• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the quartet could get too far ahead, Abel and Naoya managed to climb on as well, bringing Gnar along with them. "Thank you for the offer to ride, Lapis-chan..." Abel deadpanned as he wrung water out of his shirt. Good thing my headphones, COMP, and phone are water-proof...

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
"Uh... sure," Lapis sounded a bit embarrassed, but there was a reason why she didn't exactly offer in the first place. Oh boy, guess all of them riding on Blastoise was actually tiring out the turtoise pokemon.

C'mon, we're almost there! Red thought to himself.

@The Tactician @Bomb

Bayonetta smiled, and felt a warmth in her heart as she noticed Cosmo was indeed coming along. He was loyal to his friends, after all... more than could be said of several others. She nodded in Cosmo's direction in approval. "You are truly a hero, Cosmo. Arya can not help but give pause to your devotion and loyalty to your cause."

And when Joshua started to touch and massage her neck, she gasped a bit. "That feels... so nice, my love," she said, "is that the reward of referring to you as my boyfriend, perhaps?" She had been tense and anxious for a while, so this was a very welcome change for her. Perhaps it would better prepare her for whatever came their way next.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Josh M
Joshua would soon revel in her gasp, chuckling lightly "I'm glad it feels well. Many times of pulling triggers of a pistol have made my hands hard." He looked at her for a moment, shaking his head before winking at her. "Just me being me to you being you.. And maybe, as a makeshift proposal as there is no ring." He snickered lightly at his own comment, maintaining a short distance between Jon, Cereza, and himself."

@Mari

"Uh... sure," Lapis sounded a bit embarrassed, but there was a reason why she didn't exactly offer in the first place. Oh boy, guess all of them riding on Blastoise was actually tiring out the turtoise pokemon.

C'mon, we're almost there! Red thought to himself.

@The Tactician @Bomb
Abel noticed how tired the Pokemon was getting and began applying Dia spells to him. While there weren't any wounds to heal per say, the healing spell was known to reinvigorate those treated with it, "Come on, Cannon Turtle, you can do it! I believe in you!"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Link followed along, keeping an eye on Stitch.

"Don't worry, you'll see her again. None of us will let you drown either, we'll make sure of it." He reassured the little blue alien. Fi stayed close to Izana, Ace, and Legolas, somewhat walking/skating on the water's surface.

"Following as instructed is necessary for survival." She brought up for whatever reason. She wasn't sure if either of the others in her group couldn't swim like Stitch.

"We must go quickly before the water rises any further..." She added.

Link, having heard Kalifa's orders glanced back as he reached the pathway. He could swim underwater if he had to to save someone and he wouldn't hesitate to if needed.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Chris Lang @Raven @FireDrake150 @Anybody else I missed

"Swim!" Legolas was stating the obvious of course, but the group was so quickly engulfed quickly in the waters that survival became more important than any other priority. The current was leading them, though, so unless there was an escape from the water, they would soon be led to where the waters were taking them. He looked up and saw Fi floating above what was taking the rest of the group. He smiled, at least he would not have to worry about his love in this water.

He tried to keep an eye on the others, but he realized Fi would have the better vantage point. "My love," he shouted to her, "keep an eye out for the others who may need help, I will try to assist if needed."

He then wondered if the dragon had any swimming or ability to fly. "Can you do... anything?", he asked Izana. "Fly, or blow fire through this water?"

@Lizzy @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

"Poor bastard acts like he doesn't have a soul." Erron comments about this as Jon had just walked past Joshua. He had chosen to go after Arya with the others who did so reduced to nothing but his severed Tarkatan armblade.

"So how's it feel to have no powers like the most of us here" Erron spoke teasing Sakuya a bit bout her current situation. "Powers or no powers I gun works all the same. Just a shame I ran out of ammo for the most part." Erron spoke mentioning this. Erron while preferring his guns was very competent in sword fighting and hand to hand combat. He still had a nasty surprise for Arya should they get into a fight.

@Krieg @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Whoever is around.
Sakuya flinched a bit at the reminder of her relatively vulnerable position for the moment. "...It's unpleasant," she responded putting two hands on the laser pistol, still rather uncomfortable without her powers. Without superhuman capabilities, she was pretty weak, just having a good aim with knives. And being a pretty good cook and cleaner, but those weren't exactly combat-usable skills.

