Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 5
"The Badlands"

As the fighting progressed around the podiums, no one paid much attention to the deactivated Monokuma and his large Mega friend. The air between them seemed to shimmer as the two robot bears began to pixellate. They were quickly broken down into indistinguishable pieces, their data beginning to merge together. As if some supernatural force was forming them into something entirely new, a red aura emitted from the fusion of bears.

They grew to twice the size of even MegaKuma, a chilling red energy flowing around them.

ppTmLe4.png

It could only be described as Demon Monokuma.

"User lost, searching for trace amounts of... Hope..." The demonic bear lifted its nose, seeming to sniff the air. After a moment, it growled, shaking its head wildly.

"Hope...! Hope found! Too much Hope! Delete... Delete! Delete, Delete, Delete!!"

The bear's mouth dropped open, revealing an unnaturally large maw. The air around the bear seemed to tighten as he roared, releasing the energy into a concentrated blast. Almost too fast to comprehend, the blast slammed into Aoko, her form dissipating on contact. In mere seconds, it was as if the woman ceased to exist.

"Deleeeete!!!" The bear reached out a claw, the energy around him forming a giant claw outside of his reach. It stretched outward, flying out and taking hold of Sarutobi Hiruzen. Pulling the man into him, the bear giggled loudly, its laughter reverberating through the floor. As the man touched the red energy surrounding the bear, he too seemed to dissipate from existence.

BFaOoDd.jpg

Ludger had been momentarily shocked by this sudden development, and it took the death of another one of his allies to knock him into motion. Summoning his pistols, he fired a volley of bullets into the creature, but they seemed to evaporate upon touching the foul red energy.

"What the--"

"DELETE!" Shock waves emitted from the beast, red energy spreading out from him to form spikes that jutted out of the floor. Jiriaya was skewered by one of the spikes, his body dissipating before everyone's eyes. The bear then continued to scream out "DELETE", throwing out more blasts of energy from his mouth as he did so. Belphegor and Nito were caught by the blasts, though Cell managed to escape the third shot narrowly. The demon bear wasn't about to let him get away however, as he began to suck in air in Cell's direction. He became like a vacuum, pulling Cell closer to him. The perfect being was powerless to do anything as he was sucked into the bear's gaping maw.

wJl3fNY.png

"Ludger!" Makoto yelled to him over the communicator. "What's happening? We've suddenly lost contact with--"

"A-A bear... A bear thing destroyed the final catalyst, and now he's on a rampage!"

"Destroyed the--" Makoto took in a sharp intake of breath. "Ludger, if they're gone, get everyone out of there! Now!"

Realizing Makoto had the right idea, Ludger quickly lifted his spear.

bR8T4kS.png

However, someone didn't want him to leave just yet--

t0EEqdJ.png

"Wait!! You can't just leave me here! Not with this thing! Don't go, don't go!" Junko grabbed hold of Ludger's arm, who couldn't do much to shake her with the transport already starting. The demon Monokuma readied another mouth blast, but he seemed to freeze as the world around everyone broke away into nothing.

After a moment of silence, the world of nothingness then rebuilt from the ground up. Dust clouded the vision of the survivors until a visible surface had finally been recreated around them. Once the new area was entirely visible to the group of Akibahara crusaders, they would see a deserted wasteland.

keyblade-graveyard.jpg

The ground was hot, dusty and made of rough clay. The sunlight that beat down on their heads from the sky was brutally hot. Lastly, all around them, the group would see miles and miles of weapons stuck into the ground. They weren't just any weapons either. They were keyblades, the same type of weapon that their comrade Aqua carried with her.

Aqua rushed in front of everyone, stopping them with a motion of her hand. "I know this place!" she cried. "This place is a world from my own universe! It's called... The Keyblade Graveyard."

KHBBS_065.jpg

The keyblade master grinned excitedly. "Finding the divergent catalyst here shouldn't be a problem. Out of any of us, I know this world best. I'm sure I can figure out this world's alternative history and lead us in the right direction."

