Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 5
"The Badlands"

As the fighting progressed around the podiums, no one paid much attention to the deactivated Monokuma and his large Mega friend. The air between them seemed to shimmer as the two robot bears began to pixellate. They were quickly broken down into indistinguishable pieces, their data beginning to merge together. As if some supernatural force was forming them into something entirely new, a red aura emitted from the fusion of bears.

They grew to twice the size of even MegaKuma, a chilling red energy flowing around them.

ppTmLe4.png

It could only be described as Demon Monokuma.

"User lost, searching for trace amounts of... Hope..." The demonic bear lifted its nose, seeming to sniff the air. After a moment, it growled, shaking its head wildly.

"Hope...! Hope found! Too much Hope! Delete... Delete! Delete, Delete, Delete!!"

The bear's mouth dropped open, revealing an unnaturally large maw. The air around the bear seemed to tighten as he roared, releasing the energy into a concentrated blast. Almost too fast to comprehend, the blast slammed into Aoko, her form dissipating on contact. In mere seconds, it was as if the woman ceased to exist.

"Deleeeete!!!" The bear reached out a claw, the energy around him forming a giant claw outside of his reach. It stretched outward, flying out and taking hold of Sarutobi Hiruzen. Pulling the man into him, the bear giggled loudly, its laughter reverberating through the floor. As the man touched the red energy surrounding the bear, he too seemed to dissipate from existence.

BFaOoDd.jpg

Ludger had been momentarily shocked by this sudden development, and it took the death of another one of his allies to knock him into motion. Summoning his pistols, he fired a volley of bullets into the creature, but they seemed to evaporate upon touching the foul red energy.

"What the--"

"DELETE!" Shock waves emitted from the beast, red energy spreading out from him to form spikes that jutted out of the floor. Jiriaya was skewered by one of the spikes, his body dissipating before everyone's eyes. The bear then continued to scream out "DELETE", throwing out more blasts of energy from his mouth as he did so. Belphegor and Nito were caught by the blasts, though Cell managed to escape the third shot narrowly. The demon bear wasn't about to let him get away however, as he began to suck in air in Cell's direction. He became like a vacuum, pulling Cell closer to him. The perfect being was powerless to do anything as he was sucked into the bear's gaping maw.

wJl3fNY.png

"Ludger!" Makoto yelled to him over the communicator. "What's happening? We've suddenly lost contact with--"

"A-A bear... A bear thing destroyed the final catalyst, and now he's on a rampage!"

"Destroyed the--" Makoto took in a sharp intake of breath. "Ludger, if they're gone, get everyone out of there! Now!"

Realizing Makoto had the right idea, Ludger quickly lifted his spear.

bR8T4kS.png

However, someone didn't want him to leave just yet--

t0EEqdJ.png

"Wait!! You can't just leave me here! Not with this thing! Don't go, don't go!" Junko grabbed hold of Ludger's arm, who couldn't do much to shake her with the transport already starting. The demon Monokuma readied another mouth blast, but he seemed to freeze as the world around everyone broke away into nothing.

After a moment of silence, the world of nothingness then rebuilt from the ground up. Dust clouded the vision of the survivors until a visible surface had finally been recreated around them. Once the new area was entirely visible to the group of Akibahara crusaders, they would see a deserted wasteland.

keyblade-graveyard.jpg

The ground was hot, dusty and made of rough clay. The sunlight that beat down on their heads from the sky was brutally hot. Lastly, all around them, the group would see miles and miles of weapons stuck into the ground. They weren't just any weapons either. They were keyblades, the same type of weapon that their comrade Aqua carried with her.

Aqua rushed in front of everyone, stopping them with a motion of her hand. "I know this place!" she cried. "This place is a world from my own universe! It's called... The Keyblade Graveyard."

KHBBS_065.jpg

The keyblade master grinned excitedly. "Finding the divergent catalyst here shouldn't be a problem. Out of any of us, I know this world best. I'm sure I can figure out this world's alternative history and lead us in the right direction."

