• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucina nodded.

"Alright, I will." She replied to Jamie Prime. Then, when the dupe began to follow, she looked towards him.

"Very well. By the way, is there anything you'd like me to call you?" Lucina asked him while keeping a hold of Deedee's hand.

@DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

The dupe gave Lucina's inquiry some thought. In a matter of seconds, he had his answer. "You can call me anytime", he said, winking at her. Jamie Prime would probably be grateful he didn't hear that, as he was busy organizing the dupe army at the time.

As this situation developed, Sarah had no idea who was the true enemy. A lot of talk, a lot of things she didn't understand and could not relate to, and now threats between people she hardly knew. This was not a good situation. Would terminating all of them be the answer? For the short term, probably... but it might mean that whoever had the power to bring them back to where everyone truly belonged would be among the dead as well. Not a good long term solution.

She remembered what Pops told her, about Skynet and its tactic of deception. If they succeed at deception, you will have lost. Do not allow that. She would therefore, trust none of the lot of Erika, Robin, and whoever else was getting involved here.

But she noticed Lucina. Sarah could trust her. Was she preparing to protect against Robin? Instantly, her mind went to work. The plan was written.

"J-800," she said to the dupe who was with her, "go take care of the little girl over there." And then, she would aim and fire at Robin. Not just one shot, but several, two shots per second, over a span of 5 seconds.

tumblr_niyhut67Zd1qfb5cjo3_500.gif

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @The Great Detective

"Affirmative", J-800 coldly replied, as he walked slowly towards the action and the little girl. But he was too slow...

"Crap..." Deciding her best bet for now wasn't to attack head-on, Morgan switched gears in an instant, bobbing and weaving to avoid each slash and cut by her mother. While some of the moves were quiet close calls, nothing more than a hair or piece of her cloak were cut away with each slash, and Morgan was able to toss out a pair of daggers, this time powered by the Blue, "Then you're under mind control, Erika Furudo, along with your lover Robin Tact!"

"Huh, so afraid to face me, Lucina? To be the 'hero' and to fight me?"

Spoken in a cocky manner, the taunt aimed to set off Lucina, to see how the tactician could slip into her mind and cause her to fall apart. He didn't need to attack just yet, not when he could simply observe for a few moments and know what else was needed to break the princess. The smirk added with it that disappeared behind a wall of fire to protect against the shots fired by Connor was simply icing on the cake.

Robin was now hidden from view, obviously moving as his voice seemed to change direction from where it came from beyond the controlled blaze, "How odd, really. Only a few years ago, you were willing to kill me... To kill the man who had served your father faithfully... The man who had been your friend in the past, one of many who helped raise you..."

"Funny, you've gotten weaker instead of stronger!" A hole opened in the wall from the direction of his voice, a bullet from the lever action rifle he carried flying through it. The shot was aimed for Deedee, the weakest of the group. Distract her, make her fall prey to protecting the smallest above all else... The hole quickly closed once again before another appeared once again, this time continuing to widen after a shower of icicles flew from within to attempt to impale Conner through the gut and the fire disappeared as Robin was once again revealed with a different tome than before, "I thought you would do anything to save the day, Lucina, but I believe I was mistaken now!"

Jamie Prime had seen enough. He looked to the 30+ dupes, and they were ready, if not quite strategically prepared.

"Beat the living piss outta him!", Jamie yelled to the dupes, as a massive wall of green shirted Madroxes went in like a wave on little Robin.

Multiple_Man_h1.jpg

Sometimes the best plan was no particular one at all.

@Lizzy @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @The Great Detective

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Crap..." Deciding her best bet for now wasn't to attack head-on, Morgan switched gears in an instant, bobbing and weaving to avoid each slash and cut by her mother. While some of the moves were quiet close calls, nothing more than a hair or piece of her cloak were cut away with each slash, and Morgan was able to toss out a pair of daggers, this time powered by the Blue, "Then you're under mind control, Erika Furudo, along with your lover Robin Tact!"

"... t-that's some stupid Blue Truth, if you ask me. Do I have to really put some logical sense into your head, Morgan?"

