Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark Cave
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @york
Secret_Place_(Art).png

Those who would head for the dark cave would find a very small cave with drawings all over the walls. It was hard to make them out with how dark it was. Within the darkness, you also see a boy who appears to be drawing on the wall.

551230_1285928648309_full.jpg

"Almost done... I really hope Sora and Kairi like this..."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
"So... there are shops in a wasteland...?" Claire was, well, perplexed. She gave Aqua a blank stare. It seemed this was Aqua's territory, or at least a parallel version of it, so Claire didn't even hesitate to stick with her friend. Besides, she needed to make sure Aqua was still okay after her ordeal in the last week. "Well, I'll come with, Aqua. You know this place best."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles

"Yes, there are shops just about everywhere. I visited an entire world that was a prison once, and even that place had a shop. The creatures that run them, moogles, can be found just about anywhere in my universe. They're accustomed to all kinds of places," Aqua explained to Claire and any of her other friends who might have been listening. She stopped walking toward the Fissure, however, when she heard Legolas speak...
Legolas dreaded this moment in his mind. Though his external expression was stoic, he knew he had failed earlier. Dare he follow along and subject Aqua to more of his future shortcomings, he wondered in his mind.

Then, he decided.

Legolas2.png

"I am truly sorry my lady. When given a chance to serve you, I ended up causing you much pain. For your good I shall stay away from you. If I fail again, at least it will not be of consequence to you. Fare well."

He bowed to her respectfully, and looked towards the other options.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

MjZ0VfW.png

"Eh, Legolas, you don't have to go!" Aqua called out. "What happened at that place had nothing to do with you!"

So now Aqua knew why Legolas had been acting strange...

"It entirely had to do with that evil version of... me."

iqb9pOA.png

"So if anyone failed... it was me... The fact that data version of myself even appeared means there is potential for her to exist in my heart. I was hurt because of her, so I was hurt because of myself. My own... darkness."

Because that evil me was right. Sometimes, I do hear those dark voices whisper in my head. I ALWAYS ignore them, but they still... exist. Truly shameful.

"But it's in the past now. I just want us to move on so we don't have to think about it anymore."

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin

@Dark Cave
Secret_Place_(Art).png

Those who would head for the dark cave would find a very small cave with drawings all over the walls. It was hard to make them out with how dark it was. Within the darkness, you also see a boy who appears to be drawing on the wall.

Joshua's uncertainty brought out it's pistol from it's holster, walking over to the boy in a questionable manner "Hello? Little boy? Who are you?"

@Crossroads
@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works
keyblade-graveyard.jpg

At the crossroads you can see a land filled with old, rusty keys that stretches on for miles. Amidst the keys, you can hear the sound of... laughter. From out of the corner of your eye you see a child run past you, holding one of the old keys in his hand.

latest

"No more wooden swords for me!" the child cried. "I'm only going to fight with these really cool giant keys from now on! That's what Riku gets for breaking my sword!"

"Oh my~~~" Plutia said, surprised to find someone out here.

"What's your name, and what are you doing all the way out here?"

And idk, have Gnar continue being the gentleman he is.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @crossroad

@Seat of War
@BarrenThin
latest

Those who head for the Seat of War would find a very dangerous, unstable path of ground ahead of them. The view of below would look sickening to anyone with a fear of heights. And the view wasn't the only discomforting sight either...

On the edge of the click, the group would see a little girl dangling as she struggled to hang onto the edge.

char_12670_thumb.jpg

"Help! Please somebody help me!" she cried, letting out a scream afterwards.

As if dangling for her life wasn't bad enough, strange looking creatures began to climb the side of the mountain, attempting to grab onto her.
Flood.png

Frank, being alone, dashed forward with little thought and went to haul the girl up easily with one hand. With the other, he fired several shots down at the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Dark Cave
Secret_Place_(Art).png

Joshua's uncertainty brought out it's pistol from it's holster, walking over to the boy in a questionable manner "Hello? Little boy? Who are you?"
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby approached the boy, seeming quite curious "Um... Who?" she asked, curious about who Sora and Kairi werel, Sophie in the meantime had decided to inspect the drawing the boy was working on.

