Status
Not open for further replies.
"I see," she said to both of the men. "Well, are you guys looking for anything in particular? I don't have any money so I can't really buy anything, but I can help look," she offered.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Chris Lang @Krieg @Lizzy

Legolas smiled slightly. "I do not have any expectations, my aim is to merely see what may be available and useful", he said. "What of yourself, my lady? Are you searching for something in specific?"

@Kaykay

Seeing the scene in front of them Storm was hoping that her control over the elements would help her and Crusader navigate the trench with out much trouble. "Stay behind me Crusader." To use flight was treacherous so instead they'd try to run it.

Crusader nodded as Storm got ready. "Go!" With that both were off Storm hoping she could concentrate enough to divert the worst of the winds.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Jeremi @Twister Trench

As Crusader and Storm ran, only one twister blocked their path. Storm managed to evade it, while Crusader was sucked inside, feeling himself being spun around within it!

@The Fissure Group

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg

For those arriving to the fissure

@The First Tent

Those entering the first tent would see a better view of the adorable little moogle creatures who had been wandering around outside. At the front of the tent one of the moogles stood behind a counter.

"Other people, kupo? Amazing! We haven't had visitors in a long time, kupo! Most of the items we have here, we just give away to the refugees, so take anything you want. Just don't be greedy, kupo! You may only have one each!"

latest

Available Items

Sea Salt Ice Cream - A cold, delicious treat; salty but sweet at the same time.
Ice_Cream_KHII.png

Paopu Fruit - A star shaped fruit; legend says if two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. Popular with the young romantics.
latest

Wooden Sword - A toy sword; used as a toy for children.

Flowers - Beautiful and decorative flowers; give them as a gift, or use them for another purpose.
close-up-of-the-flowers-of-a-red-flowering-dogwood-tree-cornus-florida-rubra,2185403.jpg

nOstU8R.png

Aqua perked up, seeing the shop did indeed have flowers. "I'm going to give some to that poor woman," she said with a smile, gazing at some of the other things the moogles had also. She smiled. "Anyone ever heard of the Paopu fruit?" she asked her friends, pointing to one that the moogle's sold. Aqua had always found the story of the fruit to be quite romantic.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg

cute-gif-pika-pikachu-Favim.com-836229.gif

"Pika chu!" Pikachu apparently wasn't so cautious around this boy, because usually people that got close to Pikachu that it didn't know would get shocked instantly. Red didn't seem to type up a message on his pokedex, due to the fact that the others were already talking to the boy, and he didn't want to pressure the boy even further.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Atomyk @Mighty Roman
"Well..." He revolved his hand around the entirety of the group "We could be your friends. I am Joshua Graham. And you are? Please, do trust me. I am not here to hurt you." He extended his hand toward the little boy, smiling slightly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Oh, and I thought we'd be alone here," Shiki sighed to Junko, seeming to pass by Lapis who was apparently standing outside, before deciding to approach the group consisting of Joshua, Joseph, Red, Pikachu, Ruby, and Sophie, and the strange little boy who seemed to be with them. May as well make himself comfortable here.

Nanaya01.png

"Strangers, eh? Don't worry, little boy. We're all friends here," Shiki said, approaching him... with Junko still in his arms, "And a hello to the rest of you guys, though... didn't you die earlier? My, it's quite convenient when one can be resurrected so quickly, eh?" He said, first to the group, and then directing his attention towards Joseph.

@Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @york

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @The others

Ruby looked a bit disappointed "Aww..." she said, though, it didn't take long for her to perk up again "I understand! I wouldn't want anyone taking my weapon either..." she said, standing off to the side a little realizing the boy needed a little space. Sophie in the meantime looked a bit intrigued when the boy mentioned making something for his friends, but, she wasn't sure if she wanted to pry any further just yet; perhaps she should wait for a bit and let him adjust to all this company quickly.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @york @Verite @Atomyk @Dark Cave

tumblr_inline_mkfrl6nKSP1qz4rgp.png

The boy nodded, at Ruby, glad she understood. "Uh, but are you people sure you're all friends? And that you're friendly? You just pointed that gun at me! That's not a nice thing to do to someone when you want them to be your friend," he told Joshua, anxiously still evading the questions of the others.​

Coco whined when Max told her to stay behind her and Bayonetta shot her a wink. "Why is there a monster in here? Don't let it hurt you, lady," she said, glancing to Bayonetta with worry.