Riley cocked the Chinese Assault Rifle. "As I said, I'll go first. That's the job of a vanguard." Riley put the Power armor helmet on. "Stay behind me."

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @EVERYONE
She nodded. That was pretty much exactly what she wanted. How convenient.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Krieg

Chloe's entire body shuddered with fear as Jon didn't even stop for a second to acknowledge what she had for a moment. This totally wasn't the meek, awkward but still pretty badass at times dude with a sword. This was a soulless husk that looked like him. Wading through the water as best as she could, upon it continuing to rise, that thought still lingered with her uncomfortably.

It still pained her every second as she saw people unload their guns on this Jon-look alike. It brought her back to the time she had seen Jon walk into the conference room back with Monokuma. He had been battered, bloodied, and bruised. At that point, Chloe had already lost Max and to see Jon in that sorry state damn near broke her. It was only by chance that Max's true killer had been discovered right after. Still should have beat the crap out of Makoto, slimy son of a bitch.

For as much as she felt she may have owed Jon, she couldn't bring herself to fight him or stop him. If his words weren't gonna sway him than Chloe wasn't sure what would. But then as she saw Joshua approach him as if to engage in a duel with him, she raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck are you talking about, Mummy Guy? Don't hurt him! He's clearly not the right state of mind and you want to duel him?"

Before she could say anything further and give Graham a piece of her mind and maybe a foot, she saw Jon just idly walk past him. Normally, she may have laughed at how Jon had just ignored him. But this whole situation was seriously creeping her out. To see Jon like this disturbed her on so many levels.

Muttering under her breath as she assumed Max would follow, she shook her head.

"I can't believe you're like this. Whoever did this is a sick fuck. Jesus Christ."

Be it Arya or whoever was behind Jon's transformation, they'd better look over their shoulder constantly. Because if they didn't then they'd have to face with something even scarier than a Felix out on the hunt to avenge his money or the Punisher. It was a pissed off teen with emotional issues who just had one of her friends in this clusterfuck turned into some kind of zombie. Archdemon or not, someone was gonna pay.

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @prettymucheveryoneelse.

Joshua would soon revel in her gasp, chuckling lightly "I'm glad it feels well. Many times of pulling triggers of a pistol have made my hands hard." He looked at her for a moment, shaking his head before winking at her. "Just me being me to you being you.. And maybe, as a makeshift proposal as there is no ring." He snickered lightly at his own comment, maintaining a short distance between Jon, Cereza, and himself."

@Mari

One word was all Bayonetta could think of now. "Proposal?", she asked. So many thoughts, but none made sense at the moment. Did she need to find sense, or just let it find its way to her? She looked towards Cosmo, saying the word to him silently with a question mark at the end, her lips moving but not saying the word.

One word was all Bayonetta could think of now. "Proposal?", she asked. So many thoughts, but none made sense at the moment. Did she need to find sense, or just let it find its way to her? She looked towards Cosmo, saying the word to him silently with a question mark at the end, her lips moving but not saying the word.

He looked at her for a moment, raising an eyebrow "Uhm. Yes? You don't know what that is?" He saw her turn her head to Cosmo, but didn't say anything as his own attention kept at hers. His hand then went to her shoulder as it massaged there aswell. "I could tell you if you'd like to know." He said, still looking at her.

@Mari

Abel noticed how tired the Pokemon was getting and began applying Dia spells to him. While there weren't any wounds to heal per say, the healing spell was known to reinvigorate those treated with it, "Come on, Cannon Turtle, you can do it! I believe in you!"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Cannon Turtle? I guess that's a creative nickname for it," Lapis couldn't help but comment on that, it was a little cute on Abel's part. Also feeling the need to, the bounty hunter scratched the area behind Gnar's ears.

giphy.gif

"Pika pika!" Pikachu apparently found itself a random twig earlier, and was using like a flag while trying to cheer Blastoise on

@The Tactician @Bomb

"Cannon Turtle? I guess that's a creative nickname for it," Lapis couldn't help but comment on that, it was a little cute on Abel's part. Also feeling the need to, the bounty hunter scratched the area behind Gnar's ears.

giphy.gif

"Pika pika!" Pikachu apparently found itself a random twig earlier, and was using like a flag while trying to cheer Blastoise on

@The Tactician @Bomb
"Go for it, Cannon Turtle~~~" Plutia said, waving out the Red doll in front of her.

