• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lW3rNIh.png
Heather looked at the robot, as creatures started to hug him. She started to laugh. "A Toaster that is afraid of people... that is pretty funny." She rolled her eyes, as Toaster kept calling her meatbag. "Do you not have a manner's function? Because you need one."

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

"Annoyed Clarification: I do not fear meatbags. I just find their insides... disgusting. I quite enjoy killing them, which is fortunate, being as that's my primary function."​

@EVERYONE

As Morgan used the key to open up the closet door, a hissing could be heard once the audible click of the locking mechanism had been undone. Well... that didn't sound pleasant, but either way, what was in this closet anyways?

BAM!

The door was forced open as a rather hyperactive black cat leaps out of the closet. While felines were usually this nimble, this one black cat was practically bouncing off the walls and floor like it was having a sugar rush of a kind.

Cat-jumping-off-wall-loop2.gif

Upon closer examination, it looked like this cat had a little purple ribbon tied to it's tail... and tightly knit by the ribbon was a golden key. Weird. While some didn't see the importance of the cat in the first place, Ange shot up from her seat on one of the beds, clearly looking like she had some deal with the cat.

"You've got to be kidding me? So that's where that damned golden key was!"

Tossing the old diary to the side of the bed, Ange sprung into action as she chased after the cat. Well, you could help out Ange with the cat chase for that key... or just sit back and watch the chase play out. The choice was yours.​

HK-47 naturally tried to, computing its general patterns and such, mercilessly thunderpunt the cat the moment he got the chance. Admittedly, it would be hard while Mettaton was holding him.

It was a lot easier to catch the cat if it was smeared across the wall.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah

lW3rNIh.png
Heather heard a door being opened, as she spotted a black cat jumping around. She doesn't really like cats at all, but it had a key around it's tail. "GET THAT CAT!" She ran towards the cat... joining in THE GREAT CAT CHASE.

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
@EVERYONE

As Morgan used the key to open up the closet door, a hissing could be heard once the audible click of the locking mechanism had been undone. Well... that didn't sound pleasant, but either way, what was in this closet anyways?

BAM!

The door was forced open as a rather hyperactive black cat leaps out of the closet. While felines were usually this nimble, this one black cat was practically bouncing off the walls and floor like it was having a sugar rush of a kind.

Upon closer examination, it looked like this cat had a little purple ribbon tied to it's tail... and tightly knit by the ribbon was a golden key. Weird. While some didn't see the importance of the cat in the first place, Ange shot up from her seat on one of the beds, clearly looking like she had some deal with the cat.

Tossing the old diary to the side of the bed, Ange sprung into action as she chased after the cat. Well, you could help out Ange with the cat chase for that key... or just sit back and watch the chase play out. The choice was yours.​
tumblr_inline_nsupjdSckF1re9spw_540.png

"Aww... it's a kitty~~"

With that said Plutia let go of Teemo and the chase began.

"andthekittengetsmoreattentionthenme"

@chasers​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
@EVERYONE

BAM!

By compete instinct, somewhat surprised by the cat, Pucci silently balled his hand into a fist and brought it up, as though intending to strike it, before blinking and suddenly folding his arms behind his back. Such a gesture would be quite frowned upon for a priest, especially a revered Father like himself, but of course, he wasn't like most priests.

Perhaps if he still had his Stand with him, his reflexes would have been faster and he would be considerably less jumpy, but this only went to show how much of a pain being without Whitesnake was.

And then the cat was punted into the wall or something.

Well, at least other people could be unsubtle about their violence in his place.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

lW3rNIh.png

Prologue: The Musical Of A Songbird
Heather was at her debut musical concert, she was on stage waiting for the curtains to open. "This is it... this is my big day." She was nervous, her violin in her right hand. She couldn't believe that this was happening right now... was this real life? She didn't care, she was about to show the people what she could really do. As the curtains flew open, Heather was in the limelight of maybe more than 1,000 people. "Let's do this." She held her violin under her chin as she lost herself in the music.