Bayonetta's kick sent the shadowy creature flying through the air, and left holes in the beast after she fired at it. When the umbra witch attacked the creature with her boot, it appeared to entirely be smashed down, fading into nothing. However, as soon as the creature was gone, it appeared again behind Bayonetta, rising up from her shadow.

The creature slowly reformed, belching a dark fog from its mouth afterwards. The fog sprayed in Bayonetta's face, feeling hot like fire. It didn't burn her, but instead got inside her eyes--blinding her for a moment.

Meanwhile, Joshua was relieved when someone picked up the phone.

"Wait, you don't sound like Higa. You're Max... What's going on in there?"

He sighed after a moment, realizing Ridley was standing behind him. Placing a hand over the mic so Max couldn't hear he said to Ridley, "Day Five is part of the afterlife game. We're having some issues right now so if you wait patiently I'll get you set up in a moment." He paused before adding, "Unless you'd like to go with me to check out this mess?"

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

//ooc: Still out at the moment, just sneaking in a reply for the afterlife. :)​

As Bayonetta was blinded, she didn't know what to do right away. Could she rely on one of the others to get to the shadow creature? She wasn't so confident in that, so she summoned a beast, blindly, with a confident and loud voice, as if she were fully able to direct the beast to attack the shadow creature,

tumblr_mxog1cbe2Z1t3egwbo1_500.gif

as a decoy, a distraction, until she might recover her vision.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

Frank's Kevlar helped little ad the little creatures began to swarm and stab at him. It was the little girl's peril and his own massive pain tolerance that kept him going. The old man knew he needed breathing room. Shrugging the creatures he could knock off, he grabbed a flash grenade from his pack. This was going to hurt. He pulled the pin, threw it up, and covered the girl's ears, jerking her so she wouldn't be looking at the blast.

A blinding light and absolutely deafening sound overwhelmed him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin @Seat of War

The blinding light and deafening sound caused the creatures to scatter. They quickly left the area, leaving Frank and the little girl alone for now. The girl cried, shaking after Frank saved her. "Th-That was scary! Mister, are you okay?" she timidly asked Frank.​

"I'm looking for medical supplies. I'm this team's unoffficial medic." Riley said. "My name is Riley by the way. Nice to meet you."
Legolas smiled slightly. "I do not have any expectations, my aim is to merely see what may be available and useful", he said. "What of yourself, my lady? Are you searching for something in specific?"

@Kaykay
"Likewise," she said to Riley, giving him the same slight bow she gave everyone else she met. She figured he'd overheard her introduce herself so didn't bother to do so again.
As Legolas asked her that, she turned to look at the shop. Well, no medical supplies here. Riley would have to find those somewhere else, it seemed. Something sweet caught her attention.
"I, uh, want ice cream..." she muttered, a bit embarrassed. She felt like Remilia, asking for ice cream. But, well, she was hungry. At hearing they were free, she perked up and grabbed one, beginning to eat it. It was pretty good.

She heard a girl's voice speak up and saw a girl with blue hair buying flowers. "What're you buying those for?" she asked. "Oh, and never heard of it."

@The Fissure Group

@The First Tent

Those entering the first tent would see a better view of the adorable little moogle creatures who had been wandering around outside. At the front of the tent one of the moogles stood behind a counter.

"Other people, kupo? Amazing! We haven't had visitors in a long time, kupo! Most of the items we have here, we just give away to the refugees, so take anything you want. Just don't be greedy, kupo! You may only have one each!"

latest

Available Items

Ice_Cream_KHII.png

Paopu Fruit - A star shaped fruit; legend says if two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. Popular with the young romantics.
latest

Flowers - Beautiful and decorative flowers; give them as a gift, or use them for another purpose.
close-up-of-the-flowers-of-a-red-flowering-dogwood-tree-cornus-florida-rubra,2185403.jpg

nOstU8R.png

Aqua perked up, seeing the shop did indeed have flowers. "I'm going to give some to that poor woman," she said with a smile, gazing at some of the other things the moogles had also. She smiled. "Anyone ever heard of the Paopu fruit?" she asked her friends, pointing to one that the moogle's sold. Aqua had always found the story of the fruit to be quite romantic.

"I'm just here to get any food. In my world, food without radiation is rare." Riley picked up the Paopu fruit. "Never really had fresh fruit, so why not?" He tossed the star shaped fruit in the air, and put it in his inventory.