After speaking, Aqua's communicator began to beep. Oddly enough, everyone's communicators began beeping after hers did. The group looked around, for the divergent catalyst, but saw nothing. Perhaps the communicators were malfunctioning?

yTKW3TK.png

As they traveled, Aqua explained the history of the world as best she could. "This place is a graveyard now. Long ago, a war was fought here between keyblade wielders and seekers of darkness over a great, powerful source of light. The blades of the fallen warriors still stand here today, so I don't think that the keyblade war has anything to do with this world's alternate history; it looked the same in my version of the world," Aqua explained. "I'll take some time, but I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out…"

The group traveled for days after arriving, loosing themselves within the massive maze of old keyblades. A week had passed and they still hadn't found anything to do with the world's alternate history. They only found more dirt, dust, and broken, rusty keys.

Aqua sighed. "It doesn't make any sense. Nothing about this world looks any different. After the Keyblade War happened here, the only thing to happen afterwards was fairly recent. My friends, Terra and Ven, along with myself came to this world, seeking to question a master about the sneaky things he had been up to lately. The master—Xehanort—betrayed us, stole Terra's body to use for his own, and the dark master's apprentice—Vanitas—possessed my friend Ven. I fought and defeated the dark master's apprentice, stopping him. And later, I fought and stopped the dark master himself before I was trapped in the Ream of Darkness--an empty world were lost souls reside--by accident. But I don't see any sign of either of them—"

A voice suddenly echoed in the heads of everyone in the group, laughing darkly.

"Are you sure about that, Aqua?"

Aqua blinked, looking around.

yu11zht.png

"That voice… Vanitas?!"

"That's right. After so long, I'm surprised you haven't forgotten about me."

"You should be gone. I stopped you," Aqua told him, narrowing her eyes.

latest

"You should have? That's a laugh. You didn't. I'm still here. YOU failed to stop me. You stopped Master Xehanort, but you were too pathetic to even have the nerve to face me. So with you gone and Master Xehanort gone, do you know what I did? I forged the ultimate keyblade and brought many worlds into darkness."

Aqua felt her legs tremble.

"No…"

Vanitas chuckled. "Yes, I did. Would you like a second chance at stopping me? You'll have to look for me. I broke myself into two pieces and hid them somewhere in this world. Find and destroy both parts and the real me will come back. You'll have a chance to really stop me this time. Aqua, I'll be waiting for you at the crossroads once I've returned…"

An image of what the two pieces of Vanitas looked like appeared before the group.

BattleMissionEmblem.png

Aqua clenched a fist, her arms shaking.

1mGtroT.png

"We know who the divergent catalyst is. Now we just need to find these two pieces of him so we can destroy them, before finally destroying his real self."

Just in the nick of time, the Coalition communicators beeped, showing a map of the area on their screens that they had finally managed to compile.

Locations:

Seat of War - A small outcropping of rock overlooking the shattered vista below.

Twister Trench - It appears to be a trench full of vicious looking storms. Tread with caution.

Fissure- A small ravine containing a few tents. They appear to be shopping areas run by moogles—quirky, adorable little creatures who live in Aqua's universe…

Crossroads - Four crossroads, covered by the keyblades of wielders who fell during the Keyblade War. It was here Aqua and her companions faced Master Xehanort and Vanitas long ago…

Dark Cave - An unknown location. It appears to be fairly new on the map.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! AGENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes - EXECUTED! TRAITOR! BEGGED FOR DEATH!
@FancyForrest as Wander - DIED! INNOCENT! CONSUMED BY BLACK FIRE!
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano - DIED! INNOCENT! SHATTERED!
@MrDubWubs as Vi - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED BY A METEOR!
@Korra as Dante - DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCHED THROUGH THE HEART!
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell - DIED! INNOCENT! HEADS SMASHED IN!
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon - DIED! INNOCENT! IMMOLATED!
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@Dinoteen as Cell - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!

While Storm and Crusader had tried their best in the battle...so many had lost their lives in the slaughter. It was starting to be too much. The uselessness of not being able to save them all...Storm would sigh heavily and shake it off, it did nothing to dwell on it now.

