• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, you have that right. But I'm also free to to tell you that your use of it at this very moment is both unnecessary and annoying. I suggest you save it for a more appropriate time." Herbert snapped back only to wince as he saw Jason shove Heather to the ground. Making his way over to her, he glared down the way at Jason who was continuing to pursue the cat.

"I don't think he particularly cares about whether or not his actions are uncalled for. As for who he is, I'm not sure what other hulking brutes that identify themselves as Jason you may know. But I know only one and his name is Jason Voorhees."

As for Jason himself he paid no mind to Heather's cry of pain. She was just an obstacle in his path that needed to be removed in order to help him catch the cat quicker. In his stride however, he accidentally bumped into what seemed to be a young child. Pausing, he slowly turned and tilted his head at Aya. This meant the cat had a much higher chance of getting away but he couldn't go without addressing the child he'd knocked down. If only to make sure that she hadn't been harmed in his task to try and capture the cat and possibly retrieve his machete.

For the fish-woman and the man standing near her, all they got was his willful ignorance. At least for the moment.

Friday-the-13th-Part-VIII-Jason-Takes-Manhattan-horror-movies-21507908-220-156.gif

@The Tactician @ShatteredSecrets @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

Aya barely saw the bump coming as she was not prepared for it at all. She would have been closed to falling on the ground if it weren't for the male who prevented it. As soon as she recovered, she looked at the person who bumped into her.

"Eeek!" Aya would have left Kyle's grasp, hiding behind the male once more as she peeked from his side to get a view. "I-I don't know who that is... B-But I hope he doesn't do anything to us..." It was hard for Aya to find the motives of the menacing-looking man as she had no idea that he was trying to make sure she was alright from the small bump. She tried to calm herself down, taking a deep breath as she thanked Kyle for helping her. "Did you also get a strange invitation?..."

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi
With the feline menace out of the picture, Hazama decided to see what other information he could gather. Or perhaps entertainment he could find. That...what was her name again, Yuki Yana? Whatever it was, she still hadn't come back. Maybe the damned brat had already forgotten. Oh well, nothing of importance was lost.

Scanning the room, the green-haired man came across an interesting scene. A goof in a costume staring down a little girl. How delightful. This could prove fun.

55.png

"My, my, a grown man in a costume staring at a young girl? And you don't even know who he is? Sorry, I'm afraid he most certainly will do something to you...In fact, it might be so bad you'll never be able to forget who he is, even if you want to. Isn't that right, you big, scary...whatever you are."

@CCC Kouhai @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @that area

Shazam quickly pulled his hands back as DeeDee winced.

"Um..sorry. I sometimes forget my strength when I'm like this."
The presence of the scars disturbed him. It reminded him of Erin, that scared young girl he'd rescued from that abusive home.

He looked down at Mark and pointed a thumb at DeeDee, whispering. "Jeez, what's her problem? What happened to her?"
@Forrest @Hospes
The words Shazam was uttering set something within Mark off. What's wrong with her?! A scared, hurt little girl, wincing after some guy pokes a big cut on her shoulder, and he has the nerve, the gall, to fucking insult her?! Placing his hands over Deedee's ears gently, Mark gives Shazam a look that could kill.

"What's her problem?! The hell's your problem, asshole?"

He hisses, backing up with Deedee.

Shazam took a step back. Ah, he hadn't meant it that way. He could throw cars, but he could rarely maneouver his way through a conversation without offending someone or starting an argument. He'd accidentally made Darla cry on the day they first met.

He raised his hands awkwardly.

"Whoah, sorry, didn't mean it like that. I swear. I mean, what made her...like that? All quiet and teary, 'cos that's nothow most kids act.