..What? Plutia didn't make dolls of her Pokemon yet.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Sakuya flinched a bit at the reminder of her relatively vulnerable position for the moment. "...It's unpleasant," she responded putting two hands on the laser pistol, still rather uncomfortable without her powers. Without superhuman capabilities, she was pretty weak, just having a good aim with knives. And being a pretty good cook and cleaner, but those weren't exactly combat-usable skills.

She nodded. That was pretty much exactly what she wanted. How convenient.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Krieg
Guess Erron hit something noticing her flinch like that. He did however get out in front of Sakuya just behind Riley. "All I got left is a sword an some sand so i'll need some cover fire to get in close should a fight break out." Erron tells Riley before looking back at Sakuya. "Just try not to shoot me if combat does happen. I don't think a laser in my back will help us much." Erron spoke yet again in a half joking manor. I guess all this traveling has made the Outworld Cowboy lighten up around a couple people like Raynor, Riley, and Sakuya for example. Either way he was just a near 150 year old cowboy with a sword. He hoped they would get some ammo from the coalition before they took on Akibahara.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @I'm not sure who's around us so xD.

Dungeon_Siege_3.jpg

The stairs stretched and stretched, the glistening, ember of lit torches illuminating as the descent after Mercy had begun. Peering to the side, one could see only the abyss, darkness coating this liar, this seemingly endless pit leading to the darkest corners of this wretched earth. Those near the entrance could feel some of the rushing waters coursing through, being deposited downwards, yet frighteningly, the sound of crashing water did not come. It was evident that if anyone fell into that pit, not even God could hear your screams as the abyss consumed a palyer whole. Leading near the front, Jon, "Coldhands" kept eerily quiet, looking to the right, passing by wooden doors that appeared to lead into cells. Most of them were empty, but occasionally, the sight of a hollowed human or skeleton could be see between the bars, their forms no longer human, consumed by internal strife and grief.

Eventually, when it seemed like the players were literally walking in circles, a faint light blossomed from one of the rooms. Instead of a cell, a proper door awaited them, in the same fashion of black-and-white they had seen the entrance of this accursed hall. Coldhands, noting this first, opened the door, the first to step within. Letting the other players flood in, an uncannily eerie yet simple sight greeted them. No epic boss room, no frighteningly alluring lair like previously mentioned, but rather...

Celennia1.jpg

A library.

Or, judging by the size, more accurately, a personal study. Scrolls and texts of ancient origin lay thrown about, countless research notes construed about, hours upon hours of work dedicated into solving something. Even a few maps of entire worlds were thrown about, some on the floor, with the occasional curious note written on them. All-in-all, the library was in disarray, many of the books unorganized and unkept, as if someone had been doing unrelenting research for days, no, weeks. However, outside of artifical ruin, a more pressing matter came into concern.

The sound of an acoustic guitar.

In the middle of the room, she sat. The one who had sacrificed everything to achieve what was rightfully hers, the one who fought to achieve a means of justice the Coalition could not provide her. The one that, as those of previous games could see, mourned of the body of Ellie, whom lay on a wooden table, still and lifeless. The one who had fought, died, and born anew to carry out the rightful justice that her namesake had been denied. The one that, despite all of trials and pains, would not succeed once more, and be denied her rightful entitlement to achieving revenge.

Arya Stark.

"She never taught me how to play this guitar...sometimes I wished she had." she somberly remarked, leaning over in her simple, wooden chair, briefly brushing her hand affectionately against Ellie's cold, right cheek. "A'ye, I wish she could of. A dream, only but..." she repeated softly, placing the guitar beside the body of her lover, ensuring she still held her precious bow. Beginning to turn around, Mercy faced the players as the entered one by one, her face stern, Needle resting against her hip.

"So here you are. How far you have all come. Perhaps you will brave on, perhaps you will take down my Grace." she lifelessly spoke, ignoring Him, the one who she had hoped she would never encounter. Even his deceased gaze haunted the girl, seeing Him, seeing her brother in such a state. But, her dark heart knew what had to be done, and in all of those nights she had cried for Jon, for Winterfell, none of them were heard. Not by the New or Old Gods, not by the Coalition, and possibly, not even her Grace the Arch-Demon.

"But here I stand, Mercy, Arya Stark, She-Bitch, whatever you wish to call me..."