After speaking, Aqua's communicator began to beep. Oddly enough, everyone's communicators began beeping after hers did. The group looked around, for the divergent catalyst, but saw nothing. Perhaps the communicators were malfunctioning?

yTKW3TK.png

As they traveled, Aqua explained the history of the world as best she could. "This place is a graveyard now. Long ago, a war was fought here between keyblade wielders and seekers of darkness over a great, powerful source of light. The blades of the fallen warriors still stand here today, so I don't think that the keyblade war has anything to do with this world's alternate history; it looked the same in my version of the world," Aqua explained. "I'll take some time, but I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out…"

The group traveled for days after arriving, loosing themselves within the massive maze of old keyblades. A week had passed and they still hadn't found anything to do with the world's alternate history. They only found more dirt, dust, and broken, rusty keys.

Aqua sighed. "It doesn't make any sense. Nothing about this world looks any different. After the Keyblade War happened here, the only thing to happen afterwards was fairly recent. My friends, Terra and Ven, along with myself came to this world, seeking to question a master about the sneaky things he had been up to lately. The master—Xehanort—betrayed us, stole Terra's body to use for his own, and the dark master's apprentice—Vanitas—possessed my friend Ven. I fought and defeated the dark master's apprentice, stopping him. And later, I fought and stopped the dark master himself before I was trapped in the Ream of Darkness--an empty world were lost souls reside--by accident. But I don't see any sign of either of them—"

A voice suddenly echoed in the heads of everyone in the group, laughing darkly.

"Are you sure about that, Aqua?"

Aqua blinked, looking around.

yu11zht.png

"That voice… Vanitas?!"

"That's right. After so long, I'm surprised you haven't forgotten about me."

"You should be gone. I stopped you," Aqua told him, narrowing her eyes.

latest

"You should have? That's a laugh. You didn't. I'm still here. YOU failed to stop me. You stopped Master Xehanort, but you were too pathetic to even have the nerve to face me. So with you gone and Master Xehanort gone, do you know what I did? I forged the ultimate keyblade and brought many worlds into darkness."

Aqua felt her legs tremble.

"No…"

Vanitas chuckled. "Yes, I did. Would you like a second chance at stopping me? You'll have to look for me. I broke myself into two pieces and hid them somewhere in this world. Find and destroy both parts and the real me will come back. You'll have a chance to really stop me this time. Aqua, I'll be waiting for you at the crossroads once I've returned…"

An image of what the two pieces of Vanitas looked like appeared before the group.

BattleMissionEmblem.png

Aqua clenched a fist, her arms shaking.

1mGtroT.png

"We know who the divergent catalyst is. Now we just need to find these two pieces of him so we can destroy them, before finally destroying his real self."

Just in the nick of time, the Coalition communicators beeped, showing a map of the area on their screens that they had finally managed to compile.

Locations:

Seat of War - A small outcropping of rock overlooking the shattered vista below.

Twister Trench - It appears to be a trench full of vicious looking storms. Tread with caution.

Fissure- A small ravine containing a few tents. They appear to be shopping areas run by moogles—quirky, adorable little creatures who live in Aqua's universe…

Crossroads - Four crossroads, covered by the keyblades of wielders who fell during the Keyblade War. It was here Aqua and her companions faced Master Xehanort and Vanitas long ago…

Dark Cave - An unknown location. It appears to be fairly new on the map.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! AGENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes - EXECUTED! TRAITOR! BEGGED FOR DEATH!
@FancyForrest as Wander - DIED! INNOCENT! CONSUMED BY BLACK FIRE!
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano - DIED! INNOCENT! SHATTERED!
@MrDubWubs as Vi - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED BY A METEOR!
@Korra as Dante - DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCHED THROUGH THE HEART!
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell - DIED! INNOCENT! HEADS SMASHED IN!
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon - DIED! INNOCENT! IMMOLATED!
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@Dinoteen as Cell - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
Plutia called for Gnar who was....

gnar.png

Err yea.

They went to the Crossroads.

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

Glancing to Riley, and any of her usual companions who might accompany her, she suggested, "I'd say we go to the Fissure. In my universe, shops are always a good place to hit first. They sell valuable items. For all we know, the part of Vanitas we need to destroy could be just sitting on a store counter. That's where I'm interested in going. Anyone else want to come?" She glanced over at Chloe, Claire, and Legolas. Her usual peeps lately. :)

"Sounds good to me, but how do we know that it isn't destroyed in this alternate universe?" Riley said.

