• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucina had followed the group to ask Shannon questions, though since most people already asked her questions she just listened.

Lucina turned to the two then.

"I wouldn't blame her for worrying of such a thing. As one cannot be to safe." She piped up. Though the girl he was talking to seemed a bit familiar. Maybe it was just her? Eh, she might know them or she might not, what with all the time travel nonsense that she had to go through back in her world it occasionally got confusing.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @DapperDogman @Kultzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody I missed
tumblr_inline_n9rejljPLO1rmfe7f.png

Oh god, she's here as well...? Morgan froze up as the familiar princess approached the group and began to speak to her and Izayoi. She wasn't supposed to be here, not in the coming madness. Why was she here? Were there others like her here as well? How many would she need to protect by the end of this.

Just calm down, Morgan, everything'll be okay... Just breath...

"I guess that means you have little in the way of competition, lucky you" he replies, nodding along with the rest of what she had to say

"She sure sounds like an interesting lady, and she's hardly hard to look at too...When will we meet her in person? I would like to enquire where my powers have been taken, you see, I'm rather inseparable from them...I like to make sure my powers are mine, stops anyone else from abusing them, you know?"

He turns and smiles slightly, spotting many cute looking females who seem to have been abducted "Boy, there may not be many maids, but there sure is a lot to look at here..."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
fjf7zb.jpg

"U-Um..." Shannon was just speechless with how Izayoi was speaking to her. No one's ever done that for, and the only other person that did isn't around anymore...
So Beatrice has been keeping her magic low-key and none of the other visitors that were invited in the past mentioned it? Strange... Most witches like gloat and show off...

tumblr_inline_mvyqqqWT5k1qea3fs.png

Keeping inner thoughts to herself, Morgan gave the maid a thankful grin while peaking around her to read the epitaph, "Well, I hope whatever is wrong for Lady Beatrice becomes right again. Thank you, Miss Shannon."

@DapperDogman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Clearing his throat, as if to make sure Shannon's attention stayed on him, Morgan, Ilona, and... maybe Undyne, not seeming to acknowledge Izayoi, Pucci would listen closely to the maid's words. Mysterious ways... It was unlikely that a Stand could be powerful enough to nullify other Stand's abilities, considering not even that man's Stand could. But she couldn't be a Witch, could she? Especially in this day and age... But then again, if Stands could exist, was the existence of a Witch really so unfeasible?

Either way... This all sounded very sinister. As he listened to more of the backstory, the man got something of a progressively bad feeling as he learned more about this Beatrice. Pucci could only hope that he'd be able to regain Whitesnake soon, or he was as good as defenseless for the Lord knows how long.

With that, he would wordlessly read the epitaph as well.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman
TgsSsRT.png

"How very interesting," Ilona replied, taking in the maid's words. "As this gentlemen stated, I'm curious to know as to when we will meet her. Perhaps when we do she will tell us why she acted out of character and did not tell us we would instantly be brought here."

Ilona would then turn and read the epitaph as well.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Jeremi
"... I see. In that case, I'll go and speak with Madam Beatrice personally, and see if she is willing to meet with all of the present guests. Though, before I go off, is there anything else you want me to... clarify? If it's eating at your head... um, I can't guarantee that I can answer it properly... but I can confirm if I know or heard about something before."

With Shannon's offer at answering some more questions before heading off to speak with Beatrice in private, the epitaph that the majority of the group would read was... something:

Behold the sweetfish river running through my beloved hometown.
You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream in search of the key
As you travel down it, you will see a village.

In that village, look for the shore the two will tell you of.
There sleeps the key to the Golden Land.

The one who obtains the key must then travel to the Golden Land in accordance with these rules
On the first twilight, offer the six chosen by the key as sacrifices.
On the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
On the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my noble name.
On the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill.
On the fifth twilight, gouge the chest and kill.
On the sixth twilight, gouge the stomach and kill.
On the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill.
On the eighth twilight, gouge the leg and kill.
On the ninth twilight, the witch shall revive, and none shall be left alive.
On the tenth twilight, the journey shall end, and you shall reach the capital where the gold dwells

The witch will praise the wise, and should bestow four treasures.
One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead.
One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love.
One shall be, to put the witch to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice.