Instead her and Crusader would head towards Twister Trench, perhaps Storm's powers would allow some safe navigation among the treacherous trenches?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

LZuoBvi.png

"Uh." Junko was totally getting a vibe, but her feet were off the ground and that was really all that mattered, right? "It's really hot out here so can we find some shade? And some water... and something to eat? What have we been eating the past week? I can't even remember."​
"Yeah, sorry about the heat," Shiki said, being that kind of cringe-worthy guy who thinks he's smoother than he actually is. Cough, cough. "Well, something to drink and eat... Well, we'll worry about that later. I'll take good care of you," he said, not lightening up on his... "vibe." Shade though, he could provide if he looked around.

Speaking of shade, he imagined he looked really shady walking with Junko in his arms into the Dark Cave to see what was going on there.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Any cave peeps​

Joshua raised his eyebrow somewhat at both questions, eyeing him suspiciously "Ahm.. Yes... We've been for,If I have been counting the days correctly, around 3 to 4 days... So uh.. yes, I suppose.... Though after her death I... I miss her." I miss her beauty.. I miss her lips.. I miss her love.. "But not matter. The fact that she will be coming back makes me feel alive all again!" Smiling, he then looked at him with reassurance "My name is Joshua Graham. I am from the year 2281, but I was born earlier in Utah before going to the Mojave Wasteland, and Zion Canyon."

@Mari
@Mighty Roman
Joseph smiled pleasantly, but there wasn't much enthusiasm in it. 'Awh, that's sweet, pal. She'll be back, I'm sure of it. ' However, in his head he thought, 'All alive again?' What a sickening bunch of- ''Here's my card. It has all you need to know about me.'
Joseph Aniphage
The Dark Detective
Magical Man of Mystical Mysteries
'Some things in life are a mystery-So let me solve them.
It was clear that Joseph and Joshua had very different ideas about love. Joseph just hoped that she preferred the bad boys to this soppy mess he was in competition with.
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Heading to the Dark Cave, he knelt down to the boy's height. 'Why did you decide to go here? Caves are usually pretty bloody dangerous, especially for children.'

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @york

Rewind?
Ooooh trippy.

Thanks to Max's quick thinking, Coco was safe from having been eaten! The reaper child blinked, surprised when Max simply tackled her out of nowhere.

"Hey! What was that for? Meanie!"

Confused by Max's warning, Higashizawa glanced over his shoulder and saw the creature coming.

"Holy hell! What is that thing? Erm, that's not part of the game." Frantically, he glanced at Max, Bayonetta, and Coco before looking back at the creature.

"All right, well, I can try to fight it off. But I'll need to contact my boss about this. In fact..."

He reached into his pocket, pulling out a phone. He tossed it to Max.

"If you aren't the fighting type, call him for me and tell him something is wrong with Day 5! Okay?"

As Max caught the phone, she would realize it was already... ringing.
Bayonetta smiled. "Well, I always fancied myself as the fighting type, so," she said, "let's dance!"

B2combo20.png

She rushed in and gave a swift, hard kick to the shadow being, kicking it airborne, and then firing her Love is Blue arsenal at it as it drifted a short distance away. "Unfortunately for you, I am in a terrible mood right now. Terrible for you, but good for me I suppose", she said. She wished the creature were the traitor that killed her, or one of a few individuals she would love to unceremoniously execute, but the shadow creature would do. She looked back at Max.

"Don't look this way, little one", she said, with a wink.

She then used her Umbran abilities to produce a foot, or a boot, from the outfit of Madama Butterfly herself. She would then use it to stomp on the shadow creature that threatened them earlier.

tumblr_na5yuzcsGN1tam5emo3_250.gif

"Here's to squashing the little pests that trouble us so", she said as she continued to put the Umbran boot to the shadow creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @OrlandoBloomers

Joseph smiled pleasantly, but there wasn't much enthusiasm in it. 'Awh, that's sweet, pal. She'll be back, I'm sure of it. ' However, in his head he thought, 'All alive again?' What a sickening bunch of- ''Here's my card. It has all you need to know about me.'