@Crossroads
keyblade-graveyard.jpg

At the crossroads you can see a land filled with old, rusty keys that stretches on for miles. Amidst the keys, you can hear the sound of... laughter. From out of the corner of your eye you see a child run past you, holding one of the old keys in his hand.

latest

"No more wooden swords for me!" the child cried. "I'm only going to fight with these really cool giant keys from now on! That's what Riku gets for breaking my sword!"

"Oi. Kid. What are you doing here in this place?"

Archer was confused, which was rare...Didn't seem the sort to show up randomly around here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

"So... there are shops in a wasteland...?" Claire was, well, perplexed. She gave Aqua a blank stare. It seemed this was Aqua's territory, or at least a parallel version of it, so Claire didn't even hesitate to stick with her friend. Besides, she needed to make sure Aqua was still okay after her ordeal in the last week. "Well, I'll come with, Aqua. You know this place best."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles
Kalifa and Kaku had not taken being left out of the fight very well. But clearly some cosmic force insisted that they play no part in the fight at all. Hence Kaku's sudden being stunned.

Would they have prevented some of the casualties in the battle had they been allowed by circumstances to participate? They would never know. As it was, they just had to move on and hope they would be able to make some sort of difference in the next battle.

Now they were in what appeared to be Aqua's home world, a world they knew nothing about. So staying near Aqua seemed wise. They were to accompany her to The Fissure.

"Yes, there are shops just about everywhere. I visited an entire world that was a prison once, and even that place had a shop. The creatures that run them, moogles, can be found just about anywhere in my universe. They're accustomed to all kinds of places," Aqua explained to Claire and any of her other friends who might have been listening. She stopped walking toward the Fissure, however, when she heard Legolas speak...

MjZ0VfW.png

"Eh, Legolas, you don't have to go!" Aqua called out. "What happened at that place had nothing to do with you!"

iqb9pOA.png

"So if anyone failed... it was me... The fact that data version of myself even appeared means there is potential for her to exist in my heart. I was hurt because of her, so I was hurt because of myself. My own... darkness."

Because that evil me was right. Sometimes, I do hear those dark voices whisper in my head. I ALWAYS ignore them, but they still... exist. Truly shameful.

"But it's in the past now. I just want us to move on so we don't have to think about it anymore."

"I failed." Kaku said. "My Iron Body technique should have let me withstand being hit by a meteor fragment. But it appears something didn't WANT us participating in the battle."

"But what's done is done." Kalifa said. She turned to Aqua. "So, tell us more about this world. What can we expect to find here?"

MjZ0VfW.png

iqb9pOA.png

Reassured, but still tense, Legolas nodded at Aqua. "If you insist, then I shall follow. I will do my best to support and protect you, as always." He would follow along with the group to the fissure area. He would appear to be calm on the outside, but unsure of everything possible internally. He vowed in his mind to sooner let himself be harmed instead of Aqua.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch

Reassured, but still tense, Legolas nodded at Aqua. "If you insist, then I shall follow. I will do my best to support and protect you, as always." He would follow along with the group to the fissure area. He would appear to be calm on the outside, but unsure of everything possible internally. He vowed in his mind to sooner let himself be harmed instead of Aqua.

Riley looked at Legolas. "I also vow to protect her, as well as heal her If we fail our duty at protecting her." Riley said to the elf. "It is our duty. Now, hold on a second."

He ran back to Junko for a moment. "Damnit! I was insisting you come with me, since I know how Wastelands work! But then again, so do Joshua and Ulysses, but I have Medical Supplies."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
@Dark Cave
Secret_Place_(Art).png

"..."

Seeing that they would be met with a little boy, Lapis decided to let the others handle it, because she wasn't that great with kids. Red, now with his Pikachu out on his shoulder, joined Sophie on looking at the drawing out of curiosity.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby approached the boy, seeming quite curious "Um... Who?" she asked, curious about who Sora and Kairi werel, Sophie in the meantime had decided to inspect the drawing the boy was working on.

tumblr_inline_mkfrqlvxWc1qz4rgp.png

The boy flinched when he was approached by the group, dropping a piece of chalk he was using.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I-I thought I made sure no grown-ups would follow me in here!"

Shy of his work, he quickly tried to hide whatever he was drawing from the others.