While Erika kept the swinging and slashing brunt of her scythe going, she didn't refute the claim that her daughter had recited in the Blue Truth, not even using the Red Truth to deny it. Either way, she kept it up, making it fully clear that she wanted to slice up Morgan into pieces with this scythe, but of course, without a clear defense against the Blue... the detective yelped in pain as the daggers struck her in the leg. Despite the pain, Erika was still hellbent on doing what she, or what another person, wanted to do.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Mari

The dupe gave Lucina's inquiry some thought. In a matter of seconds, he had his answer. "You can call me anytime", he said, winking at her. Jamie Prime would probably be grateful he didn't hear that, as he was busy organizing the dupe army at the time.

"Affirmative", J-800 coldly replied, as he walked slowly towards the action and the little girl. But he was too slow...

Jamie Prime had seen enough. He looked to the 30+ dupes, and they were ready, if not quite strategically prepared.

"Beat the living piss outta him!", Jamie yelled to the dupes, as a massive wall of green shirted Madroxes went in like a wave on little Robin.

Multiple_Man_h1.jpg

Sometimes the best plan was no particular one at all.

@Lizzy @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_nifrgieILh1sfvecc.png

Robin's eyes widened in shock before narrowing in cool-headed determination. Dodge and negate the worst of the blows, absorb and retaliate against the rest! Without thinking of any other course, he swiftly cocked the rifle once again and fired away at one of the Madroxes before beginning to duck and side-step as many of the attacks as he could. Though a few punches and kicks did connect, each was met with a ball of fire or a spear of ice aimed at the gut of the offender.

tumblr_inline_nifsgdPvoR1sfvecc.jpg

Soon, the tactician managed to untangle himself from the mess and put some distance from the group of clones, quite the irritated glint in his eye, "You're quite the annoying one... Congratulations, you're now my target!" Out came another tome, this time yellow and with a lighting bolt inscribed into its cover, and from the ceiling, several flashes of lightning struck down, aimed at electrocuting the Madrox clones.

Man, you guys should really get rid of those tomes, ya know?

"... t-that's some stupid Blue Truth, if you ask me. Do I have to really put some logical sense into your head, Morgan?"

While Erika kept the swinging and slashing brunt of her scythe going, she didn't refute the claim that her daughter had recited in the Blue Truth, not even using the Red Truth to deny it. Either way, she kept it up, making it fully clear that she wanted to slice up Morgan into pieces with this scythe, but of course, without a clear defense against the Blue... the detective yelped in pain as the daggers struck her in the leg. Despite the pain, Erika was still hellbent on doing what she, or what another person, wanted to do.

@Lizzy @DBZ7 @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles @Mari

tumblr_inline_n9rejljPLO1rmfe7f.png

"So that's the truth, huh? She's making you two do this? Erika Furudo, you and Robin are under the control of the true culprit!" Relying on the power of the Red, Morgan trusted her daggers to meet her mother's scythe head-on. Sparks began to fly into the air as metal clashed metal, and detectives began to match wits to show a clear winner, "Mom, you and Dad don't actually want to fight me or my friends!"

Was Morgan actually right? Were the two people they were fighting also innocents in this game as well?

"Huh, so afraid to face me, Lucina? To be the 'hero' and to fight me?"

Spoken in a cocky manner, the taunt aimed to set off Lucina, to see how the tactician could slip into her mind and cause her to fall apart. He didn't need to attack just yet, not when he could simply observe for a few moments and know what else was needed to break the princess. The smirk added with it that disappeared behind a wall of fire to protect against the shots fired by Connor was simply icing on the cake.

Robin was now hidden from view, obviously moving as his voice seemed to change direction from where it came from beyond the controlled blaze, "How odd, really. Only a few years ago, you were willing to kill me... To kill the man who had served your father faithfully... The man who had been your friend in the past, one of many who helped raise you..."

"Funny, you've gotten weaker instead of stronger!"
A hole opened in the wall from the direction of his voice, a bullet from the lever action rifle he carried flying through it. The shot was aimed for Deedee, the weakest of the group. Distract her, make her fall prey to protecting the smallest above all else... The hole quickly closed once again before another appeared once again, this time continuing to widen after a shower of icicles flew from within to attempt to impale Conner through the gut and the fire disappeared as Robin was once again revealed with a different tome than before, "I thought you would do anything to save the day, Lucina, but I believe I was mistaken now!"