It was clear that Joseph and Joshua had very different ideas about love. Joseph just hoped that she preferred the bad boys to this soppy mess he was in competition with.
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Heading to the Dark Cave, he knelt down to the boy's height. 'Why did you decide to go here? Caves are usually pretty bloody dangerous, especially for children.'

He nodded, seemingly content at his words as he read the card "Interesting. I'll be sure to take note of this, Joseph." The smile the procured out of the bandages then turn into a sort of poker face, patting Joseph's shoulder. "I thank you for you kind words, Joseph. It would be the few times that I've ever heard them in a long while."

@Mighty Roman

Frank had just lost someone he very much cared about. No way was he going to watch a little girl die. So Frank did just as she requested.

He tore the little creatures away, firing with pinpoint accuracy and almost inhuman speed at them. The old man had to switch to his saber eventually, the bright red blade whooshing through the air.

Though help certainly was on Frank's mind.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Frank eliminated creature after creature as the girl screamed and clung to him for her life. Eventually, the creatures ditched the girl and began to swarm Frank instead--realizing he was the bigger threat. They began poking their sharp, needle-like hands into him.

The girl stumbled back, gasping. "No, please don't hurt him!" she shouted at the creatures. "It's me you want!"

@BarrenThin
"Maybe for one, you might have a bomb hidden on your body, and before you could throw it I would be prepared to shoot you." Joshua smiled innocently as he nodded at him, Holstering the pistol. "Your name. What is it?"
Ruby Rose & Sophie

Ruby perked up upon hearing talk about a weapon "Ooh! A classic!" she said excitedly, clasping her hands together "Can I see it?" she asked, looking quite intrigued indeed... She always had a keen interest in weapons like these, custom-built, or classics like a sword and a shield, even outside of beacon academy, weapons like the ones she was familiar with often caught her attention. Sophie on the other hand blinked a bit, looking a little curious as to why the boy was so secretive about what he was drawing; could his work be that important? She wasn't too sure what to think about it.
Lapis only gave an evident sigh at how Joshua decided to make this the first impression towards the young boy. Again, afraid that she might pull the wrong strings, the bounty hunter let them do the talking.

On the other hand, Red's Pikachu didn't seem to be on guard around the boy. As much as the electric mouse hopped off of Red's shoulder and onto the ground near the boy.

"Pika pikaaa!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @york
LZuoBvi.png

"Uh." Junko was totally getting a vibe, but her feet were off the ground and that was really all that mattered, right? "It's really hot out here so can we find some shade? And some water... and something to eat? What have we been eating the past week? I can't even remember."​
"Yeah, sorry about the heat," Shiki said, being that kind of cringe-worthy guy who thinks he's smoother than he actually is. Cough, cough. "Well, something to drink and eat... Well, we'll worry about that later. I'll take good care of you," he said, not lightening up on his... "vibe." Shade though, he could provide if he looked around.

Speaking of shade, he imagined he looked really shady walking with Junko in his arms into the Dark Cave to see what was going on there.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Any cave peeps​

@ResistingTheEnlightened

"M-My name?" the boy stammered nervously, still uncomfortable with the idea the man in front of him had a gun, even with it put away. "My parents said I shouldn't tell my name to strangers! I shouldn't even be talking to them!" he exclaimed, whirling around to face the cave wall again--attempting to ignore them. "Uh, but I shouldn't show you my sword; you might take it," he told Ruby, biting his lower lip. When Red's Pikachu jumped down from his shoulder, the boy flinched, glancing behind him to see it.

"Whoa! What's that!?" he questioned, eyes going wide as he gazed at Pikachu in wonder.

@Gummi Bunnies @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

Upon entering Dark Cave Shiki, Junko, and Joseph would see Joshua, Red, Lapis, Ruby, and Sophie standing near a young boy who had decorated the cave with quite a lot of drawings. He frowned, seeing more people entering the cave.