...well then, that's creepy.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Jeremi @Lizzy

"O-Oh... of course. I see no reason on not doing so..." the maid would say with a questioning look, but of course, she didn't show much objection to the idea.

"Hold on a moment... if you can... others seem to want my input in certain things as well."

15fnh2v.jpg

"A-Ah... W... Well... I'm one of the few maids left... but... um, thank you for the compliment..."

Goddammit Izayoi, stop trying to flirt with the maid.​

So it turns out the rest of the people gathered to ask her questions have the same collective inquiry about what was going on... and about Beatrice.

"I-I apologize, but I don't know how my mistress had brought you all here for this occasion. As much as I am one of her closer servants... I can't seem to put a grasp on her mysterious ways."

Shannon gave off the impression that she didn't exactly know that Beatrice was calling herself "the Golden Witch" on her letter. Seeing that she didn't want to be behind on her duties, Shannon began to scrub down the plaque of the grime and dust was accumulating here, and even so, she continued to give the best rundown of what she knew.

"This used to be the private island estate for the Ushiromiya family located on Rokkenjima, a remote island away from the Japanese mainland. The previous owner, the head of the Ushiromiya family, Kinzo... he was obsessed over an unseen mistress named Beatrice, and the servants and myself at the time supposed that he was only trying to make some sort of tall tale to frighten the children. Or that he envisioned this fabrication of Beatrice to be a lost love... going as far as getting a custom-painted portrait of her and making this plaque in her strange honor."

As if to point this out, the maid stopped scrubbing down the plaque for a moment to show a rather elaborate epitaph that was engraved into the granite. A really long one to be exact.

"However, on a slow day a few months back, a woman that claims to be named Beatrice, the same Beatrice that Kinzo has made fantasies of, managed to buy off the entire island from the Ushiromiya family with her... fortune, as she puts it. I was offduty at the time when it happened, and I saw no trace of the previous owners ever since. With Beatrice as the new owner, us servants tended to the peculiar guests that she would mysteriously invite... week to week."

Finishing her cleaning task here, she put the sponge and bucket full of soapy water off to the side, seeing as some would still want to ask her questions for the time's being. Though, from the fact that Shannon never refered to Beatrice as a Witch or that she wasn't really questioning the origins of this group of guests, it could make one imagine on the possibility of her being fooled by the Witch's magic... if this Beatrice was actually the owner of the mansion.

"... and I suppose it is another occurrence of her hospitality towards guests. However, to hear that you weren't informed of where you are right away, I don't know why Madam Beatrice would do that... it's unlike her."

As she soon became silent until someone would ask her another question, her cleaning business with the plaque was done, meaning that they could take a quick look at that epitaph that was meant for Beatrice.

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Shannon's Group​

Well guess that answered some questions at least.

Un5_zpstuxkrudb.png

"Well that was something! But thanks for the answer, human!"

Then Undyne too would turn her attention towards the epitaph. "Make way nerds, I wanna read this too!"

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Shannon's Group

The kitchen appeared spotlessly clean, as if someone had been here before. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise since they had encounted Shannon moments before deciding to head here, so it could be taken that she had cleaned up this place as well. Though... something felt off with this location.

First off, there was some leftover food on the far counter. Those dishes consisting of soup, curry, ice cream, and a single slice of pizza. Weird selection of choices here, but hey, food's food... right?

Besides that, there was a whole rumbling noise coming from the pantry. Oh god, if it's more cats... So, care to investigate the pantry?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kitchen​

Free food huh? Well Zombina wasn't going to say no to that! She'd make her way towards the single slice of pizza and chomp down on it loudly.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

For a mansion, the library wasn't going to be any joke for sure. It was filled to the brim with books, and it made you wonder on what kind of books you were going to find here. Regardless of how long it would take to skim through these books for useful information, it couldn't hurt to try.