Chapter 5
"The Badlands"

As the fighting progressed around the podiums, no one paid much attention to the deactivated Monokuma and his large Mega friend. The air between them seemed to shimmer as the two robot bears began to pixellate. They were quickly broken down into indistinguishable pieces, their data beginning to merge together. As if some supernatural force was forming them into something entirely new, a red aura emitted from the fusion of bears.

They grew to twice the size of even MegaKuma, a chilling red energy flowing around them.

ppTmLe4.png

"User lost, searching for trace amounts of... Hope..." The demonic bear lifted its nose, seeming to sniff the air. After a moment, it growled, shaking its head wildly.

"Hope...! Hope found! Too much Hope! Delete... Delete! Delete, Delete, Delete!!"

The bear's mouth dropped open, revealing an unnaturally large maw. The air around the bear seemed to tighten as he roared, releasing the energy into a concentrated blast. Almost too fast to comprehend, the blast slammed into Aoko, her form dissipating on contact. In mere seconds, it was as if the woman ceased to exist.

"Deleeeete!!!" The bear reached out a claw, the energy around him forming a giant claw outside of his reach. It stretched outward, flying out and taking hold of Sarutobi Hiruzen. Pulling the man into him, the bear giggled loudly, its laughter reverberating through the floor. As the man touched the red energy surrounding the bear, he too seemed to dissipate from existence.

BFaOoDd.jpg

Ludger had been momentarily shocked by this sudden development, and it took the death of another one of his allies to knock him into motion. Summoning his pistols, he fired a volley of bullets into the creature, but they seemed to evaporate upon touching the foul red energy.

"What the--"

"DELETE!" Shock waves emitted from the beast, red energy spreading out from him to form spikes that jutted out of the floor. Jiriaya was skewered by one of the spikes, his body dissipating before everyone's eyes. The bear then continued to scream out "DELETE", throwing out more blasts of energy from his mouth as he did so. Belphegor and Nito were caught by the blasts, though Cell managed to escape the third shot narrowly. The demon bear wasn't about to let him get away however, as he began to suck in air in Cell's direction. He became like a vacuum, pulling Cell closer to him. The perfect being was powerless to do anything as he was sucked into the bear's gaping maw.

wJl3fNY.png

"Ludger!" Makoto yelled to him over the communicator. "What's happening? We've suddenly lost contact with--"

"A-A bear... A bear thing destroyed the final catalyst, and now he's on a rampage!"

"Destroyed the--" Makoto took in a sharp intake of breath. "Ludger, if they're gone, get everyone out of there! Now!"

bR8T4kS.png

t0EEqdJ.png

"Wait!! You can't just leave me here! Not with this thing! Don't go, don't go!" Junko grabbed hold of Ludger's arm, who couldn't do much to shake her with the transport already starting. The demon Monokuma readied another mouth blast, but he seemed to freeze as the world around everyone broke away into nothing.

After a moment of silence, the world of nothingness then rebuilt from the ground up. Dust clouded the vision of the survivors until a visible surface had finally been recreated around them. Once the new area was entirely visible to the group of Akibahara crusaders, they would see a deserted wasteland.

keyblade-graveyard.jpg

The ground was hot, dusty and made of rough clay. The sunlight that beat down on their heads from the sky was brutally hot. Lastly, all around them, the group would see miles and miles of weapons stuck into the ground. They weren't just any weapons either. They were keyblades, the same type of weapon that their comrade Aqua carried with her.

Aqua rushed in front of everyone, stopping them with a motion of her hand. "I know this place!" she cried. "This place is a world from my own universe! It's called... The Keyblade Graveyard."

KHBBS_065.jpg

The keyblade master grinned excitedly. "Finding the divergent catalyst here shouldn't be a problem. Out of any of us, I know this world best. I'm sure I can figure out this world's alternative history and lead us in the right direction."

After speaking, Aqua's communicator began to beep. Oddly enough, everyone's communicators began beeping after hers did. The group looked around, for the divergent catalyst, but saw nothing. Perhaps the communicators were malfunctioning?

yTKW3TK.png

As they traveled, Aqua explained the history of the world as best she could. "This place is a graveyard now. Long ago, a war was fought here between keyblade wielders and seekers of darkness over a great, powerful source of light. The blades of the fallen warriors still stand here today, so I don't think that the keyblade war has anything to do with this world's alternate history; it looked the same in my version of the world," Aqua explained. "I'll take some time, but I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out…"

The group traveled for days after arriving, loosing themselves within the massive maze of old keyblades. A week had passed and they still hadn't found anything to do with the world's alternate history. They only found more dirt, dust, and broken, rusty keys.