Who hurt her like that?"
It was almost funny to see the costumed giant backing away from the teenage boy, his hands held up nervously like that.
@Forrest @Hospes
tumblr_inline_ndv7citOQd1r79yns.png

"Ah, wait!" Yuna cried, deciding to step between the two. "He didn't mean it in a mean way! He just wants to help her, right?"
Wow. Some people just can't take hints, can they? Mark's eyes would seem more appropriate on the face of a serial killer as he glared at Shazam harder than he'd ever glared before, his hands still covering Deedee's ears. Ungritting his teeth to form a few words, Mark slowly makes his feelings known as best as he can.

"Go. Away."

Well... That escalated quickly, to say the very least. Even with Mark's hands covering her ears, she heard well enough, and the little girl was mortified. Yeah... This wasn't the kind of stuff you were supposed to be witnessing when you were hardly five years old. She didn't pipe up at all, though, simply remaining still in a stunned and frightened silence. Mark's actions and words just confirmed what she had been afraid of and, somewhere deep down, already knew.

Mark was going to suffer the same fate as the rest of her village.

The thought made Deedee both terrified and deeply upset, and the child felt tears prick at her eyes. Uh oh.

@Forrest @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Kaykay

Shazam laid his hands flat and pointed at Yuna. "Thank you! That's exactly what I meant." He looked so relieved. He decided to stand next to Yuna instead, but before he did:
'I'm watching you, man. I'm going to find out what's going on, and if it carries on, they'll have me to deal with."
He pointed at his fist.
He then instantly changed moods, smiling a boyish smile at Yuna. 'Hey, my name's Shazam! What's your name?'

@Kaykay @Forrest @Hospes
tumblr_inline_ndv7ae95Lv1r79yns.png

"See? People are well-meaning! Sometimes they just have trouble expressing how they feel! Ah, and I'm Yuna Yuki! That's an interesting name, and cool costume! You look like an American superhero!" the young hero smiled back, intrigued by Shazam. She'd always wanted to become a hero, and only became one relatively recently. Unlike Shazam, though, her transformation seemed non-functional. Not that she'd tried it.
Well... That escalated quickly, to say the very least. Even with Mark's hands covering her ears, she heard well enough, and the little girl was mortified. Yeah... This wasn't the kind of stuff you were supposed to be witnessing when you were hardly five years old. She didn't pipe up at all, though, simply remaining still in a stunned and frightened silence. Mark's actions and words just confirmed what she had been afraid of and, somewhere deep down, already knew.

Mark was going to suffer the same fate as the rest of her village.

The thought made Deedee both terrified and deeply upset, and the child felt tears prick at her eyes. Uh oh.

@Forrest @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_ndv7clfACf1r79yns.png

Oh no! The little girl was about to cry again! What should she do, what should she do?! Put on a puppet show! Wait, she didn't have any puppets! Wait, talking to her seemed to work earlier, so it'd work now too, right?

"It's okay! They're just, settling their differences! See, everyone's okay! Everything will be okay. If you can stay strong, it'll all work out in the end!" Of course, this didn't really address whatever was to happen to Mark, but Yuna didn't have a way of knowing that, so she just tried her best.​

Sarah looked over her shoulder to find the HK looking at her now. The moments that she would have feared it was a Terminator, an Agent of Skynet, was long past by now. If it were, it would have went straight to her by now, not taking the chance of losing the golden opportunity of wiping out Sarah Connor, the mother of the Leader of the Resistance against the Machines.

th

"Name and make, machine?", she asked.

@BarrenThin

Sarah wasn't amused. Growing up under the constant threat of being killed, there was rarely ever a chance to breath easy, much less to make jokes. Especially with someone she did not know, someone she did not trust. "You'll want to stay on my good side", she said, not showing any emotion as she spoke.

"If you want to live".

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"Well, that's a lovely way to introduce yourself" Gilgamesh said, sounding taunting but was actually genuine. Good to show your strong side first, people remember it better. "Though sadly you overestimate yourself Girl. Unless if you are some King, Hero or God. For you are currently speaking with the King of Heroes".