Aside from the chances of doing a complete book search, Heather wasn't alone, because it looked like someone got here before her. A man who bore a similar cloak alike to Morgan's... you could talk to him if you want. Well... if he was busy with the books too or not.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician @Library​
lW3rNIh.png
"Wow, this place is huge." Heather look around the library, amazed at the amount of books that could fit in one room. While she walked around, she noticed a man with a cloak on... what was that about? Instead of running, like a normal person would do when they spotted a stranger, Heather walked over to the man. She tapped him on the shoulder, she wanted to TALK to him. "Excuse me... but do you know what is going on around here?" Please don't be a killer... please don't be killer.

@The Tactician

Last edited:
fjf7zb.jpg

"U-Um..." Shannon was just speechless with how Izayoi was speaking to her. No one's ever done that for, and the only other person that did isn't around anymore...

"... I see. In that case, I'll go and speak with Madam Beatrice personally, and see if she is willing to meet with all of the present guests. Though, before I go off, is there anything else you want me to... clarify? If it's eating at your head... um, I can't guarantee that I can answer it properly... but I can confirm if I know or heard about something before."

With Shannon's offer at answering some more questions before heading off to speak with Beatrice in private, the epitaph that the majority of the group would read was... something:

The one who obtains the key must then travel to the Golden Land in accordance with these rules
On the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
On the tenth twilight, the journey shall end, and you shall reach the capital where the gold dwells

Well guess that answered some questions at least.

Un5_zpstuxkrudb.png

"Well that was something! But thanks for the answer, human!"

Then Undyne too would turn her attention towards the epitaph. "Make way nerds, I wanna read this too!"

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Shannon's Group

"How rude and unsightly of you," Pucci commented. From his words, one could guess he was somewhat offended at so rashly being told to move aside and being called a nerd, but his usual deadpan voice made it somewhat hard to tell to others, "Tell me... creature, how often do you indulge in the word of the Lord?"

This was serious business. This thing seemed to be unable to attain Heaven, and Pucci, being the so generous soul that he was, would never be able to live his life and look at himself in the mirror if he let a poor soul not make their way into Heaven. After all, what would he think of him? Surely, he'd be disappointed...

And that would not happen.

As Pucci would read the epitaph, his expression hardened a bit. The talk of killing and Witches and so on made him ever the more suspicious of this place. It was becoming increasingly difficult to pretend that this was all a ruse. No, no. There was definitely something far more sinister and evil behind the scenes. And he was going to destroy that evil.

It was his duty, as a man of God.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy

• Thank You
Reactions: DapperDogman
tumblr_inline_n9ref5lCsq1rmfe7f.png

"I'll put it like this. The last time I worked with a pervert, he had his mind on places other than the job most of the time..." Must save them, can't let them down. "And you don't want people who can't focus on the job. They make stupid mistakes," Like letting a cat get away so easily, "and get themselves or others hurt for it..."
"Pleasure and business, Missy, don't get them mixed up" Izayoi states somewhat matter of factly "When it's time to fight. It's time to fight. When it's time to look at beautiful ladies, that's when you're allowed to look at beautiful ladies."​
Lucina had followed the group to ask Shannon questions, though since most people already asked her questions she just listened.

"I wouldn't blame her for worrying of such a thing. As one cannot be to safe." She piped up. Though the girl he was talking to seemed a bit familiar. Maybe it was just her? Eh, she might know them or she might not, what with all the time travel nonsense that she had to go through back in her world it occasionally got confusing.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @DapperDogman @Kultzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody I missed
He shrugs and turns to Lucina for a moment "Ah, don't worry abou saftey with me around, I'm not just another handsome face, trust me, you'll be a-okay with me around"

"Well, when I have my powers back that is, you'll be fine when I'm back at max power, no-one will stand between me and my pretty ladies then!"