"Ugh, so much for this being my new secret place," he mumbled. "I decided to come here... to make something for my friends," he said, replying to Joseph.

@Verite @Atomyk @Mighty Roman
"Oh, we get those people vowing to protect their friends back home, too." Kalifa commented. "You wouldn't believe the lengths the Straw Hats will go to save their friends."

"Their captain Monkey D. Luffy is so obsessed with protecting his friends that he even committed an act of war against the World Government to save one of them." Kaku added. "You should be glad that you have anyone willing to put in even a quarter of the amount of effort they did for their friend."

"You say that you can take care of yourself, but this adventure is such that no one should try going it alone." Kaku continued.

"I suppose after being put on the injured list twice, some people are getting a bit protective of you." Kalifa added. "Anyway, what can you tell us about the unversed?"

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aqua sighed. "Well, I don't need everyone vowing to protect me. That's just... silly. We should all work together to protect each other." She glanced away, starting to walk toward the Fissure with everyone. "And I know I've been injured twice, but I've been injured more times than I can count. The life I live is a dangerous one. So that's exactly why I taught myself healing magic when I was young. I just want all of us to focus on each other and not just... me"

If people were only focused on her, what would happen if she died? It would be a huge blow to the group, and Aqua didn't want that.

"Anyhow, unversed were created from powerful negative emotions. It was Vanitas who created them, the same one we want to destroy. So once we stop him, if there are any left they should all disappear," she explained.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang

.....He was far too happy. Far too cheerful for the Counter Guardian and his liking. Nevertheless, something long untouched was softened by his earnest manner in his heart. An idle memory, that he had seen more like the film of someone elses life then his own. Some warzone where he was needed, surrounded by curious children. Feh.

Tracing the keyblades was making him sentimental, something he wasn't entirely sure he was alright with. Completely ignoring the fact it was far too late where he was concerned, he simply asked him.

"Could you take us to meet your parents?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb
@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works

The boy tilted his head, dropping his hands at his sides after hearing them speak.

"Take you to see my parents? Why? Am I in trouble?" he asked, wary of the question.​

Frank eliminated creature after creature as the girl screamed and clung to him for her life. Eventually, the creatures ditched the girl and began to swarm Frank instead--realizing he was the bigger threat. They began poking their sharp, needle-like hands into him.

The girl stumbled back, gasping. "No, please don't hurt him!" she shouted at the creatures. "It's me you want!"

@BarrenThin

"M-My name?" the boy stammered nervously, still uncomfortable with the idea the man in front of him had a gun, even with it put away. "My parents said I shouldn't tell my name to strangers! I shouldn't even be talking to them!" he exclaimed, whirling around to face the cave wall again--attempting to ignore them. "Uh, but I shouldn't show you my sword; you might take it," he told Ruby, biting his lower lip. When Red's Pikachu jumped down from his shoulder, the boy flinched, glancing behind him to see it.

"Whoa! What's that!?" he questioned, eyes going wide as he gazed at Pikachu in wonder.

Upon entering Dark Cave Shiki, Junko, and Joseph would see Joshua, Red, Lapis, Ruby, and Sophie standing near a young boy who had decorated the cave with quite a lot of drawings. He frowned, seeing more people entering the cave.

"Ugh, so much for this being my new secret place," he mumbled. "I decided to come here... to make something for my friends," he said, replying to Joseph.

Aqua sighed. "Well, I don't need everyone vowing to protect me. That's just... silly. We should all work together to protect each other." She glanced away, starting to walk toward the Fissure with everyone. "And I know I've been injured twice, but I've been injured more times than I can count. The life I live is a dangerous one. So that's exactly why I taught myself healing magic when I was young. I just want all of us to focus on each other and not just... me"

If people were only focused on her, what would happen if she died? It would be a huge blow to the group, and Aqua didn't want that.

"Anyhow, unversed were created from powerful negative emotions. It was Vanitas who created them, the same one we want to destroy. So once we stop him, if there are any left they should all disappear," she explained.