As Heather played, doves started to appear in the concert hall. The audience was amazed at the beauty of her music and the beauty of the birds. Heather had her eyes closed, not out of fear or anxiety... but out of passion and love. This was her dream and it was actually happening. She couldn't believe it. The area around her started to change into a beautiful waterfall, the imagery was breath taking as she kept going. Everything that she had felt over the pass few hours had washed away, and now this was what mattered nothing else could compare to this moment right now.

The violin, you could hear the magical vibrations fill the hall. The people came to tears at the beauty of Heather Grey's performance. She felt amazing and the audience could tell that she loved doing this. Heather might never know who gave her the violin, but she will always thank them when she played... never knowing if they were watching or not. She just loved to play and make people happy. Heather had a tear forming in her eye, it was a tear of happiness... but at the same time a tear of sadness, something was messing from Heather's performance, but she didn't know what.

After the performance was over, she took a moment to let the audience clap and applaud her. She gave a bow, as the curtain closed around her... concealing her from the world. She smiled at the other's who were behind stage, they clapped and even gave her a bouquet of roses. "Thank you." She walked off towards her dressing room. She went into her room, closing the door behind her. "Something was messing... but what could it have been?" She asked to herself, why did she start to cry. As she sat there, she looked at the letter that had been sent to her home yesterday... a weird letter. "Ummm... I guess I'll do to this." Before she could stand up... everything went black.

Heather grunted as she started to wake up. "Where... where am I?" She crouched against what seemed to be a wall... in an unfamiliar place. Once Heather opened her eyes, she noticed that their was a hell of a lot of people around her... some were super weird looking. She then reached behind her back, looking for her violin. When she realized that it wasn't there, she screamed. "What is going on!?"

@Any One & Everyone
tumblr_nxe0prJEeX1qea57bo1_540.gif

Why was it whenever someone was faced with a difficult situation, their first reaction was to scream at the top of their lungs? It was quite annoying to say the least. Slipping his syringe back in his pocket, Herbert rolled his eyes and glared in Heather's direction.

"Please, do us all a favor and spare the hysterics for when your life is being threatened. It's a waste of breath for you otherwise and an annoyance to the others around you. Do try to keep that in mind the next time you shout like a banshee."

As Herbert addressed Heather, Jason's attention was yet again somewhere else entirely. This time however it was on the cat that had appeared before the group. Jason may have been a repugnant serial killer who spared no one who crossed his path. But even he had lines he would not cross and hurting animals and or children were the two lines that Voorhees had. Normally, he would have just let the animal be. But noticing the key it seemed to have, Jason started after it. In the slow methodical way that only he could do of course. The others could waste their energy chasing after the feline to their hearts content. Jason had no desire to try and keep up with them. What he did have in mind however was much more practical.

tumblr_n67gocE21j1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

For anyone who got in Jason's way as he stomped after the cat got a nice rough shove out of his way. That key may have lead to where his machete was. So he'd take it and no one was gonna stand in his way.

"Jason, Jason get back here!" Herbert called but it was no use. He couldn't quite wrap his head around why Jason Voorhees of all people was interested in a cat. Mainly because animals never really cared for Herbert. Perhaps because he used them for his experiments or they could tell that something was off with the good doctor.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah

Pucci stared at everyone for a moment, then at Yuna, beginning to speak again.

"... Pucci. Father Pucci," he simply introduced himself, looking over at the rest of the group, notably Morgan for some possibly ominous reason, and then back to Yuna, his expression never changing as he would lean towards her, "What might a little girl like you be doing here? Is this the work of the Witch?"

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Hospes @Bomb @Forrest @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Cromartie Sarkissian @The big fuckin' group​
tumblr_inline_ndv7amRUsl1r79yns.png

Yuna just sorta stared up at Pucci as he looked around. What was he looking at? She took a few glances around, but only saw people. Oh well.