Arya reached down, slowly unsheathing Needle, holding it in her left hand. She knew it was a vain fight, she knew she would fall, and with the rest of her Queensguard abandoning her for their own lives, it was hopeless. All of their abilities would be restored, their strength on the realm gone, and the goddess of this world reduced only to slightly above a mere mortal girl in terms of power. Ironically, she was secretly at the mercy of those before her, a mercy she did not deserve, despite her efforts to follow justice, at any cost.

"And we both know what happens next"

53a0a8fbe9af2ed839646baf_arya_no.gif

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

Author's Note
With the full abandonment of the Queensguard, all supernatural abilities have been restored to the Players

Last edited:
Guess Erron hit something noticing her flinch like that. He did however get out in front of Sakuya just behind Riley. "All I got left is a sword an some sand so i'll need some cover fire to get in close should a fight break out." Erron tells Riley before looking back at Sakuya. "Just try not to shoot me if combat does happen. I don't think a laser in my back will help us much." Erron spoke yet again in a half joking manor. I guess all this traveling has made the Outworld Cowboy lighten up around a couple people like Raynor, Riley, and Sakuya for example. Either way he was just a near 150 year old cowboy with a sword. He hoped they would get some ammo from the coalition before they took on Akibahara.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @I'm not sure who's around us so xD.

"I'm going in first. I have enough ammo to clear out whatever the hell might be in there. Vanguard typically goes first in an army, most heavily armed and armored unit. I don't think we'll have anything to worry about from behind, so I'll head forward." Riley began running into the hallway after Arya.

@Krieg @Kaykay @whoever

Dungeon_Siege_3.jpg

The stairs stretched and stretched, the glistening, ember of lit torches illuminating as the descent after Mercy had begun. Peering to the side, one could see only the abyss, darkness coating this liar, this seemingly endless pit leading to the darkest corners of this wretched earth. Those near the entrance could feel some of the rushing waters coursing through, being deposited downwards, yet frighteningly, the sound of crashing water did not come. It was evident that if anyone fell into that pit, not even God could hear your screams as the abyss consumed a palyer whole. Leading near the front, Jon, "Coldhands" kept eerily quiet, looking to the right, passing by wooden doors that appeared to lead into cells. Most of them were empty, but occasionally, the sight of a hollowed human or skeleton could be see between the bars, their forms no longer human, consumed by internal strife and grief.

Eventually, when it seemed like the players were literally walking in circles, a faint light blossomed from one of the rooms. Instead of a cell, a proper door awaited them, in the same fashion of black-and-white they had seen the entrance of this accursed hall. Coldhands, noting this first, opened the door, the first to step within. Letting the other players flood in, an uncannily eerie yet simple sight greeted them. No epic boss room, no frighteningly alluring liar like previously mentioned, but rather...

Celennia1.jpg

A library.

Or, judging by the size, more accurately, a personal study. Scrolls and texts of ancient origin lay thrown about, countless research notes construed about, hours upon hours of work dedicated into solving something. Even a few maps of entire worlds were thrown about, some on the floor, with the occasional curious note written on them. All-in-all, the library was in disarray, many of the books unorganized and unkept, as if someone had been doing unrelenting research for days, no, weeks. However, outside of artifical ruin, a more pressing matter came into concern.

In the middle of the room, she sat. The one who had sacrificed everything to achieve what was rightfully hers, the one who fought to achieve a means of justice the Coalition could not provide her. The one that, as those of previous games could see, mourned of the body of Ellie, whom lay on a wooden table, still and lifeless. The one who had fought, died, and born anew to carry out the rightful justice that her namesake had been denied. The one that, despite all of trials and pains, would not succeed once more, and be denied her rightful entitlement to achieving revenge.

Arya Stark.

"She never taught me how to play this guitar...sometimes I wished she had." she somberly remarked, leaning over in her simple, wooden chair, briefly brushing her hand affectionately against Ellie's cold, right cheek. "A'ye, I wish she could of. A dream, only but..." she repeated softly, placing the guitar beside the body of her lover, ensuring she still held her precious bow. Beginning to turn around, Mercy faced the players as the entered one by one, her face stern, Needle resting against her hip.

"So here you are. How far you have all come. Perhaps you will brave on, perhaps you will take down my Grace." she lifelessly spoke, ignoring Him, the one who she had hoped she would never encounter. Even his deceased gaze haunted the girl, seeing Him, seeing her brother in such a state. But, her dark heart knew what had to be done, and in all of those nights she had cried for Jon, for Winterfell, none of them were heard. Not by the New or Old Gods, not by the Coalition, and possibly, not even her Grace the Arch-Demon.