Boy, if only he had Wiruko so he could become the god of boobs again, that would be awesome

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
lW3rNIh.png
"Wow, this place is huge." Heather look around the library, amazed at the amount of books that could fit in one room. While she walked around, she noticed a man with a cloak on... what was that about? Instead of running, like a normal person would do when they spotted a stranger, Heather walked over to the man. She tapped him on the shoulder, she wanted to TALK to him. "Excuse me... but do you know what is going on around here?" Please don't be a killer... please don't be killer.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_navtwqs2iO1sfvecc.jpg

"Hmm...?" The man looked up from the ledger he had been glancing through while sitting, his eyes meeting Heather's to reveal the distrust he held for the stranger. For a few moments, he remained silent as he searched her expression for any sign of hostility before shaking his head, "No, miss, not anything I can reveal right now... Tell me, what are you doing here? I was told by the staff that I and my partner would be the only ones staying on the estate besides the lady of the manor..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"Pleasure and business, Missy, don't get them mixed up" Izayoi states somewhat matter of factly "When it's time to fight. It's time to fight. When it's time to look at beautiful ladies, that's when you're allowed to look at beautiful ladies."​

He shrugs and turns to Lucina for a moment "Ah, don't worry abou saftey with me around, I'm not just another handsome face, trust me, you'll be a-okay with me around"

"Well, when I have my powers back that is, you'll be fine when I'm back at max power, no-one will stand between me and my pretty ladies then!"

Boy, if only he had Wiruko so he could become the god of boobs again, that would be awesome

tumblr_inline_n9relopsgc1rmfe7f.png

"Well, at least some perverts know to behave themselves..." Morgan muttered, not wanting to draw Lucina's attention to herself anymore.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
-Prologue Update-
"Calm Before The Storm"
Continued from here

How simple my gift is
If time could only freeze
This happens every year
And my heart could only tear

At this rate, you all would get the sense that this was some odd kidnapping incident, and if you were left here any longer... surely someone would die due to lack of supplies here.

Well, all of you are in luck, because there happened to be someone opening the door that would lead you out of this somewhat cramped guest room (well, what do you expect with more than 30 people jammed in one room?).

That someone wasn't really expecting this many people in the first place, but you couldn't blame her for it. The young woman appeared to be a maid of a sort.

"O-Oh my... um..."

Feeling as this was a bad time, the maid was about to walk away, but of course, she stopped after one footstep. As if she were remembering some distinct orders pertaining to everyone present.

"A-Apologies... I simply wasn't expecting this many guests invited over by Madam Beatrice..."

By just the mere mention of the name "Beatrice" definitely sparked interest in those that knew about the "Witch's Game" according to Ange, who apparently wasn't back yet from her cat chase. Oh dear... it looked like the maid was going to faint, but of course, she had a task to do here, and she didn't want to fail that task.

"... um... I see that majority of those present want to see Madam Beatrice... in that case, I can lead you all to the main manor. Once we arrive there, I'm free to... answer all of your questions if so. ... and maybe I can see if Madam Beatrice is fine with seeing you all in person..."

Well, how convenient. For a normal-looking maid, she didn't seem to be that bothered with the fact that some of the supposed "guests" appeared out of whack, but that was probably because she was just a maid under Beatrice the Witch. Maybe this was normal on a daily basis?

"O-Oh... I almost forgot to introduce myself. M-My apologies... You can refer to me by the name Shannon. Now please, follow me as... I-I escort you to the manor."

Once Shannon began to usher herself and everyone else to the exit to this building, which was actually the guest house and not the real mansion, it's no wonder why she was referring to another manor in the first place. Besides, maybe with this, you'll get the answers you all want answered. Or maybe not.

The path was almost like something out of a fairytale book. Everything appeared perfect. No cracks in the pavement. No signs of dying vegetation. The sky above had little to no clouds that could obscure the day's sunlight. As it was perfect... it only looked that way. Not to mention that there wasn't anything relatively... magical around here. They were all invited by the Golden Witch, but it was just plain weird that they were first thrown into a relatively normal and perfect-appearing setting.

"... it's been quiet lately."