"Oh, are you not here because of the Witch Game? If I read the letter right, I think that witch moved us here for her game, or something." She didn't seem to notice either his staring at Morgan or unchanging expression and just continued talking happily. "I thought it was kind of an Internet lottery, or something, but I guess the Metaworld was actually a different place. Oops," she admitted, scratching her neck.
"Annoyed Clarification: I do not fear meatbags. I just find their insides... disgusting. I quite enjoy killing them, which is fortunate, being as that's my primary function."​

HK-47 naturally tried to, computing its general patterns and such, mercilessly thunderpunt the cat the moment he got the chance. Admittedly, it would be hard while Mettaton was holding him.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah
hazama-clap.gif~c200

He hated cats. Really, really, hated cats. That robot was the best person in the room. And he wasn't even a person!

@Verite @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Tactician @Bomb @etc

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah
As HK went after the cat in a rage, Mettaton held onto the droid for dear life, wrapping her legs around him as well, tagging along in a piggy-back ride. The performance robot cheered while the hardened construct chased the cat, the whole ordeal causing Mettaton to forget all about what he had said not a minute ago, getting too caught up in all the fun to have a care. Nor did he even notice how much he was weighing the droid down.

@BarrenThin
@Shattered♦Secrets™

"A key? I noticed that someone is trying out a key over by the closet moments ago... maybe you go talk to her about that," Ange lazily nudged her head towards the direction of the closet, seeing that Morgan was attempting to unlock the closet with the key she received from Sakutarou. With that, Ange would get back to readying the diary... buuuut...

"... this diary was my cousin's... While the pages are ripped out by someone else's hand... I remember that she knew a lot about the Witch... but she's been deemed dead for 12 years along with the rest of my family..."

Hanging her head low, it was her way of hiding that solemn look on her face, having to be cruelfully reminded that her entire family was slaughtered by an unknown culprit... With that topic floating in her head, it didn't look like Ange was going to say any more on the matter.

@Kaykay
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Others
Crono nodded, deciding to join Morgan who was still trying to open the closet, he seemed a bit curious as to why the closet was locked... Not to mention what exactly was inside... It seemed that such a mysterious place like that was really sparking his interest...

Last edited:
dh8ToZS.gif

Kyle flinched at the tug on his suit, his head whipping down to stare at whoever was invading his space. A look of annoyance flashed across his face, but he managed to soften it up a little once he realized it was just a kid. No one could say that Kyle Hyde didn't at least try. "Kid... That's what I'm trying to figure out," the man muttered, sounding gruff in his delivery. He felt decidedly off surrounded not only by so many people, but apparently by the fact that a bunch of them were freaks in strange clothing.

... Not that what you're wearing is much more sensible, kid.

Kyle's hands went for his pockets in search of his notebook, but he came up with nothing. Letting out an annoyed sigh, Kyle hurriedly searched the rest of his pockets and found that he had nothing at all, not even his wallet. Great, it was starting to look he had been kidnapped in some capacity. "Wait a second, you don't know what's going on here either, kid? Hm. Do you possibly remember how you got here? Or... where are you from, anyway?"

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Aya knew that she may had slightly annoyed the male, seeing his face as soon as he saw her at his side. It was almost the same look that her own father would give her if she had bothered him from his work. However, it seemed as if this guy was trying to understand that she was only getting his attention. She shook her head in response towards his question, "No... All I remember is falling asleep in my bed at night and waking up here." She shifted her gaze towards the ground as a small frown appeared on her pale face. "My father and I lived in a mansion in Northern Germany... We barely go out to travel and such, so I don't know anyone else other than my father and his assistant..."

It was then that Aya suddenly remembered something from last night, "Oh! I saw this strange invitation by my nightstand. I guessed it may have been something that my mother used to own..." Aya glanced back up towards the male as a small smile somehow appeared on her face, "If this place holds the same time as where I am from, then today must be the anniversary of my mother's-"

That was when a black cat cause an erruption of noise as most people were chasing the feline. Aya, on the other hand, just tried her best to avoid getting hit or being involved the chase. She stayed close to Kyle, hoping that by his stature, the cat would avoid getting near him. "My name is Aya Drevis..."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Whoever but don't hit me pls

Even though Deedee was very invested in her reunion with Mark, she glanced at Morgan, nodding slightly. But, even though she'd been reunited with Mark, she still hadn't smiled even once. That was peculiar.. Maybe something about this was still troubling her.