@BarrenThin @Seat of War

The blinding light and deafening sound caused the creatures to scatter. They quickly left the area, leaving Frank and the little girl alone for now. The girl cried, shaking after Frank saved her. "Th-That was scary! Mister, are you okay?" she timidly asked Frank.​

Frank blinked at her a few times. His ears were ringing, but he could... sorta hear her. When he talked, he was a bit louder than necessary.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Prologue Erron Black.

After everything that had transpired in his dimension Erron Black while still in Outworld went about seeking a new employer for more money. His incredible marksmanship made him valuable for anyone who could pay up that is. Soon enough Erron would be hired by the Coalition to assist in the matter of dealing with the arch demon Akibahara which to the Outworld cowboy didn't seem all that worrying. Erron was delayed from joining them however but now has seemed to made it just in time to be in this 'Keyblade Graveyard.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4419045-2527605862-latest

".....Well what do we have here?" a voice had spoken up as Erron Black could be seen approaching Lapis at the Dark Cave entrance. He had both of his revolvers in their holsters before he took his left one out and pointed it at her. "You with the Coalition or with Akibahara and if the answer is Akibahara then i'll have to kill you." Erron spoke with no emotion at all. He was a bounty hunter after all and a damn good one at that. Usually he wouldn't worry about talking but since he had to keep an eye out for allies of the Coalition he chose to speak rather then just shooting Lapis.

@Gummi Bunnies (hope this works)

@The Fissure Group

@The First Tent

latest

Available Items

Ice_Cream_KHII.png

latest

Legolas smirked a bit when he saw what was available. So, useful, perhaps not. But, thoughtful, it may be?

He picked up one bunch of flowers.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Chris Lang @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @Raven @Atomyk

YYIOhhl.png

"What are the flowers for? Oh! They're for a woman who seems to be crying inside the fourth tent. I heard she lost her child. I just thought I would try to do something nice for her," the master said, smiling gently. "My name is Aqua, what might yours be?" she questioned, greeting the new person.

"Well, careful with that fruit. I really don't know what it's like," the master said to Riley with a chuckle. "It's supposed to keep you connected with the person you love." Pausing, Aqua picked up the fruit and offered one to Chloe. "You should share this with Max when she gets back," Aqua said, winking.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
YYIOhhl.png

"What are the flowers for? Oh! They're for a woman who seems to be crying inside the fourth tent. I heard she lost her child. I just thought I would try to do something nice for her," the master said, smiling gently. "My name is Aqua, what might yours be?" she questioned, greeting the new person.

"Well, careful with that fruit. I really don't know what it's like," the master said to Riley with a chuckle. "It's supposed to keep you connected with the person you love." Pausing, Aqua picked up the fruit and offered one to Chloe. "You should share this with Max when she gets back," Aqua said, winking.

Riley put the fruit down. "You're right. I don't know who the hell I would give it to." He picked it back up. "But it's the closest thing they have to medicine."

@Jeremi @Twister Trench

As Crusader and Storm ran, only one twister blocked their path. Storm managed to evade it, while Crusader was sucked inside, feeling himself being spun around within it!

"Crusader!" This has been Storm's fault if only she had paid more attention...Now though she was and would try to use all of her powers to if not dissipate the twister at least try to weaken it enough so that the young Avengers could break free.

Meanwhile inside of the twister Crusader would try her best to reach the semi calmness of the center, which even with her flight power was proving really problematic due to the forces involved.

YYIOhhl.png

"Oh, how sweet," Sakuya smiled. "Ah, my bad. I'm Sakuya," she answered. She listened to Aqua as she talked about what the fruit did.

"Does it really work?" she questioned Aqua, intrigued.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Krieg

Frank blinked at her a few times. His ears were ringing, but he could... sorta hear her. When he talked, he was a bit louder than nectarines.​
@BarrenThin @Seat of War​

The little girl stood up and pulled away from him, but reached to take his hand. She was worried. She didn't know if he was hurt or not. With bright blue eyes he looked up and asked, "Do you need help?" She wondered if he was injured. Her own ears weren't really ringing thanks to Frank having protected her.
"What promise?" Plutia asked politely.

@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works @The Crossroads

"Promise me... you'll find me a new toy to play with! The camp is really boring and my friend Riku broke my toy sword. I'd like a new one. If you can get me one, I'll go back to the camp," Sora told her, smiling. "You should be able to find them in the moogle shop at the Fissure," he added.​

Status
Not open for further replies.