"I'm a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin. I protect people." Riley said. "I have failed to save a life twice now, and I'll be damned if I won't help save yours!" Riley said. "You're a very useful asset to the team. You know your way around."

"I'm a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin. I protect people." Riley said. "I have failed to save a life twice now, and I'll be damned if I won't help save yours!" Riley said. "You're a very useful asset to the team. You know your way around."

Aqua chuckled. "I hope I don't look like I need saving right now. I'm perfectly healthy. If anyone needs saving, it's Teresa," Aqua said with a frown. "She still hasn't woken up yet..."

@Fissure

4.jpg

At the fissure, the group would find a set-up containing four different tents. Little white creatures known as moogles could be seen entering and exiting the first tent, the second tent appears to be a bit noisy, strange smells waft outside of the third tent, and inside the fourth tent you can hear someone... crying.

Which tent will you explore?

Aqua frowned upon hearing the crying from the fourth tent.

"What's going on in there, I wonder?"

A moogle wandered out of the first tent and glanced at Aqua. "A woman in that tent lost her son, kupo. They're refugees from other worlds."

"I see," Aqua said with a sigh, before asking the moogle. "Do you sell flowers?"

If someone was sad and had lost their children, Aqua wanted to visit and pay them a kindness.

"Sure do, kupo! Right here in the first tent."​

Aqua chuckled. "I hope I don't look like I need saving right now. I'm perfectly healthy. If anyone needs saving, it's Teresa," Aqua said with a frown. "She still hasn't woken up yet..."

"I-I can't wake someone from a Coma. I can only do first aid and surgical stuff." Riley said on the verge of crying. "You healed her except for the coma. We can't do anything more." Riley also stepped into Tent 1 to see if there's any medical supplies he could buy, despite not having the correct currency.

Last edited:
@Twister Trench
@Jeremi
140422-twister-funnel-cloud-jsw-233p_339b9d06926551b1257bd43810a56e3a.jpg

There wasn't much to say about this place. The appearance of it said everything. Many dangerous twisters swirled around you. At the end of the path was a curious looking treasure chest, but it was quite a ways away. The only way you were going to make it to the treasure chest was if you ran for it!

Instructions: Roll a 10 sided die. Your roll will determine your progress through the trench.

@Twister Trench
@Jeremi
140422-twister-funnel-cloud-jsw-233p_339b9d06926551b1257bd43810a56e3a.jpg

There wasn't much to say about this place. The appearance of it said everything. Many dangerous twisters swirled around you. At the end of the path was a curious looking treasure chest, but it was quite a ways away. The only way you were going to make it to the treasure chest was if you ran for it!

Instructions: Roll a 10 sided die. Your roll will determine your progress through the trench.

Seeing the scene in front of them Storm was hoping that her control over the elements would help her and Crusader navigate the trench with out much trouble. "Stay behind me Crusader." To use flight was treacherous so instead they'd try to run it.

Crusader nodded as Storm got ready. "Go!" With that both were off Storm hoping she could concentrate enough to divert the worst of the winds.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

rs_500x281-130603130854-Arya_reaction_zps4a3aaa6d.gif

So this is it...

Mercy could only vainly watch as the ones around her made a mockery of her act of generosity. From compelling speeches of blinded fools whom believed into this romantic heroism to old faces that haunted her, the young teenager had enough of these petite games. Arising, taking note of Soul's ebony blood, the self-proclaimed Child of Aki's eyes widen, instinctively reaching for Needle. Unsheathing it from her hip, Arya hastily raised her right hand, and lo, a "Shield of Shadows" conjured in her hands, composed entirely of dark energy. Feeling one of the needle-like darts pierce her lower stomach, Arya growled, her red eyes flickering slightly back into their normal coloring, the shield fading away into nothingness.