Aqua sighed. "It doesn't make any sense. Nothing about this world looks any different. After the Keyblade War happened here, the only thing to happen afterwards was fairly recent. My friends, Terra and Ven, along with myself came to this world, seeking to question a master about the sneaky things he had been up to lately. The master—Xehanort—betrayed us, stole Terra's body to use for his own, and the dark master's apprentice—Vanitas—possessed my friend Ven. I fought and defeated the dark master's apprentice, stopping him. And later, I fought and stopped the dark master himself before I was trapped in the Ream of Darkness--an empty world were lost souls reside--by accident. But I don't see any sign of either of them—"

yu11zht.png

"That voice… Vanitas?!"

latest

"You should have? That's a laugh. You didn't. I'm still here. YOU failed to stop me. You stopped Master Xehanort, but you were too pathetic to even have the nerve to face me. So with you gone and Master Xehanort gone, do you know what I did? I forged the ultimate keyblade and brought many worlds into darkness."

"No…"

Vanitas chuckled. "Yes, I did. Would you like a second chance at stopping me? You'll have to look for me. I broke myself into two pieces and hid them somewhere in this world. Find and destroy both parts and the real me will come back. You'll have a chance to really stop me this time. Aqua, I'll be waiting for you at the crossroads once I've returned…"

An image of what the two pieces of Vanitas looked like appeared before the group.

BattleMissionEmblem.png

1mGtroT.png

"We know who the divergent catalyst is. Now we just need to find these two pieces of him so we can destroy them, before finally destroying his real self."

Just in the nick of time, the Coalition communicators beeped, showing a map of the area on their screens that they had finally managed to compile.

Locations:

Seat of War - A small outcropping of rock overlooking the shattered vista below.

Twister Trench - It appears to be a trench full of vicious looking storms. Tread with caution.

Fissure- A small ravine containing a few tents. They appear to be shopping areas run by moogles—quirky, adorable little creatures who live in Aqua's universe…

Crossroads - Four crossroads, covered by the keyblades of wielders who fell during the Keyblade War. It was here Aqua and her companions faced Master Xehanort and Vanitas long ago…

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
Albeit everyone's anger at being in one of the hottest places that Hell could provide, Joshua was accustomed to such heat, as he had felt it for so long while in the Mojave Wasteland. Albeit everyone head off into what they know, Joshua ventures alone and went to the Dark Cave where he knew he would not be followed.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

LZuoBvi.png

"..."

"..."

"......"

"Can someone explain where I am?"​

"We don't know either, so I'm just gonna call it the Wasteland. Now, you don't want to be caught outside in one of these at night unarmed, so choose a group, and stick with them."

It was rare Archer was stunned. Surprised as a whole by his surroundings, so eerily similar to his own reality marble. A place where swords beyond compare littered the landscape, each one with a heart and soul he could trace...Why?

Fenrir.

Rumbling Rose.

Starseeker.

These were more then simply swords. These were extensions of the heart, given and entrusted to those who would defend them to the very end. He found he understood Aqua more then before now....Her motives and her nature.

It infuriated him, that such a thing existed- Could exist while he....He.... He pushed that aside inwardly as he was long since used to. No more. He had come to terms with it, had even made a life of sorts before he came here. It wasn't perfect, yet there it was.

And here he was. Still running in the same circles, still trying to protect people. He sighed.

Perhaps he was just masochistic overall and this was a joke played on him by the Root. What was that chinese curse? Be careful what you wish for.

It may just come true.

At any rate, in this place Archer was somber. He patrolled in near silence, his comments scaled back to only terse replies and when the time came to investigate, Archer knew where he would go.

To the Crossroads where the weapons lay scattered. So similar and yet not.

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

qC2XSX1.png

"How did we lose so many in the simulation...?" Leia crossed her arms, looking annoyed. "People keep dying! Ugh! This needs to stop!"

The girl stomped around a little before sighing.

"I'm... going look after Teresa. She's still in her coma... And this hardly looks like a good place to leave her."

cO8Zgfd.png

"I'll watch over her as well. Everyone else, good luck."