@BarrenThin @Mari

lW3rNIh.png
Heather almost lost her mind when he said what the big guy's full name was. "So he is that murderer guy from the movies... but he is here, in the flesh." She turned to the guy standing next to her. "Ummm... is he here to kill us or something? If he is... we need to get out of here." She tried to stand up, her leg had stopped hurting. "Thanks for your concern, coming over to me and all. I am Heather." She smiled at the man.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @The Chasers

tumblr_inline_nduwyty9jm1qg5xr6.jpg

"You're very quick to assume things. Like my reasoning for being here at your side. If Jason were to have seriously injured you, who's to say that he would not do the same to anyone else here or to myself? I cannot allow even the slightest chance of that risk to become to a reality. In doing so that included to make sure that you at the very least were still breathing properly. Now, that it seems that's clear I no longer have any..What?" Herbert took pause at the mention of some kind of films being based around Jason apparently. He didn't particularly see himself as the pinnacle of human emotion, he had a hard enough time keeping up a decent facade whenever he went places.

"Somehow making movies around someone as merciless as Mister Voorhees seems grossly insensitive to those he butchered. But then I suppose the masses that Hollywood aims at would lap up something like that in a heartbeat. In any case, I can't afford to waste any more time with you. I have to catch up to Jason and give him another dose of Reagent before he acts up any further. Otherwise, he may very well follow through with what you had in mind if I do not keep him under control." Before Herbert could move on to do so yet again, he was halted dead in his tracks by Zombina. This was not a predicament he cared to be a part of. He had no doubt in his mind that if she had half a mind to, Zombina could easily overpower him or shoot him before he even had any time to react. He seemed to take visible offense however at the accusations thrown his way.

"Am I controlling him you say? You speak as if I'm pulling his strings like some kind of macbre puppet-show for my own amusement! That is not the case! Jason Voorhees was a monster through and through in life and after death, it was thanks to my research that he walks among the living once more. He caused so much suffering for those unfortunate enough to cross his path in life and look at him now! With your marvelous blood helping to perfect my Reagent and with Jason to serve as my experiment, I'll be able to defeat Death once and for all. Would you say that is not a goal worth reaching for? A goal worthy enough to bring back life to one who had lost it?!" He'd exclaim while gesturing towards Jason.

tumblr_mwy88rYrLH1t0demio2_500.gif

Aya barely saw the bump coming as she was not prepared for it at all. She would have been closed to falling on the ground if it weren't for the male who prevented it. As soon as she recovered, she looked at the person who bumped into her.

"Eeek!" Aya would have left Kyle's grasp, hiding behind the male once more as she peeked from his side to get a view. "I-I don't know who that is... B-But I hope he doesn't do anything to us..." It was hard for Aya to find the motives of the menacing-looking man as she had no idea that he was trying to make sure she was alright from the small bump. She tried to calm herself down, taking a deep breath as she thanked Kyle for helping her. "Did you also get a strange invitation?..."

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi
tumblr_nw9w4haSYe1uewdrio4_540.gif

Jason raised his head to stare Kyle down before returning his gaze back to Aya. He hadn't meant to bump into her, he'd been too focused on his goal to worry about any outside circumstances beyond moving whoever got in his way. This child just so happened to be one of the unfortunate recipients of this mentality. However, Jason could not vocalize his thoughts. Whether this was a self-conscious choice or if his vocal chords had detiorated, no one really knew.

Taking a step forward however, he reached out towards the young child. If only to assure her that he meant no harm. What he planned to do to Kyle and just about everyone else here was another story entirely. Once his hand was out far enough, he'd gently pat the girl's side to brush off any dust she might have gathered on account of him almost knocking her to the floor. From there is when Jason would have made his exit and resumed his search for the cat only to stop as Hazama showed up.