Lucina ground her teeth together, but said nothing as her grip on Parallel Falchion's hilt tightened slightly. She's seen Robin fight long enough to know that he was trying to get in her head but there was a reason he was such a great tactician after all.

Despite being both sad and terrified, the little girl returned the nod, rocking on her heels slightly. "...Thanks."

As though having to witness the fight alone wasn't bad enough, now Deedee once again found herself confronted by someone who wanted to do her harm. Her bright blue eyes widened in horror, and she cried out in pain as the bullet connected with her small, frail body. The shrill cry of a felled child faded to a pained whimper as the girl crumpled to the ground, too shocked and hurt to do anything. To her luck, though, it didn't appear to be fatal.

Andddd back to being nothing but a liability, it seemed..

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Lucina didn't move fast enough, causing her to let out a low curse as she moved Deedee to a relatively safer area.

"I'm sorry, Deedee." She sighed as she checked the wound, glad it wasn't fatal.

"I'll try to end this quickly." She said to the girl before seeing an opportunity to strike. So, she'd charge at Robin while he was busy dealing with the dupes, aiming to cut and destroy the tome in his hand by slicing the top half clean off.

Like so:
tumblr_n8plj6ypyl1qfs9zoo4_400.gif

@DBZ7 @Mari @Hospes @The Yuletide Tactician @FireDrake150 @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest @Wedge Antilles

tumblr_inline_n9rejljPLO1rmfe7f.png

"So that's the truth, huh? She's making you two do this? Erika Furudo, you and Robin are under the control of the true culprit!" Relying on the power of the Red, Morgan trusted her daggers to meet her mother's scythe head-on. Sparks began to fly into the air as metal clashed metal, and detectives began to match wits to show a clear winner, "Mom, you and Dad don't actually want to fight me or my friends!"

Was Morgan actually right? Were the two people they were fighting also innocents in this game as well?

"Shut up... SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!"

Despite it all... it appeared that Erika was unable to refute any of the claims that Morgan was using with the Blue and Red. Almost like a glass cannon, Erika's attacks appeared as if they could do devastating effects to those on the receiving end... however, she couldn't exactly take that many hits as one could imagine... When it came to her missing a swing in order to send a dagger away form herself, the detective would find those daggers making their place into her body, and yet, she still kept going. How much was she going to do until the pain catches up to her? Her own confidence and the combined factors of her apparent loss of control... this wasn't going to end well... either for the others or for herself and Robin.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
image.png

"Thinking outside the box? Well... I like that, but of course... the man was not a skilled lockpicker. The door was indeed locked from the outside, but only with that same key that is present within the room."

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: Justin
image.png

"Thinking outside the box? Well... I like that, but of course... the man was not a skilled lockpicker. The door was indeed locked from the outside, but only with that same key that is present within the room."

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
"Did the man use string or something to manipulate the key?" Teemo asked.

"The person used magiccccccccc..."

image.png

Lucina ground her teeth together, but said nothing as her grip on Parallel Falchion's hilt tightened slightly. She's seen Robin fight long enough to know that he was trying to get in her head but there was a reason he was such a great tactician after all.

Lucina didn't move fast enough, causing her to let out a low curse as she moved Deedee to a relatively safer area.

"I'm sorry, Deedee." She sighed as she checked the wound, glad it wasn't fatal.

"I'll try to end this quickly." She said to the girl before seeing an opportunity to strike. So, she'd charge at Robin while he was busy dealing with the dupes, aiming to cut and destroy the tome in his hand by slicing the top half clean off.

Like so:
tumblr_n8plj6ypyl1qfs9zoo4_400.gif

tumblr_inline_navtwlOyYR1sfvecc.jpg

Oh, now you've done it.

Robin's eyes widened in horror as the Falchion caught the top of his Thunder tome, slicing through it cleanly. However, it wasn't the fact that he had lost a tome that worried him. He dropped the book as the runes within its pages began to spark wildly, obviously ruined beyond repair and most likely dangerous to all around them, including him, "Dammit, you royal brat, why couldn't you have just died?!"

