• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point Dexter was still staring at some of the hunks that she's been stalking. Tyrone, however, was still hiding.

@absolutely noonecauseomgimsodone

Reactions: Takumi

She could still remember her eyes, her gorgeous eyes, and that voice.

"Y-You're such a shitty kisser...its adorable..."

giphy.gif

Every day and every night, a constant whisper in her ear, a constant reminder of the failure the Stark had become. How, even when she held the power of a god in her hands, she could not prevent the one process everyone was doomed to. The one process that, by the hands a treacheous fiend, had stolen her best friend and love from her stoic eyes. The one process that had haunted Arya since she saw Ice being swung to the base of her father's neck. The one process that broke Arya when she saw her brother paraded outside of the Twins, his body mangled and the head of his wolf attached to his headless body. The one process that she sought to revert, at any costs, in a vain attempt to restore even the vaguest sense of living a normal, happy life.

Death

There was no redemption, and even as Joshua's gunshots rang, Arya knew her fate. Whilst finding shock that some showed mercy to her, the She-Wolf knew her destiny. As if to answer Joshua's question, Arya stood to the side, pointing Needle behind her, to where the body of her best friend, her love, Ellie, lay on. No words escaped her mouth, only action, and soon, any attempts to communicate further were halted by the first fury of attacks.

In an instance, the She-Wolf vanished into a puff of mist, countering Kalifa's attack by creating an artificial wind. However, this would not last long, as Cosmo's telepathic push caused the traitor to be pushed away, pulling her back into a physical form. Being flung in the air, the fierce, fifteen-year-old princess of a mere five foot arose, flicking Needle as her scarlet gaze looked at the players.

"There is no Mercy, even if others grant it, not all of you will. You know that. I can already see it..."

tumblr_n54h2fCmGm1qirafjo1_500.gif

"There is only one path."

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers@TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @Krieg @Josh M@ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari@Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles
Joshua looked at the body of the girl, Ellie, as he shrugged. "What is she, to me? To me, she is a body. A loss of war. A statistic. Nothing more, nothing less. She is nothing to me. But you, Arya Stark, are worth more than gold. And if you think your reward is bringing one life back at the cost of gazillions in the multiverse, then you are wrong. That Arch Demon is simply a pawn to Lucifer. When you meet him, know he will not tend to your needs, but rather he will make you work like the dog you are." Joshua smiled at her resilience, three slow firing bullets released from the pistol as it shined toward there intended targets "This path is your demise."

@Krieg

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mqk9nr9wVm1rks9x0o1_500.gif

Soul grins from ear to ear at her acceptance, reaching out a hand to her slowly, holding it, palm up, for her to take, as a door forms behind him, swinging open slowly "Well, we best get to it then, hadn't we?"
Taking his hand and stepping through the door would take the pair back into the fray, Soul already in Ruby's hands as a scythe
Given what the pair had just been through, it was safe to say their souls were far more in tune, and it took very little effort to engage the Witch-Hunt Slash "Let's do this...enough playing around"

@york
8e9f020037576b12bf750cf88e255ffe.jpg

He did not hear the cries.

Like the daggers and axes that hit his flesh, he did not hear the cries of his dearest friends. He did not hear the gunshot that staggered him backwards, or the god-fearing words of a burned zealot lost in desperate pleas of a bygone religion. He did not hear sounds of an explosion, the shrapnel whizzing through the air in all directions. He did not hear the cracking of stone, the rushing of water as the entire Hall began to steadily and slowly flood. A'ye, he did not hear any of these things.

But even in his decayed, abomination of a state, he could hear Her.

His sister, his little sister, the one who he proudly watched grow up in his years within Winterfell. From humble days of infancy and carrying forwards, Jon could recall her face, the yore of an era that was forgotten and lost in the war-torn nation of Westeros. Her laughter, her smile, the hair he mused, and the feeling of having true kin that only Her, Robb, and Father could provide. Lady Stark spited him, Sansa regretted him, and his younger siblings knew nothing better. Yet, despite all that, Coldhands somberly recalled looking down to young Arya, to a girl he happily called his sister, to a girl who would forever be, in his eyes, whether grey or blue, his bloodline.

Continuing to ignore Joshua, Coldhands arose upon the steps, standing upon the altar that the Queensguard had once defend valorously. Bounded by honor, they had almost all fallen, leaving only three left. With Longclaw resting on the undead's shoulder, Jon glanced behind him, hiding underneath his hood, pearly, glowing, blue sapphires of irises gleaming down at the players below. The water had continued to rise, and it was evident that no more time could be wasted. Even those stuck in their illusions would find themselves suddenly thrown out of them, the world around them growing too unstable, bits and pieces of roofs collapsing by them.