That sly attitude and acting as if he understood anything about Jason angered the undead serial killer. It reminded him far more of a certain dream demon than Jason was comfortable with. The same dream demon that had impersonated his mother to get him to do his bidding and then tried to kill him! Slowly turning his head in Hazama's direction, Jason's hands balled up into fists and soon his entire body followed as he stood in front of the man and it was clear just by his body language that he did not appreciate Hazama's words one, little, bit.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

"Well, that's a lovely way to introduce yourself" Gilgamesh said, sounding taunting but was actually genuine. Good to show your strong side first, people remember it better. "Though sadly you overestimate yourself Girl. Unless if you are some King, Hero or God. For you are currently speaking with the King of Heroes".

@BarrenThin @Mari

Sarah looked at him with an expression of confusion. "King of Heroes?", she asked. "Did we time travel to Camelot without my knowing it?", she asked. She paused, and then glanced again at the HK "Well, if you're such a King of Heroes," she said, pointing at the HK, "take that thing on. I think it's up to no good. Where I'm from those machines are out to destroy us."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin

tumblr_inline_ndv7ae95Lv1r79yns.png

"See? People are well-meaning! Sometimes they just have trouble expressing how they feel! Ah, and I'm Yuna Yuki! That's an interesting name, and cool costume! You look like an American superhero!" the young hero smiled back, intrigued by Shazam. She'd always wanted to become a hero, and only became one relatively recently. Unlike Shazam, though, her transformation seemed non-functional. Not that she'd tried it.

tumblr_inline_ndv7clfACf1r79yns.png

Oh no! The little girl was about to cry again! What should she do, what should she do?! Put on a puppet show! Wait, she didn't have any puppets! Wait, talking to her seemed to work earlier, so it'd work now too, right?

"It's okay! They're just, settling their differences! See, everyone's okay! Everything will be okay. If you can stay strong, it'll all work out in the end!" Of course, this didn't really address whatever was to happen to Mark, but Yuna didn't have a way of knowing that, so she just tried her best.​
"Thanks!" said Shazam. He liked this one. She understood him. He put his thumbs up.
IMG.jpg
"That's because I am an American superhero! I'm kind of new to the gig, but the Justice League think that I'm pretty cool.
The name's sorta where my Shazam powers come from. I don't plan on turning back to my normal self though, just in case I can't change back again. I feel so weak here-I can't fly, or anything!

It's nice to meet you, Yuki!' He sounded really enthusiastic, in the way he rambled on, especially for someone who appeared to be a grown-up. Billy thought that Yuki was pretty cool. She was kind of like Mary, just less bossy, and less of a goody-two shoes. They also seemed o be roughly the same age, although Yuki probably didn't know that.
Oh, and he loved the praise he was getting.
@Kaykay

Reactions: Poe Dameron
lW3rNIh.png
The way the guy was talking to Heather... it kind of creeped her out. She had a fake smile replace her real one. This guy was a total psychopath. "Yeah... right..."
new-girl-smile.gif

Heather moved around him... not trying to be noticed by him, glad that someone else started to speak to him. Who didn't know about movies? They were everywhere... crazy people nowadays. As Heather tried to keep her distance away from that guy, she noticed a girl speaking to Toaster... and someone else. She wanted them to fight... fun! Heather took a seat on the bed, waiting to see what would happen next.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Sarah looked at him with an expression of confusion. "King of Heroes?", she asked. "Did we time travel to Camelot without my knowing it?", she asked. She paused, and then glanced again at the HK "Well, if you're such a King of Heroes," she said, pointing at the HK, "take that thing on. I think it's up to no good. Where I'm from those machines are out to destroy us."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin
"Babylon actually" Gilgamesh corrected, "The King of Camelot could barely rule, her Kingdom fell to the ground".
Then looking over at the Droid quickly when Sarash pointed to him he said "I've seen this Machine do nothing wrong yet. Why? Are you such a Mongrel that simply being made out of metal scares you?".
Gilgamesh smirked then, finding her fear to this machine amusing before adding on "You humans are such a fearful lot. First it's other races, now Machines? I even met someone who learned to live after death, an amazing accomplishment, but Alas people were fearful and lashed at him too. Pity really, shunning others simply because they have something to offer".