As the tome finally erupted into a explosion of blinding light and heat, view of Robin was obscured the lightning danced about wildly. Objects struck by the bolts began to smoke from being scorched. Thankfully no fire began that was controllable by the tactician or anyone else, but the dark, hazy smoke hid a sight that the other would have wanted to see. As the smoke slowly dispersed, the players would see a purple shade bolt from the scene, disappearing into the darkness without another word.

For now, the battle had been won.

"Shut up... SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!"

Despite it all... it appeared that Erika was unable to refute any of the claims that Morgan was using with the Blue and Red. Almost like a glass cannon, Erika's attacks appeared as if they could do devastating effects to those on the receiving end... however, she couldn't exactly take that many hits as one could imagine... When it came to her missing a swing in order to send a dagger away form herself, the detective would find those daggers making their place into her body, and yet, she still kept going. How much was she going to do until the pain catches up to her? Her own confidence and the combined factors of her apparent loss of control... this wasn't going to end well... either for the others or for herself and Robin.

tumblr_inline_n8q839qFbV1sfvecc.png

Each cut chipped away at Erika's endurance, the truth eating away at her consciousness. As the fight began to wear on, a grim sadness filled Morgan's eyes with each slash. "Mother, please... Just run away. You know you can't win against me. I'm just as fast, and I know the truth of all this, so please... Just wait for us to find out how to free you and Dad..."

image.png

"There was no item used to manipulate the key from the outside. Magic is out of the question as this is a closed room mystery."

Yukari said all of those simply with the Red Truth, but then stopped as it came to the Blue Truth that Hazama had to share...

"... yes, there was an associate to assist the man on escaping the room. But how so? Have any ideas?"

Oh, now you've done it.

Robin's eyes widened in horror as the Falchion caught the top of his Thunder tome, slicing through it cleanly. However, it wasn't the fact that he had lost a tome that worried him. He dropped the book as the runes within its pages began to spark wildly, obviously ruined beyond repair and most likely dangerous to all around them, including him, "Dammit, you royal brat, why couldn't you have just died?!"

As the tome finally erupted into a explosion of blinding light and heat, view of Robin was obscured the lightning danced about wildly. Objects struck by the bolts began to smoke from being scorched. Thankfully no fire began that was controllable by the tactician or anyone else, but the dark, hazy smoke hid a sight that the other would have wanted to see. As the smoke slowly dispersed, the players would see a purple shade bolt from the scene, disappearing into the darkness without another word.

Each cut chipped away at Erika's endurance, the truth eating away at her consciousness. As the fight began to wear on, a grim sadness filled Morgan's eyes with each slash. "Mother, please... Just run away. You know you can't win against me. I'm just as fast, and I know the truth of all this, so please... Just wait for us to find out how to free you and Dad..."

tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o2_100.jpg

"Ehe... heheh..."

Erika weakly grinned and laughed, still determined to keep on fighting anyways. It was like she wasn't going to stop here... but yet... something tugged at her senses... and for a moment, Erika gave a genuine pained look towards Morgan.

"... I'm sorry."

The detective managed to whisper this out before collapsing to the ground, succumbing to her wounds that she had deliberately ignored this entire time in the fight... her scythe disappearing in a flash of light. Before anyone could try and check on Erika, to see if they could heal her or force her out of her trance... the detective soon disappeared in front of them, disappearing in a cluster of blue butterflies.

At least for now... they wouldn't have to hurt her or Robin any further. However... it seems like she had left something for them, and it appeared to be a golden key. What it could do for them... it was unknown, but it gave off an importance that made it seem ridiculous to leave alone.

Abruptly during the whole scuffle between the others and Yuka, it seemed like Lambdadelta was back fairly quick, but for some reason, she didn't have anything that was like a scented bead charm with her...

latest

"Hey guys! Big change of plans here! You see... my lovely partner thought that this would be a good place and stuff to leave people that were eliminated from the Game until it was over... buuuuut there's this huge thing that's going to happen at the conclusion of this Game, and surely enough none of you guys want to miss out on it!"

Lambdadelta seemed that oblivious to the apparent danger of this school, that she didn't even notice that Yuka had gone up to her and attempted to stab her with an ice pick. Well, instead of blood, maple syrup and melted chocolate bled out of her wound.