He glanced back at Joshua, tugging at his collar nervously. "U-Um, and why do you have a gun? I-I know how to fight real good! So don't even think about trying to hurt me! I know how to use a wooden sword."

"Oh my~~~" Plutia said, surprised to find someone out here.

"What's your name, and what are you doing all the way out here?"

And idk, have Gnar continue being the gentleman he is.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @crossroad
"Oi. Kid. What are you doing here in this place?"

Archer was confused, which was rare...Didn't seem the sort to show up randomly around here.

tumblr_lqf0j1KJOF1qk681b.png

"Oh hey! The name's Sora!" the child chirped, pointing at himself with a thumb. "And, uh, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing! My parents have a camp nearby here, but it's boring. Especially after my friend Riku broke my favorite wooden sword to play with. So I thought I'd come out here to have some fun!" he exclaimed, putting his hands behind his head.

Frank, being alone, dashed forward with little thought and went to haul the girl up easily with one hand. With the other, he fired several shots down at the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_lwey2zaloQ1r0ej7t.png

Although Frank managed to pull the girl up the cliff with little effort and eliminate some of the creatures, more of the little things spawned on the side of the cliff. They ran as fast as they could, jumping onto her. The creatures clung to her, almost completely covering her body.

"Please get them off!" she squeaked.
Kalifa and Kaku had not taken being left out of the fight very well. But clearly some cosmic force insisted that they play no part in the fight at all. Hence Kaku's sudden being stunned.

Would they have prevented some of the casualties in the battle had they been allowed by circumstances to participate? They would never know. As it was, they just had to move on and hope they would be able to make some sort of difference in the next battle.

Now they were in what appeared to be Aqua's home world, a world they knew nothing about. So staying near Aqua seemed wise. They were to accompany her to The Fissure.

"I failed." Kaku said. "My Iron Body technique should have let me withstand being hit by a meteor fragment. But it appears something didn't WANT us participating in the battle."

"But what's done is done." Kalifa said. She turned to Aqua. "So, tell us more about this world. What can we expect to find here?"

Riley looked at Legolas. "I also vow to protect her, as well as heal her If we fail our duty at protecting her." Riley said to the elf. "It is our duty. Now, hold on a second."

He ran back to Junko for a moment. "Damnit! I was insisting you come with me, since I know how Wastelands work!"

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well," Aqua began, processing Kalifa's question. "Not much, to be honest. It's an empty Wasteland. We've been here for a week, so basically what you've seen all this time is what you'll get. However, the last time I was here there were... monsters around. My master called them the unversed. I haven't seen any yet, but keep your eyes peeled for them just in case they start showing up again."

Upon hearing Legolas and Riley's words, however, Aqua waved her hands.

fN9ofEo.png

"O-Oh please, we don't need any of these vowing to protect me oaths going on. I'm strong and can handle myself. I really don't like it when people think I'm some weakling who needs protecting," she scolded Riley and Legolas, gently however. Abel had done the same thing in the past, and it had always bothered her. Aqua wanted her friends to have faith in her.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Chris Lang

The boy flinched when he was approached by the group, dropping a piece of chalk he was using.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I-I thought I made sure no grown-ups would follow me in here!"

Shy of his work, he quickly tried to hide whatever he was drawing from the others.

He glanced back at Joshua, tugging at his collar nervously. "U-Um, and why do you have a gun? I-I know how to fight real good! So don't even think about trying to hurt me! I know how to use a wooden sword."

"Oh hey! The name's Sora!" the child chirped, pointing at himself with a thumb. "And, uh, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing! My parents have a camp nearby here, but it's boring. Especially after my friend Riku broke my favorite wooden sword to play with. So I thought I'd come out here to have some fun!" he exclaimed, putting his hands behind his head.

Although Frank managed to pull the girl up the cliff with little effort and eliminate some of the creatures, more of the little things spawned on the side of the cliff. They ran as fast as they could, jumping onto her. The creatures clung to her, almost completely covering her body.

"Well," Aqua began, processing Kalifa's question. "Not much, to be honest. It's an empty Wasteland. We've been here for a week, so basically what you've seen all this time is what you'll get. However, the last time I was here there were... monsters around. My master called them the unversed. I haven't seen any yet, but keep your eyes peeled for them just in case they start showing up again."

fN9ofEo.png

"O-Oh please, we don't need any of these vowing to protect me oaths going on. I'm strong and can handle myself. I really don't like it when people think I'm some weakling who needs protecting," she scolded Riley and Legolas, gently however. Abel had done the same thing in the past, and it had always bothered her. Aqua wanted her friends to have faith in her.