Knowing diplomacy had all but shattered, the Northerner slammed her boot forwards, kicking the steel table towards Soul with shockingly unreal strength. Wine splashed into the air, glass shattering upon the steel flooring below, tensions rising between the two drastically different groups of people. Like the conflicts since the Age of Heroes, diplomacy had all but shattered, the banners of war having been raised in preference. Heavily breathing, feeling the needle that had dug itself into her lower abdomen, Arya simply yanked it out, her powers beyond something as trivial as Soul's normally crippling effects, partially thanks to the gifts of an Arch-Demon whom reach extended entire universes. However, it was not mute, the flickering color in her eyes and weakening state an evident reality that the traitor was not invincible.

Feeling her voice grow grim, she looked directly at Chris, her right hand turning into a fist, as if she was clenching another sword or shield. Suddenly lashing it out from a fair distance, the militaristic agent against the forces of the undead would feel a sensation best described as a whip collide against his upper chest. Arya, wielding this wrathful, seemingly invisible whip, continued to lash out at Chris, all the while horridly crying and growling out.

"Do not talk about her, as if you knew her! None of you know true suffering, none of you!! I'll have you and your sister's head!!!"

It was only then that she saw Makoto suddenly thrust himself into the VR room, with other Coalition members presumably standing nearby. Memories flooded, recalling her more humble days in the headquarters, learning to practice with a bow, training herself with the sword, and generally enjoying a happy life. It was not perfect, the overwhelming emotion of loss keeping her awake many nights, but it was a life she could truly call her own. But, in her quest for redemption and retribution, she had forsaken it, a fallen angel who believes she has ascended. Even with the power of a God, a lone Singularist, even Arya cannot change fate and the destiny around her. With that, only darkness remained, a moth fluttering towards a flame, her wings already beginning to burn.

"Ma..koto..."

She called out, her eyes flashing into their normal stoic ash, the iconic wolfish gaze of the She-Wolf. Standing in silence, the dust settling from the fury attacks and wrath, Arya softly looked around. Hissing softly to herself, she abruptly dashed forwards, briefly fading into a puff of literal, physical darkness. Reappearing before the front entrance of the VR room, the Stark gazed behind her, the traitor tightening her expression.

With complete silence, Arya began to flee, swinging left out of the room, Needle boldly waving in her left.

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes (?)

@Fissure

At the fissure, the group would find a set-up containing four different tents. Little white creatures known as moogles could be seen entering and exiting the first tent, the second tent appears to be a bit noisy, strange smells waft outside of the third tent, and inside the fourth tent you can hear someone... crying.

Which tent will you explore?

@Chris Lang

Aqua frowned upon hearing the crying from the fourth tent.

"What's going on in there, I wonder?"

A moogle wandered out of the first tent and glanced at Aqua. "A woman in that tent lost her son, kupo. They're refugees from other worlds."

"I see," Aqua said with a sigh, before asking the moogle. "Do you sell flowers?"

If someone was sad and had lost their children, Aqua wanted to visit and pay them a kindness.

"Sure do, kupo! Right here in the first tent."​

"The second tent seems to be a bit on the noisy side." Kaku noted dryly.

"Perhaps we should investigate to see what the fuss is." Kalifa replied.

They headed toward the second tent, wondering what was inside. They were prepared just in case the inhabitants of that tent turned out to be hostile.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles

rs_500x281-130603130854-Arya_reaction_zps4a3aaa6d.gif

So this is it...

Mercy could only vainly watch as the ones around her made a mockery of her act of generosity. From compelling speeches of blinded fools whom believed into this romantic heroism to old faces that haunted her, the young teenager had enough of these petite games. Arising, taking note of Soul's ebony blood, the self-proclaimed Child of Aki's eyes widen, instinctively reaching for Needle. Unsheathing it from her hip, Arya hastily raised her right hand, and lo, a "Shield of Shadows" conjured in her hands, composed entirely of dark energy. Feeling one of the needle-like darts pierce her lower stomach, Arya growled, her red eyes flickering slightly back into their normal coloring, the shield fading away into nothingness.