The maid would mumble quietly to herself, but realizing that she was with many other people, she yelped a quick "Sorry!" before returning to silence as she lead them to the front of the mansion.

"H-Here we are... now... um, give me a moment to... unlock the door."

Upon announcing their arrival to the mansion's front doors, Shannon would fumble with a set of keys she had with her. Being clumsy, she happened to drop the keys onto the floor, prompting her to quickly mutter out in a hushed whisper "sorry" again before picking up keys up and finally unlocking the door into the mansion.

"... s-so it turns that I do have some time to spare... with questions, so you can do that if you wish. Um... feel free to tour the mansion as much as you like too... it's been awhile since we had guests over. J-Just don't go to the room upstairs. That's the living quarters that Madam Beatrice keeps herself in, and I rather not bother her without the proper notification of it..."

With that said, Shannon stood by the painted portrait near the back of the entry room, getting some cleaning supplies from the corner of the room to leave the plaque that was right next to the portrait frame. It was a viable option to ask Shannon on what this whole deal is with "Madam Beatrice."

There were some locations that they could attend to, now that they were within the mansion owned by the Golden Witch Beatrice, if their suspicions were correct... Those locations were the:

Dining Room
Kitchen
Living Room
Library

OOC Note: Please tag me for the Kitchen and the Library as well as talking to Shannon, @Bomb for the Dining Room, and @The Silver Paladin for the Living Room.

~Cast List~

@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​
Prologu- Ah screw it lets just randomly pop in XD.

Krom_Portrait.png

(Ignore Sword Hilt)

"After months of tossing out that damned letter I finally accept the damned invitation and this happens? I'll have to keep an eye out for Falchion."

char_90055.jpg

"Oh... Hey Chrom... Fancy meeting you here..."

"Henry? But how did you..?"

"This weird letter showed up in my tent. It seemed like a lot of fun so I accepted the invitation in it. Whoever this 'golden witch' is though must have taken my tomes away so I can't create my own fun."

"Yeah, Must remember to get Falch- Wait then what's that book..?"

"Oh this. Just some random book I found on the way here."

Chrom just sighed a moment. Of all people it had to be Henry he was stuck with. Well he might as well make the best of it.

Meanwhile Henry had slowly approached Shannon something else had caught Chrom's attention but first lets deal with what Henry had to ask.

"Um excuse me but I do wonder of what took away my spell tomes? I can't hex people without them." Henry spoke with child like innocence.

@Gummi Bunnies

-------------------------------------

41e538226157895a7716f059e2a71179a0872011.jpg

"Lucina!?! What are you- How did you- *Sigh* I take it you also got one of those damned letters..?" Chrom spoke clearly thrown off by seeing Lucina here.

Chrom couldn't help but glance at Izayoi for a moment. It was like a glance a father would make to some boy talking to his daughter I wonder why.

@DapperDogman @The Tactician

"How rude and unsightly of you," Pucci commented. From his words, one could guess he was somewhat offended at so rashly being told to move aside and being called a nerd, but his usual deadpan voice made it somewhat hard to tell to others, "Tell me... creature, how often do you indulge in the word of the Lord?"

This was serious business. This thing seemed to be unable to attain Heaven, and Pucci, being the so generous soul that he was, would never be able to live his life and look at himself in the mirror if he let a poor soul not make their way into Heaven. After all, what would he think of him? Surely, he'd be disappointed...

And that would not happen.

As Pucci would read the epitaph, his expression hardened a bit. The talk of killing and Witches and so on made him ever the more suspicious of this place. It was becoming increasingly difficult to pretend that this was all a ruse. No, no. There was definitely something far more sinister and evil behind the scenes. And he was going to destroy that evil.

It was his duty, as a man of God.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Eh? What are you talking about? I don't have to indulge in any words but my own!"

