• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorey and Mikleo start heading for Sarah Connor. Maybe they could make aquaintence with someone.

Sorey: ..........................*Stands there, Awkwardly.*

Mikleo: Your Name, Doofus."

Sorey: Oh, right. I'm, Uhh, Sorey. And that's Meebo.

Mikleo: MY NAME IS MIKLEO! NOT MEEBO.

@Mari

Gilgamesh looked at the hand for a split second. He barely showed people the right to shake hands, to touch such vile Mongrels was beneath someone of his stature. But, in this case even more than the last his Mana was gone, and he needed allies. On top of which, if he truly hoped to investigate the Murder Games, he needed more eyes and ears. So sucking it up he shook her hand before saying "You may call me Gilgamesh".

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Shattered♦Secrets™

Sarah Connor nodded to Gilgamesh. "I'm not the best at people skills, since I don't get to interact with very many people in my lifestyle," she said, "but you might want to be a little more careful with yours. Gilgamesh. King of Heroes. Whatever it is you would want to be referred to." She then looked around at the others, not wary so much of the HK any more... if it were truly an agent of Skynet it would have made an attempt on her life by now, surely.

"Does anyone have a clue where we are? And what we're doing here?", she asked Gilgamesh, and anyone else nearby.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Shattered♦Secrets™ @FireDrake150

So much effort to catch a little cat, and little did that they know that the cat was going to do another cheapshot again. With some of those butterflies holding the window open, the cat broke apart into the butterflies again to slip by the bunch of people trying to cut it's path off. Once those butterflies were outside at the garden, the cat shifted back to normal and continued to scamper away.

"Out of the way!"

Seemingly that devoted to catch the cat presumably for the key it had on its tail, Ange pushed the people out of the way towards the window. Regardless if people tried to stop her, the girl also took a risk and literally leapt out of the window. Though, as if she were doing some magic of her own, she flicked her wrist downwards as she was in the air and falling, shutting the window completely closed behind her. It wasn't clear why she didn't want others following her, but people near the window could see that she made a perfect landing on the ground, even if it were from the 2nd floor for crying out loud. The chase continued outside until both Ange and the cat ran into the forest beyond, obscuring to the others on what they could see.

For now... it was back to dreadful waiting... waiting to see what this Witch's Game was all about.​
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Others
Crono blinked, seeing what had just happened to the key that had completely escaped his notice; well, it was on a cat's tail, which was probably the least likely place he'd look... As Ange suddenly leapt right out of the window, chasing the cat as she closed it behind her... What? No, seriously, what in the world just happened? It took a few moments of head shaking, and rubbing his eyes for Crono to register all of this, sighing a little as he sat down on one of the beds... He had no idea where he was supposed to look for his stuff now...​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Jamie was still rubbing his forehead and hair like he'd been at a bar all night... even if he wasn't. Or was one of his dupes living it up last night? He was having an internal nosebleed just thinking about the possibilities.

"Uh, me?", he asked. "Well, I just woke up, practically. I was here the whole time. I think." He waved his hand at the lady. "Jamie Madrox, X-Factor Investigations, at your service", he said.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
lW3rNIh.png
She smiled at Jamie, at least someone in here had manners. "Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Jamie Madrox. You can call me Heather... The Musical Prodigy at you service." She saluted him... which didn't even make sense, but what did in this place? "So... do you have any clue what is going on around here? Because I am lost, and it seems like we might never get out of here."

@Wedge Antilles

Mikleo: A Inn, or a hospital. Judging by the Beds lining the walls."

Sorey Looks to Sarah and then the rest of the room* I also wish to know where we are, As Mr. Meebo points out the obvious.

@Mari

lW3rNIh.png
She smiled at Jamie, at least someone in here had manners. "Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Jamie Madrox. You can call me Heather... The Musical Prodigy at you service." She saluted him... which didn't even make sense, but what did in this place? "So... do you have any clue what is going on around here? Because I am lost, and it seems like we might never get out of here."

@Wedge Antilles

Jamie looked at the lady... he really wanted to help her, really really wanted to say something that might help. But he had nothing. He couldn't even ring up a dupe to entertain her either. This sucks, Jamie thought to himself.

"I have no clue," Jamie said, "I was kind of hoping you might know. Does anyone in here know?" He then spied the dopey white envelope, and saw some others with a similar, if not same envelope. "Do you know if anyone opened these yet? Who knows, they might actually say something. Being a dopey envelope and all, like no one uses email or text messages anymore."