With a deep, deceased growl, Coldhands unleashed a simple phrase, already noting a few others beginning to enter in the hidden passageway Mercy had escaped through.

"FOLLOW!"

Still bearing his Northerner accent, despite his nightmarish voice, Jon turned back around, knowing that not even death could stop him in his quest. He would find Arya, he would protect her, he would save her. The others may try, they may swear to see her eyes close for a single time. But alas, the bastard would not let them, not when the time comes.

Tenderly taking a few steps forwards, the deceased braved forwards, the abyssal darkness of the dungeon entrance not phasing him in the slightest.

istock_000007707302xsmall.jpg

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @EVERYONE

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
The waters in the Hall of Grief that have been leaking from the roof are reaching dangerous levels. Anyone still left in illusions has been thrown out of them, and it is heavily advised you start making your way with the rest of the gang heading through the hidden passageway. Unless, of course, you prefer drowning.
Elsa nodded and stepped back from her friend. "I hope not. If you didn't, let's try and keep it that way," the queen gently told her, giving Sofie a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "I suppose that's a difficult thing for me to hope considering there is still a lot of fighting left for us to take care of, I just really want you to be careful is all." Elsa knew it was coming, their big battle with Akibahara. A lot of fighting would happen during that battle. Shoot, a lot of fighting has just happened between them and Claudia, and a light of fighting was probably still occurring as they spoke. Elsa would've cautioned Sophie further, though sadly they had no time for such things.

When the flooding happened, Elsa grabbed Sophie by an arm--alarmed. "This place isn't safe anymore. We should try to find and re-join the others." The queen frowned. Elsa was honestly rusty when it came to swimming. She crossed her fingers that she would somehow manage to make it out of this.
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @The others

Ruby nodded, holding Soul as she was about to attack, but, suddenly, she stopped upon seeing the hooded creature of some sort telling them to come, leading them to an entrance to some sort of Dungeon. Though, she looked around first, still holding onto Soul as she finally found Sophie, who had been conversing with Elsa, though, she looked down, noticing the water pooling around them. "Hey! We've gotta get out of here! Come on!" Sophie, who in the meantime had been talking to Elsa, nodded a little, giving her a reassuring look "I'll try my best to stay safe... But... Please, do the same for me... Okay?" she said, a sad sort of look crossed her face as she was about to say something else, but, just then, seeing the place flood, she nodded at Elsa's words, noticing Ruby nearby, she turned back to Elsa. "Right... We'd better move... Fast." She said, a more concentrated look on her face as she judged the depths of the water around them and turned back to Elsa, giving her a reassuring look before she started to head towards Ruby, making sure to wait for Elsa to follow before she joined her.

Link had made his way more toward the back of the group. He had noticed Point Dexter and couldn't help but wonder: was anybody else not focusing on Arya seeing this? He sighed and pretended to have not noticed. He was creeped out at how she stared at some of the players. At least a bit.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Proxymoron @Raven @FireDrake150 @Anybody else I missed

(I just had to take the opportunity ಠ_ಠ)

She wasn't sure how, but Sakuya could feel her powers return to her. Perhaps it is was the resuming of her stopping her own aging process that let her realize it. With that, her normal confidence was restored, and she hid away the pistol for now, planning to give it back to Riley later.

As far as Arya was concerned, she just wanted to hurry up and finish the Akibahara demon. What happened to the people in her way was of no concern to her. Some wanted to be civil, while others decided to simply end the small girl. For now it appeared that no matter what, this would end soon, so she simply watched the others, just in case she needed to intervene.

@Krieg @Whoever

"Revenge."

To answer a question that many had asked her, it was simple.

"The Coalition betrayed me, they used me. Like how they've used Claire and perhaps all of you." Arya responded to those in particular that questioned her motives. She did not care for the Arch-Demon, and if anything, she grew cyncial of her Paradise. But what other options did she have in taking down Cole, the traitor that murdered her love? With the powers of a God, only the Arch-Demon was her only choice, her only shot at achieving justice. A justice that, Arya herself, was willing to sacrifice at any costs.

With the fury of attacks directed at her, Arya began to dodge them, albeit sluggishly. With her realm crumbling and powers fading, she could only teleport but for so much, her shadowy mist cloaking her form only briefly. Giving out a few thrusts of Needle towards the players, Arya hissed and sharply screeched, feeling gunshots collide against her body. Adrenaline pumped, yet she still fought, despite soon becoming just a normal princess with a normal little sword.