@BarrenThin @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: MadKingJai™
"Babylon actually" Gilgamesh corrected, "The King of Camelot could barely rule, her Kingdom fell to the ground".
Then looking over at the Droid quickly when Sarash pointed to him he said "I've seen this Machine do nothing wrong yet. Why? Are you such a Mongrel that simply being made out of metal scares you?".
Gilgamesh smirked then, finding her fear to this machine amusing before adding on "You humans are such a fearful lot. First it's other races, now Machines? I even met someone who learned to live after death, an amazing accomplishment, but Alas people were fearful and lashed at him too. Pity really, shunning others simply because they have something to offer".

lW3rNIh.png
Well Heather just came to realize something. Everyone here is either rude or a psychopath... or both. Freaking Fantastic! "Maybe... you're just scared that Toaster can beat you." She closed her mouth... she didn't mean to say anything, she was just getting annoyed with everyone in here. She also couldn't find her freaking violin, this was the worst nightmare in the history of nightmares.

@Mari @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Sarah took most of his words as the typical of the male condition of posturing or looking bigger than they truly were, but some words caught her attention. "You humans?", she said, looking at Gilgamesh closely. "Are you one of them, the machines?", she asked. "And answer carefully, whatever you are, because I know a certain line of machines that talk like that but wish to wipe humankind from the face of the earth."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Shattered♦Secrets™

Multiple Man, Singular Prologue

Jamie Madrox woke up. Things seemed strange, but when you lead a multiple life, literally, things happen. Random memories get absorbed into your consciousness, as well as the occasional learned skill. Jamie was used to it, yet, could never really get used to that. Who could? When a dupe goes drinking all night and then gets reabsorbed into Jamie Prime... those were the worst. Hangover at the worst times, usually.

But this was different.

He sat up, and found himself in a room with other strangers. Ironically, he smiled at this... "kind of up my alley", he said to himself quietly, as he stomped on the floor hard three times. Let's start out with three dupes, let them see what was going on here, how he got brought here, and what was up with the dopey white envelope, did nobody in this room know about text messaging and e-mails?

He rubbed his eyes. "Go find out what's up, why where here, where's here, you know the drill guys", he said to his dupes. He then opened his eyes to look at the troops to confirm they were going to do just that and not some random other tasks instead... but they weren't there. No dupes.

This never happened before. The worst fears came to his mind. "M-Day?", he whispered to himself. He knew what it did, both physically and mentally, to Rictor. He hated his mutant powers at times, but he would never wish to lose them, not in a million years... Was this somehow a second M-Day hitting the mutants? They could never catch a break...

tumblr_lvkmrjhIXC1r7tht0o1_500.jpg

Jamie just sat on the bed, stunned. "This is not good", he said to himself.

lW3rNIh.png
Well Heather just came to realize something. Everyone here is either rude or a psychopath... or both. Freaking Fantastic! "Maybe... you're just scared that Toaster can beat you." She closed her mouth... she didn't mean to say anything, she was just getting annoyed with everyone in here. She also couldn't find her freaking violin, this was the worst nightmare in the history of nightmares.

@Mari @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Sarah took most of his words as the typical of the male condition of posturing or looking bigger than they truly were, but some words caught her attention. "You humans?", she said, looking at Gilgamesh closely. "Are you one of them, the machines?", she asked. "And answer carefully, whatever you are, because I know a certain line of machines that talk like that but wish to wipe humankind from the face of the earth."

When the newcomer voiced in he got a cocky grin and said "It seems someone here can call it as it is".

But couldn't help but laugh at Sarah's comment on him being a Machine. "I'm far less of a Machine than you going on with your normal lives, working, eating, sleeping, getting married, having a family. Such boring and reptitive routines. Such a boring life, yet so much pleasure gained in it. I wouldn't know what else to call a Machine".