@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Mikleo: A Inn, or a hospital. Judging by the Beds lining the walls."

Sorey Looks to Sarah and then the rest of the room* I also wish to know where we are, As Mr. Meebo points out the obvious.

@Mari

Sarah looked at the two. She nodded to Gilgamesh without saying another word, and approached these two. "Well that makes two or more of us", she said. These two didn't seem threatening at all, but still, Sarah would be cautious and careful. While still trying to learn more about the situation, including the other people that were involved in it.

"I'm Sarah Connor", she said to them. "What do you two remember last, before being here I mean, before waking up here I guess. Maybe that'll give some clue as to why we're all here."

@FireDrake150 @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Sarah looked at the two. She nodded to Gilgamesh without saying another word, and approached these two. "Well that makes two or more of us", she said. These two didn't seem threatening at all, but still, Sarah would be cautious and careful. While still trying to learn more about the situation, including the other people that were involved in it.

"I'm Sarah Connor", she said to them. "What do you two remember last, before being here I mean, before waking up here I guess. Maybe that'll give some clue as to why we're all here."

@FireDrake150 @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Sorey: Well.....I remember the others declining the Letter, But we were on our way to fight the Lord of Calamity to quell the malevolence in the world, and we wound up here."

Mikleo: Well, That's one way to put it, Sheps.
Sorey: Meebo
Mikleo: Sheps
Sorey and Mikleo: Grrr...." Foreheads inches from each other as they stare into each others eyes in a sort of friendly sibling rivalry*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Sarah Connor nodded to Gilgamesh. "I'm not the best at people skills, since I don't get to interact with very many people in my lifestyle," she said, "but you might want to be a little more careful with yours. Gilgamesh. King of Heroes. Whatever it is you would want to be referred to." She then looked around at the others, not wary so much of the HK any more... if it were truly an agent of Skynet it would have made an attempt on her life by now, surely.

"Does anyone have a clue where we are? And what we're doing here?", she asked Gilgamesh, and anyone else nearby.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Shattered♦Secrets™ @FireDrake150
Gilgamesh chose to overlook the comment about him choosing his words, it's not like he could use the Gates to intimidate them any ways. Besides the fact his current goal called for much more tact than showed in the previous game. "Well, the reason were here is because of the Murder Games. In short, we were put here as someone's playthings. And among us are a handful of killers who will overtime kill the rest of us if we don't find a way to escape. It was something I was forced into not that long ago, and all the signs that last one showed are showing here too. As for where we are?". Gilgamesh held up the letter "Like it said, we're in the Metaworld. My understanding of that is limited, but an acquaintance of mine from the last Murder Games hailed from here. I doubt he's responsible for this, but if he and his 'rival' were any representation of this world then expect Magic to be strong and constant here".

He simply rolled his eyes however at the two new comers. They were so busy tripping over each others words he doubted they had much of use.

@Mari @FireDrake150

Sorey: Well.....I remember the others declining the Letter, But we were on our way to fight the Lord of Calamity to quell the malevolence in the world, and we wound up here."

Mikleo: Well, That's one way to put it, Sheps.
Sorey and Mikleo: Grrr...." Foreheads inches from each other as they stare into each others eyes in a sort of friendly sibling rivalry*

Sarah listened to their story. She ignored their kiddie tantrums for now. "I remember something similar. A delivery person coming to us while we were out training in the woods, Pops thought it was very suspicious that someone would deliver something to us as we don't have an address or a phone number, or anything that could tie us to a delivery, but he took the letter. And he checked it thoroughly for any explosives, any kind of booby trap to it, which there was none."

She sighed. "Or so he thought. Maybe that letter is what brought me here, like with the rest of you." And then, she grabbed the envelope that was in her pocket. "I wonder if that same letter is in this envelope?"

@FireDrake150

lW3rNIh.png
Heather didn't really think Jamie would know where they were... but she was hoping he did. "I have no clue... and it's pretty annoying." She turned to hear Gilgamesh rant about some Murder Games? "So we are here to be killed... that's freaking fantastic!" She threw her hands up in the air, falling down on the bed. "Well... let's find these traitors and get out of here." She really needed her violin now, if someone was out to kill her an all of this, who could she actually trust here? No one...