"Sorry spooky ghost girl, I'm like... taking these guys off your hands. So buzz off!"

With a flick of her fingers, Lambdadelta simply sent the spirit flying, sending Yuka away from the group so she could go on with her little offer.

"L... Lambda... what are you doing here?"

Ange, who fully recovered by then, stood up and was rather uncomfortable to see the Witch of Certainty present here.

lambdadelta14.png

"Oh, hiya Ange~! Here, catch! I totally held onto this for you!"

Still a bit uneasy with Lambdadelta around, Ange immediately got a hold of herself as she was tossed over a book... which she recognized to be the Book of the Single Truth.

"Well... hm.... it was tricky to get a hold of the book with a living doll running around, but I got that taken care of. Now, it might be instant for you guys, but I'm going to send you back into the Game. Be sure to thank me later and stuff! Oh! And give a little helping hand to the others when it comes to beating up that Golden Witch Beatrice! Alright?"

Awkward silence came from Ange as she listened to this, giving the look that would instantly appear like she were to say "bullshit" towards Lambdadelta.

@Atomyk @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gen. Magic Senpai @DapperDogman

"Ehe... heheh..."

Erika weakly grinned and laughed, still determined to keep on fighting anyways. It was like she wasn't going to stop here... but yet... something tugged at her senses... and for a moment, Erika gave a genuine pained look towards Morgan.

"... I'm sorry."

The detective managed to whisper this out before collapsing to the ground, succumbing to her wounds that she had deliberately ignored this entire time in the fight... her scythe disappearing in a flash of light. Before anyone could try and check on Erika, to see if they could heal her or force her out of her trance... the detective soon disappeared in front of them, disappearing in a cluster of blue butterflies.

At least for now... they wouldn't have to hurt her or Robin any further. However... it seems like she had left something for them, and it appeared to be a golden key. What it could do for them... it was unknown, but it gave off an importance that made it seem ridiculous to leave alone.

tumblr_inline_n8q83d4FJC1sfvecc.png

M-Mother!

A lump formed in her throat as she watched her own mother disappear into butterflies. She knew better than to think she was dead. Erika was a Witch, someone above the common logic that mankind lived with. She could suffer a thousand human deaths, but still come out fine, no worse for wear. However, that didn't ease the pain that she felt, the pain of regret.

The regret of causing her mother to suffer like that. To feel as though she needed to apologize to her daughter. To make her feel as if she had done something wrong.

She didn't want to cry here, not in front of the others.

For now, she would hold it in and wait for another time, somewhere that no one would have to suffer her whining.​

Oh, now you've done it.

"Ehe... heheh..."

"... I'm sorry."

Jamie Prime watched in awe as Lucina dealt what appeared to be the final blow. His dupes softened up the target, though many of them died in their efforts... Jamie was deeply moved by their memories and their emotions at the end of their lives, dying valiantly in battle and in protection of the rest of them, Jamie Prime included.

"Thanks... guys", he whispered to himself, as his mind relived the dying moments of the 20+ dupes that were killed in action. He started to approach Lucina, slowly, after he had absorbed all of the dupes' memories...

"Anytime" approached Lucina as well, since he was closer to the action. He congratulated her on her actions in dispatching Robin. "That was beautiful, babe," he said, "but it came up just a bit short. It was almost as beautiful as you."

J-800 approached the golden key and picked it up. He then brought it over to Sarah Connor, and then handed her the key. "This may be for a vehicle. Or a door."

• Love
Reactions: Mari

Oh, now you've done it.

"Ehe... heheh..."

"... I'm sorry."

tumblr_inline_n8q83d4FJC1sfvecc.png

M-Mother!

A lump formed in her throat as she watched her own mother disappear into butterflies. She knew better than to think she was dead. Erika was a Witch, someone above the common logic that mankind lived with. She could suffer a thousand human deaths, but still come out fine, no worse for wear. However, that didn't ease the pain that she felt, the pain of regret.

The regret of causing her mother to suffer like that. To feel as though she needed to apologize to her daughter. To make her feel as if she had done something wrong.

She didn't want to cry here, not in front of the others.