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Sorey and Mikleo Glance around at their surroundings. Of everything that had happened, Sorey felt that he no longer was in touch with the amount of Malevolence in the area, Nor the Shepards Abilities to Armatize, or Use a Seraphs powers as his own. Not that that would be much help anyway. Zaveid, the late Dezel, Edna, Lailah, Rose, Sergei, Alisha, Maltran, Everyone else had refuced the letter, while the Two Spelunking Brothers-of-upbringing had accepted.

---Flashback---

Sorey: "Hey Mikleo, You read the letter yet?"
Mikleo: "Let me guess. you want top go to investigate the surroundings, the history, the architecture, and Such. Did I nail it?"
Sorey: Guilty as Charged.. C'mon Mikleo."
Mikleo nods, and Both he and Sorey move to accept the notice, while ALL of the townspeople in the area Look to Sorey as if he is a madman, Unable to see Mikleo and the other Seraphs. Just like that, the two were gone.

Edna: and so Meebo and the Shepard Vanish. Just great.
Zaveid: So, Ladies, now that they're gone, Whattya say we all go out and have a Drink?

Lailah Skillfully evades Zaveid, While Edna Jabs him with her parasol, Much to Zaveid's Displeasure.

---End Flashback---

Moments later, as Mikleo and Sorey Search their belongings, They find that neither their ceremonial weapons, nor access to Seraphic and hidden Artes are present, not to mention the fact that EVERYONE here can see Mikleo.

Mikleo: Interesting....It seems that In this location, Everyone has a high enough resonance to see Seraphim like me, But what could cause such an event? Do you think it could be a trap by Heldalf, the Lord of Calamity?

Sorey: I dunno, but the best thing we can do is forge on and explore the area.

Sorey (Left) Mikleo (Right)
ToZ-Fami-shots_02-19-14_001.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
When the newcomer voiced in he got a cocky grin and said "It seems someone here can call it as it is".

But couldn't help but laugh at Sarah's comment on him being a Machine. "I'm far less of a Machine than you going on with your normal lives, working, eating, sleeping, getting married, having a family. Such boring and reptitive routines. Such a boring life, yet so much pleasure gained in it. I wouldn't know what else to call a Machine".

Sarah smiled. "I know about none of that, actually." She turned back to her serious look immediately, though. Pops always made sure she would never relax in a moment where there was an absence of trust. It was tougher on her during her earlier years, especially her teenage years, but as an adult now she gained more appreciated for Pops' guidance.

"My life has been lived training to survive, to be a warrior in case I need to be, for myself and for the future. What is it that you consider worthwhile in life, that you would be insulting others on the way they live theirs?"

Sarah smiled. "I know about none of that, actually." She turned back to her serious look immediately, though. Pops always made sure she would never relax in a moment where there was an absence of trust. It was tougher on her during her earlier years, especially her teenage years, but as an adult now she gained more appreciated for Pops' guidance.

"My life has been lived training to survive, to be a warrior in case I need to be, for myself and for the future. What is it that you consider worthwhile in life, that you would be insulting others on the way they live theirs?"

"If you truly are a Warrior then well done. But even a Warrior knows when not to draw their blade, that is the difference between a Warrior and a Mad Man" Gilgamesh noted to her, though admittedly he was a bit quick to draw too if the last Murder Games showed anything.

Then when it came to the serious question Gilgamesh said arrogantly "What makes life better if improving one's self. Growing, gaining, living for yourself and enjoying the luxuries of life. People settle for so little, and it is when they do that they show their true value".

"If you truly are a Warrior then well done. But even a Warrior knows when not to draw their blade, that is the difference between a Warrior and a Mad Man" Gilgamesh noted to her, though admittedly he was a bit quick to draw too if the last Murder Games showed anything.

Then when it came to the serious question Gilgamesh said arrogantly "What makes life better if improving one's self. Growing, gaining, living for yourself and enjoying the luxuries of life. People settle for so little, and it is when they do that they show their true value".

Sarah Connor laughed a bit. "If you considered that as blade drawing," she responded, "I wouldn't want to see your reaction when I actually do get to terminate something." She extended her hand towards him. "I'm Sarah Connor."