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mari @FireDrake150 @BarrenThin

Prolouge: Lucina's Awakening

Small_portrait_lucina_fe14.png

Lucina woke up slowly. She couldn't remember the last time she slept so well. Which was strange, since last she remembered she was assisting in a war. She sat up and took a moment to glance around. Well now, this was new. Then, what appeared to be a letter sat on the pillow next to where her head had rested caught her attention. Having the urge to keep it somewhere safe she put it away on her person. When she looked down she realized that Parallel Falchion was gone along with it's sheath. She instantly frowned at the thought of not having the blade she had gotten from her father with her. Oh well, she couldn't do much about it at the moment and could only hope she got it back in the end.

The last thing she remembered was sitting in her tent at the camp set up about to reply to some letter or something then everything went dark...

With a sigh the princess stood, unsure of who to ask about what was going on.

@Anybody that wanna interact with Luci :D

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nduwyty9jm1qg5xr6.jpg

"You're very quick to assume things. Like my reasoning for being here at your side. If Jason were to have seriously injured you, who's to say that he would not do the same to anyone else here or to myself? I cannot allow even the slightest chance of that risk to become to a reality. In doing so that included to make sure that you at the very least were still breathing properly. Now, that it seems that's clear I no longer have any..What?" Herbert took pause at the mention of some kind of films being based around Jason apparently. He didn't particularly see himself as the pinnacle of human emotion, he had a hard enough time keeping up a decent facade whenever he went places.

"Somehow making movies around someone as merciless as Mister Voorhees seems grossly insensitive to those he butchered. But then I suppose the masses that Hollywood aims at would lap up something like that in a heartbeat. In any case, I can't afford to waste any more time with you. I have to catch up to Jason and give him another dose of Reagent before he acts up any further. Otherwise, he may very well follow through with what you had in mind if I do not keep him under control." Before Herbert could move on to do so yet again, he was halted dead in his tracks by Zombina. This was not a predicament he cared to be a part of. He had no doubt in his mind that if she had half a mind to, Zombina could easily overpower him or shoot him before he even had any time to react. He seemed to take visible offense however at the accusations thrown his way.

"Am I controlling him you say? You speak as if I'm pulling his strings like some kind of macbre puppet-show for my own amusement! That is not the case! Jason Voorhees was a monster through and through in life and after death, it was thanks to my research that he walks among the living once more. He caused so much suffering for those unfortunate enough to cross his path in life and look at him now! With your marvelous blood helping to perfect my Reagent and with Jason to serve as my experiment, I'll be able to defeat Death once and for all. Would you say that is not a goal worth reaching for? A goal worthy enough to bring back life to one who had lost it?!" He'd exclaim while gesturing towards Jason.

tumblr_mwy88rYrLH1t0demio2_500.gif

tumblr_nw9w4haSYe1uewdrio4_540.gif

Jason raised his head to stare Kyle down before returning his gaze back to Aya. He hadn't meant to bump into her, he'd been too focused on his goal to worry about any outside circumstances beyond moving whoever got in his way. This child just so happened to be one of the unfortunate recipients of this mentality. However, Jason could not vocalize his thoughts. Whether this was a self-conscious choice or if his vocal chords had detiorated, no one really knew.

Taking a step forward however, he reached out towards the young child. If only to assure her that he meant no harm. What he planned to do to Kyle and just about everyone else here was another story entirely. Once his hand was out far enough, he'd gently pat the girl's side to brush off any dust she might have gathered on account of him almost knocking her to the floor. From there is when Jason would have made his exit and resumed his search for the cat only to stop as Hazama showed up.

That sly attitude and acting as if he understood anything about Jason angered the undead serial killer. It reminded him far more of a certain dream demon than Jason was comfortable with. The same dream demon that had impersonated his mother to get him to do his bidding and then tried to kill him! Slowly turning his head in Hazama's direction, Jason's hands balled up into fists and soon his entire body followed as he stood in front of the man and it was clear just by his body language that he did not appreciate Hazama's words one, little, bit.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

Jason Voorhees...? HOLY SHIT! It's guy! She knew this guy! Why hadn't she put two and two together earlier? Probably because she was to busy to notice. Honestly this West guy seemed like he was two peas short of a pod.

"Yeah yeah...just make sure you do keep him on your leash, I'd hate to shoot down a fellow zombie! Even if he's rotten to the core!" Accidental pun notwithstanding to his question of bringing back the dead Zombina would just shrug. "It's all fine and good until suddenly you realize they outnumber you ten to one. Even as a zombie myself I can tell you bringing back people in masses is not a good idea at all. Especially when parts start to run out..."

She'd point to different patches on her skin and the sow marks all over. "'Cause flesh is still flesh! Once expiration is past the stink's going to be unbearable."

Meanwhile Undyne was in the middle of doing squats because all of this standing around was starting to get on her nerves.

