Buu! Did you eat me again?"
The sound of child of humming filled the tunnels of Buu's belly
"Yes. Buu at you. Now you come with Buu!
"Wait...what do you....?"

Majin Buu glanced around the room, staring down ever book, photo frame and window.
"Buu bored now. Room boring. Buu want candy instead"
"Now now, Buu don't be rude, somebody has put a lot of effort into making this place like nice and hospitable-like for you, so even if you don't like just don't say..."
He was given no answer
"Buu...is everything okay up there? Talk to me buddy!"
The tunnels began to shake with the force of a magnitude 8 earthquake. Slime was dripping from the ceiling at an unreal rate. Buu was getting angry! Steam flooded the room Satan was in, so much so he struggled to breathe.
"Buu! What is it! What's wrong!?!"
"All the candy Buu store in pants gone!!!! It all gone! Grrrrrggg"
View attachment 91779
Steam was sizzling from the top of the pink man's head "Buu saving candy for raining day and now somebody take it from Buu? No fair! Buu find who did this and turn them into Chocolate!!"
"Buu! Calm down! There is no need to get angry! We'll find you candy eventually, just keep a cool head and everything will turn outs fine! Besides! You have Mr.Satan! Wrestling/Martial Artist/Chief extraordinaire! And I'm also real good at finding things....hmmm... Let me see..." Sat began to glance around the room, looking through Buu's eyes. He too observed everything he could...."That's it! Mr. Buu, I have solved the case of the missing candy! You should call me Satan Holmes! Haha! Remember to use your manners, and ask the kid in the lion costume where you candy is! Kids love candy! Maybe he nabbed it!"
"Buu show him who's boss!" He cracked his rubbery knuckles
"No Buu! Play nicely!"
"Fine..." He hopped towards the child. "Do you know where Buu's candy go?" Muttered the blob, smiling away, full of innocence. "Buu had candy stolen and hope you know where it go?"
View attachment 91780
@Gummi Bunnies @everoneelse
Mobile post
_am_saku_hear_me_roar_by_umineko_club.jpg

"Huh? What's that about candy?"

The kid stopped jumping as he saw Buu approach him. Just as he's a little child, the thought of candy got his attention.

latest

"Sakutarou doesn't know where you can find your candy, but maybe you get a hint to it by playing a riddle game with Sakutarou? How about it!"

Well, the kid, Sakutarou, really wanted to play some riddles, so would Buu play some riddles with him?

@Cromartie Sarkissian

_am_saku_hear_me_roar_by_umineko_club.jpg

"Huh? What's that about candy?"

The kid stopped jumping as he saw Buu approach him. Just as he's a little child, the thought of candy got his attention.

latest

"Sakutarou doesn't know where you can find your candy, but maybe you get a hint to it by playing a riddle game with Sakutarou? How about it!"

Well, the kid, Sakutarou, really wanted to play some riddles, so would Buu play some riddles with him?

@Cromartie Sarkissian
Buu paused. The lack of candy in that sentence displeased him, in fact, and to be honest, he had no idea what a riddle even was.
"Psst! Mr.Satan! Me no know what Riddle is!"
"You don't know what a riddle is? Why, it's a type of game, Buu. You have to....." His words were cut short by Buu's laughing and dancing
"Buu love game! Buu love game! Let Buu play with you Saku-ta-bee! Buu play game!"
image.jpeg
"B-be careful Buu! Riddles can he really tricky! It's not the kinda game you're used to! You have to answer some really tricky questions...." As much as Mr.Satan wanted to talk Buu out of the game, he new it was no use; Once he set his tiny mind one something, he found it very difficult to think of something else. If Satan wanted any hope of stopping Buu from embarrassing himself, he would have to help him win the game

"Buu no care! Buu want to play reeedeeels!"

Reactions: Astaroth
tumblr_mhyjf0WFs91rjsn59o1_500.gif

As the crowds of people were talking among themselves two new individuals appeared in the room having just accepted the invitation. Both of them just stood there silently for a moment, eyes darting around the room to take in their surroundings, to which Iskander the bigger of the two asked "Uh, say Gilgamesh. Quite a lot of random characters here huh?", "Yup" "And we suddenly appeared here out of no where... You don't think this could be..." "It is" the two exchanged, as if they were simply continuing an earlier discussion. "And I didn't even get a month off from the previous one at that... Ah well, sooner I can dig into these the better... Though time for a drink".

Gilgamesh then attempted to open a Gate of Babylon for his wine... only the Gate never came. "Tch!" was all Gilgamesh could exclaim before attempting again with no luck. Iskander noticing Gilgamesh's difficulty said "Hm... Maybe one of my men can help" to which he went to pull out his sword to summon his army... Except the sword was gone. "What? My Blade isn't even here..." Iskander exclaimed confused. "Hmph! It seems our mana and weapons are not just limited here... They are non-existent". "Say Gilgamesh... does that mean you're a..." Iskander began to ask as Gilgamesh instantly shot him a 'don't you dare' look, but Iskander continued anyways "... Mongrel?".

20_fz_ep5_angry_gilgamesh_l_by_godofwar7-d4eo35v.gif

"ISKANDER!!! YOU DARE CALL ME A FOOLISH MONGREL!? DO YOU FORGET WHO I AM!?" Gilgamesh would then proceed to holler at Iskander.

YEMdBFN.gif

Which Iskander only found amusing, before patting Gilgamesh on the back and said "Ah! Don't get so worked up! It's precisely because you are now less than perfect that you are more than perfect! Now come on, let's look around!" Iskander stated. He scanned the room once more trying to find something to interest, and noticed there was already a crowd gathering around a certain terrified little Girl. He decided he might as well join in, crowds meant meeting lots of new people.

He approached the group, kneeling down to get eye to eye level with the girl before asking "Hey, sorry to bother you but I'm rather lost here... But you seem like a tough girl who might know her way around the place? Do you mind if I ask for your name?".

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Bomb @Hospes

"You took that envelope with the letter, correct? Simple. The Golden Witch Beatrice invited you to a game, and this game will be abiding by her rules. Those rules... I don't know for certain. I only heard of this Witch through legends."

Well, that was helpful... or not? Depends on your stance towards this whole thing.

@The Tactician @Kaykay
Gilgamesh meanwhile shook his head at Iskander's rather insulting words, but chose to overlook them for now. Instead he chose to approach the woman who seemed relatively clam and at least possessed basic details of this game. He then simply questioned her "These games you mention, does the term 'Murder Game' ring any sort of bell to you?". He knew that asking such a question outright might paint him a target, but if his previous experience said anything he knew that he needed to get information as soon as possible, not walk on egg shells over fear of being the victim.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Mettaton shrugged, and idly extended her right arm, reaching around whatever corner or into whatever hiding place Undyne had gotten herself into. "Well, I was created in their image. It was merely a matter of time before I grew a love for them." she explained, pulling Undyne into plain sight to pass her a quick wink and a wave, the robot practically beckoning his rash friend over, whether she liked it or not.

He turned back to the human, his arm receding back into to place as he folded one of his legs over the other. "Now now, no need to get at each other's throats! Show the "meatbag" a little bit more respect, at least while someone's very life is on the line!" Mettaton said hurriedly, not feeling very fond of losing so much oil over a petty squabble. She clapped both her hands together, trying to hurry them up some more. "Chop chop!"

@DapperDogman
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

"Answer: No." Still, he frowned at the injury. "Statement: Give me a moment." The droid ripped up a blanket and pressed it to her forehead. "Observation: You are quite fragile, for a droid. Be more careful. I do not believe we have the means to repair you at this time."

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.