Frank had just lost someone he very much cared about. No way was he going to watch a little girl die. So Frank did just as she requested.

He tore the little creatures away, firing with pinpoint accuracy and almost inhuman speed at them. The old man had to switch to his saber eventually, the bright red blade whooshing through the air.

Though help certainly was on Frank's mind.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Okay, wow, the hot doctor was totally ditching her for some other group of chicks. If he expected her to go chasing after him, he had another thing coming.

Junko couldn't even check out his ass as he left due to that dumb lab coat.

qHxbJYe.png

She turned to Shiki, arms crossed. "Okay... I don't mind, but weren't you acting a little weird before? Like... Makoto weird?"​
"Oh, don't worry about that. I was just... expressing my pent up emotions. Too bad he was a boy, or else I might have done more. Even if he had a babyface like that," Shiki said, before clearing his throat, "Now, don't mind if I do!"

And... then yeah, Shiki picked up Junko and carried her like goddamn bridal-style or so. Woo.

"So, where to, mademoiselle?" He asked.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Reactions: The Myrmidon

fN9ofEo.png

"Maybe for one, you might have a bomb hidden on your body, and before you could throw it I would be prepared to shoot you." Joshua smiled innocently as he nodded at him, Holstering the pistol. "Your name. What is it?"

.....He was far too happy. Far too cheerful for the Counter Guardian and his liking. Nevertheless, something long untouched was softened by his earnest manner in his heart. An idle memory, that he had seen more like the film of someone elses life then his own. Some warzone where he was needed, surrounded by curious children. Feh.

Tracing the keyblades was making him sentimental, something he wasn't entirely sure he was alright with. Completely ignoring the fact it was far too late where he was concerned, he simply asked him.

"Could you take us to meet your parents?"

fN9ofEo.png

Ruby Rose & Sophie

Ruby perked up upon hearing talk about a weapon "Ooh! A classic!" she said excitedly, clasping her hands together "Can I see it?" she asked, looking quite intrigued indeed... She always had a keen interest in weapons like these, custom-built, or classics like a sword and a shield, even outside of beacon academy, weapons like the ones she was familiar with often caught her attention. Sophie on the other hand blinked a bit, looking a little curious as to why the boy was so secretive about what he was drawing; could his work be that important? She wasn't too sure what to think about it.

Lapis only gave an evident sigh at how Joshua decided to make this the first impression towards the young boy. Again, afraid that she might pull the wrong strings, the bounty hunter let them do the talking.

On the other hand, Red's Pikachu didn't seem to be on guard around the boy. As much as the electric mouse hopped off of Red's shoulder and onto the ground near the boy.

"Pika pikaaa!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @york

"Oh, don't worry about that. I was just... expressing my pent up emotions. Too bad he was a boy, or else I might have done more. Even if he had a babyface like that," Shiki said, before clearing his throat, "Now, don't mind if I do!"

And... then yeah, Shiki picked up Junko and carried her like goddamn bridal-style or so. Woo.

"So, where to, mademoiselle?" He asked.

This was really creepy and I hope you know Junko is not safe like this.

@Atomyk
LZuoBvi.png

"Uh." Junko was totally getting a vibe, but her feet were off the ground and that was really all that mattered, right? "It's really hot out here so can we find some shade? And some water... and something to eat? What have we been eating the past week? I can't even remember."​

fN9ofEo.png

"Oh, we get those people vowing to protect their friends back home, too." Kalifa commented. "You wouldn't believe the lengths the Straw Hats will go to save their friends."

"Their captain Monkey D. Luffy is so obsessed with protecting his friends that he even committed an act of war against the World Government to save one of them." Kaku added. "You should be glad that you have anyone willing to put in even a quarter of the amount of effort they did for their friend."

"You say that you can take care of yourself, but this adventure is such that no one should try going it alone." Kaku continued.

"I suppose after being put on the injured list twice, some people are getting a bit protective of you." Kalifa added. "Anyway, what can you tell us about the unversed?"

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.