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
lW3rNIh.png
Heather didn't really think Jamie would know where they were... but she was hoping he did. "I have no clue... and it's pretty annoying." She turned to hear Gilgamesh rant about some Murder Games? "So we are here to be killed... that's freaking fantastic!" She threw her hands up in the air, falling down on the bed. "Well... let's find these traitors and get out of here." She really needed her violin now, if someone was out to kill her an all of this, who could she actually trust here? No one...

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mari @FireDrake150 @BarrenThin

Jamie nodded to Heather. "That's a great plan," he said, "but do we have any leads on those traitors? I guess it could be anyone in here huh?" Detective and investigative stuff was right up his wheelhouse, but a de powered Jamie Madrox was going to be far less effective, he realized. He was going to have to rely on help from others.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Prolouge: Lucina's Awakening

Small_portrait_lucina_fe14.png

Lucina woke up slowly. She couldn't remember the last time she slept so well. Which was strange, since last she remembered she was assisting in a war. She sat up and took a moment to glance around. Well now, this was new. Then, what appeared to be a letter sat on the pillow next to where her head had rested caught her attention. Having the urge to keep it somewhere safe she put it away on her person. When she looked down she realized that Parallel Falchion was gone along with it's sheath. She instantly frowned at the thought of not having the blade she had gotten from her father with her. Oh well, she couldn't do much about it at the moment and could only hope she got it back in the end.

The last thing she remembered was sitting in her tent at the camp set up about to reply to some letter or something then everything went dark...

With a sigh the princess stood, unsure of who to ask about what was going on.

@Anybody that wanna interact with Luci :D

As another seemed to painfully awaken, Jamie smiled. He could very well relate. He approached the lady.

"Had a bad night last night?", he asked. "I'm Jamie Madrox, by the way. X-Factor Investigations."

@Lizzy

The fearsome captain Edward James Kenway, the deadliest yet most canny pirate to ever have sailed the seven seas, now found himself completely trapped. He'd been searching for a way out for several minutes, but to no avail. No unlocked windows or doors, not even a secret passageway of some kind. In frustration, he slammed his fist against a wall and cursed.

"Curse this black magic!" He exclaimed. Starting to pace around the room, he rubbed his face in thought. "What in all hells have you got yourself into now, Kenway?" he mumbled to himself in what seemed to be a Welsh accent.

It wasn't the first time something like this happened to him though; suddenly stranded in a strange room with no recollection of how he got there, stripped of all weapons and belongings. "Only last time at least I found myself in better company..." he mumbled to himself, remembering how he met River Song in the whole Monokuma adventure. He eyed the other presences in the room and found himself fairly disappointed

Although Ed was a man of simple thoughts and wants, he was certainly no idiot. After a few moments, he concluded he must have been taken here by the same person who sent him so many mysterious letters that kept mysteriously appearing in his cabin on his ship. He also remembered the reward he was promised, which brought a sly pirate's smirk to his lips. "Aye... I'll play your wretched game then..." he mumbled to himself.

Placing the envelope in bag, he then proceeded to slowly walk around to him, keeping a low profile for now. He was good at blending in with crowds, which came in handy at times. For now, he just wanted to take in every strange face he could find and remember it.

Reactions: Mari and Atomyk
Jamie nodded to Heather. "That's a great plan," he said, "but do we have any leads on those traitors? I guess it could be anyone in here huh?" Detective and investigative stuff was right up his wheelhouse, but a de powered Jamie Madrox was going to be far less effective, he realized. He was going to have to rely on help from others.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

As another seemed to painfully awaken, Jamie smiled. He could very well relate. He approached the lady.

"Had a bad night last night?", he asked. "I'm Jamie Madrox, by the way. X-Factor Investigations."

@Lizzy

"You could say that. I am Lucina, Princess of Ylisse... you wouldn't happen to know what's going on would you?" The young woman asked. She had no idea what X-factor Investigations meant exactly but she could assume it was some type of group that investigated things like murders and such.

@Wedge Antilles

Sarah looked over her shoulder to find the HK looking at her now. The moments that she would have feared it was a Terminator, an Agent of Skynet, was long past by now. If it were, it would have went straight to her by now, not taking the chance of losing the golden opportunity of wiping out Sarah Connor, the mother of the Leader of the Resistance against the Machines.

th

"Name and make, machine?", she asked.