Knowing diplomacy had all but shattered, the Northerner slammed her boot forwards, kicking the steel table towards Soul with shockingly unreal strength. Wine splashed into the air, glass shattering upon the steel flooring below, tensions rising between the two drastically different groups of people. Like the conflicts since the Age of Heroes, diplomacy had all but shattered, the banners of war having been raised in preference. Heavily breathing, feeling the needle that had dug itself into her lower abdomen, Arya simply yanked it out, her powers beyond something as trivial as Soul's normally crippling effects, partially thanks to the gifts of an Arch-Demon whom reach extended entire universes. However, it was not mute, the flickering color in her eyes and weakening state an evident reality that the traitor was not invincible.

Feeling her voice grow grim, she looked directly at Chris, her right hand turning into a fist, as if she was clenching another sword or shield. Suddenly lashing it out from a fair distance, the militaristic agent against the forces of the undead would feel a sensation best described as a whip collide against his upper chest. Arya, wielding this wrathful, seemingly invisible whip, continued to lash out at Chris, all the while horridly crying and growling out.

"Do not talk about her, as if you knew her! None of you know true suffering, none of you!! I'll have you and your sister's head!!!"

It was only then that she saw Makoto suddenly thrust himself into the VR room, with other Coalition members presumably standing nearby. Memories flooded, recalling her more humble days in the headquarters, learning to practice with a bow, training herself with the sword, and generally enjoying a happy life. It was not perfect, the overwhelming emotion of loss keeping her awake many nights, but it was a life she could truly call her own. But, in her quest for redemption and retribution, she had forsaken it, a fallen angel who believes she has ascended. Even with the power of a God, a lone Singularist, even Arya cannot change fate and the destiny around her. With that, only darkness remained, a moth fluttering towards a flame, her wings already beginning to burn.

"Ma..koto..."

She called out, her eyes flashing into their normal stoic ash, the iconic wolfish gaze of the She-Wolf. Standing in silence, the dust settling from the fury attacks and wrath, Arya softly looked around. Hissing softly to herself, she abruptly dashed forwards, briefly fading into a puff of literal, physical darkness. Reappearing before the front entrance of the VR room, the Stark gazed behind her, the traitor tightening her expression.

With complete silence, Arya began to flee, swinging left out of the room, Needle boldly waving in her left.

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes (?)

Caught off guard by the table kicking, Naoya ducked out of his chair into a tumble to escape the strike. He landed in a heap off to the side, dazed by the sudden hostility. It seemed for now, he would be a non-factor in the chase.

"No!" Over the kicked table, Abel scrambled, his steps ringing out with a crash. They couldn't let Arya get away, not when she could set off further widespread havoc. He soon came within a few inches of her, his hand reaching out to grab her by the collar, "We don't have to do this, Arya!"

@Verite @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Krieg

@BarrenThin

cute-gif-pika-pikachu-Favim.com-836229.gif

"Pika chu!" Pikachu apparently wasn't so cautious around this boy, because usually people that got close to Pikachu that it didn't know would get shocked instantly. Red didn't seem to type up a message on his pokedex, due to the fact that the others were already talking to the boy, and he didn't want to pressure the boy even further.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Takumi

@BarrenThin

Frank's Kevlar helped little ad the little creatures began to swarm and stab at him. It was the little girl's peril and his own massive pain tolerance that kept him going. The old man knew he needed breathing room. Shrugging the creatures he could knock off, he grabbed a flash grenade from his pack. This was going to hurt. He pulled the pin, threw it up, and covered the girl's ears, jerking her so she wouldn't be looking at the blast.

A blinding light and absolutely deafening sound overwhelmed him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@BarrenThin

"Well..." He revolved his hand around the entirety of the group "We could be your friends. I am Joshua Graham. And you are? Please, do trust me. I am not here to hurt you." He extended his hand toward the little boy, smiling slightly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Fi thought about their choices and began in the direction of the Fissure, where Aqua's usual group went. If the others in the small group the joined followed was up to them since Link quietly followed beside her. Plus the two were curious about the shops and such.

@Raven @FireDrake150 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chris Lang @The rest of the Fissure group

Status
Not open for further replies.