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"And I do that daily!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Verite

tumblr_inline_navtwqs2iO1sfvecc.jpg

"Hmm...?" The man looked up from the ledger he had been glancing through while sitting, his eyes meeting Heather's to reveal the distrust he held for the stranger. For a few moments, he remained silent as he searched her expression for any sign of hostility before shaking his head, "No, miss, not anything I can reveal right now... Tell me, what are you doing here? I was told by the staff that I and my partner would be the only ones staying on the estate besides the lady of the manor..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Shattered♦Secrets™
lW3rNIh.png
The guy didn't seem soo creepy and malevolent, so everything was okay for now. She listened to him speak... his partner, where were they? "Ummm, I don't know why I am here, that's why I was asking you. I had a letter sent to my home, and when I said I would attend... POOF, I am here." She bit her bottom lip, she probably seemed super crazy saying those words out loud. "Wait... who is your partner, and why aren't they here with you?" She look around the library, maybe they were searching around by themself, who knows. "... the lady of the manor, Lady Beatrice right? How do you know her?" Heather was like a dog on a bone when she wanted answers, not letting up with her questioning until the guy answered her.

@The Tactician

fjf7zb.jpg

NZVIzZK.png

"My, how cryptic and eerie," Ilona said upon reading the epitaph. "Does anyone have a vague clue as to what this may be about? It sounds to be, perhaps, instructions of some kind?" she questioned aloud to anyone in particular from their group. Maybe they weren't listening, but it was worth a try...

@Verite @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Jeremi @Lizzy

Krom_Portrait.png

(Ignore Sword Hilt)

"After months of tossing out that damned letter I finally accept the damned invitation and this happens? I'll have to keep an eye out for Falchion."

char_90055.jpg

"This weird letter showed up in my tent. It seemed like a lot of fun so I accepted the invitation in it. Whoever this 'golden witch' is though must have taken my tomes away so I can't create my own fun."

Chrom just sighed a moment. Of all people it had to be Henry he was stuck with. Well he might as well make the best of it.

Meanwhile Henry had slowly approached Shannon something else had caught Chrom's attention but first lets deal with what Henry had to ask.

"Um excuse me but I do wonder of what took away my spell tomes? I can't hex people without them." Henry spoke with child like innocence.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Lucina!?! What are you- How did you- *Sigh* I take it you also got one of those damned letters..?" Chrom spoke clearly thrown off by seeing Lucina here.

Chrom couldn't help but glance at Izayoi for a moment. It was like a glance a father would make to some boy talking to his daughter I wonder why.

tumblr_inline_n8q838fNgb1sfvecc.png

"Dammit..."

Morgan quickly pulled up her hood and slipped back to hide in a shadowy area, not wanting the others to notice her. She couldn't let them down by recognizing her, not again. It wasn't supposed to be this way... It was just supposed to be those two, not Chrom, Henry, and Lucina... My plans are going to have to change...

Krom_Portrait.png

(Ignore Sword Hilt)

char_90055.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

"Something on your mind, sir?" Izayoi asks, giving him a sideward glance

@Crimson Spartan

Reactions: Takumi
Free food huh? Well Zombina wasn't going to say no to that! She'd make her way towards the single slice of pizza and chomp down on it loudly.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
The slice of pizza tasted ... well, pretty much like pizza. Hey, free food was good after all, because nothing super fishy occurred. Props to you Zombina!

Maybe she could just... you know, claim up another dish while she's here. Oh, and that rustling noise still came from the pantry.

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Krom_Portrait.png

(Ignore Sword Hilt)

char_90055.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

Lucina, upon hearing someone call her name instantly turned her head to who spoke to her. Her eyes widening in surprise.

"Father...yes, I received a letter. By the looks of it so did you." She replied. She wasn't sure whether to be happy or concerned by the fact she found out her own father had ended up stuck in this place as well.