@Everyone too tired to tag.

"Revenge."

"The Coalition betrayed me, they used me. Like how they've used Claire and perhaps all of you." Arya responded to those in particular that questioned her motives. She did not care for the Arch-Demon, and if anything, she grew cyncial of her Paradise. But what other options did she have in taking down Cole, the traitor that murdered her love? With the powers of a God, only the Arch-Demon was her only choice, her only shot at achieving justice. A justice that, Arya herself, was willing to sacrifice at any costs.

With the fury of attacks directed at her, Arya began to dodge them, albeit sluggishly. With her realm crumbling and powers fading, she could only teleport but for so much, her shadowy mist cloaking her form only briefly. Giving out a few thrusts of Needle towards the players, Arya hissed and sharply screeched, feeling gunshots collide against her body. Adrenaline pumped, yet she still fought, despite soon becoming just a normal princess with a normal little sword.

Riley finally decided that yes, he would put her out of her misery. She had suffered enough. At bothe Akibahara's hands, and the Coalition's. He reloaded, and fired the clip into Arya. "Revelation 21:6. I am the Alpha, and the Omega. The beginning, and the end. Arya, this is an act of mercy."

@everyone

"Revenge."

Joshua stared at the bullet holes that hit her, two more coming out from the pistol as they roared through the temple "What's the matter? Can't stand the site of your own blood? You'll see it more, while in Hell!" Joshua dropped the empty magazine, shoving in the last from his pistol belt, firing another at Arya."Just fall!" He yelled in anger.

@Krieg

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"Revenge."

4519890-erron_black_render_3.jpg

"Going out fighting? That I can respect but you die now." Black said aiming that revolver at Arya. He had one shot and it was a bullet with a name on it. Her name to be precise so he pulled the trigger aiming for her head. He wanted to end this quick so he aimed for her head with this last shot.

@Krieg @Everyone around.

Sakuya chuckled as the gunmen seemed to be having problems actually finishing the little girl armed with a sword. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to enjoy the show, just for a little while.

@Krieg @everyone

"It appears the battle is upon us," Legolas said as the verbal war turned physical. "We should arm ourselves. The battle of our lives is likely to begin at any time now."

He had so many "battles of his life" in his history, but he had a sense this one was one of the most critical he would ever take part in. And as he looked at his love, Fi... it would be the most emotional one as well.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Raven @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Takumi
Joseph leapt into action, clicking his fingers and sending a wall of fire to block any escape routes Arya could take. The wall of blue flame would rage fiercely behind her, giving Riley the clear shot he needed.
No jokes. No tricks. The sorceror moved systematically, like a machine. He'd seen enough blood and horror and died too many times to show mercy.
'Quick and clean, people. We have bigger fish to fry than the Disney Princess.'
Maybe it was revenge for what he'd seen in the Illusion. Maybe he was actually concerned that they needed to face Akibahara as quickly as possible.
The only thing scarier than Joseph's insanity, was his unpredictability.
@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @EveryOneElse

Joseph leapt into action, clicking his fingers and sending a wall of fire to block any escape routes Arya could take. The wall of blue flame would rage fiercely behind her, giving Riley the clear shot he needed.
No jokes. No tricks. The sorceror moved systematically, like a machine. He'd seen enough blood and horror and died too many times to show mercy.
'Quick and clean, people. We have bigger fish to fry than the Disney Princess.'
Maybe it was revenge for what he'd seen in the Illusion. Maybe he was actually concerned that they needed to face Akibahara as quickly as possible.
The only thing scarier than Joseph's insanity, was his unpredictability.
@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @EveryOneElse

Legolas smiled as he saw Joseph get into action. So, all against this one girl it would be, then. He wondered what this girl would be capable of, not knowing anything about her. But at she was the obstacle in their way now, he would attack cautiously.

"Let us get into the battle now", he said to the rest, following Joseph's path with some arrows fired at Arya.

tumblr_le5v0jm7911qznkh3o1_500.gif

"And let us see why we are all having to bring you down, little woman. I wonder, indeed."

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Raven @Raven @FireDrake150 @Krieg

He looked at her for a moment, raising an eyebrow "Uhm. Yes? You don't know what that is?" He saw her turn her head to Cosmo, but didn't say anything as his own attention kept at hers. His hand then went to her shoulder as it massaged there aswell. "I could tell you if you'd like to know." He said, still looking at her.