Sarah Connor laughed a bit. "If you considered that as blade drawing," she responded, "I wouldn't want to see your reaction when I actually do get to terminate something." She extended her hand towards him. "I'm Sarah Connor."

Gilgamesh looked at the hand for a split second. He barely showed people the right to shake hands, to touch such vile Mongrels was beneath someone of his stature. But, in this case even more than the last his Mana was gone, and he needed allies. On top of which, if he truly hoped to investigate the Murder Games, he needed more eyes and ears. So sucking it up he shook her hand before saying "You may call me Gilgamesh".

Reactions: Mari
Multiple Man, Singular Prologue

Jamie Madrox woke up. Things seemed strange, but when you lead a multiple life, literally, things happen. Random memories get absorbed into your consciousness, as well as the occasional learned skill. Jamie was used to it, yet, could never really get used to that. Who could? When a dupe goes drinking all night and then gets reabsorbed into Jamie Prime... those were the worst. Hangover at the worst times, usually.

But this was different.

He sat up, and found himself in a room with other strangers. Ironically, he smiled at this... "kind of up my alley", he said to himself quietly, as he stomped on the floor hard three times. Let's start out with three dupes, let them see what was going on here, how he got brought here, and what was up with the dopey white envelope, did nobody in this room know about text messaging and e-mails?

He rubbed his eyes. "Go find out what's up, why where here, where's here, you know the drill guys", he said to his dupes. He then opened his eyes to look at the troops to confirm they were going to do just that and not some random other tasks instead... but they weren't there. No dupes.

This never happened before. The worst fears came to his mind. "M-Day?", he whispered to himself. He knew what it did, both physically and mentally, to Rictor. He hated his mutant powers at times, but he would never wish to lose them, not in a million years... Was this somehow a second M-Day hitting the mutants? They could never catch a break...

tumblr_lvkmrjhIXC1r7tht0o1_500.jpg

Jamie just sat on the bed, stunned. "This is not good", he said to himself.

Gilgamesh looked at the hand for a split second. He barely showed people the right to shake hands, to touch such vile Mongrels was beneath someone of his stature. But, in this case even more than the last his Mana was gone, and he needed allies. On top of which, if he truly hoped to investigate the Murder Games, he needed more eyes and ears. So sucking it up he shook her hand before saying "You may call me Gilgamesh".

lW3rNIh.png
Heather was watching the man... that said he was the King of Heroes, talk to the lady, who seemed pretty cool. As she watched their interaction, she happened to notice a man appear next to her. Her eyes shot towards him in shock. "Wo! Ummm... where did you just come from?" She knew that it was probably the dumbest question to ask right about now, but that was the first thought to pop in her head. She did hear the conversation going on with... Sarah Connor and Gligamesh... what a very odd name, but it seemed to fit the man. They seemed to calm down... she thought a fight would have been funny to see right now, at least a way to release some tension in the place, but it was better that they didn't fight just yet.

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin

lW3rNIh.png
Heather was watching the man... that said he was the King of Heroes, talk to the lady, who seemed pretty cool. As she watched their interaction, she happened to notice a man appear next to her. Her eyes shot towards him in shock. "Wo! Ummm... where did you just come from?" She knew that it was probably the dumbest question to ask right about now, but that was the first thought to pop in her head. She did hear the conversation going on with... Sarah Connor and Gligamesh... what a very odd name, but it seemed to fit the man. They seemed to calm down... she thought a fight would have been funny to see right now, at least a way to release some tension in the place, but it was better that they didn't fight just yet.

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin

Jamie was still rubbing his forehead and hair like he'd been at a bar all night... even if he wasn't. Or was one of his dupes living it up last night? He was having an internal nosebleed just thinking about the possibilities.

"Uh, me?", he asked. "Well, I just woke up, practically. I was here the whole time. I think." He waved his hand at the lady. "Jamie Madrox, X-Factor Investigations, at your service", he said.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Status
Not open for further replies.