@Hospes @Everyone​

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"We don't know either, so I'm just gonna call it the Wasteland. Now, you don't want to be caught outside in one of these at night unarmed, so choose a group, and stick with them."
qHxbJYe.png

"Um, okay. This place is gross and it's not how I remember the outside world being. And you're telling me there are monsters or something?"

kv5l6AG.png

"... Can someone carry me?"

@General Vicinity​

qHxbJYe.png

"Um, okay. This place is gross and it's not how I remember the outside world being. And you're telling me there are monsters or something?"

kv5l6AG.png

"... Can someone carry me or something?"

@General Vicinity​

"Parallel Universe." was all Riley said. "I could give you a weapon if you want."

Having reawakened in a new world, Frenzy noticed his alternate form would no longer work. Transforming back into his humanoid form, he would follow the others towards the fissure. His hope was that the degenerate weakling organics that likely inhabited the area would have some form of technology that he could scan.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody going fissure-way @I have no clue who to tag anymore

Glancing to Riley, and any of her usual companions who might accompany her, she suggested, "I'd say we go to the Fissure. In my universe, shops are always a good place to hit first. They sell valuable items. For all we know, the part of Vanitas we need to destroy could be just sitting on a store counter. That's where I'm interested in going. Anyone else want to come?" She glanced over at Chloe, Claire, and Legolas. Her usual peeps lately. :)
"So... there are shops in a wasteland...?" Claire was, well, perplexed. She gave Aqua a blank stare. It seemed this was Aqua's territory, or at least a parallel version of it, so Claire didn't even hesitate to stick with her friend. Besides, she needed to make sure Aqua was still okay after her ordeal in the last week. "Well, I'll come with, Aqua. You know this place best."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles

Last edited:

Legolas dreaded this moment in his mind. Though his external expression was stoic, he knew he had failed earlier. Dare he follow along and subject Aqua to more of his future shortcomings, he wondered in his mind.

Then, he decided.

Legolas2.png

"I am truly sorry my lady. When given a chance to serve you, I ended up causing you much pain. For your good I shall stay away from you. If I fail again, at least it will not be of consequence to you. Fare well."

He bowed to her respectfully, and looked towards the other options.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

"Parallel Universe." was all Riley said. "I could give you a weapon if you want."

"Okay, dude... look."

ctbboOA.png

"You're sweet and all, but take a look at my nails. Please, take a very close look." She held them up for his benefit. "Do these look like hands that should be carrying weapons? I don't think so."​

"Okay, dude... look."

ctbboOA.png

"You're sweet and all, but take a look at my nails. Please, take a very close look." She held them up for his benefit. "Do these look like hands that should be carrying weapons? I don't think so."​

"Alright then. Come with us, or find another group to go with, I just don't want anyone out alone in the wasteland undefended." Riley said. He then began to follow Aqua, Claire and the rest of Aqua's group.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @The Fissure group.

qHxbJYe.png

kv5l6AG.png

"... Can someone carry me?"

@General Vicinity​
Nanaya01.png

"More than willing to oblige."

Shiki started to close in.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Chapter 5
"The Badlands"

ppTmLe4.png

BFaOoDd.jpg

"What the--"

wJl3fNY.png

bR8T4kS.png

t0EEqdJ.png

keyblade-graveyard.jpg

KHBBS_065.jpg

yTKW3TK.png

yu11zht.png

"That voice… Vanitas?!"

latest

"No…"

BattleMissionEmblem.png

1mGtroT.png

Locations:

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Alice blinked as the bear hulked out out of nowhere, whooped a large amount of ass, everything went to hell, and they all ended up... somewhere new again.

"..."

She sighed and shook her head, twirling her fingers to pull back in the deadly net of nigh invisible wires that were floating in the air around her before someone walked into one and lost a limb or two on accident, her remaining non-exploded dolls sent back to their storage as Shanghai and hourai whizzed around to get their bearings.

"Well. That was... messy." She said darkly. "Half our forces cut down in an instant. Atrocious." She shook her head and floated off to Chloe's side, one eyebrow raised as she regarded her... multiple fractures e_e "Perhaps try a smaller gun next time. I'd rather not explain to Max that you killed yourself after I promised to protect you Shinki knows we have enough people trying to do that to themselves already." she muttered before their trek began.