@Mari
"Don't be silly, my love," Bayonetta said in response, "of course I know what you are referring to. I am just, surprised. That is all." She blushed even more. It was certainly a pleasant surprise, but how does one react to such a hint? She was not sure, but she would let the emotion overcome her, at least for a little while. She never felt this way before, and wanted to savor it, all of it, with the man who was causing her to feel love as if for the very first time in her life. Joshua.

Joshua stared at the bullet holes that hit her, two more coming out from the pistol as they roared through the temple "What's the matter? Can't stand the site of your own blood? You'll see it more, while in Hell!" Joshua dropped the empty magazine, shoving in the last from his pistol belt, firing another at Arya."Just fall!" He yelled in anger.

@Krieg

Bayonetta did not fire on Arya as the others did. She was determined to, so much earlier, but she did not raise her weapon or powers against Arya. Perhaps it was the amount of power already directed on her, it seemed redundant to add hers as well? Or was it the appearance of Cosmo that put some restraint on her, believing that perhaps the girl she knew was trapped in there somehow, and death was not the answer. Regardless, she stood by her lover's side, ready to act if needed.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Josh M @Krieg

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @The others

Ruby nodded, holding Soul as she was about to attack, but, suddenly, she stopped upon seeing the hooded creature of some sort telling them to come, leading them to an entrance to some sort of Dungeon. Though, she looked around first, still holding onto Soul as she finally found Sophie, who had been conversing with Elsa, though, she looked down, noticing the water pooling around them. "Hey! We've gotta get out of here! Come on!" Sophie, who in the meantime had been talking to Elsa, nodded a little, giving her a reassuring look "I'll try my best to stay safe... But... Please, do the same for me... Okay?" she said, a sad sort of look crossed her face as she was about to say something else, but, just then, seeing the place flood, she nodded at Elsa's words, noticing Ruby nearby, she turned back to Elsa. "Right... We'd better move... Fast." She said, a more concentrated look on her face as she judged the depths of the water around them and turned back to Elsa, giving her a reassuring look before she started to head towards Ruby, making sure to wait for Elsa to follow before she joined her.
Soul glances about and frowns "I thought we were done with water after the last lot we had to go through..." he rolls his eyes and keeps an eye on the area behind them "I'll tell you if you need to use me to grab onto something, should the water start to rush down suddenly or something" he smiles a little and keeps his eyes open, watching the water

It was beginning to dawn on him what he'd done back in the chest, in his dying moments, had he seriously just kissed her like that? Maybe that was why she was acting differently, blushing and seeming a little more nervous around him?

@york

o_0

Alice just kind of stood off to the side as Arya got Tony Montana'd. She'd certainly been irate herself but a minute or so earlier, but it didn't change the fact that this girl's power was clearly waning, and that she looked all of fourteen, if that. She might have been a key player in their foes machinations, but even the emotionally stunted puppeteer could see fairly clearly that her actions were the grief driven turns of a young and broken heart. This had shifted from a fight for victory with a powerful foe to something... far less pleasant. From the kind of test of skill that sped Alice's heart with excitement and adrenaline to watching a slaughter that left a bitter taste in her mouth.

She licked her lips, her eyes glancing across the rest of the group as her fingers twitched slightly. She thought she could do it. Max would hopefully not undo her actions, and Sakuya was also standing aside in this fight (if seemingly completely okay with it e_e), if she just went somewhat past her usual percentage...

Things were going too fast for her to really think things through however, and in the end she sighed and simply let her fingers drop, tossing her sword haphazardly into the air behind her where a summoned doll snatched it before disappearing. No. It would be foolhardy in the extreme to cause such a conflict on the enemy's door, and it wasn't worth risking the fight against Aki to assuage her human morals that were slowly atrophying in any case.

She did her best to ignore the pair of disappointed stares that were burning into the back of her neck from her daughters.

@No one really purely introspective post

"Revenge."

He in turn just waited for the barrage of attacks to settle, for the little demon child to slow and weaken considerably and enjoying every shot that struck her with a sadistic grin.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted, once he deemed it right. "It's my turn now. And no one else will be allowed to finish her but me." He growled. "None of you have it as personal as I do and I. Will. Not. Miss. This. Moment." He approached the girl with a confident stride despite his injuries from before. "I told you girl, my face will be the last one you see. And it worked out too. Your little henchman took out my helmet. Saved me the trouble." He paused in front of her, glaring downwards.