Hopefully that answered Izayoi's question.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

lW3rNIh.png
The guy didn't seem soo creepy and malevolent, so everything was okay for now. She listened to him speak... his partner, where were they? "Ummm, I don't know why I am here, that's why I was asking you. I had a letter sent to my home, and when I said I would attend... POOF, I am here." She bit her bottom lip, she probably seemed super crazy saying those words out loud. "Wait... who is your partner, and why aren't they here with you?" She look around the library, maybe they were searching around by themself, who knows. "... the lady of the manor, Lady Beatrice right? How do you know her?" Heather was like a dog on a bone when she wanted answers, not letting up with her questioning until the guy answered her.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwsbIoi1sfvecc.jpg

"Strange..." It was hard to hear the man as he began to mutter afterwards, seemingly thinking aloud to himself before finally acknowledging Heather's question, "Right now, looking into something revolving why we are here together. I don't feel you need to know my partner's identity due to safety concerns..." The man seemed rather paranoid for some reason, as if he didn't trust even the walls around them, "As for Beatrice... I mostly know her through rumors and such. Apparently, she bought this estate from a well-to-do family under strange circumstances, so my partner and I wanted to sate our curiosity by coming here."

The kitchen appeared spotlessly clean, as if someone had been here before. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise since they had encounted Shannon moments before deciding to head here, so it could be taken that she had cleaned up this place as well. Though... something felt off with this location.

First off, there was some leftover food on the far counter. Those dishes consisting of soup, curry, ice cream, and a single slice of pizza. Weird selection of choices here, but hey, food's food... right?

Besides that, there was a whole rumbling noise coming from the pantry. Oh god, if it's more cats... So, care to investigate the pantry?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kitchen​
Glancing around at all the scattered food, Herbert watched as Zombina picked up a slice and chowed down without a second thought.

"Normally, I'd be a bit more hesitant to eat food belonging to someone I haven't even met. But then, I don't eat at all." He murmured as he glance down at the jar of Reagent in his pocket. His partners and everyone else around him often wondered why they never saw Herbert leave his lab for a drink or any kind of sustenance. What they didn't know was that he put off the need for sleeping and most of his other bodily requirements by injecting himself with a diluted version of his Reagent. It may have had some measurable effect on his already fragile sanity but he wasn't aware of it in any case.

Jason likewise had no interest in the food. He hadn't eaten since returning from the dead and he had no inspiration to change that now. No, he had a different goal in mind. Making his way near the pantry, he sought to open it up without a second thought. Whatever came out of there would have been gripped by the throat as soon as it came out. Or so was Jason's intention anyhow.

The last time something had run away from him while he'd been here, it had been in the form of a cat and that young girl falling down distracted him from that task. Nothing would distract him here.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

Lucina, upon hearing someone call her name instantly turned her head to who spoke to her. Her eyes widening in surprise.

"Father...yes, I received a letter. By the looks of it so did you." She replied. She wasn't sure whether to be happy or concerned by the fact she found out her own father had ended up stuck in this place as well.

Hopefully that answered Izayoi's question.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed
tumblr_inline_n9rejljPLO1rmfe7f.png

Deciding that she didn't want to risk the others possibly recognizing her, Morgan quietly slipped away from the group and headed towards the Living Room. Maybe there'll be a place for me to sit down in there and think by myself...

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy

tumblr_inline_navtwsbIoi1sfvecc.jpg

"Strange..." It was hard to hear the man as he began to mutter afterwards, seemingly thinking aloud to himself before finally acknowledging Heather's question, "Right now, looking into something revolving why we are here together. I don't feel you need to know my partner's identity due to safety concerns..." The man seemed rather paranoid for some reason, as if he didn't trust even the walls around them, "As for Beatrice... I mostly know her through rumors and such. Apparently, she bought this estate from a well-to-do family under strange circumstances, so my partner and I wanted to sate our curiosity by coming here."
lW3rNIh.png
Heather squinted her eyes at the man... why was he acting so secretive? If anything she should be the one that was concerned about telling him anything. "So you and your "partner" just came here without being taken?" She crossed her arms. "I don't believe that one bit, did you take all of us?" These strange circumstances... what was he talking about now. "So you're like a detective, so you "say" you're here only out of curiosity... yeah right." Heather was getting a bad feeling about this man, something told her to not take her eyes off of him... he might try something dangerous.

@The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.