The sounds of Mark's sniffles tore at the child's heart, and a slight sadness returned to her eyes. So.. She wasn't wrong. Mark was suffering. It made the child deeply upset, but she didn't know what to say. So all she could do was give him a light squeeze in their hug, as though a silent, weak attempt at comforting him.. Or maybe it was just for her own comfort, and she hadn't noticed. Whatever it was, she pulled back slightly so she could look Mark in the eyes at his next question, and the girl's eyebrows furrowed slightly, as though confused. What was Mark talking about? He hadn't come through the Flat Trans with her...

So, the child shook her head 'no', before one of her small arms pulled back from where she'd wrapped it around him in their embrace, and she looked around silently, seeming to search for something. Soon enough, she found it - her envelope, lying on the ground. She pointed at it, trying to convey that she wanted Mark to pick it up to read it. Maybe after he read it, she'd even have an understanding of why she was here, too.

@Forrest @The Tactician @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Whoever​
Mark took note of Deedee's confused expression. Something he'd said wasn't adding up in her mind. Despite the grave situation, the embrace, and Deedee's light squeeze, was helping. Following her pointed finger, he sees the envelope, abandoned, lying on the floor. Using one arm to keep Deede hoisted up, Mark bends down a bit, scooping the note off the floor and using his thumb to tear the top open.

Well, it's contents are enlightening, to say the least. A sick feeling slowly wells up in Mark's stomach, and he drops the torn envelope to the floor. What the hell kind of game was this 'witch' talking about? And....how did she bring him, and all the others, here? He was on the verge of dying, mere seconds from it, when this Beatrice somehow transported him here....he didn't know what kind of powers that would take.

Awkwardly coughing and trying to keep his reassuring smile, Mark looks back to Deedee.

"Well, nothing to worry about right now....don't ya worry, Deedee, we'll get out of this."

He says, before abruptly squeezing his eyes shut and grunting, his grip on Deedee faltering enough that he has to set her down.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Why was it whenever someone was faced with a difficult situation, their first reaction was to scream at the top of their lungs? It was quite annoying to say the least. Slipping his syringe back in his pocket, Herbert rolled his eyes and glared in Heather's direction.

"Please, do us all a favor and spare the hysterics for when your life is being threatened. It's a waste of breath for you otherwise and an annoyance to the others around you. Do try to keep that in mind the next time you shout like a banshee."

As Herbert addressed Heather, Jason's attention was yet again somewhere else entirely. This time however it was on the cat that had appeared before the group. Jason may have been a repugnant serial killer who spared no one who crossed his path. But even he had lines he would not cross and hurting animals and or children were the two lines that Voorhees had. Normally, he would have just let the animal be. But noticing the key it seemed to have, Jason started after it. In the slow methodical way that only he could do of course. The others could waste their energy chasing after the feline to their hearts content. Jason had no desire to try and keep up with them. What he did have in mind however was much more practical.

For anyone who got in Jason's way as he stomped after the cat got a nice rough shove out of his way. That key may have lead to where his machete was. So he'd take it and no one was gonna stand in his way.

"Jason, Jason get back here!" Herbert called but it was no use. He couldn't quite wrap his head around why Jason Voorhees of all people was interested in a cat. Mainly because animals never really cared for Herbert. Perhaps because he used them for his experiments or they could tell that something was off with the good doctor.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah
lW3rNIh.png
Heather was busy with the other chasers, when she heard some man speak to her. He had a rude tone to his voice, was everyone in the place rude? She stopped running and turned to the man who spoke to her. "I believe I can scream whenever I want too? Even in this place, I think I do have that right." She was about to go back to chasing the cat... when some giant monster guy shoved her... HARD. She hit the floor, screaming again. "Ouch! That was uncalled for!" She rubbed her leg, which had been bent in the fall. "Jason... you mean that killer guy? What the hell?!" Heather doesn't know what is going on, but this was insane.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @The Chasers

Last edited:
"..."

tumblr_inline_n9re9h7jbF1rmfe7f.png

"K-K-KITTY!"