@BarrenThin

Sarah wasn't amused. Growing up under the constant threat of being killed, there was rarely ever a chance to breath easy, much less to make jokes. Especially with someone she did not know, someone she did not trust. "You'll want to stay on my good side", she said, not showing any emotion as she spoke.

"If you want to live".

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

HK-47 piped up proudly, if a little late. At least this one didn't have any sort of crush on him or any desire to pick a fight, and was just treating him like a droid. "Statement: I am an HK-47 model assassin droid, meatbag!" There was definitely a tinge of pride in his voice.

Though he was probably fairly unintimidating with Mettaton still hugging him.

@Mari
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Wedge Antilles
@Archmage Jeremiah

Reactions: Mari
He could onyl shrug at Diamuids opinion on the Murder Games however before replying "It seems we agree, these games lack any sort of honour. And need to ended as soon as possible, so that we can return to wars that actually have honour in them".
"We? I am surprised Gilgamesh, I did not think you cared much for honor and chivalry. You seemed a lot more enamored of using the word mongrel."

rgPAkVo.jpg

"Diarmuid!" Iskander exclaiming, charging right up behind him and slapping him on the back forcefully but playfully "You're here too!? Before you know it the whole Gang will be here again!".
Then quickly glancing across the room "Say uh... Blue Beard didn't follow you here right? Cause that would be bad..." he then asked in a much more hushed manner, as if he didn't want anyone other than the three of them to hear.

Gilgamesh then watching the two simply said "It seems Iskander is eager to be reacquainted. Meanwhile I shall continue seeing what I can find" giving the two a nod before walking off.​
"...Iskander." Diarmuid turned, glancing over his shoulder. "Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. I am here too. If I had known so many Servants would be here...but no matter. And I do not believe so. I have not seen him. If I do, weapon or no weapon, I will take it upon myself to destroy him. Evil such as he have no place in any world." He finished boldly, returning the nod from Gilgamesh.

"So. Enjoying yourself, King of Conquerors?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Reactions: Takumi
Well... That escalated quickly, to say the very least. Even with Mark's hands covering her ears, she heard well enough, and the little girl was mortified. Yeah... This wasn't the kind of stuff you were supposed to be witnessing when you were hardly five years old. She didn't pipe up at all, though, simply remaining still in a stunned and frightened silence. Mark's actions and words just confirmed what she had been afraid of and, somewhere deep down, already knew.

Mark was going to suffer the same fate as the rest of her village.

The thought made Deedee both terrified and deeply upset, and the child felt tears prick at her eyes. Uh oh.

@Forrest @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_n9ree6j0Qs1rmfe7f.png

Releasing a sigh as defeat as the cat escaped using magic, Morgan wondered if there had even been a chance of them being able to capture the cat. She should have known that the cat would split apart once again, and yet she had fallen for the trick just as all the rest did. She had failed here, and for some reason, she couldn't help but feel this wouldn't be the only failure here. Good deeds that destroy... That's what he told me... That these games were full of them...

However, after a moment of doubt, she shook the thoughts away. She couldn't fall behind just because of one mistake. That wasn't how a game was played, not in the long-run at least. The end-game could still be won even though there was a minor misstep, and she aimed to win this game, starting with helping the little girl who was about to break down once again.

"Deedee, are you okay...?"

@Forrest @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Hospes

tumblr_inline_nduwyty9jm1qg5xr6.jpg

"You're very quick to assume things. Like my reasoning for being here at your side. If Jason were to have seriously injured you, who's to say that he would not do the same to anyone else here or to myself? I cannot allow even the slightest chance of that risk to become to a reality. In doing so that included to make sure that you at the very least were still breathing properly. Now, that it seems that's clear I no longer have any..What?" Herbert took pause at the mention of some kind of films being based around Jason apparently. He didn't particularly see himself as the pinnacle of human emotion, he had a hard enough time keeping up a decent facade whenever he went places.

"Somehow making movies around someone as merciless as Mister Voorhees seems grossly insensitive to those he butchered. But then I suppose the masses that Hollywood aims at would lap up something like that in a heartbeat. In any case, I can't afford to waste any more time with you. I have to catch up to Jason and give him another dose of Reagent before he acts up any further. Otherwise, he may very well follow through with what you had in mind if I do not keep him under control." Before Herbert could move on to do so yet again, he was halted dead in his tracks by Zombina. This was not a predicament he cared to be a part of. He had no doubt in his mind that if she had half a mind to, Zombina could easily overpower him or shoot him before he even had any time to react. He seemed to take visible offense however at the accusations thrown his way.