For now, she would hold it in and wait for another time, somewhere that no one would have to suffer her whining.​

Mettaton couldn't continue watching the scene unfold in silence any longer, and burst out bawling on his knees.

tumblr_inline_modeh9Tns61qz4rgp.gif

"The pain, the anguish, the drama, the conflict! The raw emotion!~ That-...t-that was simply stunning!~"

Mettaton then raised his hands in roaring applause, cheering over his tears.

"Brava!~ Bra-va!~"

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective

@Lizzy @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Hospes @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie Prime watched in awe as Lucina dealt what appeared to be the final blow. His dupes softened up the target, though many of them died in their efforts... Jamie was deeply moved by their memories and their emotions at the end of their lives, dying valiantly in battle and in protection of the rest of them, Jamie Prime included.

"Thanks... guys", he whispered to himself, as his mind relived the dying moments of the 20+ dupes that were killed in action. He started to approach Lucina, slowly, after he had absorbed all of the dupes' memories...

"Anytime" approached Lucina as well, since he was closer to the action. He congratulated her on her actions in dispatching Robin. "That was beautiful, babe," he said, "but it came up just a bit short. It was almost as beautiful as you."

J-800 approached the golden key and picked it up. He then brought it over to Sarah Connor, and then handed her the key. "This may be for a vehicle. Or a door."

Mettaton couldn't continue watching the scene unfold in silence any longer, and burst out bawling on his knees.

tumblr_inline_modeh9Tns61qz4rgp.gif

"The pain, the anguish, the drama, the conflict! The raw emotion!~ That-...t-that was simply stunning!~"

Mettaton then raised his hands in roaring applause, cheering over his tears.

"Brava!~ Bra-va!~"

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective

@Lizzy @Mari @Wdge Antilles @Hospes @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest
tumblr_inline_n8q83cqbOe1sfvecc.png

"Beautiful, huh...?"

"Funny... Trying to kill the man who not only saved her father, but her whole world... Who couldn't even control his own actions? The man that is my father and will cause me to disappear if he dies...? Yeah, that's real beautiful, Mister Madrox..." Morgan harshly critiqued, obviously displeased by the man's attempts to flirt with Lucina over the subject of nearly killing Robin, "And before you say it... Robin Tact is being controlled by the true culprit, as is Erika Furudo. The Red reveals the truth."

tumblr_inline_n8q83cVDha1sfvecc.png

"And Mister Sexy Legs Robot..." Her eyes turned to Mettaton, tears barely held back, "Please... This isn't a show, so stop applauding, please."

tumblr_inline_n8q83cqbOe1sfvecc.png

"Beautiful, huh...?"

"Funny... Trying to kill the man who not only saved her father, but her whole world... Who couldn't even control his own actions? The man that is my father and will cause me to disappear if he dies...? Yeah, that's real beautiful, Mister Madrox..." Morgan harshly critiqued, obviously displeased by the man's attempts to flirt with Lucina over the subject of nearly killing Robin, "And before you say it... Robin Tact is being controlled by the true culprit, as is Erika Furudo. The Red reveals the truth."

tumblr_inline_n8q83cVDha1sfvecc.png

"And Mister Sexy Legs Robot..." Her eyes turned to Mettaton, tears barely held back, "Please... This isn't a show, so stop applauding, please."

"But, darling..." Mettaton responded,

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"Isn't life the greatest show of all?"

He took a moment to recuperate, wiping away his tears, and holding a breath.

"I meant no disrespect...but with a show of such passion, I couldn't help but applaud."

"Alas...you have my apologies, Ms. Morgan."

@The Yuletide Tactician

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Hospes @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest

"But, darling..." Mettaton responded,

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"Isn't life the greatest show of all?"

He took a moment to recuperate, wiping away his tears, and holding a breath.

"I meant no disrespect...but with a show of such passion, I couldn't help but applaud."

"Alas...you have my apologies, Ms. Morgan."

@The Yuletide Tactician

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Hospes @FireDrake150 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Forrest
tumblr_inline_n8q83d69sH1sfvecc.png

"Oh... Well, thank you..." She hesitated for a moment, trying to think of what else to say, before sticking her hand out, "And I'm sorry too, Mister Mettaton, friends?"

Status
Not open for further replies.