It seemed Morgan cared little for the key for itself, seemingly more enthralled by the thought of cuddling the cat. And thus, the great chase began.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah
lW3rNIh.png
Heather heard a door being opened, as she spotted a black cat jumping around. She doesn't really like cats at all, but it had a key around it's tail. "GET THAT CAT!" She ran towards the cat... joining in THE GREAT CAT CHASE.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_nsupjdSckF1re9spw_540.png

"Aww... it's a kitty~~"

With that said Plutia let go of Teemo and the chase began.

"andthekittengetsmoreattentionthenme"

@chasers​
By compete instinct, somewhat surprised by the cat, Pucci silently balled his hand into a fist and brought it up, as though intending to strike it, before blinking and suddenly folding his arms behind his back. Such a gesture would be quite frowned upon for a priest, especially a revered Father like himself, but of course, he wasn't like most priests.

Perhaps if he still had his Stand with him, his reflexes would have been faster and he would be considerably less jumpy, but this only went to show how much of a pain being without Whitesnake was.

And then the cat was punted into the wall or something.

Well, at least other people could be unsubtle about their violence in his place.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_inline_ndv7amRUsl1r79yns.png

Yuna just sorta stared up at Pucci as he looked around. What was he looking at? She took a few glances around, but only saw people. Oh well.

"Oh, are you not here because of the Witch Game? If I read the letter right, I think that witch moved us here for her game, or something." She didn't seem to notice either his staring at Morgan or unchanging expression and just continued talking happily. "I thought it was kind of an Internet lottery, or something, but I guess the Metaworld was actually a different place. Oops," she admitted, scratching her neck.

hazama-clap.gif~c200

He hated cats. Really, really, hated cats. That robot was the best person in the room. And he wasn't even a person!

@Verite @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Tactician @Bomb @etc
As HK went after the cat in a rage, Mettaton held onto the droid for dear life, wrapping her legs around him as well, tagging along in a piggy-back ride. The performance robot cheered while the hardened construct chased the cat, the whole ordeal causing Mettaton to forget all about what he had said not a minute ago, getting too caught up in all the fun to have a care. Nor did he even notice how much he was weighing the droid down.

@BarrenThin
@Shattered♦Secrets™
My god, so much people after the kitty.

Anyways, this kitty cat got flung around by some rough hits back and forth, it fell to the ground with the ribbon intact with that key still. Hey! You could totally catch that cat now! Well, looks like Ange had the complete aim for the cat, so she dived down to latch onto the cat.

The chase would've been over then...

... except if the cat didn't disappear into a cluster of blue butterflies.

"W-What?!"

As Ange got herself back onto her feet, the blue butterflies rushed past the crowd, and a few of those blue butterflies went over to force the window of the guest room open. Majority of the other blue butterflies formed together into that same black cat again, the cat itself running away from the crowds once more and it's intent was to leap out of the opened window!

@The Tactician @ShatteredSecrets @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay

Reactions: MadKingJai™

Anyways, this kitty cat got flung around by some rough hits back and forth, it fell to the ground with the ribbon intact with that key still. Hey! You could totally catch that cat now! Well, looks like Ange had the complete aim for the cat, so she dived down to latch onto the cat.

"W-What?!"

As Ange got herself back onto her feet, the blue butterflies rushed past the crowd, and a few of those blue butterflies went over to force the window of the guest room open. Majority of the other blue butterflies formed together into that same black cat again, the cat itself running away from the crowds once more and it's intent was to leap out of the opened window!

@The Tactician @ShatteredSecrets @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_n9rebakUON1rmfe7f.png

Morgan spotted the strategy that the cat was taking and instantly knew how to win this game. She charged forward and in front of the window, her arms ready to catch the feline in a trap, "Come here, kitty~!"