"But here I stand, Mercy, Arya Stark, She-Bitch, whatever you wish to call me..."

Arya reached down, slowly unsheathing Needle, holding it in her left hand. She knew it was a vain fight, she knew she would fall, and with the rest of her Queensguard abandoning her for their own lives, it was hopeless. All of their abilities would be restored, their strength on the realm gone, and the goddess of this world reduced only to slightly above a mere mortal girl in terms of power. Ironically, she was secretly at the mercy of those before her, a mercy she did not deserve, despite her efforts to follow justice, at any cost.

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

Author's Note
With the full abandonment of the Queensguard, all supernatural abilities have been restored to the Players

Riley held his Chinese Assault Rifle at his chest. "Arya, I'm not here to kill you. I'm not like Jackson who injected the FEV into Project Purity, or into a girl who had nothing to do with this. I'm not going to hurt you." Riley spoke softly, but carried a big stick. "Others might want to kill you, but I won't." He clutched the rifle. "I will show you Mercy, Mercy."

@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened

url

Cosmo was caught off guard as he stopped running. He would then sit in front of them. Cosmo just sat. It was clear from his eye he understood, but couldn't explain. But he would watch Joshua try.

Until he saw Arya.

Dungeon_Siege_3.jpg

Eventually, when it seemed like the players were literally walking in circles, a faint light blossomed from one of the rooms. Instead of a cell, a proper door awaited them, in the same fashion of black-and-white they had seen the entrance of this accursed hall. Coldhands, noting this first, opened the door, the first to step within. Letting the other players flood in, an uncannily eerie yet simple sight greeted them. No epic boss room, no frighteningly alluring liar like previously mentioned, but rather...

Celennia1.jpg

A library.

Arya Stark.

Author's Note

Kalifa was the first to make a move.

"Perhaps we should kill you. Felix believes we should. Rob Lucci, were he here, would certainly kill you without hesitation, for you gave in to weakness. You're a liability."

"Any sort of aggressive act against us would be suicide. You have three options. Flee this scene, join us ... or die."

"Perhaps this will help you make up your mind. See if you can even try to dodge or deflect even a few of these."

"SHEEP CLOUD RELAXING BUBBLES!"

kalifasoap2.png

At once, Kalifa sent a bunch of the relaxing bubbles in Arya's direction. If Arya did not have any sort of defense, then they most certainly would leave any part of her they touched weak and ineffectual.

Wind could send them away, and water could undo their effects after the fact. Though it was possible Arya had not been given this information.

@Krieg @Others

"Go for it, Cannon Turtle~~~" Plutia said, waving out the Red doll in front of her.

..What? Plutia didn't make dolls of her Pokemon yet.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
"Wait a second..." An idea popped into Naoya's head, "Couldn't Blastoise turn around, aim his cannons at a wall, and propel himself forward at high speed? One of us could tell him which way to turn and such, so could it work?"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Raynor would abruptly shove past Riley into the room, ignoring his plan when he saw that there was nothing in the room besides the lone Arya. Raynor aimed his gauss rifle at her head. Raynor had his finger on the trigger; he was ready to put a bullet in her head and end this. The illusions, everything she has shown to them warrants her death. Raynor stood still and prepared to fire.

But, he didn't. He is too much of a noble bastard for that.

His armor visor opened and he spoke directly to the woman in a concerned tone "Listen, Riley here is right; we can leave here without anymore blood on our hands."

After glancing around the room for any possible traps or ambushes, Raynor would lower his rifle and take on a more calmer stance (still holding a death grip on his gun, anyway)

"No one here is innocent, Arya. We've all spilled some blood in this place, including you, im sure!." Raynor continues, sounding genuinely concerned. Despite agreeing with Felix earlier, he knew that Arya didn't want to see anymore of this as much as anyone in the group did, deep down somewhere. Call it blind heroism, but Raynor likes to give people chances to redeem themselves.

After another pause, Raynor spoke again "We've all got choices to make. Everyone here has made up their mind already, so whats your choice?" he asked the woman. Raynor didn't know her past, or what she has seen. But he still spoke in such a way that made it feel personal, like he knows what happened. He just wanted to end this in a way that wouldn't make anyone else here feel like the murderer.

It was too late, however, as the attacks already came flying.

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @Krieg @Josh M@ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back