"Such an annoying realization to know you were briefly bested by someone half your size." He scowled, before suddenly breaking into motion with a fierce backhand smack from his right hand, aimed right to her face. Followed through by his left hand surging forward to grip her by the chin as tight as possible and lift all four feet of her up off the ground. "But you know what? You can at least take solace in the fact that we share a good motive. Nothing is quite the motivator like revenge. Hollywood knows that too!" He snickered.

"You're weaker than I thought you'd be. Even weaker than your pushover elites." He taunted. "All talk and no game, huh? Pity." He glanced over his shoulder at the others. "Nice and clean? That's the worst joke I've heard all day." He turned back, withdrawing another hidden blade.

"You like smiles right? What's your opinion on Glasgow grins? Then maybe I'll carve you up real good. Separate your muscle from your bone and carve my name into it. Stick my flamethrower into your mouth and pull the trigger. Oh I just have so many ideas...I don't know where to start."

@Krieg @the rest

"Revenge."

Point Dexter shook her head, drawing her attention away from all the hot males as she would fix her glasses. Clearing her throat, she would talk in a manner where everyone could hear. "Sorry for interrupting anything dramatic with this scene, but I shall speak in regards of poor Roman, or in this case Tyrone, who still seems to be such a coward for continuing his hiding. Akibahara, or this Arch Demon that you all formally know, had made a deal with Roman, allowing him to escape the reality of the actual celebrity." Dexter took a digit and began to play with her pigtail as she continued to speak. "The former Nicki that most of you interacted is not the actual celebrity - it was part of Akibahara's deal with Roman to have him become a person within the Murder incident." She noticed Link staring at her... Was it because he couldn't believe how creepy her staring was? Either way, she winked at him and blew a kiss, giggling. Shifting her gaze towards Arya, she smiled softly, "I believe I can relate to what you feel, again, by what Roman actually feels, but if that is the case, what is your goal? Is it to destroy all of us? What will that accomplish, little girl?"

@Krieg
@Lizzy
@Everyone

He in turn just waited for the barrage of attacks to settle, for the little demon child to slow and weaken considerably and enjoying every shot that struck her with a sadistic grin.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted, once he deemed it right. "It's my turn now. And no one else will be allowed to finish her but me." He growled. "None of you have it as personal as I do and I. Will. Not. Miss. This. Moment." He approached the girl with a confident stride despite his injuries from before. "I told you girl, my face will be the last one you see. And it worked out too. Your little henchman took out my helmet. Saved me the trouble." He paused in front of her, glaring downwards.

"Such an annoying realization to know you were briefly bested by someone half your size." He scowled, before suddenly breaking into motion with a fierce backhand smack from his right hand, aimed right to her face. Followed through by his left hand surging forward to grip her by the chin as tight as possible and lift all four feet of her up off the ground. "But you know what? You can at least take solace in the fact that we share a good motive. Nothing is quite the motivator like revenge. Hollywood knows that too!" He snickered.

"You're weaker than I thought you'd be. Even weaker than your pushover elites." He taunted. "All talk and no game, huh? Pity." He glanced over his shoulder at the others. "Nice and clean? That's the worst joke I've heard all day." He turned back, withdrawing another hidden blade.

"You like smiles right? What's your opinion on Glasgow grins? Then maybe I'll carve you up real good. Separate your muscle from your bone and carve my name into it. Stick my flamethrower into your mouth and pull the trigger. Oh I just have so many ideas...I don't know where to start."

@Krieg @the rest

Frank listened to Felix... And put himself between the two. Felix would suddenly find a Lightsaber burning through part of the armor on his torso. "Now you hold the fuck up. I'm all for punishing the wicked. She has it coming. I'll kill her myself, if it comes to that. But you will not torture a child."

@ShadowPrime
@Krieg
@Errbody​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Frank listened to Felix... And put himself between the two. Felix would suddenly find a Lightsaber burning through part of the armor on his torso. "Now you hold the fuck up. I'm all for punishing the wicked. She has it coming. I'll kill her myself, if it comes to that. But you will not torture a child."

@ShadowPrime
@Krieg
@Errbody​
He hesitated, keenly aware of a possible imminent death by Star Wars laser blade as it cut through his armor like butter. "Are you fucking kidding me? She's not a child, she's a demon. For as long as she has left. And where the hell do you get off, huh? Lecturing me, Mr Paragon of Virtue? Oh wait, that's right. You ain't no paragon. And she deserves it all for what she did to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.