@ShatteredSecrets @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

lW3rNIh.png
With her leg still hurting, Heather couldn't possibly help the group with the chase. She did however see the cat turn into butterflies. What was that about. She watched as the girl who had opened the closet chased after the butterflies. She noticed that it was going over to the window... she was about to use her hypnotic voice to calm the cat, which she should have done before all of this... but nothing would come out. "Great... my magic is gone in this world, freaking FANtastic." She instead, banged on the floor. "Hey! It's going towards the window... close the window!" She noticed a girl going in front of the window... hopefully the cat wouldn't get by her.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @The Chasers

Last edited:

"W-What?!"

"Expletive: Damn! I really wanted to kill the thing." Especially with Mettaton on him, he had no way to get the cat in time.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Archmage Jeremiah

"W-What?!"

tumblr_inline_nsupwiVboq1re9spw_540.png

"Hey, Ms. kitty, that's cheating!" Plutia exclaimed as she tried to lunge for the cat.

*we bout to have a huddle group at the window tho*

@The Tactician @ShatteredSecrets @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay

lW3rNIh.png
Heather was busy with the other chasers, when she heard some man speak to her. He had a rude tone to his voice, was everyone in the place rude? She stopped running and turned to the man who spoke to her. "I believe I can scream whenever I want too? Even in this place, I think I do have that right." She was about to go back to chasing the cat... when some giant monster guy shoved her... HARD. She hit the floor, screaming again. "Ouch! That was uncalled for!" She rubbed her leg, which had been bent in the fall. "Jason... you mean that killer guy? What the hell?!" Heather doesn't know what is going on, but this was insane.

"Yes, you have that right. But I'm also free to to tell you that your use of it at this very moment is both unnecessary and annoying. I suggest you save it for a more appropriate time." Herbert snapped back only to wince as he saw Jason shove Heather to the ground. Making his way over to her, he glared down the way at Jason who was continuing to pursue the cat.

"I don't think he particularly cares about whether or not his actions are uncalled for. As for who he is, I'm not sure what other hulking brutes that identify themselves as Jason you may know. But I know only one and his name is Jason Voorhees."

As for Jason himself he paid no mind to Heather's cry of pain. She was just an obstacle in his path that needed to be removed in order to help him catch the cat quicker. In his stride however, he accidentally bumped into what seemed to be a young child. Pausing, he slowly turned and tilted his head at Aya. This meant the cat had a much higher chance of getting away but he couldn't go without addressing the child he'd knocked down. If only to make sure that she hadn't been harmed in his task to try and capture the cat and possibly retrieve his machete.

For the fish-woman and the man standing near her, all they got was his willful ignorance. At least for the moment.

Friday-the-13th-Part-VIII-Jason-Takes-Manhattan-horror-movies-21507908-220-156.gif

@The Tactician @ShatteredSecrets @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

"... Say what, kid?"

j0yLc1h.gif

Northern Germany? Kyle couldn't help it-- his jaw dropped a little from hearing that bombshell. This was turning out to be one of the most extensive kidnappings the ex-detective had ever heard of. Or, far more likely, someone was still messing with Kyle. He managed to compose himself somewhat, shoving his hands into his pants pockets as he narrowed his eyes on the young girl. "Are you trying to pull one over me, kid? Listen, I was..." But he found his words failing him as he thought over the girl's statement. An envelope... and an invitation. Just like me. Chances are that's gonna be the same with everyone here.

Kyle stored that thought for the moment, hoping to question a few others about it when the time came. He really wished he had his notebook on him. He was about to ask Aya if she'd ever visited America before when a cat burst into the room, sending the occupants into a tizzy. People ran about trying to catch it for whatever reason, leaving Kyle to wonder who decided placing such a large group into one room was a good idea. He watched the action for a moment with no intention of joining, until--

KDrRj0M.gif

That cat just... exploded? Into... butterflies...

"That's a... neat trick," Kyle muttered under his breath, mostly as an attempt to reassure himself of his sanity. He stood transfixed for a moment, only distantly hearing the kid introduce herself. It wasn't until a giant of a man wandered close that Kyle turned away from the cat's antics to watch the big guys bump right into Aya. Kyle quickly held a hand out to hold the girl so that she wouldn't fall over. "Name's Kyle Hyde, kid." Still holding Aya, Kyle slowly looked up at the menacing man before them. "... And who's your friend?"