That had been... less graceful than it could have been. She'd be lying if she said it wasn't good to finally let off some of that pent up aggression after weeks away from home and the spellcard duels that inevitably came from being there. Plus the whole 'dying' thing had her a bit on edge.

That didn't change the fact that there were far too many people on their side who'd get incinerated if they were caught by even one of her average spells if they got caught in the crossfire though. There was never a reason to brute force your way through a problem when finesse could almost always achieve the same results without collateral. She was better than that

or at least, she was supposed to be

She followed along as the week passed, dolls scouting out and around the general area to ensure naught was missed. When the catalyst revealed itself, she simply nodded and scanned the map before glancing to Chloe with a raised eyebrow.

"Well? I shall follow you for now, so as better to keep my promise"

@TheBlueBurch @whoever wants to talk to the less murderous schizo in the party

"Alright then. Come with us, or find another group to go with, I just don't want anyone out alone in the wasteland undefended." Riley said. He then began to follow Aqua, Claire and the rest of Aqua's group.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @The Fissure group.

"More than willing to oblige."

Shiki started to close in.

@Atomyk

Okay, wow, the hot doctor was totally ditching her for some other group of chicks. If he expected her to go chasing after him, he had another thing coming.

Junko couldn't even check out his ass as he left due to that dumb lab coat.

qHxbJYe.png

She turned to Shiki, arms crossed. "Okay... I don't mind, but weren't you acting a little weird before? Like... Makoto weird?"​

Last edited:
Chapter 5
"The Badlands"

ppTmLe4.png

BFaOoDd.jpg

"What the--"

wJl3fNY.png

bR8T4kS.png

t0EEqdJ.png

keyblade-graveyard.jpg

KHBBS_065.jpg

yTKW3TK.png

yu11zht.png

"That voice… Vanitas?!"

latest

"No…"

BattleMissionEmblem.png

1mGtroT.png

"We know who the divergent catalyst is. Now we just need to find these two piecesof him so we can destroy them, before finally destroying his real self."

Locations:

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The others

Ruby and Sophie blinked, turning their attention to the Demon Monokuma creature, but, they were both sort of frozen in fear as it proceeded to literally delete various comrades VIA some sort of crazy beam attack... But, thankfully, the real Makoto and Ludger managed to get them safely out of the area in time. Listening to Aqua's explanation, and the arrival of a brand new foe, the duo both knew what to do now, though, where to start looking for Vanita's two pieces is a different story. Sophie looked conflicted as usual, but, blinked, suddenly remembering that she was still holding onto Ruby's Crescent Rose, she cleared her throat a little, "Um... Here... It's a little heavy, but... I can see why you like it so much." she said, handing the wapon back to Ruby who compacted it, placing where it belong on her belt with a content smile on her face. "There's nothing like my little sweetheart... Well... Almost." She said with a small giggle, she looked around, the dark cave immediately heading there. "Oooh! If there's a place where they'd hide half of someone's body, it's there!" Ruby exclaimed, pulling Sophie towards it "Let's start there!" she said, getting ahead of herself a little. Sophie smiled slighty, shaking her head a little "Well, I suppose so..." she mumbled, trying to keep up with Ruby, thankfully she wasn't using her semblance yet as they both headed towards the Dark Cave.

@Seat of War
@BarrenThin
latest

Those who head for the Seat of War would find a very dangerous, unstable path of ground ahead of them. The view of below would look sickening to anyone with a fear of heights. And the view wasn't the only discomforting sight either...

On the edge of the click, the group would see a little girl dangling as she struggled to hang onto the edge.

char_12670_thumb.jpg

"Help! Please somebody help me!" she cried, letting out a scream afterwards.

As if dangling for her life wasn't bad enough, strange looking creatures began to climb the side of the mountain, attempting to grab onto her.
Flood.png

@Crossroads
@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works
keyblade-graveyard.jpg

At the crossroads you can see a land filled with old, rusty keys that stretches on for miles. Amidst the keys, you can hear the sound of... laughter. From out of the corner of your eye you see a child run past you, holding one of the old keys in his hand.

latest

"No more wooden swords for me!" the child cried. "I'm only going to fight with these really cool giant keys from now on! That's what Riku gets for breaking my sword!"

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.