"Am I controlling him you say? You speak as if I'm pulling his strings like some kind of macbre puppet-show for my own amusement! That is not the case! Jason Voorhees was a monster through and through in life and after death, it was thanks to my research that he walks among the living once more. He caused so much suffering for those unfortunate enough to cross his path in life and look at him now! With your marvelous blood helping to perfect my Reagent and with Jason to serve as my experiment, I'll be able to defeat Death once and for all. Would you say that is not a goal worth reaching for? A goal worthy enough to bring back life to one who had lost it?!" He'd exclaim while gesturing towards Jason.

tumblr_mwy88rYrLH1t0demio2_500.gif

tumblr_nw9w4haSYe1uewdrio4_540.gif

Jason raised his head to stare Kyle down before returning his gaze back to Aya. He hadn't meant to bump into her, he'd been too focused on his goal to worry about any outside circumstances beyond moving whoever got in his way. This child just so happened to be one of the unfortunate recipients of this mentality. However, Jason could not vocalize his thoughts. Whether this was a self-conscious choice or if his vocal chords had detiorated, no one really knew.

Taking a step forward however, he reached out towards the young child. If only to assure her that he meant no harm. What he planned to do to Kyle and just about everyone else here was another story entirely. Once his hand was out far enough, he'd gently pat the girl's side to brush off any dust she might have gathered on account of him almost knocking her to the floor. From there is when Jason would have made his exit and resumed his search for the cat only to stop as Hazama showed up.

That sly attitude and acting as if he understood anything about Jason angered the undead serial killer. It reminded him far more of a certain dream demon than Jason was comfortable with. The same dream demon that had impersonated his mother to get him to do his bidding and then tried to kill him! Slowly turning his head in Hazama's direction, Jason's hands balled up into fists and soon his entire body followed as he stood in front of the man and it was clear just by his body language that he did not appreciate Hazama's words one, little, bit.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai
Rather than being scared or apologizing, Hazama just continued staring into the serial killer's eyes. Or mask. Were there eyes behind that mask? He didn't know, or care really. All he knew was that his own plans had been thrown all out of whack, his powers weren't working, and there was a superhuman, or was it supercat? Regardless, some goddamn cat running around, and he was not in the best of moods. Still, he was smart enough to make allies, especially when he was so powerless, but a monster that couldn't talk was of no use to him after all.

Though since it could clearly understand human speech, it was worth talking to for some amusement, maybe.

71.png

"Hey now, there's no need to get violent! Though I suppose for some freak like you, you don't know any better, hm? I'm so, so sorry. My mistake. But I'll have to pass on your oh so generous offer. Combat just...really isn't for me. Oh, but don't mind me. You're free to beat the living shit out of that girl like you were planning to! It's not like I could do anything about it, unfortunately."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

"Thanks!" said Shazam. He liked this one. She understood him. He put his thumbs up.
IMG.jpg
"That's because I am an American superhero! I'm kind of new to the gig, but the Justice League think that I'm pretty cool.
The name's sorta where my Shazam powers come from. I don't plan on turning back to my normal self though, just in case I can't change back again. I feel so weak here-I can't fly, or anything!

It's nice to meet you, Yuki!' He sounded really enthusiastic, in the way he rambled on, especially for someone who appeared to be a grown-up. Billy thought that Yuki was pretty cool. She was kind of like Mary, just less bossy, and less of a goody-two shoes. They also seemed o be roughly the same age, although Yuki probably didn't know that.
Oh, and he loved the praise he was getting.
@Kaykay
tumblr_inline_ndv7coxpiG1r79yns.png

"REALLY?! No way! That's so cool!" She darted around him, wanting to take in the sight of a real superhero. Yuna and her friends had become heroes, but something was a little different between them and the Shazam fellow.

"Shazam powers? That sounds so awesome..." she mused. What if her powers were called Yuna Powers? Or Yuki Yuna Powers? Oh oh oh, how about Yuki Yuna Yusha (Hero) Powers? Heh heh, that was kind of cool, right? "Wait, you're feeling weakened? That's not good! Are you really hungry or something? Wait, can I even transform?"

The girl took out her cell phone and seemed to be furiously tapping something on the screen. Apparently the answer was a no.

tumblr_inline_ndv7b13Dmc1r79yns.png

"Wh-what's going on here...? Oh well, it's not like I need to become that kind of hero right now, anyway!" To her, the fact an apparent grown-up seemed almost child-like just made her think he was the best adult ever. Especially since he was a superhero to boot!

@Mighty Roman @Forrest @The Tactician @Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.