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Yes, you have that right. But I'm also free to to tell you that your use of it at this very moment is both unnecessary and annoying. I suggest you save it for a more appropriate time." Herbert snapped back only to wince as he saw Jason shove Heather to the ground. Making his way over to her, he glared down the way at Jason who was continuing to pursue the cat.

"I don't think he particularly cares about whether or not his actions are uncalled for. As for who he is, I'm not sure what other hulking brutes that identify themselves as Jason you may know. But I know only one and his name is Jason Voorhees."

As for Jason himself he paid no mind to Heather's cry of pain. She was just an obstacle in his path that needed to be removed in order to help him catch the cat quicker. In his stride however, he accidentally bumped into what seemed to be a young child. Pausing, he slowly turned and tilted his head at Aya. This meant the cat had a much higher chance of getting away but he couldn't go without addressing the child he'd knocked down. If only to make sure that she hadn't been harmed in his task to try and capture the cat and possibly retrieve his machete.

For the fish-woman and the man standing near her, all they got was his willful ignorance. At least for the moment.

Friday-the-13th-Part-VIII-Jason-Takes-Manhattan-horror-movies-21507908-220-156.gif

@The Tactician @ShatteredSecrets @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai
lW3rNIh.png
Heather almost lost her mind when he said what the big guy's full name was. "So he is that murderer guy from the movies... but he is here, in the flesh." She turned to the guy standing next to her. "Ummm... is he here to kill us or something? If he is... we need to get out of here." She tried to stand up, her leg had stopped hurting. "Thanks for your concern, coming over to me and all. I am Heather." She smiled at the man.

Last edited:
"... Say what, kid?"

j0yLc1h.gif

Northern Germany? Kyle couldn't help it-- his jaw dropped a little from hearing that bombshell. This was turning out to be one of the most extensive kidnappings the ex-detective had ever heard of. Or, far more likely, someone was still messing with Kyle. He managed to compose himself somewhat, shoving his hands into his pants pockets as he narrowed his eyes on the young girl. "Are you trying to pull one over me, kid? Listen, I was..." But he found his words failing him as he thought over the girl's statement. An envelope... and an invitation. Just like me. Chances are that's gonna be the same with everyone here.

Kyle stored that thought for the moment, hoping to question a few others about it when the time came. He really wished he had his notebook on him. He was about to ask Aya if she'd ever visited America before when a cat burst into the room, sending the occupants into a tizzy. People ran about trying to catch it for whatever reason, leaving Kyle to wonder who decided placing such a large group into one room was a good idea. He watched the action for a moment with no intention of joining, until--

KDrRj0M.gif

That cat just... exploded? Into... butterflies...

"That's a... neat trick," Kyle muttered under his breath, mostly as an attempt to reassure himself of his sanity. He stood transfixed for a moment, only distantly hearing the kid introduce herself. It wasn't until a giant of a man wandered close that Kyle turned away from the cat's antics to watch the big guys bump right into Aya. Kyle quickly held a hand out to hold the girl so that she wouldn't fall over. "Name's Kyle Hyde, kid." Still holding Aya, Kyle slowly looked up at the menacing man before them. "... And who's your friend?"

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai

Aya barely saw the bump coming as she was not prepared for it at all. She would have been closed to falling on the ground if it weren't for the male who prevented it. As soon as she recovered, she looked at the person who bumped into her.

"Eeek!" Aya would have left Kyle's grasp, hiding behind the male once more as she peeked from his side to get a view. "I-I don't know who that is... B-But I hope he doesn't do anything to us..." It was hard for Aya to find the motives of the menacing-looking man as she had no idea that he was trying to make sure she was alright from the small bump. She tried to calm herself down, taking a deep breath as she thanked Kyle for helping her. "Did you also get a strange invitation?..."

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.